Welcome to Gaia! ::

Possible Re-make is on the way. How long a time skip do we want?

A few months 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
A few weeks 0.125 12.5% [ 1 ]
A few days 0.125 12.5% [ 1 ]
No time skip. Just remake it where we are. 0.5 50.0% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]
This poll closed on July 13, 2015.
No longer accepting new votes.
<< < 1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 84 85 86 > >>

Fanatical Datemate

8,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
"Help? But, how did he
.. he should be at that one place..." Then Zombie showed up, and left her in this frozen state. She remembered him, it came clearly as the day she'd met him. Every instinct inside of her screamed, run... Run before he got ahold of you again. She wanted to run, pretend this was all a bad dream, cuddle with her parents and just forget about this horrible night. So, why were her legs defying her? She couldn't be that tired, could she? Reality came crashing down on her slowly at first.. Starting with her dad, he looked so beaten down, iy made her want to cry. "Dad?.." the word got lost in Damien's shouting, she'd never heard him so loud before.

Wait...! She was in trouble! She had to go, she had to run before they had a grip on her! Hazels widened, and she turned and started running. But, dagger was too fast and she felt pain shoot through her shoulder as he shoved her toward Zombie. She screamed, in a last attempt at getting away, she swung her machete at Dagur. Then, without a weapon, Zombie had her. She looked up at the man, trembling before doubling backwards suddenly.

Zombie just watched Damien, seeing his eyes change from emotionless so dramatically proved he was terrified for his little girl. Nothing would stop him now! He faced Dagur and Yuki, he watched as she tried to attack her captor. It was too easy to overpower the girl and now, catch her hands. He kept Yuki's hands twisted behind her back with one hand. "Hey again, little lady. You got taller. I have a gift for you from your daddy. " with his free hand, he now punched the girl in the stomach. When the wind was knocked from Yuki's lungs, he let her fall backwards at Dagur's feet before joining her on the ground. That evil grin never left his burnt up face. After he had her little hands bound, he brought her into the room with him. He left the door open now. But he did something much worse, with the kid's captive hands, he pressed the middle of her arms against the desk. "You still won't listen? Alright, I'll play along with ya.." he heard Yuki muster up a whimper when he pressed harder on her arms against the corner of the desk. "How hard do you think I have to hit her little arms to break 'em at this angle daddy? " he pushed against her arms, by this time she qas crying again. "Poor kid can't even form words." He laughed.

Ice-Cold Genius

Mello had reluctantly let Yuki go from his grasp, and let out a small huffing noise as she stood beside him. With her out of his grip, he grew concerned. How could he help her when she wasn't in his arms. "..." Mello remained silent, getting ready to walk off when suddenly a shadow came out of nowhere behind them, causing the blonde to let out a small growl, his legs getting ready to move and chase after the shadow when suddenly, he collapsed to his feet, his body deciding now of all times to give out on him.

Matty, who was standing a few feet away from the blonde, wagged as the man fell to his knees before letting out a small cry. "Mello! Mello are you alright?!" Matty cried out to the blonde, watching as the blonde began to struggle getting back to his feet, muttering to himself. It was then at this moment, that the pots and pans came crashing down from above, causing the red head to glance around. Why are the shelves falling down?! "Who did this?!" Matty growled out, turning his attention back to Mello, watching as a few pots began falling in his direction. Yuki took off, screaming and trying to hide further into the aisle, only in turn to create even more of a mess. Matty went running off towards Mello, his arms outstretched. "Mello! Look out!" Matty screamed, throwing himself at the blonde, taking the male into his arms and took to rolling along the ground, trying to avoid getting himself or Mello hit. But it seemed as he did so, a large and heavy pan came crashing down, hitting the red head square in the back. Matty let out a cry of pain, his grip instinctively tightening around Mello, who at this point was nothing more than a dead weight. Before Matty had the chance to get Mello into his grip, a small frying pan hit the blonde in the back of the head, causing the already tired blonde into a state of unconsciousness.

Matty continued rolling along, narrowing avoiding the falling pots and pans, only stopping in his rolling when he felt as if he was out of harms way. "Damnit! That hurt...!" Matty hissed in pain, letting out a small moan as he arched his back, trying to keep the sensitive part of his body off the ground. But no wasn't the time to think of himself, Mello was in danger! With one eye shut from the pain, Matty turned is head to look at the blonde in his arms, shaking him lightly and caling out his name. With the lack of response, Matty went into a sudden state of panic, and proceeded to wrap his fingers around Mello's wrist, desperately trying to find a pulse. After a few seconds worth of waiting, he finally picked up a faint pulse, signaling that Mello was still alive but just sleeping, or so the red head hoped...

With a groan, Matty scooped Mello into his arms and began trying to get to his feet, his body screaming in protest as he did so. "Don't worry Mello... I'm going to keep you safe..." Matty mumbled under his breath, getting to his feet. Along with his hurt back, and the weight of Mello added to it, the gamer began to walk off, his body shaking with a sudden weakness. When Danny called out to them, asking if they were okay, Matty turned his head and began to walk off in the direction of the boys voice. "I... I'm fine for the most part. Mello... He's passed out. I think he got bit on the head with something. He's still alive though." Matty called out to Danny, pushing himself two make it to the front entrance. And it seemed just as he made it to the entrance, Danny went running off outside. Blue-green eyes widened at the sight, another wave of panic washing over him. "Danny! Wait! Don't go running outside without me !" Matty called out in vein, but it was already too late. Danny was gone and chasing after something. Was it the person from earlier?

Shuffling off, he carried the blonde to a safe spot out of the eyes of others, and proceeded to bury him under a pile of jackets. "Don't die on me Mello... I need you... Yuki needs you..." With that being said, Matty let out a small growl, placing his hand on the hilt of his blade. It's time to kick some a**! Whoever did this will pay for hurting Mello and making the kiddies to run in off!

"Don't worry Danny and Yuki! Matty is coming to rescue you!" Matty cried out, and went running off, Unsheathing his blade, and took off running outside, ignoring the pain that surged through his body from the center of his back.

Fanatical Datemate

8,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
The bandit stood after being warded off by Danny. Stupid little brat! He was going to kick his little a** when he got him. Raising a crowbar, bandit went to chase the boy when he stopped to see Matty. In the lightning strike he recognized the redhead. "Mail? The hell are you doing with these kids? You know, your dad's looking for you!" He shouted after Matt through the storm. Obviously his attention was no longer on Danny.

Ice-Cold Genius

Once Matty made his way outside, he visibly tensed as the sky light up. Damn you lightning storm! The red had silently cursed to himself, feeling the pouring rain crashing down on the too of his head. It was cold, and wet... And lightning outside... All of these were the reason why he devoted most his time inside the house where it was warm, dry and most importantly safe... Matty felt another shudder of panic roll down his spine, in turn causing him to groan in pain. But the pain was worth it because he got to play hero and save Mello! He could feel the experience points piling up in the back of his mind, giving himself a little boost of confidence as he tightened his grip around the hilt of the blade and began running off, searching for any sign of Danny and Yuki.

"DANNY! PRINCESS! Where are ya guys?!" Matty cried out for his kids at the top of his lungs, praying to the higher powers that his soft voice was loud enough to be heard. He got ready to run off yer again when a voice suddenly called out from behind him. At the sound of his real name being used opposed to his preferred nickname, The gamer quickly spun on his heels to address the person, but almost instantly regretted it. It seemed as Matty want to turn, his foot nearly slipped on a nearby puddle, causing Matty to let out a small cry, his sword and free hand flailing into the air in a desperate attempt to level himself.

Once he was done leveling himself out, Matty turned to face the bandit, a small pout on his face, his blue green orbs narrowed from behind his lenses. "Who's askin'?" Came Matty's gruff response as he lowered his sword, getting into a defensive position. He took a small step towards the bandit, studying the man as best he did through the next flash of lightning. Matty shuddered yet again, his inner fear starting to surface the longer he stood in the rain. Think happy thoughts.... He mentally coaxed himself.

Once he was done settling himself down, he went back to being his usual self, a small little smirk coming to his face. "I feel like I should know ya from somewhere... DO I know ya from somewhere?" Matty inquired lightly, a soft chuckle slipping past his lips. If it was one thing Matty loved to do, it was to piss people off. Which is why he was best friends with Mello. It was fun get under the blondes skin~ But back to current events... At the mentioning of his father, Matty let out a small gasp, his good humor quickly fading and turning into that of a disgruntled scowl. "Okay so I DO know ya from somewhere... Your one of dad's lackeys aren't ya?" Matt asked, his displeasure evident as he turned his head to the side. "I guess ya were away going off and havin' all the fun, scrounging around and killing zombies to know that I kinda... I kinda ran away." Matty replied, studying the man carefully before continuing. "And I don't plan on coming back either! Dads a real drag, ya know? Not lettin' me go out and do stuff. Always treatin' me like a little kid! I can't stand it! I just cant!" Matty called out as another sound of thunder roared in the background. "So go on home back to dad and tell him I'm not comin' home and I'm doing just fine on my own." Matty replied, before turning away, getting ready to go back to his original mission, to find Danny and Yuki.

Fanatical Datemate

8,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
The bandit's fist clenched, if this brat wasn't their leader's son, he would've pummeled him long ago. "Drop it Mail." He grumbled. He glanced off to the side when an idea struck. "So you think you're all grown up now huh? Let me ask you something... You seemed pretty close to that little girl my mate grabbed. How's about you come with me and I will see about getting her released against your dad's orders." He said, looking down at the kid. If that didn't work, he would take more drastic measures. For the time being, he waited for a response. He looked back toward where Danny last was. "Could also keep them from shooting that other boy on the spot. "
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
ℐ Scream God Forgive Me Please,
Cause ℐ Want You On Your Knees,
ℐ Don’t Wanna Think About It Now

As soon as he heard Yuki's voice raised in a scream, one of pain, he struggled, shouting incoherently and screamed himself, tugging and twisting his arms and hands, trying to get out of the ropes. Within seconds his hands were bloody and his wrists were chapped and torn, the blood was lubricating the ropes though, and he managed to get one hand free and began reaching for Yuki when she was brought into the room, when her arms were held against the tables edge and the threat was made he screamed, "No, NO, don't hurt her, Please, JUST DON'T, Please, please don't hurt her, NNNOOOOOOO!", the last word was roared, his voice full of anger and passion for the first time in his life he was truly angry, pulling his second hand free and swinging his good arm up to try and punch Zombie, but Daggur was in the way, grabbing him in a choke hold and dragged him to the table, pressing his chest and stomach down against the surface, but yanking his hair back so he was looking straight at what Zombie was doing to Yuki. He kicked and struggled, his thin body twisting and thrashing and he did his damned best to make things hard for Daggur, but the wrong thing was getting hard, pressed up against his backside and he stomped his heavy boot down on the others foot but all the did was press closer, cackling manically.

ℐ Know ℐ Wont Get Out If ℐ Fall In
ℐ Don't Wanna Think About It Now
It’s Dark In My Imagination
NAME Damien "Ghost" Knox
PACK 10 granola bars, 6 bottles of water, 2 empty bottles, a water filter, 1 1/2 bottles of Jack Daniels, iPod ϖ charger ϖ speakers & Earphones, Samsung Galaxy Young ϖ charger, old laptop.
WEAPONRY
XXXXXARMED : Baseball Bat ϖ Nails
XXXXXCARRYING : Crossbow ϖ 8 Bolts, Compound Bow ϖ 37 arrows
(Pack and weapons are left on rooftop with Roland near the Saloon)
HEALTH 88% (Permanently fractured ribs and nerve damage in left shoulder)
WHERE on a rooftop down the street from the saloon
WITH Roland and Zombie
OUTFIT

OOC: I feel so sorry for Yuki, but Damien, it's just like, nah, let's torture him a little more.

Daggur the Deranged, : Bandit working for Zombie.
"No, no, nonono, no" he murmured between cackles and giggles, pressing himself up close to the white haired boys body, shifting on his feet, that stomp had raised a few hairs on the back of his neck, and the blood between his fingers from holding the wrists behind that boys back. "You gotta watch the boss man break your daughter, if you're lucky, he might only break her a little" he said with a chortle, leaning down to whisper in the boys ear, easily ignoring the thinner guys struggles and kicking.

Ice-Cold Genius

"It's Matty! Matty... Matty!" The red head replied in a huff, his lower lip sticking out slightly. He hated his real name! That's why he always went by the name 'Matty'. That and it just sounded cooler... His own family used to have problems pronouncing his real name, so he told them to just call them by his new name. His real name was reserved for the ones that have it to him. His mother... And lovely father. "Ugh! How many times do I got to tell ya people that! Just because you guys gave up all forms of humanity once my father took leadership... And choose to follow all his orders like low down and dirty dogs... Does NOT give you the right to call me by my name." Matty grumbled, becoming a bit sore over the subject. Most of the times he really didn't care about it, but being away from his father, and taking a moment to look back at all the things that went on around him, he came to the conclusion, these men were nothing to him. "You know... All the things you do in your life now, will only come back to bite you in the a** later, right? Why do you do this? You KNOW what my dad does is wrong... Yet you still follow him? Why don't you take a stand against him, show him that this is not the way to live our lives? Us humans need to stick together, to create peace with the last remaining people... And take care of the real threat. Those walkers... They're the true enemy." Matty spoke, lowering his weapon down to his side, his blue green eyes softening from behind the lenses. Why, even during an apocalypse, did people have to fight with one another? To kill someone else just for personal gain? If they just decided to live together in peace, then maybe, just maybe the human population may stand a fighting chance...

"These kids that you so foolishly put in danger... They've done nothing to deserve this kind of life. Why must you make things worse for them? Just... Let them go. Please?" Matty pleaded, a small frown coming to his face as he thought to both Yuki and Danny. Please let them be okay... Matty begged the higher powers to help protect them when they needed it the most before falling silent, his eyes beginning to water.

The bandit spoke up again, asking Matt a question, that in turn caused the gamer to blink away his tears, a confident look coming to his face as he held his head up high. Now that he thought about it, his time alone he felt as if he did mature, internally of course. He was still childish on the outside, but that was because he was trying to keep from having to face reality. It was why he was always so into his video games. To see the world around him now as nothing more than a game, it was his way of dealing with things. But as The bandit brought up both Yuki and Danny, Matty let out a small gasp, a hopeful glint coming to his blue-green eyes as he took a small step closer. "Y-you'd really do that? You would go against dad's commands and give me back Yuki and Danny?" Matty asked, as he took yet another step closer, wincing slightly as a sudden jolt of pain rushed up and down his spine. Was this some sort of warning? Would the bandit really go against his father and release the children to him?

Then the thought struck him... "Wait a sec..." Matty mumbled to himself, feeling the gears in his head clicking together as he began to process the words. Why would Matty have to go with the guy to go get Yuki? Why didn't he just go get Yuki and give her to Matty? And go against his fathers orders? Dad's lackeys would never do that... But that also brought up the next question. Was his dad somewhere nearby? Was he involved in the kidnapping?! 'i swear if he has any sort of involvement on getting innocent children in danger just to get me back home... I'm going to disown him for good!' Matty thought to himself as he turned to look at the bandit, gritting his teeth as he rose his head, showing off his defiant glare.

"Just how stupid do ya think I really am, huh? I may act stupid at times... But I'm a lot smarter than you or anyone else gives me credit for." Matty suddenly spoke, his voice taking on an unusually serious tone. "Why would ya be so willing to give me Yuki back? With no strings attached? I don't have to do anything in return? That just doesn't seem right... And another thing, you would really go against dad's orders? That right there is enough to let me know something's amiss." Matty muttered, a new look of determination coming to his eyes. "How about I make a deal? Ya go and get Yuki for me, and call off whoever else is out there to leave Danny alone... And I take them and go. And then you can go back and tell dad to leave me alone! I'm living life on my own now and don't need him!" Matty declared, getting ready to raise his sword and attack.

Fanatical Datemate

8,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

He had't expected Damien to lash out, the boy seemed so... well, how did he put it? Weak! Weak would work, but when he came at him with such fury... His grin widened causing scabbing to flake off of his face. Daggur was quick to restrain the freed prisoner, and he was now holding Yuki down on the table. Her whimpers were like music to his ears, however... they seemed to want a show! He grabbed the girl by the hair until his hands found their way around the front of her throat. Clenching tight, he slammed the kid onto the desk. For a moment, he straddled Yuki with his upper torso like he was going to... Well you know, but instead, he dug his finger into that ever so sensitive gash on her shoulder. When the child screamed, he dug deeper, opening the wound even more, now it wasn't just a worsening gash... It would become infected if something wasn't done soon, and now it needed more stitches. He removed Yuki from the bloody desk and broke the bonds, yet again twisting her arms behind her. He faced Damien and Daggur. "Instead of screaming like a lunatic, why don't you comfort your little girl huh? Don't you wanna give her a proper goodbye? She's real scared..." Being taller, Zombie had a birdseye view of Yuki's wild sobbing, and Damien. His free hand pet the girl's hair slowly, before it reached behind his back. Things started fast-forwarding soon, as a loud gunshot rang through the store.

Meanwhile Not In Wal-Mart...
The bandit scowled at Matty as he gave his rughteous speech "You sound just like them psychos at the radio station! What the hell is wrong with you? Wait-....Woah woah... No one said there wouldn't be a catch. I was thinking, maybe you could replace her. We could find Mello any other day." He watched the subtle movement of Matty moving to attack with his blade. He was quick to dash forward, he smacked the sword with the blunt end of his crowbar, then went forward and punched Matty. His strike was only hard enough to gain the upper hand, and when it connected, he was quick to get the boy in a hold. He moved forward, dragging Matty along until he threw him into the doorway of their hideout, just in time to hear their other captive shouting, and a little girl screaming. "See? Do you really want 'em to have this kinda fun with such a young kid?"

()

Fanatical Datemate

8,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Imagexxx xxx
『explosive ─ VIXEN` meant to be a↘ GOODIE GOODIE. ▋▍ S.o won`t happen.
xxxx( charming ) xxxx( innocent ) xxxx( dangerous ) xxxx( I'm eating dammit! D8 ) xxxx

User Image

☁ the a n t a g o n i z i n g
                                            xxxxxxxYuki Marcelino-Nox.

Yuki was finding the strength to fight back, despite wavering from Damien's pleas. She couldn't put her finger on it... But, his voice... It actually scared her a little bit. By this point, tears were cleaning up the bits of dirty, bruised up cheeks that came in streams. She couldn't handle this, she was hurting everywhere... She just wanted to stop hurting! She wanted Damien to stop hurting, she breathed hard, trying to catch her breath still. Now her body where the punch landed was aching, and failing slightly. The ropes were making her more claustrophobic, and now he had to go and threaten to break her arms? She shuddered, trying to pull away. She thought she was actually fighting him off when he lifted his much heavier weight off of her. Of course, she gagged when he'd instead wrapped a hand around her throat and turned her around to face everyone. The impact against the desk nearly did her in all together, for a split second she saw everything go black, before refocusing. Her breaths were ragged and labored. "...Please!" Was all she could muster before her mind was sent off into her own personal hell by the dirty fingers digging into her arm's gash. She couldn't stop screaming, she thought she was pleading, but instead it was wordless screaming and futile thrashing around.

Yuki found herself facing her father and Daggur now. An already weakened voice was hoarse and raw. The worse pain of all was seeing what they'd done to Damien already, she gasped sharply, sobbing further until she'd found herself going into a coughing fit. She could hardly comprehend all the agony she was in between her arms being twisted out of place and everything else that happened. But suddenly, she felt something cold brush against her skin. A gun...? What was he doing with-... Hazels grew wide, she'd shrieked a fragmented sound, squirming until her little hands clutched something... Reducing her to that of an animistic state of terror. Yuki clenched said area with all her might. She felt the bullet whiz by, s, the sound came half a second later, she looked at where it was aimed. Damien and Daggur. In her lashing out, she'd knocked Zombie off balance. She'd also felt herself being flung to the side, she hit the desk before making the connection with the ground where Zombie found his way ontop of her again, twisting one of her arms back even more violently. He really wanted to break it didn't he?!

With: Damien, Zombie and Bandits.
                                            On or near her Current person:
                                            Outfit (hopefully you can see)
                                            (Just add a rainbow Dash print on her boots.) A package of 9 multi-colored sharpie markers, 4 protein bars, a bottle of water and a hair brush with some hairbands. A calendar with her birthday marked on it. A bottle of aloe vera infused hand sanitizer A Purple Machete in hand, standard comfort strap messenger bag. Small battery powered satellite radio. Misc. Makeup items, some body mists, and a few hair care products. CHOCOLATE?! Skull's vest? Mello's coat~!

Purple Machete.

GoneWithTheWind7
ℐ Scream God Forgive Me Please,
Cause ℐ Want You On Your Knees,
ℐ Don’t Wanna Think About It Now

He started bucking as soon as Zombie wrapped thin, long, scabbed fingers around his daughters throat, but bucking turned to thrashing as soon as she screamed, fingers digging into her soft skin where she'd been stitched up only a little while ago and he thrashed wildly, managing to get himself and Daggur into an upright position to elbow the captive holding him in the ribs then the throat, temporarily released only to feel a bullet tear through his side and go right through him into Daggurs hip. He screamed in pain for a moment and his hands went straight to his side, clutching at the wound as he tried to climb over the table to reach his daughter but was restrained once again.

Daggur was moaning happily in his ear, rubbing himself against Damien's back as he bent the white haired youth over the table, yanking his hair back with one hand and grasping his throat with the other, forcing him to watch Zombie straddle the young girl again on the floor. "Yuki, just stop, stop struggling, stop moving, just stop, Zombie, don't hurt her, please, just take it out on me, leave her, please, just let her be, Yuki, stop struggling, just go limp, pretend you're somewhere else, find a happy place and go there in your mind" he begged, the pain in his shoulder, the pain in his legs and arms and side and everywhere and then hearing his daughters screams was too much, he was broken, tears streaming down his face, agony writ through all of his soul and he was gone, sobbing softly as he begged.

ℐ Know ℐ Wont Get Out If ℐ Fall In
ℐ Don't Wanna Think About It Now
It’s Dark In My Imagination
NAME Damien "Ghost" Knox
PACK 10 granola bars, 6 bottles of water, 2 empty bottles, a water filter, 1 1/2 bottles of Jack Daniels, iPod ϖ charger ϖ speakers & Earphones, Samsung Galaxy Young ϖ charger, old laptop.
WEAPONRY
XXXXXARMED : Baseball Bat ϖ Nails
XXXXXCARRYING : Crossbow ϖ 8 Bolts, Compound Bow ϖ 37 arrows
(Pack and weapons are left on rooftop with Roland near the Saloon)
HEALTH 88% (Permanently fractured ribs and nerve damage in left shoulder)
WHERE on a rooftop down the street from the saloon
WITH Roland and Zombie
OUTFIT

OOC: Poor little Yuki, i just wanna hold her close and hug her and love her and give her chocolate and a bath.

Daggur the Deranged, : Bandit working for Zombie.
The bullet in his hip was twinging and aching and it all sent throbs of pleasure up and down his spine and to the bulge in his pants which was pressed right up against the toned backside of a certain dreadhead. Oh this felt good, and the screams, all the pain and blood and listening to this boy break, it was beyond pleasure, this was heaven to him.

Ice-Cold Genius

User Image
ɱɑɪɭ ɱɑɬɬƴJɛɛʋɑʂ

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image
Matty finished up his speech, puffing out his chest, feeling himself swelling with confidence. Like he could take on the world! And if that’s what he had to do to save everyone… Then that’s what he was willing to do! The bandit however, didn’t seem to like Matty’s little speech, and expressed his displeasure. “They’re right! Whoever they are… I’ve never heard anything from the guys at the radio station. So… Although I have no idea who you’re talking about. They sound like good people! Nice to know there’s someone else out there that thinks like I do…” Matty replied, taking a small step forward, letting out a small exhale through his nose before continuing. “What’s wrong with me? The hell is wrong with ya?! Why? Why do we have to live like this? People were evil… And did so many wrong things, and NOW look at what happened! The world has gone to hell in a hand-basket! Don’t ya think people would have learned by now! Maybe this plague or whatever is a sign from the heavens. To try and show us the error of our ways…” Matty replied, silently pleading for the man to see his point of view.

But it seemd his plea fell on deaf ears, as the Bandit chimed up again, comfirming Matty’s inner fears. There was a catch to all this. The Bandit only wanted to free Yuki if Matty took her place? The gamer’s shoulders seemed to slack at those words, all confidence he held within him deflating back into nothing like before. “… Why? Why did things have to turn out this way?” Matty found himself mumbling, feeling the tears beginning to form in the corner of his eyes. He at this moment, lost faith in humanity. He was forced to open his eyes and see for himself, this was life now. There was no happiness in a world filled with hatred, death… He bowed his head, his sword falling limply to his side as he closed his eyes, allowing a tear to fall down his eye, only to land at the bottom of his goggles. If it meant Yuki living to see another day… “Do you really promise to let Yuki go if I… If I took her place?” Matty asked softly, his voice sounding weak and defeated. “If that’s what it’ll take--! What?!” His words were quickly cut short, as the next set of words from the bandit filled his ears. They were still trying to find Mello?! Were they… Going to use Matty as bait to try and get Mello back to their group? “Ya low down, filthy rotten piece of…---! Like Hell you’re going to get Mello back! He’s left the group, and he ain’t coming back! Just give up on him already!” Matty suddenly growled out, a new found anger bubbling up inside him ,causing him to lift up his blade, getting ready to strike – though his heart was bleeding at the thought of killing a living human. But it was for Mello! And Matty would do anything for Mello…

Matty rose his sword in the air, and got ready to strike, but it seemed before he could have the chance to do so, the Bandit, who was more experienced in fighting, made his way over to Matty, and using his own weapon, proceeded to knock one of the gamer’s prized possessions out of his hands. “What do you think you’re—ugh!” Matty paused, his voice cut off by the sudden punch. The red head’s body leaned forward on impact, his gloved hands going out to grab at his stomach, the force of the impact almost causing Matty to throw up. As Matty went to recover from the blow, he turned to look at the Bandit, hatred blazing deep within his blue-green orbs. He tried his best to move away, but was too slow to react, the pain from the punch as well as the pain in his back, causing his reaction time to dull. As Matty was put into a hold, and was dragged off across the street to the guy’s hideout, Matty turned to look at the bandit, baring his teeth. “You’re going to pay for this…” Matty hissed, trying to struggle out of the grip, but the longer he tried to struggle and break free, the more he could feel what little strength he had leave him. If only Mello was here… Matty thought to himself, before stopping completely in his struggling, and just became a dead weight for the other man to carry.

As he was ‘gently’ guided into the hideout, Matty took the time to peek around, taking in his surroundings. Where… Were they? “” Matty took a few mental pictures in his mind, as he ignored the bandit’s words, storing anything of interest, or of possible future use in his mind. He needed to get to Yuki, and get her out of here! Even if it meant him staying behind to deal with the reppricussions, he would gladly do so. But as Matty began to try and formulate an escape plan in his mind, the sound of shouting and a girls screaming flooded the room. Blue-green orbs widened from behind the orange shades, as he lifted his head up, staring off into the direction the screaming came from. “Y-Yuki!” Matty screamed out, going back to thrashing wildly in the man’s grip. “What the hell are you doing to her?! She’s just a child! How dare you bastards hurt a child! You pathetic pieces of s**t!” Matty cried out, continuing to thrash about frantically, using the adrenaline now pumping through his veins as a boost of strength, finally breaking free out of the bandit’s grip. Matty went running off, nearly tripping over himself as he ignored the pains radiating from his back. “Yuki… Yuki! I’m coming! Please, please hang in there for a little while longer…!” Matty pleaded under his breath, continuing to run off, when suddenly the sound of a gun shot resignated out of nowhere, causing the red head to slowly stop running, coming to a complete standstill as a sudden feeling of dread and worry flooded all his senses. That gun shot… Was it Yuki? Did she kill her captive? Or worse… Did they kill her…? Matty almost didn’t want to see the possible sight of a dead Yuki laying sprawled out on the ground, his body visibly shaking at such a thought. Get yourself together Matty! You need to save her. She’s still alive… He mentall coaxed himself, before running off again, heading in the direction of the shot.

By the time Matty made it to the room, His blue-green eyes settled upon the sight of some unsightly looking man on top of Yuki, twisting the poor girls arms back, looking as if he was trying to break them. Blood dripped from Yuki’s arms, signs evident that she was indeed harmed, but was still alive; in which Matty was thankful to see her still breathing. But to see her in such pain and agony… All because of some guy in a hat? He stood in the doorway, staring at Yuki for a few moments longer before averting his stare deeper into the room, seeing a boy with long white hair looking injured as well, tearing falling down his cheeks, with a psychotic sounding man, giggling with glee with a bullet in his hip. What the hell was wrong with these people!? Matty clenched his fists, his lips curling back into a snarl as he felt the delicate side of him, the side that looked for nothing but peace, snap within him, his body now shaking like a leaf. Almost instantly, the red head’s cheeks were burning red with anger, his blue-green orbs narrowed so vicious, and deadly looking, it was as if he stole a page right out of Mello’s book. Yes he was scared out of his mind, but he needed to stay strong for Yuki! “’Ey! Scarecrow man! Get your filthy hands OFF of her!” Matty yelled from the doorway, before lunging himself halfway across the room, throwing himself at Zombie, his left hand reaching out to grab hold of his arm that was holding Yuki’s arm captive, while Matty’s other hand lunged forward, aiming to punch Zombie in the face, while the force of his body could have been enough to knock the man off balance, and send him tumbling to the ground with Matty.

User ImageUser Image User Image

Out Of Controllers
Jake_Spicer_EvilGenius

Bored Z o m b i e

This is where I’m at:Hideout
My buddies: Yuki, Bandit and a few other people I don’t recognize
My health meter says I’m at: 65%
Feeling at the moment: Nervous, Scared Panic
Running through my mind: Yuki…!
At my disposal:
In the car: 2DS, Various Ammo, five packs of cigarettes, laptop, backseat full of video games and junk food, (car) chargers for all my electronics, some medical supplies, bag full of clothes, bag of random wires, CD cases, rope, cell phone, container full of gas in the trunk and various junk found while scavenging

On me: A pack of cigarettes, my PSP, 3DS, My custom made Link Sword, pistol with three clips (each holding 21 rounds), a bag of candy, survival knife

Hallowed Wolf

→ Toren ● "Fulgor" ● Smith ←

█║▌│█│║▌║ █████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

►He was just sitting there looking at the floor when he heard lidya say it wasnt his fault. A weakened ,disturbed chuckle came from him ."Try telling my father that... he would probably shot ya for disagreeing with him....But fret not, hes staying in georgia..." He grumbled when he heard the rich brat enter the room an offer lessons on hair care, " Instead of learning about something pointless you should learn a decent skill like fighting or hunting kid. Would make you less of a burden to your guardians..." His attention turned to Eugenie when she mentioned another camp of people near them, he didnt like that thought much. " Id advise 2 days at most ladies.As long as the other camp doesnt come over here. For now im gonna go find a quiet room to do my kata in, then rest some more. Holler if you need me. Oh also..." He shook his head before looking at lidya directly. " I can feel medicine in my system, im assuming your the one that put it there after i blacked out since youve known me the longest. Im not sure how you did it but i apologize for discomforting ya if i did." He picked up koga and carried him off to a empty room, laid the dog on the bed and began doing his kata to help steady his body and mind.

█║▌│█│║▌║ █████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

[ Location]: Lidyas mansion
[Who with]:Koga,lidya, eugenie, lex, nel and lex guards
[Feeling/Song going in my head]: Click me!
[Cloths]: Am i looking ok?
[Gear]: trench knife,12 Kunai,Compound bow with 30 arrows
canine companion Koga,
[OOC: ]

Jake_Spicer_EvilGenius

Gilraen Meneldur

GoneWithTheWind7

Fanatical Datemate

8,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
It was terrifying to see Damien breaking down. There he was, one of her role models, on the ground with... some insane guy she quite frankly would love to rip apart with her teeth for doing such a thing! Speaking of teeth, it seemed her last two baby teeth fell out. She didn't know until the tiny pearlies hit the ground. She heard Damien in the background begging her to not struggle. Just to... let him do this to her? Of course, her mind wasn't nearly as violent. She listened to the guardian, for a moment she closed her eyes. She tried to go somewhere else. She began drifting further and further from the noise. Next to go was the pain. And the pressure. Wait a minute... was that-? The girl came to, the sight was of Matt! And Zombie? He seemed to have the terrifying man down. First thing Yuki did was shift her arm
The moment she did so, the agony shot back through it. She had to cringe and hiss. After a moment, she let adrenaline course through her beaten little body. She went for her machete, and when it was in hand she charged for Daggur and swung the weapon at his cackling face. Of course, it went black from there. Sticking from her back, was a dart. Things started to get fuzzy and she'd collapsed as another had been shot at Damien. It wasn't long before one of the bandits had lifted her up into their arms.

Zombie continued his pulling, he listened as Damien seemed to try to salvage the kid's sanity. "She's already gone man." He chuckled. Suddenly his grip lightened up at a voice. He turned to see a redhead charge at him. Zombie was not only knocked off balance, but sent to the ground all together away from Yuki. "Ah yeah... I needed her alive. " he spoke so casually as if he forgot all together. It was one of the others that shot at the pair with some sort of mild tranquilizer and had Yuki in hand.

Ice-Cold Genius

As Matty called out to Zombie, before launching himself across the room to tackle the man to get him off of Yuki, he was blissfully unaware of who walked into the room behind him, as well as the bandit hitting Yuki with a tranquilizer. Matty landed down on top of Zombie, his fist high in the air beside his face, getting ready to strike, with a look of blazing hatred deep within his blue green eyes. "She's just a child... What do you think you're doing to her?" Matty hissed, asking the deranged man why would he go out of his way to harm and torture a child. There was just no excuse this man or anyone in this world could come up with that would make hurting a child logical in the red heads mind...

But it seemed before he could throw his fist forward to hit Zombie In the face, a sudden shudder rolled down his spine as a feeling of dread overwhelmed his senses. This guy, although a major threat, wasn't the reason behind Matty's sudden mood change. No? What caused him to stop mid swing and turn his head away from Zombie to glance over his shoulder was what caused it. Almost as if in slow motion, he watched as Yuki fell to the ground, a small dart in the center of her back. "Y-Yuki...?" Matty called out in a breathless whisper, his blue green eyes wide and full of concern. "W-what... What did you just do to her?!" He lashed out in a suddenly, jumping off of Zombie and went over towards Yuki, his gloved hands reaching out to take hold of the girl, but was stopped suddenly as another pair of arms reached down and took hold of the girl.

Blue-green orbs narrowed dangerously as he slowly tilts his head back, his gaze focused intently on Yuki. But as this person brought Yuki up to chest level, it was then that Matty's eyes took in the sight of something he didn't expect to see. Standing at a height of six foot nine inches, was a man with dark red hair , and blue eyes that appeared to pierce through to your very core. His build was normal, like most men in their thirties that exercised on a daily basis. People seemed to respect the man, not because of his charming personality, but rather out of fear. "Mail... Gone for a few hours and now you're coming back to me..." A deep, gruff sounding voice called out. "Well then, did you enjoy your little taste of freedom?" The man continued to inquire, turning his piercing stare down at Matty.

Matty remained frozen in his spot on the ground, his eyes wide and filled with fear, his lips parted slightly as if he wanted to say something, but couldn't summon the courage to do so. "D-dad?" He finally managed to stutter out, his eyes shifting about frantically as he took in the sight of his father face, and the displeased look in his eyes, and scowl on his face. This look, it was something Matty was all too familiar with seeing on a daily basis. But why, why was it that now, when he was needed to be a hero, that he felt so scared? "W-what are you doing here?" Matty asked, slowly getting to his feet.

His father rose a slender brow at the question. "Honestly Mail... You ask ME what I'M doing here? The question should be what are YOU doing here, when you should be back at camp looking after your mother?" The man counted with a question of his own, causing the gamer to let out a gasp, gulping at the condescending tone his father was using. Ever since this whole apocalypse started, and his father took control over the once peaceful group the Strays, his father had become even more bitter, coming down on Matt with every little thing he did. Yet, he never allowed Matty to prove his worth.

Matty bowed his head in apparent shame, bringing hiss arms up against his chest, slowly beginning to close in on himself. "I... I..." Matty began, but paused unable to finish his sentence. All he wanted to do was prove to his dad that he was strong, was able to protect him and his mother. "Dad.. I just wanted a little time to myself. Ya know to..." Matty replied, stealing a glance up to his father, noting as the look in his dad's eyes grew darker.

"You were going off to look for Mello, weren't you?" His father nearly spat, his face distorting into disgust at the mentioning of the blonde. "I told you, he wasn't worth your time Matty. He did nothing but lead you on... And once he finally let you in, what did he do? He left you. I don't understand why your heart is so intent on following after that punk." His father mumbled, giving a small shake of his head. "Son... You're disappointing me... Again..." His voice came out soft, though spoke high volumes to the red head who let out a gasp, feeling tears beginning to form at the corner of his eyes. Was that all he was to his father?

"Mello... Mello is my friend... I would do anything for him. Because that's what friends do dad! If i'm so bad for wanting to be around him then why are you so intent in getting him back?!" Matt suddenly burst out in a fit of anger, something swelling in the out of his stomach, filling him with determination, and just a small sliver of being able to stand up to his father. "And what ever happened, to never hurting a child? That girl in your arms, she doesn't deserve this! Let her go dad!" Matty demanded, turning his narrowed glare in his fathers direction.

His father, now thoroughly pissed at such a comment and the fact that his son was speaking back to him, shifted the little girl in his arms, holding her with one arm, while his free hand went flying through the air, making a harsh impact onto the gamer's face, making a loud smacking noise as his heavy hand met Matty's cheek. The sudden force caused Matty to fall forward, landing on the ground with a small thud. He wasn't about to look bad in front of his new mates, or his crew. He had a reputation to uphold. "Don't you dare talk back to me child! I am the adult here... Think about doing it again and you'll get much worse than a simple slap across the face next time..." His father replied with a sneer, lowering his arm back to his side. Matty continued laying on the ground, slowly reaching a hand up to touch at his cheek and winced slightly, already feeling it swelling from the harsh impact. He closed his eyes, trying his best to stop the tears from falling down his face. Don't cry, you'll make things worse... Matty thought to himself, not bothering to lift himself off the floor, any strength he had before had left him, leaving him completely defenseless and vulnerable.

Fanatical Datemate

8,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Mr.Jeevas watched his son laying down, deep blues bore into his younger self. So, he wanted him to let the kid go? Shrugging, Mr.Jeevas held Yuki out toward the group. "You want me to let her go? You know where she'll go? Straight back into the hands of these guys. I did this kid a favor shooting her, and I'm doing her a favor keeping her from the clawing male attention. Do you see how they're looking at her?" He spoke up. "Sooner or later, you're going to have to learn to take your mind out of those stupid video games and realize the reality we live in right now, son. Kids don't need to be in a world like this." 0Mr.Jeevas growled. He turned around bringing Yuki closer. "We're leaving, and you'll do well to follow me. I'm still debating on killing this kid and just getting Mello back the old fashioned way or not." He stepped over the aftermath of the previous torture, scowling slightly at the little girl's bloody arm. He passed Zombie without so much as even scolding the crazed man, and went out the back of the store to a van in waiting.

Zombie, scoffed slightly. He wiped his own bloodied hands onto his pants, it was funny watching Matt get punished... Especially after he so rudely interrupted his torture. He looked down at Damien, then knelt down to pick up Yuki's baby teeth. He set the items next to Damien's face. "You can blame that blond scarface for this.... But don't worry, I'll try to make them go gentle on your little girl. Here's a little memento... Now she's almost an adult, heheh." He whispered to the man. Zombie soon walked out behind Mr.Jeevas, glancing back at the mess. He was almost instantly soaked from rain as he went forward.
. (Gonna call him Mr.Jeevas until you think of a name )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff