Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lady Ruee's Husband

Dangerous Werewolf

User Image

S K Ö L L S K Ö L L S K Ö L L S K Ö L L S K Ö L L S K Ö L L S K Ö L L S K Ö L L S K Ö L L S K Ö L L S K Ö L L S K Ö L L S K Ö L L S K Ö L L S K Ö L L S K Ö L L S K Ö L L S K Ö L L S K Ö L L S K Ö L L S K Ö L L

Zevran watched as Aerona's eyes moved from one spot to the other, until her silver gaze was upon him once more. His dull yellow hues went towards where the scent was coming from, before returning to her when she answered his question. It seemed that she had been napping, after having collected herbs for the herself and other Healers. That didn't shock the brute at all, Healers tend to do that sort of stuff, except Sioux's Healers also gathered poison as well. Zevran had found it sort of relieving that she was to the point with him instead of bullshitting around with her answer, an admirable thing. Watching as she stood and made her way to the pond, returning his question. "Azazel gave me orders to see if Zheana had left anything for us, and it seems that she has." Lowering his head, he picked up the five feathers that were glued to one another with dried blood. Suddenly, out of nowhere, pain shot through his chest. "Ngh..." He dropped the feathers, his body began to tremble lightly for a split second before it stopped. He turned his head in the direction from where he had come from, ears erect and tail high. 'H-Hati?...' Has his brother been injured?! He growled, picking up the feathers once more.

Looking at Aerona, he watched as she made her way towards the fallen tree in which she had been sleeping on earlier. The massive brute approached her, nostrils flaring as the scent of earthy fungus was apparent. To some wolves, the scent was so strong, it made one sick to their stomach, but not to Zevran, and it seems that neither Aerona was affected by it. "What is that scent?" He asked, eyes searching for them. The brute was still impressed that she had been able to find them, and he wanted them, for later of course.

Out.Of.Cocoapuffs:// Sorry it's so short.../:

User Image

x x x x x x Z E V R A N
CHASER OF THE MOON CHASER OF THE MOON CHASER OF THE MOON x x x x x x x x x
c h a s e r xx of xx the xx m o o n x x x x x x
Sioux Warrior
Aspiring Beta

Quote:
Stephy goes Rawrr

WiccaBit generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 2!

Tipsy Kitten

22,515 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Campaign Manager 500
User ImageUser Image

xxxxGhost was pleased with his attack on the stag. It was already slowing down which would help out immensely. Hopefully it wouldn’t take much more to bring the creature down. After an attack from Bjorr, he was positive that only one more hit was needed to take down this stag. Unfortunately however, Rook’s attack failed. He growled, frustrated. “That’s okay Rook! You’ll have a chance to try again!” He called encouragingly. They hadn’t failed yet! He dashed quickly to try and catch up with the stag once again. He wanted to at least try and slow the thing down so that Rook could make an attack. He jumped in, hoping to hit the stag where he had before, but the stag moved to the side at the last second, and his jaws snapped down on empty air. He growled and fell behind a bit.

On the sidelines, Varko was encouraging them, when suddenly his voice was cut off. Ghost looked in curiosity to see what had caught the warrior’s attention, to see another stag almost stomping down on him. He looked to Rook who could also see the situation. “Rook, I think you can handle this one by yourself, it should only need one more good hit to take it down! I’ll go help Varko!” He called, before dashing off towards the brute and the new stag. Clearly the deer was hoping to save it’s friend, but Ghost had the same idea, determined to at least scare it enough to get it to back off. Running up behind it, he snarled threateningly and snapped his jaws a few times, not really attacking it. After all, they only needed one stag, and the other one was already mostly down. They could just drive this one away instead, so he didn’t want to injure it and make it suffer. “Come on Varko, let’s get this one away from the others!” He barked to the other brute. Growling he moved to one side of the deer, hoping to drive it to the other side.

The stag, no longer as confident with another wolf near it, reared and flailed it’s legs and hooves. Ghost was careful to move around, avoiding the hooves that could cause lots of damage if they landed in the right spot on a wolf. He also made sure to watch where Varko was, while also keeping an eye on the two fae’s dealing with the other stag.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xxL O C A T I O N : Forest
                                                xxC O M P A N Y : Hunting party
                                                xxM O O D : Excited, determined
                                                xxO O C : Ugh...
                                                xxC O U N T : 407

Lady Ruee's Husband

Dangerous Werewolf

User Image

"Even more treacherous then he is attractive, he's never uttered not a single word without some dishonorable intention;
Every fae he has successfully pursued has regretted it...stay away from him
."

User Image

The large brute walked through the forest towards the den site, drops of blood fell from his wound and onto the grass with each step he took, his vision was slightly becoming a blur. "I-I swear...if t-that mongrels shoves their s-successful hunt in my f-face...I will k-kill him..." He growled, obviously not in the mood for anything. It hurt to breathe, it hurt to walk, and yet, he refused to whine or whimper. He was not going show weakness because he is not weak, never will he lower himself as such. A growl formed in his throat as a jolt of pain shot through his chest. He wanted to sit down, maybe even lay down and sleep a little, but he knew that if he did, he'd die for sure and so he kept going. He swallowed hard as he pushed himself a little more, though slowed when he head someone call out after him. Zheana? He turned his head to look, but didn't stop for her catch up. His vision was now blurred and had not noticed who it was until the fae's tone was clearer and she neared him. It was Aven, one of the pack's Hunters and someone seemingly close to Goliath, but then again, what fae doesn't want to get close to someone of high rank?

He listened as she told him that he shouldn't go off on his own with his injury before saying that he should let her accompany him back to the den. Well, it's not like he could more any quicker, and it's not like he could make it on his own with his blurred vision.
                                          "'Kay" He said as he moved his body closer to her, pressing lightly against her frame, absentmindedly looking for support. Whatever whimpers that should leave him, were replaced by growls instead. He leaned his head to the side and rested it gently on her shoulder, his green-yellow orbs closed as his body moved automatically, allowing her to guide him to the den, as soon as they reached their destination, his body was sure to collapse unless she awoke him. ""

Out.Of.Chocolate:// Sorry it's so shitty. D:

Quote:
                                          ii R a y

Tipsy Kitten

22,515 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Campaign Manager 500
User Image
User Image

Relieved that Hati agreed to let her help him, Aven quickly moved to his side. Despite the fact that he could sometimes be a cranky guy, he wasn’t a terrible wolf at all. He also wasn’t stupid, he knew he needed help even if he refused to show that he was injured. After watching him for a few seconds, she could tell that he was beginning to fade due to his blood loss. His breaths came out in growls. She gave a tiny worried whine and looked ahead of them. Luckily the den shouldn’t be too, too far away. He leaned against her suddenly, and she moved into position to bear his weight, helping him along while trying not to hurt him further. It was an odd gesture from him, but she wouldn’t hold it against him, of course. In fact, if he didn’t remember it she probably wouldn’t bring it up. Aven wasn’t one to hold things over others. He clearly just needed her help, and that’s all she would give. He rested his head against her shoulder, and she gave another low whine, begging him not to fall asleep while they were walking. She didn’t want to have to drag him back to the den, which would probably do more harm then good. Finally, they reached the dens, and Aven guided him to where the healers made their home.

She was crushed when she noticed that not a single one of them was there… Of course, Castiel was with Goliath and the rest of the hunting party still, but where were the other two, Jupiter and Abidiah. She gave a small whine, and then moved Hati into a spot where he could lay down. Finding some moss lying around she grabbed it and pushed it into the wound, as she’d seen done before. “Try and stay awake Hati, I’m gonna run and find one of the healers, I promise we’ll be back real quick. You just hold on! You’ll be fine,” she said urgently, giving his ear a small lick before she left the den. She wasted no time, picking up an immediate run. She wasn’t a scout of course, but being a hunter was the next best thing. She picked up the scent of the hunters with ease and followed it, pushing her muscles to their limit. A low howl left her, as she got closer to the wolves, alerting them of her presence.

Abidiah! Jupiter! I need your help!” She called as she finally spotted them. They were with Makoce as well. She came to a hurried stop in front of them. “Hati got hurt in the hunt, and he’s lost a lot of blood. I brought him back to the den, but you guys weren’t there so I immediately came to find you, but we need to hurry because he needs help right now!” The words left her mouth quickly and almost in a blur.

Location // Forest
                                Company // Hati >> Jupiter, Abidiah, Makoce
                                Mood // Upset, worried
                                OOC // Yup~
                                Word Count // 484

iBluezuki

Fluffy Apocalypse

KaykoWolfgodess
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

location: Near the Uktena territory border > Uktena densite
                              with: Callista > Callista, Hati
                              condition: Welcoming, but still on guard with the outsider and concerned about Hati’s injury.
                              ooc: Oh my gosh, sorry but is her name Castilla or Callista? I’ve been going by the spelling in her posting format, but I just noticed you’ve been writing it out the other way, haha. XD I hope everything else is alright.

Cerelia stood quietly, allowing the travel-weary and dark-coated fae to speak. She introduced herself as Castilla, and Cerelia couldn’t help but notice the rather intriguing accent the wolf spoke with. Clearly she had come a very long way which had been evident from her disheveled appearance before but now was also shown in the raspiness of her unused voice. Cerelia was curious about the cause for this wolf’s long journey. She had mentioned that her name had been given to her by those she sought refuge from, and Cerelia could only assume that that meant she was running from her family and pack. Whatever the cause, it was really none of the warrior’s business at this moment. She would have to address the alpha Goliath about it though. For all she knew, the wolf could be running away for committing some crime or something, so they would have to keep an eye on her.

Another thing that caught Cerelia’s attention after Castilla stated that she only wished to rest for a while before moving on was that she claimed that she had come to find their pack. Now, what could that mean? Are we some renowned pack in distant lands? How strange… More questions I’ll have to ask this Castilla later. Cerelia thought to herself. The questions would have to wait though since she felt that it was a bit more important to get the weak and tired wolf back to the den site to get some rest and treatment. She had decided that allowing the wolf to rest with the pack shouldn’t pose a problem, and if it did then it was simply a matter of asking the fae to move on and find somewhere else to rest and recover. In the end, it would be Goliath’s decision.

“Well, my name is Cerelia. I’m a warrior of Uktena. I’m sure that letting you rest with our pack won’t be an issue. Come along with me.” She stepped forward towards the darker fae and gave her a friendly greeting nudge on the neck with her muzzle as she stepped around to stand alongside her. Standing somewhat close to the other wolf, she was offering herself in case Castilla needed to rest against her as they began the walk toward the den site. Cerelia hoped that the hunt would be over by the time they arrived back so that Goliath would be there to greet this outsider and assess the situation to make judgment on whether she could stay and rest or not. The silvery fae also hoped that making the decision to allow the outsider to come back to the den site with her wouldn’t be an issue… It wasn’t exactly the best idea to allow strangers into the territory, but Cerelia felt that this fae posed no threat and if she did, Cerelia was confident she could handle it.

Eventually, the pair made it back to the den site. Unfortunately, it seemed the hunting parties had not yet returned. Frowning, Cerelia left Castilla’s side to look around and see if anyone was present. The smell of blood hit her moments before she caught sight of the scout Hati laying down near the healer’s den with no one else around at the moment. She shot a glance back at Castilla, “I’m sorry, you’ll have to excuse me for a minute. Please, feel free to rest. As soon as the alpha returns I will have him speak with you and he will have to decide if you may stay.” She said before trotting over toward the injured scout. “Hati! What in the world happened? I’m assuming not a successful hunt…” She muttered, looking over his wound. He seemed only barely conscious and though she couldn’t help with easing any of his pains, she could at least keep him company and keep him awake until the healers returned from wherever they had gone. “Did someone help you back? Are they out looking for a healer?” She asked, lying down beside him and giving him a gentle, comforting nuzzle. She felt bad for just leaving the outsider, but an injured pack mate was an even bigger concern to her.

Fluffy Apocalypse
iBluezuki

Little Sholac generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 2!

Devoted Poster

8,825 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User ImageUser Image

--------нє --------ραιɴ -------- ι --------ғєє--------
··÷¦÷·· ·· ··÷¦÷··x··÷¦÷·· ·· ··÷¦÷·· x··÷¦÷·· ·· ··÷¦÷··x··÷¦÷·· ·· ··÷¦÷··

hereis the cruelness you see • • •

His eyes followed the pup whom agreed to the little deal they had created, thinking this should be rather interesting. With each movement the pup made he tried to get his own body ready to block at the pup's path, figuring he wouldn't dare to fight a full grown wolf. With a snarl escaping he moved forward seconds after Lukav did towards the carcass, his body trying to block the path. Though what happened next took him by surprise, the small razor sharp teeth digging in a bit on his ankle were enough to get a reaction from Vetis. His body moved back as he held his paw up a bit to examine it, not believe the pup got a decent hit in. Let alone a hit at all, but this didn't mean he would allow this to stop either. Shifting his weight he put the paw back to the ground and growled heavily at Lukav, it almost a warning of sorts.

For moments after he growled, his body lurched forward to get a bite on the pup. Which Vetis would openly admit to wanting such to happen, as he never wanted to have a pup out do him. Though at the same time he was very proud that Lukav was smart enough to take a chance like he did. As his body went forward his fangs bared with wide open jaws, that were aimed for the little red neck area of the pup. But when they snapped shut, it was around nothing but air and it would seem the pup not only got out of the way from his attack, he managed to also get between him and the food now. Quick to turn on his heels he stared with his orange hued eyes, his lip twitching over his fangs. The anger was starting grow as he found himself almost completely failing against his adopted son.

Raising he straightened up on all fours and gave a snort of disgust towards the pup. One might say Vetis was giving up on the fight and acting cowardly. When really he was merely stopping for any real damage to his reputation was done. He looked over at the pup and spoke coldly towards him. "I let you win, Lukav...You will need the strength today anyways." Though it was a lie about needing any strength for the day, he still needed to make himself feel just as powerful as the pup surely should. Taking a seat on his haunches he watched Lukav, using his nose to motion towards the meat the pup had earned for today. "You deserve it, you out smarted your old man. Keep it up and before you know it, Azazel will seek you out for assistant with protecting the pack." A softened expression was showed towards the pup for a moment before he stood tall and guarded Lukav and the meat quietly.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Location ↷xxCompanyxxFeelings ↷xxThoughtsxxWord Count ↷xxOOC

Den Areahere Lukavhere Happy & Proudhere He will do great at this ratehere 484 Wordshere Will edit if this is not okay.here

Widower

Skilled Phantom

User ImageUser Image
                                                                The Sioux healer had focused herself on the brown warrior he was tall and built as any good warrior should be. She had interacted with the male before but this time there wasn’t another pack member near them, she didn’t have to listen to the snarls and growls of the moronic wolves that made up all of Sioux. Her silver hues flicked toward his paws, large and his claws were seemingly well kept, the male was much like her in a few ways, well groomed, smart, and sane. She rather liked that; if the healer was to ever mate this brute would be the perfect male. She wasn’t about to give her mind and body to a brute that would simply mate her because that was how the pack kept going. She was quite young for a wolf so she didn’t feel rushed to find a mate but she couldn’t help but feel like were already pre-linked based solely on the fact they were in Sioux and they had the same temperament. The pups would be quite smart and look beautiful. They had the same dark mask around their faces.

She blinked and once he spoke toward her, she blinked and nodded. “Shouldn’t that have been a scout’s job?” she asked simply, that would make the most sense, why would you send a warrior on a tracking meeting. She was quick on her paws when he groaned and dropped the feathers. As a healer she would be there to help any pack member in pain, but he didn’t smell like something was wrong and there was nothing to have hurt him nearby. Her ears rounded and she turned her head looking for something, anything in the open. She moved quick and soundlessly, toward him, she got in his personal space and started to sniff at him. “What happened?” she asked sharply, the brute out of nowhere had pain. Her silver hues blinked when he growled and picked up the feathers again. She farrowed her brow at him and when he ignored her, she continued on her track to her tree.

At his question she lifted her leaf that was hiding her mushrooms and other herbs, “Mushrooms, they are pretty rare and very…interesting as a herb.” Her ears rolled as she placed her paw on the fungi that was very gross to eat but the effects where lovely. Sometimes the effects out weighted the nasty flavor, which in this case was exactly why she had picked quite a mouthful. She had enough of the mushrooms for a month or so of twice a month usage but using them how she actually wanted which was to numb the bodies of extreme pain. She had enough to last quite a while, at least until the bodies of the mushroom broke down and dissolved into the ground once more. Her silver hues flicked onto him, she wondered if the male knew what they were, but he seemed to have wanted one, the look on his face told her everything she needed to know.

Her thoughts turned back to the gasp that Zevran had earlier let out. She was slightly worried about him as any good healer would be when a pack member out of nowhere seemed to have extreme amount of pain. She wasn’t about to ask him again about it, she hoped the male would either tell her or at least say he was okay. She was no moron but she didn’t care a whole lot if the male got her help or not, it was his life not hers. She wasn’t going to be nosey and push him into making him give him a look over, seeming as she could do that from here, nothing from the outside had hurt him.

Waiting for the male to speak she gathered up her herbs and pushed them closer together on the leaf and using her nose and her paws folded the edges down the best she could and added some weight to cause a crease to the leaf to make a basket of sorts. She looked at the brute wondering if he was going to leave or if he was going to ask for something else. Granted the female had nothing better to do but she was going to go back to her den and hide her herbs and go back out to find some more. She needed more, this pack was filled with wolves always getting hurt or needing some form of healing way one or another. I wonder if he will come with me on a herb collecting outing. She thought but she shook her head trying to clear the thoughts from her head, what was the point in having such thoughts.

OUTOFCHARACTER; I hope this is okay Bluee~
User Image

xxxxx

▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫
                                      xx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬xx

Location Provider's den xx Mood Content xx Company Talon, a million pups (now in the Provider den sleeping) and Ronja nearby.xx OOC Sorry it took so long.

The moment Talon was caught sight with food, the rolls of fluff went tearing down after the Hunter and Meera could be seen with a smirk pulling at her lips as the young pups started to run about between his paws, getting in his way and swiping at the food he held in his mouth till he dropped it for them. They swarmed around the bloody stripped of meat, snapping and yipping at each other and Meera knew there was a few who didn't like to share. She greeted the ebony wolf with a nudge of her snout under his neck briefly before taking the meat scrap he offered her and gulped it down before smacking her lips clean. Wolf meat was still by far the sweetest of all. “Thank you, Talon. Who knows when I would have been able to eat with these little ones surrounding me. Being the only Provider around, I don't get a lot off time away from them.” She nuzzled him again, a sign of affection that she only saved for the dark brute and no other and perhaps the young pups. Ever since Talon started being nice to her and conversing with her more, Meera has found that she enjoyed being around the Hunter and was started to find an attraction for the brute. She never considered the prospect of suitors before and she has had some but they never took her fancy. She wasn't interested in Azazel like every other fae present in Sioux and her mostly kept to herself and the pups, so Talon came as a surprise as the friendship practically snuck up on her along with her growing affection. “But they're starting to behave more and more better, if you believe it or not.” Meera chuckled lightly as one of the young ones stole a scrap from another pup which tackled him in return and while the two started to scramble amongst themselves, their scrap of meat was quietly taken away by a small runt and she happily trotted herself over towards Meera and sat herself down against the Provider as she started to chew on her stolen piece of meat. “They're finally getting out of that phase in puphood where they're nipping and everyones paws and ears. They'll be easier to handle soon enough.” She spoke almost endearingly before slyly adding. “And the sooner they're gone from my den.”

Just as she finished saying so, Ronja appeared with more food and the ones who didn't get to fill their bellies went tearing down after the Huntress and Meera snorted at the sight as one practically did a face plant by the faes paw. A couple by now were returning back to Meera's side, nuzzling against her and some even daring to nuzzle against Talon, feeling comfortable around him when he has visited so often before they retreated back into the den to hopefully fall back asleep for their afternoon nap. With such a heavy meal, Meera was sure they would sleep till evening at this rate. Seeing Ronja make her own space not to far, the Provider nodded her head in the faes direction in silent gratitude for her offerings. “I know the two of you haven't hunted in a while, must be making her restless to stay around the den for so long?” She questioned the Hunter as she laid herself down next to him, leaning her body close for his warmth as a stray pup who apparently wasn't sleepy enough started to try to catch her tail. She was almost oblivious to it by now. Hearing a yelp coming from the other side of the den, Meera perked her head up along with her ears as she saw Storm taking a bite from Nevera and in turn with Storm's retaliation. “Yes, a hunt will do the pack good.” She stated again. Lifting her muzzle, she gave a low howl to call back the remainder of the pups back into the Provider den to both get their sleep and to avoid any stragglers that wanted to mingle and ended up getting caught in an angered wolves jowls. Not many of the pack members were as forgiving and would kill a pup if it wasn't their own and it didn't matter if they were a part of Sioux.

“Leave her be.” She commanded, seeing from the corner of her eyes the young rolly polly slowly creeping up towards Ronja for some of her food. Not one for listening, the fur ball tried his luck again at creeping towards the fae and Meera growled under her breathe before leaving Talon's side. “You know better than to steal another wolfs meal, or she'll have you for her lunch instead.” She came up behind the pup and knocked him over with her snout. While he was on his back, she pressed her paw softly onto his belly and pressed with little pressure but it cause him to squirm and wriggle. “You'd make a delicious meal. Maybe I should let Ronja snack on you.” The plump little thing yelped and quickly turned onto his paws again and went scrambling back towards the den with the rest of his litter mates. Turning back to Talon, moved up beside him and gave a small n** at his shoulder. “Let's go somewhere. Ronja can come too, I know she's probably bored out of her skull. The pups will be fine, they'll go to sleep soon enough and the only way they'll get in trouble is if someone goes inside and bugs them. Then it's their own fault.”
User Image

xxxxx

▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫
                                      xx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬xx

Location Somewhere hunting. xx Mood Shoulders hurting a lil bit, but eager to take home the prize. xx Company Rook's hunting partyxx OOC Lame. Lame. Lame. Lame. Lame quickie post, but Unique wanted the other stag gone to continue the hunt and a quick and easy way to get rid of Bjorr by making him go missing after this.

With Bjorr's attention being taken over, it was Ghost instead that came to his aid and the Scout's presence was enough to deter the stags confidence as it started to waver in its decision to attack as it turned from its course to help its ailing friend. Seeing this, Varko ignored the twinge in his shoulder as he brought himself up to pace along the opposite side of Ghost where he snapped and barked at the beast as it reared up again and the Warrior was quick to avoid it this time. Ensuring that the beast didn't try to make a run for its friend again, Varko got in its way and snapped at its hoofs when they were planted at the ground, but not close enough to deliberately shut his jaws around its leg. With the stag now starting to back up in its steps, Varko kept on his prowl, growling with a quick gnash of his fangs whenever it tried to make a sudden move and kept an eye on Ghost to make sure that the Scout didn't end up too close to one of the beasts legs before Varko tempted another snap that would cause the beast to panic. Then the stag did another rearing to its hind legs and Varko, thinking it was going to try and flail around again, it instead leaped up high with its powerful legs and made a clean jump up over the Warrior that had Varko cringing low to his belly to avoid being kicked by its drop. “Darn it.” He cursed under his breath as the stag started to run in the direction back to the two faes instead of away from them when suddenly the beast made a sudden turn and started to run back towards him at full speed. Surprised by this, Varko scrapped at the ground to get out of its way and as it sped by, Bjorr was seen snapping at its tail, running it away. Chuckling, the Warrior stretched himself up onto his paws again and called out after brute. “Nicely done!”

Bjorr managed to call back as he kept on running “I've got this, go help out the others take down that other stag.”

Watching to make sure that the Warrior would definitely be okay, Varko turned to Ghost and nodded his head. “Alright then, let's take this game home.”

Lady Ruee's Husband

Dangerous Werewolf

User Image

S K Ö L L S K Ö L L S K Ö L L S K Ö L L S K Ö L L S K Ö L L S K Ö L L S K Ö L L S K Ö L L S K Ö L L S K Ö L L S K Ö L L S K Ö L L S K Ö L L S K Ö L L S K Ö L L S K Ö L L S K Ö L L S K Ö L L S K Ö L L S K Ö L L

Feeling her eyes nearly trail along his form, made Zevran lightly question what was going through her head. If he didn't know any better, Aerora was eyeing him longer than she really ought to...What was she thinking about? He was curious, but didn't care about it all the same as she was probably judging him in some sort of way. It was the same sort of look faes within Sioux gave him when he first joined the pack, eyeing him up and down, like they were sizing him up or something. However, all those looks died off the more he ignored them and the less he socialized with them, to approach him with such confidence, believing that they will get his blood pumping was a waste of time when it came to the Eurasian wolf. His time to pass down his bloodline is nowhere near, and even if it was, no fae here seemed worth his seed, well except for one exception, but that he was unsure of.

Her question that had followed his earlier answer about his errand, nearly made the brute wish to laugh, but he wasn't one to laugh at anything, often. "That is what I asked him, but he seemed to fixated on Frost to answer my question." He said with a light shrug. When the pain had shot through him, the fae had asked him if he was okay. His eyes narrowed slightly as he averted his gaze from hers when she looked his way. Zevran remained silent, not at all wanting to respond to her asking what happened. The silence didn't last for long as she answered his question about what she had hidden. His assumptions were correct, it was the fungus the was used to eating whenever the 'right moment' came. He raised a brow when she said that is was an 'interesting herb'. "Mushrooms aren't really herbs...but fungi grown on humid areas I believe, and can only grow in temperatures between 75 to 80 degrees, but you as a Healer should know that..." He spoke softly, though meant no disrespect by it. He took the scent in once more. "Dry those out in the sun, and they could go down far more easily than they would moist, mix it with a bit to rid of the taste..." He bluntly instructed, with slight expertise in his voice.

Silence lingered yet again, and Zevran could make out the reason as to why. He had not answered her question about his well-being. It was slightly shocking that she seemed eager to know, but then again, she is a rarity within the pack, the whole 'wanting to bathe yourself in wolven blood' was, in a way, unattractive and downright crazy, whatever pups any fae like that was to have, he felt like they ought to be rid of. "I am perfectly fine." He answered bluntly. Zevran felt little desire to tell her anything about himself that didn't match his current background, no one in this pack was worth telling it to. He watched as she grabbed her herbs and readied them to take them back to the den, and he himself had to let Azazel know of his findings. "We should head back, Azazel is surely still awaiting for the news I found." He didn't wait for her response before turning and heading back towards the den site, the feathers tightly grasped in his maw.

Out.Of.Cocoapuffs://

User Image

x x x x x x Z E V R A N
CHASER OF THE MOON CHASER OF THE MOON CHASER OF THE MOON x x x x x x x x x
c h a s e r xx of xx the xx m o o n x x x x x x
Sioux Warrior
Aspiring Beta

Quote:
Stephy goes Rawrr

Widower

Skilled Phantom

User ImageUser Image
                                                                The female spotted a slightly amused look on his face and blinked simply. It wasn't as if the male would have done anything else but a simply snort of a laugh, if he could do that. She can't remember a time when she heard the brute laugh, well she rarely did herself but that was beyond the point. She rarely had an amused look upon her face. When the male spoke up she shook her head. “Of course he was, our “wise” alpha always seems to have his nose up a b***h’s rump.” She said simply and shrugged her shoulders. The healer was smart enough to realize an aversion when she saw one but again, it wasn’t her life it was his and if he wanted to hide a health issue from a healer he could do just that, he would come to her one day if he had any issues. And if not well then his life and that was for him to as he would. The female paused her actions when he started to go about how her mushrooms weren’t herbs and she shook her head before continuing. “Of course it’s not, but how you use them can list them as a herb and right now that is what they are listed under.” She said simply, she didn’t care if she sounded foolish, that was how they had been taught to her, two lists. One for healing – herbs and one for killing – poisons, and as the mushrooms didn’t kill they simply made you feel delightful they were herbs.

The healer blinked and watched him closely, the male spoke as if he knew such things and perhaps he knew more about the mushrooms than she thought, she would have to keep her eyes on the mushrooms and count them daily, these were a rare find and she wasn’t needing one or five to come up missing. She needed her mushrooms more than he might need a fix of them. She let it go and ignored the question if he was all right, he didn’t want to talk about it she didn’t want to push the subject, and he wasn’t going to talk about it she wasn’t going to push. She wasn’t his mate just a pack healer nothing more between them. Her ears flicked as she swatted away a gnat at her ear. She shook her coat out and blinked at him when he blurted he was ‘perfectly fine’ she turned her head at him and looked at him. “Of course you are Zevran.” She said simply and picked up her bundle.

She nodded and walked past him, the female could care less if the brute wanted to tell him about his life story or if he didn’t. He seemed to want to keep his background to himself and that was his right, she had a past and a background herself one that matched this pack greatly and yet she turned out how she was, calm collected and not a massive killer, it was something her father had wanted her to be a deadly killer, but instead he had gotten her, but even still he was proud of her. She did kill, she killed the “weak” of their pack, by poisoning, a slow and painful death that she got to be up close and personal deaths. She was on the fast track to ruling her pack at least until the humans found their pack and came after them, she had taken her twin and four other wolves with her and lead her own small pack, for a year and then she found this pack, which became her “home” she may live in this pack but they were not her home and they were not her family. The healer was just doing her job and doing the best for her twin and her small pack her real pack.

The healer realized they were nearing the den site and no words were exchanged, she had the bundle in her maw, and he had the feathers in his maw. No words could be exchanged and she was pretty much okay with that. As they got closer to the den site she dipped her head at him and moved off toward her personal hiding spot. She quickly put her bundle down and opened it up, she sorted her herbs and the mushrooms into their rightful spots before she covered them with the leaf. She padded her way from her herb storage to the main den, and she watched as the brute as he went on his way. She sat down at the edge of the den site and curled her tail around her paws, sitting like a little lady the healer sat and watched to see what would happen when he gave Azazel the feathers and what would happen next with the pack in general.

OUTOFCHARACTER; Aerona is an odd ball.

Friendly Werewolf

12,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
          User Image
          User ImageUser Image

xxxxU n f o r t u n a t e l y Goliath's group's second attack wasn't as successful as he had hoped. After missing himself, he encouraged the group to continue on, bring it down. Aven was the first to attack after this, her mouth only missing the animal by mere inches. She called out further encouragements to the group and he barked in reply, letting it be known he agreed. Castiel then attacked, the buck was a true fighter that was a fact, but he followed in tune as everyone else. The Alpha kept running after the stag, but he took a long glance at the healer to see how he was taking the hoof to the shoulder. A lot of his pack members were getting injured, this was something he wasn't too happy with. It wasn't that he was upset with the wolves, he was more worried, and he was angry that this injured stag was capable of putting up such a fight. As he looked back he noticed the stag running off, growling angrily he snapped his jaws in the air in the opposite direction of any of this pack members so they didn't think he was mad at them. He was not mad at them, not in the least. Hati had attempted to try and attack again, sighing he lowered his head in disappointment. The hunt was flawed, even before the scout attempted to attack again. Looking over too Castiel he was concerned about both him and Hati. Before he knew it, the scout left, Goliath's brows furrowed with slight anger, he wasn't supposed to just leave, he needed help.

xxxxL e t t i n g it go, he walked towards Castiel who was clearly upset over their loss of prey. Zheana was asking if he was okay, and asking if he could move and such. Aven then spoke to him, explaining how sometimes hunts just hail. Honestly, that's what he was going to say and when the male still hadn't risen, Goliath trotted over grunting lightly to the faes to let them know he was approaching she he didn't startle her. Sniffing the other males wound gently, the alpha knew it would heal well if he seen his fellow healers as soon as possible. "Cas, it's alright we will feed soon." he said, licking the males muzzle respectfully. The Alpha was only trying to make the other feel better, he knew he felt quite shameful over his performance today. Frankly so was Goliath with his own performance so he understood. It was then that Rorin had spoken up stating he needed his wound to be looked at. "Yes, you and Castiel both, seek out Jupiter and Abadiah." he nodded to the Omega when he finished speaking softly. After Zheana spoke once more, asking if the injured scout could get up and such he became concerned if in fact Castiel was not okay to walk, "Are you able to stand, or walk Castiel?" he questioned, using his full name this time letting it be known he was genuinely concerned, not that he wasn't before of course. Aven then spoke for the first time since the hunt had officially ended, turning his large head towards the fae he nodded in agreement. Soon the hunter offered to go after the very injured scout, "Of course Aven, but do be careful, he is angry and upset and may be unpredictable." The alpha hated having to warn someone of another pack member like he just had but he wanted them both safe, and it wasn't like he distrusted Hati, no not at all. He just knew that anger fueled flawed decisions.

xxxxA s soon as Aven had left the area, Goliath looked to those who were left, "We should be heading back, come on now Cas." he said to Zheana, Rorin, and obviously Castiel. Helping the male up he had a feeling that he was just feeling defeated over the performance of the hunt as a whole. "Lets get you two, to the healers. Castiel, I understand you are upset over the loss of that stag, as am I and everyone else of this party." he started, speaking in a low yet soft voice. "I am not scolding you so do not take this the incorrect way, I am merely trying to let you know you are not alone feeling this way but don't let it get to you. Hopefully Rook's party will be successful, we will all still get to eat. Of course not as much but food in our bellies no matter the amount is all that matters." he spoke with an upbeat in his tone as he raised his head once more looking at the others walking with them. The way back took longer than usual, for they were walking slower with two wolves injured and Goliath was keeping Castiel balanced. As soon as they arrived he noticed Rook and her party had not yet returned. Hopefully this was a good sign. Heading towards the healers den Goliath lead the two injured, he noticed there was quite the crowd there; Jupiter, Abadiah, Aven, Hati, and even Cerelia where at the healers den. Cocking his head he wondered why the white warrior was at the healers den, was he too injured?

xxxxA p p r o a c h i n g the healers den, a whiff of something unfamiliar caught his attention. At this point in time he needed to get Castiel and Rorin to the healers den, there was no sense in only doing half the job, Goliath was better than that. As soon as he got them there, he sought eye contact of his sister, "Jupiter, please see too Castiel and Rorin's wounds as soon as you can." he lightly ordered his sister, knowing she knew he wasn't telling her to do it for any other healer could. Turning to the wolves he brought back, "I will be back to check on you guys shortly." he spoke, letting them know he wasn't just dropping them off like some burden. That wiff of unfamiliar scent crossed his nose again, it was faint but close at that. Looking at Cerelia he approached her sniffing her, an extremely subtle odd scent came off her fur, the Alpha gave her a suspicious look, "Cerelia?" his deep voice asked, probably interrupting whatever she was saying or whoever was talking to her. Unfamiliar scents weren't something he messed with, especially if they were within his densite, and the scent he got the first time was much stronger than the faint one on his warrior, which worried him further.

User Image

OOC; Sorry for the wait, tried to work with a time line as best I could lol. Ended up getting confused and had to edit the end of my post.
                                  Word Count; 1081

Images created by Pax Britannica

Friendly Werewolf

12,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

User ImageUser Image

xxxxA f t e r dodging away from the animal that was aimlessly running she watched as Ghost made his first attack. She watched as his teeth sank into the hind leg of the deer. Part of the fae was disgusted with the blood what was rushing down the leg when her friend let go, but the moment she smelt the fresh blood her mind switched over to pure instinct and she wagged her tail. Coming up beside him as he fell back, giving the other wolves a chance to attack she smiled at him, "Good hit Ghost!" she complimented as she looked forward again to watch the next attack. Suddenly the site of another thread stole Varko's attention and she looked over in horror to see a stag. Gulping she kept running, aiming to keep their deer in check so Rook could at least get an attack. Before they knew it, Bjorr was attacking... landing a good hit on the front shoulder now injuring three legs of the deer upping their chances greatly. He then continued running, without skipping a beat it seemed, to help Varko. They needed the males here, but then again, trying to kill this deer while having a stag trying to kill them all the while really wasn't going to get anyone further... it was going to be a challenge, with the already small group, splitting up.

xxxxT u r n i n g her face lightly her eyes were back on the deer, Rook was just making her attack. The leader missed, for she was most likely distracted with the two males, the practical brute strength of the group dart off to deal with the stag. Instantly, Whisper became nervous and she looked at Ghost worriedly. However, she heard him call out encouragingly to Rook which made her feel a bit better, she was glad he knew where his head should be at this time. Her fellow scout took this time to attempt to attack the deer again. But unfortunately he missed. Suddenly, Ghost spoke to Rook, stating that she could handle it on her own, that it only needed one more hit. Whisper felt a little deflated that he'd said that without acknowledging her... but it wasn't like she was much help anyways. She was just over sensitive honestly. Watching him run off to help with the stag worried her, for they needed the males attacking this deer, and they left it up to one wolf... essentially... which wasn't the smartest idea.

xxxxW h i s p e r assisted as best she could without attacking, when suddenly she miscalculated her footing and threw herself in front of the deer. Any normal wolf would attack but she lowered herself to the ground and cowered. It all happened so fast, first she was huddling there, shaking like a leaf and then she was plummeted into and rolling. Yelping in a more startled fashion over painful fashion she finally came to a stop to see their target also laying on the ground. Gasping for air, for she had stopped breathing for a short while here she watched, hoping that this was the perfect opportunity for Rook to end the deer's life. And she hoped that chance came to be, for she'd hate if it was missed for even though she probably looked really stupid... she helped, and to her... helping without physically attacking was a good thing. Scared to stand she just laid there watching the other four wolves carefully to see what was going to happen.

OOC: Check the OOC thread for more information on this post please, it's too big to put here.
                                Words; 576

karama_the_fox_demon

ii Ray

Acid Candy Drops

karama_the_fox_demon generated a random number between 1 and 4 ... 3!

Shy Healer

User Image

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                    User ImageUser ImageUser Image
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Rook did her best to try and keep her attention from slipping to far away from what she was supposed to be doing at the fact that not one but now two of her pack mates, not wait three had taken off to deal with the angry stag that was trying to get to everyone else. Normally this won’t have been too hard for the huntress after all just the chase alone would have been more than enough to help her forget any worries that she might have. But well this time it was a little different, she wasn’t with other hunters this time and more than that. She was also supposed to be the party leader which in all honestly she was not sure had ever actually been the case before. At least not in an official sense.

Still she was the leader this time around and she needed to show it not allow herself to be distracted by every single thing that was happening around her. Everyone else had done a great job so far and now she had to do something else other than allow herself to be distracted and miss. Leaving the males to their own task Rook convinced herself that they were not the only ones that were going to have some fun on this hunt. After all she was a Hunter, she wasn’t about to go and let everyone else do a better job than her at own job!

Besides with Whisper doing such a good job at keeping their prey from getting to far away it would have been a shame it let the other female’s attempts be in vain. Wait what was the scout doing?! “Whisper watch out!” Rook shouted as she saw the other fea drop down in front of the deer in an attempt to protect herself as best as she could. As the deer hit the scout sending them both tumbling over the ground. Being hit at full speed by any large animal was going to cause some damage and Rook felt the sudden ping of worry for the other female as she let her concern. Feed another burst of speed from the huntress as she slid to a stop next to Whisper. Sniffing the other female gently to make sure that she was alright.

Once she was satisfied that Whisper hadn’t been severely injured the huntresses eyes traveled over to where the deer lay struggling to get back onto his wounded legs. She didn’t think, there was no need for her to. As she sprang forward out of reflex sinking her jaws into the struggling deer’s neck and holding on. Letting her own Weight and the animals other injuries keep it down. Long enough for her to shake her head several times until she heard a satisfying snapping sound and the injured animal stopped moving. Dropping the deer Rook tilted her head back and howled to let the rest of the pack know that they had made a kill and everyone would not be going hungry tonight. Letting her howl ring through the air for quite some time before she glanced back over at Whisper concern once again crossing her face. "Whisper you okay?" the female asked.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

User Image

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

User Image

location : Sioux den site
                                                                              with : Vetis
                                                                              condition : Not quite satisfied with his “win”, but still pleased with Vetis’s praise
                                                                              ooc : ~

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════╗

After jumping back to catch his breath and assess the situation, Lukav looked up at Vetis to see his reaction after getting a hit in. The larger brute definitely seemed to be surprised, but only for a moment. He quickly set the paw Lukav had managed to get a bite at down on the ground and shifted into an offensive position, growling aggressively. Any other pup might have been frightened by such aggression coming from their own father, but living in Sioux had resulted in Lukav being accustomed to such things. In addition, the relationship between Vetis and Lukav was a bit… Stranger than the typical father/pup relationship. They loved and cared for each other of course, but it was more often than not expressed in a tough-love sort of way if openly expressed at all. Additionally, the fact that they weren’t related by blood probably made their relationship a bit different, but to Lukav, Vetis was still his father and he felt as though the older wolf treated him no different than he would his own son.

Soon after receiving the warning growl from Vetis, the older wolf lunged in for an attack. Using his smaller size and quick paws to his advantage, Lukav scurried out of the way and ran toward the meat while his adoptive father was still a bit dazed from his missed attack. Lukav braced himself as he made his way to the meat, expecting at any moment the force of the larger wolf hitting him out of the way before he got to it. To his surprise, he heard Vetis announce that he let him win. Lukav skidded to a stop before the meat and turned back to stare at the black brute, a curious expression on his face. He hadn’t been expecting him to go easy and definitely hadn’t been expecting him to stop the little spar so soon. Even when Vetis motioned for him to have at the meat, Lukav was a bit hesitant, almost worried the wolf might try to attack him while he was eating as a way to get back at him for getting a hit in.

His hunger over-powering his uncertainty, Lukav bent his head down and used his little dagger-like teeth to tear into the piece of meat, doing his best to shred the tougher parts into a bloody pulp that was easier for him to down. He glanced up at Vetis managing to get a glimpse at a rare, soft expression after he gave him a bit of praise, telling him that he could one day help their leader with protecting the pack if he continued improving and proving himself. Even though Lukav wasn’t totally satisfied with his win, he still felt proud of himself and appreciated the praise from his adoptive father. Besides, he wouldn’t praise him if he hadn’t done something good, so he must have impressed the older wolf at least some.

When he had his fill of the wolf meat, Lukav licked his chops and sat back on his haunches. “Thanks for the meal.” He said appreciatively, knowing that if Vetis hadn’t bothered to save him some there likely wouldn’t have been any left. “Were you planning on going for a scout soon? I’d really like to come along.” The pup asked with a slight wag to his tail. While waiting for a response, Lukav noticed that another fight had broken out between a couple females in the pack on the other side of the densite. Unlike the silly fight between Azazel and the two warriors, this one was looking pretty serious. Blood was being drawn and flesh was being torn on both sides. Naturally, his attention was drawn to this new excitement and he wondered what had caused the fight to break out.

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Little Sholac

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces