Welcome to Gaia! ::

Possible Re-make is on the way. How long a time skip do we want?

A few months 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
A few weeks 0.125 12.5% [ 1 ]
A few days 0.125 12.5% [ 1 ]
No time skip. Just remake it where we are. 0.5 50.0% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]
This poll closed on July 13, 2015.
No longer accepting new votes.
<< < 1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 84 85 86 > >>

Fanatical Datemate

8,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Imagexxx xxx
『explosive ─ VIXEN` meant to be a↘ GOODIE GOODIE. ▋▍ S.o won`t happen.
xxxx( charming ) xxxx( innocent ) xxxx( dangerous ) xxxx( I'm eating dammit! D8 ) xxxx

User Image

☁ the a n t a g o n i z i n g
                                            xxxxxxxYuki Marcelino-Nox.

While they conversed, her own thoughts wandered yet again. There weren't many... And wouldn't they have heard the door downstairs bust open? Atleast the one standing watch would have! That was bizarre... Foggy hazels veered toward the front entry that was rebarricaded, since it was fixed... She couldn't catch the foul play. "Yeah... I got really sick a few months back. Everyone thinks it was pneumonia, their guess is as good as mine... But, we were attacked by these raiders that kidnapped our friends.. That forced us to pick up and run while I was still trying to recover... I've gotten colder easily and couldn't breathe well sometimes ever since." Her voice rose slightly, as if she were agitated, but the blush said she was grateful. "I-I'm fine... really... But, I'll stay up just for you, Mello." Being woken up so often today has left her utterly drained... How was she supposed to defend herself if everyone kept babying her! She couldn't help but derail, again... "You... think they're worried too? I'm fine, really... I'm just tired."

The girl glanced up as Matt and Mello started talking again, she didn't fully understand what she said either. She knew that if someone tried to bite her, she would surely bite them back...Angrily. But she smiled when Matt seemed to smile for them. However, as Danny spoke, the girl gasped. That explained why it was so infested! "I'm scared... But, if we hid in the back, maybe... somewhere high up, where we can see... we could atleast keep ourselves out of reach." Speaking of being scared.. She looked up as something fell from a shelf upstairs and shattered, as someone seemed to say a dirty swear word. "I... think someone is inside with us...Wh-what do we do?" She whispered, while cocooned, she leaned more into Mello again.

With: Danny, Mello, Matty, New guy +2 dogs and a rat.
                                            On or near her Current person:
                                            Outfit (hopefully you can see)
                                            (Just add a rainbow Dash print on her boots.) A package of 9 multi-colored sharpie markers, 4 protein bars, a bottle of water and a hair brush with some hairbands. A calendar with her birthday marked on it. A bottle of aloe vera infused hand sanitizer A Purple Machete in hand, standard comfort strap messenger bag. Small battery powered satellite radio. Misc. Makeup items, some body mists, and a few hair care products. CHOCOLATE?! Skull's vest? Mello's coat~!

Purple Machete.

GoneWithTheWind7

Fanatical Datemate

8,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Zombie got a kick out of Damien's futile attempt at attacking him. While he felt the headbutt, and even uttered a little, "Oof!" All he did was chuckle at the struggling prisoner, delivering his own well placed kick to the boy's gut. "You're terrifying, Mister Sixfoot in chains." He mocked. His gaze narrowed, however... He looked on toward the goon standing next to him, part of him wanted to castrate the guy on the spot! He knew he meant well... in an unsavory way, and Damien seemed so easily angered when his little girl was brought into the picture. "Oh yeah... Go and fetch 'er... Daddy looks like he misses his baby girl. Don't be too rough now, or I will strangle you with her tendons. I want a little one on one time with this one anyway. If you keep being that way, I may just forget all of our plans and stuff the little s**t into the cardboard baler." He spoke to Damien. He went closer, then walked around the other male, re-tightening his bonds. "May as well get comfortable... You'll be here a while. So... did a certain soldier survive that littl raid you assholes left me to burn in?"

. ( Karma baby! XD )
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
ℐ Scream God Forgive Me Please,
Cause ℐ Want You On Your Knees,
ℐ Don’t Wanna Think About It Now

The kick to the gut had him scrunching up, groaning in pain and spitting up bile from his empty stomach, the acidic taste burning the inside of his throat and leaving a bad taste. He glared balefully up at the man, scowling lightly, grey eyes tight and hair messy around his face. "Wait till I get out of these chains, then you'll see just how scary I can be" he said, voice low and gravelly, a dark undertone that he'd never had before but was similar to the tone of voice Skull used when intimidating people, though it was different coming from his shorter, skinnier and weaker form. But there was a darkness in his eyes shining through that had an emptiness only seen in the truly psychotic.

He struggled anew as they talked about yuki, managing to fight his body into a standing position against the pole, trying to kick again, wanting nothing more than to hurt them all, all these men. He just wanted them dead and bloody at his feet. He wanted Yuki home safe, back with Sendoa and Skull and he wanted these men to pay... He attempted to bite Zombie when he came closer to re-adjust his bonds, twisting his body spectacularly, thankful in this moment for his flexibility, not caring that the one that was being sent to look for Yuki was watching him like he was a particularly juicy piece of meat on the bbq.

He was being quieter though after the threat about putting Yuki in the Cardboard Baler. He didn't want his daughter getting hurt just because he was a little bit defensive and offensive. He had to protect her, and until he knew she was somewhere out of these guys reach, that meant that he had to behave. He'd still be difficult and a pain, but he'd behave for the most part. He panted for breath, going limp in the chains and huffing as he slumped to sit against the bars, his ribs suddenly constricting and his shoulder flaring up in pain so bad that he blacked out for a few seconds, and when he came to, the chuckling guy was gone.

He breathed out a groan, trying to stretch his bad shoulder into a better position, the pain was coming in waves now, the muscles aching and throbbing and he was struggling to breath around his ribs. "Which soldier? Kovu?" he asked, glaring at Zombie, managing to get the words out through gritted teeth, his voice full of the pain that he was currently in.
ℐ Know ℐ Wont Get Out If ℐ Fall In
ℐ Don't Wanna Think About It Now
It’s Dark In My Imagination
NAME Damien "Ghost" Knox
PACK 10 granola bars, 6 bottles of water, 2 empty bottles, a water filter, 1 1/2 bottles of Jack Daniels, iPod ϖ charger ϖ speakers & Earphones, Samsung Galaxy Young ϖ charger, old laptop.
WEAPONRY
XXXXXARMED : Baseball Bat ϖ Nails
XXXXXCARRYING : Crossbow ϖ 8 Bolts, Compound Bow ϖ 37 arrows
(Pack and weapons are left on rooftop with Roland near the Saloon)
HEALTH 88% (Permanently fractured ribs and nerve damage in left shoulder)
WHERE on a rooftop down the street from the saloon
WITH Roland and Zombie
OUTFIT

OOC: yeah.... though i don't know why Karma is against Damien..... oh yeah, he's a brat.

Daggur the Deranged, : Bandit working for Zombie.
He cackled softly, watching the white haired boy hurt himself and get hurt by the boss. Oh, this kid was interesting, he liked this. "Sure thing boss" he said with a grin and moved to follow orders. Within minutes he was in the wal-mart on the second floor with the others, following the sounds of the kids downstairs and biting down on his knuckles to keep from giggling. These were definitely the right group and that was more than definitely the girl that Zombie wanted.

Fanatical Datemate

8,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

"Eww... not the boots man." Zombie groaned in disgust. He watched the fiesty Damien try to get a kick in on the others. The others in the room stepped just out of reach of the boy, he himself pressed his booted foot onto the other's pelvic area, to keep him firmly on the ground. When Damien went to bite him, he swiftly caught him by the jaw, with his long fingers it was easy to add pressure to the joint and hold it into place. "Don't know what it is 'bout that look in your eye... But" He added pressure with his foot now. "It makes me just want to hurt you more."
He grinned ever wider, it seemed as if his mouth would split open any second now. "Kovu eh? IS that the pill popping army b***h that forced me to kill my Trissy?" he growled. His grip seemed to tighten, probably even dig into the other male's skin as he blacked out. "Oh no you don't, you ain't faintin' on me, we haven't even started yet!" As if he'd been planning this all along, he took a gun from his holster. He aimed it carefully, before shooting it off into Damien's knee. It wasn't a strong pistol, and the ammunition in question was only a dart of some sort. It contained some sort of adrenaline like substance. "See this here? It's made specifical for you and your warehouse fags... Shouldn't damage any tendons, but it'll definitely make ya extra sensitive. "
. ( )

Meanwhile at Wal-Mart...
From upstairs the bandit had quickly gone into hiding after dropping the glassware. He felt a hard force hit him across the jaw as his comrade punched him in agitation. "Moron... you probably just blew it for all of us...!" He'd been hissed at. He looked down to catch sight of their reinforcements. While he heard the little girl speaking, he went into the upstairs stockroom and climbed a ladder to the lower floors. He'd strike from behind, while they were busy investigating the others upstairs. He took note of his comrade following, as the two hid in the lower stockroom.

He groaned softly, biting the sound back and glaring harder at the man currently holding his jaw. He wanted to huck a logie, a big fat green one, but he was dehydrated and couldn't even find the energy at the moment to spit on the other man, he slumped, a small, stifled squeak of pain escaping him when the boot connected and put pressure on his groin and he let his head slump down, exhaustion and shame warring with the anger burning in his system. If he'd just been stronger... like Skull.... Or Sendoa.... For Yuki.

When the boot got more pressure and the hand on his jaw got tighter he turned his eyes to stare at the other man, empty of emotion even though the pain he was physically feeling was written clearly across his face and in his posture. "I don't know who "Trissy" is and I don't know which soldier you're talking about" he said monotonously, forcing his body to relax for a moment to try and alleviate the pain in his shoulder, it was getting worse the longer it was pulled back and twisted in this position behind his back.

When the dart connected with his knee he flinched, groaning and pulling his legs in closer to his body, using his own booted foot to push the dart out of the skin, but it was too late, the adrenahlin had already been injected into his blood stream and he breathed deeply, trying to fight down the rising panic and paranoia threatening to undo him. He trembled softly and tried to twist to the side, his arm was killing him, his leg was aching and the pain was getting worse and his mind was getting clearer, the exhaustion and confusion dissipating for now to be replaced with clarity and pain, so much pain.

"What do you want from me?" he asked, looking at every individual in the room, trying to look for an escape even though his hands were still bound to the pole.

NAME Damien "Ghost" Knox
PACK 10 granola bars, 6 bottles of water, 2 empty bottles, a water filter, 1 1/2 bottles of Jack Daniels, iPod ϖ charger ϖ speakers & Earphones, Samsung Galaxy Young ϖ charger, old laptop.
WEAPONRY
WITH Roland and Zombie
OUTFIT

OOC: what sort of torture are we looking at for Damien?

"We could try waiting until she's separated from the others and tell her we found her dad injured looking for her and that we're from the saloon?" he suggested, cracking his knuckles and looking at the Bandit he was currently working with, grinning from ear to ear in a way that seemed so carefree and happy with a glint of something dark in the back of his eye, something dangerous and sadistic and more than likely a little insane. "Or we could go in, stab everyone and take her forecfully?"

His voice was such a low murmur, it blended in with the wind outside.

Ice-Cold Genius

User Image

User Image
Mello listened to Yuki as she spoke, saying that she was in fact sick previously before Mello had decided to join their little group. Pneumonia? Wasn’t that some serious sickness?

” Mello remained silent, his thoughts seeming to wander off at the mentioning of a group of raiders. It made the blonde wonder if it was the Strays that had anything to do with the attack on the warehouse group. Mello let out a sharp exhale throiugh his nose, as he tried his best to soothe his temper at such a thought. Well, it would just be another reason for Mello to go back and kill each and every single one of them… Except for Matt because well, he needed the companionship – Not that Mello would admit that aloud!

Matty turned to look at Yuki, giving the girl a curious glance as he listened to her speak. The tone of voice she used when speaking, struck the red head as a little curious. What exactly happened to her, that made her seem so bitter? People have been attacked by raiders before and lived to tell about it… So did she have a really that bad of an experience that could cause so much discontent? ”Well, don’t worry Princess. We’re all here to take care of ya. We should probably get on to helpin’ ya now. It’s clear that we’re not going to be heading out at all tonight.” Matty replied, turning off and looking into the distance. He didn’t want to dampen the mood or anything, but he couldn’t help but feel as if he was being watched or something…

Mello gave Yuki a small smile as she agreed to stay up. ”Hey… You shouldn’t be doing it for me. But do it for yourself. ” Mello replied, his voice seeming to trail off into silence as he too lonoked into the distance. Almost instantly, Mello went to reach for his knives at his sides, but stopped from making any movements when it dawned on him he was still holding Yuki. So even if there was something bad going on around them, he really couldn’t do anything. What else was there to do though? He couldn’t hand Yuki off to Danny, or that stranger… And Matty, could he trust Yuki with him? ”….” Blue eyes narrowed slightly as he went on the sudden defensive, cradling Yuki against him, as he began to walk around, drawing in a deep inhale through his nose, trying to take in the scents in the building around him.

Matty turned and jogged off after them, motioning with his hand for Danny and Charlie to follow. ”Mels! Where ya going?” The red head called out after Mello, following the blonde faithfully as he came up on Mello’s side and began to walk in step with him.

Mello made no motion to acknowledge the male beside him, and continued walking off down the dimly lit aisles, his blue eyes void of any emotions. ”Candles. I smell Candles…” Mello mumbled suddenly, continuing on with his steps.

Matty tilted his head, a dumbfounded look crossing his delicate features as he brought a hand up to rub the back of his head. ”Candles? What does that have to do with anything right now? I mean… I’m all for setting the mood and everything but…” Matty began, pausing in his words as Mello turned down the aisle, in which held various scented candles. Matty began walking down the aisle, his nose suddenly invaded by the various scents mixing together. ”Mm… Vanilla and lavender? Such a good scent… It really puts ya into the mood, doesn’t it Mels?” Matty called out in a flirty tone, trying to make light of the situation they found themselves in. No matter how far he made himself away from the entrance, he still couldn’t help but feel as if they were being watched…

Mm… Something like that…” Mello replied, a small grin coming to his face as he came to a stop in front of a small selection of Glade scented candles. A glade candle, it was able to be held, thanks to the glass holder, would provide a small light for them to see. Not to mention, it would make for a good flame to ignite his bombs… And it could help make the area smell so fresh and clean! Now who doesn't admire a good smelling place from time to time? Better than the rotten corpse scent the world seemed to carry now a days... ”Matty. Get over here and pick a few of them out for me, will you?” Mello asked, gesturing down to the bundle in his arms. ”And then come closer to me so I can give you something…” Mello’s voice seemed to trail off into silence, as he took a step back from the counter, and turned in his spot, picking up the sight of cleaning solution on the opposite side of the aisle. Those might prove useful... While Matty seemed more than eager to pick out the candles, Mello made his way over to the cleaning solution, trying his best to try and read the labels based on the color of packaging. Now, let's see... What was flammable? With a small twitch of his arm, he gestured for Yuki to try and pick up some air freshers, and place them into the jacket with her for safe keeping. They may just come in handy at a later point... Hairspray can create a fire when placed by a flame, so who's to say that air freshener can’t? For once, Mello was thankful that he knew a smoker...

Matty’s eyes seemed to grow wide at the offered words. Had he been a dog, his tail would have been wagging eagerly at the thought of the treat he was going to receive for following his master’s command. ”You got it~!” Matty called out, and made his way over to the candles, and began searching around for some good scents. ”Le’s see… We got some vanilla. Yum! Fresh linen… Nah. After the Rain? Too blah… Oooh! Cinnamon! Okay! I got some.” Matty chimed after a few moments, walking over to Mello with three candles of each scent.

Mello gave a small nod as Matty approached. ”Good choices.” Mello mused aloud, looking to the candles in the other’s hand for a few moments. ”Now come here, so I can give you your reward…” The blonde murmured in an affectionate murmur, chuckling as Matty closed the space between them. Leaning forward, and being careful not to disturb Yuki, Mello placed a small peck on Matty’s cheek, causing the red head’s face to grow as dark as his hair almost instantly. But, as Mello lingered on the kiss, he whispered a few soft words into the other’s ear, keeping his voice so low, that Yuki would barely be able to understand.

As Matty leaned away from the kiss, he placed a gloved hand up to his cheek, a bashful smile coming to his face as he gave a small nod of his head. ”If that’s what you want, then that’s what I’ll do.” The red head mumbled, and made his way over to Mello’s backpack. So, Mello must have picked up on the other presence too, huh? Why else would he go about being so secretive? But as he began shuffling through the backpack, looking for the needed items, he began to wonder. Was the bombs going to be necessary? One of Mello’s bombs could possibly blow up half the store… If not more. Was it good to take the risk? But Mello was smart, and knew what he was doing. So who was Matty to question it? A small shuffling later, and Matty came out of the backpack, holding three little bundles in his arms, as well as a small little device. Closing the backpack, Matty made his way over to Mello, and began to lean over Yuki, his gloved hands groping around in the jacket that Yuki was wrapped in, looking around for Mello’s hands. Once he was sure that it was their fingertips that touched, Matty placed the device in the blonde’s hand and took a few steps back.

His plan was simple, to place a bomb on three different poles throughout the store. If they were placed correctly with a simple push of his trigger, the bombs would explode, trapping anyone ballsy enough to try and attack his group in a massive pile of rubble. Sure, this may attract some walkers, but at the very least, it may buy them some time to escape… Matty and Mello made their way off from the candles, and back towards the front of the store, Matty going to work, placing the bombs up in the set locations Mello had spoken to him about. Mello made his way back to the front of the store, taking a moment to look around for any type of escape routes. The front door could be their best way, but then again the walkers might be still lurking outside… Damnit! What were they going to do? A small sound coming from the upstairs, snapped the blonde out of his thoughts, as he quickly turned his head in the direction of the stairs, listening to the noises, and distant voices. So, they were upstairs, huh? Mello looked down to Yuki in his arms, for a few moments, before a sudden feeling of anger began to make its way to the surface yet again. These bastards… Who were they? And what did they want? Lay one finger on any of my group, and I’ll rip each and every one of your fingers off and shove them down your damned throat! Mello bitterly thought to himself, before walking off into the shelter of the darkened aisles. Once he felt he was a safe enough distance into the store, and away from where the bombs had been planted, he crouched down, his blue orbs shrouded over in a dark and murderous glaze. These bastards were going to die… Matty came up beside Mello, and turned to look at his blonde haired companion, a worried look coming to his face. He placed the bombs as told to, now the only thing was to lay back and await for what’s next to happen.

Out Of Controllers
If I did anything wrong, just let me know and I’ll re edit. :3
Gilraen Meneldur

Bored Z o m b i e

PassiveAnger

This is where we’re at:Wal-Mart
Traveling Companions: Danny, Yuki, New guy and Mello?!
Health: 100%
70%
Feeling at the moment: Curious, Hesitant, Protective, Worried, Happy
Concerned, Curious

Running through Our minds: First thunderstorms, and now someone trying to creep up on us? What a horrible day this is turning out to be!
Can’t we get just ONE damn it moment of peace?!

At Our Disposal: Matt:
In the car: 2DS, Various Ammo, five packs of cigarettes, laptop, backseat full of videogames and junk food, (car) chargers for all my electronics, some medical supplies, bag full of clothes, bag of random wires, CD cases, rope, cell phone, container full of gas in the trunk and various junk found while scavenging

On me: A pack of cigarettes, my PSP, 3DS, My custom made Link Sword, pistol with three clips (each holding 21 rounds), a bag of candy, survival knife

Mello:
Bolts: 10 in the bag, 4 ready to go, 21 Bars of chocolate (I got a problem alright, back off!), Baseball bat, Pistol with 3 clips (one in the gun, two at the ready, each holding 17 rounds), A bottle of water, Swiss Army Knife, Matches (a box of 10), Rope, three handmade explosives, various supplies needed to create more explosives, 1 camera, 2 knives, a pack of batteries, a spare change of clothes, flashlight

iGypsyFae rolled 4 8-sided dice: 6, 3, 1, 2 Total: 12 (4-32)

Fanatical Datemate

8,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

"What do I want... What do I want?! I want all you ******** to burn n' die!" Zombie growled vehemently, the rest of the men filed out, closing the door behind him. "You don't know her huh? Bull s**t... Yall locked her in those boxes and tortured her until she spilled our location. Then when the others attacked, you just left us both without even so much as killing us." He snapped. When he straightened up, he took a deep breath. "I had to kill poor Trissy before I could even give her a birthday gift... Then, that damned soldier tortured her to insanity. Because you bleedin' hearted s**t bags couldn't even spare a few people! We weren't gonna hurt 'em.. much. Maybe you'll be more willing to talk when you're faced with your own daughter, eh?" He went on, standing back a short ways.

Meanwhile In Wal-Mart...
"I like the first plan, if anything... Killing everyone would earn us a definite punishment from the bossman... Especially if these other two guys are who we're looking for." The bandit hissed in response to his not so sane friend. Silently opening the double doors from the backroom, the bandit crept out to see the others passing by. Candles? It sounded like someone was either insane or had some sneaky plan... Either way, this gave him an idea. He signaled for his comrade to follow. Around the time Matty went off, he'd found Mello and Yuki in the aromatics section. Amidst the candles, his manly scent would be hardly noticeable/ He would take avantage of the fact. The Bandit crept by, soon following the blond and little girl to the cookwares... The situation couldn't be more perfect! He finally managed to recognize the boys with the girl. He ran his fingers along the shelves until he found the latch, and quietly dislodged one shelf. He meant to aim the pot toward the blond, but it instead fell toward the girl who lucky escaped. He started dislodging the rest of the shelves, and eventually everything came crashing down toward the three.

(If any of these roll even, there's atleast one direct K.O. hit on a character in the vicinity [I vote Mello!]. .)

Fanatical Datemate

8,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Imagexxx xxx
xxxx( charming ) xxxx( innocent ) xxxx( dangerous ) xxxx( I'm eating dammit! D8 ) xxxx

User Image

"It's okay Danny... You didn't know, I'm not mad at you. She spoke, smiling slightly toward the brunette boy, wow... Roland was lucky to have such a neat little brother, she wished she had a little brother... She waited for Mello to speak, but he didn't respond... Did that mean he thought she was contagious? Was pneumonia contagious even? In Mello's arms, the girl felt his body tense up slightly. She didn't understand what was going on, but if they were as afraid as she was... She really didn't want to hinder them. She especially didn't appreciate being present when the boys kissed! That made her slightly upset, infact. She squirmed slightly, coming out of the cocoon of warm coat, having shivered when Mello's hand was so close to certain sensitive parts. She couldn't understand the feelings she had, they were in another mixed up flurry of... well chaos! Besides, what was Matty even doing going into HER friend's pockets anyway... Or was that Mello? Of course, she spotted the candles, and sneezed slightly at the overwhelming scents. She hardly cared about what else was put into the coat, or pulled out... When Mello came out of the scents, she took a big gulp of fresh air... She was so relieved to get out of that mess!

Yuki pulled away, however... Out of the cocoon, she was now wearing the blond's coat, and getting to the ground.
                                            "I'll stay close, I don't want to be the reason you get hurt if something goes wrong." It was a good thing she'd gotten out of his grasp too, the heavy pot falling was in just the position to hurt her pretty badly, had it hit. Of course, it wasn't long until suddenly the shelves collapsed, sending baking ware and sharp objects down toward the three. The loud clattering and glass shattering sounds caused the poor girl to shriek as well. She'd struggled to get out of the way, shielding her face as the items came crashing down. She only got a glimpse of someone before the next shelves she'd tried to hide against had gotten dislodged and sent MORE items tumbling down. The bottom shelf was the only one not to be pulled, kicking things out of the way, she took cover.

With: Danny, Mello, Matty, New guy +2 dogs and a rat.
                                            (Just add a rainbow Dash print on her boots.) A package of 9 multi-colored sharpie markers, 4 protein bars, a bottle of water and a hair brush with some hairbands. A calendar with her birthday marked on it. A bottle of aloe vera infused hand sanitizer A Purple Machete in hand, standard comfort strap messenger bag. Small battery powered satellite radio. Misc. Makeup items, some body mists, and a few hair care products. CHOCOLATE?! Skull's vest? Mello's coat~!

Purple Machete.

GoneWithTheWind7

"There was only one soldier obsessed with torture and that was Toren, he's dead now, has been since he tried to ambush the Slaver Base" he said, trying to reason with the other, watching the others file out of the room, the door clicking closed sounded like a death sentence and he shifted back, pressing himself against the pole as best he could and further out of reach of the other man, panting for breath softly and looking around more, trying to find a way out, a window, something, anything. He swallowed thickly and looked back at Zombie, pulling his legs in as close as he could, trying to sheild himself a little.

"Don't touch my daughter, she hasn't done anything to you, she's innocent, please, just leave her out of this, please" he said, trying to keep his voice even but it cracked on the last word, a hint of desperation creeping into his voice. "I was unconscious for most of the fighting, when i came to Yuki had pneumonia and I stayed inside looking after her, i didn't know who was there or what Toren was doing" he said honestly, hoping it was enough to convince the man. But it likely wouldn't.

NAME Damien "Ghost" Knox
WEAPONRY
WITH Roland and Zombie
OUTFIT

OOC: Damien is starting to break, too much pain for him and he's dehydrated and hungry and tired and sore and now the drug.... hehehehehehehehe.... Though, he's still got some fight in him, it's just going to be a few minutes until he can show it.

He kept his eyes on the girl, watching her hide when the shelves came down and ducked over to her, grabbing her around the waist and lifting her up. He tried to look like he was a scared civilian out to protect her, hurried and a little anxious, telling her as he pulled her out of the wreckage and around the corner away from her group, heading for the doors, "your dad, the one with the white dreads and the grey eyes, the skinny one, he's across the road, we went looking for you and he got injured, he's in really bad shape" he said, going through a few corridors and carrying her to "safety" out of the wal-mart. Once he reached the outside, a hand over her mouth and his other hand holding her securely to his shoulder in a gentle but firm hold he looked around, making sure there weren't any walkers in the area before darting across the street and into the building they were using as a temp base. He sat her down on a chair and offered her his bottle of water, trying to stay in character until Zombie came out of the torture room or his pal came back from the wal-mart.

Bashful Explorer

User Image

xxxDxxaxxnxxnxxyxxDxxaxxy ♛xxx
"Small Fry ~ struttin' by the pool room. Small Fry ~ you should be in the school room. My my, now you put down that cigarette! you aint a grown up high and mighty yet. Small fry ~ dancing for a penny, Small fry ~ counting up how many. My my, now you just listen here to me! You ain't the biggest catfish in the sea.

"I guess so" Danny replied to the three of them when they told him not to worry about it. But he couldn't help it, this was something he should have known, he should have told them not to go in in the first place now they were stuck. Dan followed the group as they walked around and looked for supplies though he didn't understand the use for the candles, what good were candles in a fight, they weren't here to smell things. At the sight of the two men kiss even just a peck on the cheek Dan made a face sticking out his tongue slightly at the sight, the sight of any grown up kissing was yucky, it was even weirder when guys did it in his opinion.

Suddenly out of nowhere a shelf came crashing down on them, Dan ducked out of the way letting out a small yelp as a few items came close to hitting him as he moved. He paused and cowered covering his head as a pot and some other item fell next to him before crawling as quickly as he could across the floor panicking a bit trying to get out of the way when even more shelves started to fall, he didn't want to be crushed. As the chaos died down Dan raised his head and lifted his helmet trying to locate the others. There was so much clutter it was hard to pin point them, what if they'd been crushed! "Guys you okay!?" Dan called from the floor. Turning his head out of the corner of his eye he suddenly saw some figure grab Yuki and walk towards the door with her in his arms. Panicking Dan darted after them but they were already out the door by the time he'd scrambled to his feet. He shifted unsure of what to do, he didn't know if the others were okay but now Yuki was gone and he was in charge of keeping her safe! Dan pulled his bb gun off his shoulder and darted out the door after the strange figure carrying Yuki trying to keep up with them.User Image

[Out Of Cake: ]
                    [location: wal-mart]
                    [with:
                    [carrying: Crossman 2100 bb gun, Swiss army knife, glasses, comics, candy bars, fishing hooks, several kinds of rope, walkie talkies, family photos, fathers pocket watch and compass, grandfathers navy helmet.
                    Bored Z o m b i e

GoneWithTheWind7

PassiveAnger

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Fanatical Datemate

8,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Imagexxx xxx

User Image

Yuki had nearly bitten the guy's fingers off when he grabbed her. She froze in place with the "protective grip" securing her. In a normal situation, Yuki would have scrutinized everything about this stranger. She'd never seen such a man before! Either way, the stranger hadn't given her much chance to say otherwise. She gazed back toward her friends in worry. "But my-" Friends. She couldn't finish, as he'd placed a hand over her mouth to hush her. She didn't quite like that form of restriction... Torn between the worry of her father, and her friends, Yuki had no choice but to watch the distance expanding between her and the Wal-Mart. She'd found herself clinging to the man carrying her toward the new destination. When he set her back down, she eased out of it. She saw no dad, however... She took the water bottle from the stranger, holding it... Something inside her screamed that this was totally off. She heard faint voices in another room, and looked around at the bandits everywhere. This was a pretty big group to be a search party for her... She found herself standing slowly. "Where's my dad?" She asked, but then the door ahead slowly slid open, she couldn't quite see past the man in the doorway... However, something hit her, a fear as she looked at this walking corpse. She felt herself stepping backwards slowly, reaching into her bag with her free hand. She didn't notice Danny trailing them either.

With: Bandits, Zombie, Damien

Purple Machete.

GoneWithTheWind7

Fanatical Datemate

8,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

"You seem so eager to keep 'er out... How far are you willing to go? Far enough to tell me where all yer surviving buddies are? Hmmm?!" Oh man! Zombie could not stay serious with this guy! His sadistic grin widened at Damien's pleas. He refrained from going near the boy at first, he wanted to just stare at him... Take his state of mind in, so he could remember it. Dark eyes narrowed slowly toward the door. He Yanked Damien by the dreads up to his face. "Now why would I do that, when my boys worked so hard to get her here? They don't appreciate, futile efforts. And tend to get... unruly. " He shoved the boy's head backwards and gave him another generous kick to the stomach, then turned around and walked toward the doorway. To his left, he grabbed another bit of rope, holding it behind his back as he walked toward the little girl. "Dad's over here, honeybun... he misses you~" He said, he already saw her attempt to back away from him while the others seemed to guard the doors.

Meanwhile In Wal-Mart...
While his comrade had Yuki in hand, he came around the corner and snuck by once more on the prowl. The boys at the moment were the last thing on his mind, especially if some damned kid ruined their whole operation! So he came up to the kid and made an attempt to grab him and restrain him as well.

(If any of these roll even, there's atleast one direct K.O. hit on a character in the vicinity [I vote Mello!]. .)

Bashful Explorer

User Image

xxxDxxaxxnxxnxxyxxDxxaxxy ♛xxx
"Small Fry ~ struttin' by the pool room. Small Fry ~ you should be in the school room. My my, now you put down that cigarette! you aint a grown up high and mighty yet. Small fry ~ dancing for a penny, Small fry ~ counting up how many. My my, now you just listen here to me! You ain't the biggest catfish in the sea.

Dan darted down the hall after the two they'd already made it outside but he was right on their tail and only had a set of doors to go through 'Hang on Yuki I'm coming!' Dan thought as he raced after them as fast as he could. He wasn't nearly as fast as the figure with his small legs but he'd at least caught sight of the direction they'd been heading, if he could get outside maybe he'd have a chance of seeing where he was taking her. Then even if he couldn't follow completely and get her back himself maybe he could tell Mello and Matty of her location. Surely once he got there he'd get a better understanding of her situation and if he could handle it himself. He'd definitely try to handle it himself!

Suddenly a man came out of nowhere and attempted to grab him, Dan skidded on the tile floor in surprise giving a slight gasp wide eyed at the sight of the man. Where'd this one come from!? He tripped but managed to fall out of the man's reach as he tried to seize him in his grip. In his startled state Dan turned and lifted his BB gun and let loose a pellet toward the man's face. Recovering, Danny grit his teeth moving forward after releasing the pellet giving a good kick to the shin of the man's leg and with a yell attempted to slam his rifle against his back before darting toward the main doors after Yuki.User Image

[Out Of Cake: ]
                    [location: ]
                    [with:
                    [carrying: Crossman 2100 bb gun, Swiss army knife, glasses, comics, candy bars, fishing hooks, several kinds of rope, walkie talkies, family photos, fathers pocket watch and compass, grandfathers navy helmet.
                    Bored Z o m b i e

GoneWithTheWind7

PassiveAnger

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Bashful Explorer

xEugenie Passer
▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇
≫≫---------------------------------- Shoot straight

As she held her glass Eugenie leaned against the armrest of the couch Lidya was sitting on while Toren told his story. She stayed silent through this and after letting Lidya have the first response, her words soothing and reassuring. How could Toren stay near such a man? Fear? Eugenie's response was a bit delayed. She felt a bit of guilt in her just now with how she'd treated the man so quick to judge, but she had her reasons. She did pity him honestly, especially now that she knew why he acted the way he did but that didn't completely change the way she felt about him. She felt sorry for him but she still didn't completely trust him or care for the choices and actions he took.

Before she could even say anything Lex bounced into their conversation drawing their attention to him as he twirled into the room. Eugenie rolled her eyes a bit at his comment about his hair, yes it looked nice but not as nice as he seemed to think it was, it was only hair after all. Picking up their aura lingering from the topic at hand Lex was quick to question what was the matter "Everything's fine" Eugenie replied in response not only to Lex's question but directed in reference to Toren as well. Finally taking a gulp of what she'd poured into her own glass of Lidyas drink. At her comment everyone started discussing where they'd be sleeping. "We shouldn't stay here too long, only enough to rest and restock" She said after Nel finished speaking. Looking down at Lidya before glancing at the rest of the group she placed her glass down on the coffee table "While out on the grounds I saw two vehicles pass by on the road. I followed the vehicle's direction for a while, they stopped at another mansion nearby, I'm assuming the home of what once was a neighbor of yours. I didn't get a good look at who they were or how many there were since their lights were off and I didn't want to get too close, but I don't think we should stay if there's a chance they could discover us as well. We need to lay low" There was always the chance that they could be friendly but Eugenie didn't want to risk it.

[ooc: I completely forgot about the plan with Eugenie staking out Smokes group. Whoops, guess I'll just pretend she did it during the time skip.
                    With: Lidya - Toren/koga - Lex - Nel
                    Health: Good
                    Wearing:[x]
                    Song in my head: [x]

Jake_Spicer_EvilGenius

Brett Casey

GoneWithTheWind7

≫≫---------------------------------- Right on target

His glare returned, the emotions slipping away and he smirked, leaning into the grab, allowing his head to be tilted when they gripped his hair. "I'm not telling you s**t" he said, allowing himself to be thrown back against the pole and he used it as support, bringing himself to a stand again, grey eyes watching carefully, head tilted to the side, hiding how broken he was feeling. As soon as Yuki was mentioned he tilted his head back, he was going on false bravado, faking his sudden strenth, he was shaking all over, barely able to stand on his own and he was getting paler. As soon as Yuki was mentioned again, and he found out she was in the building he moved to step forward, the rope yanking him back and he watched Zombie turn away towards the door. As soon as it was open he shouted, top of his lungs "Yuki, Run, TRAP, Go to Sendoa!" with his entire heart and soul, as loud as he could, hoping to hell that she wasn't currently being held down by someone.

NAME Damien "Ghost" Knox
WEAPONRY
WITH Roland and Zombie
OUTFIT

OOC: Poor Damien, he's trying so hard to stay strong, but as soon as he see's Yuki tied up he's gonna break. He won't say the where about's or give information, but he'll break.

"Your dads through that door, getting some, ah, help from one of my bosses" he said carefully, reaching for the water bottle and taking a swig himself, trying to keep in character, though it was slipping. As soon as Zombie came out his wicked grin returned and he reached for Yuki, a hand falling on her shoulder and gripping tight enough to leave bruises, practically shoving her towards Zombie despite the dreadheads shouting in the other room. Actually, hearing that fearful shouting was sending tingles down his spine and all he wanted was to go in their and watch Zombie break that boy down then eat the pieces.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff