Welcome to Gaia! ::

Makenshi would return to his console on his office by the Lobby. He would begin work on his computer desk. Times were changing. It was meant to be so because by nature all creatures are spiral creatures. The spirals that we call DNA. And because of those creatures owning such spirals they were destined to evolve and thus change the times along with their evolution.

Although, much like all things, creatures that evolve do, in time, create their own destruction.

Makenshi would begin work on new materials taken from Earth. Much more editing on now created weapons and armor. New suits would be developed to aid those in need or those in alliance with the WMDs, but what was important now was getting the idea and goal of the Kitsune to pass.

The preservation of nature is top priority on the mind of this dictator.

4,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
((Time for a splendiferous entrance.))

Blood slipped slowly down the corner of her temple, the rich colors of the girls skin making the blood seem darker than it really was. This girl walked with pride in her stance, shoulder back and head held high she moved like the well trained assassin that she was. It might have been then that you realized that there was no cut from which the blood had come from. Fresh yet not her own.

Silver barely made a sound as she came through the trees, there upon rich earth was the place she sought. Long ago she had come to a place similar but far different. Long ago she had had a chance at a life that was more than blood and money and preservation. Not anymore though, she had been gone far to long to get any sense of that peace back. Plus, she had heard on the wind that destruction of more than mere buildings was in the final stages of planning.

She knew who was most likely behind it, but it was tempting to see if the rumors on bloodied lips were true. His scent came to her before she had even started looking. A grin crossed those lips and the tips of slight fangs showed. She was no kitsune, but she was just as dangerous, if not more than her correspondents.

She used no map or guide, just the scent of the one she hunted that was strong. She stood quietly outside a doorway and when she stopped the copper wires around her wrists fell together softly in a beautiful chime. The sound was loud in the quiet hallway and it made her blue cats eyes slide to look at the door.

For a moment she was tentative, as if suddenly she felt afraid of what may lie behind that door. As if all that had pent up was nothing but false hope that would come crumbing down. Her hand hesitated at the door, to open or not to open.

"Decisions, decisions." she murmured.

4,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
wow.... The silence is so damn loud.
Desert--Mirage

Foul spoken coward, that thund'rest with thy tongue...

((Isn't it just?))

...and with thy weapon nothing dares perform. (Titus Andronicus)

4,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
Riddle Juliano
Desert--Mirage

((Isn't it just?))

Why has everyone just disappeared?
Desert--Mirage
Why has everyone just disappeared?

((I've got no clue. Hell, I'm not even sure why I'm still subscribed to this thread.))

ooc-

Everyone has disappeared because many of them has no motivation to stay.

But I only need those who need no motivation to stay other than to be a WMD.

Which is what I need right now.

So I shall be conducting business for the time being.

Message if you need me.
((What is it that you want to do with this thread?))h
(( not that i really belong here or anything... umm i just wanted to pop in and say Hi to Sakura and Makenshi...))
Makenshi-Dono
ooc-

Everyone has disappeared because many of them has no motivation to stay.

But I only need those who need no motivation to stay other than to be a WMD.

Which is what I need right now.

So I shall be conducting business for the time being.

Message if you need me.
_____x_____I have already told you. You and I....

.: I've yet to leave, but I feel no need to post anything at this moment. :.

Our levels are as distant as the earth from the heavens._____x_____

4,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
I was a member of the original, and i just keep following the new threads every so often. And Makenshi i wait patiently for a post response.
Throwing his arms behind his back he stroll through the dense wood. As he walk he tilt his head upward towards the sky and gaze into the distance thinking to himself.

Hmm...I wonder what he's been up to all these years? Probally found himself another underling with more promise. *laugh.

Wtih a shrug of his shoulders he stretch his arms and jump up and down while he walk to speed up his heart rate. Smiling he take off dashing through the trees again with his arms just flying behind him. He's spent too much time looking for him to pass up this oprotunity.
x_x_Stop and stare
I think I'm moving, but I go nowhere
Yeah, I know that everyone gets scared
But I've become what I can't be

.: Alright people, we need to get our s**t together. :.

_x_x Stop and stare
You start to wonder why you're here not there
And you'd give anything to get what's fair
But fair ain't what you really need

((You got that right.))

+ I do not walk with God +

OOC:

Lu-Bu is getting its s**t together too.

So you guys aren't alone.

+ For God Carries Me +

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items