Welcome to Gaia! ::

"Mm, not really, but hm, know anyone with the last named 'Ulthier'? " She started to lightly fuss about her pink hair, which was getting tangled in her horns again. "Stupid hair." She mumbled silently to herself, eyeing the man the whole while.
She then slightly smiled and looked down to her feet in slight embarrassment. He probably thought she looked weird or something.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fluffy Fox

The girl's question caused Vaalence's eyes to go wide for a second, before he realized that that reaction would likely give it away. He knew two people with the last name Ulthier, but he wasn't about to tell a stranger that, especially since she could be a Council agent. "Uh... who's asking, and what is it about?" Maybe she was looking for his dad? He was worried, and feared an attack if she knew he was lying, so he readies his magic, just in case.
She looked questionably at the male.
"Well, i'm obviously looking for my brother. Well, yeah." She sighed and crossed her arms.
"If you don't know, it's fine." She smiled slightly before cursing her hair again.
The femme waited for an answer or something.
Complete silence.
Silence. Oh dear.

Fluffy Fox

What? "Brother?" Vaalence was very confused now. She looked about his age... so she couldn't be his sister, could she? "I'm Vaalence Ulthier. My dad's Edan Ulthier. And who are you?" Was she lying? He couldn't tell. She seemed so calm about it. His dad had only said he had the two children. Vaalence and Aideen. Where was this girl coming from? It seemed like there was a lot of questions that needed to be answered and soon.

Feline Phantom

7,925 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.MOOD: Neutral
FORM: Human

As Darkus walked towards the guards, he noticed someone out of place, and saw someone looking at a poster. The person in the poster had a similar mask to the girl's, and he decided to walk to the poster to talk to the girl near the poster. However, as he stepped forward, the girl had walked away, so he managed to follow her to find out what exactly was going on. He managed to hide near a seemingly empty alleyway, and heard the exact words, "T-thanks... for helping me out of here."
Creator: If Darkus gets in trouble, I'm fine with that.
Darkus: WHAT!? I could get killed, for crying out-
Creator: You can revert to your Shaden form!
Darkus: ...what if the townspeople get scared?
Creator: You're basically a black mist of magic with glowy white eyes.
Darkus: Exactly!
Creator: Go through walls, for crying out loud.
Darkus: Ugh, fine. Only if things get too dangerous, though.
Creator: Okay. Also, a Shaden is basically a shadow ghost, and Darkus's natural form.
Vesper

"I see." he said. Well, can't please them all unfortunately. Kinda sucks that she had no animals other than horses (as he assumed, due to her having one). He sighed lightly. He did have a dog while in the castle, but that old mutt died a few years ago. Poor thing got his wish though, seeing Vesper one last time before he took his last breath. Now thinking about it he only owned male animals...probably nothing to be concern over though.
"Aye, it is." He replied. "Vast fields of green, mysterious forests that hold secrets, deep caves with treasure." he added. Some places were kinda dangerous though, which is why people usually went in groups or sent one of the Bloodbane Mercenary Guild members to do the exploring. Vesper briefly remembering entering one of the caves and facing a dragon, barely getting away. Sirius was there though, so that's probably why he didn't die that time. However he did end up facing said dragon in a cave a few years later as he was actually prepared to fight the dragon. "I grew up near a port." He continued. "One of the best views I've seen was looking over it from the top of the guild that was in town." he said.
Rosayda
"Well, for starters, my name is Nisaru Rythealm Ulthier. First, middle, last."
She frowned slightly. "And I believe that is my father, deeming my mother was a random nymph that got the man drunk. So, I was partially a mistake." She just yawned and shrugged again.
"It's alright if you don't believe me, most don't." She smiled faintly and her accursed hair started to tangle again.
"I'm going to murder this hair.." She mumbled.

Fluffy Fox

Vaalence's jaw dropped. Figuratively. And literally. "WHAT?!?" This chick was his sister? But, then again, Aideen had been a half succubus. She actually had looked like an elf. This girl though... she looked as odd as Vaalence did. Something didn't make sense though. "Wait. Daotians can't breed naturally. Not even with other sexual creatures. It wouldn't happen if it were just drunk... you gotta talk to my dad about this... but I don't know where he is. The guild leader is having people keep an eye out for him for me... but so far there's been nothing." His head was spinning at this possible revelation. He had a sister. Another one. But a sister nevertheless. She seemed obsessed with her hair though. "Uh... why don't you just cut it?"
She flinched a tad, her ears then started to ring.
"Jesus, chill, my ears are kind of sensitive. And no, have you realized how short my hair is? It used to be down below my butt." She huffed, flailing her arms to her head.
"And how can I talk to your- well, I guess, our dad if nobody knows where he is?" She frowned again before walking close to him and started to sniff him.
"Hm, interesting. Two women, huh?" She looked up at him, trying not to laugh.

Fluffy Fox

"Uh... sorry... that just caught me by surprise is all... and no, I didn't realize that. We just met. I don't know the first thing about you." It wasn't every day you found out you had another sister, after all. She brought up a good point about their father though. "I don't know! I was just saying. If Rosalind has heard anything, she'll tell you if you tell her who you are. She probably knows something, but has been too busy to let me know. Or she forgot. She does run a guild after all. That kind of takes priority." When she sniffed him, he was about to ask what she was doing... but he quickly found out. Nisaru seemed to already know about Cerelia and Mayumi. That made Vaalence turn a deep shade of red. "How can you-? They wanted to share me... and it's not like all three of us are jumping into bed together... aside from the one time... but we all care about each other! It's not a problem."
She chuckled and looked back up at Vaalence.
"Embarrassed, aren't you. " She started to laugh sweetly, and nearing tears.
She backed up a bit and scratched her head. "Well, I would ask of you to ask the guild leader? But if she is busy, i'm alright." She smiled, still thinking about how funny his situation was.

Fluffy Fox

Vaalence shoots Nisaru a glare. "Embaressed is one word for it. A sister I wasn't aware I had comes into my life and is immediately commenting on my sex life. Gods, I don't even want to know what you do in your spare time..." It sounded like Nisaru didn't want to go see Rosalind herself, but he wasn't going to do this for her. "Sorry 'sis'. You gotta go talk to Rosalind. I can't do it for you. Things are kind of busy in my life right now, and I can't spare the time to go get my hopes dashed. Going to the guild was a suggestion because you could get a job with them, and a place to stay. So, kill two birds with one cannon blast."
"Haha, nothing really. I don't quite care for those things yet." She smiled.
And I believe that would be a good idea. Any directions you can give me? Or you come with me and we can..Catch up. You know, like get to know each other?" She looked and sounded confused. Like she never talked to someone before.

Lazy Kitten

18,400 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
User Image
·.·´¯`·.·Melethiel Mithanseer·.·´¯`·.·

Home is behind, the world ahead,
and there are many paths to tread...

Melethiel inclined her head in thanks for the information. One of the men at the table paid for another round of drinks, including Mel. She gave him a small smile, "Thank you..." She took the remaining seat next to the man called Edan. The barkeep came back to refill their drinks. Mel took a swig of her pint.

She furrowed her brows if she belonged to the local guild.
"Oh? What guild is that?" Mel set down her pint, she wasn't sure how these people would react to someone who wasn't in their local guild. She hated admitting but her own guild had made her rather paranoid of people.

...through shadows to the edge of night,
until the stars are all alight.

User Image

With: Edan, Jared and Arxilatath
Mood: Wary
((Out of Commonsense: ))
Stevenlx

Ker of Erebus

dragongirl13

Artwork (c) by: matinaru

Fluffy Fox

"I don't want to know, nor do I care to know." Vaalence really didn't need his sister ending up like Aideen. Alekia had had no one their own age, so the half succubus' targets were older men. Kind of creepy actually. And it wasn't like she had to feed. Vaalence had figured out something to keep her from needing to, but he guessed one couldn't fight instinct for long. "Catch up? That implies we knew each other prior. No, I'm busy today. Just go..." He explains how to get to the guild, and what the building looked like. Hell, he even explained what Rosalind looked like, and that if Nisaru mentioned his name she'd probably get a meeting immediately. "Sorry I can't come along, but my girlfriend just got back from a trip, and we're spending some time together."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff