Welcome to Gaia! ::

I hate when I have to bump until the second page....
Bump you bastards
All right I'm getting pretty sick of this....
I'll RP in a minute...

Distinct Genius

Soyokaze
Name: Known only as Soyokaze
Age: Unknown, but claims ties with the famed Densu Shirogitsune
Class/Alias: Sensei
Height: 75 inches
Weight: 130 lbs
Blood type: Unknown, blood never tested, rumoured to be 'not of this world'
Hair color: Shining White
Eye Color: Gold
Skin Tone: Slightly Olive
Race: White Kitsune (White Fox)
Nationality: Never chronicled, and so inaccurately related
-Born: Unknown
-Raised: Wherever his feet led him
-Living now: Lu-Bu Dojo and within the Clan
Family: None known
Past relationships: Densu
Styles of fighting:

--------Styles taught or learned -------------------------
Taught secret unarmed combat and normal unarmed combat by Shaolin monks
Naginatajutsu(The art of the halberd): Taught by Ichida
Kinheikijissenjutsu(The art of small weapons fighting): Taught by Nobara
Iaijutsu(art of drawing one's sword, cutting down one's opponent and sheathing the sword afterwards): Taught by a grand Master
Ninjutsu(Fighting art of the Ninja): Taught by Shisou
Kendo:Learned in Japan
Archery: Learned in Japan, USA, France, England, and China
Kamayarijutsu(The art of the curved cross blade spear):Taught by Matagi
Koiguchi-Kaitou-ryu(The style of sheath and sword):Taught by Hakkyou

--------Self-taught-----------------------------------------
Tachijutsu (The art of the long sword)
Nito-kenjutsu (Two Sword Style)
Menofujiyuu-kenjutsu (The Art of Blind Fencing)
Denkousekka-Gikou-Ryu (The style of lightning speed and finesse)
Oshinabete-Jukutatsu-ryu (The style of All Mastery, or the All Mastery style)
Shishigotai-Kasei-Jutsu (The Art of Body Change/Transformation)
Art of Paralyzation/Acupunture(Use of pressure points and such to the extreme possibilities)

Favorite food: Chicken
Dislikes: Obstinate fools, or ignorant pricks. Those who can't understand or don't try to understand.
Cherishes: His wisdom, and his bokken. It holds more than it seems
Weapon of choice: Bokken
Weapon Capabilities: Normal wooden sword abilities, but it's been rumoured there is more to it than just that...
Element: Master of all four main elements
Closest Ties: Michael Noire, Makenshi
Favorite Music: All sounds and all types.
Favorite Animal: Foxes, penguins, and two mythical beasts.(Dragon and Phoenix)
Guardian Animal/Sprite: Shiroi Ryuu ((Only by special requirements))
Weakness: Unknown at current.
Specialty: Strategy/Tatician
Greatest feature: Shrouded in mystery.
Worst Feature: Possibly too humble, and shrouded in mystery

Abilities: ((Will list...eventually))

Story:

SPOILERS!
The Unknown Story of Soyokaze

Soyokaze has been alive for a long time, longer than even Densu, but some matters caused this to change. First his heritage, the golden eyes denoting this, caused some side effects to what and who he was. He always learned quickly, and mastered skills quickly. He studied varying weapons for the reason that he wanted to be a jack of all trades, and not just a weakened one. He wanted to be a master of many trades leaving him with fewer voids.

He was never really a well known person, and most kitsunes would probably hate him. Except, they don't know who he is, or what he was. Only Densu did, and he took that with him to his grave. Before Densu mastered the elements there was a wolf. The wolf had been banned from the pack, his ways of thinking were too odd. His entire family had always been banned. They were a scary breed. They lived 5 times as long as any of the oldest wolves. The oldest of which lived to about 40 or so, and many dying from survival. He lived on his own most his life, and then saw Densu training, trying to become better and more accustomed. Well, the wolf was around 150 at the time, so he had seen a lot. Yet he wasn't close to dying. Maybe in his later adult years, but that's beyond the point.

The pure white wolf watched this person training himself, trying to be better, and so after days of doing this he decided to approach him, and find out some more. Well of course the creature wouldn't understand him, but maybe he wouldn't be frightened. Of course that didn't work out. The man jumped and got ready to defend himself, so the wolf tried to show he wasn't there to harm him. Well, that didn't work out, and he began trying to get the wolf away, and then, other wolves came. They were in the area searching for food. So they began telling the white wolf to leave, that this would be their dinner, and instead of just leaving, he refused and turned to fight them.

The white wolf fought quickly, effectively, but wasn't used to multiple enemies, so despite the abilities it held, he wasn't able to get out unscathed. After ripping the last ones' throat out he fell to the ground exhausted, blood beginning to cover his sight, and letting him know...he was going to die. Then he saw something lean over him, was it that man? Or a kitsune. Something was there and it was helping him. As he was slowly leaving his state of mind, the man said. "Call me Densu...I'll call you Soyokaze, which means Breath of Wind."

The newly named wolf woke up in Densu's tent. The kitsune was working on somethings. Once he realized his guest was awake he began speaking with him about the things that had happened. After relating the story again to the wolf he nodded. Densu told him that he would be accepted here in the land of the White Kitsune, but he would have to leave his ways as a wolf. He would have to give up that shape and take up that of a white kitsune. Densu gave Soyokaze the day to think about it before coming back later.

Soyokaze was, when Densu entered the tent again, a white kitsune. His tails were many in number, but his eyes were still golden. He sat there and bowed his head. Densu smiled and ran over proceding to play with the new kitsune. Well days passed and Densu passed all he knew onto the kitsune, only one problem remained...Soyokaze was still a wolf inside, and so he wanted to fix that. Though not sure he left to find a place to meditate.

He didn't make it. Soyokaze died from drowning, as he didn't know how to swim in this new body...

Densu refused to let that happened and made one of the necromancers to take him to the underworld. They did so willingly, and led him to the soul that was quickly departing. He promised something to the necromancers down there, he would exchange the soul with another one. They agreed quickly, and even offered the being life eternal. The soul of Soyokaze never had been tamed, and so it was very...difficult to take it down and try to make it leave that plane of existance.

Densu agreed and took Soyokaze back with him, letting him come back to life. Now he didn't know how to change everything. He was stuck in that form, and had forgotten everything, except he was a Wind Element, his sprite, and a few fighting techniques. He had to relearn it all, well soon after Soyokaze came back Densu mastered all the elements and then soon after that he died in the battle with the wolves. Soyokaze remembered none of them. That day though...he slaughtered their army. Once Densu fell, the sadist that was Soyo's past self surfaced and began to torture, kill, and utterly destroy those around him that weren't with him.

The wolves were massacred and the kitsunes appalled. His eyes and hair had turned utterly blood red. He looked at them as they forsake him, forbidding him to come back as long as the youngest of them was still alive. They wanted no one to remember that incident. He sighed and left them, his body reverting to its' original form. He traveled becoming a vagabond in order to learn, and relearn everything.

He needed to find out everything again. Learn the weapons and take all the information back in once again. He would travel, learn and become more than anything anyone had ever known before. He had to become like Densu, and then maybe people would love and accept him. Then again, maybe they would never accept him. He finally joined back up after relearning the information he forgot and more, his life being now eternal, he survived for that 1500 years as if he never aged a day.

The clan accepted him back in as one of their own, and didn't ask of his past as he didn't tell it. None of them knew who he was, and his claims were taken seriously by some, and as a fool's dream by others. He was Soyokaze the vagabond, and after soon joining back with them, he became Soyokaze the sensei. What will happen next for this man of unknown potential, and unbreached, raw power...Only you can help find out...

Appearance:Soyokaze has long white hair that reaches down to his waist. His hair shimmers and shines continually seeming to have almost a glow to it. His eyes are golden, and it is said that this is what tells of his history of knowing Densu. It has been rumoured that his eyes and hair both change colours in response to certain occurances. Soyo has somewhat larger ears than normal, as well as very pointy ears. His tails are in the numbers of 2 when he is in his human form, but when in his kitsune form they number more than have been counted. His body a bit large in order to incorporate such a large number of tails.

Soyo in his human form sports a loose fluffy shirt that isn't buttoned on the top, and is white. His pants are brown and slightly tight. When he is in training though he wears utter black and it clings to his body. He has this in order to give mobility and the ability to do what he wants. His shoes are normally vacant as he doesn't feel a need for them, and rarely wears anything of the sort. His skin isn't dark, but it does seem to always be tan from the olive tint given too it.
Here was the leader of not only the WMD's but the White Kitsune also. Where was his clan? Dead. Where was his syndicate? In hiding. Here he was alone, being the only man to brave the public, yet was not in the public. Everything had gotten crazy already. It was nice to have somewhere to run to though. Somewhere to gather and bide time when things got out of hand.

He was sitting at the desk in the lobby with normal glasses on this time and began to read the newspaper while he sat back in a seat with his feet on the desk. The workers couldnt say anything to him because it was well... his dojo. He had his right hand behind his head as a pillow and his left hand held up the paper. He wore a red button up polo with black tuxedo pants and his white hair glimmered as he sat in the sun light.

" I am completely bored... "
Chaos Sakura
((I will post my profile for information sake in a moment and then a actual post when I get back from food.))

ooc-

Cool cool.
ooc-

so bored.... Where are my nakama?

Distinct Genius

A wind swirled about and what seemed to be a feral kitsune walked into the area. About as many hands high as a pony, the beast walked through straight to the dojo, and as it entered it changed to an anthro form. Tails still uncountable, but the frame very familiar. He walked through to the office and knocked on the door opening soon after that.

Those golden eyes looked up to the one with his feet on the desk and a smile came to the lips.

It has been a long time my friend. How are you? I have arrived to help. Excuse the tardiness, I've had things to deal with daily. But here I am now.
The paper was put down and Makenshi smiled brightly. It was one of his Nakama. Makenshi stood up and walked around his desk with his hands in his pockets. He pulled out a gold pocket watch in his left pocket and checked the time. He was content, it was only about ten fifteen minutes delay. He placed the pocket watch back in his pocket and walked abit towards Soyokaze.

" My friend, it is good to have you helping once again. What is the White Kitsune clan without the two founding fathers? One of the original founders is retired now I suppose. Although, we can still bring this place back to life. Would you like some tea? Or something to eat? "

He asked as he snapped and a young lady came in with some tea and crackers. There was even a small jar of caviar. Sure it was expensive, but it was a friendly encounter after all.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff