Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxx User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx[ Will I ] EVER get to Where it is that I a m G o i n g . . ?
            xxx
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx STELLAR !!
            xxx
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxh o w - d o - you- d o - i t ? - m a k e - m e -f e e l  - l i k e - I - d o ?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

f o r - o n e - n i g h t , o n e - n i g h t - o n l y , - i `l l - s a v e - y o u r - l i f e

z a p h o r a  - lurena b l a c k w o o d

COMPANY :Azzie // Vladimir // Lucifer //
                                                THOUGHTS : So he found another sloth, huh? // A tiger could frighten more than entertain unless it's behind a cage // He's so considerate //
                                                SONG IN HEAD: Nothing ATM
                                                OUTFIT: >;P  

Smirking at his mocking, Zaphora crossed her legs and took another bite of her leftovers. This girl seemed to be quite the interesting character. Standing up to Sam to keep her tiger in the bar. Yet she was so lazy that she just rode the poor tiger around? Maybe he was trying to recruit her for the Sloth sin. If she were to cause trouble though, she would deal with it. The most beautiful tigers came from Russia. So she could tempt her with more tigers and what not.

"Having a tiger will attract the wrong crowd sam. What if a drunk customer agitates it and makes it strike? The cops will be all over us and tear the club apart." she mentioned through a bite of kielbasa and green peppers. Zaphora was making a strong point. If the tiger were to lash out on a customer, or worse, the cops would perform a full search on the club. It would be cop haven. They had been trying for years to get a search warrant to dig up the place. So it would be best if there was a whole club permit to have the tiger wandering around before he hired her as a possible sin.

Vladimir went down to sleep without any problems, rubbing his eyes and turning to his tummy when Sam walked out of the room. While he pit Vladimir to bed, she pulled her legs onto the seat of her chair and crossed them. It was comfortable to say the least~ Zaphora was halfway through her meal when Sam came back and made her a drink of coke. A smile curled her lips before she took a sip of the carbonated drink.

"Thank you moya lyubov~ Anastasia stays in Vlad's room to make sure he's safe. The guest room is open. So whenever you're done, we can go lie down." she said sweetly before taking another bite of her rigatoni. She would never get enough of this dish! The taste was so interesting!

Firoru

Evolved Master

15,725 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Member 100
User Image
User Image
User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Walking on the streets with Ophelia
Not cool, man!
Let's get this over with
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"What took you so long? Weren't you in the bathroom? And what's this?" Rocco lifted a trimmed eyebrow. "You got a new friend in there?" He went to pick inside but Damien grabbed him by the arm, pushing him outside. He was tired. He had to wake up early and go to the film for some papers. Damn old bastards telling him what to do.

"Nothing important in there. Let's go home" Dragging his brother with him, he almost forgot the girl standing near the door. "Were you waiting for us? Ah... I see. Rocco offered to give you a lift or something. I don't mind. This imbecile likes to be polite in the worst of times" He replied facing his brother, scowling. Rocco laughed nervously and scratched his neck, unable to look at Ophelia.

"Aww! Is baby brother cranky? You didn't have to come with me, ya know?" He said while sticking his tongue out and grinning. Damien only rolled his eyes and walked away with Rocco. "Owowow! Hey! You're strong! When did you started lifting weights?"

He wanted to slap the dumb man silly. "Do you want to have a taste? I would gladly do it in front of you new conquest but that would make you run like a girl. Please, Miss Ophelia, if you could please follow us. I want to finish what my brother started"

"A girl?! Say that to my face again, sh*t face!" Rocco rumbled, crunching his forehead down and snarling but the thread had no heat. Empty threads ran like water, that's what Damien always thought.

Emmie The Strange

User Image

Evolved Master

15,725 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Member 100
User Image

User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
【In Marcus' car with Evie and Vaelora】
〖Terrified〗
❝ DEAR GOD IN HEAVEN! WE'RE GONNA DIE! ❞
((OOC: I'm posting for the sake of posting... sigh))

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

XX When Sebastian heard Marcus say he was going to drive fast, his blood left his body. Snapping his head at the man, he glared, truly horrified. Let's be real here, this wasn't his first ride with the man. He had gotten a lot of rides and the man was usually cautious but a snappy Marcus, a tired, sleep deprived Marcus was a danger on the streets of his beloved New York. As the tires shrieked and moved, Sebastian held unto his seat, closing his eyes, completely petrified. Something was completely wrong here. Marcus was being too moody lately and with that call from a few minutes ago, he could only pray he got home safe, alive and with all his body parts.

He wanted to look at the back seat but he was immobile at the moment. A turn and a screech later, Sebastian clenched a hand over his chest and started to pant and breath with his mouth. "FOR DEAR F*CK SAKE! Marcus slow down already! We get it you're in a hurry but I don't want to get killed today! Oh my god!" Sebastian whined, slamming his hands over his face in a panic attack.

" Please, dear God in heaven. I wanted to say that I've done no wrong today so please receive me in your arms with kindness because my gay a** is gonna need it today! SEND THIS MAN TO HELL AND AWAY FROM ME!" He cried and laughed at the same time. What did he do? Huh? Was it Karma? Had he been a bad person? He choose to like men in this lifetime, that's all. Maybe, if he survived this ride, he'll try women, just once but PLEASE SOMEONE SAVE HIM FROM THIS DRIVING MANIAC!XX

Firoru

The Macho Sora

Healing Sweetheart

13,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
                                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.▀▀▀OPHELIA AMBROSE▀▀▀

▀▀▀
                                "Don't fvck with me!"

TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT
                                ▀▀▀User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.▀▀▀▀▀▀User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.▀▀▀▀▀▀User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.▀▀▀▀▀▀
                                ▀▀▀

TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT

Standing in the chilly very early morning or very late night air she was glad she had grabbed her jacket before leaving. She heard voices of Rocco and Damien and could only grin as she heard them do their back and forth again. She peeked and noticed Aine was coming out. It seemed she was the friend mentioned. Aine seemed not bothered by it at all. She simply gave a lazy wave as if to say goodbye. Well so much for inviting her back but something told her both Italian man and Scottish woman would be back tomorrow. So she just gave the woman a small wave as she walked to her home taking advantage of the time where people would not be so jumpy about a woman on a Tiger.

Ophelia then turned towards the twins who made their way outside. It seemed Damien had mostly forgotten about her. Ah well she did not really expect him to be buddy buddy with her. She just gave a shrug when he mentioned Rocco offered to give her a lift. He did mention keeping her from being a damsel but not exactly a lift. He mentioned he did not mind. Then said that Rocco - imbecile- liked to be polite at the worst times. Facing Rocco who wa snow scowling. He then laughed nervously and scarched his neck seemingly unable to look at her. She could only give an amused smile. These two always seemed to bring out an amused smile out of her. It was to much like a comedy act of straight man - funny man.

Rocco tried to get back at him and stuck his tongue out but Damien would not have any of that. Walking away with Rocco seemingly causing him pain or perhaps he was just acting up. Most likely just acting up seeing he was being snarky to him. She had to give a raised brow at being considered a conquest. She had not actually been laid in over two years. Her hobby never had a happy ending in that sense. She snorted at the thought along with the brothers continuing to bicker. She put her hands in her jacket pocket and followed after them. She knew them well enough to know they would not kill her or try anything stupid. She had to admit she was not tired yet and following them seemed like a lot more fun then going to home to sleep.

x
                                OCC: heart
                                Mood: Calm
                                Company: With the twins
                                Current Activity: Following the twins
                                Current Thoughts: Hopefully the night is not over yet

nana1013

Fatcat

User Image

XXXXXXXXXXWrong crowd, cops... tigers and many more... this was giving Sam a headache. He nodded as he would think about it. Zaphora was right. It would bring the wrong crowd so it would be better that if he hired her, he would tell her to keep her tiger at home.

"I know, right?" Sam nodded "the last thing I want is to have this place full of cops. Thanks the gods there's no order to tear our club in pieces." he laughed "do you know how many broken or burned bones they will find? Lots of them..." he whispered "but then Vaelora would have to pay because she's the one who have burned and chopped them."

He joked as if he was blaming Vaelora, but he wasn't. Just that the throw of bodies and the hide of bodies were performed by her.

"Okay, then... we can go to sleep and rest for tomorrow."

He smiled.

Such a prettyfied mess I am...

User Image

How art thou fallen from heaven,
O Lucifer, son of the morning!
How art thou cut down to the ground, which dids't weaken the nations!
For thou hast said in thine heart,
I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God:
I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation,
in the sides of the north:
I will ascend above the heights of the clouds;
I will be like the most High.

gaarasonegirl

gritty's Widow

Wheezing Sailor

User Image
User Image
User Image

a
::█ Feeling: calmer than Vaelora and Sebastian, but I'm a little nervous too..
::█ Location: Marcus' car
::█ Company: Marcus, Vaelora, Sebastian
::█ Thoughts: "I wonder where Sebastian lives~"
::█ OOC: idk if this layout will be okay.. is it too much o-o
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vaelora's grip was quite strong. It was surprising to Evie and she tried to match her own grip against Vaelora's. Even herself was feeling a bit unsettled by the speed, but she wasn't gonna let that show when someone--er--make that the other two were terrified for their lives. Have they never taken a taxi cab before? Those guys aren't the safest drivers in the world either.

She couldn't help but laugh at Sebastian as he uttered his prayers. She patted him on the shoulder from behind his seat. "I hope you live close!" She said with a toothy grin.

With a sharp turn, it sent Evie flying into Vaelora's side, still holding onto her hand. To her own demise, she forgot to put her seatbelt on. Her head first rested on Vaelora's shoulder before drooping down to her chest, her cheek resting on her warm pillows (you guessed it). "Ow~ Wow lucky me. Those things are like air bags!" Evie said, giggling as she used the edge of Marcus' seat to pull herself off. "Sorry~" She said as she used her free hand to put her seatbelt on.

Firoru

nana1013

Evolved Master

15,725 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Member 100
User Image
User Image
❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿

Exhilarated
On his car with the crew
I needed this rush~ Mmm~

He was in the Zone, his zone. The rush, the adrenaline, testosterone junky. Behind the steering wheel, air conditioning in full blast and empty streets. Ah, how refreshing. Pulling on turns and riding down a highway, Marcus stepped on the paddle and cruised with ease. He felt young in his car. He was a daredevil since the age of 15 and his first car, he pimped it so bad, he almost got arrested. Almost. He went to multiple underground races, black money and would ride his way out of trouble and collect his money on the next race. He never got involved with those kind of people until he met Sam. After his divorce, he needed to start anew and with a 1 year-old baby girl, he needed money. When Sam hired him, he was a mess. Alcoholic to the point of exhaustion, he was given the chance because Sebastian saw potential in him. At first, he did punch the blond fairy square in the face, the first time he hugged him. Sam almost lashed Zaphora into him but Sebastian had stopped her, saying he needed a little help and help he did.

The next day when Sebastian picked him up, he brought him to a fighting arena. He remembered how the man pulled him with him... and beat the crap out. He felt his brain pop out with every punch and although Sebastian looked slim, he was all lean pure muscle. Under that dirty, breezy shirt, he knows lays an endless sea of indestructible core and he respected that. After Sebastian showed him how to deal with his anger, they would always jog together and end in the gym where they would sweat their worries away. That was one of the reasons he never got tired of the blond. As annoying and flirty as he was, Sebastian had help him and keeps helping him in every way possible, even with his ex, his daughter and his sickness.

If Sebastian were a girl, he would have tap that so hard, he would be crazy to let him go. Heck, he would've given him a chance, maybe a few dates and who knows... but males don't go with him. He would rather be dead than have sex with a homo.

He had taken the long way, just for kicks, enjoying Sebastian's wails and the small shrieks at the back. Johnson was too quiet but looking over the mirror, he smirked. Where was the scary b*tch now? He took another turn, near the subway and made a solid stop into a complex.

"We're here" He said smoothly, eager for a smoke after a satisfying ride. This was better than any previous lousy sex he ever had.

Firoru

The Macho Sora

Evolved Master

15,725 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Member 100
User Image
User Image
User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Walking on the streets with Ophelia
I wanna cuddle!
My brother is forever stupid
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

The twins walked slowly, very aware the girl was following and a good thing. Rocco wanted to walk beside her, really badly but Damien seemed to have a dead lock on his arm, dragging all across the street and right to the block where they found the girl earlier in the evening. It seemed a little quiet and if Damien had anything to say about it, they could catch the subway and ride but a taxi was always good, too. He didn't just feel like walking anywhere. He wanted his bed and Philip, his pet Iguana. "You're thinking of Philip again? What's wrong with you? You like keeping weird stuff around" Rocco rested his free arm on top of his head, pouting again. Sometimes Damien thought the twin connection existed but he believed more in coincidence. "I keep you. Don't insult yourself so openly. That's my job"

"Am I staying with you today?" He said to his brother, slowing down again. Damien shrugged, stopping. "You're not sleeping in my bed, again. You're going to the couch" He replied.

"Buu~ I don't wanna!" The silly twin sobbed. "You should have left me with Lucy then. He likes to cuddle! I feel like cuddling someone"

Damien raised a brow. "Miss Ophelia, I suppose this is your stop" he pointed to the building she previously addressed being her home.

"Can I stay with Ophelia then?" Rocco whined childishly. Damien's breathing hitched, glaring at the man. "I'm sorry, Miss Ophelia but my brother, it seems, is a little drunk and is talking stupid again" He grabbed his twin again, this time on his neck and made him bend down into a bow.

"Say goodbye"

"Goodbye" Rocco was straighten up again and manhandled to move away from the woman. "See you later, princess!" Damien slapped his hand away as the other tried to wave at her and the twins walked away, searching for their ride home and succeeding.

Tomorrow is going to be chaotic, they thought at the same time.

Emmie The Strange

User Image

Fatcat

User ImageUser Image
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Today's little inspiration...

X

XXXXXXX Closing her eyes, Vaelora took a deep breath. Still holding Evie's hand, she pressed her lips together as she would go and then blush. Evie landed on her breast and Vaelora couldn't help it but look towards the window. Normally she would punch the girl, but she was paralized due that Marcus was driving like a savage. Why he had to drive this fast, what was going on? Did he have a reason to drive like this? She needed a reason.

As soon they reached their destination, probably Sebastian's apartment, no? Vaelora stayed there, without moving as she would breath slowly and kind of heavy. She felt like an statue, she felt like she could stay like this forever. She didn't move, didn't flinch or blink. Her eyes were focused on the driver's seat. Her hair was a mess, it was like she was out of a roller coaster, which she hated as well, and her body was kinda shaking. Cars and Vaelora were the worst enemies and she hated everything about being in a car. She didn't like cars. She wished that they never existed. She loved traveling by foot and she didn't care if the adventure lasted for days.

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
You people misunderstand me. You call me "Satan" and "devil", but do you know my crime? I loved God too much. And for that, He betrayed me. Punished me. Just as He's punished you.

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

User Image

User Image

"I am very comfortable with conflict,
be it of the legal
or
mortal kind.
My father was a mediator, a bridge maker.
I AM A GRAVE MAKER."

The Macho Sora

Healing Sweetheart

13,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
                                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.▀▀▀OPHELIA AMBROSE▀▀▀

▀▀▀
                                "Don't fvck with me!"

▀▀▀User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.▀▀▀▀▀▀User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.▀▀▀▀▀▀User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.▀▀▀▀▀▀
                                ▀▀▀

Walking slowly behind the two Ophelia looked up. The moon was still full of glory. She could only smile as a breeze tossed her hair. It reminded her that she had not really even gotten dressed up for a proper outting. Here she was in crappy pants, a plain shirt - well for her - and her jacket. Her boots and jacket were the only thing that screamed fancy. Her hair was a mess and she did not even bother to put on make up. It was a bit refreshing actually to not to go out in an expensive dress, doll up, and seduce. This was something that gave her the same thrills without having to doll up. As far as she saw it she could only win from it.

She noticed the twins were walking slowly so she matched their gait in order to be just that few steps behind them. She gave a deep breath in to enjoy the night air. She was a night girl that was for sure. She would likely be sleeping in for a long time. Probably just in time to go to the bar tomorrow at opening. Which would be perfect. She noticed they were back to that alleyway area where they first met. Funny she was basically home without even really noticing it. She listened as Rocco mentioned someone named Philip which sparked a jab about keeping weird stuff around. It happened to backfire in Rocco face which got a laugh behind her sleeve out of her.

She gave them their privacy but their tone gave away that back and forth she enjoyed so much. She only lifted her head when Damien mentioned her name and said it was her stop. She smirked at the pointing to her building like she had done before. At Rocco mentioned staying with her in a childish whine she waited for the reaction from Damien. It did not fail to amuse. She could only continue to smirk and bite her lip to keep from laughing. At Rocco saying goodbye he was allowed to stand straight but was manhandled to move away from her. She was called princess again in which she playfully rolled her eyes. As they walked away she gave a small wave and turned around.

x
                                OCC: heart
                                Mood: Calm
                                Company: With the twins/Then Alone
                                Current Activity: Following the twins/At Home
                                Current Thoughts: Tomorrow will be interesting to say the least...

nana1013

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image

xxx
            xxx
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxh o w - d o - you- d o - i t ? - m a k e - m e -f e e l  - l i k e - I - d o ?

f o r - o n e - n i g h t , o n e - n i g h t - o n l y , - i `l l - s a v e - y o u r - l i f e

THOUGHTS : Hm....We could call them decorations....Or play unknowing to actual human bones. // Anyone could sell bones....So it wouldn't be too hard// Vae would take a bullet for any of us....But we would never throw her under the bus like that...//

"We love her too much to give her up so easily~ Besides, where would we be without her, hm?" she teased back before taking the last bite of her dinner and smiling contently. And to think there was enough leftovers for another day? Chugging the rest of her soda down, Zaphora took hold of her plate and glass. Slippers scraped against the floor as she placed the dirty dishes in the sink, running hot water halfway up the sink. Bending down to the lower cabinet, she grabbed the dish soap and poured some into the running water to make it bubbly.

"You done love? I'll wash the dishes then we can go to bed, kay?" she said after shutting the water off. The last thing she wanted was ants in the apartment. So a quick dish wash wouldn't hurt anything~ Zaphora scratched her leg with her bunny slippers, hands and towel dipped in the hot water washing the sauce and food from the dishes. A song was playing in her head as she smiled, humming it to herself and forgetting for a moment that Sam was still in the room. Her hips swayed as she geek ed out in front of him, placing the dishes to be rinsed in the open sink next to the one filled with water.

Firoru

Fatcat

User Image

XXXXXXXXXXSam watched her as he would finish what was left of his food. He was full... dear heavens... and a good rest would suffice right now. Sam walked behind her and kissed her cheek as he would place the dishes in the sink and kissed her neck gently. Nothing promising, just a kiss. He hugged her, smelling her and thank god he took a bath at his apartment. If he was smelly, all he was going to do was eat and go to bed for what he care. Smelly Sam was a moody Sam and probably Zaphora wasn't up to that comparing how tired she looked. Today events made them tired. As Sam would then stop hugging her, he walked towards the guest bedroom as he would then lay on the bed, almost crawling, laying on his stomach, still with the slippers, stretching entirely and taking the whole bed.

Tomorrow was going to be a busy day... he would love to stay till noon in bed... but he had to go to the barber. Thinking about it, made him sigh softly as he would just move and then roll over looking up the ceiling.

User Image

gaarasonegirl

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image

xxx
            xxx

THOUGHTS : He scared the s**t out of me! // And I thought he was tired // Moya lyubov looks stressed out....Maybe a massage with relax him? //

Feeling his lips on her cheek and neck brought her back into reality. She took a deep breath, her heart racing from her mini scare.But god...He always knew how to tease her, didn't he? The feeling of his warmth and strong arms around her made her feel safe and secure. So when he walked away, the cold air shocked her skin to the point of goosebumps.

It took Zaphora a few minutes to wash the dishes, rinsing them off and setting them on the disk rack to dry. Her hands were warm from the water, which was now washing down the drain from her unplugging it. A towel quickly made her hands dry before she scuffed into the guest bedroom to see Sam staring at the ceiling. Was something wrong? Maybe she could help with that~

The young woman quietly shut the door behind her, taking the slippers off and setting them aside. Zaphora then peeled the socks and t shirt off, revealing she wore nothing underneath. Bras were a nightmare to sleep in. They also cause cancers for women who constantly sleep in them. So it was a bonus win for Sam anyway~ Choosing to remain in her black panties, Zaphora crawled onto the bed gently and took her hair down, letting it cascade around her body.

"What's the matter moya lyubov? Stressed out?" she asked quietly before putting her hands up his shirt, using circular motions to massage his shoulders and neck. Her golden orbs watched for his reaction to see if she needed to apply more pressure or not to his tense shoulders. Zaphora wouldn't rest until he felt somewhat better. And Sam knew that for a fact. Her hands were gentle with the pressure, trying to ease his pain before it became overbearing.

Firoru

Fatcat

User Image

XXXXXXXXXX"I'm just so tired... so tired..."

Sam warped his arms around her and rolled over to be in top of her. Using her chest as pillows (which it was something that he did to tease her), he instantly began to doze off. Comfy, warm... the sound of her heart, the touch of her hands. It made him relax instantly, but also he took a pose where he was squeezing her so she could fall asleep with him as well.

"Just don't wake me up..."

He spoke softly as he would then move a bit up hiding his face on his neck. The smell, the warm, the perfect moment... Sam... just... fell asleep...

User Image

gaarasonegirl

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image

xxx
            xxx

THOUGHTS : He better be glad I love him... // I'm too tired to fight the sleep anymore //

Zaphora watched as he moved on top of her, using her chest as pillows. A heavy blush set on her face. Dammit, he was teasing her again! If anyone else had tried this, they would only aggrevate her. But she loved Sam, so she would let it slide. His warmth and skin against hers made her feel strangely at peace. Zaphora hated sleeping alone, so that may have pitched into that as well. Her arms traced circles on his back when he had his face on her neck. Her eyelids slowly gave in to their sleepy desires and her hands laid gently on his back, falling asleep contently with her fiancé.

Firoru

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces