5,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Bєαtrice Døґtmur

lovelyvampire

lσ¢αтιση: Inn мσσ∂: Shocked, Angry, Upset ωιтн: Luther

As the maid left her room, Beatrice sighed. The feeling of power cursing through her veins. She had quite enjoyed her bath. It was quite the euphoric experience. Beatrice sauntered back into the washroom and grabbed a silk robe, wrapping it around her naked body. She finally had a moment of silence, her wounds healed and her mind clear of hunger. She lay down on her bed, her feet dangling off the side and closed her eyes. Up until now, the bloodlust had numbed the emotions that she had felt in the drunken wench. Anger and Sadness, now seeped through her body. Beatrice winced remembering the sight of Luther's wounded corpse on the floor. Her inability to reach him in time. She rubbed her head with her hand softly and picked up the hat, and then looked for the pistols that she had left on the bed. She looked around and reached under her body before getting up and pulling the sheets around. Where had they gone?

Finally after searching the entire bed, she noticed the pistols up against the side of the room nearest to the window. She furrowed her brow in confusion. How did they get there.. She had clearly left them on the bed. A loud horses call snapped her out of her thoughts. It was coming from outside. Beatrice peered out the window slightly. There below her was Luther's horse, anxiously making noises in an attempt to call for help, and...

Beatrice let out a gasp and grabbed the windowsill for support.

There was Luther, turned, bloodied and clearly alive (at least for the time being) but not moving.

Beatrice let out a loud gasp and took off out of her room and down the stairs barefoot, feeling her heart beating rapidly in her chest. Her earlier anger clearly forgotten in a panic. She was practically naked with only the thin robe to cover her body but she didn't care. She threw open the door and ran out onto the gravel outside the inn, looking around to see if there was anyone else who knew what could have possibly happened. There was nobody around. Beatrice cursed under her breath and looked over Luther's wounds. "Luther, you a*****e," she muttered affectionately as she attempted to pull him up to his feet.

Suddenly, the inn door flew open and the front desk man ran outside stopping infront of the two of them with his mouth agape. "Don't just stare," Beatrice growled at him, "Help me take him to my room." The man shook his head nervously and threw one of Luther's arms over his shoulder as Beatrice grabbed the other. She gave the horse a sympathetic pat before helping the unconscious cowboy up the stairs. He had lost quite a bit of blood and several of his wounds were still bleeding quite profusely. Beatrice and the check in, carefully placed Luther on her bed and the man quickly scuttled away without a word (which was what Beatrice preferred at this time).

Beatrice quickly closed the door behind him and then turned back to the cowboy. He was unconscious at the present time but he was ALIVE, and that was all that mattered in the current moment. She carefully unbutton his tops and pulled them off gently revealing several wounds in his chest. His usual firey skull, a fire almost put out. Beatrice ran to the washroom, and grabbed several wash clothes, dipping them in warm water and carrying them back into the room. She cleared some of the blood and off his chest. Allowing the wounds to breathe. "What happened Luther?" she muttered shaking her head as she grabbed different tonics and tended to his wounds. "You were dead. I saw you. Your body had more holes in it than the cheese down at the market."

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

✖ bites.

The Original Nosferatu

Quotable Poster

Taiyou4

((Kibas appearance right now, no mask or cloak))

User Image

User Image
SEE --- NO --- EVIL
KIBA

↪But you can call me Kit Cat Kid.

Speaking with: Lou

Carrying: Empty bottle

Kiba listened to her as he nodded, he hadn't seemed to care to much that Warpath had declined, "The rest of knights won't say a thing, they know better... Hell even Cecil failed to recruit his old friend and partner.. Instead Cecil ended up killing that fairy... Ha.. It's funny he saids she was just a friend but I feel like there was a stronger bond between Cecil and that Fairy once upon a time..." Kiba said trailing off about another member of the Crimson Knights.

Picking up the bottle and pushing the glass aside he began to drink from the bottle and passing the half empty bottle to Lou. He took giant gulps as he let out a gasp for air and slammed the bottle on the counter with little over half of it left, "Lou, I'm thinking we should create our new base here...Here will be the new headquarters for the Knights... I will expand the underground room and give you all the appropriate brands to teleport there.. It has no entrance or exit.. Only way to enter is to be me.. or have the spell branded onto your flesh... I can turn it into a curse if anyone chooses to betray the knights.. This won't be said untill someone chooses to betray us.. but I have complete faith in you all.. But for now you and I will keep our heads low here.. you and I will make this our home and I may call Cecil along with another Knight to come here.. to Haven" Kiba said as he began to strategically plan out things in his head like a true leader.

He took another gulp and looked over to Lou smiling, he smiled back. He had knew his plans always got her excited. She was almost more blood thirsty than him, she was a murder.. She grew up only knowing how to kill and trick people but Kiba had began teaching her how to defend and care for the weak who didn't know how to fight, even thought she failed to catch on. She loved to kill. She loved to hunt. She had once left Kiba and the knights to join a group of vampire hunters until she had been hunting a strong vampire by the name of Cecil... She tracked him all the way to Kiba where she then fought Kiba... Losing and agreeing to rejoin the Crimson Knights.

"Drink up, we are heading out of this bar soon" Kiba said finishing the bottle of liquor in his hand.

Close your Eyes
Visualize
As your mind spies no fear
Through this world's disguise of your near death

Invisible Shade

User Image
                                                        Tʀᴏxᴍʏs XXX Lᴇᴜᴍᴀ XXX Jᴜxʀᴜᴛʜ XXXXXXX

Normally, Troxmys was wandering without purpose. However, this time was only slightly different. A sibling of hers had lived in this strange place for a while in seclusion and had requested her to come meet him for the first time. However, she wasn't entirely sure where this place was, despite the directions he had given her. As time passed of her just walking, she reflected on the letter. "Whenever's fine," it had said. But as she started getting tired, she found that her brother would have to wait another day. Just as she made her decision, though, she saw the city in the distance and groaned. "Figures," she whispered under her breath. She would have to go for a while to get there, but she couldn't exactly rest knowing that it was so close, comparatively. She pulled a paper from her weighty backpack and read it aloud. " 'Enter the city and take the first right.' " Although it was still a while away, she felt the need to review, just in case she was missing something. As she put it away with the backpack still on her back, she started walking again, listening to the sounds of other animals as well as her own footsteps for any threats.
                                                            A good hour later she almost entering the city, but she knew she would need to rest before continuing. Just before walking in, she encountered a beautiful flower. She went to touch its stem and felt a p***k, causing her to yank her hand away in reflex. She sighed sadly and stood up, realizing that it had thorns that were almost too sharp to be real. The blood started dripping a bit from the wound on her fingertip and she waved it in an effort to cool it off. The wound then closed up and she wandered into the city with her finger in her mouth to clean the remaining blood off. She stared in awe at the buildings, admiring the style. This awe caused her to stop in her tracks, finger still in her mouth. She began walking again, slowly, not realizing she had missed her turn.

Fluffy Fox

Ker of Erebus

Vaalence folds his arms over his chest. "Have you seen yourself? You're like... a magma beast. Like, what red dragons wish they were. All fire inside and stuff. Pretty damn majestic if you ask me. Fire is pretty cool after all." His pyro tendencies were learned from his aunt Sarah, whom was a fire mage. Go figure. She'd show up for his birthday every year when he was growing up, and she liked to show off her magic when the fox daotian asked. Needless to say, she was probably not the best influence, but he was raised by a daotian and a succubus, with help from an elder dragon. It was a rather odd family. "Well, if you need it to fit, then I gotta modify it anyways. Anything beyond that is on me, and I won't charge any extra." And so, he got to work, slicing out bits, reattaching them in a different way, along with adding embroidery. Of course, it was all done with magic, but one couldn't help but appreciate the thought put into it. By the time Vaalence was done, it was far from the simple saddle he'd started with. As a finishing touch, he added a small mark on each side. The mark of the daotian house Ulthier. That of his father's lineage. It was something he added to all his works, as those that received such items would go out into the world and the Council would hear about it. The bloodline wasn't dead, but he was playing a risky game. Finally grabbing the coin purse, he takes the two coins owed, letting the creature watch. He noticed the other pouch had a symbol of it's own... but he couldn't quite identify it. He wasn't versed in the figures of other cultures after all.
Allister
Allister grumbled and looked at the list of food items to buy. Why was he doing this again? Oh right, Mayumi didn't want to leave her room. Looking at the list again, he wondered how anyone could read this writing. Wait...it was his own, damn his penmanship was horrible. Apples, strawberries, peaches...the list went on and on. What was with all the fruit? Sugar, flour...ooooo! Was Mayumi going to make cakes and pies later? Allister slightly drooled at the thought. Chicken, pork, steak...mmmm....meat. Allister grimaced at the next part of the list. Celery, squash, lettuce...ewwwww vegetables. Honestly he wondered how anyone could eat the stuff. He sighed, glancing over what he already had, which was all the fruits and vegetables and some of the meat. His wings fluttered a bit, wanting to stretch, but couldn't...at the moment anyway. He stopped for a moment, looking around before moving again, glancing at the list briefly, and ended up running into a woman. Allister ended up fumbling backwards a bit, more in shock that he ran into someone than anything, before regaining his footing. "S-sorry!" Allister said, unsure what the woman would do. He could feel the demonic aura coming from her, which scared him a bit, ignoring the fact that he was a half demon himself but that was besides the point. Her outfit was a bit strange though, having a quick glance over her. He lightly gulped though, his red eyes showing that slight tint of fear from running into her.

zqwxecrvtbyunimop

Invisible Shade

dagongirl13

User Image

As Troxmys was admiring the scene, she felt someone run into him. She almost couldn't believe it, but she knew by now that it was fairly common for someone, including herself, to space out, as she had been. She fell forward a bit, but moved a foot to transfer her balance. After giving a sigh of relief that she didn't end up falling, she turned to the apologizing male holding what looked like some groceries. After realizing that this person who didn't seem to be human meant no harm whatsoever, she gave him a warm smile and yanked her clean finger from her mouth. "It's no big deal, man. I was a bit spaced out, myself." With a quick glance around at the scene that was behind her, she realized her daze had caused her to miss her turn somewhere along the way. "I-uh... I hate to be a bother, but do you know where I can find a map or something? I seem to have lost my way a bit." She chuckled, realizing that he was slightly scared of her, but from his scent, he seemed to be partially demon, like her, but with... what is that... She could be seen sniffing the air around him. "Angel, too, huh?" she asked under her breath. She would have asked herself why he would be fearful, but she understood that strangers that could tell what she was might think she would bite something fierce.
Akragth flicked an ear in surprise, rumbling, "This one has neither the power nor physical presence of such."

The lavafang at adolescence was about a foot or two away from full growth at currently five feet at the shoulders; a respectable height for a horse. A bit longer from chest to hindquarters at somewhere around nine feet, and over twenty feet from head to tail at the present. Barely a match in size for much, for all the potency of its fire at nearly 2500 degrees Celsius - hotter than most magma by nearly a thousand degrees, although its flesh typically was between 1500 and 800 degrees C, its spines a mere 500 C. Basalt, after all, typically reached the surface at 1200 degrees C.

For comparison, a coal fired forge could only reach 1900 C. Steel and iron melted around 1500 degrees C. A flamethrower from a main battle tank had a temperature in that range. Wood burned at 450 C. Iron started glowing around 480 C.

Hot? Indeed it was so; but only its fire was of any remark. Magma itself could be found in nature. Tungsten would not melt under its breath, at a melting point of nearly 3500 degrees C. It might be workable as a material for crafting at those temperatures, but it wouldn't melt outright. Nor would the carbon its bones were made of.

Nor did Akragth have more magic than what sustained its body - which was impressive enough; an effectively mobile shaped piece of magma with a matter-to-energy converter for a stomach and a containment field over its skin. What Akragth had was tooth and claw and fire, not more.

"This one thanks thee for thine good offer and would offer its fire for use," was the rumble. "It can provide fire hotter than its flesh." Indeed, even aroused for battle, its flesh still was a pale second to its flames.

Stevenlx

In a relationship with WeirdRoseBud

Shy Wolf

Jinx
User Image
wearing:
short pink floral ukata
A.K.A. ~ The White Fox./ Katsumi
jinx slept peacefully though the night. she then woke up when she saw the early morning sun she then looked to her side to see if Damion was awake. ''No still sleeping. She then got out of bed and dressed her self quietly so not to wake Damion. she then walked down to the kitchen and stared to make breakfast.
occ: bacon, eggs, toast and hash browns. some thing easy to start sowing her cooking skill.

WeirdRoseBud
Allister
No big deal? Well okay. Those first words from her caused him to relaxed. Occasionally, someone would bump into him, or he would bump into someone else, and the other person would make an uproar about it, and try to take one of his feathers but that was besides the point. Demon girl here though didn't seem to be like that, which was a bonus on his head. Allister wasn't exactly spaced out, but he wasn't paying attention to where he was moving, so there was that. A map? "Oh yeah, I should have one on me." Allister replied, placing the piece of paper with the list in his mouth while he searched his bag quickly for said map. "Mm!" He muttered, pulling out the map and handing it to her. At the comment of him being part angel, he figured that she had already figured out he was part demon, and just figured out the other side of him. He nodded his head, smiling and taking the piece of paper out of his mouth. "Yep!" He said. He seemed almost...well proud of the fact he was half demon and half angel. Then again he probably shouldn't be around a demon, but whatever, if she had a problem with it, it didn't matter to him. He was proud of the fact, which is what mattered to him.

zqwxecrvtbyunimop

Dangerous Gatekeeper

3,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Alexander Deluthe Raven mask

Alexander looked around at the forest then to the small pig that traveled with him and sighed to the pig " Cant see as to why the humans look down on you. you make such better company" he smirks as the pig snorts in remark to his statement. "you know oinkums we should be reaching the town soon" he says curiously to the pig. he laughed and joked with the pig as they walked through the woods then gasped catching a glimpse of what he thought was the city. "thats it!" he exclaims pigging up the pig and running towards the city excitedly
User Image

Shy Prophet

13,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
User Image
After taking a bath from hot spring in the backyard of the house, the werewolf went back inside of the house and withdraw some golds from a storage room.
Putting golds into a huge pouch, Warpath left the house as he glance at the town from the top of the hill.
Typing such pouch onto his belt, the werewolf set off to his favorite tavern, Drunken Wench.
But why would he go there when he already drank some beverages?
The reason why was because he wanted to.. no... he has to pay for the damages he caused in Drunken Wench earlier.
As he walks through the street, he noticed many crowds of people up ahead.
Market bargain special.
Groaning, as Warpath managed to get through the crowds, he managed to arrive in front of Drunken Wench.
"I'll... take that..."
A cocky voice was heard from behind as he felt something against his waist.
Oh shiet...
Glancing at the belt, he noticed that the pouch of gold was gone.
Widening his eyes, the thief run in to join the crowds, blending in while pushing off some people as the thief try to leave the scene.
Hearing some screams of victims who were pushed by such thief, the werewolf growled loudly, and shouted,
"STOP, THIEF!!"
The werewolf howled before jumping over from walls to walls and running over the rooftop, managing to monitor the thief's movements.
But boy, the thief sure runs quite fast.

Fluffy Fox

Ker of Erebus

((Finally am not completely messed up where I can't post. Joy.))

"You'e pretty harsh on yourself, you know?" Vaalence smiles as he gets to enchanting the saddle with anything he thought would be useful. "Take me for example. I'm small, and aside from the tail, eyes and fangs, I look pretty mundane. Weak even. It's what you do with what you've got that makes you powerful. As for the presence... yeah, maybe you're not a huge winged beast, but you've got your own presence. You're intimidating, just by your appearance, but when you start speaking that changes. I can't quite classify you, but you're something special." Instead of just a resistance to fire on the saddle, he went for immunity, along with a regenerative effect on the material, so it would slowly repair any damage it would sustain from combat or travel. Lastly he added an enchantment to lighten the saddle a little. Sure the creature was big and burly, but it would help in a situation were agility would be best. By the time he was done it all, the fox daotian was a little out of breathe, and he sits on the floor to recover. "Phew... okay, all done. Want me to attach all the pouches from your old saddle on to your new one? And is there anything you want me to do with the old one? Like, any parts of it you want me to salvage for you? Hmm... guess you could probably use help getting the saddle on as well..." The lavafang's offer came to a surprise to Vaalence, and he eagerly nods his head. "That sounds like something I may need in the future. At the moment, no, but if you're sticking around Haven for a bit, I could find a use for your flames later. I have been trying to figure out alternate means of powering things aside from magic. Fire might be a possibility..."
"The pouches, this one requests. It thanks you for the work done." Akragth replied to the question of the pouches.

"Perhaps," it rumbled. "Power is a matter of application, and this one has never chosen to wield it in its own purpose." There were echoes, from day to day living of what Akragth was, but there was no real effort, no real directed action. The lavafang drifted aimlessly, save for the search for another master that would give it a worthwhile purpose.

Wistfully, Akragth said, "It has been long since this one has been a companion and given purpose to fulfill." It was a low growl, much lower than its usual speech and not really intended for another.

Akragth stood still for the reattachment of the saddle to its spined back, only the mouth moving in reply. "Haven is where this one will stay until events conspire to indicate it is time to move on. Welcome does not last forever." That, Akragth knew with certainty. It looked too much the monster, too much the inhuman beast of burden to be accepted when it refused to be treated as a dumb animal. Things that went wrong were first to be blamed on the different.

The lavafang did not bother to stay in an inn. Finding where Akragth was would be a problem, considering that a lavafang often burrowed to sleep. One who did not need air was not going to care if the entrance got collapsed and they were buried alive, and it had the claws to dig out of such a collapse. Neither did Akragth eat as organic beings did; stone and wood were just as viable (if not as tasty) as bread and meat as food. The tail flicked in consideration before the horse-sized magma beast spoke again. "It does not have permanent dwelling. Would you prefer this one to visit daily or should there be another arrangement?"

Stevenlx

Fluffy Fox

"Alright." After resting enough, Vaalence got back up, and transferred the pouches over to the new saddle. "Wait... you're a familiar too? No... you feel different. You're... huh... I can't tell. You used to serve someone though?" It was very close to being a familiar, but not quite. Catching the words the creature seemed to speak to itself, he kept quiet, instead getting to attaching the saddle and buckling it up. "There." Listening to the creature's plans, the fox daotian quickly figured out something in his head. "Come back in say... three days? That'll give me time to figure out all the formulas and such to get it all planned out. By the way, I figure if you've worked for or with someone in the past, you've got a name, right? I'm Vaalence Tarra, magi extraordinaire. If you didn't get that from the sign." Could the lavafang read? Probably.

Ker of Erebus
"It has seen the name. This one was known as Akragth by the Leshayrik closekin ranger Talsyn Isfyr," it said formally. "Familiar," it said the word slowly, tasting it and turning over the syllables in its mind. "It was bound companion to Talsyn Isfyr," it clarified. "It has heard that the Leshayrik ranger bond is similar to a familiar bond." Akragth was not entirely certain how cross-cultures the ranger bond was.

After all, the lavafang hadn't really had the chance to ask a large enough sample.

"In three days, then, Magus Vaalence Tarra. This one gives thanks again, for the good craft." 'Magus' had been at one point a term of respect for those that wielded magic, as far as Akragth knew. Was it still so here in Haven, or was it something different? "It wishes you well on your endeavors."

And yes, Akragth could read, if barely. Script often had regional shifts and the lavafang hadn't always bothered to keep up with them. It wasn't as if Akragth had a chance to flip through books, what with claws more than likely to tear through the pages. Even if it was a good memory, it was an memory that was nearly impossible to bring back now and the lavafang wasn't about to prod those more than necessary.

StevenIx

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces