X
X
X
X
X
X
What is not mine, is mine now.
X

XXXXXXX "Bacon?" she looked up at him "is that meat?"

Vaelora looked at Sebastian like a confused child. Like she said, she rarely ate breakfast or food! The main food she ate was canned things and microwave ramen. Looking at him, she would tap her chin as she looked at him.

"The last time I had french toast was when I was in elementary school..." she shrugged "I never learned to make them..."

She somehow was feeling embarrassed. Almost 30 years old and she rarely knew s**t. Vaelora took a deep breath and then let out a soft chuckle. Why her mind was wandering around Zonia. Lifting her legs on the couch, she warped her arms around her legs and took a deep breath as she would just hide her face. Hospitality was rare, people offering food was rare and Sebastian being too nice to her, giving her shelter, letting her sleep with him like they were lovers and just being such a lovely soul to her. Vaelora closed her eyes and cleaned her face with her knees so Sebastian didn't notice that she was an emotional mess... this was a side that Vaelora never showed to anyone. She was afraid of showing that she was emotionally broken, but physically she was a monster. But yet... she was broken... and nothing couldn't fix her, at all. She wanted to remain perfect like she was asked to be.

"I would like some french toast and bacon..." she looked at Sebastian and smiled "but just a little of it."

She nodded resting her head on her knees looking at Sebastian.

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
You people misunderstand me. You call me "Satan" and "devil", but do you know my crime? I loved God too much. And for that, He betrayed me. Punished me. Just as He's punished you.

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

User Image

User Image

"I am very comfortable with conflict,
be it of the legal
or
mortal kind.
My father was a mediator, a bridge maker.
I AM A GRAVE MAKER."

nana1013

Evolved Master

15,725 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Member 100
User Image

User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
【At his apartment with Vaelora】
〖Hungry〗
❝ I'm so good! ❞
((OOC: ))
This is what I'm wearing now

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

XX Sebastian laughed. She didn't know what was bacon? What a silly girl. "Of course bacon is meat, knucklehead. It's part of a pig. I don't know exactly which part but it's good and salty and yummy and greasy, good for the muscles after a long day of training" He began to ponder over this. He would be at the gym with Marcus right now but he forgot to set the alarm last night. He shrugged. A day off the gym was good once in a while and talking about the man, he needed to call him, too, to see what happened last night. Hopefully it wasn't something bad.

"A little bit? He... you can't have a little bit with bacon. I'm making the whole bag... just in case your little bit turns into a lot" He grinned, his back still facing her. He was halfway with the wet ingredients and cutting the bread, drenching it into the batter and placing the pieces over the skillet. It was sizzling and hot. "So, tell me, Vae, I wanna know something about you. Anything is fine. I don't like to listen to silence. I would usually put music but I have a person now" He flipped the bread, looking over the bacon on the other pan. "You're worried about something, too. Is it about the girl in Sammy's basement?"

He wanted to make small talk. Actually, any kind of word was fine with him as long as it didn't feel awkward. To be honest, Sebastian didn't know Vaelora as much as he wanted. He knew Zaphora first but the bartender was a mystery to him and it still was. Flipping over the last pieces of bread and bacon, he took a plate from the dishwasher and placed the food on it, sliding it across the counter to the woman. Giving her a fork and knife, he watched silently, ready to see her reaction about his food. XX

Firoru

Fatcat

User ImageUser Image
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

XXXXXXX "About me...?" she shrugged "Well... uh..."

Vaelora kept quiet for a moment and then watched Sebastian come back with her food and she took the fork and the knife. Biting her lower lip, she took a bite. The food was good, but for some strange reason, her emotions were meddling with her stomach. She had to eat it.

"Um... yeah, I'm worried... but..." she cleared her throat "she ditched the place while we were working last night..." she sighed "I was kind of pissed and well... yeah." she laughed "Also I consider myself gay, but asexual."

She let out an embarrassed laugh that moment as she would take a small bite from her food as well. She wasn't sure of what to tell him. She wasn't sure what to tell him about herself. If he asked the correct questions, maybe it would help. She wasn't sure at what was necesary to tell him.

Again, silence.

"This is good..."

She let out a smile.

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
You people misunderstand me. You call me "Satan" and "devil", but do you know my crime? I loved God too much. And for that, He betrayed me. Punished me. Just as He's punished you.

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

User Image

User Image

be it of the legal
or
mortal kind.
I AM A GRAVE MAKER."

nana1013

Evolved Master

15,725 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Member 100
User Image

User Image

〖Hungry〗
❝ Hmm. ❞

XX He had served himself after giving her a good portion. His portion, however, was out of that. Listening to her and how quiet it turned out to be, he debated whenever to keep asking. Taking a bite, he hummed over his food. He was so hungry!

"Ditch, huh? Hmm... I really don't know what to say to that since I didn't get to see her up close but she seems to be precious to you and an asset to Sam to have her as a sin. Actually, did she get talk with him, too? Yesterday I saw Sammy talking with a pretty petite girl while Rocco was with him. He has never taken any potential sin out of whim but that's just me" He chewed and swallowed down, taking another bite. "About being gay and asexual, been there, done that. If you feel a tingling sensation towards someone, that officially makes you sexual. Believe me, when I started going out with guys, I thought it was going to be like that but one day, puff!" His hands waved over his head, mimicking an explosion, "You must've been with someone at least to know if you're asexual"

Sebastian continued to chew until half his plate was done. "Do you want juice or water. I'm fresh out of coffee, so, we'll need to buy some later" XX

Firoru

Fashionable Streaker

5,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
"You are about to enter a world, where life and death are meaningless and pain is my god..."
User Image
C o m p a n y - xx3 Clients/Targets | Pedestrians
L o c a t i o n -xx Sex Club known as 'Red' | Sidewalk
S o n g - xx Eat Me Drink Me - Marilyn Manson
O u t f i t - xx Dress Shirt (Open/Unbuttoned), Pants(Loose on Hips), Shoes, Collar(With no Chain), Cuffs

Ѷladimir Ȥuroff ȤharkoT h eXV l a d d yXM a l i c eX--------------
E s c o r t -][- A s s a s s i n -][- E n t e r t a i n e r--------------
                                              Ѷladimir smiled devilishly as he heard the woman beneath him cry out openly in pleasure, his two other pets servicing her other needs of pleasure as she enjoyed the main course of Vlad. His lips brushing against her skin as he made his way around her body placing soft bites and licks as he enjoyed his meal of tender flesh, his other pet caressed his bare back. Racking his flesh with their nails and occasionally smacking his a**, to which he moaned in pleasure at the sting of pain, but it was a tease in comparison to what he truly enjoyed. Though he knew better than to expose his pets to such sadistic pleasures, that kind of 'fun' was more than what most could handle, watching was entertaining and enticing, participating was an entirely different story.
                                              ____For it certainly wasn't for the faint of heart, he scraped his teeth against the soft meat of her naval, descending onto her as he sent her into another wave of pleasure. His every action making her body shiver and convulse in ecstasy, the pets servicing her and him joined in sending her over the edge of pure pleasure. After drinking in the fruits of their labor they went onto one another in the rush of excitement to sate their desires of the flesh. Vladimir allowed them access to his body as he descended upon his next pet, tasting their delicious skin and alluring curves forcing them to voice their pleasure unable to hold back. He grinned evilly as he sent her to the edge of their pleasure without having even 'servicing' them, driving him to change gears and slow his movements, teasing them, dragging it on to the point where they begged for release. The russian man happily obliged his pet's wish and brought their pleasure to its precipice as their body went into tremors till they released herself in his arms.
                                              "Do not let her rest my precious pets, she did not ask to be released... punish her for the mistake.."
                                              ____His voice dripped with mischievous pleasure as he withdrew from between the legs of the the woman, watching as his pets shared his smile and went about tieing the woman to the bar that lined the back of the booth. Then going about her body teasing it with their bites and brandishing a small horse whip, smacking the tender regions of her exposed flesh then kissing and licking the pain of it away. He grinned in satisfaction as she went into more cries of pleasure and pain, her expression timeless, even when they blindfolded her.
                                              "Thats good, push her to her limit and drag it out as long as she can take it.. don't let her go again without her asking for it... begging for it, worshipping you for it, crying out for her release.."
                                              ____Vladimir said smoothly, licking his lips at the sight of his pets sensually torturing the woman with pleasure of all things, after enjoying the show for a bit longer he stood, heading to the bar in search of something more.. The spiked vodka from earlier did its job well, his body was tingling and was a little more sensitive to help push his limits of his pleasure to greater heights. The half naked man picked his way through the crowd of people that were enjoying their time while others flocked to the main stage. Vladimir stood at the bar ordering another vodka but with no drugs, he never liked being too inebriated, even though in such a state he was even more volatile and dangerous. He took a long drink and shifted his dark orbs to the crowd, some having gathered to enjoy the show of his pets drawing out the limits of the woman's pleasure. He grinned at everyone's enjoyment in it, this was truly his home away from home, amongst the freaks and sex fiends like himself. Where none were judged, but all indulged in the simple pleasures of the flesh and the pursuit of the purest most addicting feeling any could fathom.
                                              ____He never would understand why others perceived the act of sex as taboo and something to be hushed and embarrassing as if it was a crime to partake in another's flesh in the pursuit of happiness in pleasure. Sure he admittedly agreed that his lust for sex was no different than an addict addicted to drugs, and that his idea of pleasure was sadistic and disturbing. But he also believed that sex was the purest emotion in humans period, it was beautiful and timeless in the ecstasy of it all. The adrenaline and the sensation that sent chain lightning throughout the bodies nervous system igniting the tingling fires of pleasure that sent the person into a high like state of happiness and euphoria. For people in love it brought them the feeling of unity and made sex into making love to one another, although he respected and admired the thing, he didn't believe in love more than using it as a tool and a means of getting to someone or getting something. Of course he was a whore of the trade, but he was picky and never did it for materialistic things, mostly as means to a target that had no other way of being gotten and of course his own desires..

Ѷladimir slowly drank in the liquor as he strode through the crowd once more though this time making his way to the exit, slipping out the door as he heard the faint screams of panic echo just as it closed. He had spiked his three little pets with a low dose of poison to keep them from dying too quickly, so that as they came to the climax of their little exercise their heart would pump it to their vital organs. Inevitably sealing their fate with his hands clean of the deed and his own flesh addiction sated for the time being. The man let his body relax against the cool air of the night and the weather washing him of his sins as he walked to no doubt was the next sin of his nature. He finished off his drink and tossed the glass down the alley while he turned to lighting a cigarette, the first inhale setting off nicotine in his blood easing his mood. Vlad walked smoothly regardless of his deeds done to the poor targeted souls back in the Red Club. His shirt unbuttoned exposing his bare skin to the elements, the scars on his body as apparent as the tattoo of the 'Vory V Zakone' stars on his hips that peeked up from the waistline of his black pants.
                                              ____The matching set were on his knees and the tattoo of the eagle on his back not to mention the various ring tattoos he had on his hands were symbols of his past. Each holding a hidden meaning to the eyes of those who knew what they meant, that not only was he property, that more importantly he had earned the respect of each given to him. To others it was art, he laughed at the irony of it all..for only if they knew the blood spilled to earn the right to bare each could paint the city red. Vladimir walked out in the street as he melted into the small throng of people that were on their way to whatever destination held their hearts desire. Some casting sidelong glances at the sight of his half naked appearance, the cuffs, chain, and collar that never left his person. Allowing the world to see him for the freak he was, though being Vlad; he flashed everyone that looked his way a flirtatious smile and wink. They were all potential victims and lovers, he would have his pick of the litter if they ever crossed his path; it was inevitable. He was handsome and he had almost delicate woman features, and he often used his charm to joyfully play with his prey before 'indulging' himself. His dark eyes surveyed his surroundings with mischievous pleasure, amused at the looks people gave him for being the freak he was; he loved it. The attention tickled his every nerve with the enticing possibilities that each person presented him with, they were his toys, his puppets; his sadistic pleasures. That he couldn't wait to taste, touch, and indulge himself in, he was sick and he knew it; more importantly he relished it. His insanity was his refuge, his home that he delighted in sharing with any friend that dared to stay the night in it; well, whether they wanted to or not of course. Now he was off to find another game to play, with another toy to play with, whatever tickled his fancy or had the unfortunate luck of catching his predator like eyes..
                                              I wonder what fun I can find..

Fatcat

User ImageUser Image
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

XXXXXXX "She's only a friend. People make me nervous, but I never have the need to sleep with them. Is... weird..."

She sighed softly and began cutting her french toast in pieces as she would look at her plate. She wasn't in the mood to eat at all. She was nervous and thinking about it, made her feel somehow weird. She kept cutting every piece, but none of them were going towards her mouth. Then she remember that she was a visitor. Better eat. She took a bite and looked up at him.

"Water is fine..." she nodded "I don't think there's something sexual about me. I may tease Marcus, but is for the laughs... and well... that's it." Vaelora sighed "I just... can't..."

Vaelora began to play with her fork. Looking at Sebastian, she sighed.

"I'm better off alone."

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

User Image

User Image

be it of the legal
or
mortal kind.
I AM A GRAVE MAKER."

nana1013

Evolved Master

15,725 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Member 100
User Image

User Image

〖Femished〗
❝ What a nice breakfast. ❞

XX Sebastian sighed as he finished his plate. Looked at her, she hadn't touch a thing. It angered him a little but he couldn't do much about that. He took her plate and placed it on the sink, grabbing a glass and pouring water.

"You just can't or you just won't?" A trimmed brow raised in question. From this little talk they were having, he deducted that Vaelora didn't have any sort of experience with anyone, at all, period. A person like her to say such things were only cover ups of a bigger situation and that wasn't healthy. But who was he to tell her that? He didn't want to push her and close herself, that wasn't his thing but those are things for his mind only. "Forget what I said. Go take a shower. I'll go and take one myself and bring out some clothes"

He began to move away until his feet stop and turn around. "Are you going somewhere after this? I bet you want to go home, yeah? If so, I'm going with you. I don't like staying here while you're all mopey and introverted and whatnot. You need someone right now and I'm your guardian angel today" He walked away to his bedroom to fetch what he promised.XX

Firoru

gritty's Widow

Wheezing Sailor

User Image
User Image
User Image

::█ Feeling: Happy~
::█ Location: Walking home
::█ Company: Alone
::█ Thoughts: "mmmm so hungry!"
::█ Outfit: xoxo
::█ OOC:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What a poop! Didn't text me back." She said to herself as she picked up her bag of groceries. Brr. It was so cold out! Evie thought as she walked out of the grocery store, the paper back filled with food. The grocery store was one of the many jobs she thoroughly enjoyed. She waved at her coworkers as she started walking the streets. She felt the chill seeping into her scalp. Where did she put that beanie? She could of sworn she had it last night before she left. Evie shrugged it off.

Lucky enough, her apartment was only a few blocks away from where she worked. She walked down the street, singing to herself. People walked passed her, looking at the girl oddly. Evie always was in her own little world, never caring what people thought.

"Oh!" She exclaimed as she stopped in her tracks. "I wonder when I'm suppose to show up at the bar...Night...right?" She said to herself. She stood in the middle of the street, thinking to herself and standing in the way of others as she held onto the grocery bag filled to the brim. With one arm, she grasped the bag, reaching into her jacket pocket with her free hand and locating her phone. She scrolled the smartphone with her finger going through her contacts. "Where is he... Ah. Sunflower!" She said with a giggle.

She brought the phone to cover her mouth, almost sealing in the squeal of excitement. Last night was quite a night and she couldn't wait to see everyone again. She looked back at her phone and continued to type with her thumb.

[Message to Sunflower]: "Hi Handsome!! Hope you recovered well~ What time should I be over there? :3" [Sent at 9:23AM]"
She began walking only to suddenly stop in her tracks again.
[Message to Sunflower]: "This is Evie btw <3"[Sent at 9:24AM]

Evie put the phone back into her pocket and continued walking. "Fifi will get mad if I make him wait any longer. Grumpy bear~"

nana1013

Fatcat

User ImageUser Image
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

XXXXXXX Guardian angel? She felt bad when he took her plate and place the cup of water front of her. She wasn't sure about what to tell him. Since he was being so nice and too caring with him, she wasn't sure about anything. Vaelora watched how he left towards the bathroom. Before he could close the door, she couldn't help it.

"I was abused..." she finally admitted it, but in a soft way "... so I can't. I'll probably end up hurting somebody or..."

She decided to close her mouth as she would look at the table and look towards the cup. The cup was crystal clear and she could see how clean the water was. She bit her lower lip and kept watching the cup. She began to wish that she was that clear. She was untouched. Vaelora was a virgin, Vaelora killed a man that almost raped her. ALMOST. He was there. She was untouched and she was afraid of being hurt again, like always... since that was all what her family did... that was what everyone did.

"I'm sorry..." her eyes almost watered "you're being so nice to me and I'm just being an unappreciative little s**t..." she rubbed her eyes and then laughed softly "Is just that..." her fingers were pressed to her eyes "I never have been treated this nice... it felt comforting sleeping with you, the warm and everything..." she looked at him and then smiled "I'm sorry for not appreciate what you are doing for me, Sebastian..."

As she cleaned her eyes, she then remembered that she had to go towards her apartment to get her clothes. Then Ansel was on her head. Probably the apartment was empty or something. She hated it.

"I gave my apartment to somebody because he was being an a** and he didn't have somewhere to stay. Also, the memories I have there, aren't cute." she sighed "I was hoping on getting my clothes and stay in a shelter till I find myself a small place..."

She sniffled as she would grab the water and drink it.

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

User Image

User Image

be it of the legal
or
mortal kind.
I AM A GRAVE MAKER."

nana1013

Evolved Master

15,725 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Member 100
User Image

User Image

〖Sad〗
❝ Oh you poor sweetheart ❞

XX Again, he stopped under the door frame to his room when he listened to everything. He didn't wait for her to finish her water before his arms circled around her into a soft and strong embrace, his head resting on top of her head.

"Silly~ I don't mind anything! I like to do this with everyone. You should talk with Zaphy! All her clothes are here, she even has part of my closet up to the brim but you, I would never mind you. You need more people like me in your life and you need to keep opening like this. It's a good thing, really. Bottling up emotions is like pouring oil into a hot pot. At first it will sizzle and burn and nothing may seem to happen but as it goes and the heat keeps raising, the oil is gonna burn you alive and hot oil is no muy bueno. I get burn every time doing french fries! Ergh! I'm so bad!" He whined but his smile never seemed to vanish. "You don't need a shelter either. You're staying with me until you can find a better place to stay or rent or heck, be my roommate. This place is too big for me"

It was true. He once offered Marcus but the man had declined instantly, leaving him weeping for a while. "I'll go with you, get your stuff out that place and bring it here. I'm not letting you go into shelter. Over my dead body." He growled at her. He knew if Zaphora got a hold of this, that woman would do worse than him and he wouldn't let that happen. The woman had too much in her head right now and he wanted to help with everything he could.

Pulling the woman with him, Sebastian walked with Vaelora to his bathroom and pushed her to the shower. "I'm keeping an eye on you until I see it fit. You're not leaving my sight today" He closed the door, leaving her to her business.XX

Firoru

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nikki Annette: Darling Pin Up

Pin up girls aren't everything, They're the Best thing!.

User Image

An early morning wake up was normal routine for the creme haired beauty. She lived in a simple apartment, seeing as though she moved out for the first time in her entire life. Her parents were acting so rudely, so she had to leave! No one was going to keep her from her dreams of singing and making it big in the Big Apple!

A radio started ringing out old fashioned 195 music, causing her to stir in her covers. After a good stretch, she felt the bones in her back crack and she smiled. Another day, another new promise of her finding a new job! Hoping up from the covers, the young woman danced her way to the bathroom to the music playing on the radio. No other way to start a day than to dance! She sung along, warming the water for her shower and picking out her outfit for the day. Knowing how much effort she had to put into her daily looks, early rising was completely necessary. Once done with her shower, she immediately began her daily routine. First, she dressed in her outfit of choice. Second, she fixed her hair and tied it up to keep it from her face. Last, but not least, she applied a little makeup to enhance her features. Nothing wrong with that so long as you had moderation.

Proud of her looks, she grabbed the keys to the apartment and some money to go out on the town on and headed out. The city was so strange! It was nothing like she imagined. Her parents made the city sound like the Devil's lair. But all the noises and sounds only interested the innocent young woman. Most of the technology confused her, seeing as though she was raised as if it were 1950. While gazing around, she bought a glass bottle of coca cola and sipped to quench her thrist. So much to do! So much to see! Too bad she wasn't paying attention to where she was walking and bumped into a tall man. A loud gasp escaped from her lips, glass shattering on the ground on her heels.

"Goodness! I'm such a goof! Sorry about that. Are you....Uh.....okay? ...." she stuttered, looking at the man she had bumped into. He looked like a slave for heavens sake! Why was he wearing a collar and cuffs? How strange! Backing up slightly, she took her sunglasses off and blushed deeply. Her eyes shifted downward, hoping he wouldn't lash out at her for the mishap. The woman sounded like she was from 1950. So that would at least catch the attention of the strange male before her.

((Aaaaaand Nikki ladies and gentlemen xD BTW, the 'Best' link is her outfit ))

B1663R

Fatcat

User ImageUser Image
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

XXXXXXX "But, but..."

That moment Sebastian closed the door. She pouted and looked at the bathroom. What she was going to wear, what she was going to do? And then Sebastian gave her shelter. She just wanted to cry, beat herself to death and get drunk to head to sleep. But no... now she was going to live with Sebastian and he was going with her to her old apartment to get some clothes. She hoped and prayed that the whole place was tidy and not a mess. She really disliked Ansel for being so dirty and weird.

As she would enter the shower, she turned it on again, but this time... the water fell on her frozen cold. She did it to numb her body, numb everything in her. She didn't washed her hair this time, she decided to let the water fall on her instead of taking a proper bath, which she did last night.

Her memories began to send her towards her past, the last time she heard her father... their secret meeting. Why did it have to be secret. All he asked her was to be perfect and in his eyes, she acted the perfect she could. Taking a deep breath, she began to see blood falling in the floor. Again at it... her pressure was rising... she was having a panic attack and she leaned towards the wall taking deep breaths as she would let the blood fall from her nose. This was normal. Sometimes, her bed would be bloody and stained and she had to change covers most of time. She got tired of it. So instead of changing them, she decided to sleep with a black towel under her face so the blood didn't stained the bed. She kept breathing, calmly, trying to relax as the blood would drip from her nose. She began to wash it, but the blood kept coming out.

"End already..."
                                                she whispered to herself "I'm not thinking about it... happy thoughts... happy thoughts."

She growled to herself as she would warp her arms around herself. But also, the water was cold... that made her bleed more... she turned off the shower and warped a towel around her as she walked towards the sink and let the blood fall on it.

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

User Image

User Image

be it of the legal
or
mortal kind.
I AM A GRAVE MAKER."

nana1013

Fatcat

User Image

XXXXXXXXXX "FIIIIIINE.."

He sat on the bed as he would rub his eyes and then again... threw himself in the bed as he would stretch and whimper.

"Is Monday. Is obviously that is Monday. I hate Mondays. Why it can't be Friday or something. Goddamn it. Monday. ******** whoever invented Monday to be an a**."

Monday.

Sam wasn't a morning person. He began to rub his head as he would look all annoyed and also his back was tense as hell. He looked at Zaphora and the sighed.

"Can we just stay home??? I just don't want to go anywhere today..." he admitted "I have to trim my hair and I wish you did it. I don't want to do s**t today..." he went on "I can call the twins and Marcus to take over for me..."

He began to rub his belly as he spoke to Zaphora. But how stupid. All the ruckus they would cause in the bar if he wasn't there. Maybe he could just sit on his 'throne' and "watch them" while he took a nap. Why he was so tired?

Such a prettyfied mess I am...

User Image

How art thou fallen from heaven,
O Lucifer, son of the morning!
How art thou cut down to the ground, which dids't weaken the nations!
For thou hast said in thine heart,
I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God:
I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation,
in the sides of the north:
I will ascend above the heights of the clouds;
I will be like the most High.

gaarasonegirl

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxx User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx[ Will I ] EVER get to Where it is that I a m G o i n g . . ?
            xxx
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx STELLAR !!
            xxx
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxh o w - d o - you- d o - i t ? - m a k e - m e -f e e l  - l i k e - I - d o ?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

f o r - o n e - n i g h t , o n e - n i g h t - o n l y , - i `l l - s a v e - y o u r - l i f e

z a p h o r a  - lurena b l a c k w o o d

COMPANY :Azzie // Vladimir // Lucifer //
                                                THOUGHTS : He deserves a break // I'll keep him as calm as I can //
                                                SONG IN HEAD: Nothing ATM
                                                OUTFIT: >;P  

Smiling softly, Zaphora stretched and listened to what her fiancé said. He was long since over due for a break. One day couldn't hurt anything. She slid on the silk sheets over to Sam, using her warm hands to work on the knots in his shoulders, neck, and back. Her knuckles and fingers kneeded the tension away, applying more pressure when it was needed.

"I will cut your hair. I will do whatever you want to do today. One day to relax. Call in and say you need to plan for the wedding. We can take our time, sip on wine, and enjoy the day. Sounds good, ya?" she whispered, nibbling on his earlobe playfully with her hands up his shirt. Pressing against him, she laid her head on his shoulder and continued to relax him with a deep tissue massage in hopes of getting him to agree.

Firoru

Evolved Master

15,725 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Member 100
User Image

User Image

〖Happy〗
❝ Roommate for Sebby! ❞

XX Silly girl, Sebastian thought, going through his closet that morning searching for some sort of clothes. Women, he thought, were a blessing in disguise. Yeah, he didn't sell anything sexual towards them but he grew with women around him. He was the proud example of a same couple marriage. In the past, it was kinda weird to see children grasping their male parent's hand and he always wondered why he didn't have one. His mothers were very understanding and explained it to him clearly but his childhood wasn't all flowers. He needed to forget that now. All he needed to know is he grew into a man full of accomplishments and with a promising future ahead of him and his other mother knew that.

Sebastian finally picked up his and Vaelora's change of clothes and went to knock on the door. "Vae, honey! Here's your clothes! They're a little cozy since the weather is a little cold. I even found some cute panties for you to wear!" He said out loud.

"But I think... they're not your color, thou. Do you like pink with yellow?" He couldn't help but chuckle. He could imagine Vaelora's face right now, similar to the one not too long ago.XX

Firoru

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces