Welcome to Gaia! ::

O o C - I really miss the days you always got a response. Now you won't get a response anywhere you go unless the people know you and they like what you're role playing at the moment.

4,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
(( yup yup, so anyone care to start a resurrection? Last time i checked is: if you build it they will come. Well why not rebuild ))
O o C - I made the first post. Kenji's on the road again.
OOC: Well if you guys do something like that count me in.

4,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
Silver stopped, the mid motion of walking clearly evident. She was poised delicately on the ball of one of her wrapped feet while the other was ballet toed out inches above the ground waiting to be placed. Gently she was leaning forward and her deep tanned shoulders were sill in a lazy slouch. Which she always seemed to have.

Her slender neck with its copper wires binding around it craned a bit as her sensitive hearing cursed the voice of the one that was shrieking enough to wake the dead. Obviously a cat who if didn't stop yowling was going to be a very dead one in a few moments. But curiosity was the worst part about wolves; they're just like cats, and Silver's curiosity was going to be fed. Like usual.

That poised foot gently touched down onto the wooden surface without a sound. She had been pacing like a ghost in the shadows for hours outside. She had found a little porch in the farthest building she liked and so far had little signs of life. None promising and most just strange; she was used to oddity for the facts she was one and lived with many. The area was shadowed in trees and it allowed her insomnia laden mind to ease a bit.

Silver's nose twitched gently she looked up for a second seeing the shadow skirt away in fear from her, she spat after it.

"Cat" she murmured under her breath.

(( fun))
Foul spoken coward, that thund'rest with thy tongue...

((Would anyone mind terribly if I joined in?))

...and with thy weapon nothing dares perform. (Titus Andronicus)

Mythical Gaian

9,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
-Lounges about lazily-
O o C - Sorry about not posting back last night, Silver. I fell asleep on my keyboard. I'll be on later tonight.

Riddle, you can join us if you want.

4,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
(( Aw thats alright Kenji it's happened to me a hundred times. The more the merrier ))
The air felt sticky and humid. It was like the sun had moved closer to the world. Everything seemed so much more dense. Colors were vibrant, jumping outward at him, but they were also blurry and muddled. His skin was practically soaked from sweat and heavy ammount of moisture hanging in the air. He was never going to make it to that ******** clan.

4,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
Silver took a deep breath of the putrid air, it was thick with humidity and made her dark skin glisten with sweat. It made her uncomfortable, so much so she wished she could find a nice cool place to lie down in the shadows. Although it was significantly cooler in the spot she was in since the wide branches of the trees overcast the porch which was already in shadow. There was no escape from the humidity. But within that sickeningly thick air was a scent, not of a cat but of something else. Something... human.

(( Aw sweets I'm on a quest for a ninja band, cause Jess sold the one i was supposed to buy from her to someone else. I'm pissed. How much for yours ^_^ )) heart
A few minutes ago the silhouette of the village could be seen on the horizon. A feeling of happiness came over him since he didn't know how much longer he could go on without a cold glass water. He had drank the last of his Pepsi just before he slammed into the magical barrier. Now he was trekking on some dirt road in the middle of ******** Gaia just wanting to get there as soon as possible. His eyes were half way opened to keep sweat from getting in. He had took off his black t shirt an hour ago to use as a rag to wipe away the sweat. Now he was picking up the pace. He would make it there in about thirty minutes.

4,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
Silver stood, her eyes trying to find the figure that somehow she had caught the scent of. Far along the road that wound its way behind the Dojo, first past the farthest little building. Where she had taken up residence, in she cool shadows. Her throat yearned for a taste of water, just a drink of the cool liquid. For a moment she allowed herself to wander from her thoughts of this person, this figure in the distance.

Bending down where she had lay her two katana she pulled a flask from the colorful woven bag she had bought in her travels. Uncorking it she took a swig of the icy cold water, she continued to drink and strangely the amount of water she was drinking should not have been able to be in the flask. Carved into the metal were strange symbols... letters of some kind. The water was endless and always cold. The spell on her flask was a gift from a brush witch in India.

" Perfect day for t'is spell. " she murmured almost... happily.
In his line of sight, Kenji saw a figure of a woman standing afar. He had finally arrived at his destination, the White Kitsune Clan. His first thought popped up in his head was "Who the hell is that?" and his second one was more of a wish "Better not be some ******** he-she. I hate doing those things." He adjusted himself and brushed the beads of sweat off his brow. He could tell the figure had just drank something. He didn't know what she just drank, but he didn't give a s**t. If it was drinkable, he'd take it. He just wanted something to rid of his arid throat.

He was now in shouting distance and decided to just hollar at the woman. For all he knew, he knew her. He used to live here years ago. Maybe she was that nice chick he ******** in the temple. Hell, he wouldn't been surprised if it was Moonglow brought back from the dead by one of Makenshi's McGuiver gadets. Everything was on the table now. Hardly anything surprised him anymore.

"Hey you! Mind giving me a drink?" Kenji yelled. As he came closer to her, she would be able to see his sun tanned skin covered in various tattoos. His body was nicely toned, but not overly muscular. He had his shirt slung over his left shoulder. He pounded the trail with his everyday combat boots and blue jeans. He also had his Caster shell handgun tucked away in the back of his pants just in case something got fishy or he just felt like blowing something up. He did always enjoy ransacking this hutville.
In his line of sight, Anthon saw a figure of a man standing afar. He had finally arrived at his destination, the White Kitsune Clan. His first thought popped up in his head was "Why the hell not?" and his second one was more of a wish "Better not be ******** some he-she. I hate killing those things." He adjusted his coat and brushed the dust off his shoulder. He could tell the figure needed to drink something. He didn't care what he drank, but he didn't give a s**t. If it was drinkable, he'd need it. He just wanted something to ease the pain before he slit his throat.

He was now in shouting distance and decided to just hollar at the man. For all he knew, he knew better. He used to live here years ago. Maybe he was a nice chickenshit and learned better than to ******** up in the temple. Hell, he wouldn't been surprised if Moonglow was ******** him like a dead corpse whiling using one of Makenshi's McGuiver gadets. Everything was on the table now. Hardly anything surprised him anymore.

"Hey you! Ever learned to drink Brains?" Anthon yelled. As he came closer to him, he would be able to see his leathery skin covered in various strips of black. His body was excessively toned, but not quite the incredible Hulk. He had his blade slung over his left shoulder. He pounded the trail with his jungle war combat boots and black denim. He also had his .50 exploding shell handgun tucked away in the side by his ribs just in case something got funky or he just felt like blowing something up. He did always enjoy ransacking this hell hole.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff