Welcome to Gaia! ::

Possible Re-make is on the way. How long a time skip do we want?

A few months 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
A few weeks 0.125 12.5% [ 1 ]
A few days 0.125 12.5% [ 1 ]
No time skip. Just remake it where we are. 0.5 50.0% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]
This poll closed on July 13, 2015.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 84 85 86 > >>

Moonlight Hunter

What You Wouldn't Do...

The spread seemed to happen so quickly, no one really knows when or how it began… I think that was the problem, no one really knew what was happening…

It just started out as some really weird attacks on the news, people being cannibalized on the streets in the cities it was soon after that they started evacuating people from the towns, the hospitals were not safe, they were crawling with infected and anyone with an injury of some kind was untrustworthy.

The military began gunning down anyone whom had been exposed to the virus and dropping napalm in the streets of the city’s that had been lost to infected, it wasn’t long before the military was overrun as well.

And still, no one could figure out why the virus spread so quickly, no one really knew much about the virus but this is what they said on the news and radio before they stopped broadcasting.
The virus seems to be spread through body fluid to body fluid, once infected the victims display symptoms of chills, high fever and severe hallucinations, the virus attacks the brain, spinal column and nervous system in turn shutting down the vital organs killing the victim. After death the virus stays active in the body and reactivates the brain, reanimating the corpse, it can do this in as little as fifteen minutes or as long as 16 hours. The virus prevents rigor mortise from setting in and slows decay down significantly.

Three months after the start of the spread of the virus, survivors are few and infected are many, at least half the population has fallen to the illness. It’s not uncommon for those whom have survived this long to be marauders and willing to kill for supplies… There isn’t much left to this world… And what is left… is barely human…

User Image

Six months after the outbreak the dead has become less of a problem unless they’re in a large group. Easy to avoid and outsmart they pose no real threat unless you’re careless it’s other people to worry about... Trust no one, if you let your guard down even for someone that seems harmless your dead. The virus that brings you back has nothing to do with the bites; this was obviously some sort of bio-weapon created by the government that backfired... I think they know... They know I know... Everyone else tried to convince me the Government was no longer in operation but I know they are alive and well but the others, they were working with them to confuse me... So I had to kill them all or they were going to kill me, they needed to die. The Government is still trying to get me... They sent a woman that looks like my wife to watch me... I see her almost every time I turn around, but... It can’t be her... They got to her and I had to put her down, she had sided with the others... I had buried her. IT CAN’T BE HER!!! It can’t be HER!! It can’t be her! It can’t be her... can it?

FLORIDA, UNITED STATES.

Inspired by AMC's THE WALKING DEAD.
Re-made with Taiyou-Amaya's permission

Moonlight Hunter

RULES

I. Needless for me to say but, NO god modding you are Not invincible. This includes no killing characters that are not your own you will be banned for this.
II. This is going to be a bit more of a violent RP so readers discretion is advised, however do not go nuts, while violence is acceptable in this RP, overly descriptive gore and violence is against the Rules of Gaia. Swearing is also allowed but again don’t go crazy
III. NO cybering. It is frowned a upon here too, characters can sleep together but we don’t need details.
IV. No bumping or ooc here please. Here is a link to the OOC Thread.
V. Please do not post until accepted and PM me your profiles titled 'Last Ones' do not post them until I say you can.
VI. You can have as many characters as you like but keep track of them, don’t get a head of yourself.
VII. Decorate your posts. You don't have to go all out, but a name and picture, maybe even health and inventory, would be helpful.
VIII. Put some logic into your posts, its six months post apocalypse so let’s face it any and all gun stores will be empty, food will be scarce and there isn’t power anywhere and generators will be running out of fuel.
IX. It is not a futuristic role play, it is based off of what you would have in 2014 no farther. However the Power has been out for 6 months and technology will be fairly primitive.
X. Okay so I noticed quite a few of high powered rifles in the profiles and that's fine I don't mind if people have them but I want you to keep in mind they are going to make a lot of noise, use up your ammo more quickly and where would you have obtain this weapon? Before and after the world ended. I know zombie apocalypse isn't very real but I still want to stay with realism for this RP as much as possible.
XI. The virus does NOT infected animals, the infected will eat any
living or recently dead (Within a few hours) flesh but only humans come back.
XII. Wait for others. You should try to wait at for everyone that you character is with to post before posting again, and if someone has not posted for 12 hours then feel free to move on and if need be drag their character along.
XIII. No text smaller than 10 please, it is to difficult to read for some.
XIV. No Super soldiers.
XV. I reserve the right to add or change any rules whenever I feel the need to.

User Image

OOC THREAD

Moonlight Hunter

2 Day Time Skip
November 20th

User Image

Before Sunrise - Early Morning – Late Morning - Noon – Evening – Dusk - Night Fall – Midnight

User Image

Freezing - Cold - Chilly - Cool - Moderate - Warm - Hot - Boiling

Full Cloud Cover - Cloudy - Partial Cloud Cover - Light Cloud Cover - No Cloud Cover

Thunder & Lighting - Pouring - Raining - Drizzling - Misting - Hailing - Freezing Rain - Snowing - Fog - Humid - Clear

Gail Forced Winds - Powerful Winds - Very Windy - Windy - Breezy - Gentle Breeze - No Wind

Bold is current

DAYS AFTER DAYS

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image

(187 DAYS POST APOCALYPSE)

Moonlight Hunter

User Image

PROFILE SKELETON

RPC

[align=center][color=darkred][b]User Name:[/b][/color] What's your Gaia Name?
[color=darkred][b]Appearance:[/b][/color]

[color=darkred][b]Nickname:[/b][/color] What shall we call you?
[color=darkred][b]Full Name:[/b][/color] Who are you really?
[color=darkred][b]Age:[/b][/color] ...
[color=darkred][b]Height:[/b][/color] ..'.."
[color=darkred][b]Likes:[/b][/color]
- …
- …
- …

[color=darkred][b]Dislikes:[/b][/color]
- …
- …

[color=darkred][b]Main Weapon(s):[/b][/color] 3 max
[color=darkred][b]Personality:[/b][/color] ...
[color=darkred][b]Background:[/b][/color] Tell us your story
[color=darkred][b]Group:[/b][/color] 1? 2? 3? or Alone?
[color=darkred][b]Other:[/b][/color] Anything else we should know? Your theme song? ect... [/align]

Obituary

[img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg272/lotsofpicks/200X200_zpsbd1dd29b.jpg[/img]
[color=darkred][b]Name:[/b][/color] ...
[color=darkred][b]Age:[/b][/color] ...
[color=darkred][b]Other:[/b][/color] ...
[color=darkred][b]How they died:[/b][/color] ???

Moonlight Hunter

PROFILES LINK

Profiles

Obituary
The Dearly Departed

User Image
Name: Cindy Tyler
Other: Cindy was buried in the back yard
How they died: Cindy was found bitten and her mother was forced to put her down before she could turn.

User Image
Name: Anton Aelius
How they died: Anton sustained a fatal bite on his neck. Luka put him down before he turned.

User Image
Name: Skyler Nathan Tyler
Other: I was trying to protect my sister Kim...
How they died: Shot in the stomach by Johnathan T. Brooks

User Image
Name: Lilith Monie
Other: She was trying to get the kids and herself back to the safe house.
How they died: Shot in the chest by John

User Image
Name: Alistair Fisher
Other: Died finally using his brain, but also trying to be the hero so only sort of...
How they died: Dying from loss of blood and not wanting to come back he was forced to put a shard of his sword in his brain.

User Image
Name: Anna Marie Black
How they died: Suicide

User Image
Name: Johnathan T. Brooks
Other: John fell off a roof trying to escape from Ronda.
How they died: Eaten by zombies.

User Image
Name: Tristan Butler Kevlar Muzeix
How they died: Suicide. He shot himself in the head

User Image
Name: Lind
How they died: Died after losing his legs to an explosion he caused in an attempt to kill his bother.

Moonlight Hunter

Moonlight Hunter

Moonlight Hunter

Moonlight Hunter

Moonlight Hunter

Moonlight Hunter

Moonlight Hunter

Moonlight Hunter

Moonlight Hunter

User Image
XXLuka AeliusXX

☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣

What time was it? Six? Five? Earlier? It was still dark outside, so Luka knew it couldn’t be very late at all. Not that it really mattered one way or another, he supposed. He was up now and there was no chance of him laying back down any time soon. It wasn’t like he couldn’t have used more sleep, of course. Truthfully, he felt like he had been running off of fumes for at least the past week. If he’d had the choice he would have chosen to get a few more hours of shut-eye. The reason he wasn’t going to do that was because he knew he wouldn’t be able to sleep even if he tried. Ever since he had gotten separated from the others however many weeks ago he hadn’t been able to relax enough to get more than an hour or two of sleep each night. It didn’t help that he was having trouble finding enough food to keep him going. No matter how hard he tried it always seemed like he was coming up short. Currently he didn’t even have enough in his bag to give him a proper breakfast, let alone feed him throughout the day. He was running out of time.

What it essentially boiled down to was that he had to find more supplies today. There was no or. Luka had to do it. If he didn’t he was going to die, and that wasn’t an option anymore.

It was odd. Just over three months ago he wouldn’t have minded dying. In fact, dying had been preferable to him. There had been no reason for him to keep going, after all. Not after losing the only family he had left; his older brother Anton. But now he found he didn’t want to die. No matter what, he wanted to find his friends again. All of them. Of course, there was one person in particular he yearned to see more than anyone else. Skull. Perhaps fear had temporarily blinded him before. The very thought of being with Skull as anything more than a friend had been simply out of the question. Now, after having been alone for so long, he was starting to realize his feelings of attachment were stronger than even he had suspected. Did he think of Skull as a friend? Yes, he did. But he wanted to think of him as so much more than that. In order to even pursue something like that he had to find him first, obviously.

Luka wasn’t stupid. He knew it was entirely possible Skull, and the others as well, could be dead. But he had thought that before and been proven wrong, so he decided he wasn’t going to let his doubts cloud his mind. Instead he would just do what he could and hope for the best. Though it was a bit worrisome that he didn’t even know where to start.

Back when he had gotten separated from the others they had been heading South. Whether to escape the cold or for some other reason he wasn’t sure he knew, but that’s what they had been doing. So that’s what he continued to do after they were separated. This path eventually led him to Florida. Luka couldn’t say he particularly liked it, since he could easily spot the ocean from where he was, but it was a necessary evil if it meant he would find what he was looking for.

Letting out a low sigh, he pushed himself away from the window and reached to grab his bag. There was a small moment of lightheadedness where he was certain he was going to pass out, but he managed to shake it off as he pulled his bag on his shoulders, picked up his weapon, and slowly moved to the door. A quick inspection of the street was done before he slipped out of the motel room he had holed himself up in for the night and started down the empty streets.

☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣

Weapon/ammo: A revolver (3 shots left) and a metal baseball bat.
Supplies: The lock-picking kit his brother gave him for his birthday one year. A pack with a change of clothes, a nearly empty bottle of water, and half of an energy bar.
Party: n/a
Speaking English
Speaking Russian

Bashful Explorer

xEugenie Passer
▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇
≫≫---------------------------------- Shoot straight

The ears of a family of deer twitched and rotated constantly as they scavenged the forest floor for food. They froze now and then listening for any sort of noise, raising their heads in turn, eyes watching the trees. Eugenie was watching the family as well she crouched hidden in the trees, in her hands her set of bolas hung loosely in her fingers; her eyes studied the group closely as she crept closer. There was a moment of silence between them as if time itself had stopped. Suddenly Eugenie rose, her movement sent the deer running, but as fast as group moved the youngest quickly found its legs entangled in the rope of Eugenie’s bolas. Collapsing to the dirt it wiggled to get free but couldn’t move its lets. It started to cry out for its mother in distress but Eugenie moved toward it and quickly silenced the animal. It was a small yearling barely had any of its baby spots left.

It was still dark and like the deer she was an early riser. She had been planning on only getting a rabbit or some other small prey that would have been enough to fill there stomach but then she’d spotted this family of deer. Ideally she would want to save and use as much of the deer as possible but that would probably not be an option since they had to keep moving. She had two mouths to feed instead of just herself for the time being but this was more meat than needed even if it was a fawn. Eugenie paused listening to the woods for any sign of walkers before leaning over and throwing the fawn over her shoulder. She wondered back to the campsite and lay the animal on the ground.

They were heading south into Florida, to find what remained of Lidya's companions, going on the assumption that they were all heading in the same direction. For some reason Eugenie had stuck with Lidya, perhaps she just didn't want to leave the girl on her own, or maybe she didn't want to be completely alone again herself she wasn't sure. Eugenie had dug a hole earlier for a fire pit and another connecting for airflow. She added kindling and soon had a flame going, since it was below ground it would be hidden and wouldn't attract any curious walkers. Though they had alert systems set up over night just in case. Eugenie started to prepare the meat quickly and easily getting rid of the hide revealing the tasty meat.

With: Lidya
                    Health: Good but hungry
                    Wearing:[x]
                    Song in my head: [x]

≫≫---------------------------------- Right on target

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items