Welcome to Gaia! ::

Makenshi begins research on new bio-mechanical micro-ship.

Makenshi begins to document his plans.

"Makenshi's log, Friday, May 29th, 2009. 6:42 pm.

The healing ability of the Bio-Mechanical Virus is far too quick to be reversed. During the creation of the virus I never thought to myself that it may actually need to be stopped or reversed. And now its gotten to the point that even if I wanted to I cant.

During its earliest implemented time it probably could have been stopped. But I over indulged in its abilities and now I am at my weakest. I hunger all the time. I have lost sight of my friends. My mind is constantly being torn in a million different directions. Kill, dont kill, save, dont save, devour, dont eat, hide, dont hide. My mind is becoming unstable and it's lead me to this new plan.

I have no idea if this is my previous mind set, or my insanity that thought this up, but it could be just insane enough to work.

My body is now what could be considered a cyborg. I am both living tissue, yet not living. I have become a machine, and yet I am still a living creature with working organs and blood. For the sake of a healing ability I have turned myself into a monster. A machine. But this is my plan.

Tear myself apart. Into four bodies.

Machines also work on microchips or processors. If I can create nanobot cells with separate mindsets and infect the bodies with them, then the machine cells in each body would recognize that body as its true body and not form to become one body again.

I dont know yet what the outcome will be, but I do know that if all the healing cells arent one body then they wont work at optimum efficiency and the healing ability in the body that will have my mindset will not become corrupted with insanity.

At least I hope anyways.

But first, I must begin the creation of this new mindset virus.

The basic plan of this virus is that the cells will cling to one part brain frequency and isolate it and similar patterns in the cells. Causing the cells to reorganize in the shape of the body that first created those memories and mindsets.

I myself can barely understand it, but I hope I know what I am doing."

He ends the log and continues research on the nano-technology that will be used to create this virus.
Makenshi, you really aught to come back to the dojo and rest for a while. We can work on the technological advances after you've recuperated ((incidentally, we can use particle systems to mimic nanites & energy fields)).
ooc-

That actually sounds quite interesting,

ic-

Makenshi rubs his eyes from the strain. He hears the words resonate within his mind for a moment then puts everything down.

He arched his back, leaning backwards, and popped a few disks then called for a chauffeur to drive him to the dojo to rest.
//I've been working recently with functions, including multivariable functions like

function damage(attacker,victim,number){
//commands;
}

and believe in the near future when I finish the current project I'm working on, extremely fast, complex programs will be possible whereas my previous codes were over 1000 lines of code and clunky.

//
Makenshi sat in the courtyard of his lab area. Sort of the outdoor recreation area. This place was known as the lab facility, but really sat like a small apartment area.

In any case, Makenshi sat there sipping some tea. It'd been a while since he could just sit and relax.
A bullet shoots by shattering Makenshi's cup of tea. Ghost stands in the doorway spinning his gun on his finger. "I'm bored."
Makenshi stands up and pats his pants down. Ghost would probably not stand close while shooting. The assumption was that Makenshi and Ghost were at least 10-15 feet away.

Makenshi would back flip away while pulling a flash bang from his vest with his left hand and throwing it in Ghosts direction, using the backflip to avoid the brunt of the flash, but not the bang.

He would follow up, if Ghost was in fact blinded, by pulling 3 shurikens from his right pocket and throwing them in his direction.

The flash bang, even if it missed Ghost, would succeed at making Makenshi momentarily deaf for 10 seconds ( 4 posts) but he would still answer back...

"Me too. Nice to see you again, old friend!"
Ghost blinded and slightly deafened by the flashbang feels three metal objects flying toward him he pushes his right arm forward using magnetism to send the shuriken flying back in the exact opposite direction, but begin slightly too slow one of the shuriken pierces not even an inch into his right hand, yet enough to cause him to bleed.
"Ooohh." Kenji gasped sarcastically. "The tiny cuts always hurt the worst."

The courtyard was as lavish and expensive as he would have imagined. Surprisingly, he had never been to this lab. There was that lab in downtown Durem he had been to for some tests, but other than that this place was never frequented by him. So it wasn't a total surprise when he saw that Makenshi was hurling his shuriken at some nameless boy. He was either an employee or a clone or both, though Mak's clones did tend to be more attractive* than that guy.

* Fun Fact: Kenji had a sexual relationship with Kei; a direct female clone of Makenshi.
After landing on his feet, Makenshi would immediately leap forward and begin a sprint. Ghost was roughly 15 feet away so it would take about a second to reach him.

Once within a close enough range Makenshi would kick his right foot into Ghost's chest and would use his right foot to push off to perform another back flip in mid kick, but would use his left foot, in the back flip, to kick Ghost in his chin.
Ghost feels (via sonar ability)) Makenshi running to his and quickly puts his right hand behind his back and begins charging ball lightning the size of a baseball. (which doesn't take much more than a second, depending on the size)
He takes both kicks and as he flies up half a foot in the air (due to the kick to the chin) he drops the ball lighting to the ground and it begins bouncing to Makenshi.
If it hit it would most likely stun Makenshi long enough for Ghost to get back to his feet.
Makenshi would land on the ground, and immediately leap back to avoid most of the stun damage. His left leg would not be moved out of the way in time, however, and would then be stunned for a moment.

Makenshi would pull a Kunai from his left thigh pocket and three more shurikens from his right thigh pocket. He would then leap off his right foot to fly back a bit, and would throw the shurikens in Ghost's direction.

At the same time he would gather some flames in his left hand and would begin to heat up the kunai held in his hand.
Ghost manages to fall on his feet, but doesn't quite stick the landing, he stumbles backwards. While stumbling backwards his vision begins to clear enough to see Makenshi lowering his arm He flails both of his arms rapidly as two foot lighting whips shoot out from his fingers. (He intends to uses these as wild electric tentacle, that's magnetic charge would repel the metal weapons in random directions.
The shuriken are then deflected, but as Ghost sits on the ground disoriented still, Makenshi can tell that he hasnt regained any sort of control less than creating lightning and using it as a weapon.

Still, it would be dangerous to go in with two feet lightning whips flailing about.

This gives Makenshi and idea.

He uses his free right hand to then pull a stun grenade from his vest pocket and throw it at Ghost. Two feet or not it should provide some form of stunning, if connected.

Simultaneously he would throw the now heated Kunai at Ghost. If this weapon made contact with his skin it would likely not only pierce him but burn his skin as well.
The lighting whips dissipate as Ghost falls back screaming with a burning kunai in his right shoulder (his right arm now useless and is body immobile)he use his left pointer finger to guide his magnetism as he pulls out the burning kunai and the three shuriken near him begin spinning a foot away from his body he quickly sends one of the shuriken toward Makenshi.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff