Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fatcat

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

"They say that once you enter hell, it does things to you."

xxxxxWelcome to our local bar called "For your Eyes Only" where you will enjoy after a hard day work and relax. Located in the small are of Broxn, New York, the bar is pretty well hidden and you have to be invited to join by our Sins.

Let me explain that a little further.

Have you heard of the deadly sins?
strike sins are taken

Lust
Wrath
Envy
Gluttony
Sloth
Pride
Greed

And if you have, this is the place to enjoy yourself... practicing those sins.

Nobody will judge, nobody will tell.

What you do here, stay in the eyes of Lucifer.

♥♦♣♠♥♦♣♠♥♦♣♠♥♦♣♠♥♦♣♠♥♦♣♠♥

xxxxxHello. My name is Gabriel Sullivan and I work as one of the higher representatives of the New York Police Department. Through this announcement, we are commencing a wide search for cops or agents with abundant experience to work on the mission of exposing one of New York's anonymous murderer. I would personally be most pleased if some of you would join us voluntarily to one of these dangerous missions. I also recommend for our citizens and visitors, who enjoy the night life, to be careful and keep an eye out on your surroundings. The streets of your beloved city are at risk and completely unpredictable since our target is roaming free and possibly armed. Again, keep your eyes open and be cautious. Thank you for your sincere cooperation.
-This was an announcement transmitted in television in August 9, 2014 at 9:00 pm-

Have you heard of the Seven Heavenly Virtues? Opposite of the Seven Deadly sins. Our cops are under the influence of those virtues due that there are beliefs that our mysterious assassin is influenced by the sins.
-strike virtues are taken-

Chastity
Temperance
Charity
Diligence
Patience
Kindness
Humility

••••

This roleplay is more of a mafia/gang.
As we develop the characters we create the story.
In reality, there's not a plot. But our users plan and have ideas, so we just put them in the plate and play along with them.

User Image

Fatcat

Rules

Not because God asked me to do it, but I need them so my pets don't kill themselves.

____________________________THIS IS A ROLE PLAY. NOT A JOB, OR SOMETHING IN ACTION
xxxxxI don't like when people get roleplays personally. This role play is NOT "make a friend" one. This is one of those "kill to survive" role plays. If you're the kind of person that gets personally emotional with characters and so on, I recommend you that YOU THINK IF THIS IS A RIGHT CHOICE TO JOIN THIS ROLEPLAY. Your character can be killed in any moment or the wife/husband/brother/best friend of your character can be also killed. Think about it.

____________________________Godmod
xxxxxOf course nobody will kill each other or anything, but since this is a bar, people get drunk and stuff happen, so let's keep it real, guys. If you get hit, get it unless you're Chuck Norris, then be Chuck. GODMOD WILL GET YOU INTO INSTANT PROBATION. EITHER IF YOU'RE A MOD OR NOT.

____________________________FORUMS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO BE USED A LAYOUT TESTING
xxxxxOf course. Gaia gives us the Test Layout forum. Go use it. Pretty much that's about it.

____________________________MODS
xxxxxI really like when MY mods are being respected. They are in charge of ideas and the rest of the information is on the details section when you scroll down. If you have some issues in regards of your posts being missing, you can't do or this, come to me. I am the god of this roleplay. So probably I had something to do with this.

____________________________If you see one of the characters interacting or having something...
xxxxxDO NOT INTERRUPT THEM. It makes us lose the concentration with the posting and with the idea that we had. It makes us bored and I will be forced to remove the post without warning.

____________________________Take a look when you can to the rules....
xxxxxI change the rules if I please. Add if I please. And so on, make sure you carry with them.

____________________________**WARNINGS....
xxxxxThere are times when players don't listen or keep with the rules. Rules are basic and should be respected and followed, if it's said by me or any of the chosen mods. This is a three warning system: First change, you will be given no warning but a notification about what you did. If the first chance is broken, you will be given a second chance with another notification but you'll go under probation. Once the second chance is broken, you'll kick the bucket and it's the end. We will not tolerate any disrespect to any of the players or the mods or the way of role playing. We are here to have a great time and not pick up grudges or be pitied. Respect the rules, respect the players, respect the mods and especially respect me.

____________________________Post
xxxxxI don't like when people write like TTYL or TXT, BBY, or things like that. Please, give us something to read. I'm not a grammar nazi, but I enjoy good orthography. English is not my first language, but I try my best to use corrector and everything. Is something simple. Also, google chrome does magic into correcting words. So use it.

____________________________Responsability
xxxxxI don't ban people, but to be banned you have to do something terrible. Now, if you have a important character like staff, sin or virtue and you don't post in a period of time, you will be a walk-in. Check the detail section, scrolling down to read for more information on this.

____________________________TIME
xxxxxIn this roleplay, I use time. I try to change it to two to three times a day when I can. Behind? Not my problem. Do a past tense and then an actual time 'tense'. I need to keep this roleplay breathing, and time have worked for me so far.

____________________________Watch what you do or write
xxxxx This is the second roleplay of 'Deadly 7' that I do since the first one was blocked. I explained in the rules that SEXUAL CONTENT is a NO-NO. But they didn't read the rules, so they blocked it, because is Gaia. Also, cursing is okay, just keep the tone low. Time skip when clothes goes off and you know the drill. No one liners either, give us something to write. PLEASE and thanks.

____________________________***BEFORE YOU POST OR INTERACT WITH AN SPECIFIC CHARACTER, READ THEIR LAST POST TO KNOW THEIR LOCATION OR PM THE PUPPETMASTER TO KNOW***
xxxxxBecause I don't like when they poof beside the character. Let's be obvious... you don't poof beside your crush, don't you? I wish...

____________________________***MINOR CHARACTERS ARE JUST MINOR CHARACTERS***
xxxxxIf you created them it was because you were bored and had nothing to do. Had no desire to post as a sin or a virtue or anything. But minor characters do not get a job in the bar. Minor characters just wander and just help. Like the sidekicks. In reality, they aren't character of that much importance, but you can use them, interact with the bar, the boss or whoever you want. Have a life in this world without a problem. But you CANNOT work in the bar.

____________________________***I CAN MANIPULATE AND DO WHATEVER THE ******** I WANT WITH ANY CHARACTER***
xxxxxBecause some people leave or just ignore. If I desire to kill your character, I can send anyone to kill it. No questions asked. You have been warned.

____________________________Gaia
xxxxxFollow the Gaia TOS. Nobody wants to be kicked and there are kids here and I don't want Gaia or their parents on my a**. Hate mail would be awesome to have. Makes me happy.

____________________________Design
xxxxxA picture is obliged. I want to see who you are, I want to see what you look like. I want colors, but don't blind me or you will face hell.

____________________________Out of Character and quoting
xxxxxOut of character or OOC for those that doesn't know, is when you speak to your roleplay buddy a plan or something out of the story. Also, quoting is fine, but don't quote the whole post. You know the drill.

____________________________Important Rule
xxxxxI'm not a rule person, but we need to keep everything clean. So have fun. That's the most important rule, kids.

NOTE: Those rules aren't hard to break and some of them seem to be rule breakers....

Fatcat

P R O F I L E S

Let me tell you something.
I need to know who you are and if you're my pet, you will go by my rules and my deeds.

S I N S

[align=right][img]Insert Image here[/img][/align]
[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
[align=center][size=24][i]Name•SIN•Second Name[/i][/size][/align]

[size=9][i]Age is nothing BUT a Number[/i][/size]
[ AGE ]

[i][size=9]To make sure before your hands are on me I am[/size][/i]
[ GENDER ]

[i][size=9]Just a warning, love...[/size][/i]
[ SEXUAL ORIENTATION ]

[i][size=9]Charming, I like [/size][/i]

[size=24]•[/size]
[size=24]•[/size]
[size=24]•[/size]
[size=24]•[/size]
[size=24]•[/size]

[i][size=9]What really grind my gears...[/size][/i]

[size=24]•[/size]
[size=24]•[/size]
[size=24]•[/size]
[size=24]•[/size]
[size=24]•[/size]

[i][size=9]Let's get more personal, mmm?[/size][/i]
[color=white]XXXXX[/color][ BIO ]

[i][size=9]My Puppet Master is[/size][/i]
[color=white]XXXXX[/color][ USERNAME ]
[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Don't want to be a sin? You can be a Local or a Bartender or Waitress, also a band or a musician. We need all kind of entertainment. [WARNING: Being a local means that you can be a common local, meaning that we need a profile. But if you're looking around, and don't want to be a common local you can post and leave, but you have to write that you left so we can be aware of it. A profile is not required but we need an image to see who entered our bar.]

[align=center][size=24][i]Name•Second Name[/i][/size][/align]

[ AGE ]

[i][size=9]Your hands aren't allowed in my body, but invite me out[/size][/i]
[ GENDER ]

[i][size=9]Just a warning, not that you care...[/size][/i]
[ SEXUAL ORIENTATION ]

[i][size=9]I'm lucky to be here, thought...[/size][/i]
[ common local, waitress, bartender, musician, ect ]

[i][size=9]Personal? Right...[/size][/i]

Dont want to be a sin? Or a local? Just a wanderer? OR AN ENEMY! Yes, we have lots of them, so we need them! You can be the opposite of the sins if you want. We need virtues too, you know? But not simple virtues! You can be a cop, or family of one of our sins! Don't be afraid to flash your creativity, okay?! IF YOU'RE GOING TO BE A VIRTUE, A COP, DETECTIVE AND SOMEBODY OF THE LAW IS REQUIRED.

[align=center][size=24][i]Name•Second Name[/i][/size][/align]

[ AGE ]

[i][size=9]To make sure before your hands are on me I am[/size][/i]
[ GENDER ]

[i][size=9]Just a warning, love...[/size][/i]
[ SEXUAL ORIENTATION ]

[i][size=9]I was around the area, but to let you know...[/size][/i]
[COP, VIRTUE (name the virtue: Patience, ect.. one each. Check which one is which.), LIBRARIAN, PREACHER. Whatever that flows in your boat. Even a game tester pft. or a Walgreen or Walmart worker.]

[i][size=9]Enemies? Sure, I have plenty...[/size][/i]
[If your enemy is a sin, put it here. If your enemy is Lucifer, you have to go through the sins. You can use a specific sin or just two. Locals and staff are also targets ;) ]

[i][size=9]Just to let you know, I'm just normal...[/size][/i]

DON'T FORGET TO SEND THE PROFILES TO ME, YA HEAR?!

Fatcat

"Esconde tu rostro de mis pecados y borra todas mis maldades."
Salmo 51-9

User Image

Sam•LUCIFER•Steele

Age is nothing BUT a Number
                        [ 31 ]

To make sure before your hands are on me I am
                        [ male ]

Just a warning, love...
                        [ Straight]

Charming, I like

•Coffee
                        •Loud music
                        •Order
                        •Kickboxing
                        •Guns

What really grind my gears...

•Decaf
                        •Smoking
                        •Having broken things or unordered things
                        •Lies
                        •Being rude for no reason

Let's get more personal, mmm?
                        XXXXX[ Being raised in the breast of a religious family, Sam was the small child and somehow he was bullied one by his father that was constantly obliging him to attend church and religious services. Sam or Sammy as his mother used to call him was most of time close to his mother due that his mother was always protecting him and taking care of him. He also have an old sister whom he used to be close, but one day his father kicked her from home and he never knew anything about her.

As Sam grew up, the concept of the angels and demons was something that for some reason made him see the world differently. Sam began to draw and most of his drawings were demons and angels fighting for him. Of course, a drawing like a child, with sticks and circles, because Sam wasn't fond of arts and crafts. But it was anything to get his father concerned into that he was playing with the things of the devil.

When Sam was around 12, his father forced him to go to a church service where late in the night it was assaulted and killed his father in the middle of service. As time passed his mother began to push him away because she didn't know how to deal with her husband loss, and in the end she took her life, leaving Sam by himself.

Sam grew up in the streets. At the age of 17, he was fighting in the streets and gaining money on that. That's where he meet Juno. A nice gentleman who gave Sam a roof and shelter so he didn't wasted his money. Juno was the owner of the bar who is now known as "For your eyes Only" and before dying of cancer gave it to Sam. Right now, he have been working under the name of Lucifer and sustains a relationship with the gang sin, Lust. ]

My Puppet Master is
                        XXXXX[ Firoru ]

Zonia•GREED• Alicia Aris

[ 27 ]

[ Female ]

Just a warning, love...
                        [ Demi-heterosexual ]

Charming, I like

•Reading
                        •Everything coffee
                        •Writing on blogs
                        •Painting
                        •Sleeping

•Fights
                        •Emotional people
                        •Butterflies
                        •Selfish and narcissistic people
                        •Not getting what she wants

XXXXX[ There's nothing much to say about a person that does absolutely nothing. Especially with her life. Working only seems to be her only priority, except calling her mother and chit-chatting about useless stuff. She's apathetic, a little stubborn and a full blown tomboy, always hearing beanies under her white hair. She was born deaf and although she got surgery, she still uses a hearing device to listen, though sometimes she communicates a lot with her hands and a few hand signs when she forgets things.

But when it comes to her past, she's very protective. She doesn't trust people from the get-go. She never had a father figure, always with her mom and also an only child. Being the daughter of a police officer, she was always overprotected which leads her to rebel against her mother later on. It also comes to term that because of her condition, she was always bullied and after observing people all her life, been betrayed by so called 'loyal' friends, she's stop opening her heart to them. She's always alone, always seen with a book or a sketchbook and drinking coffee and she doesn't mind that lifestyle.But there are times, when the urge comes and betrays her, where all she wants to do is let go and forget.

There is something that should be pointed out. She doesn't seem like it, but she can become obsessed when something triggers her curiosity. Unlike the normal sin, she's possessive about her space, about her coffee, about music, everything about her and once she likes something, she's silently and slowly want more until she's satisfied, but since when is greed a term for satisfaction?

Right now, she's a little approachable (under certain circumstances like work). With age, she came to 'withstand' people talking and touching her and she doesn't mind the conversations but when she finds them uninteresting, she'll block them or take her hearing device... even if she can read lips. Now, she's living alone in a studio but she's currently looking for a roommate to look for a bigger, better place.She has many part-time jobs, since she doesn't last much in them, being anti-social but she likes the night shifts, where she can look and listen to people under the shadows...]

My Puppet Master is
                        XXXXX[ nana1013 ]

User Image

Vaelora•WRATH•Johnson

[ 26 ]

[ Female ]

Just a warning, love...
                        [ In Question. Strangely feel attraction to individuals. ]

Charming, I like

•Cats and huskies
                        •Art and crafts
                        •Tattoos and piercings
                        •Reading
                        •Lots of candy

•Stupid people
                        •Perverts
                        •Being without a phone
                        •Being criticized by tattoos
                        •Hospital needles

XXXXX[ Nuhu, that's classified for now.]

My Puppet Master is
                        XXXXX[ Firoru]

User Image

Abel •ENVY• Vexus

[ Almost 20 ]

[ Male ]

Just a warning, love...
                        [ Pansexual]

Charming, I like

• Cigarettes
                        • Attention
                        • Music
                        • Apple Pie
                        • Stealing from others (material and non-material things)

• Being ignored
                        • Being Alone
                        • Something being taken from me.
                        • The dark
                        • Missing the blasted bus!

XXXXX[ Well if it isn't obvious by the name Abel is Livia's younger brother. Don't count him in for one of her fan club however. In truth it's quite the opposite. Ever since Abel was younger he has always has felt he's been beneath the wretch's shadow his whole life. Every decision he makes or step he takes is always under scrutiny and compared to Livia who seems to do no wrong. Abel knows the truth however... To him she's nothing more than "something" in his way to getting what he wants... The recognition he deserves.]

My Puppet Master is
                        XXXXX[ LIL-PANDIE-CHAN ]

User Image

Marco•PRIDE•Negrescu

[ 30 ]

[ Male ]

Just a warning, love...
                        [ I’ll f**k anything..If I feel like it. ]

Charming, I like

•Money
                        •Expensive Suits
                        •Cleanliness
                        •Having Lackies to do my Bidding
                        •A Fine Cigar

•The pigs I work with
                        •Early Mornings
                        •Tacky Clothing
                        •Sweatpants
                        •Being lowballed.. I’m worth a ton. Don't waste my time.

XXXXX[ How droll that you want to know more about me. If you must know, I was forced by my father to join the NYPD so as to keep tabs on things that won’t interfere with our..business. Perhaps I was chosen for being a great liar. A wondrous actor, as I prefer to put it. That is why I never get caught. What business, you ask? That part is none of your concern, you revenire(troll). We Romanians are a proud bunch and we won’t let some pigs spoil it.

I am a man of expensive taste. I don’t like to touch things, really. I have people do most of my dirty work for me, unless they are incompetent. Don’t get me wrong though, doll. My hands have been stained crimson beyond comprehension..For the right price. ]

My Puppet Master is
                        XXXXX[ Sohviee ]

User Image

Rufus•Sloth•Ethridge Name

[ 34]

[ Male ]

Just a warning, love...
                        [ Heterosexual ]

Charming, I like

•Booze
                        •Cigarettes
                        •Money
                        •Trouble
                        •Women

•Cops
                        •Nosey People
                        •Being Sober
                        •Religion
                        •My Past

XXXXX[ A good old fashioned southern boy, Rufus Ethridge isn’t roaming the streets of New York by choice. Being a fugitive from the law doesn’t exactly allow someone to be picky about where they live. They have to become another face in the crowd. Nameless, invisible, and willing to do whatever it takes to survive. Back in Waco, Texas, where he grew up and lived up until a few years ago, he was known as a local drunk and complete f*** up. He practically lived in the Waco Police Stations drunk tank for a year straight, until the cops finally kicked him out of Waco for good. The police had enough of his despicable behavior, and even the local criminals were fed up with his disgraceful behavior. They knew where his wife and kids lived, and they used that information to blackmail him. He promised to come back one day, and pay them back for what they did to him.

That’s right, he had a family in his early adult life. How he got any woman to marry him, only the lord knows. The man had always been a burden on others. She was a nurturing woman, and the pity she felt for him turned into love. Eventually the two of them grew a family together. She had hoped that Rufus’s drinking would stop after the first kid was born, so she had another child soon after, but his drinking only worsened throughout the years. Things got really dark when he started to be physically abusive. His wife didn’t want to leave him, and actually felt bad for the broken man. After awhile the abuse became too much, and she grew fearful for her children’s safety. So, one day Rufus came home to find his family had left him. He didn’t know where they went, and he sunk deep into depression. When the cops threatened to plant drugs on his wife, which would in turn send their kids to foster care, he decided to finally do the right thing. He left Waco never to be heard from again.

He got himself kicked out of 10 other states, the last being West Virginia. Everything changed for Rufus after the horrible events that transpired there. The police were out for his life, and he wasn’t ready to die just yet. He got himself a new identity (That’s right his name isn’t actually Rufus Ethridge, he chose that name. He’ll never say his real name.), changed his appearance, and move to someplace populated. Someplace he could blend in. Someplace like New York. In this city of sin he could do what he liked, when he liked, without anyone interfering. Of course in order to pay for his “hobby”, and that means working. He hates working. So he does the “easy work” or he supposed it is only easy because he is so numb. That’s right he kills for money, or does whatever dirty work you need done.

Have any work for Rufus?
                        Hire at your own risk.
                        No refunds.
                        ]

My Puppet Master is
                        XXXXX[ jackegan33g ]

Fatcat

"Ningun siervo puede servir a dos señores, por que odiara al uno y amara al otro, o estimara al uno y menospreciara al otro. No podeis servir a Dios y a las riquezas."
Lucas 16-13

User Image

Issis

Your hands aren't allowed in my body, but invite me out
                        Female

Just a warning, not that you care...
                        I'll do whatever the Hell I want

I'm lucky to be here, thought...
                        Contractor.. of sorts

Personal? Right...
                        XXXXX I'm not quite senile yet, so don't expect a whole 'ohhh back in my day' story. What you need to know is simple, left home at 12, abandoned my true name and with a little help from a currently deceased friend I was collecting payments from.. several distinguished individuals across the globe on my own by the age of 20, and several with my previously mentioned friend before that. While I tend to travel a lot, do to my line of work, New York has always been the home I returned to. That's all you really need to know, maybe if you asked nicely you can hear a little more about my "adventures".
                        My Puppet Master is
                        XXXXXThe_Lord_of_Cupcakes

User Image

Leon•VonKarma

[ 28 ]

[ Male]

[ Bisexual ]

[ I am a poker player, also a local ]

Personal? Right...
                        XXXXX[ There's not much to say about me. I was just a roamer in the street till I learned the tricks, cheats and everything of poker. Also, I know a bit of magic. With cards. I call myself the Houdini of cards. ]

My Puppet Master is
                        XXXXX[ Firoru]

Marcus•Bigory

[ 30 ]

[ Male ]

[ Very straight ]

[ Bartender ]

Personal? Right...
                        XXXXX[ Not much to say about me. I like to drink, smoke and earn money. Just tell me what you want to drink and I'll give you bliss in a glass. I'm actually nice out of work hours but piss me off and that glass is going down your throat in less than a second. Made myself clear here? ]

My Puppet Master is
                        XXXXX[ nana1013 ]

Rocco and Damien• Grant

[ 26 ]

[ Male ]

[ Rocco is bisexual, Damien is Asexual/Het ]

[ Locals ]

Personal? Right...
                        XXXXX[ Mischievous boys, head to toe. This pair of twins love to cause havoc whenever they go but they find the bar to be their safe haven. Although always together, Rocco is the more excited and spicy of the two while Damien watches and listens, always quiet. These boys find the sins, especially their own, Sam, to their liking and when Sam gives them an order, they are ready for anything. Always together, anything can happen with these two! ]

Our Puppet Master is
                        XXXXX[ nana1013 ]

Sebastian•Darcy

[ 24 ]

[ Male ]

[ Homosexual ]

[ Waiter ]

Personal? Right...
                        XXXXX[ Nice guy, good looks and a bright smile. An obnoxious and flamboyant personally, Sebastian is always the sunshine of the party or any place he goes. He's a normal guy but a little b*tchy at times, especially when it comes to men. He loves them like he likes his drinks, strong and with a punch. He respects Sam to the point of no return and even has a small crush on him, but he knows his limits. He's a nice dog to have around and doesn't mind to be used once in a while. ]

My Puppet Master is
                        XXXXX[ nana1013 ]

User Image

Azmaria • Marie • Velledoule

Female

Bi-Curious

An old friend of Za-Za's. (Local)

Personal? Right...
                        XXXXXAzmaria (Az, Azzie(Za-Za only), Ria, Maria) does not indulge much about her history. What is known is that she was at one point in time very close to Zaphora and has actually been in the area looking for her long lost friend.

My Puppet Master is
                        XXXXXLil-Pandie-chan

User Image

Evelyn “Evie”•Kimura

[ 24 ]

[ Female ]

[ Bisexual ]

[ bartender/waitress ]

Personal? Right...
                        XXXXX[ “Huh? Oh.. Do I have to do this..right now?”

Evie is normally a warm and friendly person to almost a fault. She’s a bit spacey and quirky. When she’s alone, she is normally found humming to herself. She gets distracted easily and goes off on tangents..by herself. However, she can be quite blunt and wiser than she looks. She loves to play her instruments and sing. Although she’s often in her own little world, Evie is a very quick and efficient worker bee.

She lost her husband 3 years ago, leaving her alone to care for her 4 year old daughter, Maya. Evie often does not mention her daughter to people in order to avoid pity and judgment considering she’s practically a child herself. She works hard for herself and her daughter working 2 jobs to have a comfy enough life. They live together in a small apartment. ]

My Puppet Master is
                        XXXXX[ The Macho Sora ]

Fatcat

"Lavaos y limpiaos, quitad la iniquidad de vuestras obras de delante de mis ojos, dejad de hacer lo malo, aprender a hacer el bien, buscad el derecho, socorred al agraviado, haced justicia al huerfano, amparad la viuda."
-Isaias 1, 16-17

William•Pierce

[ 35 ]

[ Male ]

Just a warning, love...
                        [ Pansexual ]

I was around the area, but to let you know...
                        [ NYPD's First Deputy Commissioner. Goes by the Codename: Michael ]

Enemies? Sure, I have plenty...
                        [ I am Justice personified. I'll take down those who oppose me, even the Devil himself. ]

Just to let you know, I'm just normal...
                        XXXXX[ William is a full member of society. As an officer of the law, he loves order. He's the second hand of the NYPD Police Commissioner by the age of 32. Everyone under him is known to succeed in everything and every mission run by him, it's almost done on secrecy. William is a giver, a true lover of peace and goodness. He loves to help the needy and will never say no to those that need him. Yet... this cop comes with a few defects. As much as he's good, he's as bad as they come. He's a vicious man with the things he wants and what he wants, he gets, but he takes his time. Sooner or later, those who oppose him will roll to his feet and as human as he is, maybe doing too much good can crack your head... slowly.]

My Puppet Master is
                        XXXXX[ nana1013 ]

User Image

Abril•Rookie

[ 23 ]

[ Female ]

Just a warning, love...
                        [ Bi ]

[ Cop - Temperance ]

[ There is a List even ]

XXXXX[ A firm Believer in karma, Abril is one who believes everything comes in good time. Anger is quickly bottled up, and promptly redirected towards someone or something that deserves it in good time, such as a punching bag or a runner in need of a good tazing. The downside of this is that she can bit of a push over in normal scenarios, and her doctor says bottling things up so long can be unhealthy. But what do they know? The upside is that if your not her punching bag you probably deserved it. ]

My Puppet Master is
                        XXXXX[ The_Lord_of_Cupcakes ]

User Image

Jasper•Holigin

[ 27 ]

[ Male ]

Just a warning, love...
                        [ Asexual ]

[Cop- Patience]

[No enemies at the moment, there is still a chance to change them for good. ]

XXXXX[ Jasper was always a soft, kind soul. Helping out wherever he is needed, the young man had recently joined the police force to help out. He has become their go-to guy for information, placing the officer close to home at the library. The tender-hearted man feels that everyone can turn a new leaf, all they need is Patience.]

My Puppet Master is
                        XXXXX[ IAreTehSpeechTeen ]

Aaron•Cartwright

[ 32 ]

[ Male ]

Just a warning, love...
                        [ Heterosexual ]

[Cop – Diligence ]

[I’m a cop. I have a lot of enemies.]

XXXXX[ If justice is truly blind, then Aaron is it’s trusty guide dog. Born to a family of lawmen, Officer Cartwright knows all too well how dirty the world really is. Growing up, his shelves were filled with mystery novels and his toy chest with detective toys. Of course knowing all that he does can lead to many sleepless nights, but of course Aaron used his insomnia to study the streets around him, read up on local crime, and study the many case files his father brought home. He would even leave little notes in his father’s suitcase in hopes that his findings would help in some way. Of course they always did, but his father wouldn’t admit that. Not right away at least. Solving crimes and righting wrongs was all little Aaron could dream of. His habit of reading and studying lead to Aaron missing out on the innocence of childhood, gaining any close friends, and of course lead to his current status of a 32 year old virgin. His obsession has always consumed his life, but it was all worth it when he graduated from the police academy and received his badge. That was the proudest day of his life. He vowed to uphold the law no matter what, and he meant it. As you can tell, when Aaron decides to do something he puts 110% behind it. Of course you can imagine what happens when a highly devoted police officer says he’ll do anything to solve a case, and actually follows through with that promise. Let’s just say that in order to keep his promise Aaron has had to force himself to do a number of dark and shameful deeds. He’s seen terrible things happen to good people, but he always makes sure the ones responsible pay. Sufficed to say he’s been put on suspension more than once. Even with all the evil he’s seen and the messed up stuff he’s had to do along the way, he can honestly say that he’s never slept better. But, after almost a decade of police work Aaron is starting to notice something. When he gets home at night he gets an eerie feeling that something is missing. He has his dream job, a nice apartment, and a loving family. What could be missing?]

My Puppet Master is
                        XXXXX[ jackegan555 ]

Morgan•Bishop

[ 40 ]

[ Male ]

Just a warning, love...
                        [ Heterosexual ]

[ COP - Charity ]

[ I try not to make enemies, but I’m sure some of the guys I’ve put away aren’t too happy with me. ]

XXXXX
                        [ As a child, Morgan was hardened by the poor Bronx neighborhood he grew up in. His father had abandoned him before he was born, and his mother had to work all of the time to keep food on the table. Without anyone around to watch him, he quickly became another troubled youth, stealing from shops, getting in trouble at school, and beating up those weaker than him. By age 13 he was smoking pot, drinking beer, and owned his own gun. Things were looking incredibly bleak for Morgan.

That is until a life changing event occurred. He was hanging out at a party, getting messed up, and making friends with the gang members. Morgan and his buddies looked up to these guys, but the gang quickly took advantage of their trust. The thugs got Morgan and his friends high, and talked them into robbing a liquor store. He and his friends jumped at the opportunity to impress the gang. The young men walked into the store, took their guns out, and demanded the store clerk put all the money in a bag. Everything was going as planned. Unfortunately for them, the boys were too high to notice the group of cops standing in the back of the store sipping on coffee. The cops walked up behind the boys, pulled out their guns, and it was over.

At their trial, the boys were given two options, go to juvenile hall for 2 years, or do 1,000 hours in community service. They all picked the obvious choice, community service. The other boys ditched out on community service, but after the trial Morgan’s mother made sure to make more time for her son. She was watching him like a hawk, and forced him to go.

This is where Morgan’s life changed, for the better. During his 1,000 hours of community service, he gained a mentor in Mr. Murphy; an honest cop, whose job was to help boys like Morgan. It took awhile to get through Morgan’s blind confidence, but Mr. Murphy was able to convert Morgan to the good side. He taught him how important it is to be a good person, and showed him how he could help others in situations that were similar to his. Young Morgan’s eyes were finally open for the fist time.

After his community service hours were up, Morgan continued to give back to his community. When he turned 18 he decided he wanted to help out in an even more significant way. He joined the army, and soon was shipped over to Somalia, to help bring peace. He had only been in Somalia for a month, when Morgan was seriously injured while trying to save a fellow soldier. He successfully saved the soldier, but he was sent back to America with a severe leg wound.

He recovered from his injury in a New York hospital. It’s there that he met his wife, Stella. She was a nurse working in the hospital, and as she helped Morgan through physical therapy, they fell in love. They married soon after he recovered, and had their only daughter, Tasha, 9 months later. With a family to take care of, Morgan decided to join the NYPD. He’s been a cop for the last twenty years, and feels right at home.

Until this day, Morgan gives back to his community, and helps those less fortunate then himself. ]

My Puppet Master is
                        XXXXX[ jackegan33g ]

User Image

Sasha•O’Leary

[ 28 ]

[ Female ]

Just a warning, love...
                        [ Bisexual ]

[Cop - Humility]

[ Who could hate a lass like me?!.. Plenty probably.. But those ones often get a bullet between the eyes! ]

XXXXX[ A previous member of the ███████ ██ ██████, Sasha is/was an expert marksman.

An Irish immigrant at the age of 16, she and her family moved across the pond to New York for better opportunities. Sasha believed in the greater good for the people. Wanting to be a part of something big, she got joint citizenship and enrolled in the military at 18 where she excelled in her studies and training. It was then she was approached and chosen to be part of a special task force. The events and missions in which followed are highly classified.

Exonerated at the age of 28, she came back to New York to be with her family. Her records show nothing more than the fact that she was an active member in the military. Still wanting justice and peace, she decided to be hire on as a policeman in the New York Police Department in hopes to make the streets safer for everyone.

She is often described personifying her Irish nature: A loud-mouth with green hair with wicked sense of humor and a short temper. Luck of the Irish! ]

My Puppet Master is
                        XXXXX[ Sohviee ]

User Image

Isabella•Calhoun

a woman

Just a warning, love...
                        Straight

Cop - Kindness

Why would I have those?

XXXXXLooking upon the virtue of kindness you see a striking young woman who's always smiling. Isabella believes in always showing kindness to others whether it's just being gracious towards another or going out of her way to make someone's day a little better. Knowing this about the young woman many would believe she grew up in a treasured, well loved environment. Isabella would love to be able to say these assumptions are true, but if she were to agree with such things... They would be a lie. Beneath her kind eyes and heart there lies a young woman who trusts no one.

As a young child Isabella was often cared for by her Nanny Noona leaving her mother, a well respected socialite to do as she pleased while her father worked in his business. The only time the child saw her parents were usually in rare passing's. Isabella's father did however feel guilty here and there and would take a half day so that they could spend time together. Normally this time was interrupted by a phone call from work, or her mother coming home. The man meant well however. Then, when she was a mere seven years old their lives changed forever.

Isabella knew something was up the moment Noona walked into her room while she was taking a nap and all but demanded that she get up and come with her. After being ushered downstairs the child caught sight of something she had never seen before... Her father sitting on the couch with his head hung low in his hands. Noona cleared her throat to let the man know of their arrival. Her father, Cameron then knelt down in front of his daughter hands shaking and clammy... Eyes bloodshot and puffy. "Isa my sweet... Your momma is no longer with us..."

The next few weeks are all a blur to the woman. There was the funeral, and an investigation... There were always cops around her house. Isabella watched curiously as they asked her father questions and more often then not the seven year old had been asked to leave the room. It wouldn't be until almost ten years later that she would find out her mother did not just 'pass' but was murdered in cold blood. Isabella's mothers case had become a cold one which fueled the teens passion into becoming a public servant. She did not want another family to go through what hers had been through.

The death of the woman's mother had not only steered her in the path of becoming a public servant. It had also caused her fathers life to be tossed into complete turmoil. Since her death the man went from a respectable business man on the fast track through politics to a drunkard who cared for nothing but booze. He had lost his job, got rid of Noona and had himself and Isabella living in heaps till the girl turned eighteen. Throughout the years Isabella had lost faith in the man she once called Pappa. Now, he was just a shadow of his former self. There was a positive to all of this, Isabella learned that through being kind to others and helping them out that there were some that would return the favor. Those few that returned the favor were the reason that Isabella had been able to follow her dream to become a cop, a public servant... Defender of the peace.
                        My Puppet Master is
                        XXXXXLil-Pandie-chan

Fatcat

"Por que el hijo deshonra al padre, la hija se levanta contra la madre, la nuera contra su suegra, y los enemigos del hombre son los de su casa."
-Miqueas 7, 6

User Image

Derian•Camacho

[ 22]

[ Male]

Just a warning, love...
                        [ Bisexual ]

[I just work at Game Stop. Blah. ]

[Many of them. Specially Marcus. That mothertrucker. Heh. ]

XXXXX[ Born in Puerto Rico, I just came to the states when I was 15 years old. So my accent is a bit shitty since my english is s**t, but I talk in english. Also I'm a gamer, but my kind of games are gore one. As long I kill people of them, I'm happy. But about me, I come from parents who are druggies. They were the best, though. Thanks to them, I know the best medicinal thing, which is the Maryjane. Ain't that a perfect name? My mother is now in jail because of thief and my father is working in Walmart. I still live with him, but I'm also making my profit into getting my own apartment, you get me? Anyhoo, what else? I'm single, I'm Sagittarius and I'm a manwhore. Nah, not really. I just don't like when people touch me. I'm just so squeamy and I hate being touched by humans. My dream is to be surrounded by kitty cats and built a fort for them and kill humans in sight. Ain't I crazy?!]

My Puppet Master is
                        XXXXX[ Firoru]

User Image

Felix•Kimura

[ 29 ]

[ Male ]

[ ... ]

[ Brother of some airhead bartender..Musician/Graphic Designer/Teacher ]

[ What in God’s name.. I don’t ******** know. I hate everyone. ]

XXXXX[ “What’s there to know and why the hell should I tell you?”

Often sporting a permanent scowl, he’s mastered the art of resting b***h face. Hell, he can be quite an a**. Unlike his younger sister, he isn’t warm and bubbly and hardly trusts anyone. Felix often goes straight to the point and chooses a life of solitude.

He is quite protective of his family, even living just down the hall from his sister. When it comes to his family, he’s actually quite a nice guy. Too nice to his airhead sister, as he puts it. He tires of her silly annoying antics, but respects her hard work as she's refused his help financially. Felix has a bit of a temper and is hotheaded, ESPECIALLY when it comes to his sister. His niece though? An angel. Or a cat. Or a bunny. Whatever she likes to portray.

He works from home as a freelance designer if he's not teaching classes at the local community college and often acts as Evie's bandmate when they perform.

"You're so booooring~"
                        "....Don't you have someone else you can annoy?" ]

My Puppet Master is
                        XXXXX[ Sohviee ]

User Image

Robert•"Judas" Tezeri

[ 33 ]

[ Male ]

Just a warning, love...
                        [ Pansexual ]

[Ex-Inspector, Vigilante]

[Anyone of either side of the spectrum, good, bad, does not matter to him. Everyone has their own sins that he needs to rid of to make this world a true Moral Grey.]

XXXXX[ Roberts was the Partner to Jasper back when both were fresh out of the academy, the Duo eventually rose through the ranks and became famous in the region, even capturing the copy killer of Jack the Ripper. A couple years ago both were up for the promotion of Inspector, although only one could take it. Jasper being the nice guy let Robert take it, and for Jasper's Kindness he was sent to the United States, it was only then that Roberts found out that Jasper was never return for the British police had become corrupt.

Roberts kept his head down and did his job, solving murders here and there. His chance arose when he teamed up with a couple of freelance's working for the German mob.]
                        Now Roberts has come to the United States to visit his old friend, and with his Mask in bag, he will take the name "Judas" an take justice on anyone who he sees fit.

My Puppet Master is
                        XXXXX[ IAreTehSpeechTeen ]

Fatcat

May use this for later.

Fatcat

Settings / Time

Time of day

5:25am

Calendar

January / February / March / April / May / June / July / August / September / October / November / December

Sunday / Monday / Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday / Friday /]Saturday

1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31

AND NOW, THE WEATHER!

Sunny / Clear / Cloudy / Cold / Hot / Cool / Warm / Thunderstorm / Rainy / Windy / Humid / Misty / Snow / ******** BLIZZARD! /

Fatcat

Details, details...

Hello guys, I hope you're liking the story so far.

Importantly...

•We have a mod and she's my right hand. She also earned her place and my respect and also the owner of many fabulous characters. 4laugh

She's our lovely....
                nana1013
                NANA-SENPAI FINALLY NOTICED ME! emotion_kirakira

xxxxx SHE IS IN CHARGE OF IDEAS! In case you don't want to tell me, go and tell her or my other mod. I love surprises emotion_dowant
                xxxxx SHE MAINTAINS THE ORDER OF THIS PLACE AS WELL!!! emotion_donotwant RESPECT OR BE PUNISHED.
                xxxxx Is something happening to you and I'm not online? Talk to her. She also makes awesome banners and characters! She's AWESOME.
                xxxxx Did I say that her characters are awesome? Are you out of character ideas? GO ASK HER. SHE INSPIRED ME TO MAKE ANOTHER ONE 4laugh
                xxxxx Also, she plays Michael. Also GOD. So she deserves the whole respect in the world and you should bow down to her scream

•We have another mod! crying Finally. This place is getting so crowded.

Is our lovely
                Sohviee
                She's so cute that makes my heart melt emotion_kirakira

xxxxx She's also in charge of ideas. emotion_omnomnom EVERYONE IS.
                xxxxx She's also in charge of checking who post and who doesn't. Also, she's in charge of maintaining order. Like my other two who does a lovely job and I'm proud as heck.
                xxxxx She's our snuggly pet! She's adorable for cuddles and things emotion_dowant
                xxxxx Also, she have two of my favorite characters. whee
                xxxxx ALSO, RESPECT HER AS WELL. IS A RULE. emotion_donotwant

This is the Out of Character forum
                XXXXXCome here and have a beer with us! After all, here we can talk about plans and get to know each other. And have fun.

•Also, if you have ideas and want to keep them secret, but also want to make them... you can send me a private message OR post it in the forum.

•THE BAR IS OPEN AGAIN!

THIS IS AN IMPORTANT DETAIL THAT SHOULDN'T BE MISSED. For that occasion, if the player can't play and has a valid excuse for his/her absence, let it be too much work, sickness, personal problems, etc., the player has 3 weeks to a month to post, whenever any of the mods or I decides upon the issue. If the player can't do any during this time period, he/she will unfortunately become a walk-in and the profile will be deleted for another new or current player to play with. This is to accommodate the needs of the role play and the future situations that each player has within it. The player will be notified by one of the mods that their main role in the RP was changed because of these or more reasons that the mods find.

•More details will be added later. Oh yes~

Fatcat

B L A C K L I S T
-be sure you don't end here, you know?-
most people get ignored
fufufufufu~

•Emmie The Strange

Fatcat

User ImageUser Image
List of Characters
-alive or dead-

Those who breathe, praise the lord.

Legend:

AliveXXCurrent SinsXXCurrent VirtuesXXCurrent Staff and LocalsXXMinor Characters (MC)
Non Playable Characters (NPC)

Airi Hoshina
Baha Mut
Zaphora Blackwood
Lowell Mammon (Ex-Greed)
Bridget Whitier (Ex-Gluttony)
Jericho
Natalie Enfer
Shaun Sanderson (Ex-Sloth)
Pandora Midnight
Lucretia (Ex-Sloth)
Giovanni Armani (Ex-Pride)

Aine (Ex-Sloth > MC)
Ansel Hungrig (Ex-Gluttony)
Livia Pandora Vexus (Ex-Envy)

Abel Vexus (Envy)
Zonia Aris (Greed)
Vicente Viceroy (Gluttony)
Vaelora Johnson (Wrath)
Zaphora Blackwood (Lust)
Marco Negrescu (Pride)
Rufus Ethridge (Sloth)
Sam Steele (Lucifer)

Leon VonKarma
Marcus Bigory
Sebastian Darcy
Rocco and Damien Grant
Azmaria Velledoule
Evie Kimura
Nikki Annette
Issis

Zelda
Vladimir Zuroff Zharko

William Pierce (Michael)
Abril Rookie (Temperance)
Jasper Holigin (Patience)
Eden Locke (Chastity)
Aaron Cartwright (Diligence)
Morgan Bishop (Charity)
Sasha O' Leary (Humility)
Isabella Calhoun (Kindness)

Derian Camacho
Felix Kimura
Robert Tezeri (Judas)

Eris Ottoway
Robert Sullivan
Lorenzo
Anastasia
Susana Miranda
Gabriel Sullivan
Vladimir Blackwood
Cezar
Ramirez
Steve Pierce
Lorenzo Pepe
Emilia Negrescu
Dominic
Russell Pierce
Mika Pierce
Rebecca Bigory
Maya Bigory
Stephanie Bigory
Rick Johnson
Diana Johnson
Amber Johnson

Dead List:
Juno
Fausto and Sonia Miranda
Samuel and Veronica Steele
Zoe Lecter (Ex-Sloth)
Alphonso Harrison (Ex-Pride)
Niia (Ex-Pride)
Ophelia Umbrose (Ex-Gluttony)
Hikaru
Francis
Alexandria (Chastity)
Jasper's Land Lord
Mr. Hashemi
Daniel and Cameron Pierce (Ex-Charity/Michael)
Michael Pierce

"Aunque ande en valle de sombra y muerte, no temere mal alguno por que Tu estaras conmigo.
Salmo 23"

Fatcat

May use this for later.

Fatcat

May use this for later.

Fatcat

May use this for later.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces