Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maxx D's Princess

Shoujo Shounen

CHRRRYYYYSSS I LIKE YOUR BOYFRIEND ALREADY. crying

I'm all for double weddings!!! Just imagine the bouquet/garter-catching bit...

And - oop, Rose, yeah! I remember Colt gave Mena a ring once...we should totally add that to accessories. XD;; As for fans though - I think I might keep that Xin Yue-exclusive for a while... wink *covertly loves on the HyTech Goddess of Orange Hearts*

Alrighty, everyone, I'm throwing in the towel and following Maxx to bed. XD It's been a long day, but what a smashing end to it. Thanks for making it so great, guys. ;_; Once again, Chrys, I'm so so happy you're happy with Amara. X3

If the other relevant owners pop in and don't notice, gently nudge them, okay? ; ) *crosses fingers and hopes for the best*

GOODNIGHT~

Nerd

AHhh Such an awesoem idea *giggles* owo

Isoke: That sounds perfect! *smiles happily and pokes Gyasi's cheek* No funny buisness from you mister * grins*

Ekene: Wedding hrmm? SOudns fun

Night Jun!!

Fashionable Prophet

GOODNIGHT JUN~ heart

Hahaha...except bouquet-catching would probably involve a young Melisande and lots of violence... >.>;;

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

GENTLY NUDGE? I'm going to FLING them at their journals! rofl Sleep well Jun! xd heart

We should have an 'indeterminal amount of metal.' XD Like for Ekene's earrings! And rings, and any other piercings/trinkets that come with that!

Gyasi: *smiles at Mena* It would be wonderful, I think. We're parents, we've been through much, and to have survived this long warrants a life promise. *turns his smile softly to Isoke*

Amara: *squeals and tries not to bounce by Xin Yue, careful with the tube in her hands* Don't you worry lovely, we'll make sure you're ready to attend, right? Oooh, how exciting! *gasps* I'll have to wear a dress! *wheels already turning*

Married by Demi! Oh I like the sound of that! rofl "To have, to hold, to use the Scissors when in doubt of intelligence..."
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
*peeks in* <3
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

*kicks her missing Edit button*

BTW, I think our two satyr-legged boys and a garter...ah...either wont happen or will have to be pay-to-view. rofl

Nerd

Isoke: Pay per view O_O Noooo way!! *is too shy for that kidn of buisness*

Ekene: I'll need a nice dress hsirt and pants.... a nd... a date .-.?

Fashionable Prophet

Oooh, yep, gotta be Demi with the ceremony. Maxx can be the sleazy grandpa XDD

Mena: It's true. If we survived our kids this long...we'll be together forever! ^____~

Melisande!tubie: *wiggles happily. She's liking the wedding idea too*

Eli: So I get to wear a tuxedo again? *_____*
Okay, keeping the fan Xin Yue exclusive works for me. :3 *happens to like it like that* But yes, rings or metal would be great! Sleep well Jun and Maxx! And yes, we'll have to see how things go for Miss Melisande as well! *I know, I think Xin's getting some admirers...* (goes to show what happens when I read journals)

Xin Yue: There will be so much to plan! Flowers, the cakes, the outfits...maybe the whole of HyTech will need to come together to get things ready for it!

Interesting Conversationalist

Jun -- Yeah, it's weird. Last Christmas I was using the same bottle... this year I used it and I itched terribly. o><o Not fun.

^^ And of course, of course. Que sera sera <3 I'll get one if I get one <3 Hakuna Matata. XDD()

And sorry this was so late -- my internet went poof. >.>

*watches the rpage* x3

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Loki~! *SNUGGLES*

*LAUGHS* Aaw Isoke! I just mean, you guys have loooooooong legs, so it could be considered a fetish to see one of you draw that off with your teeth! rofl

Gyasi: *laughs softly* No garters, I imagine we'd both wear suits. A garter beneath or over it would look awfully silly.

Amara: You can take Miss Yue! *pokes Ekene's shoulder playfully* Or set up a pre-date with our newest friend. *indicates the tube with a light pat* Yes, Eli, a tux! You'll look wonderful! 4laugh
O_O L-LOOK! He GREW! And he looks... ninja like trouble.

Zane: I don't look like trouble. I look like a hawt soap salesman. wink

Nerd

Isoke; o-o; Kay.... But yes no garters... Suits are good for me! Oen us wear white the other wear black? *loooks thoughtful now*

Ekene: *turns a brillaint shade of pink* I-I don't know.... Miss Yue probably has someoen to go with already ^^;;;

Yay Kuro is on! X3
*Ninjas in* <.<
*is snuggled* How're you, Chrys? <33

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out