Welcome to Gaia! ::

Possible Re-make is on the way. How long a time skip do we want?

A few months 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
A few weeks 0.125 12.5% [ 1 ]
A few days 0.125 12.5% [ 1 ]
No time skip. Just remake it where we are. 0.5 50.0% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]
This poll closed on July 13, 2015.
No longer accepting new votes.
<< < 1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 84 85 86 > >>

Fanatical Datemate

8,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
User Image
R o l a n dx x x F i n n e x
"Just Call Me Rolo."

xxxLocation || Radio station..
xxxCompany || Not at the station!Their building.
xxxMood || Screw You Wolf!... Lets get this boat rollin' ~!

After their mild quarrel, the brothers looked at one another a moment, before turning to Damien who spoke up once again. Unsure of what to do, Roland pointed at the table where the map sat. He wasn't sure what the guy was thinking, but... He was too quiet to read, that slightly bugged the brunette. Huffing just slightly, the young radio jockey moved away to the bar counter. "It's over there on that table. Stars are capitols, Purple is undiscovered points of interest, Green is safe, Yellow is a precautionary and red... well those are locations deemed unsafe." When Damien decided to look at the map, if he did; On the piece of paper were numerous 3D buildings, as if it were a birdseye view of the city and a couple of surrounding towns. The life figurines could only be determined as buildings. Along the buildings or map points were one of five different colored stickers. Either red, yellow, green, purple or a shiny star. The red stickered wal-mart in question was in fact surrounded by other buildings, this would allow safe enough travel to it. Among other things, a star stuck to a big building called the pack station sat around the edge of the map where it met a body of water and some hills. Drawn lines seemed to connect also in one of four colors. (Sorry for the lacking posts ;~; my motivation is bad atm lol . maybe it'll be better tomorrow.) (----)
~~~~~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
ℐ Scream God Forgive Me Please,
Cause ℐ Want You On Your Knees,
ℐ Don’t Wanna Think About It Now

In his mind he was already creating multiple routes that they could take, each one getting shorter and more efficient than the last until he'd found a way to get to the Wal-Mart they believed Yuki to be at. He'd need to scale a few buildings, do some long jumps and cross a few streets, but other than that, it's be short. The only dangerous parts were crossing the streets and scaling buildings, once he was on rooftops he'd be fine. He might need some rope though, and some more pills, he might have to raid an old pharmacy or drug den if possible. Which means he'd need backup just in case. He sighed, running his good hand through his hair, the other twitching at his side in an effort to keep from lifting it to his hair too.

White dreads spilled out over fingers and down his back before he sat down, running his fingers over the map carefully, double checking the route he'd picked out and he reached for a glass of water, sipping at it carefully for a moment before turning to Roland, asking softly, "do you wish to come and look for your comrade Danny?"

Grey eyes were plain and expressionless, empty of everything except the discomfort of the tingles running up and down his arm and the burning in his finger tips. His left arm was hurting a little more than he was willing to admit. His voice didn't betray him though, it stayed even, not showing an ounce of the pain he was in. If Roland agree'd to come, they'd need to start getting their bags ready and Damien would need to tighten the bindings on his ribs. He might ask Silvia for help with that, though, he might not.

ℐ Know ℐ Wont Get Out If ℐ Fall In
ℐ Don't Wanna Think About It Now
It’s Dark In My Imagination
NAME Damien "Ghost" Knox
PACK 10 granola bars, 6 bottles of water, 2 empty bottles, a water filter, 1 1/2 bottles of Jack Daniels, iPod ϖ charger ϖ speakers & Earphones, Samsung Galaxy Young ϖ charger, old laptop.
WEAPONRY
XXXXXARMED : Baseball Bat ϖ Nails
XXXXXCARRYING : Crossbow ϖ 8 Bolts, Compound Bow ϖ 37 arrows
HEALTH 88% (Permanently fractured ribs and nerve damage in left shoulder)
WHERE saloon
WITH Skull, Laurence, Delta and Beta, Silvia, Luka, Aki and Sendoa, Roland, Wolfe, Atomic
OUTFIT

OOC: i know what you mean, don't force yourself to write if you can't.

Bashful Sex Symbol

12,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Kimbery Ann Tyler
User Image

Kimmy pulled her arm away from the stranger.
“That’s a stupid rule… I get the feeling you rarely think things through…” She said glaring at Sano as she walked next to Meryl and him. Kim gazed up at the sky for a few moments, the rain was getting worse. They needed to find a place to hide from the storm, but where? Maybe there was a cabin near by or something. Maybe if she vocalized her thoughts one of the supposed adults could offer some suggestions. “Hey! Let’s find some shelter then we can think up a plan to help your friend”

Something off in the distance grabbed Kimmy’s attention. She stopped to get a better look at what it was.
“Look! There’s a building of some sort over there. That would work until morning and hopefully the weather will have cleared up by then.” Kimberly then headed to the small hut in the woods. Once inside she started to look around. She couldn’t help this strange feeling while in there like something was wrong, the bad feeling sat in her stomach like a brick making her feel sick. Kim moved into the kitchen area where she noticed there wasn’t vary much dust on the counter, someone had been there not long ago. Kim gripped harder on her gun. Was the bad feeling her gut trying to worn her she was being watched? Hearing a creak in a floorboard behind her Kimberly turned quickly but a man tackled her knocking her gun out of her hand rushed her. He then snatched the gun up and pointed it at her. “Who is she?!” He growled at Kimberly whom had frozen once the weapon was pointed at her. “Wh-who are you talking about?” “Don’t play stupid!! I know your one of them and I KNOW she isn’t really my wife!! I KILLED HER!! She’s dead! dead!! dead!! DEAD!!!!” The deranged man had started screaming at her. “O-one of wh-who...? You…. you killed your wife?” Kim’s voice trembled; her whole body shook with fear. The mad man rushed her again this time grabbing her by the throat. “I told you, DON’T PLAY STUPID!!!” Kim felt the hand on her throat tighten so she reached for the knife in her pocket but as soon as she had it out the mad man slammed her into the counters and she dropped it. “Did they think if they sent a kid I’d have mercy?! I’ll KILL YOU!!” He placed his other hand on Kim’s neck squeezing even tighter and lifting her. Kim’s face turned red then soon blue, her hands and arms started losing strength and soon fell limp beside her and soon her vision started to go dark…

‘Was this it? Is this how I die...? I don’t want to die…’ Kimberly closed her eyes and tears made their way down her cheeks.

Kim! Don’t give up!

Kimberly’s eyes shot open again. ‘I know that voice.’ Looking towards where it had come from the young brunette only saw the, counter? Her vision was blurry at this point but it definitely came from the counter and it looked like there was broken glass on it. She started to demand her muscles to work again, they screamed in protest but she was able to grab a rather large shard of glass and slash his face with it. Screaming in pain he dropped her. Being freed from the deranged man’s hold Kim laid on the ground coughing and gasping, she wasn’t sure if she could move. Hands pressed to the new gash on his face as he cussed and hissed in pain uttering a variety of threats to her.

Kimberly’s eyes focused on her gun, the man had dropped it in her assault with the glass. After a few moments of fighting with herself Kim managed to get on her hands and knees and crawl for the gun, she had just about grabbed it when a foot came down on her back and pined her to the ground. Grunting in pain Kim stretched under his foot and grabbed the gun she quickly lifted it and fired at his head. The bullet missed and grazed his cheek, leaving with an ear. The crazed man then ran deciding it wasn’t worth fighting the girl anymore, not if his life was at risk.

User Image
Where: Cabin in the woods
With: Meryl & Sanosuke
OoC: { }
Short Change Hero byThe Heavy

GoneWithTheWind7
Repost

Fanatical Datemate

8,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
User Image
"Just Call Me Rolo."

Roland came around to look at the map with Damien. He watched as he went over locations, then seemed to stop at the Wal-Mart. Why did he get such a foreboding feeling? Then, the whitehead spoke up, softly if he might add... Was he hiding from someone? Hell! Better question. Was he crazy?! The brunette stood there a moment, looking down at the map, all the red... The last time he'd been down there was Pre-pocalypse,all those panicked human beings... All those, not living. When things quieted down, he had taken a team there to see what they could get. There was a rather large body count, because around a certain time, they had flooded the streets... Like a nightmarish Black Friday. Hey everyone! With your Vizio, you can get free food! He swallowed, the thought made it more urgent to find Danny... Besides, his partner was pretty badly busted up... He couldn't just leave a one armed guy to fend for himself..

So the decision was made, dammit Roland's brain. He walked to Wolfe's side, whispering to the blond. After a few nods were made, Roland went into the closet and grabbed some needed supplies while Wolfe went up to check on the others..
"Think you can keep up, Tarzan?" He grinned ever so childishly. Tarzan fit Damien well, he knew those dreads reminded him of someone!He placed his weapons under his new poncho adornment, and stepped outside. Geez this weather sucked, on top of that... Ell stole the damned van. Eugh. (You know, my characters are just digging themselves deeper holes with everyone else. XD) (----
~~~~~

"Easily" he stated, following the other with his own bag of provisions ready to go, strapped to his back tight and secure, nodding to Delta and pointing outside to say he was leaving, a nod his only reply from the red haired woman. He closed the door quietly, making sure to not let it slam and began moving to a building down the street a bit, a ladder, slightly rusted and just a tad too high for him to reach, but he leaped, reaching with his good arm and managed to get a good hold before swinging his legs and kicking the air, giving himself a boost to pull himself up another rung and then again, to another rung until he was able to hook his feet onto the bottom rung and push himself up the more easier way, climbing one handed, grunting softly at every rung until he made it to the rooftop, hauling himself over with a larger "oomph" before slumping down, breathing heavily and digging through his bag for his waterbottle.

NAME Damien "Ghost" Knox
PACK 10 granola bars, 6 bottles of water, 2 empty bottles, a water filter, 1 1/2 bottles of Jack Daniels, iPod ϖ charger ϖ speakers & Earphones, Samsung Galaxy Young ϖ charger, old laptop.
WEAPONRY
WHERE saloon
WITH Skull, Laurence, Delta and Beta, Silvia, Luka, Aki and Sendoa, Roland, Wolfe, Atomic
OUTFIT

OOC:

Fanatical Datemate

8,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
User Image
"Just Call Me Rolo."

Now this is what he was talking about! A free-running buddy! Alb eit crippled, but... Either way, he wasn't bothered... Maybe protective, but not bothered. Roland easily propelled his body up to the top of the roof after his companion. He had to admit, he was a little out of shape... He definitely needed to do this more. But concern grew as he looked at the panting Damien. "How're you holding up, Tarzan? Are you sure you're up to this? I know you took the little girl in, but I'm sure she's safe enough to be picked up in the morning. I've got to admit, I admire your determination. Sure I'd do the same for Danny, but this is infested land we're going toward. It isn't a laughing matter..." He took a moment to stand guard as the other male pulled out his waterbottle. "So... how did you come to find such a sweet little girl alive in these wastes?" He wouldn't get to hear his teammate's response from that point.. For a split second, he felt a skull shattering pain... Pain turned into disorientation, and disorientation turned into a grounded Roland on the rooftop and another swift strike coming at Damien from the side. He quickly lost consciousness. (------.) (----)
~~~~~

Fanatical Datemate

8,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Maybe he'd rushed too much to take this opportunity... But the moment Damien and Roland left their safehouse without telling the others, they'd condemned themselves. The cowboy hat man sat widdling away in a beaten up old truck, it was a pure coincidence that in his break, he saw someone familiar walk by. A grin curled scarred cheeks, as he climbed out of the vehicle and wound around the target building. As Zombie climbed, he swung his legs up and kicked Roland to the ground. With his bat now in hand, he swung it at the sitting Damien. The blow wasn't meant to kill the lone climber, but to render him unconscious. He remained silent, every so often glancing down at the smaller saloon building. With the rain and cloaking darkness, they would hopefully be covered from sight... So all he had to do was be as silent and as quick as possible in his new mission.

Bashful Explorer

User Image

xxxDxxaxxnxxnxxyxxDxxaxxy ♛xxx
"Small Fry ~ struttin' by the pool room. Small Fry ~ you should be in the school room. My my, now you put down that cigarette! you aint a grown up high and mighty yet. Small fry ~ dancing for a penny, Small fry ~ counting up how many. My my, now you just listen here to me! You ain't the biggest catfish in the sea.

"Where are you going?" Dan asked the stranger with the animals as he set his dog down beside him. But he hadn't gotten an answer. Giving an annoyed look as the man walked away Dan turned his attention to the dog who was now snuggled up to Yuki, he pet its head smiling to himself at the sight of the three legged animal. Mello and Matty continued to bicker with one another, Dan again got a little lost on their conversation and tuned them out his attention more on the dogs in front of him that was until their conversation was directed towards all of them at once. Dan looked up from the dogs toward Matty, unlike the others he knew where they were, he knew the danger of staying here. So far they were lucky and had been able to keep the zombies at bay but who knows how long that would last "I don't want to stay here" He started to say but paused in his answer when Yuki suddenly fainted, what? why did she faint?! A look of worry appeared on his face as Mello picked the girl up in his arms. She seemed okay just a second ago. Yuki came around but they were still worried. Dan bit his lip, they shouldn't have even come into this store in the first place, but would it be good for Yuki to travel? It was till pouring out side and they would still have walkers to get through. "I-I should have told you before, I forgot, honest, I didn't think until we came in. This is a quarantined zone. That's what Roland and Wolfe call it anyway. A spot that's swarming with walkers. The buildings around are safe for the most part but we're gonna have a tough time getting out if we want to try"User Image

[Out Of Cake: ]
                    [location: wal-mart]
                    [with:
                    [carrying: Crossman 2100 bb gun, Swiss army knife, glasses, comics, candy bars, fishing hooks, several kinds of rope, walkie talkies, family photos, fathers pocket watch and compass, grandfathers navy helmet.
                    Bored Z o m b i e

GoneWithTheWind7

PassiveAnger

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Yuki tends to attract trouble" he muttered, wiping his hand across his mouth, relaxing in the rain for a moment before twisting, trying to get into a defensive position, having only just dodged the attack that had been aimed at his head, it still managed to scrape against his cheek, a small bruise already beginning to form that would later take up the whole cheek and probably his jaw line. His whole face ached and he groaned softly, moving back as quickly as he could a few steps, just out of Zombie's range. "You" he hissed, his voice low and quiet, barely audible over the soft patter of the rain.

He didn't even try to alert the saloon as to what was going on, his voice wasn't that loud and the mist and the fact that it was night time.... No one would realize where he was yet, not without a really good fog light.

NAME Damien "Ghost" Knox
WEAPONRY
WHERE on a rooftop down the street from the saloon
WITH Roland and Zombie
OUTFIT

OOC:

Ice-Cold Genius

User Image

Ϩαƞoƨưƙɛ Zaɲʑɒ Ƨɐɡɒɼɑ

User Image
Sanosuke turned to look at Kim, getting ready to say something, but was stopped when she made her comment about him not thinking things through a lot. Sanosuke’s face went from offended, to shocked, to nervous in the span of two seconds. Wow, this girl knew him pretty well, didn’t she? Sanosuke rarely thought things through, it was too much of a hassle to think, not to mention, it’d just make things boring. ”Hey, hey now. Those are some of the rules I grew up on. There’s isn’t anything as stupid rules where I’m from.” Sano replied, reaching up to rub the back of his head as a small smile danced across his face. ”Though uh… You did kinda peg me right by saying I don’t think things through. I mean sometimes I do! Just not all the time… I like the thrill of surprises.” The brown haired male replied, letting out a small laugh.

Kimberly spoke up again, saying that they should find some shelter. Sano paused in his steps, a look of pure confusion coming to his face as he turned his head this way and that, trying to find a place where someone would make up shelter, or a house. In the forest…? ”I suppose we can do that. I mean, all this rain is going to get the two of you sick. And I’d hate to see you guys get sick…” Sano replied, agreeing with the younger girl, and went walking off after her and Meryl. It wasn’t too long before the girl found something off in the distance. Wait a sec, did she just say she found a building… In the middle of the forest? Something didn’t seem right with this little ‘lucky break’… ”Wait… Wait for me! I’m getting one of those bad feelings again. Don’t go running off without me! How am I supposed to protect you?” Sanosuke cried out to the girls retreating form, and got ready to run after her when suddenly… A root made itself known, sticking up from the ground. And it seemed as Sanosuke was running, his foot seemed to catch, which in turn caused the taller man to trip… And land face first on the forest ground with a soft thud. Sanosuke lay on the ground for a few moments in a little daze, his vision and thoughts seeming to spin around in circles. “You stupid little piece of sh--!” Sanosuke quickly cut himself off, trying his best to watch his mouth in the presence of a lady. With a small groan, Sanosuke got on all fours, and began coughing, spitting up small bits of mud as he did so. ”I’m okay… Just erm… Checking the dirt for freshness…” Sanosuke muttered under his breath as he forced himself into a sitting position, reaching an arm up to wipe at his mouth with his sleeve. It was then as he took the moment to recover from his dizziness, did he finally remember, Kim might be in trouble! At the thought of someone being in trouble, Sanosuke jumped to his feet, a serious look coming to his face as he clenched his fist at his sides, his look making it seem as if he never fell in the first place. ”Don’t worry! I’m coming!” Sanosuke yelled, and went running off at a near inhuman speed in the direction of the little hut.

By the time Sanosuke made his way to the front of the hut, he heard the sound of screaming, followed shortly after by the sound of a gun shot. Brown orbs widened in a sudden panic, Kimberly! Was she hurt? Or was she the one that fired the lone shot? He hoped it was Kimberly that shot the gun as he went running towards the door, only to pause in his step as the door swung open, and out came flying the deranged man, who was… Missing an ear? Or so Sano thought that’s what he saw… Either way, if this man was injured, that must have meant that he threatened to harm Kimberly. And that was something Sanosuke would not accept. As the deranged man came running towards Sano, the brown haired man threw his arm out in the air, catching the man by the throat. Dark brown eyes seemed to narrow, taking on a murderous glint as he lifted the man up in the air, so that he was eye level with Sano. ”You know… I have a rule against taking the life of a living being…These walkers? I don't feel so guilty, they're already dead. So what's there to be guilty about...” Sano spoke out softly, though his voice was dark and menacing. The brown haired male tilted his head to the side as he leaned closer to the man, inspecting the other’s eyes for any signs of guilt. Did he feel bad for hurting the girl? Did he… Kill Kimberly and went running away out of shame? ”But, when said person did something wrong… More importantly, when they harm one of my friends… Then that rule is null and void. And you sir… Have violated this rule. You hurt one of my friends. And now you must pay the price.” Sanosuke began to tighten his grip around the man’s throat, digging his finger nails into the delicate flesh. ”Mercy is too good for a monster like you. I bid you farewell…” With that being said, Sano squeezed the man’s throat, until the sound of bones cracking filled the air. He kept his grip firm for a few moments, snapping the poor man’s neck before releasing his grip around the mans neck uncerimoniously throwing the body to the ground.

Slowly, he turned to look at Meryl, the dark look that previously clouded over his usually kind eyes faded, and in it’s place was a friendly gleam, as well as a smile on his face. ”I’ll leave it to you to finish off the guy and make sure he don’t turn. I’m going inside to check on the girl, okay?” With a small nod of his head, he went walking off into the hut. Almost carefully, he took a step inside, his soft footstep still making a small creaking noise on the floorboard below. ”Hey… Is everything alright? Are you… Okay?” Sanosuke called out to Kimberly, letting her know that it was him walking in to the hut, so not to surprise her, and to make sure she didn’t attack him by accident as well. He took another step inside, his brown eyes peeking around the small hut until his vision settled upon the smaller girl laying on the ground, clutching desperately onto the gun. ”There you are sweetheart!” Sanosuke called out with a small sigh of relief as he jogged over to her. Once he got to her side, he crouched down so he could get closer to her, and held out a hand to help the poor girl to her feet. He took a moment to look Kim over, inspecting her for any signs of injuries. But when his eyes settled upon the hand print around her neck, his smile faltered into that of a small scowl. The man deserved the fate that Sano gave him… His facial features softened as guilt came swelling up from the pit of his stomach, the disappointment he held in himself for not being there to help Kim when she needed help the most was enough to make Sano get sick. He could feel the bile starting to creep up his throat, but he forced it down with a gulp. ”I… I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. I… I should’ve been there for you. You could have…” The elder male’s voice faded into silence as he bowed his head, shame apparent as his shoulders slacked.

Out Of Catfish

Sorry about the wait. I saw your post, and kept trying to get to it, but every time I did, I started falling asleep, or got distracted with other things. XD But your recent post has more added on to it, which seemed to work in my favor!
Sanosuke speaking Japanese
Taiyou-Amaya

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

ӿAre you stalking me? Well... You can find me at:
Somewhere lost in the forest

ӿI'm within ear shot of:
“Wyoming" and Kim

ӿWhat's on my mind:
This is going to be a long journey…

ӿIn my bag full of goodies:
Three boxes of rice, fishing rod, spare stick (to use as a pole for fishing), fishing lure, fishing line, matches (a box of 25), a bag of assorted candy, a compass, a small tool kit, first aid kit, rope, flashlight (x2), three bottles of water, a can of corn, a picture of his girlfriend, box of strawberry pop-tarts, box of cookies and a box of pocky

Fanatical Datemate

8,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Zombie stepped by the downed Roland. Knocked a little off balance, the Ex-Slaver readjusted himself. This kid seemed slightly off balance from appearances. "Didja miss me... heheh. I bet that little girl's still dreaming about me. You'll never guess what happened now!..." He spoke up running for Damien to strike at him again, this time with a swift kick toward the guy's legs to get him down before he swung the bad at him once more. "Looks like you changed your hair, huh? I can't say I like it, makes you look more girly."

Ice-Cold Genius

User Image

User Image
Matty took a moment to look away from Mello, raising a curious brow as Charlie spoke making a comment that his dog didn’t bite, but he did. Matty couldn’t help the mischevious smirk that came to his face as both his brows shot up in a curious manner. There had to be a reasoning as to why he would say something like that, right? “Oooh Bah-bay~!” Matty called out to Charlie, sticking out his tongue in a playful manner. “Don’t say such things if you’re not expecting some sort of reaction out of that… Ya tease.” Matty called out, a light teasing tone to his voice as he let out a soft chuckle. “I just so happen to like being bitten… -- Not by zombies, but in a playful manner of course.” Matty began, and was ready to say something else, but was stopped as Mello shifted Yuki in his arms, holding her in one arm, while the other reached out to smack the red head in the back of the head. “Owww!” Matty whined, reaching up to rub the back of his head, pouting as he glared at the blonde, who went back to focusing on Yuki. “What was that for Mello?!” He asked in a huff, his pout seeming to grow in response to his whining.

Mello gave a small roll of his eyes, cradling Yuki in his arms, to try and keep her comfortable while he turned in is spot, looking to Charlie as he went to work killing another walker. He had to admit, the man was rather impressive, skillfully killing a walker with a glass bottle? Maybe Mello could learn a thing or two from him… But the look on the man’s face as he sat there after killing the walker… It looked as if he enjoyed killing the thing… Mello shook his head, dismissing those thoughts to the back of his mind as he went back to reprimanding the red head beside him. ”Why? Because there are children in the room. Such talk shouldn’t be spoken in front of them…” Mello spoke in an authoritative tone of voice, causing Matty to smile sheepishly as a small blush spread across his face. ”Though I like to bite and enjoy being bitten from time to time..” The blonde quickly added in a small mutter, more so to himself than anyone else.

But, Matty was sure to hear those words, as he turned to look at Mello, his eyes once more lit in a mischievous glow. ”Don’t think I didn’t know—Hear that!” He whispered softly into the blonde’s ear, causing the male to shudder as a flustered look crossed his face.

Shut up Matty!” Mello seethed, feeling his temper beginning to spike. Calm down Mello… Don’t lose your temper… He mentally coaxed himself before drawing in a deep breath, turning his gaze down to the girl in his arms as she finally spoke. His embrace grew instinctively tighter, not enough to hurt the girl, but comforting enough to know that he was there for her. He listened to her speak, as she explained the reasoning behind her newest injury. To be honest, the first thing he could think of was ‘she’s so accident prone! I swear I’m going to put her in a bubble…’, but quickly thought better of saying that aloud. His blue orbs shifted away from Yuki as she pointed out the clothing rack. Well, that explains all the walkers laying down at the bottom of the steps earlier… ”You’re… Cold?” Mello inquired, returning his stare over to her. Being cold wasn’t probably a very good sign… ”Matty, help me get my jacket off.” Mello suddenly called out to the red head, who seemed to grin eagerly at the idea.

With pleasure~” Matty chimed and went behind Mello, going to work trying to pull the jacket off. After a few maneuvers, and shifting of Yuki later, the jacket was off, revealing Mello’s leather vest that left both his arms and stomach exposed to the elements. Matty turned to look at Yuki, a small smile coming to his face as he gently laid the jacket over the tiny girl. ”Don’t worry hun. We’ll keep you nice and warm~” Matty replied, tucking the jacket in around Yuki, cocooning her in Mello’s grip.

Yuki spoke up again, talking about the cut being reopened again, which in turn caused the blonde to frown. Why did you have to be so accident-prone? Mello thought to himself before letting out a small sigh. ”Don’t worry Yuki. I… I’ll think of something to help you get better. But for now, I… We need to get your wounds checked out. Your head especially…” Mello turned in his spot, and began looking around the darkened area, trying to see if he could find some sort of first-aid kit nearby. ”But since you did hit your head and all… We’re going to have to keep you up for a few hours, to make sure you don’t have a concussion. Don’t ask why, but that’s what my mom would do to me when I hit my head as a kid…” Mello’s voice seemed to fade into silence as he thought of his mother for a brief moment.

Matty, sensing the other’s sudden down mood, turned to look at both the dogs as they settled around Yuki and Mello, both dogs looking almost concerned for Yuki. ”Aw. Would ya look at that? Both the dogs are worried about ya too, Princess.” Matty murmured affectionately towards Yuki, letting out a soft chuckle.

Yuki’s next comment however, seemed to startle both Matty and Mello. They both turned their incredulous stares over to the little girl, wondering why she would say something like that? Did she know what she was saying?! ”I-Is that so?” Mello asked after a few moments of silence, blinking twice. ”I didn’t take you as the biting type Yuki…” The blonde mumbled softly, giving a small tilt of his head.

Matty on the other hand, took a step back, and placed a hand over his mouth and began having a giggling fit. ”Heheh. Whoo! You go girl! Heehee. I love this girl already!” Matty replied in between fits of laughter.

The laughter, and playful mood was quickly subsided, when Danny finally spoke up saying he didn’t want to stay here. Mello opened his mouth, to ask why Danny was intent on not staying here, when the younger boy spoke up, explaining the situation. "Damnit!” Mello growled after the boy finished speaking. The blonde narrowed his eyes, letting out a small hiss as he grit his teeth in anger. Great… So they were sitting somewhere that was surrounded by walkers?! Yuki’s condition meant they really shouldn’t be doing much traveling. And with his own health starting to deteriorate… This really wasn’t a good situation they were getting themselves into. Think Mello, think… ”Well, I really don’t think we have much of an option but to stay here…” Mello muttered, turning in his spot to face the front doors. He thought for a few more moments, before speaking up again. ”The best thing we can do right now is settle in for the night. That means, we’re going to have to do a better job at locking up and blocking any spots where Walkers might be able to get in. The front and side doors, the back door… Anywhere there is access…” Mello turned in his spot again, looking to the stairwell where Matty and the other came down. ”Once that’s done. We can head upstairs, seal off all the exits up there and rest for the night. Hopefully come morning, the storm will have passed and we can attempt to safely leave.” Mello declared, drawing in a deep shaky breath before looking down at Yuki, concern flickering deep within his blue orbs.

Matty began looking around, trying his best to find something that would help them out. He paused in his searching however as he turned to look at Mello, watching the blonde curiously for a few moments. He… Doesn’t seem like himself… Matty thought to himself, a small frown coming to his face. ”Yeah… Hopefully whatever walkers are around these parts will have moved on as well… Looks like we have no choice but to stay here…” With a small frown, Matty turned to look back at Charlie, and then to Danny. This was all Matty’s fault. If he had kept on moving, instead of stopping here… Then maybe they would be somewhere safer by now… That thought alone, was enough to dampen the red head’s happy mood, but he wasn’t going to let it show, he needed to remain positive! Turning the frown upside down into a beaming smile, Matty placed his hands on his hips, giving a small nod of his head. ”Alright! We can do this! Let’s get to work, shall we?” Matty called out, before placing a hand off his hips and throwing it into the air.

Out Of Controllers
Gilraen Meneldur

Bored Z o m b i e

PassiveAnger

This is where we’re at:Wal-Mart
Traveling Companions: Danny, Yuki, New guy and Mello?!
Health: 100%
75%
Feeling at the moment: Curious, Hesitant, Protective, Worried, Happy
Concerned, Curious

Running through Our minds: What are we going to do now?
Yuki… Please be okay…

At Our Disposal: Matt:
In the car: 2DS, Various Ammo, five packs of cigarettes, laptop, backseat full of videogames and junk food, (car) chargers for all my electronics, some medical supplies, bag full of clothes, bag of random wires, CD cases, rope, cell phone, container full of gas in the trunk and various junk found while scavenging

On me: A pack of cigarettes, my PSP, 3DS, My custom made Link Sword, pistol with three clips (each holding 21 rounds), a bag of candy, survival knife

Mello:
Bolts: 10 in the bag, 4 ready to go, 21 Bars of chocolate (I got a problem alright, back off!), Baseball bat, Pistol with 3 clips (one in the gun, two at the ready, each holding 17 rounds), A bottle of water, Swiss Army Knife, Matches (a box of 10), Rope, three handmade explosives, various supplies needed to create more explosives, 1 camera, 2 knives, a pack of batteries, a spare change of clothes, flashlight

"Let me guess, you realized you're bat s**t insane?" he replied, dodging as best he could, but still tripping and bashing his head on the cement, lights exploding in front of his eyes and he rolled, narrowly avoiding the bat to the head but still falling unconscious as his head spun crazily one last time before his vision went dark and the pain became too much and then nothing at all. [********] he managed to mutter before he was gone.

NAME Damien "Ghost" Knox
WEAPONRY
WITH Roland and Zombie
OUTFIT

OOC:well, he's officially knocked out, and not because of the bat lol

Fanatical Datemate

8,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

"No..." Zombie whispered. "How much fun I'm going to have with you and your dau-... Wait a minute... You're not the right one." He stared a moment, realizing this wasn't that b*****d at all, this was someone totally different. Hmmm... Where did he see this guy before? He knew Damien was with the warehouse group, that was for sure. He crossed his arms as he tried to think. This one was with his target and that little girl who somehow survived drowning in the raider attack. With a single gesture, he picked up the whitehead, leaving his bag and any weapons behind. Then, he set off with Damien. The first time he'd tried to kidnap someone didn't go so well, but between the storm and the dark, he was confident it'd work this time. "Yeah, you're ******** alright, poppit."

It wasn't long before he was grounded and vanished into the storm. He needed a quick escape now. Eventually, he came across a bike powered carriage of some sort... Damned tourists. It was the best he could get, and it didn't require power. He'd just need to get to the meetup point downtown. He set Damien into the carriage of the peddled vehicle, once the male's hands were nice and tightly bound, he left in a silent hurry. He flicked his flashlight on, and rode through the streets until he eventually came to his destination, a street from the Wal-Mart was a ransacked Walgreen's. From appearances it looked empty, but on the inside, atleast four bandits stood awaiting their captain. When Zombie presented his prize, he took Damien to the back, where he'd bound him to a steel shelf that was bolted to the ground. "We found a car that looked like Matty's outside of a Wal-Mart a street over, we broke the entrance down to try and get them out with the walkers... Two are stationed inside, they told us there were about five individuals. Damned new recruits couldn't tell us who they were, but there's no mistake that there are two children, one of which that matches the description you gave." "Perfect, we'll need to go about this carefully, there's no telling what we're up against." He said. (Woo~ Damien: 0 Floor: 10 C: )

When he finally came to, he was in a room, tied to a pole. He struggled softly, looking around through his dreadlocks and tried to get his bearings, head still swimming and aching until he heard the voices, someone was talking to him... He focused a little more, able to peer up at Zombie and his mind came into clarity, "You. Won't. ********. TOUCH. My. Daughter" he stated, venom in his voice and he managed to lunge forwards a little, swinging a foot out aimed at Zombie or one of the guards, who ever was closest. He breathed harshly, ignoring the spasms running up and down his left arm and the searing, burning pain coursing through his entire body from having his left arm at an awkward angle.

His struggles got stronger when the guards mentioned the group that Yuki was with and he tried to get free, twisting his good wrist in the bonds to try and loosen them. "Sendoa and I have been teaching our Daughter to fight, you go near her, she'll cut your hands off before you can even open your mouth to insult her, and if you do manage to touch her, I. Will. ********. Gut. You" he said with a feral smirk overtaking his usually stoic and emotionless features, promising nothing but pain for Zombie, if only he could get his hands free and his head to stop spinning everytime he changed which direction he was looking.

NAME Damien "Ghost" Knox
WEAPONRY
(Pack and weapons are left on rooftop with Roland near the Saloon)
WITH Roland and Zombie
OUTFIT

OOC: yeah, Damien is having some bad luck at the moment.

Daggur the Deranged, : Bandit working for Zombie.
He watched the kid with a fascinated grin, chuckling under his breath at their threats and ignored their pretty white hair and how much he wanted to see it full of blood. Oh, if they weren't Zombies, he'd have this boy bent over and ******** raw. He chuckled again, sounding maniacal for a moment before moving closer to Zombie, "What do you want boss? I can go fetch her for you?" he offered, hoping that getting into his bosses good books would mean that he'd be allowed to play with the pretty white haired toy currently tied up to the pole.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff