5,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

L A D Y • C E R V I L • D E B O U R

User Image

˩σcαтισи Outside Emporium xxx Ɔσмραиʏ Vesper

xxx✶《 Cervil smiled at the man and blushed at his calling her a lady. He was very kind in acknowledging her nobility and was quite thrown back by his action of respect. She often dressed down in rank to try to hide her stature, she still felt uneasy about the whole nobility situation. In truth, she believed that all people of the world were very much equal and she didn't feel the money was a good thing to use as to judge a persons worth.

Cervil smiled as he answered her question. "I do hope your trip went well and you accomplished what you needed to," she stated softly while looking at Vesper. She could see him look over towards Ginea, and then look back at her. "My horse is a bit over protective," she stated with a chuckle motioning to the black stallion with the beady little eyes.

Ѳ.σ.c. Ginea is Cervil's horsey biggrin

User Image

dagongirl13
Vesper

Vesper blinked at the blushing. Was it something he said? He was...generally confused by it, unsure if it was something he said, or just if she was unsure about the whole nobility thing. He felt like it wasn't his place to ask, so he didn't. Then again, there was the whole issue of him being a king's older brother. Probably why he has bad luck while nobility and royalty. Well, he probably wasn't going to see his brother again, or have contact with his family, so his whole past concerning him being an ex-prince of Esclair didn't matter. He did wonder how the kingdom was doing though.
"It went decently well." He said, looking back at the horse. "The person I was guarding was under some stress, as well as my companion who came with us, but it was fine otherwise." he said. he squinted his eyes at the horse. "No kidding." He said. "Pretty sure my own horse back from where I'm from was the same way." he added. Considering that chestnut colored horse was wary whenever they were in the capital city of Esclair he wouldn't be surprised.
(OOC: Obviously I can't remember the name of the horse lol)
Rosayda

Anxious Noob

5,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

User Image

xxx✶《 Cervil noticed the confused look her gave her and gave him a similar one in return. Did he know what Nobility was? Was he mocking her earlier? She shook her head and smiled. "That's not too bad. As long as everyone comes back with all their body parts right? And nobody dies?", she stated with a chuckle.

She smiled at his mention of his own horse. "Yeah, well you know what they say, a horse is a man's best friend," she blurted with a grin. "Ginea has a mind of her own sometimes but she is definitely more loyal than any human I've ever met." She pulled a strand of hair away from her face, "Where are you from?"

Ѳ.σ.c. Some irony there about Saph's death.

User Image

dagongirl13
Vesper

"Yeah." he said. He wasn't going to mention the irony behind what she said, considering they were transporting a dead body at the same time during the first half of that trip. Cerelia was so torn up about what had happened, and Elric was more indifferent. The elf had really begun to hate the female elf, mainly shown by his initial hostility towards going in the first place. He went in the end obviously, but...
Vesper chuckled at the horse comment. "Pretty sure the saying refers to a dog, but horses are pretty much the same in that regard." he said. "My horse was pretty much the same. If he didn't trust someone he wouldn't let the person near me." he said, chuckling a bit more. Vesper was silent for a bit on the question of where he was from. He was a bit unsure about sharing that, but it wasn't like she was going to go there herself anytime soon so..."I'm from Esclair." he said.
Rosayda

Anxious Noob

5,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

User Image

xxx✶《 "Why would a dog be a man's best friend?", Cervil stated with a confused chuckle, "Horses are so much more valuable." She had clearly never heard the common saying and she had never had a dog so perhaps that was the issue. "You must love them then, do you ride much?", she stated in regards to his comment about his horse. She wondered what type of horse he had and the types of adventures they probably went on. She even wondered if he had taken his horse on the most recent adventure with his companions.

Cervil stared at him as he took a long pause to answer her question about where he hailed from. Finally hearing his answer she gave him a warm smile. "Esclair.. I see..", she muttered while her face turned bright red, "Where is this Esclair?" She looked down at the ground as the embarrassment of not knowing where he was from crept over her face. The truth was she had never really been too far from Haven. She had lived a particularly sheltered life, despite her genuine desire for adventure.

Ѳ.σ.c. ...

User Image

dagongirl13
Vesper

Vesper looked over at her. Has she never own a dog? "They are much like horses. Fiercely loyal, protective, there when you need them, and nonjudgmental." he said. And they could actually be brought into the house, and you could play with them easier. Can't ride them though. Vesper looked over back to the horse at her next question. "Not since I left home." he said. "Until i went on that trip that is." he added. What he wouldn't give to ride his stallion again, probably should have thought on grabbing him when he left. Maybe he should write a note home or something and ask for someone to bring him. No, that wouldn't be wise. He would be tracked then.
Vesper looked over at her again, before slightly chuckling at her confusion on where Esclair was. "Not surprised that you don't know where Esclair is." he said. "Its pretty far from Haven, just outside this continent." he added. She was kinda cute when she was embarrassed. No! Thought out of brain!
Rosayda

In a relationship with WeirdRoseBud

Shy Wolf

Jinx
User Image
wearing:
short pink floral ukata
A.K.A. ~ The White Fox./ Katsumi
''Morning to you to. ''Hope you hungry. jinx then turn off the stove. she then dished out some plates for her and Damion. she then made one more. she then said it for angle if she wants some. ''sorry it nothing to spectacular. ''I have not cook for awhile so don't expect much.
occ: bacon, eggs, toast and hash browns. some thing easy for now.

WeirdRoseBud

Quotable Poster

Taiyou4

User Image
Zephyr
Lou
The Illusionist

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
Born in a world of war.... and blood.

... Born into a world to kill and serve

When they finally made it out she stopped as she placed her hand on her mask and let out a light pant as if she was tired, "Be more careful, and why were you in there anyway.. you're lucky no guards saw you..." She said with a cranky tone. She ended up having to bend the minds of around twelve guards for a couple minutes as they fled the tower. Which drained her quite a bit. She continued to walk stopping for a second to turn around and make sure he was following her. Her mask looked like Kids too, as she exmained a poster beside her. It had Kid Kat Kid "WANTED" written on it. She let out a chuckle. There had been no posters of her anywhere. But then again she had came from a far away different place located across a large body of water.

'So, Kid followed Heartrippah all this way for nothing... I feel like it wasn't for nothing... This city... Haven... Its given off strange energy... I wonder what Kiba is really up too... Especially with the talk of relocating the Knights here...' Her thoughts raced around as she turned to her side as a guard began to examine her mask, "Careful girl, you might get brought in wearing a mask like that, there is a notorious killer that wears the same one, carry on." The guard said as he walked on by giving a glare to Warpath as if he was insinuating the whole, 'i got my eye on you thing'

She continued to walk turning left, right, left... etc down back alleys and such occasionally turning around to make sure the wolf was still behind her.

.:CB Nostaglia OOC:. MEEEET LOU! Zephyr the illusionist, a member of The Crimson Knights

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Cerelia's sleep was dreamless, but it was restless. When consciousness began to tug at her mind, she rolled onto her belly with a sigh, stretching out. Rubbing her eyes, a yawn escaped as she tried to wake up. She wasn't really sure how long they'd slept, but she felt refreshed. Vaalence wasn't awake yet, so she slipped out of the bed and into the bathroom, discarding her clothes to turn the shower on.

Fluffy Fox

Vaalence's own sleep was pretty good. About average all things considered. He wasn't roused when Cerelia climbed out of bed, instead what woke him up was the shower coming on. "...Hmm?" Opening his eyes, it took him a minute to process what that noise was, and then he remembered his dragon girlfriend was back. He also remembered he'd promised her something to eat when she woke up, so while she was showering, he headed into the kitchen to make her something to eat. Since she was worn down from her trip, he opted to make her a bovine slab, adding a bunch of herbs and spices to the meat to enhance the flavor. By the time he was done cooking them both one, she would be done her shower, and probably ready to eat.

Shy Prophet

13,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
CB Nostalgia

User Image
As he follows her, something caught his eyes along the way.
A poster.
It was a wanted poster for Kiba in his masked outfit.
He must have been labeled as a fugitive after he tried to help Warpath earlier and caused the trouble at Drunken Wench.
Though he felt a little guilty, he sucked it up as he believed this wouldn't have happened if Kiba was not here in the first place.
His attention has turned to the guard who warned this mysterious girl about a notorious killer.
After that, the guard looked at Warpath with such glare on his eyes.
It seems Warpath has been... tagged?
Shrugging, the werewolf continued to followed this girl.
After walking countless turns, he ended up at the back alley before realizing they were alone.
Letting out a sigh, the werewolf scratched the back of his neck as he looked away and say,
"T-thanks... for helping me out of here."

Anxious Noob

5,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

User Image

xxx✶《 Cervil smiled widely at the man, "No I've never had a dog. My father doesn't like animals all that much." Her horses had been the only animals he allowed and even then that was more for convenience than for companionship. She watched Vesper in deep thought and wondered what he was thinking about for a moment before he laughed at her embarrassing admittance. "Oh," she muttered through her blush, "Is it very beautiful there?" She was extremely keen on exploring and thought that perhaps this man would maybe take her there one day. It would be an adventure to see more parts of the realm.

Ѳ.σ.c. ...

User Image

dagongirl13
Nisaru gracefully stood from her recent napping place on the soft grass under the occasional Oak. She then stretched like usual and started to head to town with her sword quite noticeable beside her blue-ish tank.
The femme gently untangled her pink hair from her sensitive horns and sighed.
"That tard of a brother better show up, or I will definitely have to beat him up when I find him.." She sighed again, rubbing her eyes which were glowing faintly red.
"So soon?" She asked herself before shrugging and continuing upon her way.
^
The restless hybrid casually walks into the shop-thing called 'The Emporium'
But of course, she knocked politely before walking in.
"Hello?" She scratched her pointy ears in confusion.

User Image

Fluffy Fox

Hearing the knock at the door to the Emporium, Vaalence had to go check who it was. Who knocked on the door to a shop? It seemed Cerelia wasn't quite done her shower, but the food would be hot for some time yet, so it wasn't a big deal. The fox daotian spies the girl who'd walked in, noting her odd appearance. Horns, pointy ears and pink hair? But, then again, who was he to talk? She seemed... familiar though. "Uh... hello. Can I help you with something?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff