Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Lunatic

User Image
User Image

OOC:

Company:Roberts

Thoughts: Who the hell is this

Translation:

Izzy fled the scene with Roberts close behind, it would of been a bit faster but she took a few detours to make sure they hadn't caught the attention of the police, luckily his little stunt hadn't got her face in the news, it was the last thing she needed right now.

It wasn't long before they made it to her apartment, it was a cheap place, just enough to make sure she wouldn't wake up with cockroaches in her bed. Though the empty cans certainly didn't help the image.

"Its a bit of a mess" She said closing the door behind him, "was about to get some cleaning done before you flooded the place with cops"

She sighed passing by the small kitchenette, she pluck a can from box before, plopping down on the nearby couch, it was one of those pullout ones if she ever needed it.

She wasn't honestly all that surprised that he was alive, it was never her intent to murder the b*****d, but that face would take some getting used to.

"Theres some cold ones in the fridge if your interested, or a warm one, whatever." She offered, popping open the tab. She gave him a moment before speaking back up.

"So Roberts, whats a young sociopath like yourself been up to lately? Can I assume some of these ******** up stories going around are your handiwork?"

She grinned knowingly. She was never one for going as far as Roberts, but it never kept her from at least enjoying some of his handiwork. She was more of the quick efficient one, the job got done and she got paid. Roberts tended to go for the extra credit, she supposed some might consider it an art form. Two different approaches to a job that tended to balance each other out quite well.. in most cases.

User Image

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
-Roberts Tezeri-

Roberts peered as he looked around her apartment, pretty neat except for a few stuff here and there. he was then told about a cold brew. "well don't mind if i do." he spoke as he went into the kitchenette. WHile he was getting a cold can, he took off his cut up shirt only wearing the leather jacket. ontop of his naked chest.

Once he sat himself down next to her. She had begun to spoke. "Oh why yes. I'm glad someone was able to enjoy my handiwork. Even if it is a bit rushed." he spoke taking a small sip. "And i presume the work this morning with the Churches yours? Because we both know it's not mine, i hate explosives and fires.Unlike yourself, or maybe you are taking a small vacation." He then grew a little serious turning to her. His jacket swaying showing his chest off even more. "Or is it, you are working a mission that has to do with my Little Brothers Sins. Mind you, i don't care what your mission is, but if it opens up a spot in the group then it works out for me, for i'm going to gun for one of the top dog spots as soon as possible." he then took a sip staring seductively at her. "So, been thinking about me lately." Quickly changing the mood, both as a joke to get a response from her and in seriousness incase if it did happen, last thing he need was to be shot again.

--Thoughts:--
--Translation:N/A--

The_Lord_of_Cupcakes
Quote:
Quote:

Fatcat

User Image

User Image

▄ 「Feeling: hurt, heart-broken, destroyed」
▄ 「Thinking: wh..at?」
▄ 「Location: front of the cafe」
▄ 「Wearing: Eventually, this day is turning weird...
▄ 「OOC: 」

Sam could hear the shatter of his heart at the words 'married'. The man stood behind her as she spoke, not looking at him. Her words suddenly turned distorted, he could feel his chest tighten and all he did was swallow the saliva that was forming in his mouth. Shivering, Sam ran his hand on his head as he would ruffle his hair, trying to think in another thing. Something that could take his mind out of it... something... something. And she said that it was supposed to be a happy day. It was supposed to be a day where two bodies joined as one. And he didn't like where this was going.

"Ah I see..." No I don't...

Sam moved his left hand to his hip as the other one would rest behind his neck, rubbing it trying to relax. He wanted to put a fight with her. Ask her why, shove her those memories that they had together since the beginning of time... force those memories on her.

"I wish you the best..." No... don't leave me...

His voice was sad. As the seconds went, his heart was racing with more anger and sadness. Sam never in his life experienced being that heartbroken, not even with Zaphora. The feeling of being heartbroken was something worse than a bullet injury, more than a cut in the arm, the neck or something. Everything was turning horrible... this felt like getting your whole body crushed.

And Sam couldn't help it. Tears went down his face as he tried to hold them, but it seemed impossible to do. He walked towards her, a bit close as he would stretch his hand and with the tip of his finger he touched her shoulder. The fabric made him whimper softly as he would bite his lower lip.

"Probably it means nothing to you, but... I honestly want you to stay..."

Sam whispered softly saying those words, probably she didn't heard him?

"A kiss..." Not the last one, please "I know it means nothing, but please..."

Sam was begging like a child asking her for something that god knew if he was getting again.

Evolved Master

15,725 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Member 100
User Image
User Image

+ Why are you crying, Red? +
                                                                  ↜ Outside the cafe shop ↝
                                                                  ... Content.
                                                                  ↚ Outfits: [I need to do laundry sometime] ↛

"Ah I see..."

What are you seeing? I can only see your face contorting...

"I wish you the best..."

The best? The best of what? What's going to happen? Hey... Red... why are you crying? I don't understand you...

Zonia stopped thinking. The people walking around them had only become a blur in their own existence. It was... awkward, discerning of good words to say back but there was a moment; a moment when even she didn't know if talking back was even a good idea.

The prideful Lucifer, just like back then at the dinner so many weeks ago, had teared up to show off a side in plain sight. Red was crying, sobbing, breaking... possibly trying his best to maintain himself there but he was close. She could smell his cologne, feel the disturbing vibe of attraction still lingering between them after sharing... a kiss.

"A kiss..."

... Is that... what you really want, Morning Star?... Only that?

Zonia stared intensely, trying to see what he was hiding. How much emotional garbage did he have inside that black heart of his? Crying like a newborn babe, honestly...

For the first time and always, he looked beautiful with tears in his eyes.

The albino woman raised her hands to her ears, taking off her hearing aids and placing them in her front pocket. Now, nothing was disturbing her peace. She could still see, smell and feel but there was no need to listen. Liars loved to hear and people who talk with pretty big words but she knew, as a kid, she was always considered different.

Her head was pounding loudly inside her skull. Her nose was stuffy and heavy; her torso hurting like a b*tch but as she extends her hand and fingers, tracing the finger on her shoulder first, then his whole hand and lacing their fingers together, Zonia closes her eyes and only lets her body do the work.

It's an instinctual action, primal but intimate and unlike before, today, she was going to be a little greedy. For the last time at least.

On her tiptoes, Zonia brushes her lips against his and plants a freezing but overwhelming kiss while people looked at them strangely. Some whistled and some said discouraging things but what was a kiss that meant nothing to some but for other meant the world? A hand interlaced in his, as her mouth opens to let her tongue lick his lips for entrance, the white haired woman had finally lost her mind and raison d'etre.

She wanted to kiss this boy, who at last showed up to greet her a goodbye.

Firoru

Fatcat

User Image

User Image

▄ 「Feeling: hurt, heart-broken, destroyed」
▄ 「Thinking: Stay with me!」
▄ 「Location: front of the cafe」
▄ 「Wearing: Eventually, this day is turning weird...
▄ 「OOC: 」

Pain. His heart was beating in pain. Throbbing in pain, in a unimaginable way that Sam couldn't explain or put in words. People often said that from a broken heart, inspiration came... but in reality all he wanted now was break. Die. Disappear. Sleep. In a way numb himself from the pain, and forget that this day even happened. He was asking too much and probably she wouldn't even pay attention to him. But feeling her fingers lock with his, and then her lips. His mouth opened kissing her as his free hand rested on her cheeks. All he could hear was some people murmuring, whispers, whistles and he didn't stop. This kiss felt so perfect. This kiss was like the kiss they had the first time when they were younger... kids! This kiss was the one he was longing for a long time. This kiss was the one he wanted. Probably it was good-bye, but he missed her. Probably she didn't love him now, but he didn't care. This was completely perfect. He couldn't help it but get her body close to him, kiss her deeper as his tears keep trailing. His hand was perfectly holding her tangled fingers around hers and tightly squeezing them. He didn't want to let her go, he wanted her to stay.

"Please stay... stay..."

Those were the words he spoke between her lips, his tears trailing more. When was the last time Sam cried like this? In front of her when he discovered that his mother was gone. She was the last person to see him crying and yet she didn't remember. More pain, more pressure, his arm warped around her while he deepened the kiss.

gritty's Widow

Wheezing Sailor

User Image
User Image
User Image

::█ Feeling: Frustrated
::█ Location: Scene of the Explosion
::█ Company: Jasper, Abril, Robert(?)
::█ Thoughts: “We've got coal fer Christmas”
::█ OOC: xoxo
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It had been a long day. After arriving on the scene, they were welcomed by the scattered ashes and debris from the explosion, the splattered mess of bones, guts and blood and the non-existent array of eye witnesses to the events. Hours of investigation had them running around in circles, looking for any form of evidence they could find. Practically anything and everything that could be helpful on the building floor had been decimated. The casualty and injury rate was high for the tenants of the building who only assumed it to be accidental, but this was far from that fathomable thought. Charred lifeless bodies of victims were examined on the scene before being rolled into the van for an autopsy report. It revealed a family of three: A female and male victim identified as Diana and Rick Johnson along with a child, Amber Johnson. Both Amber and Rick showed bullet wounds, but Diana was found lifeless and charred with her eyes gouged out, which were later found in the garbage nearby. Another two victims were claimed with potential bullet wounds. Five in total, ruled as a homicide.

Sasha pinched the bridge of her nose and shut her eyes tightly; the fumes and the situation making her head throb. Hours spent finding nothing to help the case. She didn't know what to look for, really. Detective work was never her strong forte, which made her question what she was doing on this team of Virtues. Her role in the military had always been one of a soldier in the front lines.. Or rather a soldier in high places. Either way, she lacked the patience and nerve to do anything remotely strenuous as actually solving a case. The smell of the explosion and the roasted corpses made her head spin and evoked distant memories. Her temper got the best of her as she walked away from the crime scene, removing the white latex gloves and the surgical mask. She walked around the rubble as she made her way towards the blown out window, kicking a lamp on the ground in the process to vent. She watched as the lamp rolled away with a broken bulb and kicked in shade.

"We've got nothin' 'ere 'cept fer coal.. I think it's time t' call itta day n' head back t' the station.." She remarked as she sighed, frustrated and feeling defeated.

User Image

IAreTehSpeechTeen

The_Lord_of_Cupcakes

JackEgan33g

nana1013

Fashionable Lunatic

User Image
User Image

OOC:

Company:Roberts

Thoughts:

Translation:

She watched him carefully as he opted for a cold one. Of course, what was left of the shirt came off as well, revealing her own handy work in all its glory.

"Well as much as I'd love to take credit for that I regret to inform you that I haven't blown anything up in New York quite just yet."

It was that he said something that caught her attention and she started to be a bit more serious.

"No I haven't done much for them yet, at least directly. I've been mainly helping out our Negrescu friends up until now. whether that's helping my case or not, your brother is still a potential rising client"

So Roberts was the brother of Lucy, eh? Well he certainly fit the bill. This could work in her favor...

"Well as a matter a fact, I saw the sweetest girls this morning talking about a horny psychopath with a baby face, Two of those things reminded me of you." She said grinning, knowing him it probably had been him.

User Image

Evolved Master

15,725 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Member 100
User Image
User Image

+ Would there exist someone that cries like you? I'll always wonder. Bye, Sam. +
                                                                  ↜ Outside the cafe shop >> On the streets ↝
                                                                  Confused, Pathetic, Coward, Refusing everything >> Melancholic
                                                                  ↚ Outfits: [I need to do laundry sometime] ↛

My station: Kany Garcia - Alguien (Someone)

... My head is horribly cracking open. Tick tock... tick... tock...

To be honest, I don't have memories of you. You've always looked desperate to talk to me about something but you always held back. Why? Why not talk about the stay in the hospital? One week? You truly think that? Believe that? I have dreams of you, sometimes a cheerful laughter, sometimes a curious gaze. What are you hiding from me, again? Seriously, I don't like dreams. I stopped dreaming four years ago... but your face has always been stuck in my head.

Que triste cuando se desploma todo
                                                                  Que injusta se nos vuelve ya la vida
                                                                  Que duro cuando no es lo que creías
                                                                  Cuando me diste una cara y era otra la que había,
                                                                  Trillada se me escuchan las palabras,
                                                                  Es que a todos nos tocan algún día
                                                                  De amar nadie se libra aúnque así quiera,
                                                                  Tampoco de romperse el corazón.

(How sad is when everything collapses
                                                                  How unfair can life become, on us?
                                                                  What was there, when is not what you thought…
                                                                  When you showed me a face, and there was another one
                                                                  All the words sound so distorted…
                                                                  We all had been touched one day…
                                                                  Nobody can be free of being in love one day,
                                                                  Also of having a broken heart …..)

You embrace me to the point of almost breaking my spine. My hand hurts from the pressure you put on it and your tears, they now stain and burn my cheeks. I can feel your lips moving against mine, saying something but I haven't opened my eyes yet. It feels... it feels familiar to me the way your warmth wraps around me. Your kiss is by far, more innocent than mine and I know. Your kissing me like a lover not a stranger...

...Your hands were much smaller...

More compact...

... Trembling...

Kissing me for the first time in that old guestroom on the second floor of my grandparents'... house...

Como camino yo,
                                                                  Yo no sé si alguien hoy pueda igualarme
                                                                  Como he llorado yo,
                                                                  No se si en este dia exista alguien
                                                                  Alguien sin vida,
                                                                  Alguien hecho pedazos
                                                                  Alguien, alguien que amó

(How do I walk….
                                                                  I don’t know, if someone can equal me
                                                                  How I, had cried ….
                                                                  I don’t even know if today someone exists
                                                                  Someone without a life, someone
                                                                  Broken to pieces, someone
                                                                  SOMEONE who loved….)

Zonia detaches from him, a wet trail of saliva still lingering and linking across her lips and his. Their joined hands become apart and she moves so her hands press against his chest. All it's sudden and the albino starts to shake with a panic attack when her eyes open up slowly and hot tears roll down her frozen cheeks. Her head immediately snaps down, disturbed by the sudden rush of adrenaline and by a vivid memory.

The phone in her pocket doesn't stop vibrating but her hands clench over his jacket, gasping for the air she didn't think she needed.

It came with a snap and with it, the horrible realization of everything.

What... is she forgetting?

Qué vida la que vivo y que te marchas
                                                                  A todos le hablaré de tu partida
                                                                  Yo no quiero ni salir hasta la esquina
                                                                  Seguro, no me arreglo en 11 días.
                                                                  Espero que te vaya bien en todo
                                                                  Es que aún con esta gran herida
                                                                  Yo no tengo que guardarte un sentimiento
                                                                  De esos que traen pena y agonía.

(What a live, the life I've lived and you are leaving,
                                                                  I will talk to everyone about your departure
                                                                  I don’t even want to walk across the corner,
                                                                  Most likely I haven't fix myself in eleven days.
                                                                  I hope everything in your live goes well,
                                                                  even with this grand sorrow,
                                                                  I don't have to hold you a feeling….
                                                                  One of those,who bring you pain and agony.)

A hand rushed up her gasping mouth, wide eyes cast down to the ground, unable to comprehend what her head was imagining. She knows this feeling. A fleeing feeling.

She needs to run and running she did.

"I'm... sorry, Sam."

Zonia didn't get the change to look back when she pushes him and stumbles on her knees, scrapping them under her jeans. She picks herself up fast and starts bumping into people, more memories flooding along with blood down her nose mix with her salty tears. The pain in her head is so horrible that blood pours out her ears. The ticking wasn't stopping but the feeling in her chest was the worse. An assassin doesn't feel like this. This pain is human, real, terrifying and silent. The pedestrians yelled at her to watch it and some moved away to give her space but Zonia had already smudged the red substance across her face.

Her throat starts to burn and dry out when she starts screaming into the air. How excruciating was this thing or these things in her head! Her hands lash into her skull, gripping the short hair there, grinding her teeth as more of that red headed boy explodes around her mind and Zonia doesn't stop, she can't, she won't.

Como camino yo,
                                                                  Yo no sé si alguien hoy pueda igualarme
                                                                  Como he llorado yo,
                                                                  No se si en este dia exista alguien
                                                                  Alguien sin vida,
                                                                  Alguien hecho pedazos
                                                                  Alguien, alguien que amó

Como te amaba yo...

(How do I walk….
                                                                  I don’t know, if someone can equal me
                                                                  How I had cried …..
                                                                  I don’t even know if today someone exist
                                                                  Someone without a life, someone
                                                                  Broken to pieces, someone
                                                                  SOMEONE who loved….

How I loved you....)

When she finally stops screaming, a car pulls over in mid traffic and a pair of arms circle around her. She can't hear the person calling her name but the smell after her nose clears out makes her cry again. Zonia embraces her mother completely, burying her face over Susana's fur coat jacket.

"Alicia! Alicia! Fale comigo! Oh meu Deus, você está sangrando!"

"Eu não posso ... Eu estou indo para se abrir ... minha cabeça dói demais ..." She says incoherent, sagging slowly on her mother's arms and as Susana tries to lift her back to the car, Zonia collapses in the middle of the street and road, getting the attention she didn't want or needed at the moment.

"... Sam... muel..."

Susana panicked, looking around in despair for any kind of help but her hand is quick on making a call, almost yelling at the caller at the receiving end.

"David! Alicia went into shock! Call the neurologist! NOW!"

Translation:
                                                                  - Alicia! Talk to me! Oh my god, you're bleeding!
                                                                  - I can't... I'm going to crack open... my head hurts too much...

Firoru

User Image
User Image

Aaron didn’t exactly know what he was looking for, he just knew that he had to find something if he was ever going to earn his spot back on the team. “I still don’t get why I was even kicked out, but whatever…” He walked amongst a crowd of police officers, investigators, and reporters trying to find anything that could make this case make sense. Someone killed a priest and burned down this section of the Cathedral, but why? Religious intolerance? Revenge for a choirboy’s stolen innocence? Boredom? What was the motive behind this horrible crime? All Aaron could do was walk around and stare at the many pieces of evidence already collected by the officers who had been there long before he had arrived on the scene. Someone told him that the weapon was most likely a silencer…great! Now al he needed to do was narrow down the killer out of a list of millions of people who owned a silencer… such stupidity. And only a few witnesses, no one who was actually inside of course, and all they could tell them was that they saw a “figure” waling away from the scene. The Devil himself no less. “Pathetic…”

All of this and no William to be found. “Typical…” The higher ups never got their hands dirty. It’s always up to the grunt men, like Aaron or the other men and women at the crime scene, to get the real work done. Aaron let out a long sigh and held his head in shame. The whole system was really starting to affect his mood. It was just so….broken.

Back to the crime scene. What happened here? The Father was shot in the head…that means that the person responsible isn’t new to this. They’ve killed before. It was very unlikely that someone new to killing would go for a headshot; especially one so precise. Like they were some kind of marksmen. If this was there first time they would have struggled to pull the trigger. They would have shot him a few times out of the pure shock of it all. This man was a religious guide, a priest, a man of god. No one does this unless they feel like they are already destined for hell or they aren’t religious. No…this was personal…

If only the church had cameras…there was nothing for a few blocks. No street cams. No atm machines. Nothing.

This was useless. There was nothing he could do here. The once unbreakable Aaron finally broke down and left the crime scene. He couldn’t do anything that anyone else hadn’t already done for this case. Aaron decided to make a trip to the station. Maybe he could catch a break there.

-Time Skip-

As usual the police station was buzzing with activity. The streets never rest, and therefore neither could the NYPD. Aaron joyfully sat at his desk for this first time in weeks, and his smile grew even bigger when he saw the large pile of paperwork that had collected there. He loved paperwork, but he needed something… he crossed his fingers and opened one of the drawers. After some digging, he found it, the last power bar that he put away before he was secretly suspended. “YES! Hello beautiful…” Aaron took a hug bit out of the chocolate chip cookie flavored bar, took off his jacket, rolled up his sleeves, sharpened a number two pencil, and started filling out paperwork.

And just like that, all was right with the world once again…

>>Mood: At Peace

>>Location: 1 Police Plaza (NYPD Main Station)

>>Company: Alone

>>Thoughts: Finally, doing what I love again.

User Image

nana1013
User Image
User Image

➤Mood: Agony/Depressed
➤Location: In some random garage
➤Company: Emo Teens, Candy, and Andrew
➤Thoughts: Need a drink.....

Something doesn’t feel right…

Where is he? Is this a dream?

Rufus felt around in the dark space that he could only assume was the inner cavities of his own head. “Yup, just as I expected. It’s completely empty in here...” In the darkness he continued to feel around with his hands as he crawled from one corner of the room to the next. “I must be dreamin’ again…but which dream is it gonna be this time.” Finally Rufus’s hand reached out and found what felt like a seat. "Oh, this one...alright let's do this again..." It was a comfy theater seat covered in the softest cloth he had ever had the pleasure of touching. He quickly took a seat and grabbed on for dear life as the chair suddenly took off like a rocket. Where was it taking him? Was this a roller coaster? A great breeze blew back his hair as he flew into the nothingness that was his mind. But then suddenly there was light, and a bright projector sent an image over his head and cast something on a giant wall in the far distance. “Oh, better put my 3-D glasses on. This is gonna be a good one.” Rufus struggled to do so, but he managed to pull out a pair of 3-D glasses from his jacket pocket and put them on. Being displayed in front of him was all the women in his life in what appeared to be some strange montage. They would just stand there looking at the camera, at him really. Their faces were expressionless as they just stood there staring right back at the one and only member of this strange ride/theater/who ******** knows….

First it was his mother. She always looked so beautiful, even after she had been drinking all day. Her hair was messy, and her clothes were dirty, but damn it all of is she didn’t look like a movie star. “Hey Ma….miss ya…”

Then there was his ex-wife, Daisy. He wanted to look away when he saw the bruises on her face, but as always he forced himself to look. It was his sorry attempt at punishing himself for hurting such a beautiful creature. Her eyes pierced there way into his soul, and all Rufus felt was guilt. He couldn’t even muster up the energy to say anything…he just stared right back with tears falling down his face.

Vaelora came next, that sexy little devil. She was so full of anger and hate for the world. They were so similar, but she didn’t even really see him. Not in the kind of way he wanted her to see him at least. “One day I’ll get you to see me. You dirty little sex bomb you…and that day will truly be explosive.” Rufus slapped his knee as he let out a huge laugh. “EXPLOSIVE! I CRACK MYSELF UP!!!!” Rufus continued to slap his knee as his chair began to make a sharp upward turn, as though it were a rollercoaster making it way up a large track.

Finally, Candy appeared on the screen. Candy…his girl…his short-lived best friend…the one who ******** everything up. “What are you doin’ here! Get outa here Candy! OUT!” The blonde beauty just continued to stare him down, and then as if by some sort of magic she stepped out of the huge screen. “No! NO! NO! WHAT ARE YOU….” The giant version of Candy slowly made her way over to Rufus who was not lifted hundreds of feet in the air. His chair finally stopped moving. He was eye level with the Candy…she let a maniacal smile form on her lips…then she opened her mouth wide and suddenly Rufus was sent hurdling into her mouth. “CANDY! NO! CANDY!”

“Rufus! Rufus! Wake up!” Candy began slapping Rufus’s face to wake him up. “He’s hysterical. We have to get him out of here. They’ve nearly beat him to death.”

“Candy?” An extremely weary Rufus lifted his head to see the real Candy staring back at him.

“I’m here Rufus. I’ve come to save you. We have to be quiet. They could come back at any moment.” Candy quickly started untying Rufus from the chair he had been tied to for weeks. He was dehydrated, malnourished, and near death; yet all he could think to say was...

“Did you bring any booze?”

“What?” Candy stopped untying and just stared at the pale strange version of Rufus siting in front of her.

“Did he just ask for booze?” A man’s voice could be heard coming from behind Rufus. He didn’t care who the man was, or how they found him. He just needed a drink. He needed anything to keep the voice at bay.

“KILL! BITE! SCRATCH! STRANGLE! DO IT! DO IT! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!!!” The voice was scratching the inside of his skull. It wanted out, and Rufus was too weak to manage it. It was out for blood and it was going to get what it wanted.

Just as Candy finished untying Rufus he grabbed her neck with both hands, and began squeezing. “YES! FINALLY! DO IT! TAKE WHAT BELONGS TO YOU!”

“Hey, creep!” The voice from behind Rufus spoke again. Something abruptly pushed Rufus down, and he was too weak to hold himself up. Rufus groaned as he looked up to find Candy and some nerdy looking guy standing over him. “Can we leave now Candy? This guy is obviously crazy, and I doubt there is much a hospital can do for him at this point.”

“I can’t leave him here Andrew. I told you. He saved my life. I owe him everything.” Candy was getting emotional. Over Rufus? Really? There was a sudden change in her voice when Andrew started walking out. She grabbed his hand and said, “Don’t you love me baby?”

“Well…yeah…” Andrew turned around to face Candy, and she put her hands around his neck.

“Really? So you would do anything for me, right?” Candy’s voice was so seductive that the man began to blush.

“I told you I would, but…”

“Just help me with this one thing, and I promise I’ll make you REALLY happy. You won’t regret it.” Candy said as she softly stroked the man’s face with her hand.

“Okay…” Andrew was so hooked, and there was nothing that could pull him away now. Oh, nothing except for the group of emo teens who just walked in.

“Hey…” Dante said with a big wide grin on his face. “Take them. We’ll need them for tonight’s festivities.” He simply pointed his finger at the Rufus’s mini rescue team, and the teens attacked. Damien casually walked over to the feeble Rufus who was still lying on the ground, crouched down beside him, tilted his head to the side, and let out a small laugh. “You’re gonna like this.”

User Image

Fatcat

User Image

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

XXXXXXX Bright lights rested in her eyes as she slowly opened them. She had fallen asleep due to the medicine but how long it was? Still tired, exhausted and probably arrested... she couldn't help it but look around and find this man in a hoodie sitting in the corner of the room. His face was hard to make an image off but the bright red locks of hair made him easy to be identified by her. A small smile appeared in her face but at the same time it was hard for her to think that things were good news or things were going to be good after everything that happened.

"You're awake."

The male voice that made her skin shiver with goosebumps was the last thing she wanted. She thought that he was asleep. His hand rested under his chin while the other rested in the arm of the chair. His left leg crossed in top of his right knee while he watched her. Sam wasn't in his good spirits. Red blood-shot eyes were the worst. Angry, destroyed and he wasn't in the best mood to deal with Vaelora at all.

"Start from the start."
                                                His voice trailed, firm, rough, serious.

"What are you talking about?" Vaelora let out a nervous laugh.

"I'm tired of your bullshit, Vaelora."
                                                he sighed "what happened?"

"Where?"

Sam stood up and walked towards her bed and hid his hands on his pockets. Not removing the hod from his head, Vaelora looked up at him and she could see the red of his eyes. She could sense that he was angry and sad. She could notice that his body was tense. She was so absent of the real world that she didn't know what was happening anymore. Vaelora looked down at her hands, seeing her tattoos wondering about what was going to happen, and his next words.

"I want you gone."
                                                Sam spoke "for disobeying my rules, my order, my conditions and my trust, I want you gone."

"W-what?" She was shocked.

"Your services are no longer needed, Wrath.
                                                " Sam's voice sounded broken "not only you broke my pact, but you lied to me." Sam spoke softly "you told me that you had nothing to do with your family, that they were history... but they are truly story now." he went on "you lucked out that for now, you're not a suspect." he sighed "but be aware that Dean is a cop. Is his choice to rat you out or to keep you safe. But you no longer need my permission to be safe or anything. Is over."

"Are you... throwing me out?"

"Yes, you're fired. I have more ways to tell you if you don't understand."

"Why?" she whined.

"Vaelora." Sam sighed heavily.

"No. Tell me why! All I did was do what you wished, kill in front of your eyes! I take no pleasure in killing, but I do it for you!"

"STOP ******** LYING TO ME!" he screamed "Stop ******** lying to me, goddamn it!" he breathed heavily slamming his fist on the concrete wall "I don't give a rat a** that you're a ******** broken, insane, mental person. You take pleasure in killing people, Vaelora..." He leaned towards her and her her chin close to his face "you enjoy killing people. No question asked, taking their eyes..." he went on "you never asked me to stop and you're one of those ******** people who don't have humanity at all!" he screamed in her face, leaving her intimidated "so, you ******** take pleasure in killing others."

"What I'm going to do?! You're all I have! You and Sebby are all I have!"

"And Zonia?" he let go of her face, stood straight and crossed his arms "what about Zonia?" He struggled to mention the name that sounded so unknown to him.

"She's also all I need too."

"Well, new flash b***h! She's gone too."

"What?"

"She's getting married."

"I know, but..."

Sam stared at Vaelora. The anger in his body began to rose up and all he wanted was to beat her senseless. But he couldn't, his conscience wasn't letting him.

"You know... I don't want to see you at the bar or at my apartment. Like this never happened. I'm sparing your life because I'm grateful of everything you did for me, including saving my life several times." Sam sighed softly "and if I could right now, I would beat the ******** out of you."

"Why are you so hostile with me?"

"At the end... life will tell you everything." Sam looked at her "but you're no longer welcome as Wrath and if I ever need your services, we will be in contact."

"But I want my friend." she cried "I want you, Sam. My friend Sam. Not my boss."

"Do you have any single idea how much it ******** hurts?!"
                                                he hissed at her "have you?! Gone! Married! Is over for me! Don't even come closer to me, Vaelora."

With a loud growl, Sam left the room. Vaelora stared at the door while her tears would go down her cheeks. First her parents, now the closest thing she had beside Sebastian. And now Sam was gone... probably Sebastian was next... and Zonia... god forbid she disappeared.

---

Sam got out of the room as he watched the doctor stand in the entrance looking towards him as he scoffed. The man from before was staring at him. With a rush, Sam got out from the hospital, leaving her behind. The man was angry, in most of the way he was bumped with several people and he told them several times to ******** off. Flipped a cop, and instead of pressing charges they ignored him. And this charade went on till he reached the graveyard. The famous graveyard and is been a while since then.

And while he walked the path where the graves were, Sam grabbed a flower from one of the unfamiliar graves and kept walking. And then the familiar grave which he stopped visiting a while ago. Standing in front of it while his tears poured down like sharp glass cutting his face, Sam placed the rose down, moved the snow that was covering the grave to the side and let out a weak smile as he hid his hands on his coat pockets.

"Hey mom."

The uncomfortable silence and the honking of the cars made Sam think of the many times his mother took him to the pet shop to admire a gerbil that he always wanted, but he couldn't have it because of his father. Sam stood still, watching the name over and over on the grave, wishing it wasn't true, but it was... is been a long time.

"Probably you think of me of the worst son in the world, right?" he chuckled "I found her mom... the girl who you always teased me that I liked..." he cried softly "I... I love her... I... I don't know. Probably you think I am the worst son ever or man because of my choices, but mom... I don't want anyone but her... I guess the worst things come free to us after all, right?"

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

User Image
X
X

User Image

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Jasper looked at the scene they were at, quite a gruesome scene of an explosion indeed. This was one crimescene he was not going to look into, all the blood on this day would only remind him of what happened to his family. So when Abril and Sasha went to investigate a bit he stayed behind and helped with keeping the news and crowd behind the police tape. It only took him a bit before the girl duo came back. "Done? So maybe we can head back to the station?" Jasper asked wanting to get away from the scene.

--------------

The trio had arrived at a busy station, and a small nostalgia creeped up on Jaspers shoulder. He scanned around. Only to find a familiar face working hard on paperwork. "Aaron?" Jasper nearly yelled surprised and walked over to his fellow Virtue. "They let you back in the office already? Good on you!" he chuckled slapping Aaron across the back.

--ooc:--
--Thoughts:--
--Translation:---
----

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Sohviee
Quote:

User ImageUser Image

Fatcat

User Image

X
X
X
Feeling: relaxed and alerted
Thinking: Finally, some peace to leave out the bad things out for a while
Wearing: This is a weird day.
With: Sebastian
OOC:

X
X
X
X
User Image
X
X
X
X

XXXXXXX Already sitting in the table with their foods, Dean got himself comfortable waiting for Sebastian to dig first since, considering how huge the man was, he mostly ate more than the average person. So the chicken sandwich that he got, probably would need another refill... so maybe. Sebastian had that sweet look on his eyes that he still cared for Vaelora but at the same time he wanted to beat her senseless because she was misbehaving as a human being.

Both sandwiches in the table, both men sitting in front of each other, Sebastian with his tuna sandwich and Dean with his chicken one, silence... the soft classical music that the cafeteria had and the security that Vaelora wasn't leaving since she was under critical observation. For a moment, Dean could enjoy with the man who he met a while ago and had a crush on... but was shy to say.

While Dean unfolded his sandwich, he thought about some questions to ask Sebastian. Probably they were related to Sam or maybe no, but Dean's being curious did cause problems in the past and Deanna constantly said that Dean's curiosity was going to be the death of him. But it was also a good thing in his work.

Taking a bite from his chicken sandwich, Dean chewed as he would look at the sandwich like he discovered the saint grail in a plate. The taste was amazing, chewy and juicy, but nothing compared to his mother's food.

"Holy crap, this taste so good."

And he turned to look at Sebastian. The light made his green eye glow like crystal under the sun. He wasn't sure why he was feeling that kind of attraction towards a man he just met. Sebastian was attractive and charming for a guy who like men, also protective, but protective with a girl who could be considered a demon in society and Dean found that... interesting.

"Hey." he swallowed and sat still, still holding his sandwich "you work for Sam, right? You're not involved... in those..." he cleared his throat "murders, right?" he whispered

X
X
X
X
X
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image

X
User Image

X
X

nana1013

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Firoru
User Image

X
X
X
Feeling: relaxed and alerted
Thinking: Finally, some peace to leave out the bad things out for a while
Wearing: This is a weird day.
With: Sebastian
OOC:

X
X
X
X
User Image
X
X
X
X

XXXXXXX Already sitting in the table with their foods, Dean got himself comfortable waiting for Sebastian to dig first since, considering how huge the man was, he mostly ate more than the average person. So the chicken sandwich that he got, probably would need another refill... so maybe. Sebastian had that sweet look on his eyes that he still cared for Vaelora but at the same time he wanted to beat her senseless because she was misbehaving as a human being.

Both sandwiches in the table, both men sitting in front of each other, Sebastian with his tuna sandwich and Dean with his chicken one, silence... the soft classical music that the cafeteria had and the security that Vaelora wasn't leaving since she was under critical observation. For a moment, Dean could enjoy with the man who he met a while ago and had a crush on... but was shy to say.

While Dean unfolded his sandwich, he thought about some questions to ask Sebastian. Probably they were related to Sam or maybe no, but Dean's being curious did cause problems in the past and Deanna constantly said that Dean's curiosity was going to be the death of him. But it was also a good thing in his work.

Taking a bite from his chicken sandwich, Dean chewed as he would look at the sandwich like he discovered the saint grail in a plate. The taste was amazing, chewy and juicy, but nothing compared to his mother's food.

"Holy crap, this taste so good."

And he turned to look at Sebastian. The light made his green eye glow like crystal under the sun. He wasn't sure why he was feeling that kind of attraction towards a man he just met. Sebastian was attractive and charming for a guy who like men, also protective, but protective with a girl who could be considered a demon in society and Dean found that... interesting.

"Hey." he swallowed and sat still, still holding his sandwich "you work for Sam, right? You're not involved... in those..." he cleared his throat "murders, right?" he whispered

X
X
X
X
X
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image

X
User Image

X
X

nana1013

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Some people find it hard to imagine that I'm a mommy, but I can't imagine not being one!

Evolved Master

15,725 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Member 100
User Image
User Image

+ He's... I... how can I forget him?... I'm.. what? +
                                                                  ↜ Presbyterian Hospital, Lower Manhattan ↝
                                                                  Many emotions
                                                                  ↚ Outfits: White hospital gown ↛

The next time she wakes up, she's staring at a room completely white with baby blue. She's resting on a very comfortable bed but she's completely alone, drowsy and deaf. Zonia breathes gently through the nasal cannula covering her nose injecting oxygen to her lungs and tries to move her head around. It hurts, really bad and raising a hand to push her bangs away, she feels her forehead bandaged all over. This makes her stress out, alarmed and immediately moves around to take out her IV.

Suddenly, a hand covers her and Zonia looks up, terrified but only to sigh in deep relief when her mother smiles warmly at her and pats her cheek with her free hand. Susana is moving her lips and pointing at the nurse near the door but the albino wasn't paying much attention. Everything felt out of order, like a dream. All the things that she went through all those months ago were gone like the wind. It didn't... feel right at all but that's how she felt right now.

Susana looked at her daughter with the eyes of a worried mother, grabbing her hands between hers and squeezing them to make sure Alicia knew she wasn't alone. After calling 911 and taking her to the nearest hospital, the paramedics tried to stabilize the young woman and they successfully did. The neurologist that David called for came right after they gave them a private room and tests were quickly made to make sure nothing serious was going on. It been a few hours since Alicia collapsed and after telling David that everything was ok and sends him off, the nurse comes back with the neurologist, complete with the test results. Susana gazed at the nurse with a short nod and looked back at Alicia, kissing her hands fondly.

-How are you feeling?- Susana starts moving her hands to speak. Zonia looks down to her lap but finds it hurtful when her head is lowered, so she raises it up again and looks around. She really looked disoriented, rubbing her arms up and down to try and control her anxiety. It was obvious by the beeping on the heart monitor.

-What's going on?... I'm in a hospital- Zonia replies.
                                                                  -You had a shock in the middle of the street-

-Shock? A shock? What shock?- Her hand mannerism looked aggressive which didn't surprised Susana. Alicia hated hospital and feeling sick. It made her feel weak and unnecessary with her multiple disabilities.

-Don't move so much. The neurologist needs you to stay still, calm. You have low blood pressure and the shock only made it worse-

-Since when do I have low blood pressure? How f*cked up am I?- Zonia threw up her arms and hands, slapping them down on her legs when her chest started to hurt. She was agitated and throwing a tantrum and in a way, it was a good sign. She was completely pale when she found her, blood covering her hands and mouth and ears but watched her react like this was soothing to her heart. Yet...

-Alicia, can you calm down for a moment? I need to talk to you about something and it's serious- Zonia furrows her brows but lays her hands back down, silently glaring. Susana presses her lips together, trying to find a way to soften the blow that could unsettle her daughter's health right now but first things first.

-Are you having... a lot of headaches lately?-
                                                                  -Since late September, yes- Zonia replies, frowning deeply.
                                                                  -How frequent are they? One every day? Two? Four?-
                                                                  -Why the serious interrogation game? Get on with it. You know I hate playing guessing games-
                                                                  -Do you still remember what happened to you four years ago? Do you remember the details and the case and the people that died that day? Are you remembering that? What do you remember since then? Before that? Even during that time?-

-I... don't...-

Zonia rubs a hand over her tired eyes. What was her mom talking about? She remembers lots of things like her first gig with the police and even her high school days. So why was she...

-Hey, Mom... do you remember me talking about a kid with dark red hair?- There was something in her expression that looked disturbing. Zonia was seriously trying not to think about Sam right now but after that wave of images crashing her head earlier, she needed to know she wasn't going crazy. It wasn't grief of getting married or her depression sinking in. She needed someone to tell her she was alright and healthy, aside from the news of having low blood pressure.

-Oh? You mean the boy that lived next door to Mom and Dad?-

Ok, she wasn't going crazy or maybe she was actually dreaming this, like a deja vu. -Is he... real? Like real, real?-

Susana sighs with a tired but confused smile. What's why the sudden change of attitude?

-Alicia, I don't understand you. Of course the boy is real, real. Like, you never stopped talking about him whenever I returned home to pay you a visit. You literally never shut up about him.-

Something was definitely off. Her mom looked extremely worried now and positively she was already losing her mind. How come she didn't remember him and her mom did? What was she missing her? That week at the hospital... why was it so special?

-Then... why was he at the hospital that time? You know, when I got sick. What was I doing there?-

Susana took her glasses off to rubs her eyes between her fingers. Alicia was asking this now? -We... had an accident. A car ran into us on our way to New York and you bumped your head pretty hard. I know... I lied... about it you being sick but you don't remember much about it anyway but why are you asking about him? He... was there for another serious reason. Actually, that was the first time you two met. It was kinda cute but scary to think he lived next to us. -

Zonia covers her mouth, more shocked and troubled than ever. It... wasn't her imagination tricking her, playing mind games every other night. It was unreal.

-Actually, I'm curious to know now. You lived with your grandparents for a whole year until I finished school in Washington. You practically saw the boy everyday at church, that's what Dad said anyway. Wait, are you... saying you don't remember him either?-

The room became cold and deadly silent except for the heart monitor blinking like crazy. What's up with this very cruel joke? Yeah, this was a joke. Nothing was making sense, nothing but how... could the same boy... no, it was the same boy. Just by hearing the name Samuel for the first time, made her stalk him like a vulture in mid summer heat. Michael had explained it but seeing him in person, made her head tick and contract. All these things started to happen more than a few months. It was already two years her dreams about the boy started to reappear but confirmation came much later with that name. Such wickedness; a bad joke gone horrible wrong, you might say.

-Alicia, there's something else that I need to tell you and now I want you to be as calm and relaxed as ever.-

-What else is there? What more can you tell me after this? How more f*cked up can I get right now?-

Susana slides a hand over Zonia's stomach along with a sad smile gracing her face, confusing and unsettling Zonia even further.

-You're pregnant.-

Firoru

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces