Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which scent type is your favourite when it comes to candles?

Floral Scents (rose, peony, gardenia etc) 0.2411214953271 24.1% [ 129 ]
Food Scents (vanilla, cinnamon, caramel etc) 0.28971962616822 29.0% [ 155 ]
Earthy Scents (wood, leather, dirt etc) 0.21121495327103 21.1% [ 113 ]
Fresh Scents (linen, seabreeze, etc) 0.25794392523364 25.8% [ 138 ]
Total Votes:[ 535 ]

Dailanie 's Waifu

Generous Fashionista

Dailanie

o: I used to have a part time job like that c:
Shite, what happens if you lose a plant? Do you have to reimburse for it or what? Those poor left out, dried plants ;-;

Yeah it sucks! Most of the perma threads are the threads like Nav's 'What's that item' and Sher's 'a friend in need', which are great, but the number of perma rate threads is slipping :L I kind of want the old AT regs back with their threads :c

Oooh you do?? Can I have a link to it? emotion_kirakira You totally should though!

Nah, if we lose plants, it's because we don't have enough waterers. I do my job correctly and my supervisors know it. If we lose plants, it's disappointing but I don't get penalized or anything.

Yeah, I miss the older threads. :c

As for my own thread, here's the link. I haven't touched it since October of last year, though. lol
hey hey

My Picks Are

order in the court
Innocent
Arregted

Thanks smile

Epic Page!

Predestined Prophet

Hello again. :3

I was actually wondering if I could get a Last Meal. I can't eat any good food right now so food sounds nice. A drink sounds ok but food sounds a thousand times better. o3o Personally I think all of the feathers on this avi make me think chicken.
Alas the struggles of a college student surviving off pb&j and ramen, finding a ray of hope from an angel who offers you a hamburger. TwT How I miss the dining common food as a freshie.

Edit: I'm probably going to be changing my avi a lot so here is a solid image of it just in case:

User Image

Dapper Strawberry

14,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Dailanie
Sakura Chime
Dailanie
Sakura Chime
Order in the court, I hold you in contempt, and last meal please whee

Hmm...well you've only got 2 items on...I'm pretty sure I was late in rating you (a thousand apologies) and missed the avatar you originally wanted me to rate? If so, i'd be more than happy to rate your other one c: If this IS the one that you wanted me to rate then I'd also be happy to do that as well haha

This reminds me of a blueberry jelly mixed with icing sugar and crystal sugar emotion_drool

Omg I apologize so much for this song rofl I don't even LIKE her music, but it instantly popped into my head LOL

Ya you where a little late on rating the one I had before sweatdrop but thats ok whee I would somewhat rather you rate this one anyway if thats ok yum_puddi

Ah, thought so >< I would like to apologize profusely for the lateness, unfortunately I've been quite sick so my online time had decreased :c

Well it's only 2 items...3//10 (purely because of the lack of items)
If you're going to use only two items I'd recommend some sort of haunted BG (Ravenwood graveyard?) and add some sort of mist Astra or raining effect (Rolling Rainstorm)

That's ok I don't mind the lateness, I just like changing my outfit when I get a new item cat_whee
And ya I figured that outfit needed something more cat_sweatdrop Any thank you for the rateing and I hope you feel better soon emotion_yatta

Shameless Shapeshifter

20,800 Points
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Level Up 200
Dailanie
Charlotte Yeager
Arrested, I hold you in contempt and Escapee ... obviously xp

You were arrested for being drunk and disorderly! Truth be told, you were running around town shaking old ladies and screaming at them, yelling for anyone to help you find your daughter! Unfortunately...you're a little crazy...you don't HAVE a daughter...

Escaping was loud, bloody and VERY dangerous! You were so rampant and hell bent on getting out of there by any mean possible that they had to place armed guards by your bed at all times! Kneeing one in the crotch and slamming into their chest, you snatched their gun and started blasting the others away! When you ran out of ammo you broke off some loose pipe and went on a bludgeoning rampage. You were going to find your imaginary daughter no matter WHAT you had to do!!

eek spot on! that's just freaky man, and I DO so have a daughter ... are you hiding her!!!

Dangerous Sweetheart

Dailanie
Tinuviel Silma
Dailanie
Tinuviel Silma
:3 Can I get an Order in the Court?

And maybe a Rehabilitation? I'm proud of this one but I don't expect I'll get into your Hall of Fame

And then maybe Guilty too, I'd like to know what improvements you'd make

5//10
I'm torn because I love the colours used but perhaps not all together? :c

I'm not loving how little brown you have and how much white you do have. If I were working with this palette I'd use teal and brown as the main colours to match the legs and Street head cap, and use white and possibly pink for veeery small accents. As it is now the teal looks quite disjointed and like it doesn't belong :c

I'm sorry, we cannot rehabilitate you at this time yum_tea

You cut me deep, Dai xp Seriously though, thanks for the rate :3 It's funny, as soon as I posted that I was like "she's gonna be on me for that brown in the headpiece" XD

Are you feeling better, btw? I saw your status update thingy yesterday and was worried :c

I'm sorry bby ;-; I actually really love the teal and brown together though! I want mooore emotion_dowant

Not really sweatdrop I've gotten worse actually because my body's rejecting the antibiotics I've been given so they're causing some side effects :L

lol Don't be sorry!! I'm glad you rate honestly~

Oh no :c That's awful. Do you have any idea what the illness is??

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Art of Heaven
Innocent, Guilty and Arrested. emotion_kirakira

I was hoping you'd come in with this avi!

Absolutely everything is aaaawesome, and that expression makes it like 10x better xD

There's nothing I dislike! heart I want to rehab this emotion_dowant

You were arrested for letting known criminals run rampant in heaven!

He Ate My Shorts's Husbando

Adventuring Protagonist

Dailanie
Art of Heaven
Innocent, Guilty and Arrested. emotion_kirakira

I was hoping you'd come in with this avi!

Absolutely everything is aaaawesome, and that expression makes it like 10x better xD

There's nothing I dislike! heart I want to rehab this emotion_dowant

You were arrested for letting known criminals run rampant in heaven!
Really? emotion_kirakira
Thank you Dai! These are the hosting(is it the correct term? xD). :3
User Image

Nuuu that's the heaven warden's job. crying

Gracious Dabbler

8,700 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Millionaire 200
Order in the court
Innocent
Shoot the judge.

Pretty please?

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

D1ary_of_the_Vampz
Dailanie
You're welcome, hmm I don't like the hair on the cheaper version :L You kinda need to have a long sleek hair like Artemis I reckon, otherwise it looks weird.

Hum, if you wanted Kawaii perhaps the poses from Loving Manner would be better? Cliche Kawaii but more kawaii than that I reckon. Ah fair enough, the headband on Artemis is a tad big. Yeah Pisces bangs are expensive but I reckon if you can ever get them they'll be useful in many avatars.

Hmm well start paying me because I'm itching to do it, crackhead stare

User Image
          I have a thing for short hairs. Thank you Talsi's Sash. Longer hair adds to clutter and I dislike clutter. Luckily for that other avatar, it was mostly bare so it went well. Um...that face was loving manner. That's the only manner I have. sweatdrop I don't really like faces, but I've wanted loving manner for ages now. I much prefer eye items and that default mouth I usually use. Or scarlet mist. emotion_drool

How much would that cost?

Fair enough, everyone has their own tastes I guess lol. The texture for me was also a little weird as an item in general. Well if that is Loving Manner then I'd choose a different pose. I'd buy Tender Loving Manner and choose either the second pose (no hearts) or the seventh pose (Oh Noes). Mmm eyes and mouth individual items are better.

Dunno, haven't got a set amount. Just start paying.

Questionable Citizen

Order in the court, arrested and escapee please...

emo

Eloquent Muse

Dailanie
Eloquentress
Dailanie
Eloquentress
Hi, Dailanie~ How have you been? I'm in need of your assistance with my WIP. Could I pls get her an Order in the Court and Guilty?

Edit: Gave her a face.

User Image

Hey El, welcome back emotion_yatta I've been okay, but very sick, so I've been extremely busy and apologetic with/for late replies x.x How about you? c:

Oooh I am really loving what you have so far o:

8//10
Everything about this is perfect so far and the dirt/dust effects work great with this c:

I think the only thing I dislike is that the pants are quit clean and shiny looking whereas there is nothing like that on the head. I'd look into adding some sort of dark, shiny black and red hair accessory like a pin or fascinator?

Ohh, I've noticed after lurking a bit and hope that you're recovery is serving you well. I've been fairly busy now that my midterm is this weekend, but otherwise I'm really enjoying this summer.

I lived in NZ for a year when I was thirteen, and a friend of mine told me about the power outage in the North Island. Hopefully it hasn't cause much of a havoc where you're at. o:

Thank you for the suggestion! I made iterations and added The Nightmare hypnos' wings.

User Image

Thank you emotion_yatta Hopefully I'll get back on to recovering once I change my prescription xP Ohhh good luck with it! o: Hopefully you ace it emotion_dowant

Power Outage? Was this recently, because if so I don't think it's hit us at all o3o Or maybe it hit during the night...

Oooh! Ya know, those wings shouldn't work so well with it, but they really do! heart

Hopefully! Must've kept you busy too with all your incoming notices. Been spending enough time trying to get back to all the replies I've received hoping I didn't miss anyone. Thanks I just finished it today, I'm now a free woman!

It was like around 4pm several days ago I believe. . 3.

I didn't expect it to either, thanks!!

Feral Kitten

Dailanie
Dark_Whizper
Dailanie
Dark_Whizper
MULTICOLOR!!
TASTE THE RAINBOW

I CAN TASTE IT!! THE RAINBOOOOW! classified_fu

how does it taste?

It tastes like Skittles emotion_drool

you dont say

Devoted Lunatic

User Image
Dailanie
You're very welcome bby! whee The honor of the HoF is strong cool
Aww you're very welcome on that as well c: Definitely worth it, it looks awesome!

whee

Well technically white and black aren't classified as 'colours'...so not very hard at all...moron.
Depressing Sally is a bore.

Yesch it is!
Those items are beyond definitely worth it, they are just what the doctor ordered!

Techinically white is named to be no color while, in fact, white is all colors ^_^
It is, isn't it? Wonder how they do it, moping around all day... Must be tiresome, finding new things to mope about each and every day of your life.

Soooo, how have you been hun?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces