Welcome to Gaia! ::

Possible Re-make is on the way. How long a time skip do we want?

A few months 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
A few weeks 0.125 12.5% [ 1 ]
A few days 0.125 12.5% [ 1 ]
No time skip. Just remake it where we are. 0.5 50.0% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]
This poll closed on July 13, 2015.
No longer accepting new votes.
<< < 1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 84 85 86 > >>

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Don't want to be ℋere
Don't want to be ℋere right ℵow
Don't want you to see me ℭrying

"Irritated is a better word" she muttered, raising her green eyes to him, deadpan and a little bit worried underneath. "You should still be resting" she said, raising an eyebrow at him critically, tilting her head to the side and tapping a finger against the rim of her glass before sliding another closer, pouring a glass for him. She was fighting down the nostalgia, that was her dads clothes he was using, how he'd gotten into the master bedroom was beyond her, it was DNA encoded with a hand scanner, that room should have been as locked up as her own room. Her parents must have been in a bigger rush to evacuate than she thought.

A part of her wondered where the others were as she slid the crystal glass of amber liquid to the man across from her, "Doesn't even feel like home anymore, it just feels cold, mom and dad always had music or something making noise and now... now it's just quiet" she said with a sad giggle, a sob breaking past her lips and she bit down on them to keep the pain inside, forcing a smile and taking a long, quick swig of drink, finishing her glass in only a few moments before pouring herself another, a small amount of pink rising in her cheeks in blotchy patches as the alcohol kicked into her system.

Usually, she was a happy, flirty drunk who laughed and joked around and generally had fun and was fun to be around, but tonight, there was too much melancholy.

Don't want to ℱeel this
Don't want to ℱeel this right ℵow
ℱeel like I could give up Țrying

Name Lidya Eva Frost-Knox
Age 18
Health 93%
Where mansion, main dining room
Who With Forest Eugenie, Toren & Koga and Lex & his guards and Nel
Weapons Crossbow ϖ 10 Bolts, 2 rifles, spare ammo, Filleting Knife
WEARING

σσ¢ : those pants would be a bit short, Lidya's adoptive daddy was only 5'2".

Moonlight Hunter

User Image
Silvia Underwood
☆═━┈┈━═☆

“Atomic?” Silvia couldn’t believe her eyes. It…Didn’t seem possible. On some level she had come to hope he had made it out of the warehouse, as Kovu had, but she honestly hadn’t been expecting to run into him now. Not right when she was about to head out to find her Sophia again.

It seemed that wasn’t necessary, however, since not long after that she heard a crackling from the walkie before Ell’s voice came through, telling them she and Sophia had gone after Todd. Hearing that made Silvia want to be mad. Not just at Ell and Sophia for leaving without saying anything, but at herself for not having noticed. It didn’t matter that she had been needed to tend to the rest of the group. Sophia was her daughter. How she could have gone off so easily after they had only just found each other again was beyond her.

Unfortunately she knew there wasn’t much she could do yet. They would have to wait until they weather settled down and people were feeling good enough so they actually could leave without getting themselves into more trouble.

Besides that, with Atomic here she felt she couldn’t leave without doing or saying something. But what? What did you say to someone when you had left them behind to die? “I’m sorry.” She whispered, dropping her hands before she took a small step forward. “Atomic, I am so sorry. I didn’t…” Not knowing what to say, Silvia rushed forward, throwing her arms around Atomic in a tight hug.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Weapon/ammo: Survival knife, crowbar, and a 9mm handgun (26 rounds left)
Supplies: A water bottle, a couple of cans of food, a half pack of cigarettes, an assortment of random medicine, medical supplies, and bandages.
Party: Yuki and Damien

Moonlight Hunter

User Image
XXLuka AeliusXX

☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣

Before Silvia could actually leave, Luka was surprised to see Atomic walking in instead. Blinking in surprise, he leaned his head back so he could look up at Skull to see what his reaction would be to his best friend being there. Luka’s eyes were still red-rimmed, but he had long since ceased crying and had just been lazing about. Now he felt it was probably time for him to move so Skull could go and see the other man. Of course he too wanted to go and say hi. It felt like their group was slowly coming back together, even with everyone continuously running off to who-knew-where, and he was eager to find out how they were doing.

It was only after he had slid off of Skull’s lap that he realized he was getting some not-so-friendly glances from one of their hosts. Luka found his eyes focusing steadily on Wolfe as the man gazed back and forth between himself and Roland. What was wrong with him? Luka had only just arrived. It was true he probably shouldn’t have said anything about Roland looking like his brother, but it was true. Anton and Roland could have been twins, though Anton had been a bit bigger than Roland.

Maybe now would be a good time to go and talk to him. At least he could properly introduce himself and thank them for letting their group stay here. And, if he was careful, maybe he could wheedle some information out of him to figure out just why he appeared to be so bothered by his presence.

Easing himself into a standing position so he wouldn’t fall over, Luka carefully made his way over to Wolfe before he gently sat himself down next to the man. “We have known each other from a while back.” Luka said in response to the man’s earlier question. “But we have not seen each other in a long time. I thank you. If you had not helped us, we may not have made it out as we did. We certainly could not have found each other as we have. It is nice.” Hoping to make peace or perhaps soothe whatever irate feelings the man might have towards him, Luka offered him a hesitant smile.

☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣

Weapon/ammo: A revolver (3 shots left) and a metal baseball bat.
Supplies: The lock-picking kit his brother gave him for his birthday one year. A pack with a change of clothes, and a nearly empty bottle of water.
Party: Skull next to him; Yuki, Sendoa, Aki, Mello, and Silvia outside
Speaking English
Speaking Russian

Luka's current outfit

Bored Z o m b i e

Jake_Spicer_EvilGenius

Moonlight Hunter

User Image
Sendoa Knud Marcelino
☆═━┈┈━═☆

Over the next couple of hours Sendoa faded in and out of consciousness. At first he wouldn’t say anything that made sense, but eventually he began to realize what had happened and what the current situation was. He also came to realize that Yuki was gone, and that knowledge broke his heart. If was because he had gone after her in the first place that he had crashed Aki’s car, which he felt terrible about, but knowing his actions hadn’t done any good anyway only made him feel worse.

Had Damien not been there he wasn’t sure what he would have done. His lover was like a godsend, cleaning him up and offering comfort with his presence alone. Sendoa had the strongest urge to grab the younger man and hold him in his arms, but with his body like this doing such a thing didn’t seem entirely possible. So instead he let himself relax until Damien got up to leave.

Sendoa wanted to stand up and follow him downstairs, but he couldn’t do that. So instead he rolled his head to the side and tried to locate the other inhabitant of the room. “Demi?” He rasped out. “How you holding up, kid?”

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Weapon/ammo: Hunting Rifle (17 rounds left) and a hunting knife
Supplies: Several water bottle, brush, nail clippers, some rope, binoculars, five energy bars, some jerky, a small baggie filled with flour, his tool belt, a blue dress, a few batteries in various sizes, a camera, a broken watch, a container of Ibuprofen, a roll of toilet paper, a small object, a random assortment of clothes and toys.
Party: Yuki, Luka, Skull, Mello, Aki, Silvia, Laurence, Delta, Damien, and Beta

Bored Z o m b i e

Jake_Spicer_EvilGenius

Bashful Explorer

xEugenie Passer
▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇
≫≫---------------------------------- Shoot straight

As Lidya described her home Eugenie stayed silent taking in the information. She raised her eyebrows a bit thinking of what the place might look like, she coudn't imagine anyone needing 20 bedrooms. Once they were all on the grounds and inside she couldn't help but look up at the ceilings and the walls turning on her feet as he eyes stared mesmerized. After helping bring Toren in and put Forest away Eugenie used the opportunity to scan the grounds and make sure the place was secure at least around the house. She was sure Lidya had excellent security systems but it wouldn't hurt to check things over, she also wanted to set up her own alarms in case they'd need them at all.

When she got back into the house she struggled to find where everyone had went, it was a big place and turning one corner would sometimes lead to a completely unfamiliar random room. Eugenie was half tempted to take some of the shiny valuables that lay about, having not seen anything like them before, not that she'd have any use for them. When she finally found where everyone was located she walked into the room Lidya was in to find her sitting with a bottle of alcohol and Toren now up and dressed in clean clothing. She had checked where they'd left Toren earlier while walking around and noticed he'd moved, now she knew where. Irritated was right, she thought as she neared the room in the hallway "You cant stay put for five minuets can you..." she said toward the man as she walked into the room "I swear your like a child sometimes" She added as she walked over to Lidya. Eugenie picked up the bottle she was drinking reading the label before pouring herself a small glass

[ooc: sorry about the wait
                    With: Lidya - Toren/koga - Lex - Nel
                    Health: Good
                    Wearing:[x]
                    Song in my head: [x]

Jake_Spicer_EvilGenius

Brett Casey

GoneWithTheWind7

≫≫---------------------------------- Right on target

Moonlight Hunter

User ImageSophia

When the battery died, Sophia moved to help Ell dig through the boxes until a new one was found to replace the old one. “But then we would be hunting for electricity, right?” She asked, tilting her head to the side curiously. They had been lucky enough to find pockets of electricity still in use, but more often than not such places were impossible to come by. Then again, batteries were a finite resource, so maybe that argument wasn’t a very good one. Sophia had to admit, she really didn’t know. Energy wasn’t exactly her forte.

Then, finally, they were able to get through to those back in the Saloon. It was a short message, but it got the point across well enough, and it wasn’t long before they were on their way.

Throughout the trip Sophia spoke every now and then, but mostly she spent a good chunk of the time looking out the window. It wasn’t until the vehicle came to a halt and the windows were shuttered that she turned fully towards the woman. Soon enough she saw that she was just filling up the gas tank, but that quickly changed when she realized something else too. There was a light. Lights normally meant people.

Ducking down to the floor, an easy feat considering she was so small, Sophia kept out of sight until the oncoming vehicles had passed. Once they were gone and the van was started again, she pulled herself back up to her seat. “Are we going after them?” Sophia asked a bit uncertainly. What were the chances that Todd was with such a big group? When she had last seen him he was alone with Matias. It was true that she hadn’t actually seen the people in the group, so it was possible Matias and Todd were amongst them. Maybe they had just found the others in their old group and gotten hold of some vehicles? In any case, if Ell thought it was best to check it out, then she wasn’t going to argue.

“Alright.” Sophia replied with a decisive nod of her head. “But what if there are still people in the vehicles? They're still on, aren't they? Should we try to check those out first?”

Bored Z o m b i e

Hallowed Wolf

→ Toren ● "Fulgor" ● Smith ←

█║▌│█│║▌║ █████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

►He shook his head when the ladies spoke to him. "I slept enough for now, its kogas turn to sleep." Speaking of which koga was asleep at torens feet already,he had earned his time to sleep. His eyes shifted to the glass put infront of him. Alcohol, something his mother told him to never touch due to his low body tolerances," Sorry but ill pass on the alcohol, dont want it making do something ill regret later,got enough things to regret already.." As he said that he clenched the pendant around his neck. " Since its just us for the moment i guess i should explain to you both why i am the way i am, hopefully after yall hear my history yall wont think im some nutcase soldier which is how i think yall see me..." He began telling the 2 females the same story he told todd back at the gas station beck in georgia,making sure not to skip a detail. He even undid the shirt to point out the scars when he spoke of them. He went quiet for a moment after he finished speaking. "And thats just what happened before my newer wounds after meeting the warehouse group. Ive gotten shot alot more since i met yall.. Then again it was my fault for being clumsy i guess... But im assuming yall also wish to know what happened to me recently if yall saw my back? Im assuming yall did see it since i woke up without my shirt or coat.... That was my father and his mens doing... The man that kept breaking me and building me stronger since birth ended up betraying me too... I was at the state border when his men caught me and tied me up at my fathers command... they lashed me with thick chains for 2 days before my father showed up and carved the word failure onto my back. It seems i failed him for the final time because my mother died to a walker while she was working at her hospital....He was expecting me to protect her apparently...it wasnt like i didnt try, i couldnt find her in all the chaos at the hospital... But he just blamed me and took his anger out on me, i accepted it... The last thing he said to me was he never had a son and threw this pendant im wearing at me. It belonged to my mother, i gave it to her when i was 8...i guess it didnt work like it was suppose to... Well enough on that... If yall have questions ask them... there wont be a better chance to." He looked down at koga and began petting him.

He wasnt sure why he felt like telling them anything but if he had to guess it was to get them to stop seeing him so negatively and hopefully see him for who he had to be because of his past. Most of his life was forced on him it wasnt his choice.

█║▌│█│║▌║ █████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

[ Location]: Lidyas mansion
[Who with]:Koga,lidya, eugenie, lex, nel and lex guards
[Feeling/Song going in my head]: Click me!
[Cloths]: Am i looking ok?
[Gear]: trench knife,12 Kunai,Compound bow with 30 arrows
canine companion Koga,
[OOC: ] so toren will have a foot of his legs showing XD it wont kill him. story from old rp Click me!

Jake_Spicer_EvilGenius

Gilraen Meneldur

Moonlight Hunter

User Image
Matthew Underwood
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Clearly expecting the other two to do as he had said, Smoke turned away from the van and headed towards the building; seemingly unbothered by the increasing intensity of the storm around them. Before he actually went inside, however, he got his flashlight and gun ready before he slowly twisted the handle. Part of him had been expecting the thing to be locked, as the gate had been, but it wasn’t. Whether that was a good thing or not, he couldn’t say, but it at least meant they would be able to enter more quietly. Assuming no traps had been set up for them, that was. Call him paranoid and a pessimist, but Smoke had come to expect the worse and hope for at least something not terrible.

Stepping carefully over the threshold, he scanned the room with his flashlight before he motioned for the other two to head in after him. From what he could tell the entrance hall was large, but surprisingly square shaped. There were various pockets in the room that looked like they had been used for other things; such as a formal living room. That was a pain, but it wasn’t actually that big of a concern. What really concerned him was the upstairs. Since he couldn’t properly see up there from this angle with such a small amount of light, he had no way of knowing if anything was actually up there or not.

Motioning to Shia, he moved his hand around to show that he wanted her to check out the main floor. She nodded before she took off, her own gun and flashlight at the ready. Smoke then turned to Jack before he motioned to the man and himself and nodded towards the stairs. He wanted the two of them to check upstairs and get it cleared. Trusting the man to follow, he moved towards the stairs and began heading up and to the left, leaving the right side open for Jack to explore.

Meanwhile back in the van Matt sleepily lifted his head up and blinked around the vehicle. Seeing two of the occupants gone, not to mention being parked outside of a large building, immediately caught his interest and he sat up straight. “Here?” He signed; too tired to speak. “Is this where we’re staying?” He had known they were headed in this direction, since they had spoken about it before, but he hadn’t expected the building to be so big. His farm back home could hardly compare. Had a single family really lived here before?

Trying to shake off his doziness, and failing miserably, Matt wiped at his face; flushing lightly when he realized he had been drooling, before he turned in his seat to reach for the door.

“We can’t go in yet.” Aaron said from the front seat. “They’re clearing it out first. If you go out there you’ll just get soaked.”

Pausing with his fingers only a hair away from the handle, he glanced at the man before he sighed and dropped his hand, turning so his back was to the door instead. “Okay.” He murmured, rubbing his eyes. Hopefully they wouldn’t take too long. But if they were clearing out everything it might, considering the size of the place. The idea of going back to sleep until then was tempting, but Todd had woken him up so he decided it would be better to socialize. He could sleep later when they were settled. “Before you were with Sophia what kind of group were you with?” Matt signed questioningly to Todd. “Do you miss them? Or were you alone?”

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Weapon/ammo: A rusted metal pipe
Supplies: Four bags of chips, a box of skittles, two cans of food, a water bottle, a box of matches, a notebook, several pencils
Party: Jack, Todd, Aaron, Shia, Smoke, Kit, Cynthia, Abigail, Chris

MOMO-kun xD

Gilraen Meneldur

Ice-Cold Genius

User Image

Sebastian
Lex
Alexander

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

The walk back to Lidya’s mansion was a long, yet quiet trip. Lex seemed to appear unusually quiet, taking in the scenery around him. Despite what was going on in the world, there was always a moment to where one could sit back and enjoy the world as it once was. As they finally made their way to the mansion, Lex’s blue eyes seemed to sparkle with delight. A mansion? Oh, It looked so lovely! As they made their way up the step and inside the home, Lex took a moment to marvel at the beauty before speaking. “This is quite the place you have here. Not as big as I’m used to mind you. But still, very nice~” Lex chimed as he made his way inside, with Carl following close behind him.

A short while seemed to pass, Lidya, Eugenie and Toren going through their showers and making their way into the grand room, where they all sat and began talking with one another. As Toren shared his story, Carl could be seen sitting in the corner of the room, Lex’s black shoes placed delicately on his lap, his hands idly at work polishing the shoes so that they could be sparkly clean when Lex needed them next. It was just one of the many chores Carl was used to doing for Lex, so he never really minded it. Carl chose not to say anything to the others, opting to keep to himself, lost in his own thoughts.

Lex on the other hand, made his way into the bathroom, and after stripping himself of his dirty white suit, turned to look at himself in the mirror, admiring the beauty that is his face. His hair, despite having to do all that running, and sweating… Still managed to look perfect~ Oh how Lex loved his beautiful hair! He continued admiring himself in the mirror for a few moments longer, before going to work, cleaning his face to keep any of those unsightly pimples from popping up on his face. After splashing at his face a few times, cleaning off the soap and suds from his face, he straightened himself out and looked into the mirror yet again. “As handsome as always~” Lex mused aloud, winking at his reflection before turning away, hopping into the shower.

It was then, after yet another short while later, as the room grew into a comfortable silence, did Lex finally make his grand entrance. He came to a stop at the entrance of the room, completing his entrance as if he was at the edge of a runway, one hand placed on his hip, while the other one reached up to run his fingers through his bouncy and curly blonde locks. He was a model, so why not make a flashy entrance? He spun once in his spot, being sure to show off his green silky pajamas as he did so. On his face, he wore a bright and beaming smile. One look at his face and you could tell how happy he felt to be alive and surrounded by people he called ‘friends’. “Here I am! Did anyone miss me~? Don’t you just love how bouncy my hair is? Comes with years of good practice in hygiene. I can teach whoever is interested~” Lex called out to the others, in a chipper voice, opening one of his blue eyes to look at Lidya, Eugenie and Toren. He was expecting all of them to jump up from their seats and applaud Lex on a model job well done. But it seemed the longer he stared at this little group, the more he felt his once radiant smile slowly turning into that of a disappointed frown. The air was so thick with Tension, the blonde felt as if he was beginning to choke on it. But why? Why was the air so thick? Had he missed something important? Coming into the room after Toren had gave his story, left Lex out in the dark; blissfully unaware to the reason behind the solemn mood. Lex turned in his spot to fully face the others, taking a few steps into the room. “Why do I feel as if… I’ve walked into a lion’s den?” Lex asked aloud, taking a seat in the spot closest to Carl. “My, my, you three… Whatever seems to be the problem in here? Is everything alright with you?” Lex proceeded to ask, turning his bright blue eyes over in Lidya’s direction, eying the particular drink of choice she had. The blonde let out a small gasp, reaching a hand up to cover his mouth in a desperate attempt to cover up his sudden shock. What was she drinking?!

OOC

Sorry about the short post you guys! Trying to get back into his character. XD

Gilraen Meneldur

Jake_Spicer_EvilGenius

Brett Casey

Bored Z o m b i e

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Where am I? Honestly I have no clue myself…:
Lidya’s mansion
Friends surrounding me like the star that I am!:
Myself – And my guards, Nel~<3, A strange group (Lidya, Eugenie and Toren)
How I’m feeling? So sweet of you to ask~:
98%
What am I carrying?:
My camera around my neck. A small knife in my pocket. A small backpack that is the home of my little kitten.
My men carry my luggage!
Dufflebag 1: Clothes (a pair for each day of the week), various medicine and cleaning supplies
Dufflebag 2: blankets and camera supplies
Dufflebag 3: Various food and water
Dufflebag 4: Various weapons and ammo taken from his father’s trophy room.

What am I thinking?
What a cozy little abode she has…
User Image
Đon't Ϣant Ϻe ßaby, Ϊ'm ßad Ƚuck

"Don't say sorry to me sunshine" he said, kissing her forehead affectionately as he enveloped her in his bigger arms, cradling her close and creating a warm, though damp caccoon for her to hide in for a few brief but amazing moments. He pulled away carefully, tilting her chin up with a finger, a crooked, but still just as loving smile as what he used to give her still on his lips, "I know that you had to leave, you had no choice, the buildings were coming down, there were raiders and zombies everywhere, you couldn't search for me even if the fire hadn't been there" he said, reminding her that there really had been no choice. He knew, he just wished....

"I just wish that Kovu understood, he's been promising revenge on you guys for it, I've been trying to explain to him what happened, but it hasn't gotten through to him" he said with a shake of his head, soggy, wet hair falling in his eyes, the sides had grown out and it had gotten longer, shaggier and more in his face. Even his beard had gotten longer, the red and black strands even had a peppering of grey though them but his eyes were still that soulful, chocolate brown full of warmth and security.

He stepped back a little, still resting a hand on her shoulder, looked around and asked, "how many of the group is with you, roughly?" he asked, noticing Damien, Skull, Luka, Sendoa, Wolfe, Roland and a few others. Damien kept looking at him from the corner of his eye and he wondered for a brief moment what was going through the ghost like boys mind, he looked, sad or a little confused at the moment. He shook the thought away and brought Silvia into another hug, pressing another soft kiss to her forehead.

Đon't Kiss Ϻe ßaby, Ϊ'm Ӑ ℜough ₣uck

Name: Dominico "Atomic" Artemis
Pack: 2 bags of flour, 3 small cans of propane, 2 bags of rice, 10 cans of veggies, 10 cans of fruit, 3 cans of spaghetti, 5 cans of beans, 2 cans of corn, a whetstone, iPod, charger and headphones, walkie talkie
Weaponry:
XXXXXXArmed:Machete
XXXXXXCarryingBaseball bat, Army Knife
Health: 98%
Where: Saloon
With: Anyone at the Saloon... Too many names

{{ Out Of Character : A semi decent post... WOOHOO }}
User Image
I'm an enigma that's haunting you, An astigmatism you can't see through
There's a Shadow on your back, and it's eating out your ℍeart now

Skull got up when Luka did, moving ot his best friend and staring them over as if they were a ghost before moving to follow Luka like a love sick puppy, proverbial tail wagging excitedly behind him as he trotted after his little owner. He stood close to where Luka was, leaning against the bar and taking a swig of the drink Atomic had abandoned when he noticed Silvia.... Thank you Atomic's attention span... He smirked and downed the drink in just a few swallows, smacking his lips and looking around, the voices that had been screaming in his head were gone and he was feeling better now, a little ecstatic actually.

He wondered for a moment what the conversations were about but didn't swell, instead moving to go upstairs, giving Luka a quick thumbs up and a smile to show that he wasn't going to be gone long. When he got upstairs he went to the room with hte open door, finding Sendoa easily, talking to Demi. He sat down on the bed and had a quick look over the work that Damien had done with the bandages. They were neat, but they were loose in the wrong places, a sign that Damien had been having trouble with his arm. He sighed and tugged them tighter, tying them a little more and fussed like a mother hen, staying out of the conversation but still there.

Consolation for what you've lost, A constellation that can't be crossed
There's a Shadow on your back, and it's eating out your ℍeart now

Name: Jimmy "Skull" Knox
Back Pack: Knife, machete, Large Crowbar, 2 first aid kits, 3 bottles of water, 1/2 bottle of bourbon, some advil, a tin of peaches, a tin of pears
Health: 98%
Where: Saloon
With: Saloon group
User Image
OUTFIT (Minus the shirt, it's with Yuki still, unless she got rid of it?)
Out Of Character :
Don't want to be ℋere
Don't want to be ℋere right ℵow
Don't want you to see me ℭrying

Lidya shrugged when he turned down the bourbon, sliding it down the table expertly towards Carl and Lex, a small, quiet clap at his entrance though it was lost in the echoing silence. She turned towards Eugenie and smiled, trying to hide the pain that was showing clearly in her eyes. She didn't know what to say to Toren when his story was told, staring at his necklace instead, wondering how she hadn't noticed it already. She normally noticed shiny things. "It wasn't your fault" she muttered, pouring herself another glass, glugging it down as soon as the lid was back on the bottle of bourbon.

"We need to figure out where people will be staying and for how long people want to stay here" she said, not looking up from her now empty glass.

Don't want to ℱeel this
Don't want to ℱeel this right ℵow
ℱeel like I could give up Țrying

Name Lidya Eva Frost-Knox
Age 18
Health 93%
Where mansion, main dining room
Who With Forest Eugenie, Toren & Koga and Lex & his guards and Nel
Weapons Crossbow ϖ 10 Bolts, 2 rifles, spare ammo, Filleting Knife
WEARING

σσ¢ :

Bashful Explorer

User Image

xxxTxoxdxdxxIxrxvxixnxg
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
"You're on this table, you're safe... 'cause I'm your medic.
And however little we may like or trust each other, we're on the same crew.
Got the same troubles, same enemies, and more than enough of both."
        xxx ಠ_ಠ ⊰ ...)

Matt sat up when he woke him and stared at the mansion before them "Yes I think so" He signed back, assuming everything would go okay inn clearing it out. The mansion looked pretty quiet from the outside, surrounded by a gate was that had been chained and secure, but on the inside it could be a completely different story. Who knew how many walkers could be hiding in there. The mere size of the place had Todd in awe just as it did Matt, he wasn't used to seeing such luxurious homes, sure there were mansions back in Georgia and some in Indiana but nothing like this. It was completely opposite the country lifestyle he was used to, he wondered how many people lived here originally. Were they waited on hand and foot like in movies and books? He wouldn't even know what to do with such a place.

As Aaron mentioned they would stay put until they cleared it out Todd glanced out the window seeing the water running down the window, they would most certainly be drenched in this weather. His attention turned to the mansion trying to peer through the van to the windows of the house see if he saw any movement, but it was too dark to even really see much of the house.

Todd turned his head toward Matt seeing him signing again, he was asking about his group, the warehouse. Todd looked down for a moment in thought. How could he best describe them, they were all so different. He was always in the background, silent and always watching, able to get a good look and idea on each of them as far as personality and mannerisms as time went by. They were a group that lacked order, leadership which meant they fought and argued often. They were wild and unpredictable, careless at times leaving him to patch them up when they got in trouble even if he told them not to be reckless in the first place. At first glance to others it was a wonder how any of them managed to stay together and alive this long, it was a wonder they didn't end up accidentally shooting each other on runs, but the warehouse wasn't completely chaotic they had their good points.

"I was alone at first," Todd started after a moment "I was picked up by a group that lived in a warehouse. To say that they're rash and impulsive is and understatement. But...they're very welcoming to everyone and once you've earned their trust they're always there for you when you need them, they always come, we stick together...I'm just sorry I ever doubted them before" he said his eyes lowering a bit as he said this. There were moments, moments where he got fed up with some of the things his group did, they had their quarrels and their differences, but none of that mattered in the end, they always seemed to come out okay. The battles they'd been through and the trials they faced. He'd gotten annoyed at one point thinking they only wanted him for his medical skills but he knew way back that wasn't the case, it was hard to not think that though now and then with anyone.

Did he miss them? Yes he did, he missed them all very much, each and every one of them. He wanted to see all their faces, he didn't even know what he might do when he actually saw them again. He certainly wanted to hug each of them in turn, just to know they were near they were safe, hell he could kiss skull if he saw the man again. He knew they probably missed him as well, if anything he knew they might be searching for him right now if they got a hold of Luka and Nessa.
                  User Image

Status of Mr. Freckles

O.O.C:
                                                                            Location: van/mansions Health: Tired With: Matt, Jake, Smoke,Shia/others
                                                                            Currently carrying:
                                                                                Personal backpack:
                                                                                        Gun: bullets left (4), hunting Knife, books, harmonica, 2 can of beans, 2 can of spinach. One water bottle. Change of clothes. Surgical and first aid supplies from hospital. Pens/Pencil(s). Note pad.
                                                                                Unit one pack:click - currently does not have on him.
                                                                            Wearing: [x]
                                                                            DA zombie RK

MOMO-kun xD

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━-

Fanatical Datemate

8,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
      ~~~~~~

۞ impulsive ─ RODENT •♥• `Shut it or I'm so gonna↘ BITE. ▋▍ yo.ur face..
      xxxx( unpredictable ) xxxx( handy ) xxxx( smokebomb ) xxxx( kinda busy~ call back later. ) xxxx

User Image

•♥• the i m p r o v i s o r
                                                xxxxxxx{N}ellis "P" Lautington.

As the drive continued and they'd stopped... And as she stepped out, Ell looked onward. ."It may not be the group we're looking for... but right now, it's the only lead we've got." She said quietly. Her insides quivered alittle as she began to walk down the street, nodding to Sophia's question. The redhead started out sneaking forward. She leaned herself forward into the perfect position to flee. She rose her hand for Sophia to keep a small distance, then peeked up the window. What Ell saw took every breath she had away. Without thinking, she reached forward to open the door. However, she stopped suddenly. In the dark, they may not see her well, it might not be wise to open the car suddenly. From the looks of it, Todd seemed to be signing, so maybe these were friendlies? Well... the only way to find out was... Knock knock. The sound echoed through her ears as she tried to get their attention.( --- -)

|♥| ▬▬▬▬▬▬ •◢✖◣• ▬▬▬▬▬▬ |♥|

User Image

Fanatical Datemate

8,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Ɔɵɾɑ “ Ɲɛɭ Ʀʋɑ” Ƥɧɩɭɭɩƥƨ

So, they'd finally arrived, gee..., She felt like she'd been walking for hours! She'd long lost her buzz, and this childish quarrel was tempting the woman to just take Lex and leave. Her raven had long perched itself on her shoulder to sleep, so now she was a human taxi cab. As they arrived at the mansion, Nel pretty much predicted Lex's next move. She smiled again when the blond rushed off to the bathroom, she herself marveled at the mansion's set up. As one of the ladies spoke of a place to stay, she perked up."I can share a room with Lex no problem. You have an amazing place... Rest sounds best at the moment, especially with that awful storm brewing." She could only imagine what the storm was doing to her poor little home she would have to forget. Well, atleast it was an easy build.

Lex soon came down into the room, strutting his little stuff. Well, atleast he was happy being clean. She needed a shower herself.
"You also need one Birdbrain." She cooed, kissing at the bird's beak. "Wonderful performance Blondie."

He knew when everyone came back into the saloon. The building had gotten about twenty times louder between Sophia screaming about her mom, and other chit chat. The blond felt horrible that he couldn't muster the words earlier, so he was glad the girl was back. He had lulled himself into a light sleep, doing his best to rest. Soon enough, Sendoa had been brought to him. Not able to do much, the half mute just kind of stayed there, with his eyes closed. It was when the father spoke, that he sat up wincing. "I've definitely seen better days... What happened? Did they... find Todd? We found you... But-... who else did they find?" He certainly owed this radio station something for finding a majority of his friends. Tired ambers glanced up to see Skull sitting on the bed with Sendoa. (Since it's short, I'm going to put Demi's post with this one!)
~~~~~

ɭocation: With Lex atleast.
Feeɭing: Blah
ɧealth: 100%
ɛquiptment: --

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers