Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Genius

Soyokaze turned his head to look at her and then followed her finger which pointed to Densu. He smiled and looked over the wall for a moment in thought and then turned back to look at her.

This was a kitsune who was not a sensei, but taught many. He was a kitsune who was not conventional, but overcame every obstacle. He was a kitsune whom had no hinderance by accordance of what you are on the outside, only whom you may be on the inside. He died a long time ago in a great war against the wolves. Twas a sad day, but many still remember him as the only kitsune to ever master the four primary elements. He was at least the first if nothing else. All these kitsune you see up here are sensei's except him. He was a warrior, and a fighter, but above all else was a friend to all whom had the pleasure of being able to get to know him. His history is in my library up in my room. Maybe it would do you good to read up on us white kitsune, this clan has a very long history and one that spans the eons. If you ever want to read a book or anything else let me know.

His attention turned to Tsuki and he smiled towards her.

Come Tsuki, let us go speak, I think for the day I am done with this dojo. Flutter I think your name is, if you wish you may stay and train, there are a few students coming to work together to try and improve themselves as part of a plan I have laid out for them. If you must leave for the day then that is understandable and I hope to see you tomorrow.

Soyo would turn from the wall and begin walking towards the exit of the quaint dojo. He took his time waiting for Tsuki to catch up with him.
Having grown bored of what was happening, especially since she herself held no interest in training here at this dojo, Tsuki had almost fallen asleep in her place. The palm of her cheek supporting her head while its elbow rested against her knee. However her eyes would snap open upon hearing her name and she smiled when a moment passed, yawning softly until she stood up from the ground, patting off the snow from her clothes. She would wave her hand at the girl Soyokaze had been training, she had forgotten her name.

After a quick stretch she would then catch up with Soyokaze, smiling while she walked beside him though she said nothing. She really had nothing to say. The only reason she had returned was to see the results of the war, and while she was here Soyokaze was the only one she trusted.

Distinct Genius

Soyokaze walked in silence for a while but would speak after a bit,

The one who visited before the war was the Father of Makenshi. I have some history on him in my library if you would like to read about it Tsuki, it is a good read I think, but he is quite...insane shall we say. In a way it is like ancestor like current no?

Soyo chuckled and he looked up at the sky, it was a beautiful day.
Tsuki's hand twitched when Soyokaze had said those words, Liu Teng came to mind of course when he had said "current" although she knew he meant Makenshi. She didn't want her son to turn out like his blasted father, and she would make sure he didn't. After what had happened here today she was going to limit Makenshi's time with Liu Teng, whether he liked it or not. She didn't believe he could be trusted with the safety of her precious child. Not after he had declaired war behind all of their backs without having even alerted a single person on their side of what could have happened.

"No thanks..."

Tsuki said to Soyokaze about reading the book on Makenshi's father, although she knew it could have probably helped but still she decided against it. She scratched the side of her head, then looked up towards Soyokaze, seeing as how she was practically following him...

"Where are you going?"

Distinct Genius

Soyokaze did not say a word, he simply continued away from the forest and dorms despite having mentioned a book in his library. Eventually one could see some cities and such in the distance. Soyo would stop at the edge of the cliff, watching in silence before he pointed a hand out over the land.

Tsuki, did you not wonder why I suddenly warned you to get all the civlians into the underground? It had nothing to do with what was approaching via the mountain, namely makensi's relative, but instead the large force that held malice in their minds. We white kitsune are able to become highly acute in our senses, and it can expose anything feasible to the mind. Now what does that have to do with anything? Absolutely nothing, I suppose that I am just an old man trying to explain the antics of a young ruler, or maybe he is far more intelligent and insightful then what others desire to believe. Alas we will never know. I just anted to show you this view of the world. It is a nice spot to just sit and think about things for a while. Well, I think that I am going to wander off and find someone to help. Can't just put all the work on the civilians, it's my job as well as a leader.

With that Soyo turned to walk away, his had having lowered, part of the way through the monologue.
"Thanks, Soyo-kun. See you later..."

Tsuki waved at him while he left and plopped down onto the ground at the cliff. She didn't mind the snow this time around and propped her head up with the palm of her right hand, her elbow resting on her knee while she crossed her legs like before. Her eyes stared out at the cities not far from here, and anything else the cliff looked over. She figured that she would fall asleep again but didn't really care. At least she would have fallen asleep looking at something sort of pretty...

She yawned.
(( Booyah!! First post in a couple of days!! ))

Upon doing who knows what and for how long, Sergei emerged from thin air some distance away from the dojo. He would probably be in trouble for skipping out on training, but it was of little consequence to him and he figured he would suffer Makenshi's wrath later even if he tried to avoid it, so the best option would be to accept it and move on with life. Though since he wasn't very active anyway Sergei figured that he probably wasn't missed at all. Hell, he wouldn't even be surprised if nobody even noticed he was away. Swaying slightly he began to stumble into the direction of the doors, stopping at regular intervals to take in the scenery.....which was taking odd shapes before his eyes. The dojo itself seemed to be swaying as well...odd...he was positive that it was moving when he took his leave. An idea finally came to him...what if the dojo was moving because it was another of the dojo's many defensive measures....very clever yet laughable at the same time. At that moment Sergei took the time to point and laugh at the dojo before shrugging off his outburst of merriment and banging on the dojo doors. If anyone was watching Sergei's antics at the moment they would probably have figured out that there was something very wrong with him, and it wouldn't have took a genius to figure out that he was drunk.

"Where is everyone!! Hello?! HELLOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

Distinct Genius

Soyokaze was wandering the grounds of the Kitsune land and felt the presence of Sergei, he pondered if he should go check on him, but determined that if he was needed the soul would undoubtably seek him out. It was inevitable after all.
"... Sergei? Are you all right?"

Tsuki's voice would attempt to reach out to him, the young woman standing ten feet behind Makenshi's apprentice, his trainee... or whatever he was. She would look at him curiously, her arms crossed over her chest. Tsuki could very well see he was drunk-- his movements made it an obvious give away, as well as his speech seeing as how it might have been a little slurred. Then the way he acted... She didn't know Sergei all that well, but from what she did know, he didn't normally act like this.

"Quit your screaming... I'll take you inside to rest."

With that being said, she approached him, her nose wrinkling a little as she neared him, catching the scent of the alcohol on his breath. She hated that smell, she dreaded it. Not to mention, alcohol in general affected her more than the normal human. It was almost as if she were allergic to the stuff.

Gently Tsuki would set her right hand onto Sergei's left shoulder, and she would simply pull the doors open to guide Sergei inside, opposed to how he had tried to push them open... Well, he had really tried to just bash them in but it made no difference in her mind. Her hand would soon slide down onto a grip at his arm, her fingers wrapped around his biceps to make sure he didn't do anything rash or so that she could help him if he seemed ready to trip. Tsuki would begin to lead him to his room.

"I'm taking you to your room. You can find Makenshi later."
After a few moments he realized he was being guided somewhere. For a moment he did behave himself and appeared to be trying hard to remember something. His face was finally lit up as he remember the pointless information he was trying to grasp at. "Well Tsuki...this is a pleasant surprise..well I won the game." This information was probably meaningless to Tsuki, but he remembered that he participated in a drinking contest because someone insulted his honor and despite himself not being a drinker he entered just to teach the ignorant man a lesson. After he managed to spill out that pointless information, Sergei's face began to turn pale and he didn't look well at all. He would then look at Tsuki with a horrified expression on his face. "Tsuki....I think i'm going to die!" This horrified moment was short lived however as Sergei just started cackling for no apparent reason.
Tsuki listened to Sergei, she played along and nodded her head even though she didn't have the slightest clue as to what he was talking about.

"Of course you could win, you're Sergei... and you're drunk..."

The last part she whispered to herself, although the scientist might have heard. Either way it didn't matter, since after a short visit in the elevator, they came up to the floor with Sergei's room. She lead him towards the door, hopefully it was open.

"Go inside and rest. You shouldn't be up and around while you're like this."
On the way up Sergei seemed to have regained some of his senses however he still looked rather sick. "Perhaps your right...." At that moment he would relieved himself of Tsuki's support and open the door stumbling inside as soon as it was open. He didn't make it to his bed however because he just happened to collapse face first on the floor. Before everything went dark he had already promised himself not to drink again because it appeared that his body didn't take it well at all...and perhaps staying in a bar for three days didn't help either...
About to turn and leave the boy, Tsuki stopped, her ears catching the sound of something heavy falling onto the ground. Her head looked over her shoulder, great... It seemed Sergei had passed out. She gave what could almost sound as an aggitated sigh, turning and lifting the man from the floor. Thankfully, he had walked close enough to the bed so that she could literally just drag him over.

Tsuki set his body flat onto the bad, on his back of course, and watched for a while. She was debating on whether to leave him here or take him to the infirmary, in case he had alcohol poisoning... She didn't think so, after all most drunks just passed out and everything she had seen on him appeared natural. Tsuki decided she would wait in a chair for a few minutes, to make sure nothing more happened to him before she would go to leave.
((*Debates whether to let everything go over or be sinister....* Hmmm ))
( -just waits- )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces