I think I'm moving, but I go nowhere
Yeah, I know that everyone gets scared
But I've become what I can't be

.: That's good to know. :.

_x_x Stop and stare
You start to wonder why you're here not there
And you'd give anything to get what's fair
But fair ain't what you really need
Rushing through the woods he sense his stomach becoming uneasy. He drag his feet through the dirt as he dig deep to come to a sudden stop. He smile at the trail of earth he left ripped up from his sudden halt. As the wind wisp through the branches he lean his nose against the wind to sniff the fresh smell of what might possibly be his lunch. The faint scent of a boar is caught by his nose. He breath deep to gather its exact location.

"Must be about 50 yards out...(sniff)southwest of here./color]

He dash off again in search of his prey.
x_x_Stop and stare

Valentine wandered around the forest calmly, it'd been a while since he was here, and being alive once more made it that much sweeter. His eyes dashed around the scenery catching sit of a man who seemed to be in quite the hurry. Naturally, his curiosity would get the best of him and Valentine would turn to follow. Of course, he kept his distance moving at a slower speed than the other man, so if he was seen it would be by mere coincidence that he was there. At least, that was how he wanted it to seem.

_x_x Stop and stare
With a smile he dash through the woods closing in on his prey. He cares not, but it doesn't surprise him that he is being tailed. Allowing his arms to slide behind him, he reach into black pouch that dangles just under his shirt. His hands return to his sides now with dark clawed gauntlets on his fist. Whether or not his lunch would be the only thing he uses them on he is unsure but he sense no hostile intent therefore he shrugs off his new found "company".
x_x_Stop and stare

The General continued to follow him leisurely, watching the man's movements. Valentine assumed that since the man was grabbing something out of his back pocket that he knew Valentine was there, and planned on attacking him. Cautiously he would begin to speed up so that he would be able to keep a better eye on the one below.

_x_x Stop and stare

4,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
((*Gently rubs back of neck* Hey Sieg. An by the way General, I adore the song you have.
Desert--Mirage
((*Gently rubs back of neck* Hey Sieg. An by the way General, I adore the song you have.
x_x_Stop and stare

.: Thank you. :.

_x_x Stop and stare

4,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
((I think this place just needs to remember its roots.))
x_x_Stop and stare

.: What we need is for Mak to get his a** back. :.

_x_x Stop and stare

4,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
((Yes, there is that since I seem to have locked a character into place because of him. But I think I will just have to override that and post on. Ridiculousness can only last so long.))
x_x_Stop and stare

.: Yea, I'll see if I can get a hold of him sometime soon. He's been goin' through some s**t recently. :.

_x_x Stop and stare

4,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
(( oy well I hope he's alright. I'd hate for him to just disappear altogether but real life comes first.a))
x_x_Stop and stare

.: It's nothin' major, just some chick problems is all. :.

_x_x Stop and stare
"Ack! No, no stop! We're going to crash! Ahhhhhhhh!" There was a crash as a girl and a white cat crashed on a flying broom into the roof of the building, up from the debrise she stood, rubbing her head while her cat sat on her shoulder, she had an odd sort of staff in her hand while her broom put itself togeather and few around her legs. "Ouch! Why can't you just do what I say for once?!"

Mimi

4,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
Silver stopped, the mid motion of walking clearly evident. She was poised delicately on the ball of one of her wrapped feet while the other was ballet toed out inches above the ground waiting to be placed. Gently she was leaning forward and her deep tanned shoulders were sill in a lazy slouch. Which she always seemed to have.

Her slender neck with its copper wires binding around it craned a bit as her sensitive hearing cursed the voice of the one that was shrieking enough to wake the dead. Obviously a person who knew nothing and was certainly not a ninja or any other stealth fighter. But curiosity was the worst part about wolves; they're just like cats, and Silver's curiosity was going to be fed. Like usual.

That poised foot gently touched down onto the wooden surface without a sound. She had been moving through the hallways like a ghost in the shadows for hours and so far had found little signs of life. None promising and most just strange; she was used to oddity for the facts she was one and lived with many.

Silver's nose twitched gently she looked up for a second and then spat.

"Cat" she murmured under her breath.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces