Welcome to Gaia! ::

Possible Re-make is on the way. How long a time skip do we want?

A few months 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
A few weeks 0.125 12.5% [ 1 ]
A few days 0.125 12.5% [ 1 ]
No time skip. Just remake it where we are. 0.5 50.0% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]
This poll closed on July 13, 2015.
No longer accepting new votes.
<< < 1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 84 85 86 > >>

Moonlight Hunter

User Image
Matthew Underwood
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

‘She’s a tough kid, I’m sure she’ll be okay.’ That’s what Todd had said. Matt wanted to believe that more than anything else, but it was hard not to feel stressed out, and perhaps even a little bit depressed, knowing he might not find her for a while yet, if at all. Unsure what to say after that, he had fallen into a sullen silence; staring at the ground and mostly being uncommunicative with the rest of the passengers in the van. Then, after having been on the road for a couple of hours, he felt his eyes slowly drifting closed. It had been a long day and he was feeling exhausted. There wasn’t much else to do anyway, so he thought it wouldn’t hurt to get some rest. Not to mention the fact that it was getting late.

When Matt had first fallen asleep he had been resting against Jack’s shoulders. Whether it was the bumping of the car or the uncomfortable feeling of the man’s bulky equipment, he soon shifted until he was using Todd as a pillow instead.

Occasionally Aaron and Shia would exchange a few quiet words and sometimes Shia would speak over the walkie, but for the most part they were pretty quiet as they drove. Then, finally, they arrived at the mansions. Nobody knew quite what to expect. It was hard to say which mansion would be safe to enter and which one was a goner. They passed by any ones that had busted down gates or doors until they finally reached one that looked decent enough. It had a chain on the front of the gate and from where they were the yard looked empty. Then again, considering it was night and there was nothing but their low beams to guide their way, that wasn’t saying much.

From the car in front of them, Chris climbed out. He went to the back of the truck and grabbed what appeared to be a pair of bolt cutters before he moved over to the gate. A few short moments later he was pushing them open and beckoning the vehicles inside. They passed by, slowing to a halt once they were through. Chris went about binding the gate back up as best as he could, glancing down the street as if checking to make sure nothing had seen them, before he hurried back to the truck and hopped in. It took them only a couple of minutes longer before they arrived at the mansion.

Smoke climbed out of the truck this time and came over to the van, where Shia was already rolling down here window. “I want to recon the building. We’ll have to clear it one room at a time. Once we get the main hall cleared the rest of our group can come in. For now I want Shia, myself, and what’s your name tough guy?” This last part was directed to Jack as Smoke leaned in slightly to see him through the window. “I want the two of you to come with me. You look like you’ve done something like this before. Let’s get this taken care of so we can set up watch and get some rest.”

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Weapon/ammo: A rusted metal pipe
Supplies: Four bags of chips, a box of skittles, two cans of food, a water bottle, a box of matches, a notebook, several pencils
Party: Jack, Todd, Aaron, Shia, Smoke, Kit, Cynthia, Abigail, Chris

MOMO-kun xD

Gilraen Meneldur

Fanatical Datemate

8,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Imagexxx xxx
『explosive ─ VIXEN` meant to be a↘ GOODIE GOODIE. ▋▍ S.o won`t happen.
xxxx( charming ) xxxx( innocent ) xxxx( dangerous ) xxxx( I'm eating dammit! D8 ) xxxx

User Image

☁ the a n t a g o n i z i n g
                                            xxxxxxxYuki Marcelino-Nox.

IT had been a few hours now, Yuki found a nice, comfy bed upstairs, and fell asleep the moment she hit it. Yes she was a tired little birthday girl, and sleeping would pass the time to get back to her parents quicker than being awake and... probably crying. Unfortunately, her dreamy state was short lived. The girl had been woken by a crack of thunder, she opened her eyes and stared at the ceiling. Next to her, she felt the heat of Quip, she heard the dog make a quiet barking sound, before it started growling. Her first thoughts were danger, as she looked at the silhouette in the distance. Yuki fumbled around until she found the flashlight she picked up earlier. While it wasn't the safest thing to do, she flipped it on and pointed it at the manikin with hunting gear. She sighed, standing slowly, and inched toward the figurine. When shaky fingers touched the cold surface, she confirmed it was fake. However, something bumped her... That wasn't fake, she shrieked slightly, fumbling for her weapon. She spun to see she'd bumped a collapsed tent. Hazels gazed back at the bed, it looked so far for ten feet... She turned around when Quip brushed the back of her knees and sent her falling backwards just out of the grasp of none other... than a walker.

She stared at the thing as it came at her, and scrambled to her feet. Yuki was just in time to beat the thing off balance and then kick a rolling rack against it. When the thing fell over, she ran back to the bed.
                                            "Matty! Danny! Wake up! One of them got in!" The dark around was disorienting, but she focussed the flashlight on the walker, still struggling with the rolling rack. Behind the thing was a hallway, and two heavy heavy doors, if she could just make it... but she couldn't leave her friends.

With: Matty, Danny and Quip
                                            On or near her Current person:
                                            Outfit (hopefully you can see)
                                            (Just add a rainbow Dash print on her boots.) A package of 9 multi-colored sharpie markers, 4 protein bars, a bottle of water and a hair brush with some hairbands. A calendar with her birthday marked on it. A bottle of aloe vera infused hand sanitizer A Purple Machete in hand, standard comfort strap messenger bag. Small battery powered satellite radio. Misc. Makeup items, some body mists, and a few hair care products. CHOCOLATE?!

Purple Machete.

GoneWithTheWind7

Fanatical Datemate

8,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
      ~~~~~~

۞ impulsive ─ RODENT •♥• `Shut it or I'm so gonna↘ BITE. ▋▍ yo.ur face..
      xxxx( unpredictable ) xxxx( handy ) xxxx( smokebomb ) xxxx( kinda busy~ call back later. ) xxxx

User Image

•♥• the i m p r o v i s o r
                                                xxxxxxx{N}[/c] Ellis "P" Lautington.

Ell gazed back at Sophia, she was silently listening to the girl's questions. At first, the redhead thought twice, she was still pretty sore about her brother being the way he was. But Sophia... She had just been reunited with her mother before they left. Oh god, that woman was going to kill her she just knew it. So Ell nodded slowly, she picked up the walkie and went to speak into it, but it crackled and died. ...s**t. She sighed, and started dumping boxes out everywhere until she fount a package of batteries and recharged the walkie talkie. " We really need chargers for these things... This battery hunting business sucks." She took a deep breath, then turned the walkie back on and spoke. "Sophia and I got a headstart on the manhunt for Todd. We're continuing South in the Van, I'll keep her safe." She released the button, then lowered the volume.

As Sophia ran out, Ell followed her and loaded the van with a few supplies and stored gasoline. Once they were in, she started driving again. She went out onto a more open road, keeping her eyes peeled. As the hours went on, she slowed to a halt and powered the car off, turning off the lights and shuddering the windows. She went around back and opened the trunk where she pulled the first gasoline out and began filling the tank. Of course, she had to stop when she saw a set of lights in the distance. Ell got back in and closed the trunk.
                                                "Get low Sophia." And hope for the best, kid. The woman didn't know what to expect from these oncoming vehicles, but they seemed to just pass them by. She watched the vehicles distance themselves a good amount, before she turned on the van again. She pondered a moment, had she seen someone in there she knew? "Alright, things are about to get serious... I need you to follow all of my instructions to the T. Alright? It looked like alot of people just passed by." She drove on again, turning into a side road, so she could follow the vehicles. As they arrived at the mansions, she came from the otherside, stopping again when she noticed the vehicles were stopped.

Ell seemed to screw a few things together until she had presented a nailgun. She opened the vehicle and got out.
                                                "We'll stick to the shadows, it looks like they want to stop there. So here's what we'll do, we need to keep our escape route in mind so we can get in and get out if Todd isn't there. Are you ready? " She pointed at the mansion. ( --- -)

User Image

Bashful Explorer

User Image

xxxTxoxdxdxxIxrxvxixnxg
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
"You're on this table, you're safe... 'cause I'm your medic.
And however little we may like or trust each other, we're on the same crew.
Got the same troubles, same enemies, and more than enough of both."
        xxx ಠ_ಠ ⊰ ...)

His words didn't seem to offer much comfort to the boy and it was understandable why. Would it have been better not to say anything at all? Perhaps, but at the same time ignoring the boy might have put more ill thoughts in his head if he didn't have any information on his niece, even if they had just been words of slight encouragement.

Once the boy went quiet they all went quiet. Todd felt a bit of comfort in it but at the same time a creeping feeling of uncertainty lingering around them that the silence only increased, it only prolonged his anxiety. Like an annoying fly that you knew was there, taunting you with its presence, that you tried to ignore but every now and then you'd hear that faint buzzing reminding you it was nearby. The only voices that were heard in the car was the sound of Shia and Smoke on the radio every now and then but that was rare.

Hours slipped by and it slowly grew darker and darker. The road seemed to stretch on and on, passing more trees and abandoned houses along the way, their faint outlines slipping through the empty darkness. Todd kept his eyes on the window watching as the landscape changed around them. Florida wasn't all palm tress and beaches but the landscape was still quite different than Indiana. Before the outbreak he questioned why he decided to move down south. He was a yank out of his element. He could technically have gotten a job anywhere, yet he chose to go to Georgia, convinced by a friend who ended up moving away only a year later after their arrival.

He was thankful though for one thing about Florida, it was getting later in the year, November it must have been now. If he was back in Indiana it would soon be winter and the landscape would be covered in snow. Todd dreaded the idea of fighting off zombies in the snow and ice or the thought of just trying to stay warm and find food if he would have even made it to the point when it dropped in the negatives. He didn't have to worry about that here. More likely to get heat stroke and dehydrated than frost bite. The only thing he had yet to get used to was the climate of the southern states. Georgia wasn't bad, but Florida was a nightmare.

Being so pale for the most part he burnt extremely easily. If he hadn't had quite a bit of sun burn in the last few weeks the swim across the lake had done a number on him. He could feel his back and shoulders stinging as he sat in the seat. He even felt a slight sting when Matt's head suddenly dropped on his shoulder, but he ignored it not wanting to push the boy away. He'd have to make a mental note to get sunscreen at some point. He had some back in summer but with all the moving around and when living at the warehouse he just never stalked back up. Hey maybe he'd finally get a tan, he could tell at least from his arms if he ignored the redness that he was getting a little darker since the prison, if that was even possible. Honestly though he didn't really want to know what he looked like right now

He might have flinched at everyone and anyone's touch but he restrained his bodies sudden urge. Unlike anyone else he'd come in contact recently(apart from Sophia of course) he knew the Matt meant no harm to him. He turned his head to the boys as it rested on his shoulder feeling the weight of his body against his own and the warmth. Sun burn wasn't the only pain that was causing him slight discomfort, muscle soreness from all the physical activity spread from his arms through his back and stomach down to his legs, throbbing light a heartbeat. It wasn't horrible just annoying. Sometimes he would feel a twitch or a cramp coming on and only then would Todd move from his preferred seated posture to stretch with the limited space available along with not wanting to move even an inch and disturb the boy laying on him.

Some of the pain was not from either of those though. He could tell the difference, random spots on his body ached from bruises he knew he would get a better look at later. Most were old and would go away soon enough but others that were fresher, as Todd looked down at his hands that rested on his lap he could already see the faint outline of one forming where Matias had grabbed his wrist earlier getting him to drop the knife. He hadn't actually noticed any of these pains till about halfway through the ride when everyone else seemed to start to fall asleep. Todd had a pretty high pain tolerance but right now that didn't seem to be kicking in, now that they were seated, resting, and everything had a chance to come rushing back to him when his adrenaline had been blocking him from feeling anything earlier. Resting his head on the glass of the window all he wanted to do was sleep noting that Matt had drifted off long ago and was now drooling slightly on his shirt, but his whole body and mind were preventing him from doing so. Every time he attempted to nod off or let his eyes take over and start to slip, his leg or some other muscle in his body would suddenly jerk or throb in some way waking him up again.

The car soon came to a halt and Todd lifted his head from the window his eyes moved to the area around them, if they were at the mansion he couldn't really see it save for the gate which they were now busting through, but no sooner had they stopped then started again. The mansion came into view though still hard to see fully with the amount of light available to them. Todd watched as Smoke got out of the truck and made his way over to the van. He listened as he instructed Jack and Shia to search the building and clear it out. It made him wonder how many walkers might be in there. If they were lucky the place would be completely empty but luck wasn't really something that followed anyone now a days. Todd nudged Matts head up a bit with his shoulder attempting to wake him "We're here" He signed before looking back at the mansion before them.

User Image

Status of Mr. Freckles

O.O.C: woo long post of rambling! *fist pump* ..... sorry
                                                                            Location: van/mansions Health: Tired With: Matt, Jake, Smoke,Shia/others
                                                                            Currently carrying:
                                                                                Personal backpack:
                                                                                        Gun: bullets left (4), hunting Knife, books, harmonica, 2 can of beans, 2 can of spinach. One water bottle. Change of clothes. Surgical and first aid supplies from hospital. Pens/Pencil(s). Note pad.
                                                                                Unit one pack:click - currently does not have on him.
                                                                            Wearing: [x]
                                                                            DA zombie RK

MOMO-kun xD

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━-

Fanatical Datemate

8,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
User Image
R o l a n dx x x F i n n e x
"Just Call Me Rolo."

xxxLocation || Radio station..
xxxCompany || On the streets near a certain neighborhood~!The Halfway Point Saloon.
xxxMood || These kids are so cute, and who the ******** did I let in my front seat! Lets get this boat rollin' ~!

Wolfe came forward to see the new face. He certainly did not expect this much company, and was starting to feel a little unsafe, of course... He had guards posted up, as long as no one knew where his real hq was, maybe it wasn't such a bad thing. "Well Rolo, I see you've got alot of new blood around here eh? Do you all know eachother?" For the next few hours, the blond kind of just sat awkwardly sipping at his whiskey while Roland went on to talk. Blues narrowed slightly, as he stared between Luka and Roland, he was even more so tense now with that thing running around. Of course, Luka looked so frail... He could probably break the brat in half. The taller skullface may become an issue, and now that redhead barging in?(I think I read that) He sighed slightly.

"Uhh... sup~ I guess you all need an explanation don't you? So, are you all familiar with Demi? He's upstairs at the moment recovering. He came in a few weeks back. Poor kid looked awful... He'd either been mauled or just travelling for a long time, was practically dead when he fell on our doorstep. An by doorstep, I actually think he was almost ran over by one of my guys... He told us he'd been left alone to fend for himself out in the wastes by some slavers. And well... You see, the Pack Radio Jockeys doesn't like slavers. So any opportunity we get to ******** their s**t up... We take it. I've been on the trail of a Good old Doctor Todd. And I came across him too, but with the chaos and the walkers... I only could save that sweet little girl, Sophia was it? So, I guess... we kind of just roped ourselves into a much bigger problem, didn't we? Do you mind explaining a bit? Maybe we could help eachother out some how. Also, which one of you is the dad of that little Asian girl Yuki? " Ah... this was going to be painful... He just felt it. (----.)
~~~~~

Bashful Explorer

User Image

xxxDxxaxxnxxnxxyxxDxxaxxy ♛xxx
"Small Fry ~ struttin' by the pool room. Small Fry ~ you should be in the school room. My my, now you put down that cigarette! you aint a grown up high and mighty yet. Small fry ~ dancing for a penny, Small fry ~ counting up how many. My my, now you just listen here to me! You ain't the biggest catfish in the sea.

Danny continued to hold the trigger on the toy gun down making it continuously light up and jitter with its noises, but then he darted off when Yuki came at him "They've evolved, retreat retreat!" He cried running down the strip to a different aisle as Yuki grabbed her own toy gun. Danny let out a small squeak when foam bullets suddenly rained on him and he laughed as he raced for cover.

He paused waiting to see the girl come around the corner but instead he got nothing. Dan lowered the toy as he walked back out of the aisle, where had she gone now? "yuki?" He called as he turned his head looking down the halls. Wait, what if she was planning an ambush! Oh he wasn't going to fall for that. Dan moved into the clothing racks maneuvering his way through the other side, he would get the edge on her he was sure of it. But again he didn't see her. Dan scratched his head confused on her where bout's and jogged back over to mail in the shoe department, she'd been right behind him hadn't she?"Where'd Yuki g-?" His question was quickly answered however as Yuki came running over to them and explained the situation.

- Time skip-

Dan slept peacefully on a cot from the outdoor department they stayed in, he'd grabbed a dog bed and was using it as a giant pillow. His arm hung over the side of the cot touching the floor and his mouth hung open causing him to drool on the pillow. He hadn't woken to Yuki getting up or any other noises that followed. It wasn't till Yuki yelled for them to get that he did so. Dan shot up from his pillow and climbed off the cot. As he shook Mail awake Dan grabbed his bb gun and darted from his position he then searched around for Yuki and the direction of where her voice had come from. When he caught sight of her he followed the direction of her flash light and spotted the walker fallen over into a rack of un-stocked clothing.

Letting out a battle cry Dan ran over to where Yuki was and swung the butt end of his bb gun against the walkers head. It didn't kill it but it snapped the neck pretty good. The walker tried to grab at him even with its head twisted around, in response Dan swung again smashing its skull in. He panted a bit once the thing was dead and still, "You okay?" He asked looking over at Yuki "Where'd that come from?" He added looking around in the darkness of the store, they had to find where the leak in their security was, if one got in there were no doubt more of them inside.User Image

[Out Of Cake: this one feels slightly rushed sorry >.< ]
                    [location: wal-mart]
                    [with: Mail, yuki
                    [carrying: Crossman 2100 bb gun, Swiss army knife, glasses, comics, candy bars, fishing hooks, several kinds of rope, walkie talkies, family photos, fathers pocket watch and compass, grandfathers navy helmet.
                    Bored Z o m b i e

GoneWithTheWind7

DA zombie RK

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Lucky Duck

17,175 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Timid 100
User ImageCharlie Winsaw

Clothing: Fur jacket, cargo pants, red bandana tied to head, key chain with bells, duffle bag.

Misc:

Injuries: N/A

Man versus nature. What is nature, but a beast? Where is the beast, it's within. Why do we cage the beast? Release and kill it! Or let it kill you!

Charlie wandered through the city for hours. The last city he was in, the marauders and thieves tried cooking up his dog. The city before that one, the bandits wanted to cook and eat Charlie. After those experiences, Charlie began to move only in the darkness, after the living sleep. It forced him to stop relying on sight alone to detect danger. Of course, he had his two pets to help him. A three legged labrador retriever and a black rat. Charlie didn't want his dog putting too much pressure on it's one leg, so he carried it around in his duffle bag. The rat was scurrying around the inside of Charlie's shirt.

The labrador began to whine and struggle in the bag. "H-hey! You never whine. You wanna walk on your own?" Charlie let the dog out and it began to awkwardly run to a building. It heard a scream it's dog ears could detect. Charlie chased her to an open door of this building. Charlie's rat bit his ear. This little guy was like a radar. Biting the ear meant predators were nearby. Licking or clawing meant food nearby.

Charlie investigated why his lab wanted to go here. He saw light coming from the the second floor of this building. A flashlight. Which meant a survivor. One that would help Charlie? Or one that would cause Charlie to need help... Charlie picked up his dog in his arms and stepped into the building. A bolt of lightning gave him a split second view of the store layout and the zombies that roam it. Charlie navigated around the infected. Their footsteps where seemingly loud and clumsy to him, only amplified by the hard soles of shoes. Charlie didn't have to worry about this problem himself, he traveled barefoot.

He managed to dodge and weave around the infected until he reached the second floor and find the source of light. It was so close, but he couldn't see behind the flashlight. He was about to casually walk in front of the light, but realized what kind of situation he was in. This could be another group of bandits, or worse, cannibals. He hid behind a rack of camouflaged hunting jackets. He pulled out a glass bottle and rolled it in front of the light. Charlie opened his mouth, but no sound. He was scared of who could be behind the light. His dog on the other hand started to whimper and make noise for Charlie.

Gilraen Meneldur

Bored Z o m b i e

Ice-Cold Genius

User Image
ɱɑɪɭ ɱɑɬɬƴJɛɛʋɑʂ

User ImageUser Image

User Image
A few hours seemed to pass by in the blink of an eye, since Yuki first led them to the upstairs. Yuki and Danny rest peacefully on a bed, while Matty lay at the edge of the bed, his long legs dangling over the edge of the bed. While the two kids slumbered peacefully, Matty took the time to stay up, keeping watch while playing with his favorite game, on his PSP. His youthful face was illuminated by the light from the screen, the soft sounds of sirens could be heard faintly from the video game system. “Come on… Keep going…” Matty muttered under his breath, falling deep into the game as he began moving his hands from side to side, the motion of the PSP following the motions of his character in the game. Video games were one of the few things that could distract him from the world around him, more importantly the crackling sounds of thunder looming over his shoulders. Oh, what he wouldn’t give to have the storm end already!

His thoughts were soon disracted however, as Quip awoke, with Yuki stirring a few moments after. When Yuki got into a sitting position, Matty blinked a few times, taking a moment to glance away from his game as the girl got to her feet, and after picking up a flashlight went walking off in the direction of a maniken? Where was she going? “” Matty saved his game, and proceeded to turn off his PSP, placing it back into his pocket as his boots hit the ground. ‘What is she thinking about doing running off on her own like that? If she needed to the bathroom, she could’ve asked me to go along with her and keep an eye out while she went or something… Geez, this girl is going to worry me half to death!’ But it seemed before Matty could make his way off, Yuki let out a shriek of terror, causing Danny to wake up from his restful sleep, and jump up to his feet, grabbing at his BB Gun as he went chasing off after the direction of Yuki’s screaming. “Don’t worry Yuki! We’re coming!” Matty called out to Yuki’s plea as he went running off after Danny, reaching down to his side to grab at the hilt of his sword.

As Matty approached, his eyes finally took in the sight of Yuki’s screaming, a walker fallen to the ground, struggling as it tried to push off a fallen rack of clothes; no doubt a work of Yuki’s. Matty drew his blade, and got ready to swing and put the poor walker out of it’s misery, but it seemed he arrived a few moments too late. Danny went to work, quickly taking care of the walker by hitting it twice in the head with the end of his BB gun. Once the walker was checked, and assured it was dead again, Matty made his way over to the two kids, a concerned look coming to his face. ‘I knew this place was too good to be true! We need to get out of here. But first, we need to figure out where this lone walker came from, and how it got up here to begin with!’ Matty thought to himself, fishing around in his pocket for his cell phone again. Once it was on, he quickly turned on his flashlight options, being sure to put on a purple light for Yuki before speaking. “Don’t worry kids. Everything’s going to be okay.” Matty called out, looking down to Yuki as well, checking her over for any injuries. “I’m going to make sure ya guys get back to your parents safely. If it’s the last thing I do.” Matty mumbled, turning his phone light over in the direction of the two heavy doors Yuki noticed earlier.

But it seemed, just as he was about to make his declaration, a small clinking noise filled his ears, causing the gamer to let out a small gasp, his head snapping over in the direction of the noise. Could it be another walker? Slowly, he turned his purple light over in the direction of where the clinking noise was heard, and began scanning the floor and nearby area, before his vision settled down on an empty bottle? “What is that? A glass bottle? Where’d that come from?” Matty wondered aloud, tightening his grip on the handle of his blade, as he began to walk off towards the bottle that remained dead center in his purple light. As he made his way over to the bottle, he proceeded to crouch down, tilting his head to the side as he got a closer look at the bottle. If there was a walker, it probably would have came out by now and tripped over him. It wasn’t necessarily that he felt safe at this exact moment, but part of him had a feeling that where ever this bottle had came from was a friendly source. Or so the red head hoped. He began to reach out to take hold of the bottle when suddenly another sound hit his delicate ears. Was that some sort of whimpering? Matty paused mid-way of grabbing at the bottle and slowly turned his head in the direction of the noises, his blue-green orbs narrowing slightly from behind his goggles, as his big brother protective mode came into full swing.

My Spider-Senses are tingling right now… We’re not alone. Now, who’s here? And how did they get here? Are they friendly? Or am I going to have to go Legend of Zelda on their a**? I would have heard them as they made their way up the stairs. Then again, I didn’t hear the walker come up here… Hmm… I really need to stop getting so absorbed in my games…’ Matty mentally declared, as he got to his feet again, his bones cracking from the sudden movement. With his sights set on the location of the whimpering noises, Matty began to walk off in the direction of the camoflage rack of jackets, his purple light, brightening the clothes in a soft glow. “Hey now.” Matty spoke in his soft voice, trying his best to sound warm and inviting as he spoke. “I know you’re hiding over there… So why don’t ya come on out? I promise I’m friendly and won’t try to hurt ya.” Matty called out to the stranger again, his footsteps fading into silence as he came to a stop a few feet in front of the clothing rack. Though Matty said he was friendly, his grip didn’t loosen around the hilt of his blade. If this person or thing decided to be hostile, then the red head would fight back without a moments hesitation. He had children to protect, and he had made a promise to both Yuki and Danny, and he was going to make sure he fufilled that promise, no matter what the cost. “Believe me, I don’t want any problems, alright?” Matty tried to call out to the stranger again, watching carefully for any signs of movements.

User ImageUser Image User Image

Out Of Controllers

Gilraen Meneldur

Bored Z o m b i e

PassiveAnger

This is where I’m at:Streets
My buddies: Two kids (Danny and Yuki)
My health meter says I’m at: 100%
Feeling at the moment: Curious, Hesitant, Protective, Worried
Running through my mind: What happened in such a short amount of time?! We need to get out of here, safe and sound…
At my disposal:
In the car: 2DS, Various Ammo, five packs of cigarettes, laptop, backseat full of video games and junk food, (car) chargers for all my electronics, some medical supplies, bag full of clothes, bag of random wires, CD cases, rope, cell phone, container full of gas in the trunk and various junk found while scavenging

On me: A pack of cigarettes, my PSP, 3DS, My custom made Link Sword, pistol with three clips (each holding 21 rounds), a bag of candy, survival knife

Lucky Duck

17,175 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Timid 100
User ImageCharlie Winsaw

Clothing: Fur jacket, cargo pants, red bandana tied to head, key chain with bells, duffle bag.

Company: Stranger

Misc:

Injuries: N/A

Man versus nature. What is nature, but a beast? Where is the beast, it's within. Why do we cage the beast? Release and kill it! Or let it kill you!

Charlie watched as the light approached the glass bottle only to turn towards his hiding spot. He gathered a bit of courage and stupidity to mentally agree to reveal himself. He carried his dog in one arm and stepped into the light. It's light in the pure darkness was blinding. He put his spare arm in front of his eyes. "... There's a dozen of those things down there. Are you planning to stay the night, or do you think you can sneak past them?" A bolt of lightning illuminated the area for less than a second. He saw polished metal. A blade.

Charlie's bare feet moved a step backwards. A cold chill ran down his spine, and not because of the breeze brushing against his rain drenched face. He was confident in ability to outrun any living being, but not while he was carrying his dog. If he could jump down the stairs, then he could disappear within the infected crowd. But for now, until he saw or heard any sudden movements, his luck would be pushed even further.

"I think the rain and thunder is hiding the noise we're making. We can use it towards our advantage." Charlie and this fellow were far from whispering, yet none of the infected have investigated. If it weren't for the rain pounding against the roof and thunder periodically booming, this store would be quiet enough to hear a pin drop.

Gilraen Meneldur

Bored Z o m b i e

GoneWithTheWind7

Fanatical Datemate

8,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Yuki gazed up looking disoriented, she nodded. "I'm okay!" She stared at the re-deadified zombie in awe. Wow and here she thought Danny was one of those big talkers like all the other young boys seemed to be. It wasn't long before the girl heard the bottle, Matt seemed to be on the case already. Was someone there? Was it Mello?! Hazels went wide at the thought of her friend, bit darkened in disappointment when the male revealed himself. From down that hall, three more dead walked out. What!? Hadn't they checked that place earlier? She bit her lip. This place was swarming! "Guys we need to go! They're everywhere they-" she'd stood by now and began walking when a rolling rack tipped over to the other side of the girl, she staggered backwards to meet empty space in the way of her foot. In a desperate effort to stay away from the staircase, Yuki's hand clutched for the same fallen rack. She and the object went skidding down the stairs. On their way down the oncoming horde was knocked off balance. She couldn't quite remember all the details on what happened, all Yuki knew, was that she lay sprawled down stairs a few feet away from her ride. At the bottom the rack had hit a crack in the ground and sent her flying.

The girl stopped registering sound. When more disorienting lightning flashed, she saw before her, the horde closing in. Wait.... she should be panicking right? Why wasn't she getting up and running for something to climb? Bodies piled at the base of the stairs, the walkers she just saved her friends from had fallen as well. Now it was a mass of zombies trying to get up. Well they definitely weren't saving her anytime soon. She stood slowly, and at the movement, the dead went into a frenzy piling around and grabbing at her. She barely escaped their grasp, running unsteadily toward a corner. She lifted her hand up, crawling onto the shelf that she went to the very back of, for the time being out of their reach.

Ice-Cold Genius

User Image
Պɪɧɑɛɭ “Мɘɭɭο” Kəɜɧɭ

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image
A few hours seemed to pass since both Alex and Mello made their way to the small department store. To pass the time, Mello took the time to do a little shopping, making his way around the store as he began to search for some supplies. The first thing he picked was a pair of knives. He placed the knives delicately at his sides and continued roaming around the store, eventually picking up on a flashlight, a pack of batteries, as well as a new leather outfit, a new pair of black boots and a pair of jackets! Was this Mello’s lucky day or what? With a small grin coming to his face, Mello made his way towards the fitting room and changed into his new outfit. He came walking out of the fitting room, sporting his new leather vest with a collar, and a pair of black leather pants, which gave him the appearance as if he was melted into them, his black jacket covered his entire torso, the hood of the jacket decorated with black feathers . The shoes Skull had given him were placed into a shopping bag and placed into his back pack along with his red coat. He took a moment to look himself over in the mirror outside the fitting room, his smirk only seeming to grow. His look it felt so natural, like these clothes were made just for him. "Not bad if I don’t say so myself…" Mello mused aloud before turning away, making his way towards the entrance of the store.

Now that he had passed the time searching around the store and found himself come new stuff, Mello grew bored. Although the thunderstorm was still going on outside, and the two of them were safe inside the walls of the store, Mello couldn’t help but feel restless. He didn’t like the feeling od staying in the same place for more than a few hours, that and the feeling of safe, only made him worry more. He stood at the entrance to the store, watching as the rain poured down on the parking lot. ‘I can’t stand this! I feel confined like a damn rat in a cage! I can’t stay here… I need to get out.’ Mello mentally declared, his blue orbs narrowed slightly as he placed his glasses over his eyes. "Alex! I don’t know about you, but I can’t stay here any longer. It’s too… comfortable in here. I need to get moving. Follow me if you want, or don’t, I’m not going to stop you." With that being said, Mello made his way outside to his bike and took off into the streets.

Mello went driving around town, trying to find someplace else to scrounge around for supplies. He had made his way down a deserted road, and as he looked around, a sight of something vaguely familiar caught his attention. Sitting alone in the parking lot of a Wal-Mart was a burnt orange colored car, with the front of the car facing the store. There was only one person in the entire world that he knew that drove a burnt orange car… "Matty? What are you doing so far out here? …" Mello wondered aloud, as he quickly drove off in the direction of the car. A short drive later, and Mello pulled up beside the car, and as he turned off his bike and proceeded to climb off of it, he took a moment to look inside the car, trying to see if anyone was inside. Without seeing someone inside Mello let out a small grunt, pulling off his helmet as a loud crackle of thunder filled the air. Matty would never go anywhere without his car, so did that mean he was inside the Wal-Mart? Well, what better way to find out than to get inside, right? Unaware of the dangers that lurked within the walls of the store, Mello pulled his new knife from his side, and began to make his way towards the store, his blue orbs searching about for a way inside. He came to a stop at the front entrance to the store, and tried his best to peek inside. In between the sound of thunder, he picked up on the muffled sound of groaning, no doubt belonging to a walker. So, this place was overrun now?

But still, the thought of Matty being inside this store was enough to make the blonde fight through the walkers to find the red head. A crackle of lightning filled the air again, causing the blonde to take a small step back, his blue orbs widening briefly as he took advantage of the momentary like to get a better view inside. As far as he could see the walkers were going crazy, all of them shuffling around blindly in the darkness in the direction of a small corner of the store. What were they going so crazy over? Another flash of light, alerted the blonde what exactly they were going after… A tiny form could be seen through the shuffling crowd, climbing up on the shelf to try to get out of the grip of the walkers. Should Mello waste his time and effort to save this person running away from the walkers, or try to find another way around to get inside and look for Matty? The blonde sat there for a few moments longer, contemplating the thought before letting out a small groan. He couldn’t very well let the person die like this… So, with that being declared, Mello pried open the doors to the store and made his way inside.

Once he was inside, Mello went to work, walking silently on the ground, knife pulled up in front of him, drawn and ready to strike. And as the walkers focused on the one climbing up on the shelf, Mello snuck up behind one of the walkers, and pierced the knife through the back of the walkers head, killing it instantly. As the walker let out a small growl before falling back, Mello caught the walker with his free arm, and proceeded to lay it gently on the ground. Another bolt of lightning illuminated the room, giving the blonde some insight of how many walkers remained as well as… ‘Yuki!’ Mello mentally cried out, his blue eyes immediately focusing on the little girl as she struggled to remain out of the reach of the walkers. What was she doing here of all places?! How’d she get so far away from the others? Was she… Was she here with Matty? Mello allowed his eyes to focus on Yuki, as the light disappeared, leaving him in the swarm of walkers, his attention focused on the girl. A walker, that was pushed out of the way by another walker, stumbled and fell into the blonde’s side. Mello’s head snapped in the direction of the walker, as it turned to him, snapping it’s teeth and straightened itself out. Mello took a small step back, drawing his knife up as a sudden blood lust overtook him at the contact of his enemy. These… things were going to pay for thinking about trying to make a meal out of Yuki! With a small inaudible grunt, Mello pierced the skull of the walker, allowing for it to crumble to the ground with a thud. A few of the walkers, that were focused on Yuki, suddenly stopped, turning their head in the direction of the sudden noise and began to walk off to go investigate. Clicking his tongue, Mello got into a defensive position, holding his knife out in front of him getting ready to strike. The walkers began to run at him clumsily, and the blonde took that as an opportunity to sweep the closest ones off their feet, knocking them to the ground. And as the others in the back, who were slower to get to Mello, the blonde took advantage of this, and took this as an opportunity to get to his feet. Once he got to his feet, his free hand reached down to his side picking up on his other knife, spinning it once in his hand before piercing it into the skull of one of the fallen walkers.

After a short, stab and repeat session, Mello finally stood up panting slightly from the effort he put into killing the walkers, his half scarred face covered with walker blood. Now that his blood lust and adrenaline was gone, his body became physically exhausted, barely able to keep him standing on his own free will. He really was a lot worse off than he was admitting to himself… But he needed to keep moving! Yuki, Yuki was a few feet away from him! He… He needed to get to her. To hold her in his arms and to make sure she was alright. "Yuki…?" Mello’s soft voice filled the silence of the area as he slowly turned his tired stare over to the little girls direction, his hands placing the knives back to his sides. "Yuki... Don’t worry. I… I’m here. I’m not… Going to let them hurt you." Mello continued speaking in between pants as he began to stumble off in her direction, forcing himself to move despite the protest his body screamed. It took a few moments for Mello to make it to where Yuki was standing, but once he was there, he tilted his head back to look at her for a few moments. "Yuki…" Mello murmured softly, the barest hints of a smile coming to his face, as he brought his arms out to grab at the girl, picking her up from the shelf, and without giving her a moment to say anything, he pulled her into him, hugging the little girl with all the strength he could gather. His breathing was heavy, his body trembling slightly as he placed his head on her shoulder. "Yuki… What are you doing out here? Where are the others?" Mello asked, his voice coming out muffled as he buried his head into her shoulder, resisting the urge to fall to his knees. He remained like this for a few moments longer before he finally moved his head away from her shoulder and turned his head so that he could get a better look at her face. "Are you alright?" He inquired of the little girl, a worried yet hopeful glint behind his blue orbs.

Out Of Control

Blue text is Mello speaking Russian

Alexandra Tepes

Bored Z o m b i e

What are you following me or something?: Department Store – Wal-Mart
I’m surrounded by: Alexandra, Yuki?!
Wanna know how I’m feeling?: Confused, Shocked, Nervous, Angry
Do you really want to know what I think…?: How did Yuki get so far away from all the others? And how did she end up with… Matty?
Doctor, Doctor… Give me the news?: 75%
My secret stash inside my Mary Poppins Bag…?: Bolts: 10 in the bag, 4 ready to go, 21 Bars of chocolate (I got a problem alright, back off!), Baseball bat, Pistol with 3 clips (one in the gun, two at the ready, each holding 17 rounds), A bottle of water, Swiss Army Knife, Matches (a box of 10), Rope, three handmade explosives, various supplies needed to create more explosives, 1 camera, a bottle of Jack Daniel's (9/10th a bottle left) 2 knives, a pack of batteries, a spare change of clothes, flashlight

3,000 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Richard Cross

User Image

Character Theme

The moans of the dead were scattered throughout the area, along with the rare occurrence of a blood curdling scream. This made Richard feel completely at home. The atmosphere felt perfect for him, even with the putrid stench of decay. He deeply inhaled through his nostrils and let out a satisfied sigh. "I gotta say... It's a nice change from the usual," he said to himself. Currently, there were no zombies near him. Though, at any given moment, that could change. With both hands in his new jacket's pockets, Richard casually strolled along the streets. He remained completely aware of his surroundings for two reasons - To avoid the clutches of the dead, and to find victims. He missed the act of killing people and hearing their screams as they begged him to stop or spare their loved ones. Richard was ruthless though. It did not matter the age, economic status, or the gender. Hence, why he was highly prioritized when FBI agents were hunting him prior to the outbreak.

Eventually, he heard a shrill cry coming from inside an abandoned record store. Looking at the store's direction, he saw quite a few stragglers staggering towards it. From the sound of the scream, he knew it came from a woman. An ominous smile crept upon his face as he started approaching the store. He kept close attention to his surroundings while also taking note of the stragglers' numbers. There were only eight in all. Once Richard was closer to the store, he peered through one of the windows and caught sight of a woman swinging wildly at them. While watching the woman, Richard could hear a garbled moan coming from his left, yet he did not seem to pay any attention to it. Once the straggler got a bit closer to Richard and tried to lunge at him, he reacted by grabbing its throat. Looking upon the creature, Richard merely kept the same eerie smile before smashing its head against one of the store's windows which shattered upon impact.

Hearing a loud shatter, the attention of the woman shifted quickly from the stragglers to Richard. Seeing another living person, she cried out, "Please! Help me, sir! Please, I'm begging you!" She turned back to the stragglers in front of her and kept swinging while backing up. She did manage to strike the closest one, but it was only stunned briefly. The woman then noticed Richard was gone from where she last saw him. Looking back at the stragglers, she cried out, "Get away!" After another swing, she fell backwards from tripping over a nearly flesh-less leg. She screamed at the gory sight and looked at the stragglers with fear, becoming paralyzed in the process.

As they continued to close in, the woman shut her eyes and waited for what she thought would be the inevitable. What happened next was unexpected though. There were sounds of things breaking, and some splattering noises. The feeling of cold pungent goop splashing on her cheek finally forced the woman to open both eyes. The creatures were dead, with the closest's head having multiple gashes. She looked up from the corpses and saw Richard standing idly while looking down upon her. She quickly sprang up and gave him a tight embrace, crying out, "Oh, thank you! Thank you so-" The woman was cut off when she felt a sharp pain in her stomach. She choked out a pained cry upon feeling the intense sensation. Quickly, she stumbled backwards and looked at the source of the surging pain. A shard of glass was jabbed into her abdomen. Looking at the man, she stammered, "Wh-What?... Wh..."

Needless to say, she was in shock. Richard smiled as he spontaneously smacked his palm into the woman's face and slammed her head to the ground. Grabbing the top of the woman's head with his palm, he started to slam her head against the floor repeatedly. After only a few seconds, the woman's head was distorted and probably unrecognizable to anyone who knew her... Once the woman stopped squirming, Richard ceased his assault. He paused for a few moments and stared down at the mess. Richard then stood upright and put both hands in his pockets. He would start to nonchalantly walk away from the scene, but before Richard could exit the store, the sound of a clicking noise stopped him in place.

Richard turned back only slightly after hearing the click. He saw a man pointing a gun at him with presumably no ammunition. After all, the gun did not fire off when he pulled the trigger. Richard slowly turned towards the man and started to approach him. The man kept pulling the trigger to try and fire off a shot, but to no avail. When Richard was closer, the man immediately charged him and tried to use the gun as a blunt weapon. Richard merely sidestepped the attack and launched a knee strike into the man's diaphragm. The impact made the man keel over completely and also forced him to regurgitate. Richard then stomped on one of the man's hands, breaking almost all of its bones. The man was experiencing such a strong sensation of pain that his eyes were wide to the point of almost appearing inhuman. Before the man could try to push himself up, Richard sliced his left Achilles tendon with another shard of glass. Soon after, the same thing happened to his right Achilles tendon.

At that point, the man had tears streaming down his face from the excruciating pain he was experiencing. With non-sensible and fearful cries, he tried to crawl away. But Richard was not done with him yet. Before the man could get any further (and he did not even advance two feet), Richard grabbed his left arm and jabbed the shard into the triceps. Richard then started to lower the man's bloodied arm. This action was forcing the glass shard even deeper into the man's arm while also making it puncture his rib cage. The man was squirming frantically while yelling out in pain. Eventually, Richard completely closed the man's arm into a resting position. He could literally see the shard protruding through the man's arm. With a brief chuckle, Richard grabbed the shard and slowly pulled it through the wound which made the man scream in agony.

Holding the shard in his hand, Richard calmly walked around the bloodied man. He crouched down and looked at his face, saying, "Your screams. They're better than what I usually hear. They were definitely better than your wife's, assuming that's who she was to you. If she wasn't, then I'm sorry for making the wrong assumption. I'm sure she was your wife though. After all, you gave me a look that only someone who lost their beloved partner could. But don't worry, you'll be joining her soon." He then looked at his own hand and noticed the incisions from holding the glass shard and using it as a weapon. Normally, he would not have used anything that would possibly leave traces of DNA. But given the circumstances, he was sure it did not matter anymore. The man was practically pleading with Richard to spare his life. With a calm smile, he said, "Sorry, but mercy isn't in my nature. Goodnight." Richard would then jab the shard straight through the man's throat. As the man choked on his own blood, Richard once again walked away from the scene with both hands casually placed in his pockets.

OOC:

Character Statistics: Height: 6'2" / Weight: 183 pounds.
Condition: Healthy, with small incisions on both hands.
Weapons: None at the moment.
Items/Supplies: N/A.
With: Himself.

Quote:

Bashful Sex Symbol

12,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Kimbery Ann Tyler
User Image

Kimmy pulled her arm away from the stranger.
“That’s a stupid rule… I get the feeling you rarely think things through…” She said glaring at Sano as she walked next to Meryl and him. Kim gazed up at the sky for a few moments, the rain was getting worse. They needed to find a place to hide from the storm, but where? Maybe there was a cabin near by or something. Maybe if she vocalized her thoughts one of the supposed adults could offer some suggestions. “Hey! Let’s find some shelter then we can think up a plan to help your friend”

Something off in the distance grabbed Kimmy’s attention. She stopped to get a better look at what it was.
“Look! There’s a building of some sort over there. That would work until morning and hopefully the weather will have cleared up by then.” Kimberly then headed to the small hut in the woods. Once inside she started to look around. She couldn’t help this strange feeling while in there like something was wrong, the bad feeling sat in her stomach like a brick making her feel sick. Kim moved into the kitchen area where she noticed there wasn’t vary much dust on the counter, someone had been there not long ago. Kim gripped harder on her gun. Was the bad feeling her gut trying to worn her she was being watched? Hearing a creak in a floorboard behind her Kimberly turned quickly but a man tackled her knocking her gun out of her hand rushed her. He then snatched the gun up and pointed it at her. “Who is she?!” He growled at Kimberly whom had frozen once the weapon was pointed at her. “Wh-who are you talking about?” “Don’t play stupid!! I know your one of them and I KNOW she isn’t really my wife!! I KILLED HER!! She’s dead! dead!! dead!! DEAD!!!!” The deranged man had started screaming at her. “O-one of wh-who...? You…. you killed your wife?” Kim’s voice trembled; her whole body shook with fear. The mad man rushed her again this time grabbing her by the throat. “I told you, DON’T PLAY STUPID!!!” Kim felt the hand on her throat tighten so she reached for the knife in her pocket but as soon as she had it out the mad man slammed her into the counters and she dropped it. “Did they think if they sent a kid I’d have mercy?! I’ll KILL YOU!!” He placed his other hand on Kim’s neck squeezing even tighter and lifting her. Kim’s face turned red then soon blue, her hands and arms started losing strength and soon fell limp beside her and soon her vision started to go dark…

‘Was this it? Was this how I die...? I don’t want to die…’ Kimberly closed her eyes and tears made their way down her cheeks.

Kim! Don’t give up!

Kimberly’s eyes shot open again. ‘I know that voice.’ Looking towards where it had come from the young brunette only saw the, counter? Her vision was blurry at this point but it definitely came from the counter and it looked like there was broken glass on it. She started to demand her muscles to work again, they screamed in protest but she was able to grab a rather large shard of glass and slash his face with it. Screaming in pain he dropped her. Being freed from the deranged man’s hold Kim laid on the ground coughing and gasping, she wasn’t sure if she could move. Hands pressed to the new gash on his face as he cussed and hissed in pain uttering a variety of threats to her.

Kimberly’s eyes focused on her gun, the man had dropped it in her assault with the glass. After a few moments of fighting with herself Kim managed to get on her hands and knees and crawl for the gun, she had just about grabbed it when a foot came down on her back and pined her to the ground. Grunting in pain Kim stretched under his foot and grabbed the gun she quickly lifted it and fired at his head. The bullet missed and grazed his cheek, leaving with an ear. The crazed man then ran deciding it wasn’t worth fighting the girl anymore, not if his life was at risk.

User Image
Where: Cabin in the woods
With: Meryl & Sanosuke
OoC: { Edit }
Short Change Hero byThe Heavy

GoneWithTheWind7

Fanatical Datemate

8,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Reaction was late for Yuki as the dead came swarming around her. She just couldn't register emotions with such a scrambled brain. She stared at the walkers, they were probably going to bite her, and then.... and then, she'd end up like that girl. Her dads would probably be devastated, that or so crazy about finding her they would search forever... it wasn't long before a pair of arms took her into a protective embrace... She looked at the living walker. Yeah she was a dead girl... or, was she? Hazels blinked out the hazey atmosphere. Wha? Who was holding her so gently yet, so firmly? It was... "M...?" She breathed. Her own eyes widened. "M!!" her voice cracked. She weakly returned the embrace, why was he shaking? Was he afraid too? She knew she was... Colors seemed to return now as she so gently nuzzled into the blond. "M!! I was... so worried about you...!" She blushed alittle at his gestures. "I tried to get back but, I got lost and...and-- you do care!" She nosed his shoulder now, wiping more new tears onto his new clothing.

The girl's embrace said it all.... she didn't want to let go, she liked Mello too much to let him out of her sight now! But, then wandering thoughts went upstairs. "Matty and Danny are up there still! Do you have something to distract these monsters? You don't need to let go, do you? " her brain was a mess again. ..So many jumbled thoughts... Maybe if she kept thinking of M, they would go away.

Ice-Cold Genius

User Image
Պɪɧɑɛɭ “Мɘɭɭο” Kəɜɧɭ

User Image
Keeping an eye on both Danny, and Yuki Matty carefully approached the new comer, his gloved hand not once leaving the hilt of his famous sword. “Watch over Princess. I’m going to go check out something.” Matty called out to Danny, and as he turned his purple light over to the rack the new comer was hiding behind, Matty gave a small tilt of his head, surprised when the person decided to reveal themselves without a fight. Well, that was easy, wasn’t it? As the man came walking out from behind the rack, he brought a hand up to cover his eyes, while his other hand was busy… Carrying a dog?! A dog! Matty would have cooed at the sight of the adorable little animal, but thought better of it, in favor of trying to act as tough as possible. “S-Sorry. Didn’t mean to blind ya.” Matty mumbled in apology, turning his phone away from pointing directly at the newcomer, but not far enough to where thre man was back in complete darkness. There’s no telling what this man was capable of… But the dog he was carrying!

The man finally spoke up, talking about the walkers that were downstairs. At the mentioning of there being a dozen walkers like that, Matty took a small step back, letting out a small gasping noice. A dozen walkers down stairs? How were they going to fight their way through that? How did this guy make it past all those walkers unharmed? “I’m sure I can take care of a few of them on my own. But ya see, I’ve got kids that I’m trying to protect from harm. I can’t just go down there like that…” Matty mumbled under his breath, his shoulders seeming to slack as he let out a loud sigh. “We were kinda hoping to spend the night here and out of the reach of those walkers. But it looks like with them breaking in downstairs, it’s only a matter of time before the rest of them come wandering up here. Or worse… Bringing in some more undead pals.” Matty turned his attention towards the large doors for a moment, before turning back to look at Charlie. A bolt of lightning struck from outside, causing the red head to tense slightly in his spot, his blue-green orbs shifting to glance around him, taking in the sight of the area around him, as well as get a better glance over to Charlie. “Though to be honest, I have to say I was kinda shocked to hear ya got past those walkers with no problem. No wonder why I didn’t hear ya walking up the stairs earlier.” Matty replied, letting out a small laugh.

As Charlie took a step back, seemingly nervous to be around Matty, the gamer gave a small tilt of his head, blinking twice. “Hey now, ain’t no reason to be scared of me now. Like I said, I’m not out to harm ya or anything. As far as I’m concerned the two of us are friends!” Matty chimed, flashing the male a big cheesy grin as he placed his sword away back into it’s sheathe. And it was at this moment that the red head took the time to notice… The man’s lack of shoes? That was an interesting fashion statement… “Uh… Not that it’s any of my business but… Aren’t your feet getting a little cold? I mean it is cold in this store, not to mention raining outside… Need some shoes or something? I got an extra pair you might be able to wear.” Matty inquired, getting ready to turn away to go look for a pair of shoes when suddenly, a thought dawned on him. How rude was Matty being to the new guy? How could they be friends if they didn’t know each others names? With a small embarrassed blush coming to his face, Matty took a few steps over to Charlie and once close enough, brought his free hand out towards the other male in means of a handshake. “Matty J is the name. But feel free to call me Matty for short.” Matty introduced himself, giving a small bow in greeting. “You seem like a pretty cool guy, ya know? I mean, you being able to get past those walkers without disturbing them? That’s amazing!” Matty beamed, a sparkle glinting in his eyes from behind his goggles. It was then that the man spoke up again, revealing his little secret as to how he was able to sneak upstairs out of the sight of walkers, as well as Matty himself. Well thank you thunderstorm for doing something right! Matty mentally thought to himself, pouting bit as another sound of thunder filled the air behind him. “If ya think we can make it out using the thunder and lightning as help… I would be willing to consider it. The only thing I’m worried about is my kids.” Matty replied, a small frown coming to his face as he opened his mouth to say something else when suddenly…

Yuki cried out, talking about some more walkers coming in before trying to walk off away from the walkers. Matty quickly turned away from Charlie and looked over in Yuki’s direction, a look of panic in his eyes. “Yuki!” Matty cried out, getting ready to run off after Yuki when suddenly she took off down the stairs with a rolling rack, knocking any walkers that had managed to walk up the stairs back down. “Don’t worry Yuki! I’m coming to getcha!” Matty called out to the little girl, getting ready to run down the stairs, when suddenly the moaning of one of the walkers from earlier came from behind him. With a smalll growl, Matty quickly drew his blade and spun in his spot, slashing at the walkers head.

Mean while downstairs…

Mello had just finished making quick work out of the walkers that dared to look at Yuki as if she was their next meal, and made his way over to Yuki. In one fluid motion, despite being physically exhausted, Mello scooped Yuki into his arms and held her in a tight embrace, refusing to let her go. This was really real, right? She was really here with him right now… He wasn’t losing his mind? As Yuki spoke up, calling Mello by his nickname, his blue orbs seemed to widen slightly as he leaned away from the girl and looked to her face. A small smile came to the blonde’s face as she spoke about how worried she was about him. Why was she so worried about him for? He told her he would be back, didn’t he? "I told you I was comng back, didn’t I?" He inquired, watching as she began to wipe her tears all over his new jacket. Now normally, he would have said something about her doing this. But in all honesty, he really didn’t have the heart to right now. Besides, his jacket was already wet from the rain. His rambling thoughts were quickly put into silence however as the little girl spoke up, claiming that Mello really did care. A light blush dusted his pale cheeks as he turned his head away, a stubborn pout coming across his face. "Yeah, yeah, yeah…" He muttered under his breath, giving a small role of his eyes. "Just don’t tell anyone else that I care, alright? I got a reputation to uphold. I don’t need people thinking I’ve gone soft now…" He added in quickly, keeping the small pout on his face. See, one day with these people and I’m already getting weak by caring for people… Mello bitterly thought to himself. While still holding Yuki, turned in his spot to look at all the walkers that remained at the bottom of the stairs, trying to get up from the earlier incident. There was still a small sum of walkers, five or six to say the least, that Mello needed to take care of before he could head upstairs to… Matty and Danny?! Blue orbs gre wide at the mentioning of the name ‘Matty’, as the blonde snapped his head to look over at Yuki. "Matty? Did you just say Matty?!" Mello asked in a voice of disbelief, making it seem as if he didn’t hear her right the first time she said it. "By Matty, do you mean a red head… Wears goggles on his head? The one that drove that burnt orange colored car outside?" Mello spoke question after question in rapid succession. "How did you meet up with him? Has he been taking care of you all this time?" Mello inquired, returning his attention back to the small group of walkers as they slowly began to get to their feet. At Yuki’s questions however, Mello blinked a few times. Did he have something to distract them with? Well, if he looked into his pack he would find a bomb that he could use. But although the bomb was small, it could cause major damage to anything nearby, or at the very least bring the attention to any surrounding walkers… "Huh? Uh… Yeah, no matter what I do I’m going to need to put you down." He finally answered after a few moments of silently debating on how to answer the question. Another reason why he took so long to answer was because he had to wonder, why exactly would she ask something like that for? "I have a few bombs in my pack, but I don’t think it would be wise to use them right now." Mello replied, placing Yuki down on the ground beside him. "Just stay out of danger while I take care of those walkers over there, okay?" Mello spoke softly to Yuki, reaching out to pat at the top of her head a few times before walking off, drawing both his knives from his sides.

But it seemed as Mello made his way over to the walkers, a dead walker came flying down the stairs, landing down on the pile of walkers that rest at the bottom of the stairs. Blue orbs narrowed slightly as he placed his knives at his side, getting ready to strike the approaching threat, when suddenly a familiar tuft of fire engine red hair appeared at the top of the steps. “Matty…?" Mello called out to the male at the top of the stairs, and was in turn greeted by the smile he had grown to know. Matty, it really was Matty! Matty came walking down the stairs, his sword held at his side, his vision focused and locked on to the blonde.

Well, well well… If it isn’t my Mello-Yello?” Matty called out, letting out a smal laugh as he reached the bottom step. “Long time no talk to! How have ya been?” The gamer casually inqured as he dug the tip of his sword into the skull of the nearest walker.

"I thought I told you to stop calling me that… Idiot." The blonde muttered in greeting, stabbing a pair of walkers in the head. "And I just adore the way you act so casual with me afte not seeing each other for a few months." Sarcasm dripped from Mello’s softly spoken words as he pulled his knives out of the skulls of the walkers, and straightened himself out, turning to glare at the red head in question.

You’re so mean to me, you know that? Calling me an idiot… I’m a lot smarter than you give me credit for!” Matty replied, letting out a small scuffing noise as he stabbed his sword into the skull of the next nearest walker. “And for your information, I wasn’t the one that decided to up and leave one day! I thought all this time that you… Didn’t care anything about me. All those things we’ve been through, and done together… Did they mean nothing to you?” Matty inquired as he pulled his sword out of the walker’s head and turned to look at Mello. The two of them proceeded to stand there in silence, the two lost within each others gazes.

Mello was the first to break the silence as he let out a small grunting noise. "Tch. You act as if I wanted to leave Matty. But you know what, now’s not the time to be talking about this… We need to find a new place to wait out this storm…" Mello growled out, finally turning his stare away from Matty. Matty bowed his head slighty, jumping over the dead bodies and landed down on the ground beside the blonde.

Out Of Control

Blue text is Mello speaking Russian

Alexandra Tepes

Gilraen Meneldur

Bored Z o m b i e

PassiveAnger

What are you following me or something?: Department Store – Wal-Mart
I’m surrounded by: Alexandra, Yuki, Matty, Danny and a new guy
Wanna know how I’m feeling?: Confused, Shocked, Nervous, Angry, happy(?)
Do you really want to know what I think…?: I can’t believe this… Matty?
Doctor, Doctor… Give me the news?: 75%
My secret stash inside my Mary Poppins Bag…?: Bolts: 10 in the bag, 4 ready to go, 21 Bars of chocolate (I got a problem alright, back off!), Baseball bat, Pistol with 3 clips (one in the gun, two at the ready, each holding 17 rounds), A bottle of water, Swiss Army Knife, Matches (a box of 10), Rope, three handmade explosives, various supplies needed to create more explosives, 1 camera, 2 knives, a pack of batteries, a spare change of clothes, flashlight

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff