Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Jasper Holigin
User Image

A loud alarm had went off with precise noise beep beep beep, it had continued as the young mans eyes opened slowly with relaxation. His pure soft hand clicked the alarm off as he gave a stifled yawn. "ahhhhhh-my, what a fantastic slumber i have awoken from." he spoke to himself as he stretched his arms out as he laid in bed, his eyes then peered over at the time. "Oh good heavens, i will be late if i stay in my bedchamber and dawdle the day away." he gasp as he slipped out of bed.

The strange calm man looked over at his wardrobe to see the clothes he placed out were hanging on the outside for him to wear. "I do wonder if they will give us our uniforms at the station or if they will be ordered, oh well." he glossed over the subject and went into the bathroom.

Jaspers shower was quick, he was quite fortunate that the water was hot in a quicker fashion than usually. He had went into the kitchen and had placed some bread in a toaster and and begun to press some tea leafs when he looked outside. "Dear me, it seems as if Jack Frost had visited us upon the night of this city, unfortunately i do not have much in coats, well a scarf i suppose will do." he chuckled mildly to himself as he went back to drink his beloved tea and some nice warm toast.

Mr.Holigin was savouring his breakfast as he looked at his watch. It was almost time to begin work. As he had begun to walk out of his apartment he grabbed both his house and car keys. With a last look he looked scanned the small apartment and sighed. "Until we meet again dear home." he spoke as he closed the door, locked it and turned around to see a short balding man yelling at him.

"Again wit ze talking to yourself, i call landlord on you, he get you out on streets"
"I'm so terribly sorry Mr.Bazhanov, i will try to keep my talking in my apartment to a lower tone."
"You better, or you be homeless yet" he cried out in the halls as Jasper walked away waving his neighbour goodbye
"Have yourself a wonderful day Mr.Bazhanov!" he yelled as he was jogging down the stairs.

"Time to go to work, i guess." Jasper shrugged as he unlocked the car door of the old beater he received from his mother, as he slid into the car seat was was quietly humming to himself as he made his way to work.

--Thoughts: Anything can happen--

User Image

Fashionable Streaker

5,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
"You are about to enter a world, where life and death are meaningless and pain is my god..."
User Image
C o m p a n y - xx Nikki Annette |
L o c a t i o n -xx Sidewalk |
S o n g - xx Eat Me Drink Me - Marilyn Manson
O u t f i t - xx Dress Shirt (Open/Unbuttoned), Pants(Loose on Hips), Shoes, Collar(With no Chain), Cuffs

Ѷladimir Ȥuroff ȤharkoT h eXV l a d d yXM a l i c eX--------------
E s c o r t -][- A s s a s s i n -][- E n t e r t a i n e r--------------
                                              Ѷladimir watched as the world passed him by, their looks in his direction were quickly met with his flirtatious nature for hitting on anything with legs. Men, women, it mattered not, they were all his little puppets and toys of pleasure.. and pain. His dark eyes holding the promise of satisfying their desires, the oddity of his appearance and confidence was scary and alluring to others. It wouldn't matter either way to the russian man, he loved a challenge and he had easily been able to captivate the heart and body of any woman or man for that matter. He took a slow drag of his cigarette, the smooth gesture finding his lungs easily, releasing another wave of nicotine into his system as he continued to walk down the sidewalk. His gaze drifting over the crowd of people around him like the predator he was, always searching, yearning, craving for more. He didn't give two shits for what society dictated as strange, he still was always able to find his next fix. Whether it was sex, drugs, alcohol, and sex.. He smiled to himself in amusement at it all, it was astounding and yet expected that he would end up in a place such as this. An apple ripe for the picking in the palm of his hand and he took full advantage of the opportunity he had been given. Back in russia he was property to the Vory, a hooker's son that had become theirs upon the moment he was conceived by some trick turned to whatever man that had been lured in. He remembered little of his mother other than to her, he too was just another means to a dollar bill, he had even offed the b***h when she had crossed him when he was younger. Although the Vory had no idea that he had been the one, he framed another skillfully, that had wronged him and the rest was history..
                                              They would have probably thrown me in with those sick politicians and priests a lot sooner had they found about it...
                                              ____Vlad whimsically smiled, that ironically, a country that was such deeply rooted to their homophobic views could have such a seedy need for the untouchable, the demand for it was ridiculously high behind closed doors. And the young man was highly priced and valued for his soft yet stern features that were perceived as feminine, which made him a good target for such warped people. He took another drag off his cigarette, holding the smoke for a moment longer as he washed himself of the memory of it all. Not that he was traumatized, for he was far beyond that point, he had grown so accustomed to it that he craved and enjoyed the sensation of being used and abused. Vladimir sighed as he looked to where he could have fun, feel the rush of excitement and the company he'd find to sate his desires of the flesh. So tender, so soft, it was more addicting then the act of sex itself.. it was a rush of excitement, pleasure, and euphoria beyond measure or fathom..
                                              Ѷladimir felt a body run into him the force of the contact making him turn to the person in question to find himself staring into the eyes of a beautiful woman. His heart fluttered and his body tingled with a tremor of happiness at his blind luck of finding such a specimen, and what a lovely creature she was.. she was captivating. When she realised her mistake she immediately spoke though as she did, he noted the eyes of her wandering over the sight of him, the slightest flush came to her face in almost embarrassment of herself. He flashed a charmingly smooth smile as his predatory nature kicked in naturally with the situation of the moment. Keeping his eyes on hers as he assessed the woman behind his dark eyes though hardly showing a hint of his intentions, and she looked to have popped out of a pin up magazine before him. Her voice was smooth and her fifties accent added to the attraction to her, she was gorgeous and he wasn't planning to let her slip from his grasp, she was his next favorite toy that he would delight in hearing the cries of her pleasure as he satisfied her needs..
                                              "No, apology in necessary my dear. If anything it is thanks..."
                                              ____He said charmingly smooth in his russian accent, his hand coming to raise her hand to his lips where he brush his soft lips against tender skin of the back of her hand.
                                              "For to have run into such a lovely woman is hardly something to apologize for.. only something to thank.."
                                              ____Vladimir let his lips linger for a moment as he spoke politely and withdrew from her as to not invade or scare the woman off from him. She had the fortunate circumstance to run into him and now she had the unfortunate circumstance of trying to pull away from his charms.
                                              I bet she tastes even better than she looks..

'gaarasonegirl'

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nikki Annette: Darling Pin Up

Pin up girls aren't everything, They're the Best thing!.

User Image

Noticing his behavior, Nikki blushed heavily. Golly, not one guy had shown he any kind of decency like this guy did since she moved here. And he was dressed like a slave to say the least. His attire put her off, but his attitude seemed to calm her nerves about him. That was a problem with Nikki: she was so innocent that she couldn't tell flirting from just being polite. Nikki could blame her parents for that one. Feeling him kiss her hand and flatter her, her chocolate brown eyes kept their glance down. 'Gosh, I hope he doesn't think I'm a square for blushing so much.....'

"You sure I didn't rattle your cage mister? Oh! Darn it!" she said as she felt a piece of glass in her foot. That was just peachy! One dropped glass bottle and a shard of glass in her foot. What a mood killer! Nikki made quick work of taking the shard out, tossing it aside without flinching. A cut like that wouldn't bother a country girl like her. She sure as heck gone through a lot worse than that. She forgot for a second that she was talking to a man when she bent down to get the bloody shard from her foot. A kind food vendor gave her a couple napkins and she managed to stop the bleeding. Nothing serious thank god! Looking up to see the man still standing there, Nikki blushed and shook her foot lightly before putting weight on it.

"My apologies for such language. I hadn't realized that I had a shard of glass in my foot. But um....You can call me Nikki....Nikki Annette. ....And you are?" she questioned before realizing how rude she had worded her question. Dag nabbit! She had to work on her people skills if she wanted to fit in around here! Playing with her hair gently, Nikki avoided eye contact with Vladimir out of the embarrassment she felt from her manners. Besides, she had never met a Russian before! His accent was the bee's knees! But she wasn't going to mention that part to him. He had probably heard it all before anyhow.

B1663R

Ice-Cold Disser

14,050 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Get Dissed! 25
User Image
User Image
"Speaking --- 'Thinking

xxxxx A low groan rang through Sam's apartment back at the club. The apartment was dark and silent otherwise. The hustle and bustle of outside could hardly be heard from within its walls. The grown came from the sleeping form that lied in the guest room. As deep amethyst eyes fluttered open the male raised a hand to his head as vague memories from the night before came straight to mind. Vaelora, Dominik, Sam... and drinking. Sighing Abel slowly propped himself up wincing as he reaching over and turned on the bedside lamp.

xxxxx Sitting there the teen got his bearings making sure to make no sudden movements as he felt a rather sharp pain in his abdomen. Looking down he grimaced as he moved his hands to touch the nicely forming bruise on his stomach. 'Still one hell of a damn punch... Gah... Sucks..' The teen thought as he slowly laid back down. 'I wonder if Sam is still about... What time is it?' The boy thought before he slowly sat up wincing here an there. After he sat up it was the first time he felt the pressure in his head. If he had to guess it was a combination of the booze and the slap he received the night before. Standing up the male walked over to the mirror to get a better look at himself. Oh yeah, Dominik had surely handed him his a** last night. "Dead to me..." Abel repeated what the old man said to himself with a sigh. 'Sounds about right...'' He thought as he made his way out of the guest room.

xxxxx As soon as Abel made his way through the apartment it became clear to him that he was indeed alone. Sighing he made his way to the fridge and for a moment just stared inside unsure of whether it was alright for him to touch anything. Deciding a water wouldn't hurt Abel grab one before returning to the room. There he got dressed before grabbing his kit and wheeling it to the main room setting it by the door. 'What to do now...'' He thought before remembering pen and paper in the kitchen. Grabbing the paper and pen he wrote his name, address, and phone number before addressing the top to Sam, Zaphora, and Vaelora... The only three people he had formally met. After that he remembered Vaelora had left her number for him back in the guest room. Returning there he grabbed the number and turned the light off before going back to the main room pulling his phone from his pocket.

Text:
To: Vaelora
Hey it's Abel, Thank again for last night. Gonna head home for a bit to get cleaned up. I'll see you tonight?

xxxxxWith that done Abel placed his phone back in his pocket before walking out of the apartment leaving the tattoo kit near the door figuring he would need it there later anyway. Instantly the male almost ended up on his a** as he slipped on some ice. Shivering slightly as he caught his balance the male took notice of the world around him... Busy and... White. 'So... It snowed... great and I have no f**king jacket.' He thought as he locked the door behind him before making his way towards his apartment. Within twenty minutes he made his way up the steps to his apartment. Frowning as he reached his slightly opened door the young male gently pushed it open before sighing in disbelief. The male cautiously made his way into the ram sacked apartment. 'You have to be shitting me...' He thought as he took note of everything that had been moved and damaged. It wasn't horrid, but it was obvious Dominik was not done with him. A few things were missing... "s**t... Old basta..." Pausing as something occurred to him the teen ran into his room and then stood there... One thing was for sure there would be no sleeping on his bed anymore... Another thing that was for sure... His fathers watch was missing.

xxxxx Now, it was Abel's turn to be pissed. 'That old b*****d has no damn right.' He thought tears filling his eyes threatening to spill over. 'I will... take everything from him..' Angered thoughts filled his still pounding head. 'Dammit..' Abel thought as he took his arm and basically cleared off his dresser in one fell swoop sending everything crashing to the ground. He threw practically a tantrum making the apartment ten times worse before settling himself down. Quickly he packed up a bag before going into his bathroom... The only room that had been left untouched. Taking a quick shower Abel threw on some clothes before grabbing the bag and leaving the apartment, but not before taking pictures of the damage that Domink's cronies had done.

Text:
To: Vaelora
The good news... I don't owe the b*****d another damn f**king dime... Bad news... My apartment is f**king trashed... I may be late tonight.

Where am I?At the Bar-Sam's Apartment -> Own "trashed" Apartment
Who am I with?Self
Mood: Royally PISSED!!
firoru

Healing Sweetheart

13,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
x
x
x

x
x

x
x

Mood: Sort of tired Location: Police station Company: Other officers Current Activity: Waiting to be seen Current Thoughts: Hope the job is worth it and I get it

x
x

AƖєxαηɗяια ƘנєƖƖвєяg
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

cнαѕιту

█≢█≢█≢█≢█≢█≢█≢█≢█≢█≢█≢█≢█≢█≢█≢█≢█≢█≢█≢█≢█≢█≢█≢█≢█≢█≢█≢█≢█≢█≢█

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Blond hair was in a horrible disarray all over the place as a body looking dead was laying just as disheveled on the bed. The only thing that gave her away was the warm flush on her body and the up and down of her back as she breathed in her sleep. It had been another wild night. Yeah yeah she was a cop but she took the undercover part to a new extreme. She had heard that there was a department on the force that was in need of certain officers that could only be filled by the best. As she woke up only to give the most unflattering groan and face. She figured she probably was not what most people would assume to be the best but hey... Those people at that meeting in the club had no idea she was part of a group to break of a drug ring. They assumed she was just another floozy ready to get down.

Silly how even with so little clothes she had been able to be saddled up to the brimstone with microphones and little cameras. Technology these days. Although it was a rare thing usually she just needed one or the other. To get a face and prove someone was int he area and get out or catch a confession to get the eveidence. This was a ring so it needed the works. Normally she was the go to girl seeing she was really a wild child. She did not mind mixing work with pleasure. She could tell it often got gossip about her as well. While she often got the job done the fact she blended in so well probably was a bad thing. Well whatever let them be all moral and s**t. She actually had the balls to do it. They were all just jealous. With a weak stretch she got up to get the usual water and pain killers to help with the hang over. It was time to go to work. Although she would likely be stopping over at the other department to see if she could snag that special job people were gossiping about. She may have no chance in hell but hey... Might as well. Maybe it had better pay.

Stepping into the shadow she finally tamed her mane of hair the best she could and got dressed. She was known for wearing reds. It helped her hair or whatever. Not exactly the best thing to wear as a cop but as someone who was an undercover cop it was better to look like a criminal going in than a cop so her 'cred' stayed on the street next time she had to go out. Normally no one ratted anyone out and so far no one had been able to put her as the rat with the police so yay for her. Stepping out of her apartment she decided today out be a interesting day to walk. Around here the weather was always insane. She remembered one Halloween it snowed. Freaked all the kids out cause they had to wait until November to trick or treat. Threw everyone off. With a final street she dug her hands into her pockets and walked towards the station. She did not keep her figure from witchcraft. She probably could have stopped to get something to eat but her stomach was none to thrilled from partying so hard last night. She would have a late brunch instead.

Reaching the police station she decided to get her s**t situated at home base first. Waving to those who actually gave her credit she got herself a pot of coffee and sipped at it before dumping the rest out. Just enough to get her going not enough to make her a manic mess or sick. She eyed the food wearily and decided ******** it. Taking a bagel she nibbled at it gingerly and allowed as much as her angry stomach would allow before also tossing it. A waste but at least she did the basic things her body needed. Now she just needed to find the department that was having... Oddly enough auditions in order to get the spots to become part of a special group to clean up the streets better than the police ever had been because lets get real. It had fallen to s**t no matter how hard they had tried. Finding an area that had a bunch of people she noticed a few women, some men, some confident, some nervous, some neutral. This seemed like the place. All seats were taken so leaning against the wall she just waited.

█≢█≢█≢█≢█≢█≢█≢█≢█≢█≢█≢█≢█≢█≢█≢█≢█≢█≢█≢█≢█≢█≢█≢█≢█≢█≢█≢█≢█≢█≢█

Lets pretend this is our first time

Ice-Cold Disser

14,050 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Get Dissed! 25
User Image
User Image
"Speaking --- 'Thinking

Azmaria never felt the shift in the bed early morning. In fact she didn't even realize that her two beloveds had left the bed. As golden orbs fluttered open gently she looked around immediately to take notice that she was indeed alone. Stretching within the silky sheets the young woman's body refused to move from their warmth. Looking around she realized she should probably get up.

As she sat up the woman could hear soft mummbles of conversation from another room. Remembering that Sam probably had returned home the woman sighed softly a bit disgruntled at herself for taking the males spot. It wasn't as if it were intentional... Zaphora and her had been simply caught up in catching up to the point where they fell asleep. Standing the woman softly and quietly made her way around the room. As she passed a mirror the woman's eyes widened slightly at her attire... Sleep clothes that Zaphora had let her borrow. 'I should change... Or just borrow that...' She thought grabbing a robe that she tied at the waist before exiting the room with a small hairtie in hand.

Long red tresses were lazily thrown in a loose side ponytail. Hearing a fussy baby from the kitchen led the woman straight to him. There was Anastacia holding the boy who was giving her a slight fuss. Smiling the woman walked into the room. "Oy, Vladimir davaya Anne nelegko , ya vizhu ... Idi syuda moyu lyubov' . Davayte delat' chto-nibud' poyest' moy obozhayemyy malen'kiy plemyannik." She stated before taking the child smiling to Ana in the process. The woman then started humming softly to the boy as she moved about the kitchen, dancing to calm him.

Vlad calmed down rather swiftly as they walked towards the kitchen. Feeling rather at home the woman then started moving about the kitchen getting familiar with the placement of everything. "Ana , eto bylo davno . Vy khoroshiy ukhod dorogogo Za- Za i Vlada , ya vizhu ... Kak ty? Vy zhili s Zaphora dolgo?" The woman asked curiously as she paused her humming and waited for an answer. Vladimir obviously didn't like the fact that she had stopped for he started fussing once more. However, with a slight stern look and gentle chide from Azmaria he calmed down before sulking slightly as he laid his head into her shoulder. As she waited for the other to answer the woman start getting out random ingredients. She already knew what she was going to make... It was no mystery for it had always been Zaphora's favorite dish, Spaghetti.

Within minutes she had the noodles boiling and sauce simmering. She knew they had Rigatoni the night before, but she also knew her dear friend. Grabbing some bread the woman then made a makeshift garlic toast to which the smell permeated the apartment. Azmaria had always loved cooking and this was her 'thank-you' for Zaphora for allowing her to stay the night, and borrow the clothes.

𝔚𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔢 𝔞𝔪 ℑ?Za-Za's apartment
𝔚𝔥𝔬 𝔞𝔪 ℑ 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥?Self -> Ana and my little Vladimir
𝔚𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔞𝔪 ℑ 𝔴𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔤?Current Outfit
𝔗𝔯𝔞𝔫𝔰𝔩𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫:1-Oy, Vladimir giving Anna a hard time I see... Come here my love. Let's go make something to eat my adorable little nephew.
2-Ana, it has been a long time. You are taking good care of dear Za-Za and Vlad I see... How are you? Have you lived with Zaphora long?

garrasonegirl

gritty's Widow

Wheezing Sailor

User Image

User Image
User Image

::█ Feeling: Whatever. // Calm, Happy~
::█ Location: Brooklyn ;; Evie's Apartment
::█ Company: Airhead. // Fifi!
::█ Thoughts: "So annoying." // "Fifi's the best~"
::█ OOC: Long x___x Layout will prolly change once I get home xP //MSPAINTFTW
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Felix looked at his watch as the digital screen read 9:42AM. His brows furrowed deep above his eyelids as he lit another cigarette. [******** REALLY?" He yelled out in frustration, scaring innocent bystanders as they whizzed by. He leaned as he sat over the front steps of the building, practically stretching over all but one. The ember glowed a bright orange as the dried tobacco leaves burned to ashes with his every inhale of the poisonous carbon monoxide.

He let out a deep sigh as he exhaled the smoke from his lungs, looking up at the vast amount of snow clouds looming over the city. He was chilled to the bone as he waited for his dear sister. Was it her fault he had to wait outside? No, but that wasn't going to stop him from blaming her anyways. Felix grumbled as he shut his eyes, head leaned backward on a step as his glasses fell from the bridge of his nose and sat on his brow line.

Nicotine rushed through him as he took a long drag, the poison calming down his frazzled mind likes waves to the shore. In this moment, he felt alright; quite peaceful if he were to admit it. Cold days like these only accompanied by a hot cup of coffee and cancer sticks were his kind of days. Felix sat as he was for quite some time until he heard a rustling of a paper bag, causing him to open his eyes and be greeted by a familiar annoying face looming above him. "Baaaaaaack~" She exclaimed cheerfully. That voice, he thought, so annoying. That wave of calmness retreated, leaving him exposed to the elements of life once again.

Felix sat up and sighed as he hunched over his legs, running his long fingers through his hair and taking off his hood. He looked up at the girl--her long black hair framed her smiling face. His brows furrowed again.

"Took you long enough, a*****e."
Evie smiled as she looked down at Felix and giggled.
"I saw this huuuuuuge dog walking down the street! I went u-"
Felix stood up abruptly, extinguishing the cigarette under his foot and turned his back to her as he went up to the door.
"Jesus ********. I don't care. Just cook me some ******** breakfast like you promised. I'm starving"
He snarled. Evie chuckled softly as she followed behind him clinging onto the groceries.
"You know, your face is gonna stay that way if you keep frowning like that!" She said as she smiled. "Actually, I think you're already doomed, old man! Poor Fifi~"
Felix climbed the stairs and turned his head.
"God damnit! Stop calling me that! What is with you and giving people nicknames?!"
"It's fuuuun~"

When they reached the apartment, Evie immediately went to the kitchen, setting down the bag onto the countertop. "Eggs and bacon?" Evie asked.

"Yeah." Felix walked over to the tiny living room as he sprawled himself over the couch as Evie cooked. Felix gazed around lazily, noting the array of instruments that were left around the apartment. His sister was beyond fascinated with music, more so than him. The left corner of the living room was scattered with various instruments-- An acoustic guitar, an electric bass, the tenor ukulele, and even the same old violin their parents had given her when they were young. There was also the electronic keyboard he gifted her a couple years back for her birthday. When was that again? Whatever. She was too old to keep getting gifts.

Evie hummed as she worked the cast iron pan over the gas stove, transferring the bacon to the plates. She cracked the eggs on the side of the pan and dropped in the contents over the bacon grease. What other way is there to cook bacon and eggs? The good ol' fat American way! The eggs popped as the color went from clear to solid white. She smiled, looking over to the living room. "Done!"

Evie set his plate onto the breakfast bar as Felix motioned over and sat on the stool. Without hesitation, he dug in. Evie stood across from him in the kitchen, setting down her plate over the bar and smiled. "Good?" Without raising his head, he looked at Evie raising a brow. "It's really hard to ******** up on eggs and bacon." He said with a 'what-kind-of-question-is-that' look. Evie stuck her tongue out, playing with her food before eating it. "Says the dude who managed to burn scrambled eggs." Felix has a sour expression on his face and he shoveled the food faster into his mouth. "That was one time.. ******** off."

After they were done, Evie washed the dishes and Felix walked over to the balcony.. If you could even call it a balcony. The length and the width stretched about the average size of a desk, only able to fit in two people into it's tiny barred prison cell. Closing the balcony door behind you? Forget about it. He leaned as comfortably as he could, lighting up a cigarette and leaning against the metal beam. Felix brought the cigarette towards his mouth until Evie swiped in, squeezing in to stand next to him. He gritted his teeth as he grumbled, bringing it to his mouth again. "Oooh can I have one of those?" She asked cheerfully. Without hesitation, she grabbed the cigarette from his mouth before he could even puff. "GOD DAMNIT EVE" He yelled as Evie giggled. "Can you not piss me off for more than 5 seconds? ********] He lit another cigarette as the pair stood side by side. Evie smiled. "But you're the funnest to annoy~ you make the funniest noises when you're mad!" Felix grumbled again, just as he did best. He was a damn pro.

They stood in silence for a moment as the bitter cold settled deep within their skin, torturing their psyche for just a moment's worth of nicotine. Embers lit dimly as the pair inhaled, then exhaled. Felix found Evie's silence to be peculiar. He didn't trust it. Was something wrong? Before he had a moment to open his mouth, Evie yawned softly. "So damn tired."

Felix looked at Evie, her expression seemed even more dazed than usual. He looked forward, taking a drag from his cigarette. "You're pushing yourself too hard. When are you headed over to the Bronx?" He asked with no shift in tone. Evie sighed. "I don't know.. Sunflower hasn't gotten back to me yet." She said calmly as she pulled out her phone to check.

"Sunflower?" Felix inquired with a raised brow. Evie nodded cheerfully. "The cute blond guy who hired me~Ah you would love him! He's so nice and friendly and cute a-"

"Anyone you like, I doubt I'll ******** like." He said, turning his head the other way as he furrowed his brows again. Doesn't she know? He hates everyone. Evie stared at Felix, blinking a couple times. Without notice, she pinched his cheek and forced him to look at her.
"A-AH WHAT THE HELL?"
Evie flashed him a toothy grin, still holding onto his cheek.
"Oh, big brother~ You need to get your d**k we-"
"AUGHHH I'M LEAVING" Felix yelled as he pulled back. His cheeks were flushed the moment she spoke and knew what she was going to stay. He didn't want to ******** hear it. He flicked the cigarette, not even half of the ways finished, over the balcony and went back into the apartment.
"Hey wait!!" Evie said, taking a final drag of her cigarette before putting it out in a water bottle full of cigarettes. She stumbled behind him, closing the balcony door and shivering. "Waaah so cold!"

Fatcat

User ImageUser Image
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
What is not mine, is mine now.
X

XXXXXXX The bleeding seemed to stop as she would then jump at knocks in the door. With her body covered, she walked towards the door and opened it slowly and looked at Sebastian with clothes for her. Probably Zaphora's. Again, she was going to have her breast tight like before and probably they would look bigger than normally they did. She shrugged as she would smile at him, blush a bit... embarrassed because there were a set of panties... probably lingerie? Vaelora couldn't help it but look at Sebastian a bit embarrassed and somehow trying not to blush. Happy thoughts, happy thoughts. She couldn't let him see her bleeding through her nose. Even thought it was a normal behavior... it could happen when she was under anger or when having a bad thought. But mostly it happened when she was dreaming. She always tried to imagine herself be surrounded by puppies, by kittens and cute things that she like. She hoped that things like this would ease her pain. Something had to.

Looking at Sebastian with a embarrassed face and with a shy frown, Vaelora took the clothes as she would look at them. It was that cold? Cold...

"Um..." she looked at Sebastian "this look like a set of lingerie panties..." she looked at him embarrassed "Sebastian...! Boxers, do you have boxers?"

Boxers was normally her underwear and she always wore them. If Sebastian knew that she was a completely virgin, and took boxers to her dates... she was probably sure dead.

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
You people misunderstand me. You call me "Satan" and "devil", but do you know my crime? I loved God too much. And for that, He betrayed me. Punished me. Just as He's punished you.

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

User Image

User Image

"I am very comfortable with conflict,
be it of the legal
or
mortal kind.
My father was a mediator, a bridge maker.
I AM A GRAVE MAKER."

nana1013

Fashionable Streaker

5,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
"You are about to enter a world, where life and death are meaningless and pain is my god..."
User Image
O u t f i t - xx Dress Shirt (Open/Unbuttoned), Pants(Loose on Hips), Shoes, Collar(With no Chain), Cuffs

Ѷladimir watched as the woman kept her gaze away and spoke dantley in her own little accent, the sound of it in his ears filled him with renewed confidence in wanting to capture the lovely flower for himself. Her blushes that flared from his words and actions stood out like brale that he carefully read with his sharp mind and attention to detail. It was interesting at her choice of words as she poked once more at the notion of her disrupting his day. If anything his day hadn't started until that moment, back at Club Red those pets were nothing in comparison to her beauty. He was about to comment on it when she realised that she had glass in her from the glass broken, that he had completely forgotten had even been dropped due to his attention on her. Which was odd in itself considering he was always analyzing his situation and environment, though perhaps he was thinking too much with what was in his pants instead of what was in his head. The russian was about to aid the woman but she quickly nipped the situation before it had a chance to really even start. He was a little disappointed for he would have gladly accepted the excuse to touch the woman further. To touch her, pull the glass with his teeth and lick the blood from the wound, the thought excited him but unfortunately she had stopped him from having the pleasure of doing so. As she came back up and composed herself she apologized for the language to which he modestly smiled. The woman considered something so small as language she wouldn't be able to handle foreplay with the russian let alone a kiss from him. Though when she said her name it stuck to his mind easily and he gave another smooth plastic smile that he always had on his lips.
                                              "I am Vladimir Zuroff Zharko, it is a pleasure to meet you mademoiselle..
                                              ____He said with a dramatic bow, eager to see the woman smile once more though her eyes remained either on the ground or at everything else around his gaze.

Ѷladimir gently reached up touching her chin softly to bring her eyes to his and a charming smile graced his lips as he held her gaze there.
                                              "With eyes as lovely as yours, you shouldn't keep them to yourself.."
                                              ____Then he withdrew from her once more as he contemplated his next move, he hardly wanted to separate himself from the flower and he doubted he could drag on any sort of idle banter in which to keep her there.
                                              "It's a little cold for a flower like you to be out and about, perhaps we could get better acquainted over some coffee or tea? I wouldn't want you to wilt.."
                                              ____Vladimir said in his thick accent, his voice as smooth as velvet and his formality ever perfect, he wouldn't let up or let on until he sunk his teeth into her enough to at least get the woman's number. Even then, he wanted to make her time with him memorable enough to captivate her attention and get her coming back for more. A thought that his name, his scent, his charm, his smile couldn't cloud or distract to keep her hooked to the russian. He intended to capitalize on her beauty with anything he could get his hands on, feed the never ending greed of lust and attention within him..
                                              I've gotten harder prey then this little creature, and I will get what I want with time and charm on my side I have faith in my abilities to inch my way into every crevice of her mind..

'gaarasonegirl'

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100

Nikki Annette: Darling Pin Up

Pin up girls aren't everything, They're the Best thing!.

User Image

Vladimir. His name was Vladimir. Judging by his accent and name, Nikki deduced his origins to be from Russia. Wow! This was the first Russian that she had ever met! And gosh.....He sure was.....was.... 'Attractive.....Golly are all Russian men like this?' Her thoughts ran wild as he introduced himself and bowed deeply. He sure was a gentleman, wasn't he? Her blush was rosey on her cheeks, tossing the bloodied napkins away. Her attention turned back to Vladimir as soon as she returned from the trashcan which was right next to her.

"You make the king's jive for a Russian Vladimir~ I bet it took a while to learn, right?" she spoke softly, rubbing her arm indecisively. The poor girl assumed that Vladimir understood what she meant by the statement. Her parents used slang and talked like they lived right in the 1950s. So, of course, she spoke how she normally would. Most people found her strange or called her other names because of how she loved. They believed her to be faking her looks and speech. When, in reality, that was all she ever knew. A smile curled her lips, trying to be more polite to break the ice with him. But he did so be flattery and offering her tea. Goodness how a cup of warm tea sounded excellent at this point! Cut up foot, bumping into someone. Her nerves were agitated and tea seemed to be the only thing to sooth her.

"There's no need for all the apple butter. I'd love a cup of tea. As long as you aren't jacketed that is!" she said with a slight laugh, which soon stopped when she felt his hand on her chin. Oh my.....He was so gentle......No! No! She was not about to think that route! It was filthy and the guy probably wasn't thinking that route with her anyway. I mean, he was being so polite after all. Her blush intensified as she bit her lip, something she did when she was in thought. What kind of tea did she want? Earl Grey? Mint? Ugh, there were so many options! Why did they all have to be so delicious? Chocolate brown eyes scoped the scene, trying to find a coffee shop to settle down and have a decent conversation in.

((Look up 50s slang if you're curious about what she's saying =w= ))

B1663R

Fatcat

User Image

D O N T Y O U S E E? D O N T Y O U S E E?
              xxxxxx Y O U D O N T K N O W S H Y T Y O U N E V E R W I L L
              xxxxxxxxxxxxI M J U S T A P U P P E T T O T H E M
              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxT O T H E D E M O N S I N S I D E M Y H E A D ! ! !

Location: Home
                                                                          Emotions: Annoyed and pissed.
                                                                          Company:Myself and my father.

►►►XXXXXXOpening his eyes, and being half-naked on his bed, also with the heater high as hell... made Derian sit on his bed and feel the sweats go down his face. He remembered the weather in Puerto Rico and how much he hated it. Walking towards his door, making a scratching sound with his feet, Derian looked around as he would open his door. His father was sitting in the table, with his head on it... the man for the looks of it peed himself and somehow he didn't move. Derian sighed softly as he would walk towards his father. Before taking care of him, he walked towards the heater and put it moderate temperature... since he was sweating, so was his father.

Walking towards his old man, Derian grabbed his shoulder to lift him up. Under him he had a small little amount of meth and somehow it pissed him. He took a deep breath and began to lift him up. His father reacted to his touch and looked up at him.

"Viejo, dale. A bañarte."

His father didn't reacted to his words, but since Derian was holding him his father didn't reject anything from him. Walking towards the bathroom his father had a giggle attack but Derian didn't acted on it. He helped his father get in the shower, while he helped to bathe the man. And as soon he was done with his father, he decided to put him in bed, which he faster fell asleep.

As Derian was done with him, he walked towards his room to pick up some clothes. Taking a deep breath he began dressing, also wearing a coat as well. Putting his converses and then his coat he walked outside locking the door and then... heading towards his job. Today he was opening game-stop. And it was still an hour early.

Translation:
                          Come on, old man. Shower.

User Image

D O N T Y O U S E E? D O N T Y O U S E E?
I W I L L M A K E H I S B L O O D M Y P R I Z Exxxxxx
I W I L L M A K E S U R E T H E R E S S O M U C H P A I N xxxxxxxxxxxx
T H A T H E W I L L B E D E A F F R O M H I S O W N C R I E S ! ! !xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Fatcat

User Image

XXXXXXXXXX Sam without thinking rested his head in Zaphora's shoulder. For some strange reason he was tired and snow made him more tired. Then he heard a female voice in the room, muffled talking to Anna.

"Is that your friend...?"

Sam looked up at Zaphora as he would sit on the bed and sigh heavily and grabbed his shirt putting it one. He didn't want to go out of the room. For some strange reason he didn't want to leave the room. He didn't want to force responsibilities, but stay in a room and sleep.

"How long is she going to stay here...?"

For some strange reason, he was a bit jealous towards it. For some reason he was jealous because she was with her friend and she was sharing with Vladimir. But Sam wasn't showing that, or saying anything. He looked at Zaphora waiting for an answer.

Such a prettyfied mess I am...

User Image

How art thou fallen from heaven,
O Lucifer, son of the morning!
How art thou cut down to the ground, which dids't weaken the nations!
For thou hast said in thine heart,
I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God:
I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation,
in the sides of the north:
I will ascend above the heights of the clouds;
I will be like the most High.

gaarasonegirl

Fashionable Streaker

5,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
User Image

Ѷladimir silently waited as Nikki went about throwing away her bloodied up napkins from the wound on her foot and returned to him. Though when she opened her mouth he stood somewhat baffled by the language spoken, but he remained ever normal as he went into the registry of his mind over what she said. When the word 'jive' clicked in as he deciphered the message quickly and he flashed a smile in response to the notion.
                                              "It wasn't much to learn, it's just a little something I've always known..
                                              ____He said simply with a modest shrug and smile, taking in the woman before him in a new light. Thinking that maybe her pin up just wasn't a trendy style she was upholding but something more, at least enough for her to being lingo that was used in that time period. It didn't help that he was from an entirely different country and their time period in the fifties wasn't equal to that of Americas. Luckily, he had seen enough movies and time period movies set in that time to refer to as a reference and keep up with the woman's speech if he wanted anything to come to fruition later down the road. Her reference to 'apple butter' threw him for a spin but he quickly caught up as he chuckled at the mention of his smooth talk, however innocent she seemed at least she knew flattery. But when she bit her lip and flushed at his touch it sent his heart racing in pleasure at seeing such an appealing and alluring expression on her lips. Oh how he wished to see that look on her face while he serviced her bodies desires, to see her expressions of passion and pleasure.. He gave into his body's waves of excitement for a moment but remaining aware and careful to not let on the slightest hint of what was going on beneath his plastic smiles and gentlemanly manners.
                                              "But apple butter is hardly wasted on a woman like you. If anything, its a crime not to.."
                                              ____Vladimir said wittily in return to her remark moments before as she had accepted his offer, he mentally grinned at his effective action and reaction to the woman. Being able to slither his way into getting her to stay with him a little longer, and that is all he needed to ease his way further into her mind. His eyes surveyed the street as he spotted a good cafe a few blocks down, giving them sometime to chat a little further until they reached their destination.
                                              "It looks like there's a cafe over there, shall we go my little flower?"
                                              ____Vladimir said playfully, holding his arm out for the woman to take as they began to walk down the street. His pace slow enough to drag on the seconds but fast enough to where she wouldn't be frozen by the time they got to there. His mind always calculating, always thinking up scenarios and the counter attack to them in preparation for whatever came next.

Ѷladimir easily fit in the fifties slang to the list of things he was thinking over in his mind, getting himself ready for whatever she threw next at him. He doubted he would get it all perfect, but he was prepared for that as well, he would no doubt use his origin as a crutch for such a moment. Now that he thought about it, he would probably use the same excuse for his manners in the future with her, whether it be a kiss or an offense, it was his trump card that would get him out of it. Of course he wouldn't abuse it, but he would certainly use it to his underhanded advantage over her and her innocent little heart. The russian had to admit that this was rather fun, he had stumbled across a woman that had her head in the past and her heart back even further. While it was different, he didn't find it strange or an oddity, it was merely unique and only made him gravitate to her more. For the thrill of the challenge and the game of it all fed into his ego and his minds vast need for puzzles to solve. No doubt he would have to take his time with the flower bud, Nikki Annette, but could bet his life that it would be worth it to taste her sweet nectar..
                                              "So my dear Nikki, what brings you to this apple? You don't seem the city type, or if my assumption is incorrect I apologize.."
                                              ____Vlad said politely, as they walked along the sidewalk, the cool chill of winter nipping at his exposed flesh but it hardly affected him. His homeland of russia was a far harsher b***h then this land could ever wish to be, so this weather was nothing, if anything it was springtime weather for him. Though he did worry about what the woman on his arm would think about his attire, luckily for him, he also had a perfectly valid explanation for it if the question ever rose. After all, he was an entertainer and he often did crazy acts with his chains, making him a little reputation as 'the prince of chains' in the entertaining world of the clubs around town. He was merely worried that while she did drink in the sight of him with a flush of blushes, he hoped it wouldn't put her off to his advances further into their time together if he felt the opportunity arise to make a move..

'gaarasonegirl'

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxx User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx[ Will I ] EVER get to Where it is that I a m G o i n g . . ?
            xxx
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx STELLAR !!
            xxx
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxh o w - d o - you- d o - i t ? - m a k e - m e -f e e l  - l i k e - I - d o ?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

f o r - o n e - n i g h t , o n e - n i g h t - o n l y , - i `l l - s a v e - y o u r - l i f e

z a p h o r a  - lurena b l a c k w o o d

COMPANY :Azzie // Vladimir // Lucifer //
                                                THOUGHTS : He's upset..... // I've known her longer than I've known everyone at the club combined......But I hate to see him jealous...... //
                                                SONG IN HEAD: Nothing ATM
                                                OUTFIT: >;P  

A soft sigh escaped from her lips as he questioned her. She could tell, by the tone of his voice, that he was either upset or jealous that she was here. Or maybe even both. Was this how he felt when she was moody too? Zaphora had known Azzie since they were both in diapers. But she loved Sam on a level she couldn't love Azzie on.

"Yes, that's Azzie. My before we even had a childhood friend. Partners in crime, inseparable. That was.....Until my mother threw me out of the house. Her parents forbade her from seeing me.....Almost six years of silence and she finds me......At your club.....Sam, how could I tell her to leave after all these years? She looked for me. Spent money trying to find me. Please, tell me how I could turn her away? She came all the way from Russia on a rumor she heard from the Mafia! I don't know how long she's staying. But dammit Sam don't you dare assume I would so easily kick her out after all the hard word and tears she put into looking for me. What is a day or two compared to years of searching?" she spoke quietly, tears threatening her tear ducts. Zaphora had gotten up and started getting dressed in her comfy outfit as she spoke, hoping to ease Sam up to Azzie. The red haired woman was very easy going when you first met her. But, once she warmed up to you, she would show her true side. But wasn't that with everybody? Quickly wiping the threatening tears away, Zaphora took a deep breath and sat down on the daybed that was in front of the bed.

Having woken up to the cries of her young nephew, Anastasia got up with haste and took care of Vladimir. Bjt, of coirse, the young child was always fussy of a morning. So she would have to stroll around the apartment to calm him down. A yawn escaped as she made her way into the kitchen to fix Vladimir a bottle. It was then that she heard a familiar voice call out to her. Turning with Vladimir in her arms, Ana smiled tiredly and gently handed him over to her when she offered to take him.
                                                "On vsegda delayet po utram. Yego velikoye, chtoby videt' vas snova Azmariya. Ive byl s Za- Za tak yeye beremennosti . Zashchita molodogo printsa s moyey zhizni~ Kak ty byl khot'? YA znayu, chto eto , dolzhno byt', bylo trudno s razdeleniyem i vse. Gde vy nashli Za?" she asked, laughing slightly at Vladimir's behavior. Always a riot he was. He just seemed to have a way with making her laugh of a morning. Leaning against the counter while she and Vladimir cooked, Ana yawned again and enjoyed the company of her cousin's best friend.

((Translation: He always does of a morning. Its great to see you again Azmaria. Ive been with Za-Za since her pregnancy. Protecting the young prince with my life~ How have you been though? I know it must've been hard with the separation and all. Where did you find Za? ))

Firoru

Lil-Pandie-chan

Fatcat

User Image

XXXXXXXXXX Morning and they were already arguing. It was morning and she was already using her emotions to control her. Sam frowned. He didn't say anything about kicking her out, or anything at all. Sam kept frowning and looked at it.

"Shut up for a moment."
                                  he ordered her "I never said that I was going to kick her. I was just asking you who the hell she was."

Two opposite ends and still together. He wasn't going to argue with her. And if she was going to be like this, what was better for him than sleeping alone.

"After all, I don't know why you're so defensive of her when all I did was ask a question, Zaphora." he went on "this is your house, not mine. If you want her to live here with you, that's not my problem, is yours."

His tone was somewhat... neutral. Without feelings. But he stared at Zaphora concerned. Honestly he didn't care about a girl staying here. But a place full of women, was somehow a bad sign. And he didn't like it.

Such a prettyfied mess I am...

User Image

How art thou fallen from heaven,
O Lucifer, son of the morning!
How art thou cut down to the ground, which dids't weaken the nations!
For thou hast said in thine heart,
I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God:
I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation,
in the sides of the north:
I will ascend above the heights of the clouds;
I will be like the most High.

gaarasonegirl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash