Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Noe: *blushes* Why thank you Slann. *wraps around her father's arms* Daddy I'm still your little girl right? Don't think that I'll just run off cause I've grown. *smiles*
[smiles and pats Noe's arm] Good. I'm glad. At least you aren't planning on having amazing looking babhes with a crush... >>; Your mother did...

... Maybe? We'll see... But, they'd have to be just as good looking as me. Doesn't leave many options, huh? wink

Sorry! Was distracted by this!

Fashionable Prophet

What's that supposed to mean? *crosses arms and gives Coltie one of her Looks*

Well...truthfully, pretty much all of the Hytes are really good looking...since we're essentially designer babies... ^__^;;

"I'm sorry eugenics has such a bad rep / But it's reaaaally not that bad~ / Adorable half animal babies / What could be wrong with that~?" /end first lines of Eugenics Densetsu [aka Shimy's rewrite of the Sailormoon theme song]

Haha, the video was cool. I'm totally not surprised the a capella group was from Provo though. BYU (and, to a lesser extent, U of U) is a breeding ground for crazy.
Uhm... uhm... Nothing... ninja ILoveYouMena...

Designer babies... Interesting description, Brother. Anyways! Stop trying to change the subject! Are we going to continue in this fangirl operation or not?

BYU~ My friend is there for singing and she's having SO much fun with it. They're just... O_O

Fashionable Prophet

Do you have some kind of a problem with the outcome of Generation? *lofty innocently-toned question*

If we can figure out some kind of code...you know, for "let's stop for now" and to start and stuff...if you want to keep doing it, I think I can too ^_^;;

Hahaha...yeah, it's great fun there. They also have an amazing geekry culture in general (there's nothing like walking to lunch with a friend and going "Waitaminute...did a bunch of ninjas just jump that pirate? O___o " I kid you not. It was Halloween though... XDD ) They also have a lot of awesome comedy or preforming groups. I'm still sad I never got to see Divine Comedy live while I was there.
No, no. I love our kids. It's just... sad You were going to have kitty-birdies - bitties? - with Lilith.

Well.... what code do you want? I mean... it can be a verbal code. Like, a phrase.

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Mama I'm sure daddy is fine with everything... *glares* Right daddy? And don't just think I'll start doing generation without a proper screening process. *is already in thought planning for that* XD

Fashionable Prophet

Cryphons! ^__^ (Cat-gryphons...well, a gryphon is an eagle-lion, so...it sort of works! XDD )

That would've been more of an contractual agreement. Lilith wanted a kid, I wanted a kid, and Shimy's obsession with kitty-birds... rolleyes Anyway, it didn't happen. Because you asked me. :3

Verbal's good. Ummm... *thinks*
Oh gosh... the possibilities that can arise from renaming of species... xp

That's right. See, Noe? Because you've grown first, you get to be the first one that we get to talk to about Generation. Now, you understand that it doesn't have to be a commitment thing. One-night stands are okay. Like your mother was talking about with Lilith.

That TOTALLY goes against what I thought he would say...

Well, it has to be in context, doesn't it? So, how about if one of us asks to go back to the room? Cause neither one of us would go that far...

Fashionable Prophet

One night stand? rolleyes It's blood donation! neutral Okay, I admit if you'd gone and done Generation with Lilith, yeah, I'd have been pissed, but at the same time, it's not like I showed prior romantic attachment to Lilith either >.<;;

That works! Though, we'd probably have to wait a bit before coming back. Because of Fangirl Expectations.

I'm not exactly sure how innocent Eli actually is, or if he's just very good at faking it most of the time...
[growls at Gaia] It's taking such a long time to load....

Well, one night stand... you know what I mean. And... ninja I'm sorry for having a crush...

[blushes a bit] Yeah... Fangirl Expectations...

Fashionable Prophet

You're forgiven. *smirks* No, I understand...I mean, I thought Triane was pretty cute when we were all kids... Since nothing happened anyway, and Lilith's a nice enough sort once I stopped freaking out every time I saw the two of you together...well, it's all in the past.

There is no pattern here. I have no idea what you're talking about ninja

But as long as we know the truth and it's all in good fun and...well, we can always explain in to someone later if either of us do find a special person...
Why do you hate me, Gaia? gonk It's taken forever to load a page... stupid college internet...

Well, I'm glad that I asked you... 3nodding

I see featherlyness... ninja

Yeah... I...I'm just not sure about if there is anyone out there for me. emo

Fashionable Prophet

I'm glad you asked me as well~ 3nodding

YOU SEE NOTHING. ninja (Maybe I'll stop trying to force kittybirds after I get my velociraptor and phoenix. Maybe... XDD )

*gives his twin a hug* I'm sure there is! I mean, besides everyone already here, there's gonna be the five flatsale and auction kids, and the Christmas Event hyte and probably some kind of Valentine's or Chinese New Year or something a few months on...and customs...there will be a lot of Hytes! *nodnod*

Though...if what Shimy keeps saying is any indication, I would stay really, really far away from Lucy if Shimy is able to get her. Because Lucy sounds a bit...crazy... @__@
;_; Thanks, Eli. I dunno if I want to be friends with any of Kuro's Hytes, either. They're... lol a lot more aggressive than I am. One of them is just downright mean.

[ sweatdrop Not my fault! I need a bully muse to keep the rest of them in line!]

So... [raises an eyebrow seductively] you missed me? [glances around for any fangirls]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff