Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sirius
"Sounds similar to how I rule the group of dragons I rule over, or rather, how I would like to be ran." He sighed, shaking his head. "I still don't understand why those same dragons decided to call me their king." Well, whatever kept the peace between them and everyone else, so at least that aspect was going well. Sirius blinked at his statement. "I've heard of groups of people taking down governments, but just one person? That's new." he said, more so impressed by this feat than anything. Then again, Vesper could have easily taken control of Esclair after the death of his father, but shame and the will to not face his siblings and mother after the fact prevented that. It didn't help matters that Vesper had denounce all ties to the royal family on top of the fact that no one knew he and the (supposedly) dead prince were the same person. He was more keen on running the guild after Jared anyway.

Stevenlx

Beloved Shoujo

9,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hero 100
Kyoko commanded the wind to take the dust where it belonged and then watched in silence as Lisan said her last goodbyes. Kyoko placed a hand on Lisan’s shoulder, “Let’s go home Lisan, I can see your body is weary with grief. It is time for rest my dear Lisan.” Kyoko took her hand and gently led her home. Upon arriving she put her to bed and pulled up a chair so she could sit then she opened a music box on a stand near the bed and as it played Kyoko sang to Lisan until she fell asleep.

Lullaby Reference-Please listen

Ker of Erebus

((song made me a little teary eyed lol, it's pretty))
Lisan Kelryn (Closekin Leshayrik)

Lisan followed, still crying and shoulders rigid. But eventually, she did fall asleep - fell into the deep slumber of the exhausted. Perhaps the next day would be better.

Perhaps. The night brought no nightmares, no dreams. Just a blanket of darkness, blessed oblivion away from emotions and grief. What the morrow might bring as predawn's early light touched the estate grounds remained to be seen.

Vixen_E_Covenant

Beloved Shoujo

9,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
Kyoko sung until Lisan fell asleep which did not take very long. Kyoko quietly left the room closing the door behind her. Then she marched herself to bed and went to sleep as well which did not take her long. Her mind soon let go and she began floating through a dreamland, it seemed to leave her all too sudden. It didn’t even feel like she had slept very long but already the sun was beaming in her face.

Ker of Erebus

The morning's predawn light touched the estate, and Lisan awakened as she was wont to do. There was no expectation of her second-sire's presence; the man had been gone for years ago. Only the acute, sharp knowledge of a void where someone was supposed to be. An pervading absence that she thought she'd left behind years ago.

Life had to go on. It found her in the kitchen, eyes red-rimmed and smile fragile, looking for Kyoko after the morning's preparations. It found her in the kitchen leaning against a massive ghostly wolf for reassurance in memory, the cold not a bother to her as she leaned against the being - or construct rather. It found her greeting Kyoko with a quiet, "Sun at your back, Kyoko," when the woman came in. "What would you have me do today?"

Vixen_E_Covenant

Beloved Shoujo

9,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
Kyoko stretched making her way to the stove to put on some coffee. “Did you sleep well Lisan? I hope so, I know how hard it is to lose family.” Kyoko looked back at her “It is going to take some time, but you will get through it.” She poured her cup of coffee then asked “Would you like some coffee or perhaps some tea?” Kyoko placed a hand on her shoulder “You don’t have to do anything, you are not a slave or a servant. You are my guest and now my responsibility, you are like the little sister or daughter I never had.” Kyoko sat and then continued “Pick either one you wish either way you are now family.” Kyoko sweetened her coffee with milk and sugar, “So how about that tea or coffee?”

She flinched at the word daughter, but kept her composure save for fisting her hands in the fur of the construct, which didn't move. It wasn't alive. "Tea," she answered quietly. "...What's coffee?"

She could smell something made of ground plant seed and faintly like being burnt wafting from Kyoko's cup. Coffee wasn't something she recognized.

Vixen_E_Covenant

Beloved Shoujo

9,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
Kyoko, smiled and made Lisan some tea, handing it to her she sat beside her. “I couldn’t help but noticed you tense up a bit when I said daughter, so let’s just leave it at sisters then. I’m sure it will be less awkward for you.” Kyoko put a hand on her shoulder, “You don’t have to be alone Lisan, you can have family. That is if you wish it to be, I cannot and will not force anything onto you.” Kyoko took a sip of her coffee as she thought of her previous words. “I was a little hasty in my words before when I said either way we were family, I had no right taking that choice from you. That is for you to decide, but you will always be my friend and you will always have a place as long as I’m here.” Kyoko smiled then drank her coffee.

Ker of Erebus

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces