Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Lunatic

User Image
User Image
User Image

Apparently someone hated Christmas as much as she did. Perhaps a bit more with this quintuple homicide they had on there hands. Five Dead bodies.. well it took care of one day of Christmas, she wonder what was in store for the other Eleven...

Over all it was mostly a bust, sure the science types in the lab could easily figure out the caliber of the gun and hopefully a fingerprint or two, but on there end everything had already been picked a part.. really all this seemed to be was face time. Still, all this Misery helped her feel better about her own, as terrible as that sounded.

Jasper had opted to stay outside, and she and Sasha seemed to both come to the realization that ths was a big waste of time. After enough time to at least satisfy the press, the met back up with Jasper and headed to the station.

----------------------------------

As they Arrived at the Busy station, Jasper was the first to hone in on everyone favorite Hardass. He was quick to make a joke at Aarons expense, which almost stifled a giggle.. almost. The guy had more problems than her after all.
                    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Company:Jasper, Sasha, Aaron
                    Feels:

IAreTehSpeechTeen

JackEgan33g

Sohviee

Lil-Pandie-chan

User Image
User Image

Aaron’s hand raced to cover every piece of paper with fresh led. No line would go blank. No box would go unchecked. His only goal in life was to see all these forms completed before the end of the workday. In a way it calmed him down and made him feel like the old Aaron again; before all this Virtue s**t took place. Before he was wrongfully suspended by a man with half the experience he had. Before he found out his dead partner's wife was unknowingly messing around with the woman who killed her husband. At least this was achievable…he was never going to catch Vaelora. She was pure evil, and far too slippery for anyone to really catch her in the act. No, he would have to put her on the backburner for now. It was time to get back to the basics. It was time for Aaron to show this department what he was really made of, and then once he had power here he would use it to bring that witch down. He couldn’t wait to see her behind bars. Suddenly there was a pat on Aaron’s back forcing him forward and putting enough weight on his pencil to snap the tip off.

"They let you back in the office already? Good on you!" A familiar voice said from behind Aaron’s now red and angry face. He quickly turned around to find a group of Virtues looking directly at him.

“Why wouldn’t they allow me back? I was on a special case for Morgan. It’s not like I have to request permission to sit at MY desk!” Aaron turned around and grabbed a stack of filled out paperwork. “Now if you will excuse me Detective Holligan I have some important documents that I need Robert to sign off on right away. Good day.” Aaron quickly got up and made his way to Robert’s office. “They think they have it all figure out…they don’t know s**t…” Aaron said under his breath to himself as he opened Roberts’ door and placed the pile of documents on the desk. That’s when he finally picked up the scent that had been lingering in that office for hours. It was a horrible and unmistakable scent….the strong odor of death, and it was emanating from an open box on Robert’s desk. Horrified, yet entranced by the arouma, Aaron couldn’t stop himself from looking inside. He crept over to the box and slowly looked down, and there sitting in front of him was the dead and rotting head of a once beautiful young woman. Her eyes were open and she had the horrified look on her face; no doubt the last expression she made before her attacker took his finally strike. Aaron was no stranger to seeing dead body parts, but for some reason the site of the decapitated head made him freeze in place. It was something in the way her face looked like it was still forming the expression, like she was still alive, but that was impossible…. It took him a few minutes, but finally he was able to get out these words, “OFFICER IN NEED OF ASSISTANCE! PLEASE SOMEONE!”

>>Mood: Horrified

>>Location: 1 Police Plaza (NYPD Main Station)

>>Company: Alone

>>Thoughts: I can't....what is this?

User Image

nana1013

The_Lord_of_Cupcakes

IAreTehSpeechTeen

Sohviee

gritty's Widow

Wheezing Sailor

User Image
User Image
User Image

::█ Feeling: Calm, Alert, Shocked and Surprised
::█ Location: NYPD Station
::█ Company: Jasper, Abril, Aaron
::█ Thoughts: “What kinda joke is this?!?!?”
::█ OOC: xoxo
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The trip to the station helped Sasha clear her of her running temper. Following along with Jasper and Abril, they had found Aaron sitting at his desk. As he walked away with paperwork, Sasha couldn't help but snicker. She hadn't had the chance to know the guy, but from what she could tell, he always had a stick up his a**.

"Th' bloke always like that?" Sasha inquired with a cocked brow watching him go into Robert's office.

She sighed loudly, throwing her hands behind her head and stretching her shoulders. "Still can't believe we din't finda damn thing... T'was such a tragedy..."

Her ice blue ice softened as she contemplated the scene again. "Y' don' think...It 'ad anythin' t' do wit the mass murdering goin' about..do ye?"

“OFFICER IN NEED OF ASSISTANCE! PLEASE SOMEONE!”

On alert, Sasha's arms dropped to her side and tilted her head curiously as the voice belonged to Aaron in Robert's office. She groaned softly, scratching her head as she walked towards him.

There was a horrendous smell seeping out of the open door of Commissioner Sullivan's office. "Y' tripped and shite yerself there, Aaron?" She said jokingly, standing at the doorway. The look on his face gave her serious chills, stroking her curiosity as she approached him to see what exactly he was going on about.

"What're ye-...Wha...Wha...." Staring into the box, her mouth hung agape and eyes filled with terror as she stepped back and hit the wall in shock. She stared at Aaron confused and angered, grabbing his collar.

"T-this some kinda prop?! If it's a joke, ye 'ave terrible humor, y' bloke!!!" She yelled.

User Image

IAreTehSpeechTeen

The_Lord_of_Cupcakes

JackEgan33g

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Aaron had started acting like his serious self, which was nice to see. Aaron had then left and Sasha was right behind asking if he was serious like that all time. "Yeah, but don't worry. You will get used to it." Jasper winked at Sasha. But before he could do anything else Aaron was yelling. It must have been something serious considering he was loud enough. Jasper rushed over to Robert's office to see what the hell happened.

The smell was aweful. as Aaron stood with a decomposing female head in a box, next to the box was a blood stained note. Before he could even speak. Sasha had beaten him to the punch.
"T-this some kinda prop?! If it's a joke, ye 'ave terrible humor, y' bloke!!!" she yelled. "Um, i believe this is real, as in some sick man send this to us." Jasper shuddered at the thought as he turned around to see other cops trying to enter in the office.

--ooc:--
--Thoughts:who the hell would do this?--
--Translation:---
----

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Sohviee
Quote:

User ImageUser Image

Fashionable Lunatic

User Image
User Image
User Image

Aaron being his usually jolly self couldn't take a joke and stormed off, the guy seriously needed to find a hobby. She was content with just staying in the backround on this one, not saying much until she heard Aaron Yelling. What seemed to catch everyone's attention was that this was clearly not angry yelling, it almost sounded like he wet himself.

“OFFICER IN NEED OF ASSISTANCE! PLEASE SOMEONE!”

The Trio quickly followed in after Aaron into Roberts Office, the smell of death quickly becoming apparent upon entering.

"T-this some kinda prop?! If it's a joke, ye 'ave terrible humor, y' bloke!!!"
                    "Um, i believe this is real, as in some sick man send this to us."

Sick Joke? Sick Man? What the hell were people sending to the station? She moved in closer looking into the Box. Inside the decomposing head of some poor woman, just by the facial features frozen on her face it was clearly a terrible death.

"Jesus... what kind of sick ******** are moving into this city lately?"

She asked herself under her breath. She wondered if it was the same guy as before, the beheading certainly matched his level of sick ********, then again she was always blaming the same guy for each case, could of been some other crackpot. So Five homicides, and a Girls head sent by fed-ex...

Feels:

IAreTehSpeechTeen

JackEgan33g

Sohviee

Lil-Pandie-chan

User Image
User Image

The group of Virtues and a few concerned police officers ran into the tiny office trying to see what had made Aaron scream for help. The newest Virtue, Sasha, was obviously in shock because she thought Aaron was playing some kind of a joke. She even went as far as grabbing his collar and yelling in his face. Any other day and Aaron would have yelled right back, but that head…those eyes staring up at him…that mouth opened wide in horror….it was just too much, and Aaron couldn’t move. Even with a group of officers around him, he just couldn’t move a muscle.

Then he saw it. It was covered in warm sticky blood but it was siting right there at the bottom of the box. It was like it was calling his name. “Read me Aaron! Read me!” The envelope cried out, and just like that Aaron reached out a hand to pick it out of the box, going against every protocol there was. It didn’t matter at the moment; he had to know what it said. He had to know more about the monster who did this, so he could find them and put them down like the rabid dog they were. This animal was now at the top of his list of things to do.

He opened the blood red envelope, the color supplied by the puddle of real blood at the bottom of the box. His hand quickly tore threw the first layer only to find a plastic wrapper underneath the paper. He took out the plastic and found it contained a letter. Aaron was quick to unwrap the letter and unfold it. The first page simply read ‘Hello Virtues.’ in dried blood.

“Sicko…”

Aaron was completely speechless, and his hand shook with rage as he flipped to the next page, it read ‘1..2…3…how many will I have to kill before you reveal yourselves?’. It was typed out in small black letters in the middle of the page.

Three?
This was his third murder…his third message to the Virtues.
The first being Alexandria, then the man who was violently murdered in his apartment, and now this poor woman.
But, what did they have in common?

“He did it again. I can’t believe this is happening again….”

>>Mood: Horrified

>>Company: Jasper, Abril, and Sasha.

>>Thoughts: He did it again. I can’t believe this is happening again….

User Image

nana1013

The_Lord_of_Cupcakes

IAreTehSpeechTeen

Sohviee

gritty's Widow

Wheezing Sailor

User Image
User Image
User Image

::█ Feeling: Alert, Shocked and Surprised
::█ Thoughts: “This is all mad!”
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More people started to enter the room, looking into the box in shock and talking among themselves. With her hand still wrapped around the fabric of Aaron's collar, she looked around in shock. She couldn't believe this was real. Sasha had seen some horrendous things before, but it was to be expected in her previous profession. It wasn't something she thought she'd be signing up for when she joined the police force as well.

She growled softly as people packed into the room. "OI!" She yelled out loudly among the chatter. She stepped in front of the desk and blocked the box, pointing her finger towards the door.

"This be a special case! Y' lot need t' pop off er ye'll have anotha thing comin' t' ya!!" Moving forward with an angry expression, she shooed the other officers off. Slowly and hesitantly, she managed to see them all out the door, hearing whispers of her in a not so fashionable manner. She stood at the doorway, making sure they were actually leaving.

Sasha sighed, covering her face in her palm as she turned around and leaned on the door. The stench was too foul to shut the small office, so she took it upon herself to act as a barrier.

She noticed Aaron reading something and watched silently, almost too hesitant to ask.

"He did it again. I can't believe this is happening again..." He said solemnly. Sasha raised a brow, turning her head to make sure no one else was listening in.

"What're y' goin' on about?! Don' tell me this 's a regular occurrence fer y' lot!!!" She said in frustration.

"Well? What'd th' bloody note say?" She was feeling somewhat impatient at this point. First spending hours at the explosion in the Bronx and now this. Some Christmas this turned out to be.

User Image

IAreTehSpeechTeen

The_Lord_of_Cupcakes

JackEgan33g
Sohviee
User Image
User Image
User Image

::█ Feeling: Alert, Shocked and Surprised
::█ Thoughts: “This is all mad!”

More people started to enter the room, looking into the box in shock and talking among themselves. With her hand still wrapped around the fabric of Aaron's collar, she looked around in shock. She couldn't believe this was real. Sasha had seen some horrendous things before, but it was to be expected in her previous profession. It wasn't something she thought she'd be signing up for when she joined the police force as well.

She growled softly as people packed into the room. "OI!" She yelled out loudly among the chatter. She stepped in front of the desk and blocked the box, pointing her finger towards the door.

"This be a special case! Y' lot need t' pop off er ye'll have anotha thing comin' t' ya!!" Moving forward with an angry expression, she shooed the other officers off. Slowly and hesitantly, she managed to see them all out the door, hearing whispers of her in a not so fashionable manner. She stood at the doorway, making sure they were actually leaving.

Sasha sighed, covering her face in her palm as she turned around and leaned on the door. The stench was too foul to shut the small office, so she took it upon herself to act as a barrier.

She noticed Aaron reading something and watched silently, almost too hesitant to ask.

"He did it again. I can't believe this is happening again..." He said solemnly. Sasha raised a brow, turning her head to make sure no one else was listening in.

"What're y' goin' on about?! Don' tell me this 's a regular occurrence fer y' lot!!!" She said in frustration.

"Well? What'd th' bloody note say?" She was feeling somewhat impatient at this point. First spending hours at the explosion in the Bronx and now this. Some Christmas this turned out to be.

User Image

IAreTehSpeechTeen

The_Lord_of_Cupcakes

JackEgan33g
Some people find it hard to imagine that I'm a mommy, but I can't imagine not being one!

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Jasper watched as Sasha had gotten rid of the others that were trying to sneak a peek. He had then turned his head over to Aaron who was reading the note that was sent along with the severed head. "He did it again. I can't believe this is happening again..." Aaron spoke which made Jasper pinch his nose and groan softly. Great. Sasha then had spoken up, and that is when Jasper realized that Sasha knew nothing about what they had to deal with. "I would not say a regular occurrence, but there is a killer out there that is taunting us, even killed one of our own. This would make the third murder that we know of. Aaron, is his note more clear then the few couple of words he has given the previous times?" Jasper was now in full alert mode. "The killer had balls to sent a head to the police department, he could have easily sent in a bomb, but instead he is toying with them. Why?

--ooc:--
--Thoughts:what does he want with us?--
--Translation:---
----

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Sohviee
Quote:

User ImageUser Image

Fashionable Lunatic

User Image
User Image
User Image

“He did it again. I can’t believe this is happening again….”

He?... so it was him again, or at least that note would have them believe.

"What're y' goin' on about?! Don' tell me this 's a regular occurrence fer y' lot!!!"

"I would not say a regular occurrence, but there is a killer out there that is taunting us, even killed one of our own. This would make the third murder that we know of. Aaron, is his note more clear then the few couple of words he has given the previous times?"

"Well? What'd th' bloody note say?"

Abril was impatient, Aaron for once seemed hesitant, either through shock or confusion to share with the class and she was not in the mood. She walked over next to him and grabbed his arm, pulling the note into her vision.

"1..2…3…how many will I have to kill before you reveal yourselves?"

So it was true that someone was not a big fan of them looking into the sins. No doubt the perp was trying to scare them off, or worse. So it seemed both sides were on the hunt, and neither knew what they were hunting, or rather who... she would have to make sure they struck first then.. or they could use Aaron as bait.. that could work too...

"It would seem we are being hunted... but this doesn't explain Alex, we weren't even a thing when she was killed..."

Feels:

IAreTehSpeechTeen

JackEgan33g

Sohviee

Lil-Pandie-chan

User Image
User Image

“This would make the third murder that we know of….”

"Well? What'd th' bloody note say?"

"It would seem we are being hunted... but this doesn't explain Alex, we weren't even a thing when she was killed..."

There they go again trying to make sense of it all, and by doing what? Talking it out!?! They had done that before several times and look where it got them. Staring at the head of this monster’s THIRD victim, in a ******** box. A box that managed to make it’s way onto Robert’s desk no less. And how did that s**t even happen? They have cameras all over this place. Were they wearing a fake uniform? Aaron’s head was spinning. There were too many unanswered questions, and it was driving him crazy. They were going nowhere with this case, and Aaron had never felt so helpless.

“Alexandria’s death is a mystery, but we have to remember that word travels fast in the criminal world. For all we know somebody from our department might have told, or one of us could very well be the one doing all of this… I mean how else do you explain them using the codename Virtues? All I know is that we aren't going to get anything done by standing here.”

Aaron slowly folded close the box so that it wouldn’t open on its own. He couldn’t see that face anymore. It was so…chilling. He walked around Robert’s desk and sat down. Curious, he started looking at the paperwork on his desk, and then searched inside the drawers. “For all we know Robert’s could be our guy, or William. Pierce obviously has a serious case of PTSD, so it's not completely unlikely. You guys saw what he did to me, and all I did was say something he didn't like.....I mean, doesn’t it seem a little impossible that this package was delivered here. It would have to go through package checks and they would have to get it through the station. Also, can anyone explain to me why it was open when I walked in here? You aren’t going to tell me that someone innocently placed it there, peeked inside and just bolted when they saw the contents are you? They were in a police station for god sakes, they could have easily alerted the authorities. No…whoever put that there is surely guilty. We should check the cameras.”

>>Mood: Horrified/Angry/Curious

>>Company: Jasper, Abril, and Sasha.

>>Thoughts: Who is behind all of this?

User Image

nana1013

The_Lord_of_Cupcakes

IAreTehSpeechTeen

Sohviee
User Image
User Image

➤Mood: Completely Exhausted/Near Death > RAGE! > Exhausted/Buzzed
➤Location: In some random garage > Candy's Car
➤Company: Emo Teens, Candy, and Andrew
➤Thoughts: How did we end up here...

Rufus had passed out from exhaustion again, but this time there was no dream.

This time there was just nothing…

It was an extremely deep sleep. The kind of sleep Rufus absolutely loved.

Seeing nothing.

Hearing nothing.

Almost like you didn’t exist…again…

It was one of the best feelings in the world.

If only it had lasted an eternity instead of an hour.

His eyes opened and he found himself kneeling on the ground with his arms being held behind his back. Someone was holding him in place. They were propping him up to see something…Rufus looked around. All of the teens stood around in a circle wearing dark red robes and holding candles.

In the middle of the group was the young man Candy had brought along. What was his name again? Andy? Aaron? Andrew? Well it didn’t matter because somebody had already cut him open and was slowly pulling all of organs out of his stomach. The master of ceremonies would take out a few bloody pieces, hold them up for the others to see, and then place them into a very old looking silver bowl that was positioned next to the body.

It looked as thought they had beaten the young man to a pulp before cutting into him, but from the way his face was twitching it looked like he was just barely hanging on. Blood poured from his mouth as the man in the middle continued his sacrificial surgery…

Rufus was more confused then disturbed at this point. He knew that these kids called themselves ‘The Demonics’, but it looked like they seriously were capable of doing some pretty ******** up s**t… where did they get this stuff? Probably the internet…

They were playing some awful screamo music super loud in the garage so it was impossible to hear anything. He only noticed Candy hysterically crying next to him when he finally got enough energy to turn his head to the left. He was running very short on life himself, so doing something as simple as turning his head was a struggle. He stared at her for a few minutes while they continued to disembowel the young man at the center of the circle. Her eyes were filled with so much guilt and sadness, and watching her lips he could make out the words ‘I’m sorry.’ over and over again.
Why did she even come here? And why did she bring this young man with her? She had to know that this plan was destined to fail. Why even come back for Rufus?

“KILL THESE SICK ******** NOW!!!! I WANT THEIR BLOOD!!!!” The voice in his head was screaming to be let out of it’s cage, but it didn’t matter at this point. His body was completely out of energy. There was nothing he could do now, except wait to die…

He turned his head back over to the center of the circle. The master of ceremonies was finishing up with Andy or Andrew, and began using a black towel to clean off the blood from the long blade he was using. As he wiped the knife he looked up at Rufus and smiled. It was Dante, the ringleader of this band, and he had the nastiest look on his face. It was a look of complete and total satisfaction. A facial expression that Rufus had come to know all too well, because it was the same look he saw in the mirror after a satisfying kill; and in the faces of the assassins and serial killers he had met throughout the years. Dante pointed his knife at Rufus and suddenly he was being dragged into the center, and placed next to the body that came before him. Rufus didn’t struggle. He was ready to see this pathetic existence come to an end. The ground was cold but he could feel the heat from the candles that surrounded him. It was actually kind of relaxing…at least compared to the beatings they had been dulling out to him the last week.

Dante looked down at Rufus with that same wicked smile written on his face that he had when they first met. He bent down and got close to Rufus’s ear to whisper, “This is for my brother. I’ll see you in hell…” If Rufus had any energy in him he would have simply laughed at this ridiculous moment. Who would have ever thought this would be the way he went out?

The situation was almost strange enough for him to be okay with how it ended…almost…

As Dante sat back up he raised the knife high into the air and began chanting something, but again it was so loud that Rufus couldn’t hear s**t. He finished the prayer and right as Dante made his move to gut the dying man something inside Rufus woke up. It was the voice in his head; it had finally decided that enough was enough. It now had full control of his body and Rufus was simply gone... for now at least.

The Voice reached out with both hands and forced the knife into Dante’s chest. Dante let out a loud shudder, and his expression went from happy to completely horrified. He coughed and a stream of blood came rushing out of his mouth. His eyes rolled into the back of his head as his lifeless body fell to the ground.

In a flash Rufus’s body was up and the group of teens dropped their candles as they backed away from the circle. The Voice began moving around the room like a tornado, whipping out anyone in it’s path. First it made Rufus’s body grab the young hoodie that they called Angelo and threw him into the all black drum set in the corner of the room. Angleo was knocked unconscious when his head burst through the bass drum with the words ‘The Demonics’ written on it in sharpie. Then the Voice let out a joyous scream as it tackled the bleach blonde teen that was making a run for the door. It quickly broke the teen’s neck before jumping up, grabbing a pair of large gardening sheers and slicing the heads off of the last two band members.

After throwing the gardening sheers to the side, Rufus’s body, now covered in blood, pulled out the sacrificial knife from Dante’s chest, and slowly made it’s way over to Angelo. It dragged Angelo’s body to the center, putting him right next to Dante, and started slicing away at the two men who had been torturing Rufus for the last week.

Luckily for Candy, Rufus’s body didn’t see her hiding behind a large piece of wood in the corner of the room. She did see him through a crack in the wood, and she watched as the voice in Rufus’s head forced his body to do unspeakable things. At first the site made her sick, but after looking at Andrew’s corpse several times and seeing the pool of blood that surrounded him….well if she could she would have joined in.

Just as he was finishing up with Angelo the emo playlist they were playing finally finished, and a deafening silence filled the room. The Voice got up and calmly made his way over to the workbench in the garage. It looked around for awhile before finally happening upon a canister full of gasoline. It searched the pockets of it’s victims before finally finding a box of matches.

CRACK!

Candy was approaching Rufus’s body as quietly as she could, but her foot landed on a dried out leaf. The Voice turned around suddenly and pounced, but it stopped dead in it’s tracks when it saw what Candy was holding. “SACRIFICIAL WINE! WAIT! RUFUS!” She got down on her knees and offered up a full cup of wine. It was in this crazy looking silver chalice covered in gems or something... Rufus had never drunk out of a real chalice before…the offering was enough to bring back the little bit of Rufus that was left.

He fell to the ground, along with the gasoline and matchbox he was holding.

“quick…..you need to force it down my mouth…the voice…it wants more blood…” Rufus begged weakly. Candy quickly poured the wine in Rufus’s mouth and continued to do so until the large cup was empty. “more….we’ll need more…”

“That’s all we have Rufus. Let me get you back to my place and I’ll get you anything you need. Please, lets just go.” Her voice sounded so defeated. He needed to get up, if not for himself, then for her. He made his first attempt, but failed. On the second attempt she helped him. They managed to empty the can of gas in the garage and set it on fire before heading to her car.

They watched the fire grow in the rearview mirror as Candy quickly drove away from the house.

How did they end up here?

User Image

gritty's Widow

Wheezing Sailor

User Image
User Image
User Image

::█ Feeling: Tired, Head spinning
::█ Location: NYPD Station > Virtue Apartment
::█ Thoughts: “Aimin' t' be jollier that Santie Claus himself!”

"Yer honestly questioning th' higher ups fer this? There's no way they could b' playin' us this whole time..." Sasha sighed, banging her head softly against the door. "Aye.. Let's jus' check th' tapes.. See who our mysterious Santa Claus could be. Someone bett'r get this over to th' white coats down at th' lab t' examine this."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like clockwork, their luck struck out once again. The video footage had shown moments of Commissioner Sullivan's empty desk and suddenly jumping to the special delivery. Whatever footage they could of used had been conveniently erased. Sasha started to think maybe Aaron could potentially be right. That is to say she wouldn't give him the benefit of the doubt quite yet. It was late at the station this Christmas day and the virtues packed up and headed back to the apartment.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Swinging the door open, Sasha groaned loudly. She was tired, her head was spinning and not in a good way. "I'm thinkin' tis time to unwind, don't y' lot agree?" She said with a small cheeky grin. Immediately she headed into the kitchen, grabbing four cups from the cupboard and setting them on the counter. Sasha was quick to pour each glass with her favorite bottle of whiskey. "Don't leave a lass hangin' ere! It's time to wash away th' troubles of th' day! Cheers!!" She didn't hesitate to drink before they arrived in the kitchen.

User Image

IAreTehSpeechTeen

The_Lord_of_Cupcakes

JackEgan33g

Fashionable Lunatic

User Image
User Image

OOC:

Company:Roberts

Thoughts: Who the hell is this

Translation:

Some time had past as Roberts and Her caught up on the last year or so. It would seem he was still interested in her, unfortunately for him, she had more important things to do than Tumble in the sheets... Speaking of some important business... Her Cell Vibrated in her pocket.

"Who could that be?" She asked Nonchalantly as she lifted the screen up to eye level. It was non other than the Sunshine Muffin himself, looks like he had a job for her.

"Well, looks like I have to get prepared for work, feel free to make yourself comfortable"

She stood up and went into the bedroom, closing the door shut behind her. She opened the closet door, pulling out a clean suit, These were the Black woods they were talking about, they were not about to use your average run of the mill alley rats to handle there little drug schemes.

After switching Attire, she moved onto her hair. A pony tail as per usually, but she had to put a bit more effort into making it look professional. and last but not least, the briefcase under her bed, good for Documents, Utensils, Money... oh, and C4.

After all was said and done she re exited her room.

"Whadaya Think, Roberts, Dye my hair and be Marcos body double?"

She asked, putting on her best impression of Marcos Perpetual frown. I have a.. business meeting I have to attend, if I come back to a body ******** and dissected on my bed I promise you'll need more than facial surgery next time! She closed the door behind her.

-----------------

She arrived at the building, had you been just the casual bystander it would of looked like any other s**t hole in this city. Several less than innocent folks parked outside, this was a street no policeman in there right mind would patrol, at least the ones not taking a second paycheck from outside sources. The taxi pulled over and she stepped out, the briefcase sliding off the seat behind her. Her face expressionless, the only noise from her was the click clack of her shoes as she walked towards the entrance.

As She approached one of the hooded 'Kids' put his hand in front of her. She looked at him and he raised his head, it was by no means a kid she was dealing with. She nodded, searching her pants pocket for the small card, briefly flashing it for him to see. Apparently satisfied he moved out of the way as she stepped into the building. It seemed like a s**t hole from the entrance, the first sign of deceit was the fact that it was nicely heated for the winter. The Guards were also dressed a bit nicely dressed. No doubt by the time you got deep enough in they would be sporting a 4 piece suit like herself.Luckily for her, there was no need to go to deep at all, most of the main supports for this place were near the stair cases.

Overall it was a fairly straightforward job, she moved through the building and any suspicions would be solved with a flash of her ID. You see the trick to these sorts of things was the location of the explosives and how you build them. In some cases you want to build them to blow as big a radius as possible, such as trying to take out a squad of soldiers in an open space. the shrapnel and heat takes care of the rest. In a case like this, you just need it powerful enough to take out the key supports of the building. That way the explosion doesn't so much as kill them, as does the entire building coming down upon them. At that point Marco, or whomever could easily frame is as a demolition gone wrong. Perhaps a bunch of guys in suits shouldn't be moving into abandoned property.

It took at least an hour to move through the building, placing the explosive devices discreetly near the supports. It was all going swimmingly until.

"Hey hands in the air"

Izzy stiffened up, slowly raising her hands and stepping away from her briefcase, which laid closed on the ground.

"Turn around slowly..."

The accent was not thick, but you could tell this man originated and Russia and had been here quite some time.

"Is there a problem Sir?"

She asked politely, slowly turning to face the man. As expected, a nice 4 piece suit straight from a Blackwood fashion Magazine. He was rather tall, might have even given Marco a run for his money.

"My ID is in-"

"Hand it to me."

Izzy slowly reached into her pocket, handing it over to to the the man. He grabbed it away from her and inspected it closely as Izzy slowly lifted her back leg, gently tugging something from under her left pant leg.

"Theese is a fa-"

Before the man could speak she was on him, it was no gun, but a blade was more than enough as she pushed him against the wall. A man that size could of easily won has she not cfaught him off guard. It was fast and swift as she forced the blade into his neck. He looked at her, his once tough exterior melted away to that of a fearful child as the Inevitability of death overcame his conscious.She backed off of him, as he slowly slid down to the floor. and took his last breaths.

Izzy straightened her tie, more so to cover up the dab of blood that had stained her shirt, it pissed her off to, these suits were expensive. She finished up quickly, closing the nmow much lighter briefcase and headed out of the stairwell, giving the now dead man a swift kick to the side before exiting

"c**t... stain my shirt will ya..."

It was other than that a rather uneventful mission. Most of the real work took place above her, or below her. The Middle floor was more than likely saved for murdering anyone dumb enough to show up in a blue uniform. Down the hall she went, finally making her way back to the exit. Back to the 'fresh' air of New York. She gave the man whom had stopped her a nod before hailing a Taxi, it didn't take long. She quickly stepped in and slammed the door.

"Where to?" The Cabi spoke, with a rather thick Romanian Accent.

Izzy gave him a rather dark grin, "I could use a drink, know a good bar nearby?"

"Of course... I know just the place..."

The taxi drove off, despite the body, Izzy figured she would give it at least five minutes... and for five minutes she waited, flipping the detonators cap open and shut as she waited in the back of the Cab. Finally, she stopped, flicking a small switch up as the detonator lit up, charges set...

Click....

It would only last a minute at best, as each explosive went off one after the other across the building. One after the other, smoke and dust blew out into the streets as the glass shattered from the force. Soon after, as the full weight of the building began to take its toll on the severely weakened supports. Everything began to cave at once, floor by floor came crashing down in on itself, that which did not filled the streets. The men outside would have no time to run as brick and dust rained down upon them. Those inside could do nothing but pray to whomever they worshiped as there bodies joined the rubble. IT was more than likely that any labs of sorts would have a few unintended reactions. Those close would be lucky enough to be killed instantly, or at least unconscious before the full weight of the building came down upon them.

"Do you hear fireworks?"

She asked the Cabi,

"No.. I only here the sound of rats trapped in their cage"

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items