Welcome to Gaia! ::

The impact of Makenshi' blow shot M.D. way back M.D. crashed into a pile of ruble behind him. Makenshi couldn't see M.D. buried under pounds of ruble.
Makenshi-Dono
Michael Noire

((i dont think you quite understand. I already designed teleportation/gate code. But without some pretty pictures for a ground, and an avatar to move around, you won't have anything but a shiny box.

Well, I suppose this is as good a time as any to put in my resignation. I wasn't paid anything for the previous two Hayashi projects, so, having lost motivation, I'm going to move on.))

ooc-

In all honesty, I dont blame you.

And I didnt forget, but I had/have no money.

If you like, I could make some pretty pictures for the teleportation loop but if you dont want to work on it for lack of motivation its understandable.

To be quite honest I've lost motivation as well, but its been fun so I'll continue for a little bit and see where it goes.

I'll pay you for the last two projects, then you can continue on to the next thing that catches your attention.

((people are making 50-200k per day in zomg. 100k for a month long programming project shouldn't be too much to ask. Incidentally, since I'm almost done beating the game, I've started programming again. Working on Telekinesis code right now.))
Michael Noire

((people are making 50-200k per day in zomg. 100k for a month long programming project shouldn't be too much to ask. Incidentally, since I'm almost done beating the game, I've started programming again. Working on Telekinesis code right now.))

ooc-

Its not and I understand completely. But my lack of Gaia activity keeps me poor.

However, I am trying to make a full return, especially with the new semester schedule I have prepared. But I do promise to still pay you for the work you have done.

I have a simple plan that will work, but it will have to wait till friday.

ic-

As M.D. flew back into the rubble Makenshi would pull out a desert eagle from his hip and would load it with red bullets. He would then take aim at the rubble and begin to fire in the supposed direction of M.D.

On contact the bullets would explode due to magic marked bullets that Makenshi was using.

Makenshi would fire into M.D.'s location until he had no more bullets.
"I want one of those.." M.D. whinned right before the bullets hit him. M.D. took multiple explosive hits. His body was surrounded by smoke. Makenshi could hear haunted screaming form beyond the smoke. but couldn't see what was happening.
// Acceleration code in terms of angular momentum and linear acceleration along the X axis is now complete. I need to run some tests on the Y axis before I'm ready for the next phase. After a few more trials, this code can be spliced effectively into the telekinesis code (which currently only maintains velocity controls) and then worked into collision detection (like attacking people with rocks).

//
Michael Noire
// Acceleration code in terms of angular momentum and linear acceleration along the X axis is now complete. I need to run some tests on the Y axis before I'm ready for the next phase. After a few more trials, this code can be spliced effectively into the telekinesis code (which currently only maintains velocity controls) and then worked into collision detection (like attacking people with rocks).

//

//I've run some tests on the Y coordinate acceleration and created a coordinate tracker. I now plan on creating a Radar of sorts that indicates the location of an object within +/- 10,000 pixels along the X-Y axis on a small display screen. Obviously this kind of technology would be useful for the Deathbot in terms of remote locations, and later enemy locations. I will probably center it on a 1:100 pixel map, but may use a 1:200 pixel map instead. //

Sparkly Fairy

8,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Hive Mind 200
Her lips were pale blue in the dusk of the meat locker. Light spilled through a square window as large around as a piece of paper and pierced the heavy fog that lapped idly at the walls whenever she moved. It stirred about her knees agitatedly because the delicately-boned woman refused to sit down and refused to let herself stand still for fear of freezing. Twenty minutes in this freezer and Josie's fingers were already painfully numb. If there was anything she hated more it was the cold, but so far it wasn't the worst torture he'd submitted her to. This was almost a relief.

Almost.

She rubbed her hands together and stood on her toes to peer through the little window. Even then her eyes were only just visible from the outside.

"Makenshi?" Josie banged on the door with the flat of her palm, "Makenshi! Let me out! It's cold in here!"
Makenshi was idly sitting at his console in his office. This console gave him complete control over all electronics in his facility.

He could hear Josie on a mic and would ignore her first.

Then he would turn down the temperature and make it colder. Then he would go back to ignoring Josie and start clicking away at his computer console.

He began making a list of the different types of experiments to use on Josie so that he may attain new power that he had never used before.

Sparkly Fairy

8,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Hive Mind 200
"Come on in here you masochistic a**," She sneered, but her uneasiness with this newly-begun experiment was audible. Josie watched as the temperature gauge on the wall dropped: five, ten, fifteen... twenty degrees in all. Within the minute the low-hanging fog in the freezer began to sink lower and freeze to the floor, making it more slippery than before with an extra millimeter of ice. When she went back to pacing the mage almost lost her footing and had to grab onto a metal rack to stay standing. The metal was so cold and dry that her hand stuck; she tried to pull away and almost tipped the light rack over. Josie grunted and tugged harder, and thankfully her hand came away without losing any skin. Still, it hurt, and she put the palm of her hand to her mouth to suck on the faint red line there. While she did she sat down, fearful of tripping and cracking her head open. The slick floor froze her bottom and made sitting there extremely uncomfortable. But worst of all was the cold. This "experiment" of his had hardly begun and Josie was already considering lying down and trying to force him to come and pull her out. He hadn't let her die before; wasn't it better to trust in whatever humanity he had?

She whispered into her hand, "Psychotic b*****d."
"How far can you go Josie?"

He asked as he turned on the sprinkler system for the freezer. He had it on a lower misting mode at first. It was cold enough that when the sprinklers came on the mist would become frost on the floors but would stay vapor while in the air.

He continued to clack away at his computer taking down notes and preparing later experiments.

Josies physiology had always intrigued him. In actuality, all the creatures of Gaia had interesting Physiologies. But right now he had Josie and his experiments would start with her.
(( Makenshi, if you can find me a graphic artist for sprites, I can generate a simulator. ))
Michael Noire
(( Makenshi, if you can find me a graphic artist for sprites, I can generate a simulator. ))

ooc-

I tried to do them myself but so far I have ended up screwing most of them up.

But I'll hunt around.

I've got a few artist communities that may hide a sprite artist.
Makenshi-Dono
Michael Noire

ooc-

I tried to do them myself but so far I have ended up screwing most of them up.

But I'll hunt around.

I've got a few artist communities that may hide a sprite artist.

((you may want to work with templates and translucent grid paper, then scan them in for coloring. My biggest problem was getting the Bit map effect of the HoH sprites - not to mention I gave my printer-scanner and desktop with mouse to my mother before flying to NYC. HoH mugen sprites are probably the way to go, that way we can accurately represent people like Sieg, Crawley, C Fox, Vahn, etc. I'm thinking while a top down isometric RPG is great for first person, we may want to do this metroid/street fighter style with side scroller effect and use a world map clicking device like Growlanser used for battle strategy. Initially though, to keep the difficulty down, we should stick with something like a mugen PVP with stat sheets and perhaps character growth. I would want to consult at least 4 people besides myself for stat growth rules.

incidentally, if you can do "blanks" like black and white sprites with color fill options, we can create our own Sprite based avatar system with mix and match head, hair style, clothes, body type, hair color, eye color, and skin color. I also noticed there's specific styles of movement that people use over and over while watching the 2008 tricking battles. Most of them were either muay thai, caporeia, gymnastics, break dance, kung fu, or kempo style. I'm guessing 7 to 9 unarmed movement patterns in all, and perhaps fencing, gun kata, kendo, hack & slash, escrima, crouching tiger, and roman styles would cover the majority of weapon styles.))
Makenshi appears in the center of his main office with Anahita at side and begins to enter the coding for lockdown level 2. The security systems power up to ensure that Makenshi remain safe. The Blitzkrieg is given an alert to keep a satellite watch over the labs.

All members and crew workers on the insider are all that remains of entrants. Anyone outside would be shot on site. The computer system comes up and Ana connects to the main console. She begins to speak throughout the com system.

"PC synchronization complete. "

"Eliminate memberships of all other leaders except myself."

"Complete.

Kenji Hood
Tsuki Okami
Page Wasakii
Karasu Shugotenshi
Kei Hayashi
Katsumoto Hayashi
Setsuna Hayashi
Miho Hayashi

all eliminated from member roster. Admittance into building only to be confirmed by Makenshi Hayashi. Upon entering within 1 mile of Hayashi Industries facilities warning fire will be fired, then lethal fire."

"Initiate cellular extraction experiment."

"Commencing in 2 minutes."

A large Machine comes down from the ceiling, known as the spider droid, brings down its large mechanical arms, each with a different tool. Makenshi takes a syringe and extracts some of his own blood then takes it to a microscope and begins experiments on how to neutralize the paranoia that comes with his knew healing formula.
Makenshi now begins research on reversing his Bio-mechanical cell structure.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff