Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which scent type is your favourite when it comes to candles?

Floral Scents (rose, peony, gardenia etc) 0.2411214953271 24.1% [ 129 ]
Food Scents (vanilla, cinnamon, caramel etc) 0.28971962616822 29.0% [ 155 ]
Earthy Scents (wood, leather, dirt etc) 0.21121495327103 21.1% [ 113 ]
Fresh Scents (linen, seabreeze, etc) 0.25794392523364 25.8% [ 138 ]
Total Votes:[ 535 ]

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Silverlight Symphony
emotion_facepalm right now. I thought mysterious tune was going to go into the 100bil in price (I mean look at those legs and arms!) and I quick sold some stuff I didn't really want to give up just so I can buy one at 60bil and now they are 24bil xd so many times in the past that I have been burned though! Seeing something at a decent price and waiting thinking it would go down only for it to suddenly shoot in price! I am still kicking myself for selling my serenity bell item that's worth 500bil now... I think I sold it in the day for 35bil? My decision making has not been great as of late. I do love these arms though! I think this is the first monochrome I have ever done.
Whoa it's down to 11b now o.o Those arms and legs should have pushed it up to a higher price I would have thought! What did you end up selling? D:
Holy s**t, but the question is, is Serenity Bell selling for 500b or simply being listed for that much? Because if it isn't selling then I think you made a good decision o: Eh, we all make silly decisions sometimes sweatdrop
I keep buying things and wasting all my money, only to have the prices drop :L

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Lyndes
Dailanie

LOL yeah I remember when my wishlist was a tiny little thing...now I cringe when I look at it xD

Yay! More Lyndes for me emotion_kirakira

c:

Sometimes I throw thing son their and leave them on their...if I have the money and decide I don't want it that bad I take it off, so it fluctuates a bit.

I'm in this awful avatar block. I have these half completed ones, I hate it.
I'm so picky with what I put on it, so they're either sets that I crave or single items I neeeeed!

Uggh same here x.x I don't wanna change because I can't make anything else :L

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Sineaed
Dailanie
Well that simply makes you a naive idiot so it says a lot.

I dunno, your current title of Devoted Lunatic suits you to a tee basically lol

User Image

Did you think me to be any different then? stare

There's actually a Dangerous option in my list for the title! I could change it to Dangerous Lunatic!!!! Though Devoted Lunatic has been part of me for sooooo long-
Pfft, of course not. It's just nice to remind you every once in a while.

LOL omg Dangerous Lunatic lol Naaah yeah I think Devoted Lunatic suits you so much better haha I'd keep it c:

Tipsy Bard

17,025 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • That One Hero 500
  • Dressed Up 200
Dailanie
Lyndes
Dailanie

LOL yeah I remember when my wishlist was a tiny little thing...now I cringe when I look at it xD

Yay! More Lyndes for me emotion_kirakira

c:

Sometimes I throw thing son their and leave them on their...if I have the money and decide I don't want it that bad I take it off, so it fluctuates a bit.

I'm in this awful avatar block. I have these half completed ones, I hate it.
I'm so picky with what I put on it, so they're either sets that I crave or single items I neeeeed!

Uggh same here x.x I don't wanna change because I can't make anything else :L

I keep going Navy like my current and I have to stop!

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Sineaed
Dailanie
Imagination is for suckers, or people pleasers, and I couldn't care less about people, and I ain't a sucker.
I have MANY sources of income, so one less source is of no consequence to me. Yes, I am oh so bored these days -sighs-

I'm like cuddling with my cat right now because of this, it's so cute redface
Aww nice! c: Yeah I got my Hime gifted to me as well by a friend >w< Which sketchbook you gonna get? c: I don't even know which one the cheapest one is anymore LOL I usually start off based on one item in particular, or a colour scheme LOL then I have to perfect the face before I think it's ready to be further developed c:

User Image

Imagination allows one to be creative! I mean, you get all your customers thanks to their imagination- They are creative because of that imagination and voila! You have a but-load of judging to do!

Owh, my Diesel has been suffering badly as well thanks to that (as if cats would mind-). I've got me the original M's, it was the cheapest at that time. Right now the cheapest would be Z's. I somehow always start with the hair- Don't ask me why. Very rarely I start with something else. IF that happens, it's a skin-
On a little side-note: absolutely adore your current avatar ^_^
Creativity ain't what's bringing them in here hunny. Status. Status is what they're lured by. Status grubbing peasants.

Pfft cats probably relish it! Unless you cuddle too hard...
Now the cheapest is A's! c: People don't seem to like Z's very much o: Even when it came out people weren't that impressed which is weird because usually the black and red/all black recolours are the most popular/expensive o:
Thank you! I was trying to match these cute legs so I'm happy with it emotion_yatta

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Ruin Maestro
Hey can I get an Order in the Court and a Last Meal? Thanks
6//10
Interesting choice of colours! I like the combo and how well you've distributed the colours c: Could use some more detailing but that's my personal preference.

You remind me of a Christmas Chocolate Log Cake emotion_drool

Merry Traveler

Dailanie
amarzyciel
Dailanie
amarzyciel
Lips like cupid/hollywood don't work, it looks weird
Ivory baronet looks better, but it gives her puzzled expression =.="
sweet talker is best, yet it's too pricey to get, so yeah.
I kind of like it as is, it doesn't have to be perfect.
Thank you for the suggestion C:
Fair enough, as long as YOU like it then it IS perfect! 4laugh
Still looks absolutely gorgeous >w<

I change too much is the reason too xd
I switch back and forth either making a new one or my saved outfit
Oh gosh same here xD
I usually can't stay with one avi for very long haha

The moment I open the dress up it's usually the start of a new avi xD
I try to switch between saved outfit instead

although lately I am much more subdued in avatar making.
and in turn stop me from buying anything or wanting anything

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

master_shadow_night
Order in the court, innocent, and escapee plz twisted
5//10
You have a nice overall look but the BG hides most of it, and it seems odd to just be floating in the open air like that :L

I'm liking the face and the ambiance you've created c:

You escaped by grabbing the guards arm as he slid your lunch try through the slot and latching onto his hand, draining him of his blood. Once he was completely drained he was thin enough and floppy enough to pull through the slot, where you were able to pilfer the keys from his body and sprint off into the night.

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Silverlight Symphony
User Image

Current project and I am at a loss of what to do with it atm. *shuffles it away for later*
Ooh I like this o: First thing that came to mind when I saw this was to perhaps try Divinity Court Therese's skirt?

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Silverlight Symphony
Ugh >.< Why do some certain items need to be off the mp! I wanted to play around with this:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ugggh I love this! It's gorgeous emotion_kirakira
Which items are you missing that aren't on the MP?

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Lyndes

I keep going Navy like my current and I have to stop!
But navy is so sexy! Your current though omigod so much love heart

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

amarzyciel
The moment I open the dress up it's usually the start of a new avi xD
I try to switch between saved outfit instead

although lately I am much more subdued in avatar making.
and in turn stop me from buying anything or wanting anything
All my save spots are filled with avis I think I'll wear...but probably won't...
I'm experimenting with a new avi right now even emotion_facepalm

My want for items is never satisfied emotion_drool

Dog

order in the court!
and last meal please? c:

He Ate My Shorts's Husbando

Adventuring Protagonist

Dailanie
Art of Heaven
Uh you're getting kinda heavy from before, Dai. sweatdrop
But enjoy your ice cream tho. emotion_kirakira
You trying to tell me I'm getting fat? ;w;
-munches on it slowly and tears up-
No Dai, you're just, grown up. sweatdrop
Oh how much gaian days have passed! emotion_kirakira
Don't be sad. ^u^

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Kyianne
order in the court!
and last meal please? c:
Hey Kyianne, how are you? c:

9//10
This is absolutely brilliant c: Your detailing is amazing and the level of cohesion is outstanding. My only 'meh' bit is the Ghoul face bandana, simply because it's quite a solid piece in an otherwise heavily detailed avi. I'm still going to rehab this though because I LOVE it~

You remind me of Fried Rice! Everything thrown together and mixed to absolute perfection emotion_drool

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff