Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which scent type is your favourite when it comes to candles?

Floral Scents (rose, peony, gardenia etc) 0.2411214953271 24.1% [ 129 ]
Food Scents (vanilla, cinnamon, caramel etc) 0.28971962616822 29.0% [ 155 ]
Earthy Scents (wood, leather, dirt etc) 0.21121495327103 21.1% [ 113 ]
Fresh Scents (linen, seabreeze, etc) 0.25794392523364 25.8% [ 138 ]
Total Votes:[ 535 ]

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Momoiro no Bara
Order in the court?

Hey Momo emotion_yatta heart

8//10
The way you've managed to match all of the colours and distribute it perfectly has an amazing effect and the stripes at the bottom help to round it all off c: The face being so bare though is odd compared to the complete covering of the rest of the body. I'd probably experiment with some face paint like tattoos or makeup to help detail it more?

Sparkly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Dailanie
Aqua Fortise
٠•●♥ ƹ̵̡ӝ̵̨̄ʒ ♥●•٠·

Order in the court pleasee >w<

Hi bby heart
Oooh tbh I was hoping you'd come in with an Aqua avi throwback to AT days xD

9//10
I absolutely love the colour flecks and how you've managed to blend everything wonderfully and distribute everything evenly c: I reckon the legs are the only thing I could niggle about...I'm wondering what something like the Eternal Eclipse or Valkyrian Dragoon of Lalune legs would look like?
٠•●♥ ƹ̵̡ӝ̵̨̄ʒ ♥●•٠·

AYYY emotion_awesome

I actually had the lalune legs on this before, and I thought it looked better with those, I just wanted to use the oola legs cause I just bought them tbh xd

thank youuuu dai heart

Devoted Lunatic

User Image
Dailanie
heart
Awesome! I'm glad emotion_yatta

Yes but the classification is not as a colour, therefore it does not fall into the colour category. I take it as such.

I've been good, apart from being very sick xP

^_^

Oi, humans and their reasoning *rolls eyes* I will never understand how those mortal brains work-

Erww... Being very sick doesn't add up with 'been good'... Are you well now though?

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

CheruChu
ORDER IN THE COURT!

I HOLD YOU IN CONTEMPT!

REHABILITATION

woooo

Wooooo! scream

6//10
This reminds me of Grease for some reason with the Pink Ladies lol I wish this was EITHER pastel or bright though, because the clashing shades is somewhat odd :L

I'm sorry, we cannot rehabilitate you at this time yum_tea

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

pilgyo
ORDER IN THE COURT

7//10
The intricate detailing you have is quite nice but the head and shoulders look almost TOO cluttered I think.

Alien Worshipper

Hey man, sorry I haven't popped by in a while. I'd just like to show off my first fully new avatar in a long, long while.

I'm pretty happy with it.

Dapper Strawberry

14,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Dailanie
Sakura Chime
Dailanie
Sakura Chime
Dailanie
Sakura Chime
Order in the court, I hold you in contempt, and last meal please whee

Hmm...well you've only got 2 items on...I'm pretty sure I was late in rating you (a thousand apologies) and missed the avatar you originally wanted me to rate? If so, i'd be more than happy to rate your other one c: If this IS the one that you wanted me to rate then I'd also be happy to do that as well haha

This reminds me of a blueberry jelly mixed with icing sugar and crystal sugar emotion_drool

Omg I apologize so much for this song rofl I don't even LIKE her music, but it instantly popped into my head LOL

Ya you where a little late on rating the one I had before sweatdrop but thats ok whee I would somewhat rather you rate this one anyway if thats ok yum_puddi

Ah, thought so >< I would like to apologize profusely for the lateness, unfortunately I've been quite sick so my online time had decreased :c

Well it's only 2 items...3//10 (purely because of the lack of items)
If you're going to use only two items I'd recommend some sort of haunted BG (Ravenwood graveyard?) and add some sort of mist Astra or raining effect (Rolling Rainstorm)

That's ok I don't mind the lateness, I just like changing my outfit when I get a new item cat_whee
And ya I figured that outfit needed something more cat_sweatdrop Any thank you for the rateing and I hope you feel better soon emotion_yatta

haha you're just like me int hat regard xP Whenever I get a new item (especially if I'm gifted it) I always have to make a new avi lol

You're very welcome and thank you! Feel free to come back anytime, dear heart

Ok I will cat_whee

Ruthless Dreamer

25,650 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Kuro Gang 250
  • Survivor 150
Let me know what you think of this one. emotion_yatta

Dangerous Sweetheart

Dailanie
Tinuviel Silma

lol Don't be sorry!! I'm glad you rate honestly~

Oh no :c That's awful. Do you have any idea what the illness is??

Sometimes I feel as though I rate TOO honestly and hurt some people >< I just want people to get what they came for ;-;

Well worst case scenario is that it's a punctured lung, but the more likely choice would be a very severe chest infection :L

I get that! But if you really hurt my feelings I wouldn't have said anything back XD plus, I did ask you for how I could improve it!

Oh my god DDDDD8 I hope it's not a punctured lung! When will you be able to find out definitively what it is?

Greedy Bibliophile

Dailanie
Momoiro no Bara
Order in the court?

Hey Momo emotion_yatta heart

8//10
The way you've managed to match all of the colours and distribute it perfectly has an amazing effect and the stripes at the bottom help to round it all off c: The face being so bare though is odd compared to the complete covering of the rest of the body. I'd probably experiment with some face paint like tattoos or makeup to help detail it more?

Tattoos didn't show enough, how's this?

He Ate My Shorts's Husbando

Adventuring Protagonist

Dailanie
Art of Heaven
Dailanie
Art of Heaven
Innocent, Guilty and Arrested. emotion_kirakira

I was hoping you'd come in with this avi!

Absolutely everything is aaaawesome, and that expression makes it like 10x better xD

There's nothing I dislike! heart I want to rehab this emotion_dowant

You were arrested for letting known criminals run rampant in heaven!
Really? emotion_kirakira
Thank you Dai! These are the hosting(is it the correct term? xD). :3
User Image

Nuuu that's the heaven warden's job. crying

Mhmmm!
It's just so perfect bae! And yes it's the correct term hehe heart
Thank yoou~
Well jeez, way to make his job harder!
Yeay thank you and you're welcome as well! emotion_kirakira
B-but. emo

And what's this underwear business in the polls ay? emotion_dowant

Thieving Rogue

8,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
-sneaks in- heart
Hello
I haven't been in here for ages ^^

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Sakaiti
Back with a new type f challenge avi for myself. ;w; *flails about* I just love these soft colors. emotion_dowant

Order in the court! Why have I been arrested? ... Do I at least get a last meal...? emotion_kirakira

Heeeeey Sakai! heart Oooh the pale palette is gooorgeous! emotion_kirakira

7//10
The palette is gorgeous as I said before, and the items work well together, but the leg pose is rather stiff and awkward, while the hair I reckon should be a different colour, to stand out from the tree more o:

You were arrested for poisoning the hostess' tea and watching her slowly choke to death, while sipping from your own fragrant water.

You remind me of a coconut rolled strawberry ball!

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Dark_Whizper
Order In The Court mrgreen
7//10
This is beautiful in colour bby! emotion_kirakira The hair matches perfectly as well c: The mouth is a tad awkward though and I think you need more blue on the head to balance the large rounded blue bottom

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Aerys Emilia
Dailanie

Innocent

Guilty

Rehabilitation? ((I don't expect to be HoF worthy but one can hope~))

I love your use of the Ravenwood skin with a naked body because the effect is quite nice and lets the cracked skin take center stage c:

This is a tad too messy though with all of the added blood and writing, plus the Pietro blood is way too oddly textured :L I also think the head needs some gold to balance the shackles on the legs.

I'm sorry, we cannot rehabilitate you at this time yum_tea
Hey, you won't know if you never try, so it's all good c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas