S om a n yd a y sg ob y
E a s yt of i n dw h a t ' sw r o n g
H a r d e rt of i n dw h a t ' sr i g h t

Ib e l i e v e di ny o u
Ic a ns h o wy o ut h a tIc a ns e er i g h tt h r o u g h
A l ly o u re m p t yl i e s
Iw o n ' ts t a yl o n g
I nt h i sw o r l ds ow r o n g

►►You know this whole' I laugh in the face of death' thing? It's crap. I can see right through it..◄◄

User Image

XXXXXXXMorning. Morning. Tick... tock...

Opening my eyes and being in the bright room made me regret leaving the curtains open last night. The smell of alcohol was surrounding my room as I would wake up with a couple of bottles beside me. The sounds of soft techno music in the room was making my ears thump loudly as I would grab the bottles and throw them towards the floor as they would break. For me it was a struggle to keep my eyes open, the headaches would make me a bit dizzy and I wasn't still sober. It was a hangover from last night that bothered me and then the smell... I realized that I didn't take my time to take a shower and wash away my sins.

But ******** that.

Walking towards the fridge in the small room that I had, I opened it and grabbed a frozen burrito. I threw it towards the microwave and gave it five minutes to cook while I walked carefully, so I didn't cut myself towards the small bathroom. Removing my clothes, I turned on the shower as I would step towards it. Washing myself, my hair and also my mouth. Multitask was something that I always did correctly.

But that wasn't all. The shower was warm enough to keep her in her good spirits since she never woke up early to keep her good spirits... at all. Vaelora turned off the shower as she would walk towards the microwave with the towel around her, taking the burrito out and take a bite of it... letting out a sound of frustration as she would notice that the burrito was cold in the middle. But she was hungry... too hungry and since she was still tipsy and looking around, too much alcohol... vodka and rum in the room... and a couple of broken bottles. Is been a couple of times that she have been drinking like this and she hated it. She finished the burrito and threw towards the floor the piece of paper that she was using to hold it.

The horns of the cars and the yelling of people... turning up the volume of the radio, so the loud heavy metal would echo y her room.

User Image

Fluffy Bunny

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxRaise your glass if you are wrong...

...in all the right ways. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

►►►It was really early for her to wake up… perhaps this time it was an emergency.

I was having a little bit of a headache without any explanations while I was sleeping under my comfy sheets. I guess I had a lot of drinks with Gluttony last night.
                                                                ─ “Ugh!” ─ I wonder why is my hair hanging.

Wait a minute…my head is hanging at the edge of my own bed. No wonder! As soon as I noticed that fact I jumped out of my bed falling to the floor and listening to the radio, it was playing “Stupid Girl” from one of my favorite artist, ah, yes, P!nk. Damn…I need to pull myself together, gotta stand up and get ready for work or Luci we’ll bite my head off. I’ve never been the type of girl that worries about her looks…in fact I’m actually feeling super lazy today after partying last night. I took a quick shower enjoying that warm water making my pink hair decorate my back and as soon as I was done I grabbed my clothes; a black hoody, some black leggings and black ankle boots. I was done; I didn’t even worry on fixing my hair. Maybe some people at the bar would say something about the way I look but…meh, whatevs.

I slammed the door of my apartment yawning, I was feeling really tired. Even if I was tired as hell, I knew that I had to do some stuff to survive today, that would be buy some food, bring some well-made coffee to the boss and report my sorry butt to the bar. I closed the door behind me ready to start my day. I stopped at the lobby to ask the old lady at the counter:

─ “Any…*yawns* any mail for me?
                                                                ─ “Oh, Please, Zoe…there’s no mail for you” ─ she replied with an angry voice. She stopped for a second and took a deep breath, apparently she didn’t like the way I was looking. She added: ─ “You know…you are a pretty girl, why don’t you at least try to fix your messy hair for once and get a boyfriend?

─ “B-because…I’m too awesome” ─ I answered to her with a huge grin on my face and sleepy tired eyes staring back at her with a deadly spine hiding in them.

I chuckled at her reaction, this time the lady didn’t seem angry, she was looking…pretty much scared. I spazzed my hands around giggling like if I was having fun and then I rested my elbows on the counter adding to the conversation in a sleepy voice:

─ “You know…ahahahaw…just…let me be, don’t worry about me…MISSY!... ta-ta!

After that I didn’t wait for any answers I simply turned around and got out of the building, on my way to get something to eat. I didn’t bother on checking the time but…I’m probably late already.
                                                                ◄◄◄

User Image

Fatcat

User Image

User Image

►►►XXXXXThe darkness of the room was something that surrounded the quiet place where Sam remained. His body twitched a bit from last night and having this beautiful women beside him, made him move a bit towards her as he would kiss her in the back of her neck.

Getting out of bed, Sam walked quietly towards the small table that was beside his bed with a wine. His house wasn't that huge, but it was private and comfy... and mostly under the bar... he had everything he wanted in the top of his head and close to his hand.

"Melinda..." he whispered softly to the woman "you have to go..."

The woman sat in the bed as she would look at Sam, half asleep and with the sheet warped around her body, she grabbed her dress and heels as she would walk towards the bathroom. Sam chuckled as he would wear his long pajamas, expecting soon his sins and his pet.

15 minutes later, the woman left the room without saying a word. All the did was wave at Sam, blow a kiss at him and leave with a cup of wine in her hand. Sam laughed. There was wine in the whole place and also his sins were allowed to be at his home. That was home for him and his sin and he was okay with it. He was alone again... for a while.

User Image

I̻̳̪̱̼̻͖̰͙̝̘͇̪͌̊̌ͮ̓ͤ̋̾̎̐ͯ̾̆̏ͯͭͦͣ̄ ͙̣̟̳͇̦̗͔̔̏͛̔̌ͭ́̊͛̅ͥͅh̖̭͖̰̹̠̫̥̜̳̙̖͔̼̼͍͙ͬͧ̀̀ͯ̌̎ͣ̏̾̒ͣ̓̊ạ̪͓͖͐̃ͨ̂̅̋̍̒͋͋ͅv̫̩̬͉̞̦̮̯͎̩͐͊͑ͤ̑ͨͥ̓è͚̰͇̏̊ͮ̒ ͎͓̠͓̦ͤͣ́ͦ̃̾ͬ́̀̐̃͒ͭͅb̹̱̖̫͕̮̦̦͔̝̟̺ͨͯ͂ͯͧ̀̈́ͨͪ͒ͮ̀̉̌̚e̘̮̝͉̻̓̅̾ͭͬ͆e̖̞͈̲͓̖̰̮̦͚ͫͨ̿ͥ͑͊͒ͬ̽ͣ̆̓̍̊n͎̖͕̲͇̼̣̮̩̙̺̲̥ͣ͆̃̉̄̈́ͅͅ ̩͚̗̥̯̱̞͕̪̤͚͕̳͖͚͈͗̔ͭ̌̋̿̐ͭͧͭ̔̔͒ͯͦ̒͋̚i̯̗̩̙͎ͬͩ̄n̻̙̭͓̖͎̬̲͇̙͔̠͚ͬ̊ͯ͌ͯͥ͊͐̀͛ ̯̳̘͕͇̖̻͓̺̮͕͚̜̰̝̹̯͚̱̈͋̃ͫ̃̂̋̇ͭ̃̚h̳̬̝͒̑̾ͤ̈ͬ̄̿̀͌̔ͮͬͩ̓ͦ̚e͎̠̬̼͉͓̻͕̩̞͓͕͖̳̣̻̺̳͂ͮͬͫͫ́̔ͧ̏̄͗͒̋̐̽͑ͫ͗̚l͖̹͈͍̟̜̱̱̻̠͕̺̫͍̗̞̼ͬ͒̓͑̄ͣͤ̆͐ͫ̅ͣ̇͂̉ͭͥ̎͐ͅͅl̼͍̠͇̟̗̣̘̜̯͕̙̱͐͛͛̓ͪ͑ͅ.͈̲͉̳̘͉̼̫̳̗̰̹̖͖̼̖̬̇̆ͮ̌ͨ̉ͬ͊̇̓̓ͪ̾̌̉̑͋.̠̘̟̻̩̫̪̥͍ͦ͗̽͋̂͗͒ͤ̓͗̌̇̋ͭͧ͛̈͌ͅͅ.̣̦͚̗ͪͭͪ̾̑̍̈́ͨ͐̃ͨ̐̆͒ ̞͇͖͙̞͙̺͕͇̤̰͖̠̦͍͈͔́̽̈́̎̍̂͊̚a͈̳̺͇͖̺̼͍͍̦͊ͥ́̄̿̿̽̍͊͗ͫ̿͂͊͗n̳̺̮̻̮̰̱͇͚̠͍̲̿̉ͭ̉͐̔̌̆ͮͧͤ͊̿͛ͪd̦̠͔̖ͭ̆͋ ͎̩͉̰̟̮̰̗̰̰̇ͦ̎̐̀̌ͧ̾̃̓̐͑̒̀̄i͔͚̮̩̳͎̼̳͎̞͔͈̹͖̗̜̼̾̿̅̌s͈̗̺̫̙͍̣̰͉̃ͮͬ͗̍̾͆͆͑ͪ͊͛̾ ̺̣̬̝͖̹̹̥̥̙̝ͧ͐̀ͣ̍̃̑ͦ̍̆̂̐ͫn̲̭̱̘̖̠͉̮̫̠͚͈̼͉̟̱͙̊͑͒̋̓͆ͩͅô͈̩͇̖̦̩̦͚̰͖͒͒̀̎̃ͮ͗ͨ̈́̇̈́͋̎̓̾̐̒̚ṱ̦̻̟̩͎̖̖̪ͧ̑̄ͧ́̓̈͋̂̔̆̒ͨ ̱̼̭̙͚̠̫͖̠̳͓̤̭̣̟͖͙͊ͬ͛̈͌ͦͦͬ͛̒͊ͤͫ̿ͯ̾ͬ̅p̼̰̯̻͚̝͈͓͎͇̼̗̜͙̭̐̏̒̈r͖̺̰̃ͤͣͥe͙͈͇͍͕͙̦̥̤̳̱̦̤̱̬̝͇͛ͪ̐ͬ͛͐̿̿̍͛̅̋̽ͮͥ͂͛ͨͨt̫̮̯̮̬̯̦̥̙̖̙̥̦̝̺̄̇͑̃̌͂̓ͪ͛t̞̯̳̣̠̣̜̞̙͈͇̤̤ͧ̆̈́̏̊̇̇̿̐͋̋ͥͯ̓̎̾̒y̠̲̰͍͚͖͙̻̹̏̽̔ͤ͑ͮ͌͐͂̽̈́ ͍̘̦͕̯̮̜̦̫͚̎ͧͭͩ̋̊́a͙̤͔̤͉̻ͩͦ̿ͦ̈̃͗ͭ̚s̲̗̝̻̙͇͈͇ͮ̒ͥ̎̽ͅ ̫͉̦̱͇͔͍̥̖͕͕͓̹̠͓̱̝́ͨ́̓̆̂̾̿t̫͕̱̺̣̼̰̮͛̐ͮͯ͊̀͂͑̓ͣ̾͊̽̈̏h͉̬̖̟͕̜̩̬̤̖̲̥̫̥̻̠͋ͩ̋̓̄͐̋̿ͅͅe͍͙̗̩͚̗͈̼͔̘͔̱̩̼̙ͫ̅̑̋ͅy̜͎̰̪̲̥͇̟̱̭͙̰̙͎̪̲ͪ̒̿̋ ̺̣͖͙͙̜̩͇̰̭̞͆͂̎ͯ͗͑ͯ̔̑̾ͅp͕̼͔̩̥̭̮̳̄̄ͯ̊͊̆́̉͆͊ͦ̒̚a͕̭̥̭ͩ̈́ͨͪ͂͛ͬͤ̓ͭ̑́̽̓̐͗i̝̫̰̗̥̗͔͐̅̊ͨͣ̈ͪͬn̰̻̪̺̙̩̠̤̬̝͉̙̥̥̯̠̘̤͋̃͛̄̒̓͗̿̀ͣ̈́ͮ̓t̩̗̬̘̠̭̫͍͔̺̯͎̝̻̭̲̍̍̂̒̑̅ͪͪ̓ͭͪ̇̇ͭ̑ ̲͎͕̙̠̦̳̙͎̖̓̊͋̏̊ͭ̄ͯͤͪ̉ͭḭ͔̳̘͔̪̤͙̙͇̤̩̟̪̖͍̔ͮͣ̈́̆t̩̤͙̼͙̹͛̋̓̂.̺̙̠̳͇̦͚̺͎͖̹̐̉̎̃̈́̇̆̃ͥ̋ͩͧ̒͑̒̈

T̥̠̤̪̦̟̜̲̳̞ͣ͛̍ͮ̓̀̎͂̐̅̍̋̿̇h̯̖̣ͤ̀̆̒̍ͮ͛̎ͦ̿̋̽̅̒͌̊̚ẽ̬̯̤̤̂̃ͨ̓y̞̘͚̥͉̫̪̿ͣ̐ͦ̊ͧ͋̍͐͛̚ ̹̳̪͔͔͙̥̝̝̠̽ͦ̄̉̃ͪp͙̮̞̫͓̘̖̺̤̯͍̔ͭ̾ͣ̌̇͊͊̚ả̮̥͖̖̦͈̖͎̮̠̰̰̄̉ͫ̽́̍͋͒͗̌̊͌͆̉̇ͫi͕̙̬͉̖͎̖̹͖̬̒͗ͬ̒̋̓ͧͣͨ̏͐̉ͯͤ͆̚n͍̪̳͙̹͈̞̗̭̽ͦ̓ͬ͑̍̒ṭ̜̬͛̇̽̎̂̈́̈̍ͯ̍̑ͧ̂͐͂͋ ͇͇̞̩̜̞̩̣͔̙̩ͩ̓̉͌̈͂̀̌̔̉ͫ̊͑ͫ͗ͥ͂ͮḯ͚̘̭̮̜͇̺̟̱̬̹͕̠̣͋̑ͧ̌͌̆̊t̥̖͓̦̰̺̅͌̑̋ͮ̔̾ͫ̎ ̤͎̟̲̘͈̞͈̫̼͒ͭͫͧ̔͂́ͬ̊̉͊̀ͪ̅̍̎̇̚b͕̭̦͎̫͔͚̙̜̖̩̼͇͔͈̉̆͌̾ͧ͑̎ͣ͆̐̾ͮ̎̚ͅͅl̠͇̗̰̠͕̹̩͎͓̤̲̱̼̣͒̈́ͫ͋̂ͫ̍͂ͩ̍͐ͩͭ͗͊̄̆ͣ̆ḁ͈̬̱͇ͤ̃ͤc̼̙̝͔̘̘͖̦͎̱͉͙̤̈́͂ͥͥ̌ͫ͆k͍͔̼̺͈̲̠̠̋ͣ̈́ͯ̇ͧ̂̽͒͋͂̐͋̔͐̾ ̲̖̳̥͖̪̿̿ͬ̄ͨ̀ͫ̍͊ͧ̾̐̈̽͒͗͆͌ͯa͇̠̖̠̤̣̭͇͓̪̻̭͇͚̳͈͊̽̓̑̋̔̓̐͑̐͂̃ͮ̐ṇ̝̥̲͇͎͎͓͎̇̌͆ͬ̀̈ͫͭͯ̋ͤͤͮͫ̈́̂̐̚ͅd͔̳͔̭̫̲̩̞̰̜̣̘̝͉̼̱̳͖ͥͪ̃ͥ͂͒̐ ̗̪̖̟̝̙ͦ͐̂̈́̉̾i͓̰̝̳̼̝̲͔̭̫̋̾ͯͬ͛͂͆̿̅͐ͫ͗̿̈̏̚̚̚s͚̝̞͕̟̮̏ͭ͋ͫ́́ͪͥ͛̎ͭͅ ̰̱̠̦͕̯̼̣̲̭̖̳̞͉̼̹͍͙̓͆ͯ̂̀ͮͪͤͭ̂̋r̼͖̪͐̔̓̌͒ͦ̐̉̚e̼̖̝͉͚̣͕̺̦̭͎̙̗ͤ͋̏͌ͬͭ̐̉d͓͍̣̙͙̭͕̫̺̻͔̈̊̐͛͂͑͒ͭͬͩͩͭ͛͌̈̇͋d̥͖̬̪̮̩͈̳̮̰͇̟̣̠̩̳͚͎ͪ̏̈́͂ͮͥ̉̅̓e̗̺̰͎ͥ̽ͦͫ̍̈ͦ͋̀̎ͨ͂͗̌́ͦ̀̔r̮͍̠̦̝̺̘̻̝̳͎ͮ̽́͊ͤ͒̽́ͤ̊ ̱̺͍̫̣̲̘̰̔ͯ͌ͯ̎̊̃̃͊̓̏ͪ͆ͮ̈́ͨͬͥͭͅt͔̥̖̱͎̳̩͓̼͍̖̫̥̣̭̰͐̿ͩ͂͒̅ͤͣ̎̎͐̄̋̃̍̚h̲̳̳̩͍̺̝͇̻̥̝̫͎͚͆̿ͫ͒̎̚ͅa͈͙͉̰̋̑̄̽n̥͇̞̱̜̜͔͍̜͔͖̲͕͚̫ͭ̅ͧ͒͆̅̉̉̆ͅ ͍̙̮̼̹̥̘̘ͨ̎̎ͭ͊ͯ̄̄͗͋y̯͈̱̙ͬͫͨ̍̒ͣͭͭ̅̂̂͛ͤͧő̱̖̠̼͇͙̘̱̱̙̜̜͉̇͂ͨ̔ͅū͈͉̞̣ͭ̔̑̈́ͯ͛ͨ̐̅ ̦̣̭̘͇̺̱̝͋̄ͭ̋͑̂ͪͥͯ̚ͅṯ̝̼̻̺̳̬̰̪̰̫͔̝̗̥ͦ̓̾̆̆ͣͧͪ̎ͬ̅ͯͥ̾͛̚h̥͓̞͙͚̦͍̹̰̰̱̻͓̄̒ͧ̽ͤ̉i̺̟͈̩͈͓̩̺͚̳͙̗̘̭͍͍̺̺ͩͧ̃͐̔̆̒͋ͨ̐̃̐́ͭ̇̀n͚̣͖̤̮͉̻̯͕̤ͫ͆̃ͬ̋͋ͅk͓͇̝̠͎̯̬͖̖͉̗̼̩̫̪̜̗̉ͬ̍̾̄͗̋͑ͅͅ.̦̱̟̘̥̝͚̗̳̲̹̮̗͍̙͈͕̠̍ͣ͋̉̌

B̫̭̭͖͖̩̠̮̖̘̤̱̫͚͉̱̐ͪ̋̃͑͛̇ͧ̐ͩ̅́ͤ̈́ ͈̞͙͔̤̝̺̫̟̥͈̥͍̗̖͈ͭ̆͆ͯͭ̋̾̒̉̐͋̌̚̚ͅI̗̩̭̹̙̙̖̬̺̯͚̹̭̩̟͗ͨͣ̌͛̃̊͂̔͑̐͒̅̉ͅ ̯̦̖̩̬̙͕̜̤̰̗̂͑̌ͭ̎ͧͫ̂T̳̝̗͉̝͎̱̞͔͍͙́̾ͣͬ̎ͫͯ͋ͅ ̲̱̩͚̞͚͖ͦ͊̇ͨͮ̂͗ͤͤ̍̓ͨ̈́͂̀̍ͣͧC̞͕̦̫͕̪̲͕̪͓̺̬̋̒ͭ̒͗ͫ̅ ͈̬̹͓̞̝͎̣̾ͦ̂͂̒ͬ͆̒̑́̇ͫ̇̾̅̚ͅͅͅH̖̪̼̗̪̭̰̣̝͙̖͖̟̊ͮ̈́͑ͮ̆͛

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxx User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx[ Will I ] EVER get to Where it is that I a m G o i n g . . ?
            xxx
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx STELLAR !!
            xxx
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxh o w - d o - you- d o - i t ? - m a k e - m e -f e e l  - l i k e - I - d o ?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

f o r - o n e - n i g h t , o n e - n i g h t - o n l y , - i `l l - s a v e - y o u r - l i f e

z a p h o r a  - l u r e
            n a b l a c k w o o d

LOCATION : Her House // Lucifer's House
                                                COMPANY : Herself
                                                THOUGHTS :Nothing atm
                                                SONG IN HEAD: Nothing so far
                                                OUTFIT: >;P  

"I've got a secret! It's on the tip of my tongue, it's on the back of my lungs and-"

Zaphora groaned, looking around for the cause of the loud noise that was bothering her morning-ears. It just so happened to be an alarm she set on her phone. She loved that song, so maybe it wasn't such a good idea for her to wake up to it anymore. Shrugging the light blanket off her shoulders, the young woman's head throbbed from her earlier night of hard partying.

After unwrapping herself from her small blanket and stumbling off of the couch she had found herself on, the room spinning from how quickly she'd made herself vertical. It was a luxurious apartment that looked as if it were from the Gothic Era. The room was a lavish deep red color, the black couch accenting the walls perfectly. The young woman sighed softly and walked into her bathroom in order to start a bath up. After a night like last night, a bath sounded peaceful and relaxing. The bathroom was very large and glorious. Something that she had to work for a few years for.

Zaphora smiled as she turned the hot water on in the large porcelain bathtub, sitting on the edge to adjust the water to the temperature she enjoyed. The young woman stripped of her clothes and pulled on a black silk robe before pouring vanilla scented bubble soap into the tub. If she were to relax, she was going to do it the right way. When the tub was filled to where she wanted it, she turned the water off and tied her hair up into a better bun. Once she had finished tying her hair up, she dropped her robe to the floor and began soaking in the steaming water.

A good half an hour or more passed before she decided it best to climb out of the tub. Her skin felt so clean and soft and she didn't want to get pruny. So she drained the water and dried off with a nearby towel. Stepping out of the tub, she made her way over to her closet and found a long t-shirt that reached past her thighs and a pair of comfy socks and undergarments. Zaphora pulled the garments on and made her way to her bedroom. She then walked over to the pack of cigarettes she had lying on the day-bed and laid down, lighting one and enjoying the taste of the strawberry flavor she added added. Realizing she had left someone in her bed, Zaphora cracked a devilish smile. Oops~ Another fun night of partying gone right. After peeling the hungover woman from her bed and posting for her a ride home, Zaphora
                                                Had lost rack of time and realized that it was time for her to head to Lucifer's place for a meeting. Quickly pulling on an outfit, Zaphora made her way over friend's house. In a matter of minutes, Zaphora was in front of Lucifer's door and knocked calmly.

"Yo Lucifer, you gonna let me in? Unless I'm interrupting something. In that case shame on you for not inviting me~" a seductive voice called smoothly before leaving on the door frame and putting a cancer stick between her lips. she knew not to light it done be hated the smell of cigarettes. But she had to have one to at least qwell her urges

9,275 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Citizen 200
User Image

Lowell•Greed•Mammon

Lowell woke up face down in a pool. He sat up flailing around as he gasped to breathe. Moving his wet dreads from his face. He looked down at the bottom of the pool. Seeing shards of broken glass broken, part of the pool was red and he wasn't dressed. He looked around and saw no one. Having no memories of how he got to this place. But he figured he may have went off the rails again. Relapsed and then self indulged alot. Seeing the cooked turkey passing him. He picked it up and noticed the weird red liquid inside. Picking it up to drink he noticed it was red wine. Placing the turkey back in the water he caught his breath. "I got to get back. Do I?" he questioned. He started to want more of what got him there.
                        That's when He knew he needed to get back to get his focus back. Getting out of the pool he realized he wasn't cut but there was some bruises. And his body was sore everywhere. But he realized he wanted more of this. He held his head as he wobbled a bit to a door which was surprisingly open and led outside to alley.
                        He heard a police siren. Which quickly woke him up. He grabbed a few newspapers and rolled it up to create a thong type of cover for his bottom half. Then jumped the alley wall to run somewhere familiar. It was weird to find out he ended up in another town over from where he lived. Not wanting to take the walk. He stole a simple mom van and drove it into the town to Lucifers house. Fighting urges to take more or take over. He was pretty proud of himself. But he figured the fear and threat of incarceration was always a good way to keep someone sane. He sighed as he made it though driving into the yard.

Fatcat

User Image

User Image

►►►XXXXXThe door from his room opened at the girl with her messy dress would go out of it with a cup. Giving a cocking smile to her, she gave out the sound of triumph as she would walk outside.

Since the door didn't close, Sam walked towards his room entrance and noticed one of his sweet sins and his smile would brighten as he would walk towards her.

"Ah..." his hoarse voice was a bit... too hoarse "good morning..."

He stood front of her shirtless with a cup of wine on his hand as he would smile looking at her. The silence of the room would surround them...also the smell of smoke.

"Why do you smoke... when you clearly... hate it...?"

He purred softly saying those words.

User Image

I̻̳̪̱̼̻͖̰͙̝̘͇̪͌̊̌ͮ̓ͤ̋̾̎̐ͯ̾̆̏ͯͭͦͣ̄ ͙̣̟̳͇̦̗͔̔̏͛̔̌ͭ́̊͛̅ͥͅh̖̭͖̰̹̠̫̥̜̳̙̖͔̼̼͍͙ͬͧ̀̀ͯ̌̎ͣ̏̾̒ͣ̓̊ạ̪͓͖͐̃ͨ̂̅̋̍̒͋͋ͅv̫̩̬͉̞̦̮̯͎̩͐͊͑ͤ̑ͨͥ̓è͚̰͇̏̊ͮ̒ ͎͓̠͓̦ͤͣ́ͦ̃̾ͬ́̀̐̃͒ͭͅb̹̱̖̫͕̮̦̦͔̝̟̺ͨͯ͂ͯͧ̀̈́ͨͪ͒ͮ̀̉̌̚e̘̮̝͉̻̓̅̾ͭͬ͆e̖̞͈̲͓̖̰̮̦͚ͫͨ̿ͥ͑͊͒ͬ̽ͣ̆̓̍̊n͎̖͕̲͇̼̣̮̩̙̺̲̥ͣ͆̃̉̄̈́ͅͅ ̩͚̗̥̯̱̞͕̪̤͚͕̳͖͚͈͗̔ͭ̌̋̿̐ͭͧͭ̔̔͒ͯͦ̒͋̚i̯̗̩̙͎ͬͩ̄n̻̙̭͓̖͎̬̲͇̙͔̠͚ͬ̊ͯ͌ͯͥ͊͐̀͛ ̯̳̘͕͇̖̻͓̺̮͕͚̜̰̝̹̯͚̱̈͋̃ͫ̃̂̋̇ͭ̃̚h̳̬̝͒̑̾ͤ̈ͬ̄̿̀͌̔ͮͬͩ̓ͦ̚e͎̠̬̼͉͓̻͕̩̞͓͕͖̳̣̻̺̳͂ͮͬͫͫ́̔ͧ̏̄͗͒̋̐̽͑ͫ͗̚l͖̹͈͍̟̜̱̱̻̠͕̺̫͍̗̞̼ͬ͒̓͑̄ͣͤ̆͐ͫ̅ͣ̇͂̉ͭͥ̎͐ͅͅl̼͍̠͇̟̗̣̘̜̯͕̙̱͐͛͛̓ͪ͑ͅ.͈̲͉̳̘͉̼̫̳̗̰̹̖͖̼̖̬̇̆ͮ̌ͨ̉ͬ͊̇̓̓ͪ̾̌̉̑͋.̠̘̟̻̩̫̪̥͍ͦ͗̽͋̂͗͒ͤ̓͗̌̇̋ͭͧ͛̈͌ͅͅ.̣̦͚̗ͪͭͪ̾̑̍̈́ͨ͐̃ͨ̐̆͒ ̞͇͖͙̞͙̺͕͇̤̰͖̠̦͍͈͔́̽̈́̎̍̂͊̚a͈̳̺͇͖̺̼͍͍̦͊ͥ́̄̿̿̽̍͊͗ͫ̿͂͊͗n̳̺̮̻̮̰̱͇͚̠͍̲̿̉ͭ̉͐̔̌̆ͮͧͤ͊̿͛ͪd̦̠͔̖ͭ̆͋ ͎̩͉̰̟̮̰̗̰̰̇ͦ̎̐̀̌ͧ̾̃̓̐͑̒̀̄i͔͚̮̩̳͎̼̳͎̞͔͈̹͖̗̜̼̾̿̅̌s͈̗̺̫̙͍̣̰͉̃ͮͬ͗̍̾͆͆͑ͪ͊͛̾ ̺̣̬̝͖̹̹̥̥̙̝ͧ͐̀ͣ̍̃̑ͦ̍̆̂̐ͫn̲̭̱̘̖̠͉̮̫̠͚͈̼͉̟̱͙̊͑͒̋̓͆ͩͅô͈̩͇̖̦̩̦͚̰͖͒͒̀̎̃ͮ͗ͨ̈́̇̈́͋̎̓̾̐̒̚ṱ̦̻̟̩͎̖̖̪ͧ̑̄ͧ́̓̈͋̂̔̆̒ͨ ̱̼̭̙͚̠̫͖̠̳͓̤̭̣̟͖͙͊ͬ͛̈͌ͦͦͬ͛̒͊ͤͫ̿ͯ̾ͬ̅p̼̰̯̻͚̝͈͓͎͇̼̗̜͙̭̐̏̒̈r͖̺̰̃ͤͣͥe͙͈͇͍͕͙̦̥̤̳̱̦̤̱̬̝͇͛ͪ̐ͬ͛͐̿̿̍͛̅̋̽ͮͥ͂͛ͨͨt̫̮̯̮̬̯̦̥̙̖̙̥̦̝̺̄̇͑̃̌͂̓ͪ͛t̞̯̳̣̠̣̜̞̙͈͇̤̤ͧ̆̈́̏̊̇̇̿̐͋̋ͥͯ̓̎̾̒y̠̲̰͍͚͖͙̻̹̏̽̔ͤ͑ͮ͌͐͂̽̈́ ͍̘̦͕̯̮̜̦̫͚̎ͧͭͩ̋̊́a͙̤͔̤͉̻ͩͦ̿ͦ̈̃͗ͭ̚s̲̗̝̻̙͇͈͇ͮ̒ͥ̎̽ͅ ̫͉̦̱͇͔͍̥̖͕͕͓̹̠͓̱̝́ͨ́̓̆̂̾̿t̫͕̱̺̣̼̰̮͛̐ͮͯ͊̀͂͑̓ͣ̾͊̽̈̏h͉̬̖̟͕̜̩̬̤̖̲̥̫̥̻̠͋ͩ̋̓̄͐̋̿ͅͅe͍͙̗̩͚̗͈̼͔̘͔̱̩̼̙ͫ̅̑̋ͅy̜͎̰̪̲̥͇̟̱̭͙̰̙͎̪̲ͪ̒̿̋ ̺̣͖͙͙̜̩͇̰̭̞͆͂̎ͯ͗͑ͯ̔̑̾ͅp͕̼͔̩̥̭̮̳̄̄ͯ̊͊̆́̉͆͊ͦ̒̚a͕̭̥̭ͩ̈́ͨͪ͂͛ͬͤ̓ͭ̑́̽̓̐͗i̝̫̰̗̥̗͔͐̅̊ͨͣ̈ͪͬn̰̻̪̺̙̩̠̤̬̝͉̙̥̥̯̠̘̤͋̃͛̄̒̓͗̿̀ͣ̈́ͮ̓t̩̗̬̘̠̭̫͍͔̺̯͎̝̻̭̲̍̍̂̒̑̅ͪͪ̓ͭͪ̇̇ͭ̑ ̲͎͕̙̠̦̳̙͎̖̓̊͋̏̊ͭ̄ͯͤͪ̉ͭḭ͔̳̘͔̪̤͙̙͇̤̩̟̪̖͍̔ͮͣ̈́̆t̩̤͙̼͙̹͛̋̓̂.̺̙̠̳͇̦͚̺͎͖̹̐̉̎̃̈́̇̆̃ͥ̋ͩͧ̒͑̒̈

T̥̠̤̪̦̟̜̲̳̞ͣ͛̍ͮ̓̀̎͂̐̅̍̋̿̇h̯̖̣ͤ̀̆̒̍ͮ͛̎ͦ̿̋̽̅̒͌̊̚ẽ̬̯̤̤̂̃ͨ̓y̞̘͚̥͉̫̪̿ͣ̐ͦ̊ͧ͋̍͐͛̚ ̹̳̪͔͔͙̥̝̝̠̽ͦ̄̉̃ͪp͙̮̞̫͓̘̖̺̤̯͍̔ͭ̾ͣ̌̇͊͊̚ả̮̥͖̖̦͈̖͎̮̠̰̰̄̉ͫ̽́̍͋͒͗̌̊͌͆̉̇ͫi͕̙̬͉̖͎̖̹͖̬̒͗ͬ̒̋̓ͧͣͨ̏͐̉ͯͤ͆̚n͍̪̳͙̹͈̞̗̭̽ͦ̓ͬ͑̍̒ṭ̜̬͛̇̽̎̂̈́̈̍ͯ̍̑ͧ̂͐͂͋ ͇͇̞̩̜̞̩̣͔̙̩ͩ̓̉͌̈͂̀̌̔̉ͫ̊͑ͫ͗ͥ͂ͮḯ͚̘̭̮̜͇̺̟̱̬̹͕̠̣͋̑ͧ̌͌̆̊t̥̖͓̦̰̺̅͌̑̋ͮ̔̾ͫ̎ ̤͎̟̲̘͈̞͈̫̼͒ͭͫͧ̔͂́ͬ̊̉͊̀ͪ̅̍̎̇̚b͕̭̦͎̫͔͚̙̜̖̩̼͇͔͈̉̆͌̾ͧ͑̎ͣ͆̐̾ͮ̎̚ͅͅl̠͇̗̰̠͕̹̩͎͓̤̲̱̼̣͒̈́ͫ͋̂ͫ̍͂ͩ̍͐ͩͭ͗͊̄̆ͣ̆ḁ͈̬̱͇ͤ̃ͤc̼̙̝͔̘̘͖̦͎̱͉͙̤̈́͂ͥͥ̌ͫ͆k͍͔̼̺͈̲̠̠̋ͣ̈́ͯ̇ͧ̂̽͒͋͂̐͋̔͐̾ ̲̖̳̥͖̪̿̿ͬ̄ͨ̀ͫ̍͊ͧ̾̐̈̽͒͗͆͌ͯa͇̠̖̠̤̣̭͇͓̪̻̭͇͚̳͈͊̽̓̑̋̔̓̐͑̐͂̃ͮ̐ṇ̝̥̲͇͎͎͓͎̇̌͆ͬ̀̈ͫͭͯ̋ͤͤͮͫ̈́̂̐̚ͅd͔̳͔̭̫̲̩̞̰̜̣̘̝͉̼̱̳͖ͥͪ̃ͥ͂͒̐ ̗̪̖̟̝̙ͦ͐̂̈́̉̾i͓̰̝̳̼̝̲͔̭̫̋̾ͯͬ͛͂͆̿̅͐ͫ͗̿̈̏̚̚̚s͚̝̞͕̟̮̏ͭ͋ͫ́́ͪͥ͛̎ͭͅ ̰̱̠̦͕̯̼̣̲̭̖̳̞͉̼̹͍͙̓͆ͯ̂̀ͮͪͤͭ̂̋r̼͖̪͐̔̓̌͒ͦ̐̉̚e̼̖̝͉͚̣͕̺̦̭͎̙̗ͤ͋̏͌ͬͭ̐̉d͓͍̣̙͙̭͕̫̺̻͔̈̊̐͛͂͑͒ͭͬͩͩͭ͛͌̈̇͋d̥͖̬̪̮̩͈̳̮̰͇̟̣̠̩̳͚͎ͪ̏̈́͂ͮͥ̉̅̓e̗̺̰͎ͥ̽ͦͫ̍̈ͦ͋̀̎ͨ͂͗̌́ͦ̀̔r̮͍̠̦̝̺̘̻̝̳͎ͮ̽́͊ͤ͒̽́ͤ̊ ̱̺͍̫̣̲̘̰̔ͯ͌ͯ̎̊̃̃͊̓̏ͪ͆ͮ̈́ͨͬͥͭͅt͔̥̖̱͎̳̩͓̼͍̖̫̥̣̭̰͐̿ͩ͂͒̅ͤͣ̎̎͐̄̋̃̍̚h̲̳̳̩͍̺̝͇̻̥̝̫͎͚͆̿ͫ͒̎̚ͅa͈͙͉̰̋̑̄̽n̥͇̞̱̜̜͔͍̜͔͖̲͕͚̫ͭ̅ͧ͒͆̅̉̉̆ͅ ͍̙̮̼̹̥̘̘ͨ̎̎ͭ͊ͯ̄̄͗͋y̯͈̱̙ͬͫͨ̍̒ͣͭͭ̅̂̂͛ͤͧő̱̖̠̼͇͙̘̱̱̙̜̜͉̇͂ͨ̔ͅū͈͉̞̣ͭ̔̑̈́ͯ͛ͨ̐̅ ̦̣̭̘͇̺̱̝͋̄ͭ̋͑̂ͪͥͯ̚ͅṯ̝̼̻̺̳̬̰̪̰̫͔̝̗̥ͦ̓̾̆̆ͣͧͪ̎ͬ̅ͯͥ̾͛̚h̥͓̞͙͚̦͍̹̰̰̱̻͓̄̒ͧ̽ͤ̉i̺̟͈̩͈͓̩̺͚̳͙̗̘̭͍͍̺̺ͩͧ̃͐̔̆̒͋ͨ̐̃̐́ͭ̇̀n͚̣͖̤̮͉̻̯͕̤ͫ͆̃ͬ̋͋ͅk͓͇̝̠͎̯̬͖̖͉̗̼̩̫̪̜̗̉ͬ̍̾̄͗̋͑ͅͅ.̦̱̟̘̥̝͚̗̳̲̹̮̗͍̙͈͕̠̍ͣ͋̉̌

B̫̭̭͖͖̩̠̮̖̘̤̱̫͚͉̱̐ͪ̋̃͑͛̇ͧ̐ͩ̅́ͤ̈́ ͈̞͙͔̤̝̺̫̟̥͈̥͍̗̖͈ͭ̆͆ͯͭ̋̾̒̉̐͋̌̚̚ͅI̗̩̭̹̙̙̖̬̺̯͚̹̭̩̟͗ͨͣ̌͛̃̊͂̔͑̐͒̅̉ͅ ̯̦̖̩̬̙͕̜̤̰̗̂͑̌ͭ̎ͧͫ̂T̳̝̗͉̝͎̱̞͔͍͙́̾ͣͬ̎ͫͯ͋ͅ ̲̱̩͚̞͚͖ͦ͊̇ͨͮ̂͗ͤͤ̍̓ͨ̈́͂̀̍ͣͧC̞͕̦̫͕̪̲͕̪͓̺̬̋̒ͭ̒͗ͫ̅ ͈̬̹͓̞̝͎̣̾ͦ̂͂̒ͬ͆̒̑́̇ͫ̇̾̅̚ͅͅͅH̖̪̼̗̪̭̰̣̝͙̖͖̟̊ͮ̈́͑ͮ̆͛

Feral Kitten

10,600 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

Livia•Envy•Padora Vexus

"No.No.No." Lidia tosses clothes aside. She was on another one of her rampages. What could she wear today to get Sam's attention away from other girls and make it so that his pickup lines were directed towards her. She was already running 5 minutes late. Finally she decided on black shorts, with a tightfitting white shirt, black cat-print stockings, and black boots, with a red knitted cardigan. Lidia fixed her hair into a high ponytail and rushed into the bar which was just across the street. She swore as she came in and spotted Sam.

Fluffy Bunny

User Image

User Image

►►►As soon as I got my hands on my breakfast at the nearest restaurant I started to make my way to Lu-lu’s house. I was enjoying the glorious flavor of a nice cold root beer and the sweet and salty taste of a corndog. As I enjoyed that mix in my mouth plugged my ear buds listening to some random song from the phone. I couldn’t help it, so I started “dancing” as I walked down the streets making my messy pink hair sway, side to side making a soft touch to my back that was kind relaxing… in a minute I found out that I was sleeping, resting my head again against a trash can:

─ “Hey…miss, you ok?” ─ said a random male voice.
                                                                ─ “Yeeeh…yup…sorry…is this your trashcan?” ─ I said in the laziest way on Earth waking up and standing straight as I started to shake the dust away from my hoodie and cheek.

I stared back at the guy with my blue sleepy eyes and he simply walked away saying: “Weirdo’” I answered to his reaction with a simple shrug, shoving my hands into the hoodie’s pocket as I kept walking.
                                                                Two hours later I was standing right in front of Lucifer’s place. Whispering to me as I took the ear buds off:

─ “Well, I am ready to get my head chopped off

All of a sudden, a mom van parked near the area making me turn around to see…that … guy that I’ve never seen before thanks to my laziness and my awesome powers of sleeping when something important was happening at the bar. I scratched my head using my index finger from my left hand as I raised an eyebrow thinking: “Errr…k?...mom van, guy in dreads… can’t remember a thing

─ “Hi there!” ─ I said forcing a huge smile on my face trying to hide the fact that I barely remember him.

Ah! The shame…Zoe you need to start bringing sticky notes with you” I thought to myself, feeling embarrassed at the moment.

◄◄◄

User Image

Fatcat

User Image

User Image

C l o s ey o u re y e s
S om a n yd a y sg ob y
E a s yt of i n dw h a t ' sw r o n g
H a r d e rt of i n dw h a t ' sr i g h t

Ib e l i e v e di ny o u
Ic a ns h o wy o ut h a tIc a ns e er i g h tt h r o u g h
A l ly o u re m p t yl i e s
Iw o n ' ts t a yl o n g
I nt h i sw o r l ds ow r o n g

►►You know this whole' I laugh in the face of death' thing? It's crap. I can see right through it..◄◄

User Image

XXXXXXXAnd I was ready.

As Vaelora went down the stairs of her apartment, she would listen to the same music she was listening before in her headphones. The only music that she had on repeat was "World of Glass" since it was the only thing that made her wonder a lot... and without doubt, she enjoyed the sound. Blocking all the street sounds and the loud yelling... it was for the best since it would avoid that... to keep her anger controlled.

After all, all she needed was coffee, but she wasn't in the mood for it... so it was better if she headed towards the bar. It was going to be a long day, after all.

After half-hour of walking, she managed to notice Lowell, but he was in his world and then her annoying friend who was lazy as hell... Sloth they called her... but she was a sweet heart. A sadistic sweetheart.

"Morning..." Vaelora spoke coldly "loudly as unusual, eh?"

She warped her arms.

User Image

Feral Kitten

10,600 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

Livia•Envy•Padora Vexus

Lidia spotted Wrath and the lazy one.....Whatever her name was. She stared at Wrath without hesitance and one thought went through her head. Her hair is glossier than mine, what the hell. She frowned and the more she stared at it, the more she wished she could dye her hair that shade of green and rock it, but she couldn't and that made her jealous.

9,275 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Citizen 200
User Image

Lowell•Greed•Mammon

Hearing a voice he looked out the window to raise a brow at someone who he had never seen before. She had nice things on and he did want them. But he held his head to concentrate a bit better. It especially didn't help that he heard the footsteps of other people. More people meant he wanted more things. "Hey there. Dont ask, I dont know. Who are you?" he asked. He got out the van and taking a breath. "You have something to hold up hair?" he asked. He looked at the other two girls and gave a small glare. "Where were you two last night?!" he asked. He figured they had to do something about his road trip.

Fluffy Bunny

User Image

User Image

►►►As I keep staring at the guy with dreads, without saying any other words, I take two steps away from him to give him feeling a bit uncomfortable. I wasn’t such a brilliant mind when it came to talking to guys, for me it was always be a “feminist or stay quiet” situation when it came to meeting new boys. In a matter of minutes, I got saved by Wrath. She stepped into the scene. To me, Wrath was like a big sister even if she was a “sour patch” in my life, I didn’t mind, I was happy to see her. It was kind of disrespectful that I was now paying attention to her instead of trying to get along with the new guy. To tell you the truth, I was too lazy to carry stuff around aside from my phone, so I couldn’t help him, and even if I tried I doubt that he would like to make a knot on his hair:

─ “Morning…” ─ she said in a cold voice that sounded to me like she had a bad morning, then she added: ─ “Loudly as unusual, eh?
                                                                ─ “Wrathy!...you sour gummy bear!” ─ I said as I walked with a sleepy look on my face and feeling the urge to give her a hug.

I squeezed her like if she was a plushy and then I could hear the guy’s voice saying: ─ “ Where were you two last night?!

I didn’t know what he was talking about, all I remember about last night was that I was at a party with Gluttony trying to eat everything. I tried to explain as I kept hugging Vaelora:

─ “I dunno…zZz…uh…I’m, I’m sorry, I think we’ve never met before…” ─ I knew he wasn’t talking to me but…well…I can be a dummy sometimes, like now, falling asleep on Vae’s chestballs as Lidia made her appearance out of nowhere.

I smiled like a baby feeling comfortable against Vae’s as I stared at Lidia, she was like a model version of me. She would do anything to look great…me on the other side, I didn’t give a flying star about looks.

─ “Hiii…” ─ I said in a lazy way interrupting the conversation like if I had amnesia at those minutes.

◄◄◄

User Image

Feral Kitten

10,600 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

Livia•Envy•Padora Vexus

Lidia broke from her trance on Wrath's hair and blinked at Mammon. "None of your business. I don't need you of all people knowing my whereabouts. Damn thief." She huffed. She crossed her arms and stared at the earrings on Mammon's ear. She could never rock gold with her pink hair, she had to stick to silver. She wanted to rock gold so badly, this was actually pissing her off. Why did everyone have to be a bit better than she? It was infuriating and it caused grounds for major envy. Lidia casted a glance at the lazy girl and scrunched her face in disgust. She looked like a slob. Who did she think she was talking to her? Lidia scoffed. "How did you even get a job here? It's not like you really do anything."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff