User Image
User Image

a
::█ Feeling: Calm, Happy
::█ Location: Marcus' car in front of Sebastian's apartment
::█ Company: Marcus, Vaelora, Sebastian
::█ Thoughts: "Do they live together?"
::█ OOC: Short;;;; //shrugs
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ah, So this is where Sunflower lives~ and Vaelora too?" Evie said softly. She looked over to Vaelora who stood still and disheveled. Evie clasped her hand between hers softly, the feeling still warm between their palms. She smiled. "That bad, huh?"

Evie pulled Vaelora's hand up, resting her other hand over hers. "Next time, I'll walk you home if ya want! How's that sound?" She exclaimed with a toothy grin as she held Vaelora's hand between both of hers.

Firoru

Fatcat

User ImageUser Image
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Today's little inspiration...

X

XXXXXXX Vaelora didn't flinch. Slowly she turned her eyes towards Evie as she would feel that the girl was still holding her hand. This was embarrassing. Vaelora had the fear of getting into cars and letting others drive for her. This was why she didn't have her licence (considering that she didn't have any documents) and she didn't have a car or wouldn't own one. That far she went was owning a skateboard but since she never learned how to run with one properly, she decided it would better if she used her two legs. Something that god gave her. Better to put them into good use.

Nodding at Evie about her proposal of walking her would be a good idea. But where? Vaelora was going to stay with Sebastian till tomorrow, because she had no intentions of staying longer than one day. Taking a deep breath, she looked at Evie whose face was close to her. Taking a deep breath she still felt her warm hands around hers as she would then agree.

"T...thanks... r..really..."

She gave out a weak smile as she would swallow her saliva, take a deep breath and then look at her, almost dizzy.

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
You people misunderstand me. You call me "Satan" and "devil", but do you know my crime? I loved God too much. And for that, He betrayed me. Punished me. Just as He's punished you.

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

User Image

User Image

"I am very comfortable with conflict,
be it of the legal
or
mortal kind.
My father was a mediator, a bridge maker.
I AM A GRAVE MAKER."

The Macho Sora

Evolved Master

15,725 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Member 100
User Image

User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
【In Marcus' car with Evie and Vaelora】
〖Relieved〗
❝ Thank you, Lord! ❞
((OOC: Ah~ So tired!))

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

XX The car made a loud screeching noise when it stopped. Sebastian could feel his heart pumping on his throat, his hands sweating buckets and his mouth completely wide. He didn't know if he was alive or flying but when the car stopped, he ran out of his seat and drops down to the grown, kissing it. "Laaaaaand sweet laaaand!" Sebastian said hysterical, his drama queen self flowing like water..

" I'll sue you! I swear to God, I will!" He pointed an accusing finger at the very pleased male but his finger dropped, sighing. Seeing Marcus' face so satisfied after a long shift send butterflies to his stomach and he couldn't help but want to hug him.

"I'm done for today. You better call me when you get Evie to her house or else, Imma sue you for real!" He looked over the seat to the girls and smiled. "Come on, Vae- sweetie, it's time to leave the monster's nest and Evie, give me your hand" He gripped one of the joined hands and took a pen out his pocket. His hand wrote something real fast. "That's my phone number if you need anything. Now, let me take that trembling hand and you can be on your way" He never seemed to drop that smile. Taking Vaelora's hand, he nudge her gently. "I don't mind you staying with me, if you're wondering. It's fine."XX

Firoru

The Macho Sora

Feral Kitten

10,600 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

User Image

Hunger was a desire. It was something begging to be fed, it crept up on Ansel like a fire. It continued to spread further and further. The insatiable cravings were something no one could understand. He needed to eat like any human being needed air to breathe. Except, he wasn't human. He was a deity. The most divine. God.

The moon was in clear view tonight. He needed somewhere dark, a place to hide so that he could stalk his prey before making the kill. The alleyway was dark enough and he snickered to himself as he hid. Surely any fool would get caught in his trap and then it would be fine dining. A woman with light brown hair came walking into the alley. By the looks of it, she was headed home from a hard day at some shitty job. She had a cigarette in between her teeth and she took long drags and exhaled the toxins as if she were some sort of professional smoker. She had been tense for a while as she stopped and leaned against the grubby alley wall. The walls were chalk full of graffiti and God knows what else. All he needed was for her to walk a bit further then he could make his move but he was too arrogant and prideful to go after her. (Although he could easily nail her.) 15 minutes in she expertly took the cancer stick between her middle and index and brought it to the ground. She stomped on it with her sneaks and began making her way down the alley.

This was his chance. She stopped dead when her phone rang and answered it. "Hello? I'm on my way. I know....Listen I.....Would you let me talk!?.....Jonathan..." She sighed in defeat. "It's been a long day, I just don't have time for this." She hung up and ran a hand through her hair. There were tears in her eyes and Ansel felt a certain sympathy towards the pathetic girl. Well, at least he was taking the miserable little thing out of the mean world. He was being a just God.

The woman walked further down and somehow she caught sight of Ansel. Even in the dark, his mass would terrify anyone. She was about to turn on her heel when he grabbed and forced her down onto the ground. He made a sound of disappointment. "No,no,no little liebling. You've got it all wrong." She let out a blood curdling scream and his foot came down on her head. The weight of his foot was enough to instantly kill her and she began bleeding from all her orifices.

Ansel squealed in delight. He had fresh game and the hunt had only begun. Surely he would bring back Livia a souvenir. Fingernails, perhaps teeth. 'A nice toothy necklace would look good against Livia's pale collar,' he thought.

gritty's Widow

Wheezing Sailor

User Image
User Image
User Image

a
::█ Feeling: Calm, Happy, Sleepy
::█ Location: Marcus' car in front of Sebastian's apartment
::█ Company: Marcus, Vaelora, Sebastian
::█ Thoughts: "Sleeeeepy..."
::█ OOC: xoxoxo
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Sebastian wrote his number down on her hand, she couldn't help but smile. "Heh. I scored a number from a cute boy~ What a great night!! She said jokingly as she stuck her tongue out.

She let go of Vaelora's hand and smiled at her. "'I'll even hold your hand all the way there~ Hehe 'Til next time!" Evie was exceptionally cheery tonight as she opened the back seat door and getting out. My, was it cold out! She took her phone out, looking at her hand and copying the number. She dialed it, letting it go through to Sebastian's phone. "Ah. And it's not a fake number! Lucky day~" Evie giggled jokingly. She shut her phone off, shoving it in her pocket and looking at Sebastian. "Just so you have my number too, Sunflower~" Evie waved energetically at the man and Vaelora, opening up the passenger's seat door and stepping in next to Marcus.

First and foremost, she put her seat belt on, clicking it into place and pulling on the strap to make sure. She looked over at Marcus. Instead of the typical snarling face she witnessed earlier, this was quite the opposite. "Hmmm.." She mumbled under her breath.

A small smile creeped over her face as she rested her elbow on the padding before the window, her cheek pressed against her fist. She hummed softly, tapping her foot and closing her eyes as she awaited their departure to her apartment.

Firoru

nana1013

Evolved Master

15,725 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Member 100
User Image

User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
【In his apartment with Vaelora】
〖Happy and sleepy〗
❝ Happy to be home ❞
((OOC: ... ))

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

XX Sebastian smiled so hard in his life. What was this girl made with? Honey? Sugar? Something illegal? He didn't care. He met someone interesting and precious and seeing how she talked to Vaelora, so soothing and motherly, he sighed happily. He liked this bunch of weirdos. He liked these and the others who would be half sleeping about now. He felt his phone vibrate, knowing Evie's number was there. Pulling Vaelora with him, he closed the back door just as the woman went to the passenger.

"Don't let this man go crazy ape in his driving again. Please make him call me when he gets there! He's crazy!" The blond said. With a small wave, he watched how Evie made herself comfy as Marcus rode away, this time like a normal driver.

He looked at the woman he held hands with. She looked more tired than before. He was too tired to care at the moment. "Come on, dear. Let's get you into something more covering and comfy. You and I need it" He pulled her gentle and interlocked their hands as the opened the door to the complex and entered.XX

Firoru

Sohviee

Evolved Master

15,725 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Member 100
User Image
User Image
❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿

Calm
In his car with Evie
The girl must be sleeping again.

During all the interaction, Marcus looked through his phone. He didn't mind to do that, he just didn't want to talk, especially now that he was kinda awake. Their bickering and laughs were making him a little disturbed and awkward. He wasn't the kind of man who was surrounded by women, they were only good for one thing and that was sex. He didn't belong in their inner circle and their chats about nothing and everything, so he decided to do just that, nothing, like any normal joe would do. Going through his phone, he glanced over a few names, some buddies of his had text him and before Rebecca, one of his 'sex' buddies called him, going into missed calls. Again, he didn't seemed to mind. They knew he worked at night and only one day of the week he was free. The girl must've been desperate, like he was but that urge went down quickly.

The voices had stopped, only to Sebastian telling the new girl to make him stop driving like a crazy monkey. He, what did he know? Maybe he was going to slow down... but that's a maybe. He didn't need to glance at the blond but he did wave back and pulled out from Parking and drove out of the building. It was kinda quiet but that was also ok.

The girl was quiet for the first time she got into his car. How weird of her.

Sohviee

gritty's Widow

Wheezing Sailor

User Image
User Image
User Image

a
::█ Feeling: Calm, Sleepy
::█ Location: Marcus' car
::█ Company: Marcus
::█ Thoughts: "Sleeeeepy..."

And they were off. Evie quietly hummed as Marcus drove. God, she was exhausted. She could sleep right there and now. She opened one eye, looking at Marcus through the corner of her vision as he drove. Quiet as well. Evie hated quiet.

Her head moved up as she positioned her hand below her chin and her gaze turned over to Marcus. She smiled softly. She pulled her phone out, typing her address on the GPS and showing it to him. "So what's in Jersey, hm? Family? Friends?" Her vision moved forward towards the road, eyes glazing over as the lack of sleep was getting to her.

She rested both hands in her lap, tapping on her knees as she leaned her head on the head rest, trying to wake herself up. She turned her head over to Marcus again. "I hate Jersey. The people there are so rude! Trees are nice though in the fall~" Her brows furrowed slightly.

She moved her head into her lap, wrapping her arms around her knees and burying her face. "Waaah I'm gonna pass out~" She complained. She couldn't sit still. Evie peeked at Marcus again. Was this how calm he actually was? "I don't know how you're gonna make it all the way to Jersey. It's so late! Can it wait 'til tomorrow?" She looked away for a second thinking and looked back at him as she sat up in her chair, moving her elbow to the padding and her cheek to her fist again. "I have a free couch if you like. I'll even make breakfast as a thank you for driving me all this way~ I don't know how else to make it up to you. " She smiled sincerely.

nana1013

Evolved Master

15,725 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Member 100
User Image
User Image
❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿

Trying to keep calm
In his car with Evie
Wasn't she tired? Damnit!

It seemed Pokemon girl was up and about, asking questions, snooping around and doing annoying noises again. Didn't she have an off button? As she kept asking and digging and even offering him a place to stay, he pushed the pedal, going a little faster each time. He said it would take him 45 minutes, maybe 30... He was going to make it in 20. He didn't want to deal with her and after she showed him the way, he didn't need a talking buddy. It wasn't her goddamn business anyway.

"I'm from Jersey and basically, you insulted me, again" He said quietly and a little too calm. His neck was getting tensed and his grip on the wheel was getting tighter.

"If I tell you why am going to Jersey, will you promise to shut up and go to sleep?" He scowled, glaring on the rode ahead.

Sohviee

gritty's Widow

Wheezing Sailor

User Image
User Image
User Image

a
::█ Thoughts: "No wonder he's such a frowny face!"

Evie couldn't help but laugh at the irony. Marcus was from Jersey, and was a bit of a jerk. Ha! Go figure. Although he was being kind enough to drive her all the way to Brooklyn. She couldn't figure him out. It was enticing. She apologized again. "My bad~" She then lowered her voice, mumbling again. "You're not a total brute."

Evie nodded, giggling and smiling. "If I go to sleep, I'll be going to Jersey with you~" She joked. " 'Cause I won't be waking up for 12 hours!" She calmed herself. "But I'll shut up if that's what you want from me. So?"

nana1013

Evolved Master

15,725 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Member 100
User Image
User Image
❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿

Trying to keep calm
In his car with Evie
I don't care anymore.

He rolled his eyes. Pokemon girl being cute now? How charming. This was sarcastically speaking. Marcus really wanted to get done with this. He didn't like people meddling with his life. He already had enough with Sebastian, his mother and almost everyone in his family. What he wanted to do is cry but this girl was making it difficult with her annoying rumbling.

"... My daughter is going to pre-school and my ex called me to go over there. She was crying all day because she couldn't get a hold of me but her mother wants me to surprise her, so I am."

He honestly didn't know why he was telling her this but if it made her shut up, it was worth giving it a shot.

Sohviee

gritty's Widow

Wheezing Sailor

User Image
User Image
User Image

::█ Feeling: Calm, Sleepy, Sad
::█ Thoughts: "The big brute has a daughter!"

Evie's eyes widened slightly. A daughter? She would of never guessed with how he held himself. She chuckled softly and smiled, looking away at the window. She caught her reflection in the side mirror, looking back at tired eyes. Street lights dimly lit the empty streets as they sped by them. How fast was he even going? Ah, she didn't care.

She was quiet for a while, still looking away from him. "Pre-school, huh? How exciting for her. Gets to see her daddy too~ I can imagine how big her smile is already.." With a small smile, she continued looking away.

She remained quiet, just as he wanted. He gave her an answer and she kept her word. She thought of her own daughter. Last year had been the first time Maya had gone to preschool. Evie, alone, took her there. Her eyes lowered into a dreamy gaze. She sighed deeply. "My offer still stands. Get a bit of shut eye to counteract those raccoon eyes, old man." She said as she smiled briefly at him and reverting back to the city scenery. The streets were so empty, it was weird.

nana1013

Evolved Master

15,725 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Member 100
User Image
User Image
❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿

Slowing down
In his car with Evie
I'm talking sh*t again

Marcus was glad the woman went quiet, at least for a while. He keep looking ahead, already passing the Brooklyn sign. His mind went back to his little monster. To be honest with himself, he missed having his baby in his life. When he knew he was going to a dad, he was actually looking forward to it and it worked for a while but things between his baby's mother didn't. Their relationship was still rocky but at least that woman understood to some point. He still visited, taking Stephanie to see her grandparents and even playing with some of his nieces and nephews but having a family wasn't his thing anymore. His mother always nag him to get re-married, have another kid and maybe get a real job. What does she know? She didn't have to hold up and stop drinking. She didn't have to pick up fights just for the hell of it. She didn't need to sell her stuff to keep surviving.

He was upset with his family and although they still supported him, it was better to stay away. All that mattered right now was that Stephanie wanted to see her 'old man' as Pokemon girl just said. He was 30, for god's sake. He was really old.

"That little monster is going to scream." He grinned softly to himself. "I think I'll be staying all day with her. She won't let me go. But your offer, thanks but I already have a place to stay. We're almost there." He rubbed an eye with his fist. Yeah, he was stubborn but to heck with it. He just wanted to see his mini-me.

Sohviee

gritty's Widow

Wheezing Sailor

User Image
User Image
User Image

::█ Thoughts: "Ah finally home~"
::█ OOC: Evie is so handsy D:<

Evie chuckled. Little monster. That's something she knew about as well. She was a little monster herself. She pulled her feet up to the seat, wrapping her arms around her legs and resting her head just below her knees. Evie's white beenie fell off her head at some point in her shifting around, yet she didn't notice. She looked up at Marcus and smiled brightly. "Ah. Marcus is a huge softy afterall~ How adorable!" Evie exclaimed as she giggled. Boo, she thought. No sleep over and pancakes in the morning. How else would she make it up to him?

She perked her head up at the familiar surroundings. "Ah. There I am!" Evie exclaimed, taking her hand and tapping Marcus' as he grasped the steering wheel. Evie placed her feet back on the padded floorboard of the passengers seat, her hand resting on his. Marcus' hand was colder compared to hers and his knuckles where tough. She looked over at him, giving him a bright smile. "Thanks for everything! I'm sorry you had to take me all the way here.. but at least it's on the way to Jersey! I'll make it up to you someday~ Mark my words!" She exclaimed, reeling her hand back as she waited for them to stop.
nana1013

Evolved Master

15,725 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Member 100
User Image
User Image
❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿

Kinda fine
In his car with Evie
Hmm... she's not that bad, when she's not annoying

He was surprised by the sudden tap. He was so concentrated, he forgot she was pointing the way to her home, which seemed to be close. Pulling the car to a stop, he looked at her as she thanks him and promises on making it up to him. He scoffed and flails a hand, shooing her off his car.

"Just promise me you won't talk about this to anyone. Only Sebastian knows. No one needs to know about my life. You just... seemed to know what I'm talking about. Other than that, do a good job tomorrow. That's all I want from you, Pokemon girl" He gave her a sincere smile, a smile he didn't use at all. That kind of smile that actually got women swooned. He waited for her to leave as he pulled out his phone and dialed to Sebastian.

Sohviee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces