Welcome to Gaia! ::

Possible Re-make is on the way. How long a time skip do we want?

A few months 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
A few weeks 0.125 12.5% [ 1 ]
A few days 0.125 12.5% [ 1 ]
No time skip. Just remake it where we are. 0.5 50.0% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]
This poll closed on July 13, 2015.
No longer accepting new votes.
<< < 1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 >

Moonlight Hunter

User Image
Matthew Underwood
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

There was no way for Todd to make sure of anything. Matt knew that. If his heart was failing him, what could the man hope to accomplish? Sure he was a doctor, but surgery was risky even in a perfectly controlled environment. This could hardly be considered controlled. But she was trying to help, so he wasn’t going to say that. Besides that, he wanted to believe what she was saying. While he could he was going to believe her. No sense in worrying himself over something he couldn’t control. Thinking that didn’t make the fear go away, of course, but it helped diminish it a bit as he slowly nodded his head.

“Oh?” For a moment he was worried Sophia might have gone with him, but Eugenie’s next statement erased them. “Did he go with someone else?” He asked, moving to his feet and glancing out the window. In the time that he and Eugenie had been speaking, Smoke had vanished from sight. Given the fact that the man had been there when she had arrived, he doubted he was with Todd, but there were plenty of other people around that could have gone with him instead.

“Yeah.” He added after a long moment. “We can go downstairs…Thank you.”

Moonlight Hunter

User Image
XXLuka AeliusXX

☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣

It should have felt nice and familiar sitting in a truck with a friend as he was, but Luka wasn’t feeling comforted. Maybe it had something to do with the fact that the last time he’d been in a vehicle with Todd they hadn’t been there by choice. Or maybe he was just a lost cause who freaked out over everything. He wasn’t exactly sure. He was sure that he was only barely fighting off the panic attack still despite trying very hard to keep himself under control. Every bump and jostle that had him sliding closer to either of the two men around him had his heart lurching in his throat as he scooted away, keeping his knees up to his chest as he did so. To his credit, Aaron did his very best not to look at him.

Todd, on the other hand, kept shooting small glances towards him. Luka could tell he was worried, and that made him feel bad, but he couldn’t change what he couldn’t change, so he kept at it until he felt the car shake lightly before it slowed to a stop.

Turning his head slightly to the side, he watched Aaron nervously even as the man dropped his forehead on the steering wheel with an annoyed huff. Hearing about the tire had him dropping his own head in frustration only a moment later. Given what Todd had said, he had been with the others in the group. If Nessa and Skull were there, then he definitely wanted to be there too. Luka wanted to make sure Nessa was really okay and Skull…Well, he pretty much just wanted to live plastered to his side if he could work that out. Unfortunately it didn’t seem like they would be going anywhere in this truck anytime soon.

Once both Aaron and Todd had gotten out of the truck, Luka unfolded himself before he slowly crawled out after them. Going back into the town knowing as he did that Matias was still roaming about was the last thing he wanted to do, but staying here wasn’t going to accomplish anything. It would be better for all of them if they could just get in and out as quick as possible. Hopefully with a usable tire.

Having dropped the plank back at the house, Luka felt very exposed standing in the street. He could have asked for a weapon, but he didn’t think anyone would have one he could borrow, so he didn’t. Instead he wrapped his arms awkwardly around himself and glanced around like he was expecting the armguard van to suddenly pop up as he waited for the other two to start walking.

Weapon/ammo: A wooden plank
Supplies: The lock-picking kit his brother gave him for his birthday one year.
Party: Aaron and Todd
Speaking English
Speaking Russian

Luka's current outfit

Moonlight Hunter

User Image

Aaron

“Right, then.” Aaron said, scratching his head and staring down at the other two. “You’re both coming with? Let’s get on with this. There were a few nice-ish looking vehicles in the neighborhood we were just in. Granted, the cars themselves probably don’t work, but the tires might still be good.” Of course, they likely hadn’t been taken care of, so it was possible they wouldn’t be good. They should probably plan on taking a couple just to be sure. Best case scenario they had a spare tire. Worst case scenario they didn’t have any and had to go back again. Two was probably about all they could manage anyway. They were too big to carry too far so they would probably have to be rolled or carted along if they could find a way to do that.

Reaching into the back of the truck, he pulled out a tire iron, a jack, and a couple of tools. Unless they happened upon a tire shop, he thought they would probably have to take a tire off of one of the vehicles. Better to make sure they were prepared in advance.

Taking the lead, he began to move down the street, his items tucked away as best as he could get them in order to keep his arms free for defense should the need arise. “I’m guessing that vehicle isn’t someone we want to mess with. If it sounds like it’s getting closer duck out of sight, okay? Even if it turns out they’re friendly it would probably be better to avoid any confrontations.” Aaron wished there could have been a way to hide the truck so nobody suspected they were using it. If other survivors passed it and saw that it worked they might steal some of the parts and leave the shell behind. A tire was replaceable, probably, but that other stuff could be bloody hard to find. Definitely better to hurry.

Gilraen Meneldur

Bashful Explorer

xEugenie Passer
▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇
≫≫---------------------------------- Shoot straight

"Yes he left with Aaron" She replied. They wouldn't let anyone go out there alone especially considering everyone seemed to be at troublesome emotional states right now. "I dont think they'll be too long if its just the two of them" She added as she got to her feet following Matt.

Eugenie smiled when Matt agreed to go downstairs. "No problem" She replied as she opened the door for him. She wasn't sure how much she was actually helping or comforting him but at least she was getting him out of this room where he'd be coped up alone. Going outside might be better, fresh air and all that. But at least downstairs there were more people to talk too even if it was just small talk, being alone wasn't going to help anything. Though all this talk of heart problems was still worrying, what if the doctor couldn't do anything, would they just wait it out? If surgery came to it would he even be able to do it? would he agree to do it?

Heading down the steps they entered the living room where Toren and Sophia were. She still wanted to check on the others but for now they could wait. She wanted make sure these three were okay first. Eugenie watched as Sophia darted past them practically skipping with eagerness. At least someone was in a cheerful mood. That would definitely help get the atmosphere up a notch.

"What are you two plotting?" She asked Toren as she plopped down on one of the couches. Her hand ruffled Koga's ears as she propped her feet up on the coffee table.

[ooc:] ]
                    With: Matt, sophia, toren
                    Health: Good
                    Wearing:[x]
                    Song in my head: [x]

DA zombie RK
                Brett Casey

≫≫---------------------------------- Right on target

Bashful Explorer

User Image

xxxTxoxdxdxxIxrxvxixnxg
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
"You're on this table, you're safe... 'cause I'm your medic.
And however little we may like or trust each other, we're on the same crew. t
Got the same troubles, same enemies, and more than enough of both."
        xxx ಠ_ಠ ⊰ ...)

Going into town seemed like a horrible idea with the possibility of being jumped by raiders or who ever it was in the van Luka spoke of. They didn't really have much of a choice at the moment though. Even if they decided to walk back to the mansion they would probably still be intercepted by who ever was out there. Sure they could hide in the woods but seeing the vehicle there was a chance they could stop and have a look around and find them.

He hoped Aaron was right about the vehicles. If their luck didn't keep going down hill maybe the first one they ran into would have good tires and they could get this over with quickly. He didn't want to look through the entire town for good tires.

Todd glanced at Luka as he waited for Aaron to pull the tools out of the back. Taking note of the boys posture and quick nervous glances at the forest around them. Only a few minuets ago he probably would have the same body language, yet even if in reality his mind wanted him to act the same way he knew he had to keep it together for Luka at least. He didn't want the boy feeling more alone, helpless, and afraid than he already probably was. Knowing he himself wanted to panic at every little thing probably wasn't going to be anymore comforting for him. He just had to repress any screaming warning thoughts that swarmed his mind, bury them far back where they wouldn't be tempted to make him shake. He'd been able to keep it up so far. Yet with every step that they took down the road though he knew that was going to be difficult to keep up. The closer they got to the town the more he found himself watching the trees and the road up ahead for movement.

Todd nodded to Aaron's statement. He still had Smoke's gun at his side. It certainly made him feel more comfortable carrying it, not that he felt comfortable actually using it, he still didn't like the idea of wounding or killing anyone even if it was for survival. He'd rather stay hidden than risk getting anyone hurt. He was half tempted to hand it to Luka so that the boy felt protected but at the same time he couldn't quite bring himself to hand it over, not yet at least.

Following Aaron down the street they moved at a quick pace, they could hear the car still a bit far off but knowing that it was still somewhere in the area was still an uncomfortable thought. Once in town they started checking the tires of the nearby cars. Obvious ones to pass were completely flat or ripped apart but a few of them seemed to have good useable tires. Get one or two off and roll them back to the truck. Todd motioned to Aaron to one to start off with.User Image

Status of Mr. Freckles

O.O.C:
                                                                            Location: van/mansions Health: fine With: Aaron and Luka
                                                                            Currently carrying:
                                                                                Personal backpack:
                                                                                        Gun: bullets left (4), hunting Knife, books, harmonica, 2 can of beans, 2 can of spinach. One water bottle. Change of clothes. Surgical and first aid supplies from hospital. Pens/Pencil(s). Note pad.
                                                                                Unit one pack:click - currently does not have on him.
                                                                            Wearing: [x]
                                                                            DA zombie RK

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━-

Bashful Explorer

User Image

xxxDxxaxxnxxnxxyxxDxxaxxy ♛xxx
"Small Fry ~ struttin' by the pool room. Small Fry ~ you should be in the school room. My my, now you put down that cigarette! you aint a grown up high and mighty yet. Small fry ~ dancing for a penny, Small fry ~ counting up how many. My my, now you just listen here to me! You ain't the biggest catfish in the sea.

"No?" Dan repeated after the other boy confusing what he'd said thinking he didn't agree. He had to admit maybe it wasn't the best plan but that was the first thing he thought of. Not to mention it was the nearest building in sight. His other thought was to go back to the saloon but he wasn't sure if they'd be able to outrun them long enough to get there.

If it didn't work they'd be stuck barricaded in a building surrounded by walkers, and in an even worse case scenario they'd get in and there'd be no way out. Dan liked to think the two of them could hold them off yet he knew both of them being probably weaker in strength than a fully grown adult, let alone a swarm of undead adults, they probably wouldn't stand much of a chance at holding them back.

"Well I don't suppose you got any better ideas" He said still holding onto the other boy's hand as they kept running. "Anything sounds good right now" They could go for the woods though he was a bit worried more would be lurking in there considering these one's popped out of nowhere through the trees. Dan looked over his shoulder. The walkers were slower than them but they were still in pursuit and not that far behind.
                    User Image

[Out Of Cake: sorry for the short posts]
                    [location: woods near Saloon ]
                    [with: Alex/les
                    [carrying: Crossman 2100 bb gun, Swiss army knife, glasses, comics, candy bars, fishing hooks, several kinds of rope, walkie talkies, family photos, fathers pocket watch and compass, grandfathers navy helmet. Gun

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Hallowed Wolf

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
→ Toren ● "Fulgor" ● Smith ←

█║▌│█│║▌║ █████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

►" Trust me kid im not going anywhere...even i i wanted to, im to sore for it."He watched walk out of sight before turning his head to eugenie who had entered the room and asked a question. He decided to be a smart a**, which was probably gonna get him hurt. " She was giving me some advice on how to get you into that nurses outfit we discussed earlier and how to get you to lemme tap you or lidya." He said sarcastically before going quiet for a moment while holding onto his ribs. "... She asked me a bit about my past,so i told her a little then diverted the subject by telling her to go find a board game for us to play.. She doesnt seem to be scared by what ive told her about me.Its kinda sad that even kids have had to learn to accept people like me.. Yet funny because i shoulda been in the electric chair 6 times by now if the world hadnt fallen apart. And im sure the kid or anyone who knows my past would had ratted me out." He took a slow breath as he sat up and cleared up a spot on the table to play a game when sophia returned with one. His hands were shaking a little as he sat there looking at them, his thoughts were rattling him some but he just clenched his fist and steadied himself. "Eugenie.. sorry for the repeatedly bad jokes about sacking you, i lack a sense of humor .. as for the kid if she returns with a multiple player game are you joining us?" He would rather that because he really only knew how to play chess and shogi.

[ Location]: Lidyas mansion
[Who with]:Koga, sophia, eugenie
[Feeling/Song going in my head]:sore.
[Cloths]: black jeans and boots, bandages
[Gear]: trench knife,12 Kunai,Compound bow with 30 arrows
canine companion Koga,
[OOC: ]

DA zombie RK

Gilraen Meneldur

Bashful Explorer

xEugenie Passer
▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇

Eugenie narrowed her eyes playfully "Hope you learned something good then" She replied with a cheeky smile. Though probably wasn't a really an appropriate conversation for an eleven year old "Kinda disappointing on you're part though that she'd have a better idea than you." she added.

"She's been exposed to a lot, as with all the kids now."She said with a sigh as she relaxed a bit more on the couch."Maybe I'm wrong but I'm sure with having to kill walkers or friends and family members when they turn might make learning about anything you've done not very hard to hear."

When Toren mentioned the board game Eugenie glanced over her shoulder to where Sophia had run off to. "Yes I suppose I could join, though I'm guessing with what ever she picks either she or Matt will have to explain the rules" a board game sounded like a good idea to keep peoples moods up and it would hopefully get Matt out of his slump for a little while anyway.

"Speaking of which, when the doc comes back with the medical supplies we should probably contact her mother figure out when and where everyone wants to regroup. I dont know myself if Lidya wants everyone here or not. If they're still at the Saloon or radio station or whatever it was, I dont think we'd have trouble moving everyone there if we have a good vehicle. You're wounds dont seem like they'd prevent you from travel, though I guess we'd have to double check from Todd to make sure."

[ooc:] sorry about wait ]

DA zombie RK
                Brett Casey

Moonlight Hunter

User Image
XXLuka AeliusXX

Walking back to town just then felt like what Luka imagined it would feel like to be sent back to war when your leave was supposed to be over. It left a bitter taste in his mouth that had him dragging his feet as much as he possibly could while sticking close to the other two. If he never saw this horrible place again it would still be too soon. Part of him knew the rest of the country likely wasn’t much better, but the rest of the country didn’t hold such horrific memories for him. Really only this one and Georgia. And California. It didn’t help that he knew Matias and the others were still close by.

Remaining perfectly silent, he trudged onward, not really looking at anything or anyone for more than a few brief seconds at a time. That pattern continued for the most part even when they arrived back into town. Truthfully he didn’t know much about cars, so he wasn’t sure he was the best person to decide if one was worth checking out or not anyway. Instead he made himself not-so-useful by kicking small rocks around and occasionally shooting a glance around to see if anything was moving. For the most part nothing was. Which was just fine with him.

Before long his task switched to finding a new weapon, however. Luka would have been happy with pretty much anything, but a bat or something would have been pretty handy. The only problem with that was he would probably have to go inside to actually find anything useful; which he didn’t want to do. He also didn’t want to wander too far away from Todd. His luck being the way it was, he would probably end up getting freaking kidnapped again. That or Todd was vanish on him and he would really not find him again.

Meanwhile Aaron had approached the car Todd had motioned to and was nodding slowly. “Looks a little small, but it doesn’t seem to be in too bad a state. It should hopefully get us at least a little ways.” Leaning forward, he ran his eyes over the treads before frowning. It looked a little low on air. He hoped that didn’t mean it was a dud. A flat tire wasn’t going to help with their flat tire. At least it looked like it was supporting the thing well enough.

Intending on getting a closer look, he scooted to the side and placed his hand against the vehicle. Almost immediately a shrill blaring sound began to emit from it. The sound was a bit shaky, given him the impression that it was dying, but that wasn’t the point. The point was that the battery was still working somehow and he had just set off the alarm. “s**t, s**t, s**t!” Would it go off on its own if he backed away? Some did, but some didn’t. “I’m getting this tire off. We might not have time to look around for more. Of freaking course.” Shoving the jack under the still angry-sounding vehicle, he shoved the tire iron into the slot and began winding it up. This had to be fast. He only hoped they were gone before anything could figure out where they had been.

Weapon/ammo: A wooden plank
Supplies: The lock-picking kit his brother gave him for his birthday one year.
Party: Aaron and Todd
Speaking English
Speaking Russian

Luka's current outfit

Moonlight Hunter

User Image
Matthew Underwood
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Now that he was actually out of the room, Matt felt a bit embarrassed. He wasn’t really sure anyone besides Sophia, and apparently Eugenie, had paid much mind to his lack of socialization or activity, but even that was bad enough. The last thing he wanted to do was have people worry about him. At least Sophia didn’t seem too bummed out, if the way she skipped out of the living room was any indication. An unconscious smile appeared on Matt’s face as he watched her disappear out of sight before he slowly edged closer and poked his head into the room she had just vacated.

Eugenie had already made herself comfortable; exchanging small talk with Toren. It was nice to see them getting along, but he almost felt like an intruder. Standing out here wasn’t going to accomplish anything, though, so he finally moved further inside before he made himself a spot on one of the large, cushiony chairs.

“I can always look over your wounds if you want me to.” Matt said before he could think how silly that probably sounded. “I mean…I know some things.” He added lamely, ducking his head slightly and wishing desperately that Sophia would hurry on back. It couldn’t take that long to find a game, right? At the very least they should be able to lose themselves for a while once they started. Matt knew he wouldn’t be able to put his troubled thoughts entirely out of his mind, especially since it was something he could feel as much as think about, but it should definitely help.

Moonlight Hunter

User Image

Sophia

Where to start looking? That was the biggest dilemma Sophia could see. This place was so big! She imagined the games were probably in a closet or something, but she wasn’t about to go looking through all of them blindly. That would likely take her hours unless she got lucky and happened upon them by chance. Instead she was going to go seek out Lidya and find out straight from her if there was anything around here. She might enjoy the idea of playing with them too, honestly.

That brought about another problem, unfortunately Finding Lidya. Funny how you could easily find someone when you weren’t looking for them, but the moment you needed to find them they were impossible to locate. That was how she felt now as she wandered through all of the rooms she had previously seen Lidya that day.

Sophia had to admit, she felt a bit bad about poking her nose through everything like this, but she was determined! Now that playing a game had been brought up, she couldn’t let the opportunity pass by. It would be even better if she could get some of the others involved. If it would help raise their spirits even a little, she would be glad for it.

As it would turn out, she found Lidya before she found any games. Practically sprinting forward, she grabbed the older woman’s arm before she could wander out of sight. “There you are!” She exclaimed with a smile. “I’ve been looking for you. We were going to play a game, but I have no clue where to look. Would you be up for helping me look and possibly joining us?”

Brett Casey

Jake_Spicer_EvilGenius

Hallowed Wolf

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
→ Toren ● "Fulgor" ● Smith ←

► Toren just frowned at eugenies quip. " It doesnt help the fact that the only woman whose pants i wanted to get into i ended up killing before i could....So woman arnt my specialty." He sighed and shook his head gently as he heard a young male enter the room and say he could offer assistance on his wounds." Well kid, Finch there is my nurse so if you can get her to wear the skimpy uniform she should wear be my guest to assist her." He said jokingly as he sat himself up to get more comfortable.He looked around slowly not sure what was going to happen except him getting lost. " Im starting to think the house ate the little girl."

[ Location]: Lidyas mansion
[Who with]:Koga, sophia, eugenie,matt
[Feeling/Song going in my head]:sore.
[Cloths]: black jeans and boots, bandages
[Gear]: trench knife,12 Kunai,Compound bow with 30 arrows
canine companion Koga,
[OOC: ]

DA zombie RK

Gilraen Meneldur

Bashful Explorer

User Image

xxxTxoxdxdxxIxrxvxixnxg
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
"You're on this table, you're safe... 'cause I'm your medic.
And however little we may like or trust each other, we're on the same crew. t
Got the same troubles, same enemies, and more than enough of both."
        xxx ಠ_ಠ ⊰ ...)

Crouching down to be more level with the tire Todd glanced over at Luka before returning his attention to what was in front of him. He wanted to make sure Luka within his peripheral, he didn't want to let him out of his sight if he could help it. The boy seemed to be occupying himself but thankfully wasn't straying far. Not that he thought he would leave for any reason.

His eyes went from the tie up to Aaron as the man stood next to him reading his expression. He seemed a little hesitant but was willing to go with this particular choice from the sound of it. Todd hadn't actually checked if it had been low on air, the other tires he'd seen including the rest on this one seemed in bad shape. That probably should have been a clue but at first glance it looked to be fine in comparison.

As Aaron shifted his position the car alarm went off at the touch of his hand. Todd jumped in his skin when the alarm blasted next to him. Surprised and startled by the noise he rose to his feet covering his ears for a second as his eyes stared wide eyed at Aaron. The alarm sounded like it was struggling but it was giving off just enough volume to probably travel to any nearby horde and their friend in the van. Of course the one he picked had to have a working alarm! why did he expect any different!? Panicking Todd fidgeted on his feet nervously, 's**t, how do you turn these off?!'
                  he thought almost getting ready to kick the car but he stopped his proposed action instead wrapping his arms around himself. He tried to focus on their surroundings turning his head this way and that as he bit his lip. There were no walkers within view but that didn't mean there couldn't be any coming.

'Come on come on quick!'
                  he thought motioning with his hands as Aaron started to wind the bolts off the tire while he glanced nervously again over his shoulder. He didn't want to rush the man with tension already a bit high but at the same time he did knowing danger lurked around the corner. Quickly his hands went to the bolts as they came loose and were able to be taken off before Aaron moved to the next one. With all the bolts off He helped Aaron pull the tire off before they could get the jack. Todd motioned for Luka to help him roll the tire. He hoped they would at least have enough time to get back to the car without running into anything. At least as far as walkers if they could get out of the area they would just be focused on the car.User Image

Status of Mr. Freckles

O.O.C:
                                                                            Location: town Health: fine With: Aaron and Luka
                                                                            Currently carrying:
                                                                                Personal backpack:
                                                                                        Gun: bullets left (4), hunting Knife, books, harmonica, 2 can of beans, 2 can of spinach. One water bottle. Change of clothes. Surgical and first aid supplies from hospital. Pens/Pencil(s). Note pad.
                                                                                Unit one pack:click - currently does not have on him.
                                                                            Wearing: [x]
                                                                            DA zombie RK

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━-

Bashful Explorer

xEugenie Passer
▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇

"You're not completely clueless with women, hell you're probably great, obviously you knew what you were doing, you just fell for a fox in a mask. You were tricked, I wouldn't call that love." she replied sighing. It was quite possible the girl liked him too, money just ended up being more valuable to her than him.

When Matt reentered the room Eugenie turned her head towards him listening as he slowly made his offer of helping Toren with his injuries. She was glad he had gotten the courage to ask him she'd been a little worried it would take a lot longer for him to actually ask or try to assist though he said he was very eager earlier, the sooner he stepped up the sooner they could get him used to treating people as he originally wanted to do. Her eyes shifted towards Toren as she waited to hear his response, upon which she kicked his leg with her foot. There was no end to this was there...there was no way she was wearing a nurse outfit. Though she had to admit seeing Lidya in a nurse outfit would be interesting but the last thing she wanted was Toren to be eying either of them even if he was joking "He's helping, no outfit required" She replied "You're more than welcome to wear it though, that or make the doctor wear one if you really want someone to play dress up" she added hoping to turn him off the subject.

Eugenie looked over her shoulder when he commented about Sophia. This place was pretty easy to get lost in, she didn't really know how to get around completely yet herself, constantly taking wrong turns "Does she know where they are? Cause I haven't a clue myself"

[ooc:] ]

DA zombie RK
                Brett Casey

Moonlight Hunter

User Image

There wasn’t much time to make a decision. Les had only a split second to even think about it before he nodded his head. Not that he had a better idea, but that he didn’t. As far as he could tell they had two options; keep running or stand their ground at the gas station. But of course that didn’t mean they just had to sit there idly. If they could barricade it well enough they might be able to pick the walkers off one by one until they were in the clear. Or at least whittled down enough that they could get by without much of a fuss. That or they could try to distract them towards one side of the building and escape before they realized where they had gone. But that wasn’t much different than just continuing running, so it wasn’t exactly ideal.

On the other hand, Les didn’t want to do that. Couldn’t. He couldn’t fight. He couldn’t face them. He couldn’t do it. Why did those two have to be at each other’s throats? They needed to take charge otherwise they could die and nobody would be in charge ever again. “Quiet, safely? Quiet.” Les mumbled, moving forward to take the lead until he was practically hauling the younger boy behind him.

At the pace they were going it didn’t take too long before they arrived at the gas station. Slowing down only long enough to throw open the door, Les pulled Danny in behind him before shutting it as quietly as he could. If there was anything around it probably still heard them, but there was no reason to make more noise than they already had. “Quiet, quiet.” He repeated, releasing his grip on Danny before shifting slightly in agitation. It was clear he wanted to keep moving, but to where he had no clue.

As if in answer to his plea, Les suddenly became rigid, standing straight up. The same look that had come on his face before was there now before his eyes cleared and a slow, dangerous smile appeared on his face. It almost looked like someone completely different. Someone not quite all there. “Oh, I do love a good challenge. What’s life without a little bit of adversity? Let’s make some undead mincemeat, shall we?”
Supplies: A few water bottles, some toy cars, a journal with a lock on it, a picture of his family, a small baggie of cat food, three cans of food, and a bag of chips.
Weapons: A scalpel
Company: Danny

Gilraen Meneldur

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out