Welcome to Gaia! ::

Possible Re-make is on the way. How long a time skip do we want?

A few months 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
A few weeks 0.125 12.5% [ 1 ]
A few days 0.125 12.5% [ 1 ]
No time skip. Just remake it where we are. 0.5 50.0% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]
This poll closed on July 13, 2015.
No longer accepting new votes.
<< < 1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 84 85 86 > >>

Bashful Explorer

User Image

xxxDxxaxxnxxnxxyxxDxxaxxy ♛xxx
"Small Fry ~ struttin' by the pool room. Small Fry ~ you should be in the school room. My my, now you put down that cigarette! you aint a grown up high and mighty yet. Small fry ~ dancing for a penny, Small fry ~ counting up how many. My my, now you just listen here to me! You ain't the biggest catfish in the sea.

Dan had followed the bandit with Yuki to their hide out, it took a little bit of locating with the rain but he managed to follow them to the building. Following them inside was another story. As much as he wanted to he couldn't very well barge in there after her, he didn't have a clue on what lay on the other side of that door. Instead Dan found another way in, heading around the side he climbed a few garbage bins and fire escape ladders to check a few windows. Finding one that was unlocked Dan crawled his way in as quietly as he could.

Dropping down he landed on some sort of raised level he suspected The building was dark save for a few lights, hidden in the darkness Dan crouched as he inched forward to look down at the scene below him. Only a few lights were on in the large room but enough was illuminated for him to see what was happening. Tied up was Yuki's dad and he was surrounded by a few other men, most he could only see the outlines off as they stayed back toward the walls watching as the main figure started to beat the dread head. Dan stayed quiet his grip tightening on his bb gun as he listened to the man get hit. He didn't like it. Just then the door opened again and Yuki was pushed inside. Everything that happened afterward took all of his restraint not to jump down from his level and beat the ever loving crap out of the zombie man. He was hurting her, he was hurting Yuki!

Unable to take it anymore Dan shot up but before he could think to actually do anything the door to the room opened again, from the other closed off room Matty appeared. 'Matty!' Dan thought as he watched the older boy. The boy tried to talk to the group but a scuffle irrupted instead. Dan locked and loaded his bb gun ready to fire until the fighting seemed to sease. So instead as much as it killed him he kept watch and aimed listening to the conversation. His eyes shifted to Matty, so the boy knew this man, he was his dad! What dad would do such a thing!? Danny didn't understand this at all.

Seeing Matty and Yuki down on the ground helpless to the bandits left in the room after their leaders left Dan grit his teeth, what would Roland and Wolfe want him to do in this situation. He tried to think of the five minuet rule but that didn't apply here. He could run true, but what good would that do. He could run and get Mello but what if they killed them while he ran to get help. He was still hidden, if he planned right maybe he'd have a chance to at least distract them while Matty could get the others out. Dan looked through the scope on his rifle and directed the aim of his bb gun at the back of a bandits head pulling the trigger letting loose a few pellets before moving his feet, 'Keep moving, keep moving keep moving' he thought as he darted across the level, the slight tap of his little feet was the only indication of where he was. Dan aimed at another bandit letting loose another pellet or two before moving again.User Image

[Out Of Cake: Edited ]
                    [location: ]
                    [with:
                    [carrying: Crossman 2100 bb gun, Swiss army knife, glasses, comics, candy bars, fishing hooks, several kinds of rope, walkie talkies, family photos, fathers pocket watch and compass, grandfathers navy helmet.
                    Bored Z o m b i e

GoneWithTheWind7

PassiveAnger

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
ℐ Scream God Forgive Me Please,
Cause ℐ Want You On Your Knees,
ℐ Don’t Wanna Think About It Now

"Put my daughter down, and NEVER hit him again" came the slightly slurred, blood soaked voice of Damien, pushing the too injured to function Daggur off himself, standing on unsteady feet, blood soakings the tips of his dreadlocks and his clothes, his teeth were stained with them and it was dribbling from his lips. He looked dangerous, like a mini Skull, shadows falling over his face, making his grey eyes look like shards of ice behind his dreadlocks and he staggered into a better stance, pulling a tranq dart out of his neck and flicking it away with ease. He'd had enough doses of Tranq to be immune to the stuff when he was a kid. Not to mention they'd only used a mild dose.

He smirked, spitting a glob of blood out and grabbed the gun that Daggur had been carrying and the knife, holding it up, flicking his aim between Zombie and the big guy who was actually Matt's dad. "Give me back my daughter, and we'll go, peacefully, without hurting anyone of your guys, and we'll take him with us" he said, jerking his spare hand, the one with the knife in it, in Matts direction, indicating the wanted Matt to go with him and Yuki. He was using the distraction that Danny was creating, hoping to keep them from looking too much for Danny. He didn't want the other kid getting captured. As it were, he was hoping that if he distracted and provided cover, Danny could get Yuki and Matt out of here. He'd cover them as best he could.

ℐ Know ℐ Wont Get Out If ℐ Fall In
ℐ Don't Wanna Think About It Now
It’s Dark In My Imagination
NAME Damien "Ghost" Knox
PACK 10 granola bars, 6 bottles of water, 2 empty bottles, a water filter, 1 1/2 bottles of Jack Daniels, iPod ϖ charger ϖ speakers & Earphones, Samsung Galaxy Young ϖ charger, old laptop.
WEAPONRY
XXXXXARMED : Baseball Bat ϖ Nails
XXXXXCARRYING : Crossbow ϖ 8 Bolts, Compound Bow ϖ 37 arrows
(Pack and weapons are left on rooftop with Roland near the Saloon)
HEALTH 88% (Permanently fractured ribs and nerve damage in left shoulder)
WHERE on a rooftop down the street from the saloon
WITH Roland and Zombie
OUTFIT

OOC: EDITED TO INCLUDE DANNY

Daggur the Deranged, : Bandit working for Zombie.
Daggur staggered, falling on top of Damien and crushing him to the ground when Yuki slashed at him, getting him in the shoulder and nicking his neck. He spluttered and a hand went to his neck, clutching at the gash and putting as much pressure on it as he could without strangling himself. He didn't even notice Damien getting out from under him until he was watching the boy stand in front of Matt, protective and he no longer looked broken, he just looked... angry.... and strong. He chuckled softly and tore his shirt, using the strips of dirty cloth to bandage his throat.

Fanatical Datemate

8,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Mr.Jeevas paused, he turned to look at the man who was once down, a dangerous glint flashed through his own blue eyes. He looked at the drugged little girl who so peacefully slept on his shoulder. For a split second he seemed to consider just dropping the brat, she'd been so much trouble so far, she honestly wasn't worth hanging onto. However, she was so helpless and weak, he could atleast guarantee she'd be easy to snatch and trap again... Unlike Matty. Besides that, it was the fact that he had gone through so much to get ahold of her finally. "You know, that's a great idea, it'd be worth it... if she hadn't injured two of my men already. And... that's a punishable crime, even for a kid. Mail, come with me. NOW!" He demanded, his glare pinned on his redheaded son. "Or so help me if you don't..." he began. He twitched when something hit him, and glared up at the ceiling. They were under attack everywhere... Not normally the type to take risks, he bolted for the armored van with Yuki and got inside.

Zombie, turning to look at Damien stood in the way of his leader. "So you want more eh, dreadface?" There was a very slight shake to his voice. Honestly, what the hell was this kid! He'd gotten beaten to a pulp, and shot with a tranquilizer... But he still was up... Pointing weapons at them all... On top of that, some kid in the attic was attacking, he wasn't sure where to start. Then his gaze fell on the few lights up. Backing up slowly, Zombie came to the switch and flicked it off, bringing forth complete darkness.

Ice-Cold Genius

User Image
ɱɑɪɭ ɱɑɬɬƴJɛɛʋɑʂ

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image
Matty remained laying on the ground, sulking in his own pathetic misery. If Mello was here, he’d be laughing at Matty right now and calling him a wimp and telling him to stand up to his father! Matt narrowed his gaze, as he placed his hands on the ground, trying to get himself up to his feet, almost failing as another wave of pain raced up and down his spine. His father’s voice cut him deeply as he spoke. As much as the red head didn’t want to admit it, his father was right. If they let Yuki go, she would probably only be caught again before she made it back to the rest of her family… And if she got caught again, she wouldn’t be shown any mercy… But that still didn’t make it right to capture the girl! Was she really safe with these people? “” Matt got into a sitting position, and tilted his head back, gazing up at his father, a small frown on his face, though his eyes burned with a sudden defiance. Mello’s voice came rushing to Matty’s mind, yelling at him to stand up, don’t let your dad take you down like that! “That still doesn’t make it right…” Matty mumbled, giving a small shake of his head. “She’s not safe here either… A child belongs with their parents… They deserve to be happy…” Matty mumbled under his breath as he finally got to his feet.

At the mentioning of his video games, the red head let out a small groan of annoyance. It wasn’t his fault that video games was the only thing he had to care about in life. Not like his parents really cared all that much about him… “What are you trying to say dad? That kids don’t belong here? Are you saying that they all need to die or something? That’s not right! Kids deserve to live just as much as adult do.” Matty countered, falling silent shortly afterwards, knowing he was pushing his limits already with his words. The red head’s look of disapproval only darkened as his father brought up killing Yuki, and still persist on getting Mello back. Matty stood there silently in his spot, his thin body trembling like a leaf again. Why did his dad have to keep pushing it with finding Mello? Mello doesn’t want to return to the group! Why not just give it up?! Honestly, Matty really didn’t want to go back either… With that, Matt’s dad turned, and got ready to leave while Zombie went on to speaking, turning his attention to Damien.

His comment however, caused something to snap within the red head, his blue-green orbs narrowing dangerously as he turned to face Zombie. “Ya keep Mello out of this!” He hissed in response, a threatening tone of voice to his words, his fingers twitching at his sides. With all this stress going on, Matty was in desperate need of a smoke break! It was then that the group was under some sort of attack. Two of the bandits falling to the ground, muttering in pain after being hit with something. Matty’s eyes widened as he began to look around for the source of the attack. It was then that he caught a small movement up above, a small little shadow that could only belong to one person… Danny! His father was the first to speak up, clutching Yuki’s unconscious body closer to him, as he turned back to look at Damien, unwilling to give Yuki up, especially now that she had injured two of dad’s lackeys. “So what if she hurt them? She had to have had a reason to! Take it easy on her dad! She’s just a kid!” Matty snapped at his father, though when his dad turned his stare over in his direction, the red head visibly tensed in his spot, his heart beating rapidly against his chest as he let out a small gasp. His father threatened Matty, telling him to go with him or suffer the consequences. Oh, Matty knew very well what the consequence was for not listening to his father… Matty gulped, instinctively flinching at the mental pain of the belt against his back. Feeling defeated, Matty bowed his head in shame muttering a small “Yes sir…” And got ready to follow off after his father, but stopped when Damien spoke up. As his father left the room, Matty remained fixed in his spot, shaking his head slowly from side to side. No! He wasn’t going to do it He couldn’t! This was all so wrong. Everything was wrong! “I… I’m not going…” Matty called out softly, an edge of defiance to his tone of voice as he remained glued in his spot, stubbornly refusing to move from his spot. But his defiant attitude was short lived however as Zombie seemed to get worked up over the BB attack, causing the red head to turn his head to look at the man.

As Zombie went over to the lights and shut them off, Matty remained frozen in his spot, a sudden anxiety swelling up within him, preventing him from moving. Matty was never one to enjoy the dark. To say he slept with a nightlight was a little too much. But he always slept in the comforting glow of his video games. One of the only things that could comfort him in the midst of a storm, like the one going on outside. There was nothing wrong with being afraid of the dark! Matty anxiously turned his head this way and that, his eyes trying to desperately adjust to the sudden blindness. A small roar of thunder, and crackle of lightning, sent the red head into shock, as he let out a small whimper, beginning to search through his pocket for a source of light.

This was no good! The guy that was laying on the ground, had gotten to his feet, despite all odds, acting tough as nails though his body was physically broken. He even went so far as to say he wanted to take Matty with him! “” Matty turned his head in the direction of Damien, his blue green eyes, slowly changing from that of a scared little child, to that of a confident teen. There was no way he was going to back down! Not when Damien (who Matty found out was Yuki’s father -- an instant sign of respect from the gamer) was acting so strong. To say this man was an inspiration to try and drive Matty to work harder at getting over his fears, and standing up for what he felt was right. Matty, with his hands still in his pockets, gently touched upon his cellphone. With a small smile, Matty wrapped his gloved fingers around the small object and pulled it out of his pocket. If he could do nothing else, he could at least shed some light in the room, Scarecrow isn’t going to get away with creeping in the dark… “Hey creeper! Take a peek at this!” Matty called out, and opened up his phone, flashing the brightest light option he had, the yellow light in the direction where Zombie was standing.

User ImageUser Image User Image

Out Of Controllers
Jake_Spicer_EvilGenius

Bored Z o m b i e

Gilraen Meneldur

This is where I’m at:Hideout
My buddies: Yuki, Bandit and a few other people I don’t recognize, and… DAD?!
My health meter says I’m at: 55%
Feeling at the moment: Nervous, Scared Panicked, Angry, Bitter and Sad
Running through my mind: Dad… Why?
At my disposal:
In the car: 2DS, Various Ammo, five packs of cigarettes, laptop, backseat full of video games and junk food, (car) chargers for all my electronics, some medical supplies, bag full of clothes, bag of random wires, CD cases, rope, cell phone, container full of gas in the trunk and various junk found while scavenging

On me: A pack of cigarettes, my PSP, 3DS, My custom made Link Sword, pistol with three clips (each holding 21 rounds), a bag of candy, survival knife

Hallowed Wolf

User Image

► Laurence ☯ "The Scientist" ☯ Nightingale ◄

█║▌│█│║▌║ █████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

♈ With no honest clue what to do with himself right now he went to their stuff that was piled in a corner a few feet away from betas tent and took a seat beside it. Luckily the guitar they had found in the house had made its way into the car. He just picked it up and began gently strumming a calm tune on it while watching beta play and fidget in her tent." Looks like you want out of there huh rugrat? Hang on ill open it up for ya." He scooted closer to her and unzipped the tent just incase she did want out of there. For the moment she remained in the tent. She was such a cute little thing and just as beautiful as her mother, larry considered himself very lucky to have them in his life even if the world was screwed up as it was. But he digressed as he resumed playing loud enough for everyone in the room to hear. He decided to try something a bit more difficult to play that he had heard before the outbreak occurred " Well here goes something.." He began playing a new song

[ Location]: saloon
[Who with]: warehouse group, radio group
[Feeling]: stressed and tired of feeling it.
[Gear]:Laser Lighter
PMR-30 pistol with 3 extra mags and 90 rounds.
UTAS UTS shotgun with 25 assorted shells.
Combat knife.
Motorcycle
Riding gear
Combat Rucksack
3, 16oz water bottles, dirty cloths, 3 canned food, 2 packs of cigarettes, charger for lighter, first aid kit, fuel data file, pack of gum, scotch glass

[OOC:]

Jake_Spicer_EvilGenius

"I can do this forever" he muttered at Zombie, grey eyes boring into the older mans, smirk turning feral and down right nasty, limping one step closer, gun trained right between the eyes of the cowboy hatted mans head. When the other gang member, Matty's dad spoke up the gun was pointed at his head now, trained between the eyes once more, grey eyes cold and calculating, able to keep an eye on all the rooms current patrons, except for Danny who was in the rafters/ For a moment, he thought the red haired boy would actually follow his father out to the van, but he stayed behind, but now Damien wanted to go to the older man, he had his daughter still! He was taking her away! He felt his expression change, to something so feral and angry he wouldn't be able to recognize himself in the mirror and moved, ducking under the table and stumbling a little when the lights went out, shooting where he remembered the light switch to be, aiming where Zombie had stood just moments ago and hopefully still stood before training the gun on the retreating mans legs, aimed, and fired.

If the bullet hit, it would get him in the knee, it would hopefully get him in the back of the knee and shatter his knee cap outwards, but the lighting was minimal, he wasn't sure what was happening.

NAME Damien "Ghost" Knox
PACK 10 granola bars, 6 bottles of water, 2 empty bottles, a water filter, 1 1/2 bottles of Jack Daniels, iPod ϖ charger ϖ speakers & Earphones, Samsung Galaxy Young ϖ charger, old laptop.
WEAPONRY
WITH Roland and Zombie
OUTFIT

-Watching the fight attentively and getting very interested in Damien-
ℋello, ℋello...Anybody out there? Cause I don't hear a sound
Ȃlone, Ȃlone... I don't really know where the world is but I miss it now

Delta leaned against the bar, watching Larry go to sit with Beta and smiled at the interaction before raising the glass of water to her lips and taking a sip.

Meanwhile her daughter, Beta, was sitting in the tent playing until it unzipped, Immediately she rolled onto her hands and knees and crawled out of the tent, giggling and chatting in her own little language, little tiny happy noises. Her chubby little cheeks were revealing dimples with how wide her smile was as she crawled up to him, trying to mimic his movement, attempting and failing to strum the guitar with him, squealing softly, patting the strings with her hands wide open, practically smacking them really. She got onto her knees, then grabbed Larry's shirt, pulling herself into an awkward standing position where most of her weight was where her hands clasped his clothes and reached for his face, copying mommy as best she could she said, more like shouted, "Awwy" excitedly, attempting to say his name, which was now her first word even if it was pronounced a little off.

Delta was up, hands covering her mouth and tears streaming joyfully down her cheeks, she was grinning from ear to ear and checking her pockets for her iPod to try and get a photo of her daughter saying Larry's name, her first word, and standing for the first time.
Cause my ℰcho, ℰcho, Is the only voice coming back
My Șhadow, Șhadow, Is the only friend that I have

Name: Delta Zion
Health: 89%
Weapons: Knife, Tazer
Carrying: iPod, 3 water bottles, two tins of corn, two tins of peas, spare clothes and The Nappy Bag
The Large Items are kept in her ute.
Where: The Saloon
WEARING

ʘʘ℃

Ice-Cold Genius

User Image

Sebastian
Lex
Alexander

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image
Lex stood in his spot, his blue eyes glowing with happiness at the small clap he received from Lidya in response to his flashy entrance. He gave her a bright smile as he giggled, spinning once more in his spot. “Thank you! Thank you!” Lex chimed, giving a small bow to his adoring fans. As he came up from his bow, he took notice to the sad and almost pained look in the girl’s face, causing his smile to turn into that of a small frown. Did he really miss something here? Why was she looking so glum? Montague came hopping into the room, letting out a small mew as he rubbed up against Lex’s legs before running off to where Lidya was sitting. The kitten proceeded to sit down by the woman’s feet, letting out a small mew, purring loudly as if trying to gain her attention as his black tail began to wag back and forth slowly. He then hopped up in the seat beside Lidya, and began to go to work, trying to cheer the woman up by nuzzling into her side, his purring growing louder as he did so. Lex turned to look at Montague, letting out a small giggle.

I guess he’s doing what I wanted to do. Heehee. Good job Montague~” Lex spoke happily, taking a few steps deeper into the room coming to a stop beside Carl. Nel was the next to speak up, complimenting Lex’s little performance as she leaned over to kiss her raven on the beak. Lex’s face instantly turned a few shades of red as he sat down, seemingly flustered over her compliment. “O-Oh! Thank you so much my darling Nel~<3” Lex found himself speaking, trying his best to hide his stuttering as he placed a hand over his face, his blue orbs sparkling with happiness yet again.

But it was then, that Toren spoke up, dampening the blonde’s good mood, making a comment about making himself useful and stop focusing on his hair. Lex lowered his hand from his face, a big childish pout coming to his face. “W-w-WHAT?! Keeping a good hygiene is not a pointless skill!” Lex called out to the other male, a small whine slipping past his lips as he turned his head to the side, his pout seeming to grow even deeper at the thought. “For your information, I am not a burden to anyone! I know how to get myself and some others out of tricky situations! I am a lot smarter than you think I am… I also know how to fish! I had to learn for one of my acting roles…” He replied in a huff, holding his nose high in the air in an act of arrogance. “I am more than just a pretty face I’ll have you know. I had a hand in contributing to curing some of the bad diseases… And I can hot wire a car – another thing I needed to do for a role.” He continued on, looking down to the camera around his neck. Oh how desperately he wanted to go off and take some pictures of things. Wait… Maybe he could take a picture of his new friends?! Nah… They wouldn’t want to contribute to Lex’s memory books…

Lex turned to look at Eugenie as she spoke, his smile faltering only slightly as she said everything was okay. Of course he wasn’t going to say anything, but he was smart enough to know that everything wasn’t alright with his new friends. “Mm… Okay~ If you say everything is fine, then everything must be!” Lex chimed merrily in response, letting out a small laugh. He fell silently shortly afterwards as Eugenie continued speaking, making reference to another mansion she saw, and saying that they shouldn’t stay here for too long. Lex began to wonder why not? This place was safe and secure, why leave a safe haven? But he remained silent, continuing to listen in on the conversation as Carl leaned forward, taking one of the glasses Lidya sent his and Lex’s direction. Lex crinkled his nose at the drink, and gave a small shake of his head, declining the offer, though he did think it was sweet that she offered him some. “No,no. No thank you. I do not partake in the devil’s liquor… It does horrible things to the body, and messes up the brain.” Lex replied humbly, placing a small hand up in the air declining the offer, but instead turned to look at Nel. “You however may have this in my place, okay Nel~?” He murmured affectionately, giving Nel his best smile before turning away, crossing his legs in front of him, his right leg now dangling in the air in front of him. He crossed his left arm over his chest, while his right hand reached up to gently clasp at his chin, giving him a regal, yet thoughtful appearance as his right foot began tapping lightly in the air.

Eugenie continued talking about the mansion that didn’t seem to be too far of a distance between them. So, there were people staying at the mansion? Hmm… A curious glint crossed his bright blue eyes as he looked off into the distance, a sudden idea coming to mind. Toren had told Lex to become more useful to them, correct? Well, what if Lex were to go to this mansion and see who was living inside? Maybe he could even make himself some more new friends! Wasn’t that a delightful little thought~? Then maybe, just maybe Lex will prove his worth to the group! And after he came back to the house, they would all smother him with all the love and attention he’s been craving from his friends! ‘It’ll be absolutely wonderful! Heehee! They will love me forever for bringing back information on this other group! Oh, I simply must do this!’ Lex mentally declared, resisting the urge to bounce in his seat at the sheer excitement! Well, that was one more thing Lex could cross of his list on the things he wanted to accomplish in life, becoming a spy! He stole another glance down to his camera, thinking to the flash it had. It was smal but powerful. So perhaps, maybe he could use that to aid in his spying. Take a few pictures of the people in the house and then go into hiding and hurry back to his friends and show him the results of his work! Yes, the idea was perfect! Lex had a playful looking smile come to his face as he returned his gaze to the other people in the room, mentally trying to put his plan into action.

OOC

Refresh my memory and correct me if I'm wrong... But I don't think anyone actually gave their names to Lex. If they did, I will be sure to have him call them by name in the next post.

Gilraen Meneldur

Jake_Spicer_EvilGenius

Brett Casey

Bored Z o m b i e

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Where am I? Honestly I have no clue myself…:
Lidya’s mansion
Friends surrounding me like the star that I am!:
Myself – And my guards, Nel~<3, A strange group (Lidya, Eugenie and Toren)
How I’m feeling? So sweet of you to ask~:
98%
What am I carrying?:
My camera around my neck. A small knife in my pocket. A small backpack that is the home of my little kitten.
My men carry my luggage!
Dufflebag 1: Clothes (a pair for each day of the week), various medicine and cleaning supplies
Dufflebag 2: blankets and camera supplies
Dufflebag 3: Various food and water
Dufflebag 4: Various weapons and ammo taken from his father’s trophy room.

What am I thinking?
I feel as if I’m missing something here… And now I’m going to prove my worth to these guys!

Hallowed Wolf

User Image

► Laurence ☯ "The Scientist" ☯ Nightingale ◄

♈ Larry smiled when he saw the infant spring into action once she realized she was released from her tent. " What are you doing rugrat?' He asked before he watched her crawl over to him and hit the guitar strings. " Not bad for a first try but im gonna teach you how to play even better when your a bit bigger ok?' He chuckled out as he put the guitar down beside himself when Beta began climbing up on him. What is she doing is all he was thinking as he watched her climb onto her feet but was pretty much standing on his shirt. Then the word Awwy rung in his ears as he felt a little hand on his face, then again she kinda shouted it out, that just put a huge smile on his face. "Yeah im your larry, and your my rugrat. Your just so cute you know that? Just like your beautiful mother. " He nuzzled his face against her head while helping her stand steady with his hand off to her side. His eyes looked over at delta who was handling her ipod to take a picture of her baby girl. " Delta, sweetheart, i think we are in for some trouble now, shes beginning to stand and talk soon shell be walking, shouting and running." He chuckled some more as he made sure beta remained on her feet so delta could take a picture. " Hey beta? who am i?" As he asked he pointed at himself with his free hand so she could see it. he was making sure if delta could record audio that she could capture it.

[ Location]: saloon
[Who with]: warehouse group, radio group
[Feeling]: stressed and tired of feeling it.
[Gear]:Laser Lighter
PMR-30 pistol with 3 extra mags and 90 rounds.
UTAS UTS shotgun with 25 assorted shells.
Combat knife.
Motorcycle
Riding gear
Combat Rucksack
3, 16oz water bottles, dirty cloths, 3 canned food, 2 packs of cigarettes, charger for lighter, first aid kit, fuel data file, pack of gum, scotch glass

[OOC:]

Jake_Spicer_EvilGenius

Lucky Duck

17,175 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Timid 100
User ImageCharlie Winsaw

Clothing: Long sleeve, sweats, beanie, backpack

Company: Underneath the armored van, Matty's father, Yuki.

Misc: Glass bottle, brick.

Injuries: N/A

Man versus nature. What is nature, but a beast? Where is the beast, it's within. Why do we cage the beast? Release and kill it! Or let it kill you!

Charlie was in bliss. His blood was pumping with the excitement of the kill, hands shaking, looking for for something else to bring about death. His hands felt a moisture, it was his dog. "What're you doing here? Something spooked you?" He relaxed and snapped out of his blood lust. He picked up his dog lovingly and kissed it on the side of it's head. "It's been a long day of walking and we've finally found a place. Let's get some shut eye and look for food tomorrow." Charlie wandered to the last place he knew Matty J's group was. They disappeared, but he saw a light in the distance. He approached it, and heard multiple footsteps. They sounded unnatural, as if they were trying to hide their presence. 'Whatever.' Charlie thought. Too heavy to be children's, but the only other adult's he knew here was Matty's friend. Probably more survivors that befriended Matty. Well until he heard crashing shelves.

Charlie hid until the coast was clear. What the hell was happening? Were these guys wrapped up in some deadly fight against another group? Charlie watched the events unfold in this order: Group B (B for bandits) shove over a shelf, knocking out Mello. Group B takes Yuki, telling her her dad is nearby. Danny chases them, while Matty hides Mello underneath a pile of cloths and then chases after Yuki. Once Charlie's ears couldn't detect a single noise, he began making moves.

First Charlie dug Mello out of the jackets stacked on top of him and brought him to the manager's room. He brought some of the jackets with him so Mello could sleep on them instead of the ground. Next he found a twenty pound bag of dry dog food and ripped it open, spilling it's contents into a corner. While his dog ate, he changed into a different set of clothing, more suited for stealth. He took a knee and looked his dog one last time in the face commanding her. "Be strong." He pushed the manager's desk to partially block the door leading into the manager's office, but enough for someone to slip through. Finally before leaving, he left a note on the manager's desk.

'Dear Matty J's friend.
I don't know the circumstance of why these guys are fighting your guys, but Matty has shown me hospitality despite the world turning to s**t. That means a lot considering the world is you know, turning to s**t. I'm going to look for Matty J, and his daughter/niece little girl Yuki. If I don't come back, please return the favor by releasing my dog into a wooded area. Oh s**t, almost forgot, my name is Charlie, the guy with the mohawk.'

His handwriting hasn't deteriorated too badly and hopefully this note won't become his will. Charlie ran outside to find the group of people gone, with the exception of Danny. Charlie didn't have a lot of skill tracking in an urban setting, much less the rain, but Danny did all the work for him. Charlie just chose to stalk Danny rather than confront him. There he found a building and followed Danny's exact steps from a safe distance. What he heard... What he saw... This wasn't a father-son argument, this was insanity. Yuki was going through hellish treatment and Charlie just watched, as if that was all he could do. He could kill one easy, but what happens when the others in the room fill him with lead? Maybe he could plan something with Danny, but even that could still get him killed. He waited until Danny start making his shots on the men below.

Charlie exited the floor Danny was on and began chasing after Matty's father. 'Where's that ******** taking her?' He patrolled around the building until he heard the sound of a car door being slammed. Charlie stooped down to pick up a brick a thought to himself. 'I'm gonna implant this brick into his skull. I wanna put him down slow, boiling water, knives, feed him alive to ants. I'm gonna do it right in front of his child...' Charlie stopped once he rationalized what he said. Kill the father of the man who welcomed you with open arms? '... Killing isn't what I came here for. I'll grab Yuki and relocate on Mello, everything will work out if I can do that... I hope.' He put the brick away and under the veil of darkness, crawled underneath the van. There he plotted his next move.

Bashful Explorer

User Image

"Small Fry ~ struttin' by the pool room. Small Fry ~ you should be in the school room. My my, now you put down that cigarette! you aint a grown up high and mighty yet. Small fry ~ dancing for a penny, Small fry ~ counting up how many. My my, now you just listen here to me! You ain't the biggest catfish in the sea.

As Dan let off a few more pellets at the bandits below he took note of Charlie following after him, he glanced at the man before continuing to fire and run. That's when everything went black. Dan stumbled losing his footing unable to see he then froze and grabbed what ever was nearest to him to keep himself steady. He wasn't afraid of the dark or anything but considering he was half blind and could see for s**t normally he never liked being in pitch blackness.

He could still hear voices from below, he tried to pin point their locations. A bit of panic was starting to build within him when he heard more movement from behind him. Dan turned suddenly, he could hear his own breathing but everything else was silent. He told himself it was Charlie either following him still or moving in another direction. He hated not being able to see he felt so useless, helpless.

Suddenly a light came on, but it wasn't the overhanging lights it was from Matt's cellphone, he could tell by how dim it was, but it lit up enough to give an outline and general image of Zombie. Dan squinted a bit when it came on but his vision quickly adjusted unlike zombie who had it blaring into his direct line of sight. Black and white shapes moved before him as Dan watched from above. Suddenly their was a shot fired, Dan tensed unable to tell who had fired the shot, he gripped the rail of the level he was on. The shot was fired but no one had been hit or at least if it had been Damian who shot like he thought then he'd missed his target, oh no this wasn't good! He had to do something anything to stop zombie from getting an advantage on his friends. If Dan didn't really know what he was thinking in his next move, maybe he hadn't been at all. Next thing he knew he was climbing the rail and after leaping off he was plummeting downward. Giving a warrior yell he landed crashing into zombie the two of them tumbling to the ground. User Image

[Out Of Cake: ]
                    [with:
                    [carrying: Crossman 2100 bb gun, Swiss army knife, glasses, comics, candy bars, fishing hooks, several kinds of rope, walkie talkies, family photos, fathers pocket watch and compass, grandfathers navy helmet.
                    Bored Z o m b i e

GoneWithTheWind7

PassiveAnger

Fanatical Datemate

8,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Mr.Jeevas glared harder at his son, how dare he speak to him like this?! His grip tightened on the little girl. "IF she deserves the right to live like an adult, she can take consequences like an adult. You're just a kid yourself! You wouldn't understand. " Mr.Jeevas looked even angrier, he was infact almost angry enough to just break something, or throw the kid down... She would be more trouble than she was worth if he just gave her up now... He paused only briefly to look at his son. "Fine, I tried protecting you from this world son... But, if you want to live in it, you can just die in it!" He allowed his men to take care of Matt and the others. While they covered Mr.Jeevas, he got into the van with the girl and shot the doors just as a stray bullet came whizzing by and stopped dead in its tracks by the van's outer walls. He had barely seen hints of a leg under the vehicle. Then, the Van jolted to life and began speeding off. However, the vehicle stopped in an alleyway briefly before driving off into the street, and beginning its journey down the road. From the front of the Wal-Mart, a certain burnt orange car suddenly came to life and sped down the road.

Zombie had been completely caught off guard by Danny. In trying to avoid the bullets, he found himself being dropped to the ground by the boy, and blinded by the light. He listened to the cars take off and watched the bandits flee, great... He was alone, he clenched his fist and sent it toward Danny's torso to get the kid away from him, now he scrambled for a weapon to use against his outnumbering foes. (sorry for the short zombie post.)

Bashful Explorer

User Image

Zombie had provided Dan a bit of a cushion in his tumble but it hadn't been the softest after all he'd pretty much landed on hard bones and concrete. His helmet went flying off, dazed Dan lifted and shook his head as his brain rattled and he pushed himself up a bit from Zombie's form. Recovering Dan attempted to try and grab and hold Zombie down as best as he could but no sooner had he done so that he got a blow to the gut. Wide eyed in shock, Dan fell over on all fours on the ground in pain holding his stomach as the air escaped his lungs and he struggled to breathe for a few moments. "why you-!" He managed to let out through wincing from the blow as he started to get to his feet again in hopes to attempt to tackle him again. User Image

[Out Of Cake: ]
                    [with:
                    Bored Z o m b i e

GoneWithTheWind7

PassiveAnger

Ice-Cold Genius

User Image
ɱɑɪɭ ɱɑɬɬƴJɛɛʋɑʂ

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image
Matty’s narrowed gaze widened slightly as his father spoke to him, causing the red head to let out a small grunt of anger. If his dad thought Kids weren’t supposed to live, and alls his father ever saw him as was a kid, then why was Matty still here? “I’m more than just some kid…” He mumbled in response, bowing his head as he felt any traces of resolve leave his body. So much for sticking up for himself like he wanted to… A few moments of silence seemed to pass by as Matty analyzed his father’s words, but as he felt a pair of eyes settled on him yet again, the red head took a moment to look up, staring into his father’s eyes as he spoke his heart shattering words. Matty’s lips parted, as a small gasp slipped past his lips, his blue-green orbs growing wide as saucers as a few tears slid down the side of his face, becoming trapped in the lens of his goggles. His lips moved, acting as if he was saying something, but the words just wouldn’t come out. How could his dad say such things? Did his father really want him to die? “D-Dad?!” Matty finally choked out, a look of hurt, and betrayal evident in his eyes. How could his dad say such things and just go running off like that?! Matty stood frozen in his spot, trying his best to keep his composure together, but found himself failing as his shoulder began to tremble as he silently sobbed. It’s official, his dad really did hate him…

Zombie suddenly turned off the lights, closing the room in complete darkness. The rd head felt his inner panic swelling to the surface as he began to gasp, acting as if he was choking on the air around him. He brought a hand up to his throat, trying desperately to catch his breath, but felt himself failing to do so. He just couldn’t get it off of his mind, what his father said. It was like his entire spirit had been crushed with those words. “” It was then that the world around him finally snapped into focus, as the sound of bodies collapsing to the ground filled the air around him, snapping the gamer out of his thoughts. He went into his pocket, pulling out his phone and flashed the light In the direction of the noise, the line of light catching little Danny laying on top of Skull. Matty’s eyes gre wide as he suddenly found his feet moving on their own, making his way towards the younger boy to help him. He was so involved in the scene before him, he failed to miss the familiar sounds of his car purring to life before taking off down the street. “Danny!” Matty cried out, reaching his gloved hands out to grab at the boy, but stopped suddenly as Zombie hit the poor boy, sending him crumbling to the ground in pain. Matty let out a gasp, his blue-green eyes narrowing dangerously at the older male. Nobody... Nobody hurts Matty's kids and get away with it! He felt his mind slowly starting to go to a darker place, as he bared his teeth, his nostrils flared in anger. “How… Dare you hurt my kid!” Matty found himself growling, as he went into his pocket, trying to look around for his knife. “I’ll make you pay for that!” The red head declared, slowly beginning to pull the knife out of his pocket when suddenly, two of the thugs from earlier came out of nowhere, taking the red head into their arms and lifted him up into the air. Matty held on tightly to both his phone and knife, as his feet went flailing about in the air around him, his body thrashing around frantically as he tried to break free from their grasp. “Let me go! Let me go damn it!” Matty screamed, continuing to kick his legs, threatening to hit anything that dared to get to close to him.

The two thugs began to walk off slowly, letting out a soft chuckle as they turned to look at Zombie. “thanks guy! We’ve got what we wanted… So we’re outta here! Haha!” One of the thugs laughed, continuing to walk off carrying the flailing Matty with them. “Heheh, Big boss man is going to be so happy that we got his son back for him. Total brownie points!” The other thug laughed, as they turned the corner, leaving the hideout and making their way into the nearby alleyway, making their way towards the car.

Just you wait! Ya think bringing me back to dad is going to help ya? Tch! As if! Wait until I tell dad on ya! I'm going to tell him that ya guys hurt me real bad… And then he’s going to mess ya both up!” Matty threatened, his hands, still holding his objects began twisting around, trying to throw a cheap hit at the bandits to drop him.

The thugs continued chuckling, seemingly unfazed by the threat. “Yeah, yeah kid. Whatever you say. Heheh. I don’t think we’re the ones that have to deal with boss man messing us up. You tried to go against your father and didn’t listen to him. I don’t think things are looking too good for you right now.” The thug retorted smugly, a dark look crossing his face at the thought of Matty getting what he deserved. The kid was a brat, and was completely worthless. Aside from being the bosses son, the kid served no purpose. So it was no skin off their noses if the brat lived or died. But despite what boss said, he did still care for his son… Or so they thought. ”I’d say I was feeling sorry for you… But I’m really not. Whatever he has in store for you, you deserve it.” The second thug replied, opening the car door and throwing the red head into the back seat. Matty, who was a bit tall for his age, let out a small groan as his head made a rather hard impact with the door on the other side, causing his vision to swim, and become blurry.

I got away once… I’ll do it again…” Matty replied in a mumbled tone, as he felt a wave of unconsciousness wash over him. “Mello… Please… Help…” Matty mumbled out before his eyes fluttered shut.

The thugs slammed the back seat door shut, and climbed in to the front of the car and went driving off towards the meet up point. Won’t their leader be happy that they took the risk of their lives to bring back his one and only son? He may even promote them to a higher up position, or even better, give them more food and drink rations! This was going to be amazing! “So worth it. Even if he does get a little pissy that we knocked the boy unconscious…” The one driving mumbled, not seeming all too worried about it. The second one gave a small thoughtful nod of his head, trying to think of a way of getting out of trouble. “Oh! I know! We can say, he passed out with exhaustion. The boy is weak, so it doesn’t take much to knock him out. Or, we can say he knocked himself out trying to get away. The boy is so foolish that, that sounds possible!” The second bandit replied, and with that being said, the two drove off in silence, turning a nearby corner as they made their way closer to the meet up point where they knew the boss would be waiting.

User ImageUser Image User Image

Out Of Controllers
Jake_Spicer_EvilGenius

Bored Z o m b i e

Gilraen Meneldur

This is where I’m at:Hideout
My buddies: Yuki, Bandit and a few other people I don’t recognize, and… DAD?!
My health meter says I’m at: 55%
Feeling at the moment: Nervous, Scared Panicked, Angry, Bitter and Sad
Running through my mind: What has the world come to?
At my disposal:
In the car: 2DS, Various Ammo, five packs of cigarettes, laptop, backseat full of video games and junk food, (car) chargers for all my electronics, some medical supplies, bag full of clothes, bag of random wires, CD cases, rope, cell phone, container full of gas in the trunk and various junk found while scavenging

On me: A pack of cigarettes, my PSP, 3DS, My custom made Link Sword, pistol with three clips (each holding 21 rounds), a bag of candy, survival knife

Neither of his bullets had made their mark, both had missed by mere millimetres. It was enough to send most men wild, but he wasn't most men, his rational side had him turning to zombie and storming up to him as best he could, yanking him out from under Danny holding the knife to his throat, pressed just that side of too much, the knife tip actually piercing the skin a little. "Where is he taking my daughter?" he said, his voice coming out as a low, guttural growl, something vicious and not at all like he usually spoke. He was exhausted, but he was still fighting it, fighting the need to rest, fighting the need to throw up again.

NAME Damien "Ghost" Knox
WEAPONRY
WITH Roland and Zombie
OUTFIT

-Watching the fight attentively and getting very interested in Damien-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces