5,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

L A D Y • C E R V I L • D E B O U R

User Image

˩σcαтισи Outside Emporium xxx Ɔσмραиʏ Vesper

xxx✶《 Cervil jumped up out of the bench as a loud thump and a body flinging to the ground in front of her snatched her out of a daydream. "Oh goodness," she said as she leaned over to look at the flustered man on the ground. "Uhm, sir," she muttered starring at the back of his short white hair and standing there awkwardly, "Are you okay?" She looked around her to see if anyone had noticed the fall and then offered out her hand to help him up. She could tell he was slightly flustered and embarrassed so Cervil gave him her best example of a reassuring smile.

She wondered if the man was new to Haven, she had been here all her life and never seen him. He was quite lovely looking and Cervil felt a blush cross her cheeks as she stared at him through her green eyes.

Ѳ.σ.c. Thank you Dagon! For the Company ^_^

User Image

dagongirl13

Fluffy Fox

Edan'd been enjoying his whiskey, listening to the banter of the people at the surrounding tables. It seemed like the Drunken Wench had fallen on hard times, due to some murderers the other day. Murderers? Haven was supposed to be a safe city. If his life wasn't coming to a close, he'd buy the place and ensure it was protected from people like that. It was amazing the guild hadn't been able to deal with the problem yet. Those responsible were likely cowards, hiding behind disguises and such. Too bad they were soon going to be located with magic. The guild and guard had their ways after all. As he thought over these things, a group of three males took a table nearby, causing him to try and identify them as they talked amongst themselves. HIghness? Royalty? Huh. Well, Edan was technically the prince of the daotians, so it wasn't that big of a deal. What was a big deal was that one of the three wasn't human. No. He was a dragon, and as he looked over at Edan, a look of recognition lit up his eyes. Instinctively, the daotian's hand went up his sleeve to subtly grab the dagger he'd brought with. Sure it wouldn't do much against a dragon in its true form, but in it's current one it was good enough... provided this one wanted a fight. All in all, despite his huge distrust of dragons, he just wanted to drink his alcohol in peace.

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Cerelia let him take the bag, slumping into the bed the moment they were in the bed. Getting comfortable, she looked up as he asked his questions. "It was fine. The boys were great." She sighed as he asked about what had happened. "I didn't tell them what happened. They already had to bury their daughter. I couldn't ruin their image of her, too." Rolling onto her side, she thought about the time there. "I'm not sure what would have happened otherwise."

Fluffy Fox

Vaalence puts the bag down in his- their room, out of the way. He sits on the edge of the bed as she answered his questions. He was glad she didn't have any problems with her family. She was right that it had been best her parents didn't know what Sphalerite had done. He still felt like it was his fault, partially. It was obvious he hadn't slept in his bed for some time now, and he figured he should explain. "Mayumi got her own place, and I've been sleeping over there. It's actually a nice house. She should show you it later. Anyways, now that you're back, I have a reason to spend my nights here again. I really missed you... we both did. "

Dangerous Bloodsucker

8,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Timid 100
User Image

User Image
Let's take a moment and break the ice,
So my intentions are known.
See I have pity in watching you suffer.
I know the feeling of being damned alone.
I've got a storybook of my own.

Vlad waves off her suggestion of asking Romanov's permission, chuckling heartily at the very idea of such a situation. "A soldier doesn't increase in rank by questioning orders, isn't that right Lieutenant?" He calls out to his subordinate, continuing his devilish snicker and standing from his seat. The Nosferatu stretches his arms outward and yawns before shuffling over to his bedside, examining the location he'd be resting, taking note of it's sub-par quality bed-sheets and blankets. He sighs deeply, thinking of the grand bedroom he once owned, nearly sulking at how much he'd downgraded from the lavish comforts of his former home. "Now leave me, I am weary from my trip." Tepes orders them both, picking up Viktor's tobacco pipe and tossing the piece to it's rightful owner.

Well I can promise you paradise..
No need to serve on your knees.
And when you're lost in the darkest of hours.
Take a moment and tell me who you see.
I won't tell you who not to be.

User Image

Through the ages of time,I've been known for my hate.
But I'm a dealer of simple choices, for me it's never too late.
I am your pride.
Agent of wealth, your bearer of needs.
I am your war.
Arming the strong, aiding the weak.
I am your wrath. I am your guilt. I am your lust. I am your law. I am your star. I am your trust.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Current Attire: Imperial Style
Current hunger: None - Slightly - Hungry- Starving - Famished - Lusting
Some music: xXxXxXx.

OOC:

Livian DoUrden

Dangerous Bloodsucker

8,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Timid 100
User Image

--Whoever appeals to the law against his
fellow man is either a fool or a coward.
Whoever cannot take care of himself without
that law is both. For a wounded man shall
say to his assailant, "If I Live, I will kill you.
If I Die, you are forgiven."
Such is the
Rule of Honor.- -

User Image

"You wouldn't be more correct... Just let's not have another Perovgrad incident, my King. I would rather face court-martial than allow Lycans into my barracks again." Viktor replies with a slight smile, remembering the scenario all too well, Vlad had insisted taking in two Werewolves into the garrison while a rather brutal storm was rolling through, they were both very beautiful and his commander so graciously granted them shelter in Romanov's personal quarters. Well unbeknownst to this Lieutenant, these primal creatures wanted more than just a cot to sleep in, they were in heat and were both looking for a mate and a meal at the same time. Unfortunately for the girls, Romanov wasn't the type of male who was attracted to giant wolf monsters, nor was he interested in being their snack.. He has a shiver run down his spine as the thought of their huge muscular forms trying to snatch him up and remove his clothing.

The male was suddenly brought back from his reminiscing by Vlad's order to leave his presence, giving a subtle nod and a brief salute to his commander-in-chief. "Yes sir." Romanov utters in compliance, his gaze drifting to lock onto the mysterious woman, hiding his embarrassment by trying to appear as formal as possible. "Right this way, mad'am." He says with a hand gesturing towards the door in a chivalrous manner, the other behind his back in his usual military attention-like pose.

User Image
"Throw your soldiers into position whence there is no escape, and they will prefer death to flight."

<-:-:-:- Viktor Romanov -:-:-:->
Former Lieutenant of New Wallachian Army.
*Current Attire*

Livian DoUrden
Vesper

Vesper grumbled at his misfortune....Oh...pretty voice. No! Thought out of head! Vesper just laid there for a minute, thinking that this whole ordeal was due to just being tired during that time. Nope, it was because he has bad luck around nobility and royalty he concluded. "I'm fine..." He said kinda nasally. Oh great was the bloody nose was due to breaking his nose? He didn't think he landed that hard...oh his nose was a bit crooked, dammit. Putting that back in place would be painful to say the least. Vesper looked over at the girl, seeing that she was holding out a hand. To help him up? Probably. He gave a defeated sigh, and took the girls hand. The moment he was up though, he took to snapping his nose back in place, and with an audible crack, he did, albeit he ended up sending chills up his spine from the pain. Now to deal with the bloody nose. He took out a piece of cloth that had the emblem of his old guild on it, and held it up to his nose to stop the bloody. That was still a royal embarrassment on his part, which showed on his usually neutral face. "Thanks..." He said to her, looking away in embarrassment.
(OOC: Yeah you mixed up Vesper and Elric there if you didnt read the post in OOC yet lol)
Rosayda

Jared
Defensive? Not surprising, even if his group of dragons had nothing to do with what happened, it was still dragons that had done the deed, so he wasn't surprised that the daotian was getting defensive. "Something wrong Sirius?" Ari had asked the dragon. Sirius had turned his attention to the king, shaking his head. "It's nothing your highness." he replied, first of all not wanting to fight the daotian, and most importantly not wanting to get Ari involved. "Hearing that from you is still kinda odd..." Ari replied. "I mean...you are the Dragon King of Esclair..." "That is merely a title that people refuse to not call me." Sirius replied. "And I kinda just gave up on telling them otherwise, you know this your highness." "Still..." Ari began, before Jared came back with the drinks. "Something strong..." he said, handing Sirius' his. "..and ale!" Jared said, placing the remaining two mugs in front of himself and Ari. Sirius shook his head before speaking, "I somethings question why you of all people are the guild leader of the Bloodbanes..." "That's because I founded the guild remember?" Jared replied. "And then you adopted Erebus about 5 years later." Ari said, taking a sip of the ale. He didn't like the taste all that much, but it was something different he guessed? "Well I called him something else at his request, but yes I did."
Stevenlx

Fluffy Fox

When the dragon didn't try anything, Edan relaxed, turning his attention back to his drink. While appearing completely at ease now, he was still wary, and was even eavesdropping on the group's conversation. Though, it wasn't his fault his ears were sensitive and they were speaking so loudly. Esclair? He could swear he'd heard the name before, but had never traveled that way. So, royalty from Esclair was here in Haven. What for? Was the man running from something? And the dragon. A dragon king? He'd never heard of such a thing before. But, dragon's were rather vain, and would give themselves titles all the time for the hell of it. And the last member of the group was a guild leader as well? Hmm. This was a strange group, for sure. What were they doing here? Edan was half tempted to try and find out, but those days of blundering through such things were over.
Arxilatath (Bronze Dragon)

Taverns were interesting places to be, usually a traveler's first stop before finding a place to sleep if the tavern itself didn't offer one attached, the aging man thought. His head tilted up and he absently read off, "The Drunken Wench," and wondered faintly just as to why the place was named as it was.

He reached for the door with an ink-stained hand, the tips of the fingers permanently marked with the carbon and iron that the typical dye consisted of. They were strong hands, the hands of a warrior with the nicks and minor scars that implied, someone who had been in several fights and survived. The rest of him gave that same contrast between scholar and soldier, the wrinkles of a furrowed brow from squinting at a book in low light for too long, the white lines and sun-weathered face that indicated long hours in campaign.

He was dressed in a long, leather duster the color of tarnished bronze, green and grey and brown, loose leather with large pockets and strange shoulders, a muted glint of polished golden-bronze from the buttons on one side, the coat open and revealing a simple dusty white cotton shirt and leather pants a shade more brown, a shade more golden. Mahogany brown boots tapped almost silently against the wooden floor as he padded in, hands hanging easily at his sides away from the sword he wore with the confidence of a swordsman.

To someone sensitive to magic, Arxilatath, as the man's name was, was practically drowning in it. Everything, from the leather duster to the simple "cotton" shirt was imbued with magic of a myriad types. He himself stank of magic, something large folded into the space of a human, the faint traces of something even older than the visage he wore there. Only the sword was conspicuously absent of all but the simplest of magics.

Sharp, metallic bronze eyes a bit more green and gold than his coat and gleaming with the shine of metal rove over the tavern, picking out the dragon displaying his race blatantly in the building. Sirius Volante, known as the Dragon King. The current king of the Esclair kingdom. The bodyguard. The man with the visage of a retired knight-scholar strode over with measured, slow steps. Better pay his respects to the dragon leader, though he didn't originate from anywhere in the area.

"Your Majesties," he said softly with a bow, voice low enough that it wasn't going to be easily heard outside of the table.

dagongirl13
StevenIx

Demonic Lover

11,250 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User ImageShe watched as Vlad dismissed her statement, and glad he did for it made sense now anyway. It made a lot of sense and was enough to keep her quiet..until the mentioning of the Lycans. "I had to stay with Lycans before, but they weren't these savage creatures that lore spoke of, and from the sounds of it the ones you encountered...Sir..?"

She replied and hoped to get a name out of the man she would be serving on the battlefield if they came across such a thing. Though considering what had transpired downstairs it seemed all too possible. When Viktor gestured for her to leave the room for Vlad was quite tired she bowed to Vlad and started to excuse herself to where Viktor suggested. "Do we have to go downstairs and get you a room as well..?"

Larin decides to ask and looks at the boy who was quite handsome, but she'd quickly dismiss that thought within a heartbeat. She hoped they could talk about something...maybe, or maybe the man enjoyed a quieter presence from others.
The Original Nosferatu

Anxious Noob

5,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

L A D Y • C E R V I L • D E B O U R

User Image

˩σcαтισи Outside Emporium xxx Ɔσмραиʏ Vesper

xxx✶《 Cervil frowned as she noticed the man was bleeding quite heavily from his nose. "You're hurt," she muttered nervously as he took her hand and she pulled him up from the ground. He looked at her rather confused before coming to what seemed like a realization and bringing his hand up to his face. His face was flushed and she could tell he was extremely embarrassed. Cervil looked away slightly in an attempt to reduce his embarrassment and suddenly heard a crack behind her turnt head and the man wincing in pain.

"Had he just cracked his nose into place?," Cervil thought to herself with mouth wide open. "That must have hurt a fair deal," she stated in a surprised tone before acknowledging her outburst and giving the gentleman a slight bow. "I'm sorry!", she stated now having her turn to blush, "I am Lady Cervil DeBour." She stuck out her hand towards the man and looked at his now significantly less bloodied face.

Ѳ.σ.c. ...

User Image

dagongirl13
Vesper

Well if the bloody nose didn't give off that he was hurt, that crack from putting his nose back in place surely did. The angel hybrid was lightly to get a kick out of the fact that Vesper ended up tripping and breaking his nose. Stupid brat. He briefly looking at the cloth he was holding to see how the blood stoppage was going, which was going decently well and adjusted it to absorb more of the blood still coming from his nose. It was going to be bruised though, that was for sure. Yeah, it did hurt a fair bit cracking it back into place, and still hurt even at that moment. Wait, bowing?! And sorry?! Vesper was confused, why was this girl bowing to him, he was far from anything worth bowing to. Lady Cervil DeBour? So she was nobility like he thought. Great, just his luck. She was holding a hand out to him though, so there was that. "Vesper Borealis." He replied, now looking at her again and shaking her hand after cleaning it off of blood.
Rosayda

Jared
Sirius glanced over at the younger human, who seemed sad after the mention of Erebus. Ari noticed this, and chuckled. "Don't worry about it Sirius..." He said, taking another sip of the ale. Jared sighed, messing up the boy's hair. "We will find him." Jared said. "And bring him back, your mother much miss him terribly." Ari shook his head. "He probably won't come back, not after what happened." Ari said. "I highly doubt he wants to see me or Vi as well, not after what we said to him after what happened. But...we have to try to at least talk to him an apologize. Even if he does end up yelling at me for placing my personal feelings over the kingdom, especially when it is still recovering from what my father did." He said. "He will probably appreciate that his family doesn't hate him, even if he doesn't show it." Jared said to the boy, smiling at him.
Sirius glanced up at the arrival of the older bronze dragon. "I don't recognize you, so you aren't from Esclair, and yet you heard of me, and the boy I presume, due to what you said." He was cautious to say the least, as there was was a random bronze dragon he didn't know that knew of him, and probably Ari as well. "I didn't think at least my reputation would have left Esclair."
Stevenlx

Ker of Erebus

Fluffy Fox

"s**t..." Edan couldn't help the curse that escaped him as yet another dragon arrived. He could identify them almost at a glance with how familiar he was with them. It initially sounded like the new arrival knew the 'king', but that was soon proven wrong. What was going on? The things they spoke of was confusing without context. Missing family and a kingdom experiencing strife. What a mess. Finishing his drink, Edan was about to take his leave, but quickly decides one more drink was in order, and then he'd leave. He really wasn't comfortable hanging around two dragons, but at the same time it had been such a long time since he'd had alcohol. He probably wouldn't get another chance to drink again anyways.
Arxilatath (Bronze Dragon)

"I wander far afield, sir, which means I hear things," He kept his voice low, "and I thought I should pay my respects. It would not be polite not to let sir know of my presence here," he explained with a low murmur.

Etiquette varied. In his time, while he was growing up, it was polite to let the other dragons in the area that there was another one present. Different breeds had different rules, of course, but it cut down on accidental altercations this way. "I am known as Arxilatath, sir. Of the southern oceans." And not the land, born of the waters and just as comfortable if not more so in the deeps.

Arx was not that well known, despite his age. Oh, some of the older dragons of his breed knew him as 'that runt that got caught up in that magical accident' but he spent far too much time among humans in human guise to have much of a reputation. There was that once that he spent time in the Istax Empire, but that had been a long time ago. Isthirilax, his grand-daughter, was still wandering around, and she was likely better known than he was as an architect and mason. "I wish you well on your endeavors, sirs," he bowed again, and made to withdraw.

Stevenlx
dagongirl13
Jared
Jared and Ari remained quiet during the exchange between the two dragons, leaving Sirius to deal with matters concerning dragons. "Sirius Volante, Dragon King of Esclair." he replied, and chuckled a bit. "Though you probably already knew that." he added, and finished up his mug. Ari had evidently finished up his as well, and looked like he just wanted to leave. Sirius looked at the bronze dragon. "And to yours as well Arxilatath." he finished, before turning to Jared as the dragon left.
The daotian was feeling uncomfortable, probably due to the presence of another dragon, and Sirius felt it was time for himself to leave as well. "Now Jared, You can finish your drinking time while I take Ari back to the inn." Sirius said, and stood up. "Vi might be worried by now." Ari said, standing up with Sirius. "Alright alright." Jared said, waving the two off. "Wait...I'm paying arent I...?" Jared said. "It was your idea Jared." Sirius replied, putting the cloak back on and leaving with Ari. The human shrugged, and continued his drinking.
Stevenlx

Ker of Erebus

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas