Welcome to Gaia! ::

Possible Re-make is on the way. How long a time skip do we want?

A few months 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
A few weeks 0.125 12.5% [ 1 ]
A few days 0.125 12.5% [ 1 ]
No time skip. Just remake it where we are. 0.5 50.0% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]
This poll closed on July 13, 2015.
No longer accepting new votes.
<< < 1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 84 85 86 > >>

User Image
I'm an enigma that's haunting you, An astigmatism you can't see through
There's a Shadow on your back, and it's eating out your ℍeart now

As he carried Damien back in he passed Luka, letting him know that Yuki was safe and with friends and that she'd be back soon before laying Damien down with Sendoa, telling Sendoa what had been said over the radio only moments ago. Trying to block out the monster in his head telling him to leave them all, to go kill zombies or himself. He wasn't weak. He wasn't... He wasn't weak!

~Yes you are Jimmy, you're weak~

He swallowed thickly and moved to sit with Luka but realized he was covered in blood. He knew how Luka felt about blood, he didn't like it. So he moved over to the bar, reaching for a rag and some hand wash before moving back outside to start washing himself off in the rainwater. Blood and bits of flesh, bone and brain slid down his body and out of his hair, part of an eyeball and a finger tangled in his hair and he tried to get them out with his fingers, having a bit of a fit as he tried to get his fingers untangled from the strands of hair. He gasped loudly as he finally succeeded, using the rag and the hand wash to rinse some of the blood out, lathering up and trying to wash as much of his body clean as possible, even scrubbing blood and dirt out from under his nails.

~Just face it Jimmy, you've got blood on your hands and it will never wash out~

He scrubbed harder and harder until his skin ached and felt tender, rubbed raw and there was no longer blood visible on his skin, though he knew it had been there and still felt dirty, felt like his skin was still saturated with it, still covered and it was in his mouth and it was in his throat, choking him and suffocating him. He took deep breaths and gripped his head, hands tangled once again in his hair, using it to ground himself, biting his lips and squeezing his eyes shut before falling to his knees, the screaming and whispers in his head drowning out the cold and the pain in his shoulder.

When he finally did get up again, water soaking him to the bone and chilling him to the core, he had gone cold again, but was clean, rinsed out by the rain. He felt better, stronger too. He looked at his shoulder, the bleeding had stopped and he was able to move his arm. He stood on his own feet and walked calmly back inside, wringing the rag out before stepping in and put the soap and rag on the bar, smiling at Roland comfortably and then flopping down on the chair with Luka, pulling him into his chest and holding him tight. He was clean, still soaking wet, but he was clean and his natural body heat was pushing through, making it a warm wet.

Consolation for what you've lost, A constellation that can't be crossed
There's a Shadow on your back, and it's eating out your ℍeart now

Name: Jimmy "Skull" Knox
Back Pack: Knife, machete, Large Crowbar, 2 first aid kits, 3 bottles of water, 1/2 bottle of bourbon, some advil, a tin of peaches, a tin of pears
Health: 98%
Where: Middle of the road > running towards Sendoa
With: Yuki, Sendoa, Aki, Mello, Ell, Quip, Sophia, Roland
User Image
OUTFIT (Minus the shirt, it's with Yuki still, unless she got rid of it?)
Out Of Character : Very disjointed post, i'm sorry.

Moonlight Hunter

User ImageSophia

A thrift store? It had been quite a while since Sophia had been to one of those. She couldn’t even remember now why they had been there. Probably just looking around to see what was there. The question was, why were they going there now? It seemed like Ell really liked the place, so she couldn’t really complain. Whatever the reason was, she knew she would find out soon, as Ell had said.

Once they arrived, Sophia had to fight the urge to go wandering off to look at all the neat things there. Because of how things were it wasn’t often she found things she liked. Honestly, the only things she owned were things she had currently had on her. Namely; practically nothing. The thought of having things to call her own again made her giddy. Of course, this was Ell’s safe haven. So she wasn’t going to touch anything unless she asked first.

Following Ell around, she gave half of her attention to what she was putting in the wagon, and half of her attention to everything else. It wasn’t until the woman actually addressed her that she focused entirely on her, however. When she did, it was with an excited smile. “Okay!” She replied.

Without seeming to care if Ell was actually turned around or not, Sophia eagerly began changing into the new clothes; which seemed to be a bit big, but fit for the most part. “What’s free running?” She asked, pulling at the clothes a bit before she started poking through the goggles. “If you’re asking if I can run, I’d say yes. I’m not as fast as I’d like to be, but I can run for a pretty long time before I get tired.”

Bored Z o m b i e

Moonlight Hunter

User Image
Silvia Underwood
☆═━┈┈━═☆

Silvia smiled at Laurence’s words of gratitude before she left the three of them alone. Her next step was to tend to Skull, then she would fix herself up. After that she would go upstairs to see how Sendoa was faring. At least that was the plan. Unfortunately, before she could actually go through with it, she noticed Skull walking outside. Sighing slightly, she shook her head before she went about cleaning up her own wound, making sure the bullet was out before she repeated the same steps on herself that she had done for Laurence. It was a pain stitching herself from this angle, but at least she was close enough to her heat to bite the end of the thread when she needed to.

By the time she was done, Skull had come back inside and made his way over to Luka. She never liked interrupting people when they were settling down, but she had to make sure the man was okay. Luka could probably do with a checkup too, if he would let her. At least it wouldn’t hurt to ask. “Hey there, sugar.” She said, keeping her voice soft as she approached the two. “Do you need me to patch you up? It’s not good to leave your injuries open like that.”

Having moved across the room, Silvia was now in a better position to hear when Yuki spoke over a walkie talkie. She felt herself tense up as she glanced over at Roland and the item. Walmart? When had that girl gotten away? Now that she was thinking about it…There were several people missing from their group. If Yuki hadn’t been bad enough, Silvia thought she might actually have a panic attack when she realized she couldn’t see any sign of Sophia. “Sophia? Honey?” Frantic, she glanced sharply around the room before she ran upstairs. When she didn’t see any sign of her she ran back downstairs, clearly having every intention of barging out into the storm if it meant she would be able to find her child.

Just a few minutes...She had turned away for just a few minutes to tack care of wounds. Where could Sophia have gone in such a short amount of time?

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Weapon/ammo: Survival knife, crowbar, and a 9mm handgun (26 rounds left)
Supplies: A water bottle, a couple of cans of food, a half pack of cigarettes, an assortment of random medicine, medical supplies, and bandages.
Party: Yuki and Damien

Moonlight Hunter

User Image
XXLuka AeliusXX

☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣

Yuki was safe. That was good. But what about M? Luka still didn’t understand why it was he felt so drawn in by him. There was just something there that was telling him he should know this person from somewhere. The question was where would he even know him from? While he was sure that was something he would ponder a lot in the days to come, he couldn’t seem to focus on it right now. Even knowing that the other male had wandered off and didn’t appear to be with Yuki anymore, though he was certain they had left together.

Instead he was still trying desperately to keep his face hidden as he pressed his face tightly against the pillow. He hated this. So much. Luka had felt broken so many times since he had been separated from the others. More often than not that feeling had led to him wanting to cry. But he hadn’t. So why was he doing it now when he should feel happy? Not only was he finally back with Skull in the others after so long, but they had found even more people they had all been certain were dead. Ell, Silvia’s daughter, and so many other people they never would have dreamed of meeting before. Their group might be weak, but they would surely grow stronger now that they were together. Obviously the danger was far from gone, but with so many others watching your back it didn’t feel completely wrong to let yourself relax every now and then.

But he wasn’t fine. He didn’t feel fine at all. Luka didn’t feel like he belonged here anymore. He couldn’t even help himself, let alone anyone else. It frustrated him beyond words feeling so useless. And now he had Anton in his mind again; the gnawing guilt of what might have happened differently had he just not been careless that day.

With his face pressed against the pillow like this, Luka didn’t notice that Skull had almost joined him. It wasn’t until he was being pulled against a strong, familiar chest that he knew his boyfriend was back. Sniffing lightly, he shifted so he could wrap his arms around Skull. It was obvious he had been outside recently since he was so wet, but even Luka was still wet from being out in the rain before, so this didn’t bother him too much.

Luka would have been just fine staying like this, but Silvia’s words a few moments later had him stiffening slightly. Wounds? Pushing back slightly; hoping Skull wouldn’t notice the redness in his eyes, he scrutinized the body before him. “You were hurt?” He asked, voice laced with concern. Then, before much more could be said, Silvia went racing off, calling out for Sophia. Luka blinked at her in confusion as he sat up a bit more. They were missing more people? Again?

☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣

Weapon/ammo: A revolver (3 shots left) and a metal baseball bat.
Supplies: The lock-picking kit his brother gave him for his birthday one year. A pack with a change of clothes, and a nearly empty bottle of water.
Party: Skull next to him; Yuki, Sendoa, Aki, Mello, and Silvia outside
Speaking English
Speaking Russian

Luka's current outfit

Bored Z o m b i e

Jake_Spicer_EvilGenius

Ice-Cold Genius

User Image
ɱɑɪɭ ɱɑɬɬƴJɛɛʋɑʂ

User ImageUser Image

User Image
Matty took a moment to look back at Danny, raising a curious brow. “Wow kid. Yo’re pretty smart for someone so young. But you’re completely right! A nick name’s got to have meaning… Hmm. Maybe I should call you young wise man instead of old wise man.” Matty replied, letting out a cheery laugh, a big grin on his face. “Danny… Danny. Alright! I will remember that. And I would more enjoy being your friend.” He flashed the boy a smile before turning his head away, laughing yet again at Danny’s next comment. “It’s a figure of speech Danny. Though I’d be pretty mad too if someone stepped on my toes.” Matty replied with a nod, remebering back to one time back at the hideout when he and Mello were playing around, and the blonde forcefully stepped on his toes. Mello had said it was an accident, but now thinking back to it, Matty finally realized it really wasn’t… He shook is head, dismissing the thoughts to the back of his mind as he turned to Yuki, going on to talking about videogames. “I’ll get ya into the world of gaming yet Danny, don’t ya worry! I’m an expert In all things video games!” Matty beamed with pride at his little accomplishments. If it was one thing he knew everything about, it was video games.

The interrruption was tempprarily interrupted as both Danny and Yuki spoke into the walkie, letting their family know where they were going to be for the night. As Yuki said something about missing her birthday, Matty’s eyes grew wide with a sudden shock. It was her birthday?! ‘Really…? Well, looks like I’m just going to have to make it the best birthday ever! Hmm… I highly doubt there’s any good cakes left…’ Matty mused to himself, trying to figure out a way to make the girl happy on her birthday. ‘If only I could pick up her parents and bring them here. She’d be real happy then!’ He continued thinking to himself, as the sound of thunder filled the air, snapping him from his thoughts, and causing him to tense in his spot. He sat there, trembling for a few moments, only relaxing in his spot as Danny’s voice snapped him back into reality. What was he doing?! Matty was the adult in this situation! He needed to be strong! Need to be strong… Matty silently coaxed himself as he looked to Danny, flashing him a smile. “Yeah, everything’s cool with me! Don’t need to worry about me.” He let out a small nervous laugh, before driving off. But, it seemed, his panic subsided a little to the back of his mind as Yuki spoke up, introducing Quip and saying she would love to be Matty’s bro?! “Alright! I go a bro-sis now! Hehehe. I’ve always wanted a sister too. This is turning out to be one of the greatest days I had in a long while!” Matty chimed merrily as he turned the corner, making his way towards the abandoned Wal-Mart.

A short drive later, they appeared at the Wal-Mart. Matty took a moment to look over the building, his mind half wanting to go running off to get out of the thunder storm, the other half of him wanting to stay put in the car. They do sa a car’s a safe place to be while outside during a storm right? But as Yuki climbed out of the car, Matty let out a small grunt, opening his door as he too climbed out. He really didn’t want Yuki traveling around by herself! Who knows if there’s any walkers out here! But the plastic around the nearby buildings was enough to make him feel safe, yet slightly curious as well. Was this Wal-Mart really safe…? As he began to wonder those thoughts to himself, Yuki had managed to go running off, making her way in the direction of their way inside. A dented up door….! “Yuki! Don’t go running off without me!” Matty cried out, getting ready to run off, but stopped as the sound of thunder filled the air. Matty stood frozen in his spot, his body trembling as he fought off the urge to cover his head like a little coward. Why, oh WHY did it have to be storming right now?! Once the sound had passed, Matty took off running as if his very life depended on it (which in a sense it did!). He came to a stop beside Yuki as she pushed open the door, making a mentioning of seeing walkers. But, the plus side, was that Wal-Mart was looking empty to Yuki. Did that mean they actually found a safe haven? Wal-Mart you’ve done it again~ Matty thought to himself, letting out a small sigh of relief as he waited for Danny to go inside. Matty, now smiling at Yuki’s outburst of making a fort, let out a small laugh, placing his hand on his sword just in case any walker decided to pop up out of nowhere before walking inside.

Once the three were inside, Matty went to work, shutting the door behind them, and once he was done, let out a small heavy sigh. That door took a lot of effort. “Man Yuki, you’re a strong little cookie, aren’t ya?” Matt replied, letting out a soft laugh as he turned to face the two children, his blue-green eyes uickly going to work surveying the area. “Okay guys, let’s go shopping! But stay close to me, okay?” Matty informed the kids as he went into his pocket, pulling out his old cellphone. Looking down to the electronic in his hand, pressed a few buttons, and turned on the flashlight on, lighting up a small area around them in a bright yellow glow. “Okay, kids. Where do ya want to start? Say we get ya guys out of those wet clothes and into some new, fashionable clothes!” Matty replied, taking another moment to look around before taking a cautious step forward. So, far everything seemed perfectly fine., which was good, right? Or was it the calm before… a storm? Matty gulped as he took sight to the shoe department. “Oooh! A new pair of shoes would be nice! As much as I love the boots I got on now…” Matty mused aloud, turning to look at the two kids.

User ImageUser Image User Image

Out Of Controllers
Gil: It was! And this one is even shorter for being rushed!
Gilraen Meneldur

Bored Z o m b i e

This is where I’m at:Streets
My buddies: Two kids (Danny and Yuki)
My health meter says I’m at: 100%
Feeling at the moment: Calm, Peaceful, Carefree and Happy
Running through my mind: Whoo safe inside a Wal-Mart! Take THAT Storm!
At my disposal:
In the car: 2DS, Various Ammo, five packs of cigarettes, laptop, backseat full of video games and junk food, (car) chargers for all my electronics, some medical supplies, bag full of clothes, bag of random wires, CD cases, rope, cell phone, container full of gas in the trunk and various junk found while scavenging

On me: A pack of cigarettes, my PSP, 3DS, My custom made Link Sword, pistol with three clips (each holding 21 rounds), a bag of candy, survival knife
User Image
Đon't Ϣant Ϻe ßaby, Ϊ'm ßad Ƚuck

It was hot, stifling, and he trudged up the street, shaking his head tiredly, sweeping red locks of clean but sopping wet hair, brown eyes staring a head of himself. He hadn't found Kovu, again, another day of not finding Kovu and him rampaging through the city trying to kill people who probably weren't even there. He noticed cars outside the saloon but didn't know whose they were, oh was he in for a surprise. He trudged through the door, sheathing his machete in his belt loop, grabbing a drink of gin on the rocks before his eyes adjusted to the dark and he looked around, dropping his drink as he stood face t face with Silvia. "Silv?" he asked, his mind barely registering the shattering glass or the alcohol now soaking up his pants legs and splattering over his boots. He was scared to move, hoping with everything he had that this was real, but too scared to move and see if it was for the simple fact that he'd had this dream a few too many times.

Đon't Kiss Ϻe ßaby, Ϊ'm Ӑ ℜough ₣uck

Name: Dominico "Atomic" Artemis
Pack: 2 bags of flour, 3 small cans of propane, 2 bags of rice, 10 cans of veggies, 10 cans of fruit, 3 cans of spaghetti, 5 cans of beans, 2 cans of corn, a whetstone, iPod, charger and headphones, walkie talkie
Weaponry:
XXXXXXArmed:Machete
XXXXXXCarryingBaseball bat, Army Knife
Health: 98%
Where: Streets > Saloon
With: Anyone at the Saloon... Too many names

{{ Out Of Character : }} How long has Sophia been with Wolfe and Roland? I want to include her in my next post, or just info on her. Give me as much as you can

Bashful Explorer

User Image

xxxDxxaxxnxxnxxyxxDxxaxxy ♛xxx
"Small Fry ~ struttin' by the pool room. Small Fry ~ you should be in the school room. My my, now you put down that cigarette! you aint a grown up high and mighty yet. Small fry ~ dancing for a penny, Small fry ~ counting up how many. My my, now you just listen here to me! You ain't the biggest catfish in the sea.

Yuki was the first to get out of the car and follow the dog into the store. Mail turned off the vehicle and called after Yuki for her to slow down and wait for them. Danny paused as the two of them got out of the car and headed for the entrance. His eyes wondered to the plastic that covered the buildings and the walkers that were approaching. It hit him just then, they were in an area they didn't go to, while the buildings may have been fine the rest of the area was crawling with walkers it was almost impossible to get in and out. They needed to leave, but right now with the storm they had no where else to go. He only hoped the store would be clear as Yuki said it was.

Danny scrambled out of his seat as quick as he could and slammed the door behind him, he paused when he saw Mail standing in the street frozen as another lightning bolt struck with the increasing storm. With each flash Danny could see the walkers that were hidden from their view in the darkness, there were so many of them. Dan pushed Mail forward. "Come on we gotta move" He said as they made it inside. Once safe in the building he watched as Mail barricaded their entrance. As he did so Dan's eyes scanned the store for any sign of movement in the aisles.

There was still quite a lot of stuff in this store, it hadn't been ran sacked completely. Dan shivered now that he was out of the rain, droplets of water fell from his helmet, he took it off ruffling his hair a bit before putting it back on his head. "Okay lets go" He replied making his way to the shoe department as Mail mentioned needing a new pair of shoes. He stuck close to the man but walked in front as they made their way over. User Image

[Out Of Cake: ]
                    [location: wal-mart]
                    [with: Mail, yuki
                    [carrying: Crossman 2100 bb gun, Swiss army knife, glasses, comics, candy bars, fishing hooks, several kinds of rope, walkie talkies, family photos, fathers pocket watch and compass, grandfathers navy helmet.
                    Bored Z o m b i e

GoneWithTheWind7

DA zombie RK

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Fanatical Datemate

8,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Imagexxx xxx
『explosive ─ VIXEN` meant to be a↘ GOODIE GOODIE. ▋▍ S.o won`t happen.
xxxx( charming ) xxxx( innocent ) xxxx( dangerous ) xxxx( I'm eating dammit! D8 ) xxxx

User Image

☁ the a n t a g o n i z i n g
                                            xxxxxxxYuki Marcelino-Nox.

Okay, she had to admit, Matty was acting really weird. He seemed to jump and tense everytime there was a crack of thunder in the car... Wait, did that mean he was afraid of thunderstorms? Yuki took note of that, she'd have to protect her new friend from thunder! The girl paused slightly, gasping when the lightning illuminated all the walkers. More of a reason to be inside! Especially while those monsters didn't see where they were. She frowned slightly, looking back behind her as everyone finally caught up. She was sure to step aside so the others could get inside and barricade the door. Of course... she couldn't help but blush when Matty commented on her beig strong. "That's because I'm the great Warrior Princess uhh... Xena!" She looked to the side to see the Xena poster. Her mom had been a big fan of that series... It brought back sad memories. Yuki bit her lip slightly, looking away... She really missed M and her parents... All of her parents, not just Damien and Sendoa. The brunette eventually skipped forward, moving closer to Matty and Danny as they ventured into the dark walmart. "We hit the jacpot, didn't we! Do you think we can take some of this stuff home? Are you coming home with us, Matty?" The girl found herself shivering, and pressing closer to the two boys. That is... until they passed the clothing section for kids! She moved forward, grabbing a few things as they went to the shoes. "I know what we can do to escape the thunderstorm sounds! You guys got any good stories?"

With: Matty, Danny and Quip
                                            On or near her Current person:
                                            Outfit (hopefully you can see)
                                            (Just add a rainbow Dash print on her boots.) A package of 9 multi-colored sharpie markers, 4 protein bars, a bottle of water and a hair brush with some hairbands. A calendar with her birthday marked on it. A bottle of aloe vera infused hand sanitizer A Purple Machete in hand, standard comfort strap messenger bag. Small battery powered satellite radio. Misc. Makeup items, some body mists, and a few hair care products. CHOCOLATE?!

Purple Machete.

GoneWithTheWind7

Ice-Cold Genius

User Image
Պɪɧɑɛɭ “Мɘɭɭο” Kəɜɧɭ

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

Mello gave a small shrug of his shoulders when she said he didn’t drink. Oh well, more for him then! "Fine, fine… You take the cigarettes, and I’ll take all the alcohol. Sounds like a fair down the middle split, don’t you think?" Mello replied before turning away going towards his bike. As he made his way towards his bike, his mind began to drift of, thinking of various things. One for instance, was what was Alex thinking at this exact moment? Was she going to be hesitant around him just because he took one sip? ‘She may be beautiful, but I know how to keep my opinions to myself, as well as some other things.’ Mello silently declared, as he climbed onto his bike, giving a small shake of his head. ‘I just thought she would make a good drinking buddy…’ His thoughts were interrupted however as Alex spoke up, giving her opinion in where they should go. It was true there were stores right around the corner, so it would be better in terms of getting out of the rain faster. However, at the mentioning of not being ‘dressed’ for the weather, Mello took a moment to look over his shoulder, giving Alex a quick once over. "I’m not exactly dressed for this type of weather either…" Mello mumbled, glancing down at himself. Oh, his poor leather outfit was ruined… The next place they go to, better have some good leather clothes, or Mello was going to be highly upset! He placed his helmet on over his head and started up his bike, raising his hand in the air and pointed off into the direction he planned on going. Once he was done with that, he gave one last rev of the engine before he went speeding off.

A short drive later, Mello came to a stop at the local department store. He came to a stop on his bike, and began to do a quick survey of the area. ‘There’s a few cars in the parking lot… Once the storm cears up, we can syphon the gas out of them to keep going. The area seemed relatively calm. Have the walkers not got this far? Or… Are they wandering around inside?’ Mello could only ponder over his thoughts for a few moments before a loud rumble of thunder, followed by a bright light of lightning filled the parking lot. Blue orbs shifted about frantically from side to side at the offered light, getting in a better sight of the scenery around him. He confirmed there were no walkers wandering around the parking lot. However, the front door was slightly cracked open, wide enough for Mello to easily fit through. What was keeping the door open, was only enough to bring slight concern to the blonde as he cut his bike off and pulled the keys from the ignition. One the ground lay a dead, and headless walker, it’s torso half hanging out between the two doors. "Looks like they actually did something good for once." Mello mumbled as he took the helmet off his face and proceeded to place it down on the seat. Once he got to his feet, he kicked at the kickstand, being sure to keep his bike upright in case they were in need of a quick get away. Turning to look over his shoulder for any signs of his companion, Mello brought an arm up to gently grab at the crossbow on his back. "It seems pretty empty over here. Want to go inside and check things out?" Mello called out to Alex, placing his crossbow in front of him. "You wouldn’t happen to have found any flashlights or anything in your travels, or something that could help us see better?" He then inquired, turning his stare back to the store entrance.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Out Of Control

Blue text is Mello speaking Russian

Alexandra Tepes

What are you following me or something?: Streets – Department Store
I’m surrounded by: Alexandra
Wanna know how I’m feeling?: Curious, Oddly Content, Calm
Do you really want to know what I think…?: Finally, time to get out of the rain!
Doctor, Doctor… Give me the news?: 90%
My secret stash inside my Mary Poppins Bag…?: Bolts: 10 in the bag, 4 ready to go, 21 Bars of chocolate (I got a problem alright, back off!), Baseball bat, Pistol with 3 clips (one in the gun, two at the ready, each holding 17 rounds), A bottle of water, Swiss Army Knife, Matches (a box of 10), Rope, three handmade explosives, various supplies needed to create more explosives, 1 camera

Ice-Cold Genius

User Image
ɱɑɪɭ ɱɑɬɬƴJɛɛʋɑʂ

User ImageUser Image

User Image
Matty was silently cursing himself for getting so scared over the sound of thunder. He had to remain strong for both Danny and Yuki! He was the adult, and just had to be confident in everything he did. If they saw that he was afraid, then they would get afraid too… Or appraently not! These two kids were very strong willed and determined! It almost amazed Matty and inspired himself to be more confident. ‘Come on Matty! You’re better than this! You can do this… Remain calm, deep breaths…’ Matty thought to himself, drawing in a deep breath and exhaling before he ran inside, quickly shutting the door behind himself and Danny. Once they were all safely inside, and Matty shut the door, he turned to look at Yuki, seemingly happy with her strength. That door was heavy! At her blush however, Matty’s smile seemed to grow a bit as he brought a hand up to scratch at the back of his neck. Little kids were just too cute sometimes… At Yuki’s reply, the gamer let out a small laugh. “Princess Xena, huh? I like that!” Matty replied, laughing again that is, until he noticed the sudden change in mood from Yuki. His blue-green eyes, slowly shifted to look at the Xena poster, before looking back to Yuki, noticing the little girl looking away. He blinked a few times before stepping over to her, gently drapping an arm over his tiny shoulders. He leaned forward, so that he could look Yuki in the eyes, giving her his most flattering smile. “Don’t worry Yuki. Everything’s going to be okay. We’ll hang out here for the night, and then I’ll take you back to your parents in the morning.” He replied, the smile not once leaving his face. “Now come on, there’s no need to be sad! We get to go on a shopping spree!” He took his arm away from her, and straightened himself out, going into his pocket and pulling out his phone. “Hey, Yuki. What’s your favorite color?” Matty asked, pressing some buttons on his phone, opening up an options menu. “I can change the light to any color that I want. Yellow is just the standard color. Me? I like the color orange, bet you don’t know why~!” Matty chimed, pointing up to his orange lensed goggles.

He began to walk off in the direction of the show department, shining the yellow light over the three of them so that they could see where they were going at all times. He took a moment to glance over to Danny, watching the boy as he remained a step or two in front of the others. Was it just he didn’t want to be so close to Matty, or was it the boy just like to lead and be in front? “My little leader. Hahah.” Matty called out to Danny, grinning from ear to ear. He parted his lips to say something else, when suddenly Yuki spoke up again. Matty gave a small nod of his head, his red locks throwing small bead of water into the air as he did so. “We’re really lucky to have found this place! I mean, it looks like it’s been barely touched. Ohh… I wonder what games they have here…” the red head mumbled, as his mind began to drift off to the other games he could add to his already massive collection. However, he was snapped out his thoughts as Yuki continued speaking, making a mentioning to the word ‘home’. Matty nearly stopped in his walking all together at the mentioning of the four letter word, his mind filled with thoughts of his father. Home? As far as Matty was concerned, he didn’t have a home. He was just being a typical teen, running away from his daddy because he wasn’t getting his way. But Matty had every right to run away! His father had turned into some crooked man, trying to attack innocent people, people that had kids! His father knew his sons opinion on the matter, yet he still did it anyway? He shook his head, quickly dismissing the thoughts to the back of his mind as a smile fit easily into place on his youthful face. There was no need to be down and out right now! He had the company of two really awesome kids! “We can take however much my car is willing to carry, if that’s what you’re saying Yuki.” Matty replied, thinking back to the space he still had in the backseat as well as his trunk. “I’m sure we can find some garbage bags over in the pantry section. We can fill one bag each. But just keep in mind, the back seat is going to be a little cramped by time we’re done.” He replied, letting out a light laugh.

His laughter seemed to die however as Yuki asked if he was going to come home with them. It was then that the gamer finally stopped walking, his blue-green orbs turning to look at Yuki with an incredulous stare. “Go… Home with ya guys?” Matty asked hesitantly, repeating the words slowly as if he was hearing things incorrectly. Did she… Just invite him back to their home? “Ya sure your parents would want me to go back with ya guys?” Matty softly inquired, giving a small tilt of his head. His dad would so not be happy with that! And with Matty there, it would be a reason for his men to try and attack the group again… Come to think of it, why did his dad attack them to begin with? Could Mello be with them? Mello… If it meant being able to see his best friend again, then he’ll do it! “If everyone else is willing to accept a gamer like me, then sure! I’ll go back and meet the family.” Matty replied after a few moments of thought. Besides, he just couldn’t bare the thought of leaving these two kids behind. Yuki made her way into the girls department, grabbing at a few things, Matty who was about ready to start walking again at this point, stopped to watch the girl as she began picking things out. “Danny, did you want to do some shopping? We can go to the shoe department after you guys pick up some things to change into.” Matty replied, gesturing for Danny to go pick out some clothes as well. Yuki spoke up yet again, making a mentioning to the thunderstorm sounds, and the red head’s eyes widened slightly as he let out a nervous laugh. Did she see his hesitation both in the car and outside the store? He could feel the heat threatening to burn his cheeks as he turned his head away, and brought a hand up to scratch at the back of his head in a nervous manner. “Well, I don’t think we really need to worry about that, Yuki. We’re inside, it’s not like it can get us in here…” Mail responded, his voice fading into silence as a wave of panic washed over him. It can’t touch him, it can’t be so loud from inside the store, right? Maybe if he could find a safe place to hide…

He shook the thought from his mind again, as he began to walk after Yuki, raising a curious brow at her question. “I know a few stories from the books I read when I was a little kid.” Matty replied, giving a small tilt of his head. “Or! Or! I got some stories from my gaming days! Hahah! You’d be surprised at how many stories you can get while connecting to people from around the world! Oh man! This one time… I was playing Call of Duty… And this guy… This guy got so mad at me because I kept beating his sorry a—butt.” He paused, quickly correcting his language. Children Matty, children! He mentally scolded himself before continuing. “He got so mad, he started cussing me out in different languages! All I did was just laugh at him, before he finally rage quit and left the game. Can you believe that? A few days later, I was in the middle of playing, and started asking my friends if they’ve seen the guy, and I was told that as long as I was up and playing the game, he refused to go on. Man, you don’t know how happy that made me!” Matty at this point was laughing, a playful grin coming to his face. “Yeah, I got a few other stories like that… Good times I tell ya…” Matty finally calmed down in his laughter, as he turned to look away, glancing around at all the childrens clothing.

User ImageUser Image User Image

Out Of Controllers
Gil: It was! And this one is even shorter for being rushed!
Gilraen Meneldur

Bored Z o m b i e

This is where I’m at:Streets
My buddies: Two kids (Danny and Yuki)
My health meter says I’m at: 100%
Feeling at the moment: Calm, Peaceful, Carefree and Happy
Running through my mind: Whoo safe inside a Wal-Mart! Take THAT Storm!
At my disposal:
In the car: 2DS, Various Ammo, five packs of cigarettes, laptop, backseat full of videogames and junk food, (car) chargers for all my electronics, some medical supplies, bag full of clothes, bag of random wires, CD cases, rope, cell phone, container full of gas in the trunk and various junk found while scavenging

On me: A pack of cigarettes, my PSP, 3DS, My custom made Link Sword, pistol with three clips (each holding 21 rounds), a bag of candy, survival knife

Bashful Explorer

User Image

xxxDxxaxxnxxnxxyxxDxxaxxy ♛xxx
"Small Fry ~ struttin' by the pool room. Small Fry ~ you should be in the school room. My my, now you put down that cigarette! you aint a grown up high and mighty yet. Small fry ~ dancing for a penny, Small fry ~ counting up how many. My my, now you just listen here to me! You ain't the biggest catfish in the sea.

Danny hadn't really been paying much attention to their conversation mostly because it was about things he wasn't really familiar with. He'd never watched Xena or anything like that. He instead had his eyes on the aisles and their surroundings as they walked slowly relaxing more and more as they got further into the store, he still kept his guard up but the further they went the more it appeared that the place was empty after all. He drew a sigh of relief to himself before suddenly hearing Mail calling him "Huh?" He replied snapping back to the topic at hand "Oh, yeah sure" He replied and wondered off to the clothing section. He wasn't sure he needed clothing but it wouldn't hurt to look. Though a new pair of shoes sounded nice, his were getting quite worn out.

Wondering over to the kids section he passed Yuki in the girls watching her pick out a few things before reaching the shirts in his own section. Dan pulled a few off the shelves finding ones in his size. He picked out a t-shirt that had star-trek on the front and another that had an elephant. Dan didn't know what Mail was talking about with call of duty, he'd never played it but he got the gist of his story for the most part. He took off his jacket and pulled his wet shirt over his head and dropped it on the floor before pulling one of the t-shirts over his head, going for the star-trek one for now. Next he pulled a bag of socks off the rack and tore the package open letting the socks fall to the floor. He plopped himself on the ground and removed his wet smelly socks, he wrung them out and bundled them into a ball tossing them over toward the changing room hoping to make it in one of the shopping carts that still stood near the doors. The sock missed and bounced off the wall. Dan wiggled his toes a bit before sliding them into the new socks. Satisfied he got up and walked back over to Mail with his extra shirt "Done" he said seeing that Yuki was already done as well.

Dan looked down at the shirt in his hands petting the face of the elephant on the front before turning to walk toward the shoe department. When they got there Dan set his stuff down and started walking down the aisle again mainly in the kids section. He pulled off his boots again and started walking down the aisle in his new socks feeling the carpet beneath his feet as he looked at each of the shoes one by one. He spotted a pair of fluffly slippers and pulled them on for a moment. He looked down at his feet wiggling his toes and moving his feet up and down and shifting forward and back on his feet making the moose heads on the end move.

He then pulled them off and his eyes immediately went to a pair of sneakers that had roller-blades on the heels, he'd seen them on tv but never owned a pair,. He pulled them on and peaking through the cracks of the aisles he spotted where Yuki and Mail were and darted out with the sneakers on. As soon as he hit the tile floor he zoomed away on the roller heel gliding down the hallway. He cried out a cheer as he did so passing the two of them while making a funny face as he glided along. Dan hadn't been watching where he was going however and crashed into a shelf of boxes. He scrambled to his feet only to fall over again "I'm okay" He called out getting to his feet again "I'm good"

Looking up from what he'd crashed into Dan disappeared down another aisle. After a little while he returned to the group with a toy blaster in his hand. He crept in the aisle next to the two of his friends with his navy helmet lowered. Jumping in front of Yuki from the end of the shoe aisle she was in he raised the toy gun and Dan pulled the trigger, "Die zombie!" He cried, it still had battery life in it and lit up at the end making multiple firing noises.User Image

[Out Of Cake: ]
                    [location: wal-mart]
                    [with: Mail, yuki
                    [carrying: Crossman 2100 bb gun, Swiss army knife, glasses, comics, candy bars, fishing hooks, several kinds of rope, walkie talkies, family photos, fathers pocket watch and compass, grandfathers navy helmet.
                    Bored Z o m b i e

GoneWithTheWind7

DA zombie RK

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Fanatical Datemate

8,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Wow what sorry souls did she save to find such a neat friend. Yuki perked up alittle as Matt spoke to her, she smiled slightly, even reddened a bit. This guy looked like he could be a real kiss a**. She turned away "U-uhm... thanks..." she smiled shyly before moving forward. "I like purple. Orange looks sweet with purple too. Why do you like orange? " she asked. As she did so, the girl turned around a clothing rack and crossed the lanes where she picked up a few towels. "Hey there are pillows and blankets here!" It was exciting to go on a shopping spree. She came out newly clothed just in time to be shot by imaginary bullets. Yuki growled like a zombie and went after the boy. "Rrrrgh" she moved spotting her own toy gun. She ran after Danny now shooting it off. "Powpoow! Now I'm a smart zombie with a gun! " she jumped when Quip brushed against her. At the signal the girl set the gun aside and drew her machete out. When she cupped her ears she heard it. An all too familiar sound... but, it wasn't inside? That was a relief. Yuki crawled ontop of a tall shelf. She sat there as lightning illuminated the entire store. It was empty save for her friends. She froze when a gust of winnd blew on her, and crawled along the shelf where she found it. Another door, the girl scrambled down the shelf where she followed the water to the barrier. She nearly screamed when it burst open, but she knew she had to stay calm. She held her breath, and pushed the door closed just in the knick of time to see the surrounding horde. She swallowed when the door shut. It had a lock that she secured. A lock and a company ladder held the door shut and Yuki ran back to join the others. "We should stay up stairs. That way we can atleast see if anything got in. There's a big horde outside. I don't know how long it'll stay."

~~~~~~~~~
Ell looked at the girl that seemed so excited about new clothes, and she had to say, Sophia looked adorable in her new protective outfit. "Mm... we'll just take the van. I was trying to plan an escape. But if push came to shove. .. i could carry you. Free running is a type of thrill sport. You jump across buildings and obstacles. Essentially, you try to take the quickest routes from point A to point B you can find. " she looked out the window, the storm was bad... was it even safe? Of course, if they muscled through this, they could probably get out the other side of it... "alright are you ready to head out?" She moved over toward the door, waiting for Sophia.

Moonlight Hunter

User ImageSophia

Sophia hesitated slightly before she peered up at Ell. “I haven’t ever done anything like that, but I don’t want to slow you down. If it comes to it, I won’t hesitate. I’ll definitely jump and we’ll get away just fine.” She sounded a lot more certain than she felt, but there was no way she was going to be the reason they were limited in their escape routes. Whatever happened they were all going to get out of there just fine.

“I’m ready!” She added after a moment before she hurried over to the doors after Ell. Personally she rather liked storms, though she was wondering how well it would go traveling with the rain coming down so heavily. She trusted that Ell would be able to handle it, though, so she easily followed her to the van, slipping into the passenger seat. Since Ell had been driving before, Sophia was fairly confident she would know where they needed to go. Though she was wondering if they still had a map in here somewhere, in case something changed.

“Should we contact them now?” She asked, buckling her seatbelt before she glanced at Ell. “They’ll be worried if we wait too long. And I really don’t want to make my mom or anyone else worry now that we’ve finally found each other again.”

Bored Z o m b i e

Moonlight Hunter

Time skip
November

User Image

Before Sunrise - Early Morning – Late Morning - Noon – Evening – Dusk - Night Fall – Midnight

User Image

Freezing - Cold - Chilly - Cool - Moderate - Warm - Hot - Boiling

Full Cloud Cover - Cloudy - Partial Cloud Cover - Light Cloud Cover - No Cloud Cover

Thunder & Lighting - Pouring - Raining - Drizzling - Misting - Hailing - Freezing Rain - Snowing - Fog - Humid - Clear

Gail Forced Winds - Powerful Winds - Very Windy - Windy - Breezy - Gentle Breeze - No Wind

Bold is current

DAYS AFTER DAYS

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image

(184 DAYS POST APOCALYPSE)

Hallowed Wolf

User Image

► Laurence ☯ "The Scientist" ☯ Nightingale ◄

█║▌│█│║▌║ █████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

♈ A few hours had passed and laurence was still siting there holding onto delta a beta. He himself had fallen asleep for a nap, he hadnt really slept much in the last few days maybe a hour tops a day if he could manage it. The scent of delta was filling his nostrils as he breathed deep and slowly while sleeping even in an uncomfortable position he was managing to sleep just fine. But like the other times his naps ended due to a nightmare they were happening alot more often for him nowadays. He woke up with a slight flinch, and covered in a cold sweat. " Damned nightmares...probably caused by all this stress lately... i gotta find a way to relax more..." He realized he was rambling again as he looked down to see if the 2 in his arms were awake and hearing him or if they were sleeping, if it was the later he wasnt gonna move if he could help it. " Delta, sweetheart are you awake?"

█║▌│█│║▌║ █████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

[ Location]: saloon
[Who with]: warehouse group, radio group
[Feeling]: not sure
[Gear]:Laser Lighter
PMR-30 pistol with 3 extra mags and 90 rounds.
UTAS UTS shotgun with 25 assorted shells.
Combat knife.
Motorcycle
Riding gear
Combat Rucksack
3, 16oz water bottles, dirty cloths, 3 canned food, 2 packs of cigarettes, charger for lighter, first aid kit, fuel data file, pack of gum, scotch glass

[OOC:]Hopefully it post this time, gaia and its damn crashing is irking me.... Sorry for short post due to gaia crashes and lack of idea on what to do at the moment.

Jake_Spicer_EvilGenius

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces