Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which scent type is your favourite when it comes to candles?

Floral Scents (rose, peony, gardenia etc) 0.2411214953271 24.1% [ 129 ]
Food Scents (vanilla, cinnamon, caramel etc) 0.28971962616822 29.0% [ 155 ]
Earthy Scents (wood, leather, dirt etc) 0.21121495327103 21.1% [ 113 ]
Fresh Scents (linen, seabreeze, etc) 0.25794392523364 25.8% [ 138 ]
Total Votes:[ 535 ]

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Sineaed
This has been way, Way, WAY to long!
So here goes for the hot mess that is a jellyfish floating of with a chuck of coral! [Don't ask...]

So! My sweet judge!
I really would like to know how the hey I was deemed INNOCENT and yet GUILTY in one trial.
No worries, I rock the ESCAPEE look to a T while I await your judgement.

User Image
User Image

Hello my wonderful gorgeous Sin heart emotion_hug

Just wanted to say that I am going to bed now as I've tried to write your escapee rate for the last 20minutes with no luck, so I'm going to do it properly tomorrow when I'm more awake ;3; I don't want to give you a subpar story just because I'm tired! Just wanted to let you know so you don't think I've missed you!

User Image

Devoted Lunatic

Dailanie

User Image

Hello my wonderful gorgeous Sin heart emotion_hug

Just wanted to say that I am going to bed now as I've tried to write your escapee rate for the last 20minutes with no luck, so I'm going to do it properly tomorrow when I'm more awake ;3; I don't want to give you a subpar story just because I'm tired! Just wanted to let you know so you don't think I've missed you!

User Image

No worries hun! Rest up and take it easy.
Gives me all the more time to bail this joint ninja

Sweet dreams hun emotion_hug

User Image

hades's Stud

Vampire

Dailanie
Derpy Me

halloo!~
    could I have an "Order in the Court"?
    I'd love to hear some suggestions for backgrounds and hair! (both of which are my weaknesses because i am indecisive)
    please and thank you! 3nodding
User Image

Hi hi! Funny you ask for help on backgrounds from someone who very rarely uses background at all emotion_facepalm I will try my best to help!

7//10
This is beautiful, and I love the use of the foggy colour scheme c: I've taken points off only because I'm not a huge fan of the double use of Sanctum Sophia. It looks great and the poses obviously work together, but it's such an easy combo that I wish there were more unique components to the bottom half of the avi. Very small nitpick though
I actually think the hair you have on is totally fine. It's hard to pick really good hairstyles that work underneath hats but the one bun with the 2 pieces on the front works really nice so I actually wouldn't change it. As for the background, while I do LIKE what you have at the moment, I do think it may work better with a background of either a study/library/conservatory. Now the trouble is finding one of those themes BG's that works with the foggy colour scheme...some background you could play around with:
A Small Light
A Small Sickly Light
Foggy Lantern Holder + Foggy Falling Leaves + Frail Vestige + A Mute Light - (filter)

Other than those ones I really can't find anything else that matches the foggy colour scheme while also not being too busy and detracting from the avi :L

User Image

I played around with your suggestions! I do like the Sickly Light filter so much with the foggy and I played around with some lighting and came up with this!
    I also removed the speech bubble since it was sort of cluttering a bit
    I made a bit of a change with the hair as well since I wanted some contrast from the Foggy scheme to make the avi pop out!
    I also thought of the light overlay from Stray Moon to really bring out the lighting paired with Bleak Reality
    background but I couldn't afford it due to semi-inflated prices sweatdrop

I love the feedback so thank you! 4laugh

Fairy

Dailanie
chamaellia
heart
Innocent
Guilty
& I Hold you in contempt please
User Image

Hi lovely, how are you c:

I've always adored the 'rainy' colour scheme - it's such a beautiful shade of blue - and your distribution of the colours with the little pops of white is done very well c: I also really like how you've made the avi consistently dainty all the way through. The dainty legs go perfectly with the posing of the arms and the face is also cute as a button~

The only thing I'm not really liking is the lack of a nose on the face. I feel like because the facial details are so small and quite light in colour (especially the very light lashes) the empty space in the middle where I'm so used to a nose covering is very distracting and acts as a focal point which isn't the greatest. I know a lot of people aren't huge fans of noses but I feel like it gives a character so much more character interest and makes the face more attractive to look at. I would recommend either Pick Your Nose - (Freckles) or Cute Little Nose - (Sapphire Freckles or Dusk Freckles).

User Image

I am well thank you, and yourself?

Also, thank you for the suggestion. I honestly didn’t think of a nose.
I’ll add that to my wishlist, I like the first β€œpick your nose” option

Also, I love that you chose tumbleweed connection by Elton John, great choice heart

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Derpy Me

I played around with your suggestions! I do like the Sickly Light filter so much with the foggy and I played around with some lighting and came up with this!
    I made a bit of a change with the hair as well since I wanted some contrast from the Foggy scheme to make the avi pop out!
    I also thought of the light overlay from Stray Moon to really bring out the lighting paired with Bleak Reality

User Image

Oooh I love what you've gone for, it looks so good! The background layering is great and the ray of light shining in from the side is a really good addition c: Ugh don;t you hate when the items you want to complete an avi have inflated prices :L That Bleak Reality is crazy high jeez.

User Image

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

chamaellia

Also, I love that you chose tumbleweed connection by Elton John, great choice heart
User Image

I'm doing good! Starting to pick up at work in the lead up to Christmas so just super busy!

You're very welcome! I sent you a copy of Pick Your Nose, hope you enjoy playing with it! emotion_yatta
Elton John has my heart, so I'm always happy to keep sharing his songs~

User Image

hades's Stud

Vampire

Dailanie
Derpy Me

User Image

Oooh I love what you've gone for, it looks so good! The background layering is great and the ray of light shining in from the side is a really good addition c: Ugh don;t you hate when the items you want to complete an avi have inflated prices :L That Bleak Reality is crazy high jeez.

User Image

Yeah luckily I found a seller willing to sell one for ABP today @-@
    Inflated items are basically 99% of my wishlist lol
    either that or its unlisted for months

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Derpy Me

User Image

Nice! That was good of them c:
Ugh tell me about it. A lot of my wishlist is expensive anyway but it just adds injury on top of injury when they list it for another trillion above ABP (':
Unlisteds are also the bane of my existence lmao

User Image

hades's Stud

Vampire

Dailanie
Derpy Me

User Image

Nice! That was good of them c:
Ugh tell me about it. A lot of my wishlist is expensive anyway but it just adds injury on top of injury when they list it for another trillion above ABP (':
Unlisteds are also the bane of my existence lmao

User Image

Well, thank you so much for your help and suggestions!
    This really made me want to go back to making avis again and seeing the different closets here in AT almost made me want to start my own closet thread as well lol
    But maybe some other time when I'm not too busy @-@ (and save up gold lol)

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Sineaed
This has been way, Way, WAY to long!
So here goes for the hot mess that is a jellyfish floating of with a chuck of coral! [Don't ask...]

So! My sweet judge!
I really would like to know how the hey I was deemed INNOCENT and yet GUILTY in one trial.
No worries, I rock the ESCAPEE look to a T while I await your judgement.

User Image
User Image

You already know that your scenics and animal avis are the bomb diggity, I surely don't have to tell you that! I absolutely love the colours in this and the movement in the silhouette. I'm actually really happy that you left white space and didn't do a full background with this as I think you would have lost a lot of the textures and different curves that you can see with just the coral and jelly.

Literally the ONLY thing I dislike is the dark purple tendril on the right hand side peeking out from underneath the cap of the jellyfish. It's not a terrible thing and I don't even know if it can be removed or if it's part of a bigger more important item, but the purple just stands out a wee bit too much for me and so my eyes hone on to it straight away. Other than that though I honestly don't have any critiques for this, you never go wrong with your scenics.

You escaped through your cell toilet. The prison had never had an aquatic inmate before, so it was hard for them to find the appropriate accommodation for you. Settling on putting you in a large fishtank inside of a regular cell, you were quickly locked away and soon forgotten about. Because you were not exactly a regular human inmate, the guards didn't have to come and deliver you food or take you on scheduled yard times. They were content to just leave you floating around your tank looking docile and bored. That was perfectly fine with you though. You were used to being ignored and underestimated, and in fact that was actually just how you preferred it. Each day as the guards continued to pay you no mind, you were training. Day after day you spent doing arm curls with the coral at the bottom of your tank, your tendrils growing thicker with muscle the longer into your sentence the days ticked.

On the 136th consecutive day, you were finally able to lift the entire coral reef from the bottom of your tank. You knew it was time. Wrapping 2 of your tendrils over the top of the tank's walls, you flexed your muscles and launched yourself up and out of the water. Your body sailed through the air, projected by the sheer force of your own strength, and landed with a loud SPLOOSH in the toilet along the opposite cell wall that hadn't ever been used. You knew that even the idiot guards would have to have heard THAT so you quickly made haste in attempting to navigate the plumbing. Unlike regular toilets this one doesn't come with its own flusher, so using your tendrils for a second purpose you latched onto the walls of the pipes and forced yourself along, inching slowly but surely further with every heave. You heard faint bubbled shouting coming from above the surface of the bowl and felt a hand plunge in after you, scrambling frantically along the porcelain. Just as you thought you could pull yourself into the bend of the pipes, away from their prying hands, you felt a bony hand clamp around you. You pulled as hard as you could but your tendril was firmly in one of the guards hands and it felt like he had no plans of letting go. You sunctioned yourself more securely to the walls of the pipes and gave one big heave with all of the strength you had left. Just as you thought to give up you heard a faint POP and you were propelled back with the momentum of his release of your tendril. Seizing the opportunity, you pushed through the pain and made your way more hastily through the pipe until you finally found yourself plunging through the prison's sewer opening into the ice cold currents of the ocean. Sparing only a quick glance to the now numb tendril to your side, noting the colour turning a deep purple, you gathered your nerve and began the long and lonely swim to find a new place to call home

User Image

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Derpy Me

Well, thank you so much for your help and suggestions!
    This really made me want to go back to making avis again and seeing the different closets here in AT almost made me want to start my own closet thread as well lol
    But maybe some other time when I'm not too busy @-@ (and save up gold lol)
User Image

You're very welcome! You actually inspired me to play around with the A Mute Light (filter) item and now I need to find a cheaper seller so I can actually equip her I caved and ended up just buying one of the inflated ones because I got impatient haha lol
User Image

You definitely should when you have time! I love being able to look through everyone's galleries and honestly I just love having mine just to casually add to and keep a running record if I ever want to go back and re-do any old avis c:

If you do end up making one you should let me know so I can follow along with it! c:

User Image

Fairy

Dailanie
chamaellia

User Image

I'm doing good! Starting to pick up at work in the lead up to Christmas so just super busy!

You're very welcome! I sent you a copy of Pick Your Nose, hope you enjoy playing with it! emotion_yatta
Elton John has my heart, so I'm always happy to keep sharing his songs~

User Image

Oh! What do you do for work?

And Ohmygoodness, thank you so much! You’re so sweet heart
I can send you some plat for it if you’d like 3nodding

pantec's Buttercup

Seasonal Wife

𝖨 π–Όπ–Ίπ—‡π—‡π—ˆπ— π–Ώπ—ˆπ—‹ 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 π—ˆπ–Ώ 𝗆𝖾 𝗋𝖾𝗆𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋 𝗂𝖿 𝖨'𝗏𝖾 π—‹π–Ύπ—Šπ—Žπ–Ύπ—Œπ—π–Ύπ–½ π—‹π–Ίπ—π—‚π—‡π—€π—Œ π–Ώπ—ˆπ—‹ π—π—π—‚π—Œ π–Όπ—Žπ—‹π—‹π–Ύπ—‡π— 𝖺𝗏𝖺𝗍𝖺𝗋
π—ˆπ–Ώ 𝗆𝗂𝗇𝖾 (π—Œπ—‚π—‡π–Όπ–Ύ 𝖨 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗀𝖾 𝗂𝗇-𝖺𝗇𝖽-π—ˆπ—Žπ— π—ˆπ–Ώ π—ˆπ—Žπ—π–Ώπ—‚π—π—Œ π–Ώπ—‹π–Ύπ—Šπ—Žπ–Ύπ—‡π—π—…π—’); 𝗅𝖾𝗍 𝗆𝖾 π—„π—‡π—ˆπ— 𝗂𝖿 𝗆𝗒 π—†π–Ύπ—†π—ˆπ—‹π—’
π—‚π—Œ π—ƒπ—Žπ—Œπ— 𝖿𝖺𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀, π—ˆπ—‹ 𝗂𝖿 π—’π—ˆπ—Ž'𝖽 𝖺𝖼𝖼𝖾𝗉𝗍 𝗂𝗍 𝗂𝖿 𝖨 𝗆𝖺𝗒 π–Ίπ—Œπ—„ π–Ώπ—ˆπ—‹ π—Œπ—ˆπ—†π–Ύ π—‹π–Ίπ—π—‚π—‡π—€π—Œ, π—‰π—…π–Ύπ–Ίπ—Œπ–Ύ.

π– π—…π—Œπ—ˆ, 𝖨'𝗆 π—ƒπ—Žπ—Œπ— π‘Žπ‘‘π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘–π‘›π‘” 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝖾 π–Ώπ—…π—ˆπ—π–Ύπ—‹π—Œ π–½π–Ύπ–Όπ—ˆπ—‹π–Ίπ—π—‚π—‡π—€ π—’π—ˆπ—Žπ—‹ 𝖺𝗏𝖺𝗍𝖺𝗋!! 𝖨 π—†π—‚π—Œπ—Œ 𝖲𝗉𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀.
cry

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

chamaellia
Oh! What do you do for work?

And Ohmygoodness, thank you so much! You’re so sweet heart
I can send you some plat for it if you’d like 3nodding
User Image

I manage a lingerie store, so I'm in retail emotion_yatta Hence why it's gonna be absolutely manic coming into Christmas haha

You're so welcome! Nooo no need to send me anything, happy to send it to someone who wants it, and it looks SOOO freaking cute with your current so definitely worth it c:

User Image

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

wiIts

𝖨 π–Όπ–Ίπ—‡π—‡π—ˆπ— π–Ώπ—ˆπ—‹ 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 π—ˆπ–Ώ 𝗆𝖾 𝗋𝖾𝗆𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋 𝗂𝖿 𝖨'𝗏𝖾 π—‹π–Ύπ—Šπ—Žπ–Ύπ—Œπ—π–Ύπ–½ π—‹π–Ίπ—π—‚π—‡π—€π—Œ π–Ώπ—ˆπ—‹ π—π—π—‚π—Œ π–Όπ—Žπ—‹π—‹π–Ύπ—‡π— 𝖺𝗏𝖺𝗍𝖺𝗋
π—ˆπ–Ώ 𝗆𝗂𝗇𝖾 (π—Œπ—‚π—‡π–Όπ–Ύ 𝖨 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗀𝖾 𝗂𝗇-𝖺𝗇𝖽-π—ˆπ—Žπ— π—ˆπ–Ώ π—ˆπ—Žπ—π–Ώπ—‚π—π—Œ π–Ώπ—‹π–Ύπ—Šπ—Žπ–Ύπ—‡π—π—…π—’); 𝗅𝖾𝗍 𝗆𝖾 π—„π—‡π—ˆπ— 𝗂𝖿 𝗆𝗒 π—†π–Ύπ—†π—ˆπ—‹π—’
π—‚π—Œ π—ƒπ—Žπ—Œπ— 𝖿𝖺𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀, π—ˆπ—‹ 𝗂𝖿 π—’π—ˆπ—Ž'𝖽 𝖺𝖼𝖼𝖾𝗉𝗍 𝗂𝗍 𝗂𝖿 𝖨 𝗆𝖺𝗒 π–Ίπ—Œπ—„ π–Ώπ—ˆπ—‹ π—Œπ—ˆπ—†π–Ύ π—‹π–Ίπ—π—‚π—‡π—€π—Œ, π—‰π—…π–Ύπ–Ίπ—Œπ–Ύ.

π– π—…π—Œπ—ˆ, 𝖨'𝗆 π—ƒπ—Žπ—Œπ— π‘Žπ‘‘π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘–π‘›π‘” 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝖾 π–Ώπ—…π—ˆπ—π–Ύπ—‹π—Œ π–½π–Ύπ–Όπ—ˆπ—‹π–Ίπ—π—‚π—‡π—€ π—’π—ˆπ—Žπ—‹ 𝖺𝗏𝖺𝗍𝖺𝗋!! 𝖨 π—†π—‚π—Œπ—Œ 𝖲𝗉𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀.
cry
User Image

I don't believe you have for this one yet! Of course it could just be both of our memories failing us haha But no, I don't remember having rated this one before so absolutely choose some rates heart

Thank you! My poofy garden girl is honestly one of my favourite avis to date. She's just so overgrown and poofy and I love her haha I'll send you some of my springtime weather! We have more than enough to go around where I live~

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces