Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which scent type is your favourite when it comes to candles?

Floral Scents (rose, peony, gardenia etc) 0.2411214953271 24.1% [ 129 ]
Food Scents (vanilla, cinnamon, caramel etc) 0.28971962616822 29.0% [ 155 ]
Earthy Scents (wood, leather, dirt etc) 0.21121495327103 21.1% [ 113 ]
Fresh Scents (linen, seabreeze, etc) 0.25794392523364 25.8% [ 138 ]
Total Votes:[ 535 ]

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Tuesday Mournings
Dailanie

Well it's all the process of trialing the drugs so I dunno sweatdrop

you poor human. if only i were present to give you some ancient chinese medicine. Cause i can do that. i'm asian which gives me the powers of the old. and perhaps drinking it everyday helps too.

Lol! Yeah come here and gimme meds bro! emotion_dowant

sqoobie's Husband

Swashbuckling Abomination

17,075 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Dailanie
Tuesday Mournings
Dailanie

Well it's all the process of trialing the drugs so I dunno sweatdrop

you poor human. if only i were present to give you some ancient chinese medicine. Cause i can do that. i'm asian which gives me the powers of the old. and perhaps drinking it everyday helps too.

Lol! Yeah come here and gimme meds bro! emotion_dowant

i'm by no means a suspicious drug dealer, for all chinese medicines are "all natural" and are good for your chi! i'm joking, don't quote me on that

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Tesla Was Robbed

son of a biscuit my computer restarted TWICE. this is why it takes me a while sometimes. sometimes I just ragequit xD
but yeah i totes ignore you /ignore talk2hand
I am the most losery loser that has ever losered

colorsssssssss -rubs face on things-

haha the sketchbooks are pretty cool. But but I have so many other items to use gonk I even have an avatar ready to go xD. Can I change noooooow? -whine-
mmmm those shoulder spikes. when the red's hood was still hella expensive... ok well it is again but it had gotten down to 4bil lol. but before that, i bought red's dark hood. i love them both. I totally used those for my next avi. you just need to allow me to change crying

lol you are such a butt

ugh yeah. i love seeing more of a favorite item but then that means I actually have to buy it. Like last night OMG. In Tranquility I kill! I was super excited. still waiting for the price to drop a bit more, I have ideas for those arms twisted though I still have an avi i made with In Silence I haven't used yet
I love companions. Mostly just having them so I can look at them and squeal, I do use them sometimes
ooooh there was a unicorn? I even looked at the list. but I only noticed the bison and the kitties xd
PUT THE KNIFE DOWN YOU CRAZY BUTT

pfft hair always grows back. you need a rainbow!
good luck with that. my butt is pretty lazy emotion_awesome

well...yes... xD. Lol annoying? more like AWESOME cat_cool

haha there are days where I get food delivered. if only someone would deliver other stuff. like toilet paper and napkins and paper plates
-disco- YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

you are. you really are. yah wench

I WANNA BE WHERE THE PEOPLE ARE
I WANNA SEE
WANNA SEE 'EM DANCING
WALKING AROUND THOSE
(WHADDAYA CALL 'EM)
OH, FEET!

Calm down, the spiders got bored and left hours ago. They found a party or something

ugh fine. sorry, abyss, i gots to go cat_gonk
hey, what's wrong with coal... coal sprites are adorable xD

TES, WAS IT YOU WHO GAVE ME THAT MAGICAL GIFT THAT MADE ME CRY?!

Dude, your computer sounds like crap tbh lol Pfft quitter >_>
Ouch man...why you gotta be like this? emo
Looooooooooser! You should form a loser club for losers like you!

Omg you're making everything pretty! emotion_kirakira

Sketchbooks are my life and I love you if you gave me that magical gift ;-; NO! NOT UNTIL YOU ACTUALLY HAND OUT THE PRIZES! NO CHANGING!
Omg..I got rid of my Red's Hood so I could buy other set items and gifts for people and now I miss it so much ;-; I miss my delicious shoulder spikes and legs! Waaah! Now I gotta quest for them! I want them aaaaalll.
BE PATIENT! You can change soon! emotion_donotwant

Coolest butt you know cool

Exactly! I hate it cause it's like ********... :L Oooh I liked the In ____ I kill items but I never could make an avi with it when I experimented :L
I have to find the perfect companions like I once did by using my fat squirrel companion from Cunning Bandit >w<
Yeeeep there was a unicorn c:
YOU'RE NOT MY MOTHER, DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO! -throws knife at you- scream

Lol my school wouldn't allow a rainbow lol
-pushes your butt and pokes more- Stahp being lazy!
Ummm nope, I think annoying is the right word talk2hand

You're making me crave pizza omg...
-does the worm- WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

I make a good wench emotion_awesome

NOW'S YOUR MOMENT
FLOATING IN A BLUE LAGOON
BOY, YOU BETTER DO IT SOON
NO TIME WILL BE BETTER
SHE DON'T SAY A WORD
AND SHE WON'T SAY A WORD
UNTIL YOU KISS THE GIRL!

You better not be lying to me...I swear I'll shank you! emotion_donotwant

Good! Take THAT abyss!
Coal is what the bad girls and boys get for Christmas!

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Colonel_Moran

We had up to 36 degrees Celcius last weekend. Nowadays it's around 28-30 degrees.

Are you going to donate to the Gate thing?

Good time to go swimming I guess? lol
I already have c: Won't help much though lol

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

The Giggles
Order in the court
Innocent
Arrested

5.5//10
I would probably choose a less obtrusive hair and add a mouth, or choose to add more blue into the body and perhaps cut the hair?

I do love the colour combination of the pink, blue and black c:

You were arrested for stealing the night sky's stars for personal decoration!

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

honey` mustard
Dailanie

o: I used to have a part time job like that c:
Shite, what happens if you lose a plant? Do you have to reimburse for it or what? Those poor left out, dried plants ;-;

Yeah it sucks! Most of the perma threads are the threads like Nav's 'What's that item' and Sher's 'a friend in need', which are great, but the number of perma rate threads is slipping :L I kind of want the old AT regs back with their threads :c

Oooh you do?? Can I have a link to it? emotion_kirakira You totally should though!

Nah, if we lose plants, it's because we don't have enough waterers. I do my job correctly and my supervisors know it. If we lose plants, it's disappointing but I don't get penalized or anything.

Yeah, I miss the older threads. :c

As for my own thread, here's the link. I haven't touched it since October of last year, though. lol

Oh well it's good that you don't have any penalties and even better that they recognize how great you are at your job! c: It's always nice to have the recognition haha

They need to be reviiiived!

Oooh you should definitely start your thread up again! I want to get rates from you emotion_dowant

kids killing kids's Partner In Crime

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

Dailanie
Colonel_Moran

We had up to 36 degrees Celcius last weekend. Nowadays it's around 28-30 degrees.

Are you going to donate to the Gate thing?

Good time to go swimming I guess? lol
I already have c: Won't help much though lol

Not with the way the keep pumping out GGs. razz

But Disgrace of Hubris dropped. I'm now 'only' 22 billion away instead of 300 billion! Yaaaay. biggrin

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Dailanie
I'm no optometrist, but you should get checked, because you must be blind. Also perhaps a hearing check while you're at it, cause either your skull is so thick it didn't get through, or you're deaf. stare

Suuure they did, just keep telling yourself that if it gets you through the orphaned nights rolleyes Yeah It's a bit creepy with the tongue but it's unique lol

User Image
          Goddammit! It's a medical condition!. You should be ashamed of yourself for bringing it up in public. You monster! scream I'm going to call the cops and report you. Yeah, I won't be able to hear them, but its the thought that matters!

But, while I have your attention, I need your help. I made the most gorgeous tektek for someone the other day and since i owned all the items but the scarf, I went and got it...but...but...but they no layer up on Gaia ( crying ) I knew it was too perfect to be true! emotion_donotwant But, now I have the scarf. I went off and made something else, but its not the same. Any suggestions on how I can use that nitemare scarf? Or is all hope lost and I must return it to its rightful place?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Pirate Santa's Fangirl

Conservative Wife

12,925 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
May i have ORDER IN THE COURT, INNOCENT and GUILTY? pretty please~~

Man-Lover

ORDER IN THE COURT!
INNOCENT!

3 people have linked me to this thread blaugh

Dailanie 's Waifu

Generous Fashionista

Dailanie

Oh well it's good that you don't have any penalties and even better that they recognize how great you are at your job! c: It's always nice to have the recognition haha

They need to be reviiiived!

Oooh you should definitely start your thread up again! I want to get rates from you emotion_dowant

I'm not sure yet if I will revive mine but if I do, I'll definitely let you know. c:

Loving your new avi btw! <3

Kawaii Capitalist

INNOCENT, GUILTY, AND LAST MEAL C<

Shameless Lunatic

order in the court
innocent
guilty
Dailanie
LOL so I was unsuccessful in scaring you off?? lol
Gosh darnit, your graduation had set of a chain of consequences starting with the crime rate getting higher!
Ooh yay, that should be fun!

Yeah it was disguuuusting! I squished it when I put them on and it felt awful ;-;
We have quite a big range of land snails but the most common is just a large circular spiral shell.
Ewwwww big snails? No thank you! ;-;

Lol instead of watching shows I use Gaia....I'm productive too!! emo
I might learn it in the future because it would be awesome to know how to knit my own viking hat emotion_awesome

I'm looking at all these new items ********. I wish I had the goldz..'
I was so lucky and happy to have someone on anon gift me Z's Sketchbook because I NEVER would have been able to afford it AND it enabled me to keep my collection complete crying
I wish I got a GG and the pay out was the Jackpot xD

I just hate how no matter how much people complain about the Gold Gens, Gaia's just gonna keep releasing them because they know it'll make money. They don't care about the non paying users anymore and it's disgusting :L
People who buy them are just stupid cause half of the time they get frustrated over how 'little' gold they got, but then they continue to buy them.
It's now up to 45bill and I'm getting so ******** sick of it. We have so many in the CS at one time and it's so unnecessary. BRING BACK THE GOD DAMN RIG's!

Aww Yuuu, that's no good! I had no problem making out what you were saying but you need to get back into a proper sleep routine! x.x Calling your mum 'dad' was a sign I think lol

uhm yeahhhh, there's no place like home emotion_kirakira

ew gross snails. ugh. idk why but clicking on that caused me to read more about snails and idk why i did that. EW.
i just realized those pink clusters i've seen in the water drainage thingings in the countryside in taiwan were clusters of SNAIL EGGS. i mean i've had my suspsicions of course, but the fact i was right.... that's gross yo. gonk
anyway, the snails we have here are actually really small, compared to the one you guys (and everywhere else on YOUR side of the world) have probably. Our snails are garden snails, and i've never seen them larger than 4cm wide shell. < A <
the one you guys have though... /shudders
definitely bigger. SPIDERS TOO.
I BET YOU GUYS HAVE THOSE HAND-SIZED SPIDERS. I KNOW TAIWAN AND AUSTRALIA HAS THEM. TERRIFYING.
(wait did i talk to you about this before. i think i have)

well, just letting you know that that viking hat uses crochet and not knitting. <:
knitting uses 2 needles, and crochet uses just one hooked thinging.

i want more item RIGs. come on gaia, give me some inexpensive item rigs please. classified_fu
i hope that if you ever get a GG that you sink the gold instead though... @ A @;;

hmmm i dunno why, but i've been having trouble sleeping well. like i'll still sleep a lot, but not quality sleep. i always wake up at like 7-8AM in the morning. but i just lie there because i don't wanna be up yet + still tired. but i don't get quality sleep out of it either. emo
suckkssssss.

how's things been for you lately?
are you still in school?
WHAT SEASON IS IT EVEN

Wicked Bloodsucker

Hi, can I get a rate?

Order in the court
Guilty
Hold you in contempt

Have a lovely evening!

Quick Reply

Submit