Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
((Alright this is ridiculous, why should I even bother posting.))
x_X_xI party like a rockstar,
I look like a moviestar

.: I don't know, I talked to Mak and he says he's given up Gaia. :.

x_X_x I play like an all-star
F**k like a p0rn star

4,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
(( oh my, well i think we should carry on then. It's terrible and i hope he comes back, but i love RPing and i think even he would be sad if any of us gave up on this one.
A small yawn escape his mouth as dash off into the woods. Wiping the feeling from his eyes he slow down to a stop to stretch some more and take a moment to look around. Shifting his head from left to right he take in his new surroundings. The large open area, the soft grass, and the small pond about ten yards out. Crossing his hands across his chest he think to himself.

The hour grows late and I am beging to feel the wear and tear of this journey. Maybe it would do me some good to rest for a while. Not to forget there is a pond up ahead and who turns down a good fishing opprotunity.

With a smile to himself he walk to the pond. Finding a nearby tree he remove his shirt and belt, and return his "claws" to there resting place in his pouch. Wearing nothing but his undergarments he dive into the lake. A mear moment pass before he burst from the water with arms full of plump catfish. Taking his catch he return to the tree and make a fire pit to cook them over. As he sit he cook extra for his company to join him.

4,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
(( hn, posts need to be able to intermingle ))
(( Mak gives up on Gaia every three months or so. He'll be back, he always is. ))
OOC: No word from Mak and come to find the answers were all right here. But yea in regards to the above Makenshi has been on this trend for a while. He has these big big plans..then it fades...

He comes back and then plans are sent into motion...

Then he leaves...

Rinse repeat.

Well guys you may not know me or you may know me but w/e works. If you all need anything just holla out. Need to do some RP thingy and need a healer or just a main distraction i 50% of the time am there xD

4,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
(( Well i'll reply to almost any post at this point, I want my damn RP ^_^ ))

4,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
(( Feel free to start moving the RP along at any time guys. I'm sure by the time we're old and gray this should be booming. e.e ))
Sitting by his fire he take a deep breath as he smell the freshly cooked catfish. He sigh to himself thinking of the fact that he has so much food with no company. Looking into the woods he stare off into the distance looking for another sign of life, but to no avail. Shrugging to himself he pick of one of the fish and crunch into it. He smile at the taste of the fish on his lips and eat away.
(( I truly hate it when first page descriptions are in the second person. They try to dictate the reader, which is never proper in a literary setting. UGH.

With that said.

-Cracks his knuckles.- ))

'If the rumors are true...' Neferetu thought to himself, scaling the inside of the Durem cave in a place that felt very much at home, 'there ought to be a path somewhere near here.'

Neferetu Gilthranos, a reformed Shade Elf under the Elric of Storms Clan, and former servant of the Jade Thrown in China. To understand shade elves completely would take many lessons in the lore and histories of the elven race. However, suffice it to say that the Shade Elves were exiled by the Elven High Council for crimes of draining life to harness more powerful magics. Once exiled to a dark world devoid of life with which they could drain, the Shade Elves found themselves beneath the world's surface, feeding on fungous and evolving to the dark.

The High Elves thought the world was devoid of life, but the Shade Elves found life deep beneath the surface, where they evolved as prime predators of the night, and hunted them.

Eventually, one clan of Shade Elves escaped the shadowy world too terra firma, one dimension of earth. Ellric Storm was the patriarch of this Clan, and vowed to make repentance for the crimes of his elders to restore his Clan's relations to the Elven homeworld of Avalon.

Neferetu was still very much a Shade Elf, the pale gray skin, the ability to vanish without a trace from all signatures of energy or life. His elongated fingers were even more so then the high elves, and he had the natural ability to scale surfaces as smooth as marble. His eyes were dark orbs, that would cause a human to become lost in them like a midnight ocean without a moon, and his ears were short but pointed and deep.

Traversing the cavern, Neferetu was dressed in a shadow cloak that caused his form to fade and glimmer to any that might try to see him. There was no heat signature from his body, and the magic in his blood seemed so thick that he was made of it.

'Ah ha!' Neferetu thought to himself, noting the found path, which there were only rumors of. Silently, without a trace, the Shade Elf used it to gain access to the dojo in the mountains. The reasons for Neferetu's investigation into this dojo, was that it was said to have many defenses, and be rather secretive. The Order might be interested in such an organization, because secrets usually had motives behind them, and motives behind secrets oft lead to adventures.

4,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
(( I agree, and brilliant. Positively brilliant post.))

Blood slipped slowly down the corner of her temple, the rich colors of the girls skin making the blood seem darker than it really was. This girl walked with pride in her stance, shoulder back and head held high she moved like the well trained assassin that she was. It might have been then that you realized that there was no cut from which the blood had come from. Fresh yet not her own.

Silver stopped, the mid motion of walking clearly evident. She was poised delicately on the ball of one of her wrapped feet while the other was ballet toed out inches above the ground waiting to be placed. Gently she was leaning forward and her deep tanned shoulders were sill in a lazy slouch. Which she always seemed to have. A new scent was on the wind.

The copper wires around her wrists fell together softly in a beautiful chime. The sound was impossibly loud in the quiet dawn, it made her blue wolfs eyes slide to look in the direction of the on-comer. A grin crossed those lips and the tips of slight fangs showed. She was no kitsune, but she was just as dangerous, if not more than her correspondents.

Her senses peaked at the strange scent that the wind carried, almost immediately she realized that if not for the wind she would not have felt this things presence until he was quite close. As it was he was closer than she anticipated, quite close in fact that Silver craned her slender neck toward the path coming from the trees.

It suddenly occurred to her she had left her swords leaning against the far wall. She had sent them down when she had started to pace that very night or morning due her insomnia. She had gotten sloppy it seemed in her new home. She would not make that mistake again.

"Elf" she murmured recognizing the earthen scent at last.
(( Thank you for the compliment, m'dear. ))

"Evil...?" Neferetu appeared before her eyes, a fading form in the breeze of an aetherial stream, his scent moving in a spiral around her. She would soon learn that she was not the only assassin within this confines, but now had met an assassin bred by nature, and by magic.

"Chaotic?" A similar image had spawned behind her, black eyes reflecting the rays of light cast from his other image. They each had a distinct smell, that of peladona poison. Oh, and a cobra venom. Of course these smells could be very easily held in check, but Neferetu had pulled a dagger from one sheath, and a dart rolled between his fingers with his other hand.

The true soul identity was moving all around her, flash stepping, in and out of a reality that only the Shade Elves could travel within. It was a dangerous maneuver, but easy enough in dimensions devoid of other Shade Elves.

"Perhaps law, and good are known to you?" The voice was in an echo, sounding from all directions, and penetrating to the mind. This was no Drow, this was no common elf, as the fellow assassin would quickly learn from the power and presence of his aura. Hundreds, if not thousands of years of power in stealth and death reeked around her.

Auras, the energies which all beings create through thought, identity, existence, and something seen by the elves of Avalon and Draklor alike.

"Do not be hostile, and do not worry." Neferetu said at last in a calm voice, his fading form finally cementing itself before her eyes. The shadowy cloak moved around him, seemingly in a life all of its own, and his black hair cascaded down his back. The pointed features of cheek bones and his nose became all too apparent. Though as beautiful a creature as ever seen, Neferetu was also a living sign of what happens when one spends thousands of years in the dark. "I have no quarry with you, and am merely investigating." Neferetu explained himself, and moved into a very swift bow.

There he staid, showing that he meant no harm, though Neferetu was apt to not show his hands from within his cloak, for he still did not know if she was of the wit not to strike at him.
ooc-

Ok I know I have been away for a while but to be quite honest, I am not finding RPing on Gaia interesting anymore.

I need a rival to fight till death. To have my own one on one war with.

And as much as I want Sieg to be my death rival I dont think he is ready to die yet. Not saying I WILL kill him, but anything is possible.

Or we need a GOOD story line and I want action.

But my wars have few support from both sides so I need random people I can kill.

4,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
((Makenshi, you have lost the meaning of what it means to even RP. But go on your tyrant for a death match, you wont find many friends among that list. Sorry i couldn't post for a bit i had a vigil to go to -.-.))

Silver's ocean like eyes moved quickly catching the Elf's steps in stride. Her nose twitched slightly for she was not a fan of poison, it was one of the reason she had survived many any attack on her own body.

There was a slight pressure in the air around her, a sudden loss of warmth in the air so to speak. Power, dangerous and old blew toward her like a ghostly wind. As it wrapped its cold clutches around her bare arms, Silver involuntarily shivered as her dark skin pricked.

She never even gave the thought a chance to grab her swords. Useless against the outer wall of the low Tsumago. (Thats a low japanese porch for all joo who don't know) It was of no importance, not in the least for she had something else on her side. Something that she now rose to the brink of her skin, slowly oozing out at her will.

Wild magic, older than humans and humani alike. Fire, deep and molten. Her element of choice and favorite though she would never admit it. The heat from her magic spilled out warming her to the core and dispensing the cool wind that wrapped around her.

"Curious it seems is not only for those who live under the stars," she muttered standing tall.

Her wolfish demeanor was that of curiosity and defense, yet she had moved not a muscle except for the exquisite smile that now adorned her lips.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff