Welcome to Gaia! ::

Widower

Skilled Phantom

User ImageUser Image
                                                                Day dreaming of her old pack, as crazed as it had been, she enjoyed that she had her own free will to just be alone and no one call her ‘crazy’ because she simply wanted to be alone, however in Sioux, it was odd and she couldn’t seem to find the time to wonder aimlessly away as the pack was full of morons that just kept fighting and kept at each other’s throats. The masked female simply wished she could slowly and painfully get rid of all the stupid and loud members of the pack. She felt if they wanted to get anywhere in this war, they would have to use the element of surprise but again, in Sioux staying hidden and silent was just something that the pack of morons just couldn’t understand. When her body tingled indicating someone had been looking at her, she slowly returned to her space and looked at the warrior brute. Zevran held the same emotionless look upon his maw that she had upon her own. She blinked once before looking him in the eye.

She kept on her belly and her eyes traveled to her mushrooms that were hidden for a split second before rolling to the rabbit’s den and to the pond before returning to the male. It was Zevran that spoke and she lifted an eyebrow toward the brute. “I was napping. Collecting all night made me tired.” She said simply, the female was to the point, simple and true, and of course she simply didn’t care what the brute thought, she was a healer, in this pack she could do what she pleased as long as it was for “the health of the pack” that was what she had been told the day she moved from pack member to pack healer. She wasn’t the only in the pack, she shared the rank with others, but they were as crazed as the rest of the pack, one of which referred to those in her care as her toys. Aerona had over heard her one night talking to herself as the young wolf had died in her rank mate’s care. Frost was an interesting healer, she seemed to want to do more harm than good, which was okay with her, she was slowly weeding the bad ones out of the pack.

Once again returning to the pond with the warrior she yawned and looked back at the warrior. “What are you doing here Zevran?” she asked, it was the brute’s business to tell her or not, either way would be fine with her, she simply wasn’t a wolf to get bent out of shape just because one wolf didn’t want to talk to her. She was used to not being talked to and sometimes she preferred it that way. Her ears rolled as she heard the sounds of bird’s wings flapping through the trees. Lifting her head she watched the black bird fly away the wolf got up and moved back to her fallen tree and her hidden leaf of herbs and flowers and the fun mushrooms. They were a rare treat and one that she wasn’t just going to waste on helping a pack member in need. Maybe one she liked, but this pack was filled with wolves she didn’t particularly enjoy being around.

OUTOFCHARACTER; D: Tried to make it long but not runny and lamee. I think I failed.

Malevolent Hunter

User ImageUser Image

User Image
                                          She was glad no one brought up the subject of the Souix stranger. The subject was touchy and still had her on edge. Looking over her shoulder every so often just to make sure they were not being followed. Sighing she looked to Abadiah and smiled. "I am sorry for snipping earlier. I...I am just very tenced. It unnerved me, seeing him. I was not expecting it, and for that short moment, I saw my life flash before my eyes. I have to say though. I am quite happy that you two came upon my scent. If you hadn't come....I am unsure as to what would have happened." She gave the male a soft nudge with her nose against his neck and continued to walk along side them. Hoping to put the past behind them. She quirked her head as he told her of the hunt the pack went on. Her ears perked up at this. "Oh that sounds lovely. I hope they catch something big." Makoce was quick to pip in after Abadaih finished speaking about picking out the different berries and leaves. Which gave Jupiter a splendid idea. "How about we go and get some herbs incase anyone returns home wounded from the hunt. It will also be a learning lesson for you Makoce." She smiled and wagged her tail. "I shall take you to where some of the best herbs grow. And I wish for you to pick out herbs and tell me what the name is, and how it aids in healing." She smiled wagging her tail more. One thing she loved more than caring for the injured and sick was teaching those the art of healing. If she could pass along to someone her wisdom than that wolf would be able to save others. And more wolves would be saved.

"Come along you two. We shall head towards the edge of the forest, Away from the river of coarse. There's a small meadow, with a little stream trickling through it. It should be somewhat green despite the cold fall weather and it will have some herbs you can look for. I think finding three herbs will suffice. And you will tell me and Abadiah about them. Alright my little Novie." Her tail swayed slightly as she took the lead and headed towards said small meadow. It was going to be most fun, helping their little Novie out indeed. And once she came up upon the meadow she sat down and looked around. Looking to Makoce, she nodded her head towards the meadow. "Go on now. Find me and Abadiah three herbs. And if you can name the herb right we will bring it back to the dens for the pack." She gave a soft smile before looking back at the meadow. Turning her head slightly to look at her fellow healer she looked to his leg. "How is your leg today my dearest friend?"

wow this sucks. Such writers block x.x

Fluffy Apocalypse

Yukina101
User Image

xxxxx

▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫
                                      xx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬xx

Location Alpha Team Hunt In the Woods xx Mood Really feeling: I'm surrounded by complete idiots. What she's showing: Sympathy and want to help out. xx Company Goliath, Aven, Rorin, Castiel, Hati - till he left.xx OOC -

Eyes widened at the sight of seeing Hati being struck back with such force by the beast that it sent him hurling back. The attack seemed to have happened in slow motion and without thinking, Zheana sent herself over towards the brute that was quick to roll back onto his front and she lashed out at the stag with snaps of her jaws and barks of intimidation to send it away rather than to have it try and finish the brute off while it was down. The stag changed its course when it suddenly had to deal with Goliath charging in for an attempted strike. Turning to see if the brute was not done for from the attack, Zheana gave a curt “Get up!” to the Scout the moment she saw that he was snarling to himself meaning that he was well enough for the moment. At a time like this, pleasantries did not save lives, nor did lying around, so Zheana had to be cut throat in her ways to ensure that Hati was alive and not seriously too injured to keep moving, or at least be out of dangers way. It may not be a side of her that anyone has rarely seen, but she did not have the current head space to ensure that she kept up the mask of making sure that other wolves kept seeing her as a young pup at heart. It might have been a bit of a slip up, but she doubted anyone caught onto something as small as that.

When the brute was up on his paws again, Zheana was surprised to not have heard a whimper of a pain coming from her Scout mate when there was a pool of blood trickling down from his chest that was surely a lot more painful than it looked. But the brute withstood the pain and held it in and even fought back to chase after the stag once more. Something about that made Zheana flinch for a second and she realised that his behavior reminded her of Azazel.

Snapping herself out of it, she moved herself out of the way just in time for Aven to take her try at an attack and was nearly trampled over and apparently hadn't moved away in time as she was clipped by one of its hoofs. Snarling to herself as she watched now from the sidelines, her packmates doing a complicated dance with the stag that just could not be brought down by SIX wolves no less. A freaking one antler stag! The only other wolf than herself that ever come close was Hati. He was just millimeters to taking a bite but then the stag unfortunately turned at the last second. At least he nearly did it. Unlike the rest of these fools. Did they even know how to hunt? Damn it, if Azazel were here, he'd take that beast down with one bite and finish the rest of these idiots off without even losing his breathe. Seeing the stag rear up again in another attack, Zheana saw an opportune moment for a perfect strike to its exposed throat while it was distracted. Screw waiting for Goliath taking the last bite, she was the only one who even landed an attack out of the group in the first place. If they left it all up to the giant buffoon, they'd starve tonight. Pathetic.

Lining herself up for the kill, she poised her body for a sprint when Castiel did the most stupidest thing and raced himself right into the stags hoof, he was struck down hard and while every one was distracted by Castiel's injury, the stag took its chances to make a run for it. Hati immediately took off after it and Zheana did too, chasing right behind the brute as her paws padded heavily over the terrain. As they raced down after beast, Zheana found herself being impressed that Hati was keeping up well despite his injuries and as they neared the stag, the fae purposely lagged behind to watch how the brute would fair and as they got closer and closer, Zheana could feel her heart racing in anticipation at the Scout almost snapping his jaws around the stags hind leg, but alas, it was a miss and the game was over. Watching from where she had stopped, she gazed over the male briefly, before eliciting a small chuckle under her breathe before turning around back for the hunting party with Hati not far behind. When they returned, she shook her head at Goliath in silent communication and rounded over towards the Healer that looked more then sorry for himself.

Her ears tipped at the sound that came out of the Healers muzzle and inwardly she sneered at the sign of weakness, but out from her jaws poured sympathy. “Are you hurt really bad, Castiel? Can you move at all?” The fae tilted her head before lowering her snout to sniff at the Healers dome. She could scent the blood upon him and when the brute made another sound, Zheana pulled back as though she was afraid that he had hurt him further, but it was really because she didn't want to let the male hear her growl of irritation. She doubted she could be as curt as she was with Hati to tell him to get up and start moving. From the corner of her eye, she noticed her Scout mate looking her way before taking his leave from the party without permission and the fae found herself smirking a little and quickly rounded over towards Goliath before the Alpha had the chance to pick on the injured Scout.

“Please, don't mind him. Hati got extremely close to almost catching that stag. He's just probably really disappointed. If Castiel is too injured, do you want me to run back to the den to get one of the other Healers to come out, Goliath?” Zheana questioned with a lowered head. “What about you, Aven and Rorin, are you both alright to go back?” She looked over towards the other fae and the Omega. They were both hit by the stag as well, but they seemed alright enough to be able to walk on their own, but Zheana wasn't sure if they could take a sprint to and back.

Vespertine Vagabond generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 3!

User Image

location : Sioux den site
                                                                              with : Vetis
                                                                              condition : Feeling a little proud of himself.
                                                                              ooc : Sorry for the wait! Hope this is alright, heh. I can always change things if something is not to your liking. I figured a little spar couldn’t hurt. :3

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Lukav wasn’t overly surprised when Vetis got between him and the chunk of meat, saying he could only have it if he earned it. If there was something Lukav had learned in his three months among the Sioux pack, it was that nothing ever came easy and even pups had to fight and earn their keep at times. At only two months old, Lukav had had to adjust from being loved and coddled by his parents to being ignored at times, left to his own devices, and punished quickly and somewhat harshly when he did something wrong. It was definitely a rough transition, but Lukav grew to like it. He enjoyed being treated as an adult and expected to perform well to get a bit of praise and “love” from the adults. Lukav was a little taken aback though when his adoptive father crouched and snarled a challenge at him, saying he would have to beat him in a fight?!

Being only about one fourth the size of the larger black brute, Lukav didn’t have too great a chance at getting a hit in, let alone beating the other wolf in a fight, especially if Vetis was taking it seriously, and he wasn’t one to just mess around like the alpha had been doing with the two females earlier. Lukav felt a wave of relief when Vetis added that if he lost the fight he would just have to hunt something for himself when the scout went out to perform his duties. That was basically what he wanted to do anyway! He just would have to do it on an empty stomach if he lost. Lukav wouldn’t mind just throwing the fight and waiting until later to hunt his own prey, but he knew his adoptive father wouldn’t be too pleased if he didn’t at least attempt to take up the challenge. That would just be weak and lazy and cowardly of him, and Lukav didn’t want to appear to be any of those things in front of his father or any of the other wolves who might be watching.

A small low growl rumbled in Lukav’s throat as he also bent his legs slightly, getting into a more relaxed position so he could quickly react or get into a position to attack. He looked up at Vetis a sly gleam in his dark cyan eyes. His lips curled back into a little snarl, “Fine, I’ll do it. But you’re gonna look really dumb if you’re bested by a pup.” He allowed himself a small chuckle. He knew there was no chance in hell he could really win in a fight, but if he could possibly get a couple decent hits in to distract Vetis, he could quickly reach the prize and thus win the little challenge. No matter what happened, this would be a nice little learning experience and a win-win for Lukav either way, so he wasn’t going to stress himself out about the end result.

Lukav started to circle the other brute, his eyes shifting from Vetis to the hunk of meat beginning to attract flies behind him as he moved back and forth, trying to lull the older brute into believing that he wouldn’t actually attack, but rather attempt to just go for the meat. With a quick burst of speed, he moved toward the meat, but the moment Vetis moved to get between it and the pup, Lukav would turn at him, snapping his little jaws wildly. He managed to get a n** at one of Vetis’s ankles with his razor teeth before quickly jumping back. He was a little surprised by his minor success, though his little bite was likely just an annoyance rather than anything that truly hurt. None the less, it had brought him somewhat close to the meat, but nowhere near close enough to grab it or anything. Even if Vetis pinned him to the ground and walloped him after that, Lukav would still feel a little proud for his small accomplishment. To truly impress his new father he would have to do a lot better than that though.

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Little Sholac

Dangerous Lunatic

User ImageUser Image
                                                ooc: open. • ωιтн: no one. • ʟocαтιoɴ: Clearing/Hunting Grounds.

As Nox layed beneath Azazel, she growled playfully and constantly tried to get the brute off her. She wasn't the biggest fan about being pinned down for so long, being a dominant female and a warrior she didn't like this position all to much. The fae, squirmed and occasionally tried to bite at the chest and neck of Azazel but she didn't even get far, before he'd send her head back to the ground. She huffed, and impatiently waited for Azexira to make her move. Surely her female counterpart wasn't going to let her down. Azazel commented towards Nox, telling her that he should be allowed to give her a 'makeover' every day. She grunted and rolled her eyes. His slobber was to much for her to handle. Like any fae, having spit all over yourself wasn't attractive in their minds. She snorted and then watched Xira come over. Her friend was going to forfeit, Nox could tell by her movements. It was a fun playtime while it lasted, you didn't often get to 'play' with Azazel. Nox received a lick from Xira between her eyes and she peered at her friend. She grinned at the comment about not making Nox herself a meal. Nox turned her eyes back to Azazel, when he commented that he couldn't eat such a 'beautiful fae'. Nox flustered up and looked away nervously. Did he really think her beautiful? No male had ever commented on her looks, and to have it coming from such a strong and high ranked brute made Nox wonder. Was she really that eye-catching? She blinked and turned her attention back to Xira who had laid down on the ground and then rested her head amongst Nox's body.

Nox blinked and inside she was smiling. This was a clear message that Xira would have given her life had it been a real fight. That's what was special about the two. They fought along side each other and would die for one another. How it came to be that their bond was so strong, none would know. When Nox had joined it seemed that Xira and her had clicked. Nox would do anything for the fae, and would protect her with her life. Blinking, she was finally released from Azazel and when Azexira moved off her, Nox sat up slowly. She shook out her fur and grunted as Azazel had told his sister to make her pretty again. "Still pretty, even will all this nasty drool on me." She softly spoke and turned towards her friend. "That was fun. I'll see you after? I'm sure you have some other stuff to do.. I'll go clean up" It wasn't that she didn't want the company of Xira, it was just that she wanted to be alone for a bit. Like this morning, maybe she'd find something else to torcher.

As she was about to make her leave of the densite, her eyes caught sight of Frost and Azazel. Nox frowned and then rolled her ember eyes before trotting right past the two into the forest. She gave a flick of her tail, obviously annoyed, but what could she say? Although every fae wanted the Alpha he had yet to claim someone. That meant every female was fair game. But that didn't mean that the females wouldn't show jealously or haste. Sighing as she exited the densite, she moved quickly through the paths to the river that divided the territory with the hunting ground. She was quick to cross the river, her fur soaking in the water. This washed the drool off her and any lingering dirt. Shaking her fur she stood on the opposite side, her eyes turning back for a minute and then glaring forward. She inched forward and then slowly made her way to the edge of the brush. Her eyes peered out into the clearing. Maybe she'd find a Uktena wolf out here alone, so she could have some real fun.

ωoʀᴅcoυɴт ⇨ 662.

Unique Romance generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 5!

Friendly Werewolf

12,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
User Image

xxxxA f t e r snapping at Nevera to leave Jah be an she spoke down about the injured male slightly. Before anything could really happen the damned fool attempt to attack her, watching him she laughed a crackled witch like laugh as he miserably failed right in front of her. He put all the weight on his sore paw, she told him not too. Wolve's oughta listen to her, she's a very smart individual. She looked too the black fae who she just challenged, surely she thought this was amusing too. "Go lay down before you hurt yourself any further Jah." she said, almost in a babish way as if she was talking to a young wolf. Surely, she could attack him back but she felt it would be better to attack someone who's full of life, not weak like Jah currently is. She didn't take pride in beating down those who were already down, at least in a physical sense. Nev agreed, backed up her statement more or less.

xxxxN o t soon after the male's terrible make for an attack, Nev took the bait and there was a fight taking place in a matter of seconds. The scout lept at Storm, the healer snarled loudly as the other's body slammed into her own hard. Growling lowly as though to say you've got to try harder than that, as she extended the space between her front and back legs to easily rebalance herself from the hit. Suddenly an excruciating pain erupted within her back leg. A high whine squeaked from her throat that she turned into a vicious snarl as she acted quickly and snapped her jaws around the base of the black fae's tail. Muffled growls could be heard as she dug her fangs deeper and deeper into the flesh of one of the wolfs most sensitive areas of ones body. Storm could feel her own blood dripping down her leg from where the wound was made, but she moved not, she wasn't going to try and kick Nev off, for the more she dug her teeth in, the healer followed in suit in hopes the female would let go. Shaking her head back and forth she ripped the flesh more and more during each aggressive pull.

xxxxA f t e r several minutes of excruciating pain endured on both parties, Nev let go. Storm was not about to let go, she clenched her strong jaw even harder and in response she seen an open jaw heading straight for her face. Gasping silently she let go and jumped out the way, as she had done so she heard the teeth slap together within her opponent's mouth and the sheer force of that made her shiver. Storm could never allow anyone to bite her in the face again, not only had it brought back horrible memories, it would be twice as painful because most of her muzzle and face were already scar tissue. If she could help it, she would never allow anyone to get a hit on her face, not if it were the last thing she did, it sent her into a blacked out rage and they'd be laying on the ground near death of course. It happened before, while she was trying to work on someone's wound in the healers den, they turned out worse than they were when they got there because of it. Needless to say, they learned their lesson and learned it swift. Staring down Nev she began to circle the fae, "Good attack for a scout." she taunted, licking her blood stained maw. There was a slight limp in her step but it wasn't anything she couldn't handle right now, after all her adrenaline was enhancing her blood flow and heart rate so not much bothered her at all really, only her want for more blood in her mouth had became nearly unbearable. "You think you can land a hit such as that a second time? Try me." she dared the other fae darkly, ready to be attacked again along with ready to attack back as well.

User Image

OOC; Omg, I actually got a GOOD hit...
                                                                        Word Count; 676

Images created by Breathe Disaster

Althoci

ii R a y

WiccaBit generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 4!

Tipsy Kitten

22,515 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Campaign Manager 500
User ImageUser Image
                                                      ´N - O longerrecognize the place that
                                                      call home:❉:
                                                      • N - O◦longer◦recognize ↓ ↓
                                                      xxxthis face as.my.ownΨΨ
                                                      xxS O M EWHERE this fateじ☆
                                                      xxxx I L O S T C O N T R O L
                                                      xxxxxxxxxx☠ ☠ ☠

A muffled snarl escaped her as the other fae clamped her own jaws on Nev’s tail, but despite this she clung to Storm’s leg, until she simply couldn’t anymore. Her jaws opened and she quickly spun, ignoring the extra stab of pain in her tail, and snapped her jaws in Storm’s face. Immediately the healer let her tail go and back off a few steps. Nev could see the brief panic in her eyes, as she seemed to recall something. ‘So she doesn’t like my teeth near her face. Well, we’ll have to keep that information tucked away,’ Nev thought to herself. The dark coated fae enjoyed finding others weaknesses, especially when those others were pretending to be all high and mighty. Perhaps she would have to use that to her advantage. Nev watched as Storm began to circle her, and moved her own paws to keep the healer in front of her. No surprise attacks now. “I’m only a scout by choice, not because I can’t fight,” she snapped, in response to Storm’s taunting. She was still a smarmy little idiot, though Nev would soon see to that.

Another taunt came from the healer, and Nev only chuckled. Perhaps that first hit had only been luck, and now that Storm was expecting her to give it her all, perhaps she wouldn’t even be able to scratch her, but there was no way she was going to give up. She wasn’t afraid of getting a little banged up, if it meant that the other wolves saw that she wasn’t someone to mess with. After a few more heartbeats, pacing, Nev snarled and closed the small distance between them. Nev moved to jump to the right, hopefully setting up Storm’s guard, and then quickly moved to the left, her small frame allowing her move to be quick and effortless for her. She reared up quickly and snapped her teeth by Storm’s ear, catching the thin flesh between her fangs. It tore easily, much to Nev’s delight.

She hoped that being close to the fae’s face would cause her to panic and act rashly. Panic often caused others to act without thinking, and that results in mistakes, mistakes that will help her win. Nev waited for the inevitable counter attack, tensing herself for the sure pain that would be coming.

Location // Densite
                                                      Company // Jah, Storm
                                                      Mood // Piiiiised
                                                      OOC // Meep
                                                      Word Count // 383
                                                      Unique Romance

Dangerous Lunatic

User ImageUser Image
                                                ooc: someone is still open to interrupting their get away. • ωιтн: Fisnae. • ʟocαтιoɴ: base of the mountain {sioux}.

As Nycro groomed his chest and front legs, he eyed Fisnae carefully. She was a smart fae, and defiantly wouldn't mate with him without permission. He would mate with her without Azazel's consent but that was just him. He was a big risk taker sometimes. The brute however, would always respect the fae's wishes and would allow her to take her time. Although he never admitted it out loud, he wanted to think of them as becoming mates. Soulbound and all. It was rare in Sioux, apparently, for love to exist. Nycro didn't get why. Love could exist everywhere, in good and evil. Why half these asses didn't want to show love baffled him. He was just waiting for the right moment, watching the fae he had eyes for and making sure that she actually felt for him before he laid his heart on the line. He wouldn't be afraid to show love, love was not weak. Love is the most powerful emotion one could have. Love is greater then most emotions. Why not embrace it? The brute had to laugh everytime a Sioux member laughed at the love shown between wolves.

However, there was a difference between a love shown properly and one that was all puppish and stupid. Nycro wouldn't roll over for his mate, and play with her like a lost little puppy. No, he would be the dominant factor in the pair. He would provide for the fae, care for her and hell he would defiantly snuggle up to her at night, and he wasn't going to give a s**t about anyone elses opinion.

His head raised as rare words slipped from Fisnae's maw. He stared at her, questioning himself if he actually heard correctly. Did she just call him 'love'? He smirked and watched as the fae became frustrated with herself. She growled and flung her body around and started to head towards the mountains. Nycro chuckled and the snowy brute pushed himself up and slowly moved behind her. He took a few long strides and was walking side by side. His rump bumped into the fae a few times. "What was that?" He asked playfully. Of course, however he wouldn't push to far with her. She had her limits and he knew where to push and when not to push. The white brute took a few strides ahead before he stopped near the base of the mountain. "You ready? We might just make it far enough up here that we'd have to spend and evening away from the pack. Imagine what Azazel will think we did?" He chuckled and tossed his nose towards the mountain. "Lead the way beautiful." He gave a sly smirk, but his words were sincere. She was the most beautiful fae he had ever laid eyes on, that was the truth.

ωoʀᴅcoυɴт ⇨ 471.

Dedicated Loiterer

7,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Keiko
pooɯ;; Indifferent
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Long ago, a colony of humans settled high up in the northern mountains. This clan had left civilization in search of a new place to expand on their numbers and develop a new society for their own. Among them, were two specific beings who are relevant in the tale of Keiko’s beginnings. A mother and father, both simple farmers who had married before leaving with the others to cultivate these new lands. After a short time, they found the food source of animals was dwindling. One day, on a hunt, the tribes hunters stumbled upon a pack of wolves. Keiko’s pack, his family. They had been living peacefully on the mountain for years, keeping their distances from society. The blood shed between the clan and the wolves started, and was fierce. The goddess Lumos had created the land specifically for her children, the wolves. In an attempt to stop her children and the humans from fighting one another, she tried to form a common ground for the two sides. She blessed the unborn in the clan, creating a likeness within them to her wolves.

The farmers wife had for many years tried to conceive a child, but each time had miscarried. Her womb considered to be a wasteland in regards to baring children, they did not worry as everyone else around them had children. These children were said to be born with visible dominant traits of the wolf. Within the first few years, these children were seen as bad omens, and killed for their cursed trait. It was around this time that Keiko was developing within the womb of his own mother, that so too the womb of the farmer’s wife had managed to create life. The farmers were so relieved. It seemed as if the Gods had given them a chance at a child, and that was more than enough for them. As time went on, they realized it was in fact two babies, and their excitement grew still. That was, until the day they were born. One, a baby girl born seemingly fine and the first to enter into the world. Then after the second came out, however, the room went silent. Within a matter of minutes, the farmer had the crying infant in a bag, and was taking it to the river. He carelessly threw it over the edge of the bridge, returning home to go get his rifle.

The old wolf, Lupas picked up the bag with the crying being in mouth and moved back to his den. He and his mate opened it to find one of the strange humanoid beings. He and his wife Luna and their newly born pups were deciding what to do with it. The two decided to take it away from there home. Luna had just had her litter so she kept back to care for them. Yorben, Elyster, Sven, and the last born, Keiko. She nurtured the newborns, waiting fro her mate. Lupas never returned. After days without Lupas, Luna was starting to get hungry. The pups were not too well off either. So, she went out to find food. And she too, never returned. Keiko and his family were left in their den, whimpering and crying for food.

Suddenly, Keiko awoke. He looked around the grounds where he’d fallen asleep by the lake, moving to stand up. It was weird how those memories always seemed to come to him in his sleep. He was starting to get agitated by it in fact. He stepped along, moving toward the den. He paused as he looked back hearing what sounded like snapping twigs. He caught sight of a hunter, and moved swiftly into the brush to keep hidden as he went the long way around. He wasn't dumb enough to lead the enemy back to the pack. Once he got back, he moved along toward the den.

He stretched out, moving in a circle and laying on down. He watched those who were still kicking around. He was really lucky to find such a pack. Taken in and it wasn't too hard to get in. Just hunting down another wolf. It was easy enough, and he and no qualms killing.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Show me how to lie, You're getting better all the time. And turning all against the one is an art that's hard to teach.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image

Widower

Skilled Phantom

User Image
                                            Her hues were focused on the base of the mountain as her world had started to get hazy with rage and anger, with herself. She had been dumb enough to allow the words slip from her maw, hell to even think the words she had been a dumb female who had followed her heart. Sioux was a pack of wicked and heartless wolves, and falling in love was a strange thing and the hunter never in a million years thought that she would be one of the few rare wolves to fall in love, her hunter was a strong brute, hard headed sometimes but strong and she liked his smart a** ways. He was simply in her mind the perfect brute for her, even if he was a brute in Sioux.

Her dark coat was spiked up and her tail puffed up in annoyance her ears rolled as she heard a beetle fly past it. She had a low bassy growl through her body as her kept her muzzle wrinkled in a seemly perma-snarl. She was still beating herself up when she finally heard him speak. The first time he bumped into her she snarled and snapped her fangs at the brute, she had paused to stare at him, however her amber hues were filled with fear, rage, anger and hate, of course all self afflicted as the male had done nothing wrong, but bump into her which was something that the female would have once loved and bumped back. Now in a rage fit she wanted nothing to do but find and kill the nearest animal. Her muzzle needed to be coated in blood and her sanity broke.

She was about to viciously attack Nycro when he pulled ahead and stopped near the base of the mountain. He spoke and she stopped her little hissy fit, a night away from the pack seemed to be exactly what she needed, of course she would have to kill something in fear of losing her ever loving mind of the snowy brute she seemed to enjoy. Just like that, his words had cut off the rage and the anger that had filled her only moments before. Her ears rolled back and she blinked and paused, the brute seemed to have gotten into her broken and frazzled little brain and it was clear to her. Her eyes locked onto the male’s and she rose and eyebrow. “He will flip his s**t, if the male ever noticed, he has his nose so far up the a** of the bitches in the pack.” She said as coolly and collected as she could have said.

Her ears rolled and she looked at him before pausing to take a look back toward the pack’s den, they were quite far from the egoistical male and the rest of the pack. She simply could use the time away from the pack, and perhaps they could simply relax and just be two wolves in love. Perhaps for just one night.

ooc; I feel like ya'll aren't interrupting on purpose, anyone can find them. :)

Firebreathing Waffles

User ImageUser Image

User Image
                                          Xira's ear flicked just the slightest at her brother teasing Nox. It wouldn't have bothered her as much if she felt that he would ever actually decide on a fae to court. Instead, he seemed to use his role as alpha to make his rounds through Sioux's faes like seasons. Always changing and everyone got a little something. It kept the females on their toes in her opinion, and for that reason, she was glad to be his sister and that he wasn't an incest pig. If anyone ever mulled over her with so little affection as Azazel did his faes, well, he wouldn't be 'intact' for very long. A sly smirk played over her black lips as she took her head off of her friend before shifting her eyes from the dark fae to the rust colored brute. "Gentle? Perhaps not if you can learn how to stand on your own four paws by then." Her eyes narrowed, the deep golden honey hues reflecting in the sunlight. "And it takes no effort of myself to make her pretty, even with your spit on her." Her eyes followed him as he walked away before turning to Nox, not really comprehending anything she had said due to being lost in her own thoughts. "Wha..? Yeah, I...I'll catch up with you later." Xira shot her friend the best fake smile she could before turning her back to her, stalking off into the trees until the thick foliage swallowed her small frame from view.

Time passed and Xira's thoughts still lingered, the aching fear of dying alone eating at her stomach making her feel hallow from the inside out. Her brother may have played the field, but at least he had open options. She was five, and six seemed to be too few moons away to keep her comfortable. She let her shoulders fall, her usual sense of pride drained now that she was alone. Alone meant weakness, weakness she wouldn't allow anyone else to see. Azexira sat for a moment, her slim body leaning against the trunk of a tree. If her mother were here what would she think? Surely her father would attack at her moment of weakness. He had always believed it impossible for such a thing to plague his children. The female peeled herself from the tree and continued walking towards the base of the mountains, her shoulders once again squared off, her thoughts and feelings hidden by her will to be strong.

Xira heard voices before she saw results, and a quick sniff or the air reassured her that the biggest threat in the approaching company was a horny hunter and his equally sadistic fae. "Just what I needed today, another sappy love story to make me feel oh so wonderful about my current situation." She stepped into view and let her eyes search over her two pack mates. Her initial question, being the alpha's sister, should have been how and why and possibly even when the decided it was a good idea to sneak off on their own, but seeing as how she wasn't even sure if her brother had seen her leave, she didn't really feel like lecturing the love bird. "Chill your nuts Snowflake, before you get nippy, I couldn't care less right now about reporting back to Azazel." She shot Nycro a sideways glance, in an attempt to silence any smart remark he may have been planning. Whether it worked of not would always be a different story, but at least she could say she warned him of her currently short tempered state of mind. "If I was in fact interrupting, just say so and I will leave you to your company." She then lifted her head and glanced at Fisnae. "You two should really find a way to break through my brother's thick skull about this. It would save you the trouble of sneaking around, and it would keep me from having to bend the truth about where you were. Which of course, is what I have decided I will probably have to do here." As willingly as he normally would have called for her brother, Fisnae was her friend, and Xira, unlike some, found her relationship with Nycro charming...disturbing, but charming.

where base of the mountains xxx with fisnae and snowflake xxx thinking f*cking great xxx ooc ok found them...check xxx

mc2's Spouse

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Where: Forest
With: Abadiah and Jupiter
Fluffy Apocalypse

KaykoWolfgodess

Why: Scouring the forest
User Image
Makoce was happy both of her mentors weren't mad at one another. When Jupiter suggested that they continue on with their herb and berry hunt while also turning it into a makeshift lesson for her she let out an excited yip and nodded happily. This was so exciting! She almost never got to do her lesson with both older wolves! So she followed the older fay and Abadiah towards the forest edge with her long tail practically wagging in anticipation and only her own self restraint kept her tongue from rolling out like a common dog. When they finally reached the meadow she waited patiently for her instructions, although her tail causing a slight dust storm in the dirt might say otherwise, and when she had heard them all she bounded out into the field searching for anything remotely familiar.

She found one hanging from some trees looking like extra long leaves that she had seen Abadiah routinely take as well as some of the older scouts and hunters. The name escaped her but she was sure it handled pain in the muscles as well as the bones. She had tried climbing to get to it but that had failed rather horribly causing her to tumble tail over head into a barrel roll. Her second approach was jumping to reach it but even when she braced herself for it she could only ever reach the tips of some, tickling her nose as if teasing her by being out of her reach. Finally she just began searching for logs to use to climb on top of when she found a small patch of another herb that she recalled being named "Nettles" or something to that effect. Makoce vowed to get those after she got these blasted leaves! When the logs were piled high enough she took a running start towards them and jumped up on top. They wobbled a bit but stayed put long enough for her to grab a branch of them and jump off before it fell apart. The young fay brought the branch to where her mentors were sitting before running off and grabbing a mouthful of the Nettles and bringing them also. That left her with just one more to find. She went out sniffing for the ones she knew but couldn't find any, having only been to this corner of the forest a couple times. It was when she was going through the small meadow she smelt something that she'd only smelled once or twice and traced it to these bright white flowers with yellow centers. Their scent was strangely calming and she liked the way they looked so she took it back to her mentors with a soft yip to alert them that she was ready.

"Umm..the one on the branch, I sorta forgot its name b-but I know it's good pain reliever for sore muscles and arthritis pain because I've seen some of the scouts and hunters use it as well as you Abadiah." Makoce looked embarrassed to have forgotten its name while she glanced over at the male when she mentioned his name. "These bunches as Nettles, you shouldn't really eat them without crushing it a bit because it will sting something awful," which she knew from experience, "the roots are good for curing poisons, the seeds are good for bites from other wolfs, and the leaves help with opening the..the b-bronchital? They help with trouble with breathing." she had a bit of trouble with that one word but overall felt ok with her presentation of the plant. She then turned to the last plant and looked both parts anxious and excited about it. "I don't exactly know what this one is, but I found it in the meadow and it smells really nice and calming and I think you all use it when mothers are giving birth. B-because I sorta remember it from umm...." the young novice trailed off thinking of her mother's tragic birthing and tried not to get to hear her father's rough voice in the back of her mind yelling at her for it. "I've never seen it before but I like its scent and flowers, do you know what it is?" Makoce looked at both Jupiter and Abadiah with excited expectancy.

Hilarious Flatterer

Maxie
Uktena Pup

User Image

Even if the punishment was over, Maxie wasn't comforted by much, here came the lecture once again. She knew that Valora meant well and was only trying to teach her a lesson, but who enjoyed being in trouble? Certainly not Maxie. No, she hated being in trouble and now she felt like a fool, trying to cheat in a game. There was no need to cheat, it wasn't like a game of hide and seek was so hard. She would have found Valora eventually and the fae's words reminded her that cheating had been bad. But no matter how much she apologized, that wouldn't help, she'd already committed the crime. What would Goliath and the others think? They'd be so disappointed in her, no one liked a cheater. Her ears laid flat on her head as she contemplated everything and this little lesson that she happened to be facing. She would have to try her best to be the wolf that the pack expected to be.

Looking up at Valora as the fae licked her muzzle, apparently letting her that she was no longer upset with her on the matter. That made her feel a little better and as the paw was removed from her, she finally made her way to her feet though she was focusing her attention on the ground. "Yes, I've learned my lesson. I'll try not to do it again.." Maxie murmured, her voice low as she looked away from her. She wasn't being dishonest, she was still upset with herself for being so foolish. Though apparently, Valora had an idea on what to do. "Can we try to fish?" It was a small question, and when it came to it, Maxie was still very nervous. She didn't want to upset Valora again. Plus, in this way, she wouldn't get herself into too much trouble if they stayed in one place and it would give her practice on hunting.

Another matter came up and that was enough to catch her attention. Were there any hunters or scouts hiding about the densite? "Do you think that they'd really come if we asked them? Aren't all of the hunters hunting right now? What if they're too tired and don't want to?" This was enough to bother Maxie in the slightest and she lowered her ears though she realized, she couldn't give up just yet, there had to be someone that could go with them. Both ranks of the pack were something that Maxie wanted to do when she got older, it was too bad that she couldn't do both. She was eager to try both out and see how it went, though!

Stephy goes Rawrr

karama_the_fox_demon generated a random number between 1 and 4 ... 1!

Shy Healer

User Image

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                    User ImageUser ImageUser Image
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

For a hunting party composed of mainly warriors and scouts things were going rather well for the group. Sure they were going after already wounded prey to start off with but it was the perfect choice for the first time having to have this particular mix of ranks working together. Hell even Bjorr had managed to get close enough to the struggling and wounded deer to sink his fangs into one of the deer’s good legs nearly managing to pull the struggling animal down himself. Before it managed to break free from the Warrior as Rook watched. Keeping her pace even with that of the animal and rest of the hunting party. The fea was to say the least impressed that they were doing so well, after all everyone but herself were not trained to hunt or keep up such a pace like this for too long. Yet they were all doing very well and Rook could have howled in joy just because of how well everyone was doing.

But it wouldn’t do her any good just to sit back and watch as everyone else had all the fun now would it? Especially when she was supposed to be leading the hunting party. She needed to lend a paw as well not just tag along and watch everyone. So moving in closer to the wounded deer Rook quickly determined what would be the best place to attack the animal. In order to do the most damage or bring the thing down. Two of its legs had seen better days and another good bite was sure to bring it down, but as the huntress moved to strike movement out of the corner of her eyes distracted. The energetic female just long enough to cause her to lose her step for a few beats allowing the deer to pull ahead and out of range of the females jaws. Well curses, she knew better then to let herself be distracted like that. But well the hunt wasn’t over just yet.

Turning her head briefly away from the hunt the huntress took note of the fact that Varko had broken away from the rest of the group. To take on a stag who had taken it upon himself to stand and fight rather than run with the rest of the herd. Under normal circumstances Rook and a few of the hunters would have been able to help deal with this sort of thing. Keeping the large healthy stag from causing any of them any real harm by dancing around him swiftly. Sure Varko was a warrior and he knew how to fight and was by far stronger than for example she was. But, Varko was not a hunter he did not have the experience dealing with this sort of situation like she did. He could get hurt, hell he could get killed and that was more than enough cause for concern.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

User Image

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Tipsy Kitten

22,515 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Campaign Manager 500
User Image
User Image

Their entire hunt went terrible. Everything sort of just spun out of control. A few of the wolves were injured and bleeding. After all of them tried and failed, some of them multiple times, the injuries to the wolves forced them to simply back off. It wasn’t worth the risk anymore. Only Goliath, Aven, and Zheana were uninjured. Castiel was cowering, looking mortified and terrified at the same time. Hati was clearly pissed. He too had been injured, but instead of letting one of them look him over, he tossed a glance at his fellow scout and took off. Rorin spoke up, asking the Alpha male if he could go and see to his wounds. Aven gave him a worried look. He and Hati shouldn’t be out roaming by themselves, not with how they were bleeding, they could pass out from blood loss and get injured further. Zheana asked Goliath if she wanted her to run to the den to get another healer in case Castiel had been injured as well. At the white fae’s next question, Aven nodded. “I’m alright, but maybe one of us should go after Hati, I don’t like the look of his injuries, and I’d hate for him to get hurt further by being on his own,” she said, looking to her.

Castiel, if you aren’t too badly injured, could you come look at Rorin’s injury?” She asked, walking over to him. She gave the gentle healer a lick on his ears. He must be feeling bad, like herself that the hunt had failed. It certainly wasn’t his fault though. He was a healer, not a hunter. If anything, it was her fault that the hunt had failed. The thought made her sigh heavily, and she made note to speak to the Alpha and apologize later, but for right now, Castiel was needed, he had to buck up. “Come on, Castiel, don’t worry about the hunt, it wasn’t your fault that the buck got away. I’m a trained hunter and I couldn’t land a single attack. Some days are just unlucky, you know?” She gave him a gentle nudge, then looked to Goliath. “Alpha Goliath, with your permission, I’d like to go after Hati just to make sure he’s okay.” Once she had his permission, she took off quickly in the path that Hati had gone. Aven used the scent of his blood to follow him, and breathed a sigh of relief when he came into sight.

Hati, wait up please! You shouldn’t go off on your own where you’re injured,” she called. Even from here she could hear slight catches in his breath, as though he was in a lot of pain. “At least let me accompany you back to the den, just to be sure that you don’t get hurt further out here.” She finally caught up, matching her pace to his with ease.

Location // Forest
                                Company // Goliath, Zheana, Hati, Rorin, Castiel >> Hati
                                Mood // Upset, worried
                                OOC // Hope this is alright~
                                Word Count // 481

Unique Romance

Acid Candy Drops

iBluezuki

Althoci

Breathe Disaster

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff