Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which scent type is your favourite when it comes to candles?

Floral Scents (rose, peony, gardenia etc) 0.2411214953271 24.1% [ 129 ]
Food Scents (vanilla, cinnamon, caramel etc) 0.28971962616822 29.0% [ 155 ]
Earthy Scents (wood, leather, dirt etc) 0.21121495327103 21.1% [ 113 ]
Fresh Scents (linen, seabreeze, etc) 0.25794392523364 25.8% [ 138 ]
Total Votes:[ 535 ]

Fashionable Prophet

7,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
(( Dunno if it's ok for me to post a request? ))

Order in the Court?

And maybe Innocent and Guilty? Maybe?

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Colonel_Moran
Dailanie
Colonel_Moran

We had up to 36 degrees Celcius last weekend. Nowadays it's around 28-30 degrees.

Are you going to donate to the Gate thing?

Good time to go swimming I guess? lol
I already have c: Won't help much though lol

Not with the way the keep pumping out GGs. razz

But Disgrace of Hubris dropped. I'm now 'only' 22 billion away instead of 300 billion! Yaaaay. biggrin

Mhmm exactly :L
Oooh seee! Told you it would drop in price c;

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

D1ary_of_the_Vampz
Dailanie
I'm no optometrist, but you should get checked, because you must be blind. Also perhaps a hearing check while you're at it, cause either your skull is so thick it didn't get through, or you're deaf. stare

Suuure they did, just keep telling yourself that if it gets you through the orphaned nights rolleyes Yeah It's a bit creepy with the tongue but it's unique lol

User Image
          Goddammit! It's a medical condition!. You should be ashamed of yourself for bringing it up in public. You monster! scream I'm going to call the cops and report you. Yeah, I won't be able to hear them, but its the thought that matters!

But, while I have your attention, I need your help. I made the most gorgeous tektek for someone the other day and since i owned all the items but the scarf, I went and got it...but...but...but they no layer up on Gaia ( crying ) I knew it was too perfect to be true! emotion_donotwant But, now I have the scarf. I went off and made something else, but its not the same. Any suggestions on how I can use that nitemare scarf? Or is all hope lost and I must return it to its rightful place?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

The cops can't do s**t against me, moron, I'm a mother ******** demon ruler, what are they gonna do, put me in handcuffs? HA. Kinky s**t like that ain't got no power here in my domain stare

(that's why I always check the layering in the Dress Up window before I buy anything from a tektek)

I like the first tektek (with Chimes) but the scarf is ugly tbh. The colour doesn't match anything in shade and looks out of place in all of the other 'cute' items. Also on the second one the skin tone is off with it and the torso is just too complex and layered, making it look awkward.

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

AriannePatricia
May i have ORDER IN THE COURT, INNOCENT and GUILTY? pretty please~~

Of course you may heart

7//10
This reminds me of a cute 'breakfast in bed on your birthday' theme c:

I like the nice control of the colour distribution and how you've used the expression in relation to FOOD rather than just randomly slapping it onto an avatar and calling it good xP

I think I'm a tad bias in this one where it's just not really my cup of tea. The hearts are a little odd and the BG/bed is a little overwhelming for me I think o:

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Imperial Shockies
ORDER IN THE COURT!
INNOCENT!

3 people have linked me to this thread blaugh

Oh wow really?? o: May I ask who? redface But they have good taste emotion_awesome

And woooow let me just say right off the bat that so many people have tried using these wings but YOU pull them off perfectly!

9//10
I was tempted to say 10 (and it is a theoretical 10 seeing as most of my problem with it is not your fault at all), but the blue and green on this don't look right to me. They're too pale, and the sections are too small, when compared to the other colours. Now that isn't your fault though because if you made the sections darker or larger you wouldn't match the wings anymore, therefore making the purpose null and void :L

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOUR COLOUR MATCHING AND PERFECT DISTRIBUTION! Seriously, you've got it down pat! You've even managed to evenly gradient the colours which is a skill not many can pull off c:

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

honey` mustard
Dailanie

Oh well it's good that you don't have any penalties and even better that they recognize how great you are at your job! c: It's always nice to have the recognition haha

They need to be reviiiived!

Oooh you should definitely start your thread up again! I want to get rates from you emotion_dowant

I'm not sure yet if I will revive mine but if I do, I'll definitely let you know. c:

Loving your new avi btw! <3

I'll make sure to bombard you with rate requests and keep your thread on the front page emotion_awesome

Thank you! (I'm assuming you are referring to my previous purple/black/red one) c:

Dailanie 's Waifu

Generous Fashionista

Dailanie

I'll make sure to bombard you with rate requests and keep your thread on the front page emotion_awesome

Thank you! (I'm assuming you are referring to my previous purple/black/red one) c:

Aye, though I absolutely adore your current avi as well. emotion_kirakira

Thoughts on my current? I just sort of tossed it together a few minutes ago and while I like how it's coming so far, it feels like something is missing. :c

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Crackhead Pikachu
INNOCENT, GUILTY, AND LAST MEAL C<

I like your control over colour distribution and how you've worked well with the top heavy, white based helmet c:

The mixing of robotic/cute/demon/casual though is a little awkward =_= I'd stick with robotic if I were you o: Also the boots need black on them I reckon c:

RED VELVET CUPCAAAAKES!

Lonely Phantom

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cool Cat 500
Dailanie

Innocent

Guilty

Rehab?
(Would it be better without the rain or without the fire or without both?)

Fashionable Phantom

ORDER IN THE COURT!, INNOCENT,
GUILTY, please.

I haven't stepped foot in the AT since 2008 omg.

Kawaii Trash

Innocent, Guilty & Shoot the judge for this avatar.
(In case I change it.)

User Image

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

skrinkleandskrod
order in the court
innocent
guilty

6//10
Monochroooome I love mono emotion_kirakira

I like how your distribution is fairly well done, and how you've managed to also distribute the stripe pattern throughout the right places of the avi c:

The wings though, I'm not a fan of :L They're too bulky and having THREE wings is kind of ugly. The item in general bugs me

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Yulania
Dailanie
LOL so I was unsuccessful in scaring you off?? lol
Gosh darnit, your graduation had set of a chain of consequences starting with the crime rate getting higher!
Ooh yay, that should be fun!

Yeah it was disguuuusting! I squished it when I put them on and it felt awful ;-;
We have quite a big range of land snails but the most common is just a large circular spiral shell.
Ewwwww big snails? No thank you! ;-;

Lol instead of watching shows I use Gaia....I'm productive too!! emo
I might learn it in the future because it would be awesome to know how to knit my own viking hat emotion_awesome

I'm looking at all these new items ********. I wish I had the goldz..'
I was so lucky and happy to have someone on anon gift me Z's Sketchbook because I NEVER would have been able to afford it AND it enabled me to keep my collection complete crying
I wish I got a GG and the pay out was the Jackpot xD

I just hate how no matter how much people complain about the Gold Gens, Gaia's just gonna keep releasing them because they know it'll make money. They don't care about the non paying users anymore and it's disgusting :L
People who buy them are just stupid cause half of the time they get frustrated over how 'little' gold they got, but then they continue to buy them.
It's now up to 45bill and I'm getting so ******** sick of it. We have so many in the CS at one time and it's so unnecessary. BRING BACK THE GOD DAMN RIG's!

Aww Yuuu, that's no good! I had no problem making out what you were saying but you need to get back into a proper sleep routine! x.x Calling your mum 'dad' was a sign I think lol

uhm yeahhhh, there's no place like home emotion_kirakira

ew gross snails. ugh. idk why but clicking on that caused me to read more about snails and idk why i did that. EW.
i just realized those pink clusters i've seen in the water drainage thingings in the countryside in taiwan were clusters of SNAIL EGGS. i mean i've had my suspsicions of course, but the fact i was right.... that's gross yo. gonk
anyway, the snails we have here are actually really small, compared to the one you guys (and everywhere else on YOUR side of the world) have probably. Our snails are garden snails, and i've never seen them larger than 4cm wide shell. < A <
the one you guys have though... /shudders
definitely bigger. SPIDERS TOO.
I BET YOU GUYS HAVE THOSE HAND-SIZED SPIDERS. I KNOW TAIWAN AND AUSTRALIA HAS THEM. TERRIFYING.
(wait did i talk to you about this before. i think i have)

well, just letting you know that that viking hat uses crochet and not knitting. <:
knitting uses 2 needles, and crochet uses just one hooked thinging.

i want more item RIGs. come on gaia, give me some inexpensive item rigs please. classified_fu
i hope that if you ever get a GG that you sink the gold instead though... @ A @;;

hmmm i dunno why, but i've been having trouble sleeping well. like i'll still sleep a lot, but not quality sleep. i always wake up at like 7-8AM in the morning. but i just lie there because i don't wanna be up yet + still tired. but i don't get quality sleep out of it either. emo
suckkssssss.

how's things been for you lately?
are you still in school?
WHAT SEASON IS IT EVEN

Darn...I'll have to ruin something else for you...sometime in the future...when you least expect it ninja

Ewww whyyyy!? Snails are so gross and I don't get why you'd ever want to read up on them xD
Wooow that's gross...I'm so glad that in NZ the nature is either BEAUTIFUL, or we just don't see it very often! xD
Yeah we have some freaking MASSIVE bugs and snails are definitely one of those animals that can grow to astronomical sizes x.x
Omg, out spiders can get freaking RIDICULOUSLY big....like, I am so glad I only have tiny spider living in my house holy crap.
LIKE HOLY ******** WHY WOULD YOU EVER TOUCH ANY OF THESE BASTARDS?!
I think you have as well haha

Ohhh okay, well I'd probably take up Crotchet then just to make that hat xD
Oh I know what they both are, I'm just not familiar with what method makes what blegh. I remember my sister trying to teach me how to crotchet lol

I know right?!
I just want a s**t tonne of items to go down x.x
Like, I'm praying that Rosamund's Corruption deflates significantly so I can complete my collection classified_fu
Tbh, I'd probably spend the GG money on items for keeps and gifts =___="""

Jeeeez Yu! D: Have you tried drinking drowsy bedtime tea beforehand or taking drowsy medication? That's what I do when I have crappy sleeps and it really helps o:

It's been okay c: My illness has kept me away from Gaia and a lot of other things recently but other than that it's been good emotion_yatta
haha yes I'm still in school. Only 2 more weeks until my holiday though, and my school ball is next Friday omigod sooo close x.x
It's Winter I believe! o:

sqoobie's Husband

Swashbuckling Abomination

17,075 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

so i was like maybe i'll visit new zealand, now nope.

Dailanie 's Waifu

Generous Fashionista

Tuesday Mournings

so i was like maybe i'll visit new zealand, now nope.

I was thinking the exact same thing. lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces