Welcome to Gaia! ::

Possible Re-make is on the way. How long a time skip do we want?

A few months 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
A few weeks 0.125 12.5% [ 1 ]
A few days 0.125 12.5% [ 1 ]
No time skip. Just remake it where we are. 0.5 50.0% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]
This poll closed on July 13, 2015.
No longer accepting new votes.
<< < 1 2 ... 82 83 84 85 86 >

Moonlight Hunter

User Image
Matthew Underwood
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Before she had even finished asking her question, Matt was already shaking his head. “No, not yet. He’s seemed a little down, hasn’t he? This is my problem. I didn’t want to burden him with it on top of everything else…Besides that, it’s embarrassing.” It had been his goal to pull his own weight and show people he was worth something, but with this all he would do was cause them problems. “There isn’t anything he can do anyway.” Matt added after a moment. Finding the medicine for it would certainly help, but medicine was so rare nowadays. If they couldn’t even find painkillers or bandages, how were they going to find something that specific? The pharmacy in his town had needed to special order just for him, since there wasn’t any reason to have it otherwise. In a big city like this there was a higher chance it was in stock, but those places had been raided a long time ago. Even if they didn’t necessarily need it, people had probably taken it anyway.

If the electricity had worked better and they could access the computer records they could possibly find a patient’s home address to check if they had any there, but that seemed like a lot of effort that might end up with no results.

“I doubt I can become a doctor. Even if everyone teaches me I won’t ever get that good. But I wouldn’t mind learning.” It would be a great distraction, if nothing else. Though he wouldn’t be able to move around too much. Or rather, he shouldn’t. Matt didn’t want to press his luck when he was already feeling like this.

Moonlight Hunter

User Image

Sophia

“I used to have a knife.” Sophia told him after a moment. “I don’t anymore, but I did. If you have throwing knives you must be pretty good with them, right? When you’re feeling better will you show me how to hold and use one? A regular knife, I mean. I don’t know if I would be very good with the throwing ones to start off with.” It wasn’t in her mind to worry over his statement about her blood being on his hands. She gathered that was only if she were to go after him with the intent to kill or seriously injur; which she wouldn’t do. She didn’t see any reason why she would even try to hit him, let alone actually kill him.

“Too many good people have already died. I’m glad all of you weren’t taken along for the ride. You’ve all been so nice since I got here…It’s been amazing. The last time I felt even sort of like this was back home with my family, before any of this had happened. I like that we can relax and be safe here.” Sophia paused for a moment to study Toren before she continued speaking; a bit slower this time. “Was it your wife?” She asked carefully; hoping she wasn’t treading into dangerous waters with her question. She didn’t want to assume she knew what had happened. Given the circumstances she would have guessed the one he was talking about had been infected, but that might not have been the case. “If you want to talk about it, I promise I won’t judge.” Whatever the reason was, she was sure it was good. Otherwise he likely wouldn’t have done it. Even now he seemed hurt thinking about what he had done.

Sophia was temporarily pulled out of her thoughts and the heavy atmosphere when Koga placed his head on her lap. Smiling brightly, despite the conversation they were having, she reached down with both hands and scratched his head and around his ears. “Right. Silvia is my mom. Did you know her before? I know a few of those present were with my mom and Todd at some point, but I’m not really sure who exactly.” Pausing once again, she glanced around the room before glancing sideways at Toren. “Are there board games around here? I haven’t played any in a long time. Do you suppose they have candy land?”

Brett Casey

Bashful Explorer

User Image

xxxDxxaxxnxxnxxyxxDxxaxxy ♛xxx
"Small Fry ~ struttin' by the pool room. Small Fry ~ you should be in the school room. My my, now you put down that cigarette! you aint a grown up high and mighty yet. Small fry ~ dancing for a penny, Small fry ~ counting up how many. My my, now you just listen here to me! You ain't the biggest catfish in the sea.

Walking down the pavement Dan kept his eyes on the forest surrounding them as they continued forward. There had to be something useful to be found out here, if not they were back to square one. At least he had someone else helping him look now. "A few days" he replied. He knew that probably didn't make his situation sound any better. If a few days had gone by Luka may already be dead but he didn't want to give up hope, and seeing Skull so broken without him back at the Saloon he wanted to at least confirm whether the boy was alive or not. At least then everyone would be certain, he wouldn't just be gone without a trace what so ever.

"Well" He started with a slight grimice "No...actually its just me" He replied. "The others are back at the base. What about you? Do you have a group or are you alone? If not you could come back with me when we're done. I'm sure my brothers would let you in if I ask." He suddenly realized that probably made it sound like they weren't making much effort or that they didn't care, but Danny knew that wasn't the case "They're all recovering and two of them have a baby to look after so I snuck out and decided to go on my own" He added.

It wasn't like he hadn't gone out on his own before, but usually he stayed within the boundaries Wolfe and Roland had on their map as safe zones, and even then there were usually guards around. He hadn't been completely wondering around on his own since before he met the two of them. They always kept a pretty close eye on him. Well for as much as they could. Dan was a pretty slippery sneaky child at times. "I can take care of myself though, no horde of walkers can stand a chance against me!" he said proudly. Dan pulled the gun from his belt holding it in his hands "But I knew I'd need more protection then just my pocket knife and bb gun so I stole this from one of the adults back at our base.".
                    User Image

[Out Of Cake: sorry for the short posts]
                    [location: woods near Saloon ]
                    [with: Alex
                    [carrying: Crossman 2100 bb gun, Swiss army knife, glasses, comics, candy bars, fishing hooks, several kinds of rope, walkie talkies, family photos, fathers pocket watch and compass, grandfathers navy helmet. Gun

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Bashful Explorer

xEugenie Passer
▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇
≫≫---------------------------------- Shoot straight

Eugenie furrowed her brow at his statement. "You shouldn't think it a burden or embarrassing. It's an important issue, its you're health. That should never be ignored, a person's health is more important than anything. I'm sure he wouldn't mind at least giving you some sort of advice for it" She said. She admitted the doctor did have a lot on his mind but doctors were used to handling hundreds of patients while worrying about their own problems weren't they? this was no different. "Anyway I think you should at least tell him about it" She understood Matt's reasoning for wanting to handle the problem on his own especially if it concerned his own body but the health of one person in the group effected all of them, they were a community that worked together. Anything wrong and ignored within the group could easily cause them to crumble like dominoes if they didn't address it right away.

She may not tell Sophia like he wanted but Eugenie would tell Todd about it if Matt wouldn't. Even if the doctor told them there was nothing they could really do she didn't want him to suffer without anyone knowing of his condition and ways to at least make him more comfortable. "I wouldn't push yourself" She said in agreement. She certainly didn't think it'd be good to go out on runs. The only trouble was that they were moving a lot lately. That alone was probably giving his heart stress. "You never know until you try." She said "Even learning a little bit is helpful. I'm sure even just from your books you know more than anyone else on anything medical related, you just have to put it into practice."

[ooc:] ]
                    With: Matt
                    Health: Good
                    Wearing:[x]
                    Song in my head: [x]

DA zombie RK

≫≫---------------------------------- Right on target

Bashful Explorer

User Image

xxxTxoxdxdxxIxrxvxixnxg
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
"You're on this table, you're safe... 'cause I'm your medic.
And however little we may like or trust each other, we're on the same crew. t
Got the same troubles, same enemies, and more than enough of both."
        xxx ಠ_ಠ ⊰ ...)

Okay, from Luka's statement it would seem Smoke hadnt lied to him after all, he was glad of that. They really didn't need to add another issue between the two of them. Todd sat quietly as he listened to Luka speak. The rescue at the reserve certainly explained why the prison had become overrun forcing them to move, he'd wondered what had happened since for the most part things were quiet until hordes of walkers were on their doorstep.

It was disappointing to hear what happened to the warehouse group though, it explained why they were all separated now. He hadn't really asked anyone in detail what had happened since everyone was either recovering or there was limited communication. He'd practically shut himself away from everyone as well, there really was no talking between them.

Watching as Luka looked over his shoulder for anyone following, the question of how Luka became separated once again was answered with his next statement. He'd been kidnapped again? He could only assume it was raiders that had attacked the saloon. They'd attacked the mansion, while it might not be the same group, if they were in the area it might very well be. If that was the case they were covering a large amount of ground if they were able to attack the warehouse group then move to the mansions. Yet he only stated one person, possibly a few others. It had been a lot more than just three that had attacked the mansion. Unless it was just stragglers of the group that had been watching him while the others attacked the mansion. Yet it was also a possibility that it was entirely different people and he was just jumping to conclusions. He wasn't sure which was worse one large group or two smaller ones.

Todd nodded to his question as he narrowed his eyes listening as confusion and worry still lingered in his mind. He remembered L from the reserve, he may not know what he was really like but he knew he didn't like the guy one bit off first impressions. Todd hoped for Luka's sake he never had to see that man again. Knowing now he'd been kidnapped yet again the worry only seemed to cloud his thoughts. Did they hurt him at all?

At this thought he couldn't help but shift Luka in his seat by his shoulders, lift at Luka's clothing a bit looking for any bruise marks that looked recent. Being held captive the two of them were both bound to have injuries. Todd had done his best to hide his own even if it was painful especially so he wouldn't make Sophia worry. Yet he didn't really care about his own injuries. Knowing any of the possibilities of what they could have done to the boy had him checking him over even if they were in a cramped car seat. An obvious pained expression came to his face when he did see few fresh bruising on the boy in areas. There weren't very many but the sight of them was still upsetting. He still considered everything that happened to Luka his own fault, Luka wouldn't have been captured in the first place if he hadn't wondered out side, he'd tried to help him and they both ended up in a mess. That shouldn't have happened to him in the first place. He should be back with Skull and the other warehouse members. Todd couldn't help but pile on this incident with the last one even if it was entirely different. He wanted nothing more than to get back to the mansion and make sure he was taken care of.

He shook his head at Luka's question about his own rescue. Remembering how he'd thought the others didn't even try had a wave of guilt rush through him. He'd been so selfish, so foolish. He hated those thoughts that had rushed through his head for those weeks of being captive. How could he think that of his comrades? They hadn't abandoned him at all. They'd been separated and there was no way of finding him. "I was taken to a prison. It got overrun. I wasn't able to get away through it like Demi though." Like Luka he didn't really want to go into too much detail himself, even though they probably had similar stories to share. Neither of them probably wanted to remember any of it. He also didn't want to tell him about Smoke, not yet. He was slightly worried if he told Luka that he was at the mansion that the boy would jump out of the car upon hearing his name. He just hoped Aaron would keep his mouth shut until they arrived and were beyond the gates. "I've been at this mansion for a few days now. Lidya, Toren, Nessa, and Aki are there along with a few others" he wrote glancing at Aaron briefly as he drove before looking back at Luka."And we have radio contact with the warehouse though its been limited" once everyone was at least in a condition well enough to move again they could hopefully get back to the group.
                  User Image

Status of Mr. Freckles

O.O.C:
                                                                            Location: van/mansions Health: fine With: Aaron and Luka
                                                                            Currently carrying:
                                                                                Personal backpack:
                                                                                        Gun: bullets left (4), hunting Knife, books, harmonica, 2 can of beans, 2 can of spinach. One water bottle. Change of clothes. Surgical and first aid supplies from hospital. Pens/Pencil(s). Note pad.
                                                                                Unit one pack:click - currently does not have on him.
                                                                            Wearing: [x]
                                                                            DA zombie RK

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━-

Moonlight Hunter

User Image

A few days? People had been gone and survived that long without being found before, but the rule of thumb was that if they weren’t found in the first twenty four hours, they probably wouldn’t be found at all. Not alive, anyway. Given the state of the world, that twenty four hours was probably cut down even more. But Alex could see how much this meant to Danny. Not to mention he couldn’t actually say if the other boy was a lost cause or not. So he didn’t comment on the grim situation.

“I’m pretty sure I’m alone. I haven’t been able to find a group to stick with.” That he could remember, anyway. He had really thought Revy and that other guy would be a safe bet, but even they were gone now. It was hard to say if they had left him or if he had left them. Either way he doubted he would be joining up with them again any time soon. Alex almost didn’t dare to hope this new group might be any different. Chances were likely they weren’t heading the direction he was trying to get anyway.

If he had a group to call his own, he didn’t think he would so easily part with them, though. Especially not alone. Wasn’t Danny worried that he might be the next to disappear? It didn’t seem like he did. Given what he was seeing so far, the boy’s group would not take his disappearance well at all. Understandably so. Hopefully it they organized a search party and came searching for him they didn’t mistake Alex for the bad guy and try to kill him or something. That would be just awful.

“It’s good of you to look for your friend.” Alex stated after a moment. “And that you brought protection. Raiders are not people we should take lightly. Though I wouldn’t use the gun if you can avoid it. Then tend to draw large crowds…Wait a minute. Did you say baby?” That last part was said after his own thoughts had slowed down enough to catch the tail-end of what Danny had just said to him. There were still babies living? That was wonderful! Danny was the youngest person he could remember meeting in a long time. A baby felt like a unicorn to him at this point. “Even if I’m not allowed to stay or decide to leave, I would love to meet your group. They sound like the good sort of people.”

Assuming they lived that long. Which they might not.

Alex wasn’t aware that anything was wrong until a sudden, massive headache hit him so hard he actually staggered and nearly fell over. That was the last thing he remembered before his body tensed and his eyes fluttered. That lasted only a few seconds before he slowly curled his body forward slightly; hunching over like he was afraid and wanted to get by unnoticed. “Danger…Danger…”

Jolting forward, he snatched Danny’s hand in his own and began to pull him down the street in the opposite direction they had been going. “Danger!”

They came out so suddenly then, walkers flooding the streets. It was impossible to say exactly where they had come from, but there were a lot. Too much for even Danny’s gun to take out. He kept a firm grip on Danny’s hand as he pulled him out of sight and began hurrying away, clearly finding an escape from the hungry mass behind them.

Supplies: A few water bottles, some toy cars, a journal with a lock on it, a picture of his family, a small baggie of cat food, three cans of food, and a bag of chips.
Weapons: A scalpel
Company: Danny

Gilraen Meneldur

Moonlight Hunter

User Image
Matthew Underwood
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Matt had to admit, she made a valid point. He supposed on some level he had hoped if he didn’t say anything and just rested up the problem would go away. Stupid, he knew. Especially since he hadn’t stopped worrying about it the entire time anyway. At the same time, it was scary. He knew how important health was and how even a little problem could escalate quickly; regardless of how good their circumstances might have been. So yes, he was willing to admit he was a little scared. “Okay…I guess I can tell him.” Matt replied, worrying his lip for a moment before he shifted to fully face her. “What if he says he can’t help, though? What if he says I’m going to die? If it’s going to happen I don’t want to know about it.” He didn’t want to die in the first place, but if it was going to happen anyway he would rather pretend like everything was just fine.

The thought of dying added another worry to his plate. Sophia. Todd was there and he knew that his sister was okay as well, so she should be just fine, but he still worried. She was his niece, after all, so how could he not worry?

Swallowing heavily, he glanced at the door like he expected her to suddenly appear out of nowhere before he shook his head. “I suppose I should find him now before I change my mind. Do you know where Todd is? If he’s busy I can try and occupy my mind other ways.” Or possibly pester Eugenie and the others around the mansion for tips and tricks of the medical variety. That or he could find Sophia and convince her he was okay.

Hallowed Wolf

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
→ Toren ● "Fulgor" ● Smith ←

█║▌│█│║▌║ █████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

►As the girl spoke more he couldnt help but think back to the days with his old team. Some pleasant some painful and some extremely excruciating. He shook his head slightly before responding to her first question about knife training. " I can teach you how to fight with a knife, but i warn you im used to training dogs more then people. So it might be a bit rough."Sophia went on about how she liked it here and was happy that this place she could relax in. But she continued on to her next question about his past. His wife? toren let out a slight chuckle before groaning from pain. " urgh... sorry, no she wasnt my wife... but i would had liked her to be... She was my superior officer when i was in the military, I sadly had to kill her before the zombie outbreak began. She tried to kill me for money instead of siding with me. But thats my luck i guess.." He took a deep breath as he tried calming himself down so his memories woudnt strike him right now. So he decided to focus on her next question, " Yeah i was in the warehouse with your mom for a little while, she even had to take shelter in my trade outpost back in georgia when the warehouses were over ran the first time. She was actually with a large amount of us from the warehouse group. " He chuckled some at her final question before holding onto his torso. " Yes they got some board games here, atleast ive seen one chess board here atleast. As for candyland you might have to ask lydia. But if you find a game i gladly accept the challenge."

█║▌│█│║▌║ █████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

[ Location]: Lidyas mansion
[Who with]:Koga, sophia
[Feeling/Song going in my head]:sore.
[Cloths]: black jeans and boots, bandages
[Gear]: trench knife,12 Kunai,Compound bow with 30 arrows
canine companion Koga,
[OOC: ]

DA zombie RK

Bashful Explorer

User Image

xxxDxxaxxnxxnxxyxxDxxaxxy ♛xxx
"Small Fry ~ struttin' by the pool room. Small Fry ~ you should be in the school room. My my, now you put down that cigarette! you aint a grown up high and mighty yet. Small fry ~ dancing for a penny, Small fry ~ counting up how many. My my, now you just listen here to me! You ain't the biggest catfish in the sea.

"Yep a baby" He replied with a grin. He was honestly a bit surprised to see it to when Delta first showed up, they didn't get very many babies in their community. He knew not many people were having babies right now, it was too chaotic for most people to have families, probably why he didn't see many kids either.

"I'm sure they'll let you-" Dan paused when suddenly Alex stopped in his tracks and stumbled. Danny tried to catch and support him so he wouldn't fall "Hey whats wrong?"he asked but there was no response. He didn't understand what was wrong with him. He acted like he just got clubbed in the head. Dan held his arms forward as the boy stood near him in case he needed support unsure of what to actually do as he watched Alex hunch forward as if in pain. What should he do?

Dan tilted his head hearing the boy repeatedly mumble something. He was unsure of what he actually said though and before he could even attempt to ask Alex's hand shot at him and grabbed his own pulling him back down the road. Dan yelped a bit surprised by the boys sudden action considering he'd acted like he was in pain just a second ago now they were suddenly running. Okay run, run from what? what danger?

Looking over his shoulder as they ran Dan now saw walkers coming in from all sides. A large horde had caught notice of them and were closing in already piling onto the road. If they hadn't moved that second they probably would have been taken by surprise. He was glad Alex had picked up on them, he hadn't really been paying attention himself."They must have been attracted when I shot the gun off a bit ago." he said as he ran with Alex. He was foolish not to think more would come from that but he figured the area had been mostly cleared and it would be a while till more showed up, guess he was wrong. What sho9uld they do? He wasn't sure how long they'd be able to outrun the horde even if they were slow, and they were still a bit a ways from the Saloon on foot. "There's a road side store and gas station coming up. Lets head there and see if they'll pass us." He wasn't sure if any walkers were in it but if there were they could handle one right? He didn't remember seeing any when he passed it on the way down but that didn't mean it was empty. His main concern would be getting locked in or the walkers flooding the store if they couldn't hold them back. .
                    User Image

[Out Of Cake: sorry for the short posts]
                    [location: woods near Saloon ]
                    [with: Alex
                    [carrying: Crossman 2100 bb gun, Swiss army knife, glasses, comics, candy bars, fishing hooks, several kinds of rope, walkie talkies, family photos, fathers pocket watch and compass, grandfathers navy helmet. Gun

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Moonlight Hunter

User Image
XXLuka AeliusXX

☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣

Blinking in confusion, Luka allowed Todd to turn him sideways in the seat before he realized what he was going to do. His first instinct was to slap his hands away, but instead of doing that he froze; eyes wide like a deer caught in the headlights of a speeding vehicle. Mostly he knew Todd wasn’t going to hurt him, but there was still that little voice in the back of his mind screaming at him to back away. It was possible he would have too if he’d been able to get his limbs to work, but he had basically become a statue as he was examined for injuries. For a moment there he thought he had even forgotten to breath.

When Todd finally dropped his shirt back into place, Luka carefully eased himself away from the other male until he was pressed against the side of the truck. He tried really hard not to, but it wasn’t long before his eyes began to shoot back and forth between Aaron and Todd warily. What was wrong with him? Todd was his friend; a friend who was only worried about him. So why did he feel such an intense need to get as far away from him as possible?

Pulling his knees up to his chest, he wrapped his arms around them and rested his chin on his knees. Considering his back was pressed into the door, this was far from being a comfortable position, but it didn’t look like he had any intention of moving any time soon. Having seen the look on Todd’s face before, he wanted to assure the doctor that he was fine and that it didn’t hurt, but he felt uncertain about being the first to speak. Instead he waited until Todd wrote his response down before he decided it was okay to respond.

Though it was a bit of a challenge deciding what to say first. There was just so much information in those few sentences. “Nessa is okay?” He asked after a long moment. Their introduction hadn’t been the best, but eventually they had formed a connection. She was one of the ones he trusted nearly as much as he trusted Skull. The fact that Aki was there as well was a bit surprising, though. He had been with the warehouse group before; back when they had first found Luka. When exactly he had left had been a mystery, but he supposed he would at least be glad that he was okay. And that they were all apparently in contact with each other. “Have you heard Skull?” He asked carefully.

☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣

Weapon/ammo: A wooden plank
Supplies: The lock-picking kit his brother gave him for his birthday one year.
Party: Aaron and Todd
Speaking English
Speaking Russian

Luka's current outfit

Moonlight Hunter

User Image

Aaron

Aaron; who had been listening to Luka’s half of the conversation without even pretending like he wasn’t, had the good sense not to interject. He could tell his presence wasn’t exactly appreciated and didn’t want to produce any animosity between them if he could avoid it.

Unfortunately they hadn’t gotten too far outside of town before the truck suddenly shuddered. Given the sound that followed it didn’t take Aaron long to figure out what had happened. “Son of a…” He cursed under his breath as he pulled the car off to the side; mostly out of habit, and thunked his head on the steering wheel. “This probably isn’t going to make either of you happy, but I’m pretty sure we just got a flat tire. And sadly we don’t have a spare.” Meaning they would have to go back to town to try and find one in order to change the tire. The mansions were too far away to walk to in any reasonable amount of time. Especially when he wasn’t entirely sure what sort of state these two were in. “I can walk back and find one if you want to wait here.” He offered, turning halfway in his seat so he could actually see and hear any responses they might have given him.

Gilraen Meneldur

Bashful Explorer

xEugenie Passer
▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇
≫≫---------------------------------- Shoot straight

Eugenie didn't really have an exact answer for him. Todd might very well tell him what he didn't want to hear. She assumed he wouldn't not wanting to scare the boy, but who knows maybe he'd be straight with Matt and tell it like it was. Everyone was going to die but everything was different when you knew you were going to die at a certain time or that it could sneak up on you. You'd either feel invincible or go into a slump she figured.

"I'm sure he'll make sure that doesn't happen" She replied reassuringly though she wasn't sure it was what the boy wanted to hear. It was better than shrugging and going 'welp then you're ******** I guess.' or being bluntly honest saying 'everyone had to die at some point' like she normally might. That would only further dampen his spirits, she wasn't about to do that, not to a kid.

"You'll have to tell him later I'm afraid." She replied as she leaned back "He's gone out for supplies" Eugenie hoped that wouldn't actually make him change his mind if they took to long to get back. If she could at least get him out of the room that would be a start. "Why don't we at least go down stairs so your niece doesn't keep worrying"

[ooc:] ]
                    With: Matt
                    Health: Good
                    Wearing:[x]
                    Song in my head: [x]

DA zombie RK

≫≫---------------------------------- Right on target

Bashful Explorer

User Image

xxxTxoxdxdxxIxrxvxixnxg
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
"You're on this table, you're safe... 'cause I'm your medic.
And however little we may like or trust each other, we're on the same crew. t
Got the same troubles, same enemies, and more than enough of both."
        xxx ಠ_ಠ ⊰ ...)

As much as he wanted to embrace the boy and comfort him when he let him go he refrained from doing so. Keeping his hands where they were once he was done checking him over aware of his obvious discomfort. He might not have protested verbally but his body language did all the talking for him. Todd felt his stomach sink a bit as Luka eased himself further away from him. He understood his reasoning but it still was painful to watch, did he not even trust him? He could only guess as to what the boy had been through all this time. Part of him wondered if Luka felt any ill feelings toward him specifically in any way, considering how he behaved earlier he didn’t think that to be the case and knew his behavior was probably related to whoever he’d been with, but seeing him freeze at his touch and move away he couldn’t help but think it.

Todd stayed quiet as they continued to drive watching with a concerned expression as Luka bundled himself into a ball on the seat. Attempting to make himself smaller and move himself farther away from either of them even though he was stuck in the middle. He didn't want to make him uncomfortable; he wanted him to feel safe. He knew that probably wasn't going to happen though. "Nessa's fine" He replied with a slight sigh"I'm not sure about Skull. I assume he's okay as well" He added. The only person they'd heard from at the radio station so far was Silvia and even her they'd had little contact with. What little they had Todd pretty much let Sophia take over knowing she'd want to speak with her mother with them being separated.

The car suddenly shook and there was a pop from behind them. Todd moved his hands to whatever surface was on either side of him steadying himself as Aaron attempted to control the vehicle. Todd sat with his mouth agape in disbelief when the car was pulled to the side. There was a moment of silence as probably all of them realized what had just happened. Of all times to blow a tire this just had to be it. He watched Aaron as he pressed his head against the steering wheel. As the other man spoke Todd stayed quiet tilting his head a bit frustrated, ‘you’ve got to be ******** kidding me’ he thought as he sighed turning in his seat. Why did nothing ever go smoothly?

They could wait here, he’d certainly feel more comfortable that way. Yet what would they do if Aaron was surrounded if he took too long to get a new tire. Then they’d be stuck. Even if he and Luka made it back then he knew he’d only have to deal with Smoke if Aaron got killed or left behind. Todd motioned for Luka to follow as he opened the car door. They were all going; it would probably be quicker that way anyway. Look for a good tire, get it and get out as quick as possible. He didn't want to put Luka in harms way but what good would it do waiting in the car.User Image

Status of Mr. Freckles

O.O.C:
                                                                            Location: van/mansions Health: fine With: Aaron and Luka
                                                                            Currently carrying:
                                                                                Personal backpack:
                                                                                        Gun: bullets left (4), hunting Knife, books, harmonica, 2 can of beans, 2 can of spinach. One water bottle. Change of clothes. Surgical and first aid supplies from hospital. Pens/Pencil(s). Note pad.
                                                                                Unit one pack:click - currently does not have on him.
                                                                            Wearing: [x]
                                                                            DA zombie RK

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━-

Moonlight Hunter

User Image

Sophia

Rough? Sophia’s gaze lowered to Koga as she continued to scratch his head, a thoughtful look forming on her face as she did so. Given the way the dog had acted before, she was going to guess he had been one of the ones Toren had trained. Of course she knew people and dogs were different, but she thought if he was still content around the man, the training must not have been too horrible. At least she thought she should be able to handle it. She would be glad for the chance to at least learn how to defend herself anyway. Actually wielding the knives would go a long way in making her feel more comfortable using them. “I’ll do my best.” Sophia answered with a solemn nod.

His answer with regards to his past had Sophia blinking in surprise. Toren had glossed over it very quickly, but the words were nearly impossible to overlook. What had his life been like before all this? It didn’t sound like it had been peaceful, that was for sure. Whatever group he had been part of must have been pretty intense if the end result was that one would try to kill him for money at some point. Pity. All of the money in the world wouldn’t do anyone any good in this sort of world. It was better to have friends and family to watch your back. Sophia would have liked to offer some comfort, but she wasn’t sure how. Not to mention he didn’t seem particularly inclined to delve further into this topic. Because of that, she let the conversation move away without saying anything further. If he wanted to talk about it, then he would talk about it.

“I’m sure everyone is excited about joining up again.” She said instead. She knew she was anyway. It seemed like it was just dragging on. Hopefully now that things were quieter again they would be able to reconvene soon. “Okay.” She declared, hopping off the couch while being careful not to step on Koga. “I’ll go see what I can find. Don’t go anywhere, okay?”

Brett Casey

Moonlight Hunter

User Image

Les did not like this situation one bit. Alex should have been paying closer attention to his surroundings, but he never did. Usually Kai or Vahan took over when that happened, but the two had been fighting almost constantly for the past few days. The fighting wasn’t exactly unusual. The two were like water and oil. They did not get along at all and likely never would. Considering it was affecting their chances of survival, Les thought they should cut it out, but they wouldn’t. Eventually one of them would snap and do something they really shouldn’t. Hopefully when that happened nothing too bad took place.

Because they were being stupid, Les had been the one to take control whenever things looked dicey. Unfortunately he hadn’t anticipated things being this bad. Just the thought of trying to hole up in what he guessed would be a small, isolated building, and hoping this giant horde would pass them by was enough to make him cringe. He didn’t want to stop. He wanted to keep running. Running meant you had options. Trying to stay still was the fastest way to block yourself in and get killed. Because let’s be honest; nobody was going to come and help them. People weren’t nice. Not before this had happened, and not now. They didn’t care about others and wouldn’t do anything to put themselves at risk. Trying to fight through a horde would definitely fit into that category.

“Not safe…” Les said, shaking his head even as Danny pulled in front a bit to lead the way to the place he had mentioned. “Know…Know…” Those things could see them. He could tell. They weren’t moving very fast, but unless they got lucky it was hard to say if they would miss seeing where they disappeared off to. He was of half a mind to just keep going despite Danny’s words, but he didn’t. Partly because they were already heading this way and partly because he didn’t really want to leave the other boy by himself. Other than the whole pointing-a-gun thing he seemed not too bad. Les was fine being by himself; preferred it actually, but he wasn’t too fond of letting another kid get hurt.
Supplies: A few water bottles, some toy cars, a journal with a lock on it, a picture of his family, a small baggie of cat food, three cans of food, and a bag of chips.
Weapons: A scalpel
Company: Danny

Gilraen Meneldur

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out