Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Fairy

x x x x x x xMy past has followed me in
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xI just ( can't ) get away

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x I'm not the s a m e as I was
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x Leaving my disarray

User Image

x x x x( Take me [ j ] [ u ] [ s ] [ t ] as I am )
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xI'm broken down
~ ~x x

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x( Pull me [ i ] [ n ] [ t ] [ o ] your arms )
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xI'm hanging on to every word

User Image
Location: Forest Company: Caith and Ceralia Feeling: Anxious Word Count: 607

xxx“I know,” she offered him a sad reply. She had always been close to her brother, but there was no time to worry about his loss at the moment. Getting everyone to safety was more important and she would have time to mourn her loss later. “Don’t worry about me, I’ll be okay,” she nuzzled him back in return. It was appreciated that he cared but they truly did have more pressing matters and honestly she didn’t want to think about it anymore. Especially, considering the fact that later she wouldn’t think about much else, but the loss of her brother.

xxxShe was waiting for Caith’s reply to Cerelia’s question, but before she even realized what had happened the other had taken off. It was a moment after he took off that she realized he had gone to save his sister. So, Azura sat down and waited. He would be back, and for now they were in a spot safe enough where it truly didn’t matter if they waited for a bit. That and she understood quite well why he had taken off Azuka would have done the same for her and she would have done the same for her own brother had there been a cry for help like that.

xxxWhen Caith rushed back on the scene he had wounds that surely hadn’t been there before. “Never mind us, are you okay?” Nothing had really happened to them in his absence that was worth any worry in Azura’s opinion. They had literally both had just waited for his return. Azura’s ears perked when she heard the Alpha’s call, she was glad to hear him. She had been worried that he might not have gotten out, but it would appear she had been wrong to really worry about it.

xxx“Alright, we can work on that,” she nodded her head to Caith. “Just be careful,” she didn’t want his wounds getting worse given how wet everything currently was. Then Azura turned her attention to Cerelia. Wagging her tail at the other before starting to look around for somewhere safe for them to get out of the rain and rest. As it would do them all well to get out of this wet weather and wait it out before trying to see just how much damage had been done to their home. Although, it would appear some would be braving everything to see what exactly had been done to their home by all this flooding.

xxxIn truth Azura wouldn’t be surprised if they would have to find somewhere else to make their home. There was already a lot of damage that was quite obvious to her. That and they had run because of flooding, the thing about flooding is that it took time to get rid of that much water and it was likely they would have their original home again depending on the damage. Sighing she glanced at Cerelia before asking, “Do you think we even have a home to go back to?” She was curious to hear the other’s thoughts on the matter.

xxx“I mean with all this flooding, it’s unlikely the all the dens survived.” She didn’t want to sound pessimistic, but she was just worried. That and she would rather worry about this then think about other matters that had happened. Also at least in this way she was making an attempt at conversation, which wasn’t something she was truly good at. Something that many of the others of her pack had probably realized by now. That didn’t stop her from trying though, after all, practice made perfect. That’s why she was good at fighting.

--

OOC :Like two weeks later, I finally squeeze a reply out.

Quote:
                                                  There should be someone here, but I'm lazy~

x x x Save me from losing myselfx x

x x xI'm hanging on by a thread x x x

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

Can you s e e who I am

U n d e r n e a t h my scars?

I'm a f r a i d to fall

So I'm holding on to y o u

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

x x" No, I won't let go "
x x x I'm [ hanging ] on by a [ thread ]

iBluezuki's Wife

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,550 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
User ImageUser Image

Talon snarled in Claudia’s direction. She mocked him after he felt the decency to save her and was repaid with a snark comment. ”Watch your tongue fae, unless you’d prefer I let your spine break under the next pain. Maybe I’ll take that pretty little pelt of yours for myself.” he said darkly, not literating whether she would still be alive or not by that point. Knowing the sadistic ways of the brute, most likely she’d still be alive to his likings. Turning with a huff, he lead the group up the mountain and towards higher grounds. Idly his paws faltered at a few far off howls, his sensitive ears picking up on the sounds before he pushed on. ”Good. It seems Uktena is suffering pain” his tongue lolled, licking his chops at the thought of a good meal, his most recent one ruined before he could deliver it home. the hunter brushed once up against Meera in greeting, though he was more determined to find them somewhere dry than to show affection at the moment.

Leading his group up the mountain, he took the easier trails, using fallen trees and boulders to their advantage that seemed less likely to give way than others. ”A little further. I’ve traveled this mountain once or twice before, there are rocky ledges up above. We’ll be dry at least” he spoke, his tone flat and unwavering. Shaking out his head a moment, he led the faes up still, their trek perhaps longer than they’d have liked. Well, they would just have to deal with it, there were most likely still others scattered, so they should at least count themselves lucky that would have a place to nestle down for the night. When they finally reached the rocky overhangs, a noteable chill ran along the air from the higher elevation, causing even Talon to shutter even for a moment. His fur clung to his sides,making him look smaller than he was as it was doing with the others no doubt by now. Sniffing the air before approaching the ledges to be on the safe side, even smell was hard to decipher with all the rain; despite the hindrance, he deemed it safe and was quick to take shelter under the rocky formation. Its foundation was sturdy, not even this much water could erode away at the heavy rocks there, leaving the four wolves little to worry.

”We will rest here for the night, come morning, it’s best we start looking for Azazel and the others. he said firmly before shaking out his fur. His tongue began licking furiously at his flanks and chest, trying to dry up what he could as best he could in their situation. they were sopping and would most likely still be dripping wet well into an hour or two, but he wasn’t concerned about that. They weren’t getting any wetter. The cool floor was nice to his paw pads, soothing the ache that was deep rooted from the random thorns that had pricked them and the harder terrain they had traveled through. His eyes scanned over the others, searching for any wounds that would likely hinder their travels. Shaking out his head, it still hurt like a b***h, but he’d get over it himself. His eyes fell on Ronja and he chuckled slightly at her more comical appearance from the rain. ”You look like a drowned rat.” his eyes lit briefly with humor before he yawned and stretched, eyes landing on Meera a moment. He licked her forehead before sitting back on his haunches, watching the rain pelt the ground with such ferocity.

Outofcharacter; Cerelia is next. I have no idea where Cato is so I’ll work on Sid after that.

Himaru77's Queen

User Image

Pack: Sioux, Provider
Mood: Still wet, still pissed.

Claudia turned her icy blue eyes in Talon's direction. "Oh Talon, I'm shaking in my pelt." She snapped, lips drawing back to expose her fangs. "Say that to me again when you could actually manage it." She rolled her eyes and continued following. Talon could act leader all he wanted, it allowed her to think of other matters while he worried about where they would sleep. So she put her paws on auto, and followed where the others led, and thought. I wonder what this water will do to our home? Maybe some of the more annoying wolves in Sioux died. She gave a toothy grin a bit at the through. Either way, Azazel's sure to be fire-y after all this. Probably best to keep a low profile around him for the next little while.

As they finally reached the ledge Talon had been talking about, Claudia took the change to asses what she could see from here, which wasn't much aside from water and dirt. Water and dirt was all she could smell too, not to mention it was all over her pelt. She sat as far from the others as she could get, and began to lick her pelt clean, though it was likely a lost cause. Normally Meera's company she could handle, but with Talon glued to her side like a sniffling pup, she was steering clear from that situation.

She turned her head back in the other's direction to see Talon chilling his paw, and snorted lightly to herself. That was perfect, as that was just like Talon. A Thorn in the paw. And the goodnight scene going on between the two lovebirds was enough to nauseate her, so she turned her head back away, laying it on her paws. To put herself to sleep, she recalled the beautiful sounds Uktena had been making. Such sorrowful sounds were like music to her ears. It would only be better if she had raised the pup that caused them that pain, or perhaps did it herself. Either way, that was one of the only positive things about being trapped up here with this drenched group she was forced into. As soon as the sun rises, I'm out of here. Back to the rest of the pack, where we can maybe get some hunters to catch something to eat, and find a dry place to set up the den again. Yes, as soon as the sun rises. With a single yawn, she was asleep.

Occ: Sorry this took so long!

User Image

Adorable Lionheart

User Image
                      #ea8d96
                                          Rue was fighting, she was trying to get to the surface again. Something dug into her scruff. It held her tightly and she would have yelped if she could. Teeth were digging into her skin but whoever had her was saving her life. She was lifted from the water with a few tugs and she lay over the branch coughing and sputtering while Sev stood nearby trying to encourage her to get up. She rose to her paws very carefully. She trembled as she crawled off the branch and once on solid ground, she flopped down panting heavily.

As soon as she was stable, Sev sniffed her wounds even cleaning a few of them. He kept asking if she was okay. Rue kept her head down, panting hard. She was trying to catch her breath and make sure that she wasn't drowning. Her coat was still sopping wet and she began to shiver. It was colder now that her coat was soaked completely from falling into the water. ”I am okay.” she said but her voice was only a whisper.

She was still scared but she saw Caith knock the body into the water. He was gone. He wasn't coming back and he could never hurt her again. Rulihn got to her paws once more and then leaned against Sev. She couldn't even manage to shake her coat yet but that was because she was still dizzy. ”We need to find shelter and wait out the storm.” She was shivering still as she leaned on Severide.

”Can you help me?” She was hurting and a few of her wounds still bleeding. She had thought that he was going to kill her and he hadn't. Caith had saved her once again and Rulihn needed to thank him but Caith was already gone. Her ears flipped back as she whined softly. She took a few steps and then tried shaking her coat. She lost her balance and fell again. Right now she was completely pathetic.

Rulihn let Sev help her up and the two began looking for shelter. It took a few minutes but they soon found a small outcropping that would shelter them from the storm that was raging around them. Rulihn heard the call for the scouts and she hoped that they would respond to her brother. The territory wasn't safe right now.

Rue curled up in a dry area. She placed her head on her paws and shivered again. ”Do you think our home will still be there when this is over? Everyone got out okay, right?” She wanted to believe that desperately but she knew it wasn't true. They had lost lives today. Sioux wolves were spotted on the territory and Rue knew she couldn't have been the only one alone. They had probably lost a few lives. ”Is our home even safe anymore?” She'd always been worried about Sioux but now she was worrying about the weather and Sioux. It was just all too much for Rulihn. She whined softly as she curled up tighter trying to warm her body.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff