Ice-Cold Disser

14,050 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Get Dissed! 25
User Image
User Image
"Speaking --- 'Thinking

"On delayet ?" The woman said with a slight frown as she then eyed the baby within her arms who happily cooed back at her as if saying the other woman was fibbing. Smiling she leaned him close and kissed his temple. "Eto zdorovo , chtoby uvidet' tebya. YA rad, ona kogo-to znakomoye s ney vo vremya takogo vremeni . Zhal', chto ya znal by ob kroshechnyy rano ... " The woman said in a bit of a sullen tone as she thought of missing out on all of the events leading up to the birth of a child. The woman's thought's started to drift when Ana brought her back to reality as she asked about how she was.

"O, YA delayu khorosho Ana ... YA proyektirovaniya odezhdy , tak kak zadolgo do menya bylo vosemnadtsat' . Kogda mne ispolnilos' devyatnadtsat' , ya byl zamechen v kakoy-to nachinayushchiy konkurentsii i seychas spustya tri goda ... Nu ya nachal svoyu sobstvennuyu liniyu odezhdy i sozdavali dlya ne tol'ko pokazy mod i tot hooplah , no dlya domashnego odezhdy , a takzhe. Sozdaniye linii dlya shou v Parizhe i zdes' veselo i vse , no ya predpochitayu bol'she otechestvennykh liniy ... Dazhe yesli moi proyekty ne sovsem ." She said with a smile as she held the baby on one hip and stirred the sauce with her free arm. "YA propustil yeye stol'ko Ana ... YA nashel yeye v khoroshem nebol'shom bare ne slishkom daleko ot syuda ." The woman stated with a soft smile as she took a step back from the stove now that everything was pretty much either boiling or simmering at the moment.

As it cooked the aroma from the sauce permeated the air along with the garlic bread. Looking to Ana the woman paused for a moment. "Ona po-nastoyashchemu schastlivym zdes' Ana ?" The woman asked before even truly thinking about the question. Not long after he question the timer for the bread dinged causing her to shift Vladimir as she opened the oven and using a mitt pulled the bread out and sat the tray on some pot holders before closing the oven. She then instinctively held her nephew closer, almost in a fearful manner as if she feared that he'd disappear... That Zaphora would disappear.

𝔚𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔢 𝔞𝔪 ℑ?Za-Za's apartment
𝔚𝔥𝔬 𝔞𝔪 ℑ 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥?Self -> Ana and my little Vladimir
𝔚𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔞𝔪 ℑ 𝔴𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔤?Current Outfit
𝔗𝔯𝔞𝔫𝔰𝔩𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫:1-He does? 2-It's great to see you too. I am glad she had someone familiar with her during such a time. I wish I would have known about the wee one sooner... 3-Oh, Im doing well Ana... I've been designing clothes since well before I was eighteen. When I turned nineteen I was noticed in some novice competition and now three years later... Well I've started my own clothing line and have been creating for not only fashion shows and that hooplah, but for domestic clothing as well. Creating lines for shows in Paris and here are fun and all, but I prefer the more domestic lines... Even if my designs aren't exactly domestic themselves. 4-I've missed her so much Ana... I found her in a nice little bar not too far from here. 5-Is she truly happy here Ana?

garrasonegirl

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nikki Annette: Darling Pin Up

Pin up girls aren't everything, They're the Best thing!.

User Image

How interesting! Nikki couldn't even imagine attempting to learn another language. It just seemed like too much trouble and it seemed to be boring. To her, it seemed easier to have someone around who knew the language spoken and learn gradually on a more personal level. But that took a lot of time and effort. And seeing as though she wasn't planning on travelling to any foreign countries anytime soon, she would stick to good ol' English. But, if he did offer, she would be more than happy to learn some Russian. It was a very unique and strange language....It most definitely intrigued her.'But would he really want to put so much effort into me learning something he was taught at birth? It seems like such a bother.....' No matter. He had, at the least, invited her to have tea. At least she could enjoy his company over a good hot cup of tea.

The gentleman offered her his arm, to which she smiled softly and took hold of. Cold wind nipped at her arms, making her shiver slightly before shaking it off. Come on now! She lived in New York all her life and she couldn't handle a little cold? That was pathetic! Nikki blushed at his flattery again, looking to the side while her high heels clicked against the sidewalk. Starting to get used to the cold, the creme haired woman listened to his question and laughed softly. Boy, he sure was writing a book, wasn't he? Nodding her head slightly, Nikki looked up to face him for the first time.

"I grew up here.....Well, in the countryside. So yeah, you got the country part right. I see it's clear as day. I guess it's because of this kick I have going on. Most people think its a bit. I can;t tell you how many people have come up to me with.....Um....Cellphones....Taking what they call 'selfies' with me because of what I wear. Well, I find their attire strange. Too distasteful! Showing all that skin and listening to awful music. I feel like I stick out like a sore thumb...." she said softly, sighing in relief when she felt the heat in the coffee shop. Letting go of his arm, Nikki brushed her shoulders off and fixed her hair while looking at the display case. The place was quiet, intimate. Not one of those high-end shops. Looking over to Vladimir, she smiled coyly and stood next to him.

"Don't worry about my tea darling. I don't mind buying my own. Just look for yourself. Now, what brings you here to the Big Apple? Russia seems like an interesting place to live." she pointed out, looking over the menu. So many choices! The scent of pastries and warm drinks filled the air, making her smile. There was nothing like a good cup of tea to settle the nerves~

((Sorry this took so long to post T^T But at least I got it done xD ))

B1663R

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxx User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx[ Will I ] EVER get to Where it is that I a m G o i n g . . ?
            xxx
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx STELLAR !!
            xxx
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxh o w - d o - you- d o - i t ? - m a k e - m e -f e e l  - l i k e - I - d o ?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

f o r - o n e - n i g h t , o n e - n i g h t - o n l y , - i `l l - s a v e - y o u r - l i f e

z a p h o r a  - lurena b l a c k w o o d

COMPANY :Azzie // Vladimir // Lucifer //
                                                THOUGHTS : He better not speak to me like that again // I will definitely settle this when we don't have guests. //
                                                SONG IN HEAD: Nothing ATM
                                                OUTFIT: >;P  

Fury. There were no words to describe the feeling of anger she had for the words Sam had spoken to her. To talk so badly towards her after the kindness of an explanation? If he were to speak to her like that again, all absolute hell would break loose. But, a warning would be set in place so no hell would ensue. Zaphora stood in front of him, arms crossed and a less than please look plastered on her face.

"It's not defensive. It's an explanation. I've known her longer than anyone from For Your Eyes Only. I was being nice. We will talk about this later. And Sam?" a glass vase whizzed past his head, smashing to pieces on the the wall beside him. A definite warning shot.

"Don't you ever, EVER order or tell me to shut up. I love you, but I will not tolerate verbal abuse. Ask me to listen. Do not boss me around like I'm some pawn you can throw away." she said lowly, walking past him to the door and stepping outside. Zaphora knew that the crash was heard throughout the apartment. But the policy 'Don't ask, don't tell' would be something that would be good to follow at this point. Faking a smile, she walked over to her best friend and cousin. Vladimir had turned around at the sound of the door opening, making him giggle happily and reach for her. Smiling for real this time, Zaphora took hold of her child and took a big smell of what she was cooking. Spaghetti. Her number one comfort food was being cooked by her one best friend. Smirking softly, Zaphora hugged her sideways before kissing on Vladimir.

"You remembered after all these years? This is why I love you~" she said kindly, hugging Vladimir close and calming down from her warning. She knew he would be pissed. But hey, you don't talk to a woman you're marrying like that anyway. The baby stood up on her lap, bouncing up and down and patting on her face to make her chuckle.

Ana sat comfortably at the counter, watching and listening to what Azmaria had to say. A fashion designer? She had no idea that her cousin's friend would become so successful! Escpecially not after all the trouble that she had gotten the two out of. But hey, the past was in the past and she was who she was. WHich was a great feat to acomplish!
                                                "YA rad videt', chto vy delayete chto-to, chto vy lyubit ~ Parizh? Kak vam povezlo, chtoby poluchit , chto daleko! Bol'shinstvo devushek budut ubivat', chtoby byt' tam, gde ty yest'!" she said kindly before hearing her talk of Zaphora. The way she held Vladimir only proved her suspicions. The poor girl was afraid of losing contact with her best friend again. Her suspicions were confirmed when she asked about Zaphora's happiness, causing a light smile to curl her lips.

"Ona tol'ko chto vernulsya dva dnya nazad. YA dumayu, chto ona skazala mne, o popytke nayti vas v to vremya kak ona byla v Rossii. Yeye roditeli prevratili yeye v storonu iz-za yeye sostoyaniya. Oni skazali chto-to o tom, kak ona byla plokho vliyayet na vas. No ona vpolne schastliva zdes' ot togo, chto ya mogu skazat'. Ona nakhoditsya na rabote i ya ostayus' s Vladom v osnovnom. Vy poluchayete sut' vse zhe." she said calmly before hearing a vase smash in the other room. Sighing softly, she shook her head and smirked. Another argument? How splendid. Soon after, Zaphora had come out of the bedroom and into the kitchen. Ana sat back, not saying another word about what they last talked about. The last thing she wanted was a fight with her cousin.

((Translations:
                                                1:I'm glad to see that you're doing something that you love~ Paris? How lucky you are to get that far! Most girls would kill to be where you are!
                                                2: She just got back two days ago. I think she told me about trying to find you while she was in Russia. Her parents turned her away because of her condition. They said something about how she was a bad influence on you. But she's quite happy here from what I can tell. She is at work and I stay with Vlad mostly. You get the gist though. ))

Firoru

Lil-Pandie-chan

Ice-Cold Disser

14,050 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Get Dissed! 25
User Image
User Image
"Speaking --- 'Thinking

Azmaria smiled at the woman as she spoke about her job. It was true many would kill to be in her shoes. Although, she doubted they could walk ten feet in them. It was a hellish schedule that she had kept the past few years. It was only recent that she could actually step away for a moment or two without everything going into complete chaos. 'I should check in soon...' She thought to herself with a slight sigh. When Ana went on about her fried the woman sighed clearly agitated about her friends parents. "I don't understand why everyone feels it right to decide whom I am able to associate with... So frustrating..." She said in agitation and then jumped hearing glass shatter in the other room.

Frowning the woman looked towards the general direction it came from and then tilted her head to the side as her friend walked into the room clearly angered about something. A quick look in her eyes had Azmaria keeping silent about the noise she just heard. It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out it had been an argument. What did have her wondering was just what or who they were possibly arguing over. Sighing to calm herself as the woman took Vladimir from her the woman then wrinkled her nose at her friend. That is until the woman spoke of what she was making.

"Of course... I can't tell you how many times I've made this now. Heh, I still remember the first time we tried making it... The pasta.. ugh I had never tasted anything so gross." She said with a laugh as she made a 'yuck' face her accent coming through thick this morning. Mainly, because she knew that her dear friend and Ana would understand it. There was no need to try to speak fluent English which she did on a daily basis for work. "You missed our conversation on Fashion Za-Za." She stated sticking her tongue out at the woman. They had briefly spoke about her occupation the night before, but there had been so much to catch up on it had mainly been left on a back burner.

"What are your plans for the day Za-Za? Anything fun?" She asked curiously as she tested a noodle before deciding it was done. Walking over to the sink where she had already placed a drainer the woman drained the noodles before sprinkling a touch of olive oil in the noodles. She then stirred them up and began setting things out so others could get their plates.

𝔚𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔢 𝔞𝔪 ℑ?Za-Za's apartment
𝔚𝔥𝔬 𝔞𝔪 ℑ 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥?Self -> Ana and my little Vladimir and Za-Za
𝔚𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔞𝔪 ℑ 𝔴𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔤?Current Outfit
𝔗𝔯𝔞𝔫𝔰𝔩𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫:

garrasonegirl

Evolved Master

15,725 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Member 100
User Image

User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
【At his apartment with Vaelora】
〖Curious〗
❝ For real? Boxers? What's going on her? ❞
((OOC: ))
This is what I'm wearing now

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

XX "And what's wrong with lingerie?" He laughed coyly but nonetheless highly amused . She was still acting bashful towards him, even after confessing all that not a minute ago. He didn't understand to some extend. Vaelora used corsets... for the love of God. Lingerie was like wearing pampers with the stuff he'd seen her with but if she wanted boxers, he would comply.

"I don't wear boxers, fyi. I wear boxer-briefs or go commando. Boxers are... bleh, so old fashion. You'll never find a girl or whatever it's suppose to be your destined person with boxers. Dear God, I can't imagine that first night, while you two are sucking face and they go down and they see that!" His face went into shock and fear in an instant. Sebastian's mind was running a mile a second with all the possibilities of someone finding such a thing attractive on a girl. He blinked quickly out of his daze and shook his head, snickering.

"Eta devushka sobirayetsya ubit' menya , ne znaya yego . Yeye chuvstvo mody , kak brodyaga . Kto-to spasti menya , prezhde chem ya tashchit' yeye k blizhayshey alleye!" There he went, talking Russian again. This was Zaphora's fault for speaking the language all the time. There were a little things he didn't understood yet but he was getting there. He looked at Vaelora, smiling tiredly. Patience, Sebastian, this girl is gonna be a job to handle alone. "I'll grab something more modest, don't worry" He brushed the hair off her face and walked to the closet again.

Sighing, he searches and finds it until his phone starts ringing. A text message. Sebastian walks out to his nightstand and looks through with a smile always plastered on his face.

[Message to Unknown] EVIE!!!!! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ* Thank god ur ok! and I'm ok, ty! (。≧ω≦。)ノ Well, usually, there should be a meeting b4 work, like 30 mins b4, so, get here an hour early! If the bar is still closed, let me know and I'll be there earlier. Oh! And I'll be saving ur number now! C U tonight! (≧∇≦)/ [Sent at 9:40 AM]

He locked the screen after saving everything and a quick txt to Marcus and went to Vaelora. "Hope this fits. If you change your mind, those lingerie are still available" He said with a flirty wink.XX

Translation:This girl is going to kill me without knowing it. Her fashion sense is like a hobo. Someone save me before I drag her to the near mall! ◣

Firoru

Sohviee

Evolved Master

15,725 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Member 100
User Image
User Image

The sin in him...

It took a while to bathe her but nothing William couldn't handle. He had done this before, to her and others and he was kinda accustomed to serving. Her head was still lethargic on his very wet shoulder, taking it with his hands to sit her back at the slowly empty tub. Looking for a towel, he finds one near the wall and snatches it, wrapping Zonia gently and lifting her like a mother with her child. She hadn't made a sound after their small interaction but he was ok with it. This was the kind of relationship they had. When he first met the woman, Zonia was the worst introvert he ever met. The girl was awkward, her face always covered by her dark brown fringes and always carrying a notebook. At the very beginning, when he started working with her, she never seemed to listen to commands. Zonia was always in her world, writing on her notebook and sometimes, staring at space. His commander had told him the girl had problems but not this severe. Once, on a morning drill, he had to push her to make her move, dropping her and hitting her face first. Strangest thing, he didn't get scowled for that, on the contrary, he was praised and was even told to do it again if necessary. That was the first time in his life he knew the system was whacked out. To say the least, he never did it again but started doing something worse, overprotect her.

Now in the bedroom, William sits her on the bed, ruffling her short hair. It was dry, too much bleach. Maybe he should suggest a new color but that's for another time.

"Go and get changed. I need to get ready" He waited for a minute but nothing. He opened his mouth again but instead, almost slapped himself silly. A large hand goes underneath a delicate chin, grabbing and lifting to look at shifty grayish blue. Her eyes were enticing, the color of the sky during a thunderstorm. They were haunting, dull but the color you could never get enough of. "Get change and meet me in the kitchen. There's a new pair of hearing aids inside the closet to your right and yes, you're wearing them or I'll call your mother telling her you didn't like her gift"

Blank eyes widen slightly and his small frown twitched a little. "You didn't need to tell her I needed a new pair"

"If you won't accept my gifts, I prefer to pester her until you cave in and in this case, I seem to have succeeded" William grinned coolly, after releasing her and walked back to the bathroom, locking himself inside.

Zonia zoned out, closing her eyes. She was exhausted, absolutely tired and she needed to get some clothes on. The room was definitely chilly and this time, she was going to do what he said. Lifting herself on one foot, Zonia walked into a large walk-in closet and went to get her things or some of them. She didn't stay often but Michael made it his mission to have everything she needed and wanted. She didn't bother to tell him, he pleased her enough, even if he pissed her. She found a decent and normal set of clothes and began to search for the hearing aids. She bends to a drawer and opens, finding them in a nice purple box. She scoffed and pouted but decided to exhale a defeated snicker. They were nice, the new HD were small and worked to be invisible unlike the others. Checking them out, she puts them on and the fitting was perfect. Leave it to her mother to know her size of panties to what she ate last Saturday, Seriously, that woman...

With the HD on, Zonia could hear the world in it's rude awakening. The noise of the cars outside, the shower turned on, the sound of the air conditioner and maybe her stomach growling but she didn't need to hear that. Taking a pair of flats, Zonia got out the closet and left the room to sit on a stool.

"Where's my cellphone?" She gasped, a hand slapping on her chest. "Where's my rosary?" Zonia stood up in a frantic move, hitching when her shoulder started to throb lightly. She needed to get that thing first. That was the only thing she didn't want Michael to have, not when that woman wanted it and she knew Michael wouldn't mind. Thinking about the piece of jewelry, Zonia couldn't help but blush lightly, her hand moving to her face. What if Morning Star saw it? What if he wanted to talk to her about it? She couldn't face him now, not like this. She had still to agree to be a Sin. Definitively, this was all a disaster made to happen only to her.

"I really need another miracle right now"

The virtue in her...

Fatcat

User Image

XXXXXXXXXX Seriously? That was the attitude that she was getting. He was annoyed and frustrated by the fact that she was just being so emotional and touchy. Sam didn't have plans to kick her friend or anyone. It was her house. He had no place or anything to tell her. In fact, it would be better if Sam returned to his apartment till she cooled down. Now with this, he was already on his nerves.

Putting on his clothes and his sandlas, Sam took a deep breath as he would then search for his key and they were nowhere to be seen. The smell that was covering the house was salsa. What? Just because he told her to shup up didn't mean that he was abusing her. Verbal abuse...? Oh god... this girl was throwing another of the tantrums and he wasn't going to deal with that.

Walking outside, he saw everyone reunited. He took a deep breath and waved his left hand towards them.

"I got a call from Sebastian..."
                                  he went on "have you seen my keys?"

He began to search for them. For a moment, he didn't want to be there. He just wanted to leave the place for the only reason that he was annoyed. Verbal abuse? He just told her to shut up. She was being dramatic over it and he wasn't going to discuss this with her, because he knew that he wasn't wrong at all.

Such a prettyfied mess I am...

User Image

How art thou fallen from heaven,
O Lucifer, son of the morning!
How art thou cut down to the ground, which dids't weaken the nations!
For thou hast said in thine heart,
I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God:
I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation,
in the sides of the north:
I will ascend above the heights of the clouds;
I will be like the most High.

gaarasonegirl

Fatcat

User ImageUser Image
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
What is not mine, is mine now.
X

XXXXXXX "I'm not in the mood to wear panties or things like that." she laughed "if it was for me I would be naked."

She snickered at that and sighed looking at Sebastian. She wasn't sure of what to do or anything so maybe it was better than Sebastian for dress her. Taking a deep breath she took the clothes Sebastian gave her and she came from the bathroom barefoot and putting on the jeans quietly as she would button it. Walking towards her stuff she grabbed her phone and noticed that it had a missing text from Abel. Of course! Last night he was at Sam. Of course... she didn't remembered at all. His apartment was trashed and for the look of it, he was pissed. This was going to be interesting.

To: Abel
                                                Don't worry. When you get back, explain it to Sam. He will know what to do.

Vaelora looked at Sebastian and noticed that he was texting. Walking towards him, and looking over his side to see whom he texted.

"Who is that? Is that..."

No. Silence. Be quiet. Vaelora looked at Sebastian like she didn't have interest at it.

"Never mind..."

She crossed her arms, blushing a bit.

"You can't have her phone."

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
You people misunderstand me. You call me "Satan" and "devil", but do you know my crime? I loved God too much. And for that, He betrayed me. Punished me. Just as He's punished you.

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

User Image

User Image

"I am very comfortable with conflict,
be it of the legal
or
mortal kind.
My father was a mediator, a bridge maker.
I AM A GRAVE MAKER."

nana1013

Lil-Pandie-chan

Evolved Master

15,725 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Member 100
User Image

User Image

〖Happy〗
❝ Wait 'till I tell Evie! ❞

XX Sebastian huffed incredulously at Vaelora. Naked, yeah right. The phone rang again and he went to answered it but as he checked, Vaelora was behind him, peeking over his shoulder. He giggled in his mind. What a curious little kitten... and her phone? Did she meant Evie's? "Eh? What do we got here now? You interested in the new girl?" His smile turned a furious wicked grin, pearly whites showing in their most predatory way yet. "Heeeehehe... You like the new girl! How cute! You do make a cute couple! At least she didn't mind you being all terrified and sh*t. Ohhohohoh! This is juicy information!" He began to tease her with a finger on her rib.

"If you want I can give you her number but after I take a shower. Shoo~ I'm stinky!" Sebastian squealed loudly and grabbed a towel, closing the door but leaving his cellphone open on his bed.◣

Firoru

Fatcat

User ImageUser Image
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

XXXXXXX"W..what?" she blushed "he...hey!"

She began to take cover from the pokes. As soon Sebastian went to the bathroom and threw his phone on his bed, Vaelora waited for the door to be closed and began to search on his text messages for Evie. Vaelora began to blush and it was strange. She couldn't help it, but grab her phone and copy Evie's number as she would just shake her hands and blush. And now that Sebastian knew it, this was going to be awkward. Evie told her that she could give her company to walk her since Vaelora loathed cars. With a blush she was thinking on texting Evie but she didn't dare.

WHY SHE EVEN TOLD THIS TO SEBASTIAN?!!

Oh god. Vaelora pressed her hands on her cheeks ans she would think about all the crazy things that Sebastian was capable of.

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
You people misunderstand me. You call me "Satan" and "devil", but do you know my crime? I loved God too much. And for that, He betrayed me. Punished me. Just as He's punished you.

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

User Image

User Image

be it of the legal
or
mortal kind.
I AM A GRAVE MAKER."

nana1013

Evolved Master

15,725 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Member 100
User Image

User Image

〖Happy〗
❝ Omg, I can't believe this! She has a crush! My baby! ❞

XX It wasn't a long shower, Sebastian wasn't a person of staying under the water too long. After a quick rinse and brushing his teeth, he placed the dirty clothes into the hamper and opened the door softly. He had a premonition that if he opened the door too quickly, Vaelora would notice and freak out. Sebastian's grin became larger when said girl was looking over his smartphone. He wanted to giggle and tickle her but maybe the girl had too much for today... or maybe not enough. He... hehe...

The blond male tipped toes to his closet, ever so quiet to dress and think about something. It wasn't a bad idea to hook them. Evie seemed to be the kind of girl that liked to try new things, maybe he could ask her. Who knows, maybe experimenting with someone could make Vaelora some good. It was so odd after talking to her. It seemed like the woman knew absolutely nothing about the world yet here she was, trying to be so brave and tough. It didn't make sense but who was Sebastian to judge? He was all bubbly and warm except when he got pissed... that side of himself was something Sebastian didn't want to deal right now. Marcus wasn't here today and it was kinda like a good thing. He shrugs, dismissing his thoughts and doubts, already dressed and walking barefooted with his shoes in hands behind the woman again. He really was liking teasing her today. "Baby girl got what she wanted now?" He didn't whisper this time, he was loud and obnoxious and with his famous smirk framing his good looks.

"Heeeeey, I'm not gonna say a thing, if that's what you're wondering but don't think I didn't see you taking my phone to copy her number. I did that on purpose... and you took the bait, little kitten" He made to bite her but closed his teeth near her ear, making them clink, chuckling husky on it.◣

Firoru

Fatcat

User ImageUser Image
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

XXXXXXXVaelora jumped and hid the phone under her, almost sitting in both phones. She looked like a small child who just did something mischeavous and was hiding. Looking up at Sebastian, she just frowned at the thought that she just went towards the trap that he made. She already had the phone, so why just... let it slide.

"I.. I didn't say that I liked her. I mean... she's my coworker, no?" she crossed her legs "so I need her phone for professional things. Like gatherings and things like that!"

Vaelora patted her chin with her index finger as she would look to the ceiling.

"Exactly. Professional business, Sebastian."

Vaelora wasn't being honest with herself and still she was keeping the phone under her. Then Sebastian getting close to her and the sound of his teeth closing made her jump a bit and blush.

"Hey... you're being mean..." she sighed "stop teasing me..."

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

User Image

User Image

be it of the legal
or
mortal kind.
I AM A GRAVE MAKER."

nana1013

Fashionable Streaker

5,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
"You are about to enter a world, where life and death are meaningless and pain is my god..."
User Image
C o m p a n y - xx Nikki Annette |
L o c a t i o n -xx Sidewalk | Cafe
S o n g - xx Eat Me Drink Me - Marilyn Manson
O u t f i t - xx Dress Shirt (Open/Unbuttoned), Pants(Loose on Hips), Shoes, Collar(With no Chain), Cuffs

Ѷladimir Ȥuroff ȤharkoT h eXV l a d d yXM a l i c eX--------------
E s c o r t -][- A s s a s s i n -][- E n t e r t a i n e r--------------
                                              Ѷladimir silently listened to the woman beside him in interest as they walked along the street, making sure the pace was the correct speed so that they could get their conversation in at the same time. Which shed some light on the subject of her fifties attitude and language, making it known to him that she was aware of cellphones but had yet to learn if she had one. After all he did want to get her number and give her his for the future, he was very interested in the woman even if she was different. If anything being different is was attracted him to her, the normal was too boring and easy to bend, break, and manipulate. Different was a challenge that he enjoyed tackling, the thrill of the chase was half the battle and the fun of it that made his conquest of their body all the more sweeter to his taste buds. He directed them into the store as the n** in the air retreated outside away from the heat of the cafe.
                                              "Its no different for me, I am quite different from what people consider normal or stylish.. I am merely me, it matters not what the prying eyes of the world think.."
                                              ____He said in return to her observation of how the world was in terms of style, music and the like. Though he hardly shared her view on them, for he was into a darker world than anyone of those people couldn't even come close to being in. On the other hand he understood her meaning, and while he was the way he was, he never lied, but he never told full picture of truth of his world or his life. He let them know as much as they needed to know and nothing more, nothing less, it was a matter of keeping his toys in the dark about his nature. Vlad watched the woman for a moment as she fixed herself up in the reflection of the glass display, hearing her question as he took a seat at the small bar that offered a chance for the weary traveler to take a rest and enjoy the hospitality of the establishment.
                                              "If you so choose my darling Nikki, but as a gentlemen I prefer to pay for the lady in my company.."
                                              ____Vladimir said in return to her comment of payment, picking up the menu as he looked over the list of coffee and tea they had. Coming to the conclusion of coffee to help counteract the drugs and alcohol in his system at the moment. Considering he hadn't slept at all from the previous night, in fact he had left the very establishment that he had been enjoying himself for the bulk of the night and morning.

Ѷladimir now was in the company of a unique but lovely woman that was catching more and more of his attention as their time together grew. As he question of what brought him to New York came up his mind rolled over the multiple answers to that question. Of course he wasn't going to disclose the information of his past life in Russia, obviously the poor girl wouldn't be able to handle such a dark world when she couldn't even handle today's society and social media.
                                              "I came here to start fresh and new, the city is teeming with possibilities for a fruitful future.."
                                              ____Vladimir stated earnestly with a smile as his dark eyes looked over the menu one last time, deciding on coffee rather than tea. He politely waved over the barista and flashed her a charming smile as he indicated that he was ready to order as too was his companion.
                                              "I'll have a white russian with four extra shots, hot, no frappe.. and my friend would like to order as well.."
                                              ____Vladimir said smoothly with his charming smile, to which the woman slightly blushed at, clearly she had taken an interest in him. He mentally laughed at the hilarity and rudeness of it considering he was with the company of a woman, not that he wouldn't turn a trick on the barista but he had more dignity and respect than to do that in front of Nikki. Not to mention that it would have to be a trick, because the barista wasn't even half the beauty of the fifties set woman. Vlad had standards for those he sought and for those that had to buy his sweet a**, sure he would flirt and tease but if they wanted something more they would have to buy him for the opportunity. The russian man instantly took Nikki's hand in his and intertwined his fingers in hers and brought it to his lips and gave her hand a kiss of tender love and care that played the emotions of one in love on his face. At the sight the woman averted her eyes as she asked Nikki what she wanted to order, looking obviously flustered over the show of affection and being rejected at the same time. Now that he thought about it a little more he wouldn't even allow the barista the time of day to buy him, if she was sleazy enough to pull a move like that. He couldn't imagine how easily she had opened her legs to anyone else that came through that door in the past. Vladimir continued to hold Nikki's hand as he allowed himself to be close to her, the sides of their bodies touching to portray and promote their intimacy as a 'couple' to the woman making their drinks.
                                              That's right little barista think twice before trying to hit on a man that is with another woman.. honestly, no class.. she's more of a whore than I am..

'gaarasonegirl'

Evolved Master

15,725 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Member 100
In other news, the police are currently investigating a case of several murders in one of the hospitals near Bronx. The cameras surveying the hospital are being inspected for evidence and clues about the person committing this atrocious action. The number of people involved in this incident have yet to be said but they are suspecting it could be more than five victims already. In addition, there's been mention of kidnapping of one of the patients in the same hospital. The patient's name is still under investigation and a full report of this news will be expected at five.

- News transmitted at 9:15 a.m.

Evolved Master

15,725 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Member 100
User Image

User Image

〖Happy〗
❝ You're adorable, Vae, but I'm not dumb. ❞

XX Could he pinch her cheeks now? Maybe put a bow on her and make her dance like one of the girls in the Grease movies? How adorable was that blush she was sooo miserably hiding from him? And what about the phone under her? Yeesh, this girl was so cheesy, he could spread her on bread and he liked cheese.

"Suuuuuure, professional 'business'" He quoted sarcastically with his fingers in the air. Who was she kidding? There was no WAY he wasn't going to miss this business between them. Like hell!

"Anyway, miss professional business manager, we have a place to be and some stuff to pick up and it's gonna be a long day. I have to call Sammy for that inventory thingy, too. He must be lazing around with his future wife but he still has a bar to maintain. Come on, up you go and give me back my phone!" He pulled her up, snatching the phone underneath and placing it inside his back pocket.◣

Firoru

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces