Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quotable Poster

Taiyou4

((Kibas appearance right now, no mask or cloak))

User Image

User Image
SEE --- NO --- EVIL
KIBA

↪But you can call me Kit Cat Kid.

Speaking with: Warpath

Carrying: nothing

Kiba sat there rocking in the stool as he watched the girl you could basically hear her heart beating at the sight of Warpath. Spilling and stumbling, she was afraid. Kiba had reversed time to fix the tea from not being spilled without Warpath seeing, quickly he turned his attention to the girl and his eye glowed slightly as her heartbeat mellowed and her body stopped shaking as she turned and looked at Warpath again and smiled, showing no fear, "Thanks, I made it myself from herbs my mother and I grew" She smiled sweetly as she winked at Warpath then returned to doing her dishes.

"Don't worry I telepathically gave her some of my energy, acting as a sedative. This is no mind control" Kiba said quickly looking over to Warpath he didn't want to cause trouble. Examining the tea as Kiba drank his liquor he looked up at Warpath, "What if I told you that you could be human again... I over heard that there is a creature that can turn you wolves human, unfortunately I have reason to believe it is permanent. But perhaps... I'd be able to harness some of your wolf essence in Kit, my sword and then return it to you after, allowing you to still maybe have the ability of transformation..." Kiba trailed off as he finished his drink and tapped it on the counter, "One more sweetie" Kiba said looking outside the window as lightning lit up the room following by a boom.

"What are your thoughts on the Knights... I will be creating this organization with or without you, but I'm also not going to force you... It's the same idea as years ago... We will work for high pay and we will work along side each other, everyone in the knights, to take on personal missions together along with control and being feared. We will take in those who have been exiled, those who are being hunted... those who are strong and we will all join forces as the crimson knights guild... That being said you and I would be the leaders, we would control what missions we take on, we will be the creators, the leaders... It'll create itself and its motives as it grows... So, with me or not old friend" Kiba said diligently as the young girl brought him his second drink and he began to sip on it.

Close your Eyes
Visualize
As your mind spies no fear
Through this world's disguise of your near death

Shy Prophet

13,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
CB Nostalgia

User Image
The werewolf stared blankly as he wondered if he heard the brat right.
Her confidence seems so unreal right now.
Warpath shifted his attention to Kiba, demanding an explanation.
After learning why, Warpath nods slightly before taking another sip of tea.
Listening to Kiba talks about a creature that can turn wolves human again, the werewolf shook his head as he puts down his cup of tea.
"I ventured through the forests and many lands... no such thing as cure for the curse that Goddess bestowed on me."
Though he told Kibas that almost all fragments of his human memory are gone, he managed to regain these fragments of memory by visiting somewhere that meant a lot for his human past.
For example, at the Eldrage Field, he gained a small flashback of his human past where he stood on top of many corpses of soldiers as he raise his twin axe upwards in triumph.
"I visited this... spring in far north. I gained... this flashback. I, I uh... saw this beautiful Goddess taking a bath in this spring and... next thing I know... my body turns furry and I became a black werewolf."
Shaking his head, Warpath remembered how beautiful she was.
How captivating her smile was.
How... deceiving she was.
"A well-known shaman in Shuria Desert told me... I can return to my human form after I regain the essential fragments of my human past."
As he lets out a small sigh, he heard a loud thunder just outside of the tavern.
As he took another sip of tea and listening more about Kiba's Crimson Knight Ideals, he shook his head and closed his eyes.
Shattering his cup of tea, he looked at Kiba coldly into his eyes,
"You!? Fit to be a leader? Don't make me laugh, Kiba. You don't even have the leadership quality that Prince have, youuuu traittor to my heartt!"
The werewolf laughed maniacally before tapping his knuckle against the counter as he demands for another cup of tea.
Remembering the prince's words, he sighed as he tried to calm himself a bit, before continuing,
"If you are to start this guild or group or such, you know it's going to be a lot difficult at beginning, gaining trusts from members, are you sure you're up for it?"

Dangerous Bloodsucker

8,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Timid 100
User Image

User Image
Let's take a moment and break the ice,
So my intentions are known.
See I have pity in watching you suffer.
I know the feeling of being damned alone.
I've got a storybook of my own.

Vlad seems interested in her attempts, his legs crossing over and his hands resting on his knee, his fingers intertwined so that he was in a more comfortable position. He listened intently at her lack of reward for her actions, scowling at the idea of such a one-sided relationship, his old enemy didn't realize the benefits of having his underlings strive to be better, a subordinate's loyalty could only get them so far when it came to potential, everyone needed inspiration. "A healer.. Good, that would be beneficial to Vincent, the boy who was in here earlier. He's a great fighter, but being mortal has it's limits when it comes to sustaining injury." The Count utters quietly, stating that she indeed had a use, she might be more of a help keeping Romanov safe, the young fool refused the Nosferatu's offers of immortality at every opportunity, but this monster respected the human's decision regardless. "You'll be staying in Romanov's room tonight, he still has his sexual purity so I'm fairly confident he won't be trying anything." Tepes adds with a devilish snicker just as his Lieutenant re-enters the room to gather his own luggage and pipe, finally giving her the answer she sought so badly, he would allow her to join him.

Well I can promise you paradise..
No need to serve on your knees.
And when you're lost in the darkest of hours.
Take a moment and tell me who you see.
I won't tell you who not to be.

User Image

Through the ages of time,I've been known for my hate.
But I'm a dealer of simple choices, for me it's never too late.
I am your pride.
Agent of wealth, your bearer of needs.
I am your war.
Arming the strong, aiding the weak.
I am your wrath. I am your guilt. I am your lust. I am your law. I am your star. I am your trust.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Current Attire: Imperial Style
Current hunger: None - Slightly - Hungry- Starving - Famished - Lusting
Some music: xXxXxXx.

OOC:

Livian DoUrden

Dangerous Bloodsucker

8,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Timid 100
User Image

--Whoever appeals to the law against his
fellow man is either a fool or a coward.
Whoever cannot take care of himself without
that law is both. For a wounded man shall
say to his assailant, "If I Live, I will kill you.
If I Die, you are forgiven."
Such is the
Rule of Honor.- -

User Image

Viktor steps through the doors of his King's room after going back to the service desk to get another suite for himself. He enters with a blank look on his face, re-packing his bags that were spread across the bed, but stopping suddenly to glare at Vlad once the old bat declared his room was going to be shared. "Y-yes, Sir.." He was tempted to protest, his cheeks turning bright red at the blatant announcement of his own virginity came into the conversation. Why did his virginity have anything to do with this? The vampire could've said he was just an honorable man due to his history of being a decorated War-Hero, and his proper etiquette, but he'd just brush off Vlad's statement. "Sir, I will consult the overseers of this City of your arrival. Though I'm not sure if they quite grasp the idea of granting asylum." Romanov says with a long sigh after his luggage was all gathered, he seemed to stand at attention when addressing his leader directly, his stance so very authoritarian and militaristic which matched his appearance quite nicely. His clean cut uniform was decorated with various medals and pins, the only part that was out of place for this Lieutenant was the soft handsome face that still held pink-tinted cheeks, it was obvious that he had to be extremely proficient in warfare to gain such a title at the young age of twenty. "Lieutenant Vincent Romanov, at your service ma'am." The boy clears his throat, trying to maintain an official poise and ignoring the mischievous grin of his superior, who was getting a kick out of the soldier's embarrassment.

User Image
"Throw your soldiers into position whence there is no escape, and they will prefer death to flight."

<-:-:-:- Viktor Romanov -:-:-:->
Former Lieutenant of New Wallachian Army.
*Current Attire*

Livian DoUrden

Quotable Poster

Taiyou4

User Image

User Image
SEE --- NO --- EVIL
KIBA

Speaking with: no one

Carrying: nothing, waiting for chocolate milk

Kiba listened to warpath as he shook his head and slid some gold across the bar counter as he nodded towards the bartender then turning back to wolf, "You really do need to get those memories back, me not a leader? That's funny. Seeing as how I was the one to lead Echo Village to victory and turn that dead beat town of dying youth into strong warriors that no one dare try to raid or rape... And to think you forgot about what happen after I let her die... WHAT HAPPEN AFTER I LEARNED FROM THAT MISTAKE.. her death opened my eyes, I became a leader that day... But no, you're just some brain dead mutt now who only seems to care about becoming a human... Good luck.." Kiba went from calm to enraged in a heart beat at the insult, 'Me not a leader... How the hell could he forget about Echo Village.. How could he forget about the Echo Warriors... whatever I tried that's all a stupid mutant like me can do' Kiba thought to himself as he walked towards the door of the bar to leave and turned around to look back at Warpath. Kiba just shook his head with a look of disgust as he swung open the door then slamming it, as the door slammed thunder boomed adding to the effect.

Kiba threw up the hood on his jacket and began to make his way through the rain with his teeth and jaw clenching along with his his fists, " 'If i'm gonna start up a group it's gonna be difficult'... He talks as if I haven't already begun.. As if I haven't lead before! how the ******** does a guy like him forget something that big... Whatever..." Kiba said to himself. He stopped beside a building as he leaned up against it and began punching the wall over... and over again as he let out a scream of agony.

"I need a drink... Ha... Drunken wench... I liked that place, may as well drop by while I'm well me..." he said calming himself down his fists still clenched. A few minutes later he walked into the Drunkwench. It was dark the floor was sticky and atmosphere seemed dead and dark. But the place had seemed almost fixed, "A tall chocolate milk please..." Kiba said placing a few silver coins on the bar as he took a seat. Kiba bowed his head as he stared down deep in thought thinking about what his next plan should be.

Close your Eyes
Visualize

Shy Prophet

13,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
CB Nostalgia

User Image
After Kiba left the Sassy Mutt, the werewolf sighed as he squinted his eyes and mumbled,
"Echo Warrior huh?"
Aye, the werewolf doesn't remember much about Kiba whom he tried to erase from his memory.
After taking a sip of new cup of tea, he was interrupted by the young girl who asked,
"Are you alright to leave him like that, mister wolf?"
The werewolf, stunned by her ability to talk to him without much of fear now, chuckled before shaking his head,
"Y-yeah. I... think it's a right choice for me... to go on my path."
As she stopped wiping off wet utensils, the girl nods before looking straight into his eyes and asked
"What I meant is... well, he is your friend isn't he? You're trying to make him leave your memory, mister wolf."
Looking confused, the werewolf wondered if Kiba was behind controlling this girl's speech and behavior.
Sinking his claws against the wooden counter, Warpath was quite irritated for what was happening as he believed Kiba was behind his.
However, he decided to play along.
"Well, alright kiddo, you don't even know my past and neither do I sin-"
"Well that's because you re-"
"Let me finish. Let's say you encounter something quite tormenting. Like... like a huge bear mauling your boyfriend for example. You would want to remove your boyfriend and this huge bear from your memory to ease the pain and suffering right?"
Then there was a pause.
A silent echoed through the near-empty tavern.
"No, because I want to keep the memory of good times we had together, mr.wolf."
Rolling his eyes, the werewolf slightly banged his fists against the counter as he couldn't believe she even replied.
Letting out a small sigh, the werewolf decided to retort but was interrupted by the little girl,
"What about the good time you and he had together? Do you remember those times?"
Aye, he do remember those 'good times.'
He felt somewhat guilty as he wondered if she was right or not and whether if Warpath did nothing wrong at all.
Shaking his head, Warpath still believes that this little girl is under the influence of Kiba.
Noticing the little girl walking away, he kinda felt relieved as he finishes his cup of tea.
Good riddance.
As she stood in front of the door to the kitchen, she looked up and spoke,
"mister Heartripper, I suggest you go to mister Kiba. Along your journey, you might pick up these fragments of memory of your human past."
Warpath chuckled until realizing what she just said.
Did she say 'Heartripper?'
Perhaps, she really was manipulated.
But... was it really?
The way she spoke was quite different, as if she was a complete different person.
The werewolf started to get curious of this girl.
As she went into the Kitchen, the werewolf quickly followed in after.
There was nothing here.
No utencils, no silverware... it was an empty kitchen.
As he decided to head back to the front, the werewolf widened his eyes as he couldn't believe what he was seeing.
The place was dark, life-less, and nobody was in here.
The werewolf, confused and a bit scared, quickly exited out of this tavern.
As he run a few yard away from the building, he looked back.
This tavern didn't seem like what it was when Kiba and he visited.
It's... an abandoned cat house.
Remembering what the little girl said, Warpath walked elsewhere as he wondered what this place was and who she was and how did she know the nickname Kiba gave him.

Dangerous Bloodsucker

8,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Timid 100
User Image
Cold is the steel of the gun that I wield...

User ImageUser Image

A gasp for air, nothing but darkness came to view when he opens his eyes, frantically he tries to move but finds himself trapped, encased in something.. Wood by the sounds he made when pounding against it. Luther's head went ablaze in small whirlwind of flames while he struggles to keep a level-head, the light cast by his changed form now giving him a chance to see through the empty-sockets of his eyes, he was in a coffin. "Lucy! Lucy! Let's go! Get me out of here!" He shouts at the top of his lungs, suddenly feeling his coffin shaking violently and the sensation of weightlessness coming over him.. Then his body finally slamming against the bottom of the casket, the top flying off once he impacted.

Crowley rubs the back of his skull, peering up at a familiar horse face staring right back down at him, Lucy proceeds to lick his face and neighing happily. He sits up slowly while patting Lucy's snout, scanning his surroundings, he was in the back of a graveyard far from the city's limits, buried with all of the other graves only marked with a wooden cross and no name, at least they had the decency to not drop him in a mass grave. The cowboy gets to his feet, brushing the dirt from his clothes and peering at the bolt protruding from his chest, their wooden shafts and feather fletchings now burning like little torches. He debated on removing them, since he had sustained the injuries in his human form, the wounds would take longer to heal. He also knew if he didn't remove the arrows and also changed back to his normal form, he would be easily recognized by the authorities.

Luther grumbles, clenching his teeth together, if he had any skin on his face he would definitely be wincing. He tears out the bolts quickly, one at a time and cussing at each opportunity, but just as he yanked them from his body he found five more slung into his flesh, another bouncing off of his onyx skull. With a swift turn of his head, he locks onto a group of approaching guards, who were just burying the remaining bodies from the fight and were alarmed by the spectacle he had caused. The cowboy frantically reaches for his pistols, an instinctual move that bit him in the a**, he then holds out his hand open toward the city.

-Beatrice's room.-:
The two pistols start to vibrate violently, sliding from wherever his vampiric companion had placed them and slinging across the room, smacking against the wall, stuck there as their owner tried to pull them through a solid object. One goes off from hitting the wall, putting a hole in the floor. After a minute, they both drop harmlessly to the ground.

Time ran too short to keep waiting, his enemy had already closed their distance and drew swords on him, he was locked in battle without any object to defend himself. He tried his very best to dodge each blow, getting cut over and over as the group all tried to strike at once, making avoidance nearly impossible. "LUCY! JESUS CHRIST! TORCH EM'!" Luther pleaded through the pain, averting his gaze to a giant fireball tumbling around him, engulfing his attackers as well. The men scream in agony, some running while others rolling on the ground, an angered grunt emanating from his horse as she stomped the poor guards who tried to put the flames out, this would not be the first time Lucy saved his behind. Luther collapses to one knee, only his loyal horse could see the expression of gratefulness he portrayed, he now looks at the scorched corpses, he didn't wish for this to happen but hopefully the ones who finds them will assume a Dragon attack. He reaches out and uses the dangling reigns to bring him back to his feet, weakly pulling his wounded form up on the saddle. He now had slashes, stab wounds, and eight arrows in his body, which was not in anyway good.. This many injuries took far too much energy to repair on top of the ones he sustained in his weakened state. "Thanks girl.. Take me.. home.. eh?" He utters, yanking the crossbow bolts and pitching them off to the side, the usual inferno that once surrounded his black skull was starting to sputter out, like a charred log near ending it's ability to burn. The cowboy would set off towards the City, it's buildings not too far off on the horizon.

-Hours pass.-

Crowley's body sways back and forth atop his mount as his horse trots slowly up the main street of Haven, only half of his extensive wounds healed over but he still bled profusely from the others, leaving him heavily weakened. His skull for a head sags forward, the occasional flame emerging to drift along it's onyx surface and swiftly fizzle out. He looks forward but can barely make out anything, his vision fairly blurred, he left it to his trusty steed to guide him to safety.. She never failed him before. Luther slumps limply against Lucy's neck when she stops abruptly out front of the Chrysanthemum, which causes her to neigh loudly and stomp her hooves against the front step of the Inn, like she was calling out for help. His body slowly slides to the side and topples from the saddle, landing with a loud thud on the ground, his horse seeming to go into a panic. Lucy frantically nuzzles the unconscious cowboy before lifting her head and neighing even more loudly, standing up on her two rear hooves to get attention for her Master.

...Warm is the blood that my weapon just urges to draw.

╔══════════════╗
LUTHER CROWLEY
╚══════════════╝

User Image

"He who makes a beast out of himself, gets rid of the pain of being a man."

Rosayda

[

Quotable Poster

Taiyou4

User Image

User Image
SEE --- NO --- EVIL
KIBA

Speaking with: Lou & Bartender

Carrying: nothing

(((OOC:: About to post with another RPC named Lou that I'm gonna make right now))

"One chocolate milk, here you go stranger. Looks like something is on your mind, care for some poison?" The bartender asked sliding the tall glass of chocolate milk across the grimy wooden bar causing the milk to almost spill out of the glass, swiftly in one swift Kiba grabbed the glass downing the chocolate milk then waving the glass infront of the bartender, "Bring me a bottle of your strongest, I'll just use this glass...." Kiba said placing the glass back infront of him snickering.

Chocolate milk had been a myth to give the drinker strong amounts of energy, Kiba enjoyed that myth and when he felt drained he would just drink chocolate milk, it eased it, it settled him it gave him back the energy to stop thinking about things and to focus on his goals. The bartender came back placing the bottle of an unlabled liquor on the bar counter, "Strongest in all of Haven, passed down by the gods themselves and aged right here in haven, so the stories say... So what's your name? What brings you to Haven?"" The Bartender said as he began to question Kiba with curiosity since the bar had been so dead and he had seemed to be bored. Kiba began to pour the bottle into his tall glass that once held his chocolate milk, the clear liquor became hazy as it mixed with the tiny drops of milk that were left giving it an off foggy white color.

Kiba picked up the glass taking a swig then another.. then another.. till have the glass was now half empty, "The gods themselves eh? Doubt that, barks as much bite as a wolf..." Kiba said chuckling thinking about Warpath, "As for what brings me here, well business... Ya, a business trip..." Kiba said trailing off as he turned around and saw a girl entering the bar, she had appeared to look just like the girl from 'The Sassy Mutt' he gave off a smile and turned back to the bartender, "Grab me another bottle" He said as the bartender stared at the young looking girl entering the bar and headed towards Kiba, "Friend of yours I assume? And very well sir! Enjoy your stay in Haven" The man said as he turned around and headed into the back to find another bottle.

"Lou... Tell me the news" Kiba said to the girl as she sat beside him. It was as if Kiba had knew the girl. She was silent for a moment as she took Kibas glass and began to pour herself some of the liquor.
Close your Eyes
Visualize

Quotable Poster

User Image
Zephyr
Lou
The Illusionist

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
Born in a world of war.... and blood.

... Born into a world to kill and serve

Lou looked towards Kiba as she took the glass and finished the liquor in one gulp showing no sign of disliking it or any sign of it burning, even Kiba showed a slightly emotion to the liquor, "... No luck, he doesn't plan on joining us by looks of it... only till will tell... If Heartripper decides to join us or not..." Lou said playing with the bows on head. Her left eye was glowing as she walked into the bar, but as she finished the liquor in Kibas glass it turned back to normal, it had been glowing gold like how Kibas eye would glow.

She reached for the bottle of liquor that Kiba had ordered. He grabbed her wrist quickly before she could pull it away, he looked down at her and shook his head as if he was saying no more, ".... Atleast you tried..." Kiba said as he let his grip go of her, he was about to freak out but he calmed.

Lou took the bottle and poured it into the glass as the bartender came back with another bottle and another glass, slightly confused why Lou had Kibas glass. He shrugged it off pushing the tall glass across the bar counter, "Well... I'll let you two be I guess..." The bartender said as Lou looked up at the bartender nodding.

Her face had no emotion in it as she continued to drink, it was as if the liquor was taming her eyes, her powers, "So... We've finally found him... And for what seems like nothing.. Oh the Knights are gonna love this one Kid" Lou said using Kibas masked named. His face was not pleased as she sighed, "I mean Kiba.. Sorry... sir" she had said looking up to him like her master/leader.

.:CB Nostaglia OOC:. MEEEET LOU! Zephyr the illusionist, a member of The Crimson Knights

Fluffy Fox

Ker of Erebus

Vaalence noticed the glare the saddle got immediately. Then the rather aggressive actions. So, the fire dog thought itself better then a beast of burden... but yet it still wore a saddle. He wasn't to ask though. Regardless, the creature seemed to calm down, but still mumbled about it. The fox daotian sighs, and decides to make the creature feel better. "Tell you what. I'll get out my tools and make this thing fit to be placed on such a... majestic creature such as yourself, before I put the enchantments and such on it. How's that sound?"

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Henry David Thoreau

User Image

In some withdrawn, unpublic mead
Let me sigh upon a reed,
Or in the woods, with leafy din,
Whisper the still evening in
Some still work give me to do, -
Only - be it near to you!

Thoreau wandered about his home. Keep in mind, gentle reader, that his home was the very Earth crafted by God thousands (like, 6,000) years ago. So his home was everywhere. He could not see past the notepad that he was writing in. His words (all organic) had bypassed anything that was happening in front of him.

So consumed in his thoughts that he ran into a bar. He walked inside and observed the strange place, dumbfounded at the sight of electricity and, well, other people. He decided to sit down at the bar and put a hand on his un-conditioned head.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Demonic Lover

11,250 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User ImageIt seemed he had thought it over a bit and one of her greatest abilities seemed to have saved her from being useless. And here she thought she was going to have to leave and find something else to do. She bowed at Vlad, looking up as she returned to her full height. It wasn't what she had in mind nor expecting, but hey..it was a job, it was an opportunity...she wanted to ask if he was sure, but it was better to take what she was given and shut up. "Thank you, truly. Thank you."

She answered and was glad, though it must be hard to trust her, she knew she was a liability, but hopefully it wouldn't be so bad. She could hope to strive better and be treated better. When he mentioned the guy still being a virgin and she didn't know what to say, for how did Vlad know what she'd prefer in that sense? "Then wouldn't you rather ask him if he'd even want someone like me there?"

She decided to ask about his assistant's apparent feelings for Vlad said he respected his thoughts. It didn't help that she talked about his assistant even as he came in like he wasn't there at all. She knew she should have just shut up and let Vlad deal with it, but she wanted to clear the air on all sides. Hoping that no one would secretly despise her behind her back. It wasn't like she even closely resembled being a human...and besides if the guy refused becoming immortal, eventually he'd need someone else, right? Larin...had her immortality and she knew her Old God had no power to strip her from it anymore. It was time to move on.
The Original Nosferatu
Akragth (Lavafang)
Location: Getting a new saddle at the Emporium from Valence, apparently.

Akragth snorted. "This one is not majestic," it seemed rather amused, despite being caught out at its own reaction towards the saddle. "It just has developed a bit of touchy pride since its old master went to what is beyond." There was a rueful note there.

It was defensive, a hundred and fifty years after Talsyn Isfyr died, more than it should be of its status as a sapient. As sure of itself as the lavafang seemed from the outside, it had been wandering without purpose and without aim aside from the distant wish to follow again. Only recently, or relatively so, had it finally begun the search for a master in semi-earnest.

The hound-shaped magma creature shrugged its fore-shoulders in a manner that wasn't natural to its kind, as little as it knew of its kin. It had grown to mid-puppyhood among human kind. Adopted many of the same gestures, knew nothing of its kind's tongue, the harsh language born from stone and rock and the rumble of magma flowing under the earth, hissing and snapping like the lava lakes on the surface.

"This one does not ask more than for it to fit and be of use. This one does not have the hands to carry memories by." There might have been a slight linguistic shift in the years since, as Akragth was using the word 'memory' as a substitute for 'memento'. Or it could have been a shift from not the century that had passed, but the distance it had traveled. Perhaps both.

It rested a paw on the coin pouch, carefully wiggling it loose with a twist of the wrist and wrangling of the claws. The folded herb pouch, marker of Talsyn's status as minor healer and embroidered as such by the culture she had been born in, slipped out. She had been born among the Leshayrik, as close-kin that lived among the larger wolf-men of the jagged mountain peaks as miners, hunters, and woodsmen. The twisting symbol pattern of the Ancestor goddess Haydeni, Mother Wolf and Eshirene, the thirdborn-son "He Who Wanders", could be recognizable to one experienced in lore.

Stevenlx

Shy Prophet

13,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
User Image
After beating up 2 thugs in the alley with brute force, the werewolf looked up to the sky and howled.
The howl caught many people's attentions as they walked over the alley to see what was happening.
Recognizing these two thugs, the people nod among themselves and walked away from here.
Panting, the werewolf sighed before spatting on the thug leader's face and left the scene.
Arrived at the 2-story house on top of the hill, he sighed before unlocking the gate with a key and let himself in.
It was his house, self-constructed by his own hands.

(idunolol)

Loyal Partner

16,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
User Image

Damion Brule

"Okay. Also yeah Angel knows more about cooking without burning stuff a lot better than me." Damion said as he just let his hand stop moving and kept it on her head. "Night Jinx." He said softly as he watched her fall asleep on his arm and smiled. He stayed close to her through the night, so that way if she woke she would see she wasn't alone.

Hawaiian_dancer

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces