Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which scent type is your favourite when it comes to candles?

Floral Scents (rose, peony, gardenia etc) 0.2411214953271 24.1% [ 129 ]
Food Scents (vanilla, cinnamon, caramel etc) 0.28971962616822 29.0% [ 155 ]
Earthy Scents (wood, leather, dirt etc) 0.21121495327103 21.1% [ 113 ]
Fresh Scents (linen, seabreeze, etc) 0.25794392523364 25.8% [ 138 ]
Total Votes:[ 535 ]

pantec's Buttercup

Seasonal Wife

Dailanie

๐–ณ๐—๐–บ๐—‡๐—„ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—Œ๐—ˆ ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—’ ๐—†๐—Ž๐–ผ๐— ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐–บ๐–ผ๐–ผ๐–พ๐—‰๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€, ๐–จ ๐–บ๐—‰๐—‰๐—‹๐–พ๐–ผ๐—‚๐–บ๐—๐–พ ๐—‚๐—! ๐– ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–ป๐–พ๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—‰๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐–พ๐—‡๐— ๐—๐—‚๐—๐— ๐—†๐—’ ๐—ˆ๐—…๐–ฝ-๐—…๐–บ๐–ฝ๐—’ ๐–ป๐—‹๐–บ๐—‚๐—‡,
๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ;; ๐–ธ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹ ๐—๐—๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐–ฝ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—‚๐—๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—†๐–พ ๐–ฟ๐–พ๐–พ๐—…๐—Œ ๐–พ๐—Œ๐—‰๐–พ๐–ผ๐—‚๐–บ๐—…๐—…๐—’ ๐–บ๐—‰๐—‰๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—‰๐—‹๐—‚๐–บ๐—๐–พ, ๐–จ ๐—ƒ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐— ๐—๐–บ๐—๐–ผ๐—๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘€๐‘–๐‘ รฉ๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘™๐‘’๐‘  ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹
๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—‹๐—Œ๐— ๐—๐—‚๐—†๐–พ ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–บ ๐–ฟ๐–พ๐— ๐–ฝ๐–บ๐—’๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—€๐—ˆ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—ƒ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐— ๐–ฟ๐–พ๐—…๐—… ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—†๐—‰๐—…๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—…๐—’ ๐—๐–พ๐–บ๐–ฝ-๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ๐—‹-๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—…๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ! ๐–ง๐–บ๐—๐–พ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž
๐—Œ๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡ ๐—‚๐— ๐–ป๐–พ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ?
๐– ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–จ'๐–ฝ ๐—…๐—‚๐—„๐–พ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—‰๐—…๐–พ๐–บ ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐จ๐œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ, ๐–ป๐—Ž๐— ๐—๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—…๐–ฝ ๐–ป๐–พ ๐–ผ๐—Ž๐—‹๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—Œ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—†๐–บ๐—’ ๐—‰๐–พ๐—‹๐–ผ๐–พ๐—‚๐—๐–พ ๐—†๐–พ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐–ป๐–พ๐—‚๐—‡๐—€
๐ ๐ฎ๐ข๐ฅ๐ญ๐ฒ. ๐– ๐—…๐—๐—๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—€๐— ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—๐–บ๐—๐–พ ๐–ป๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡ ๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—†๐–พ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—Œ๐—‰๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—‹๐—Ž๐—†๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—Œ ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–ผ๐–พ๐—‹๐—‡๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐–บ ๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐—Œ๐—‚๐–ป๐—…๐–พ ๐๐จ๐ฎ๐›๐ฅ๐ž
๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐œ๐ข๐๐ž, ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐— ๐—†๐—’ ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–ป๐—‚๐–ฝ ๐–ผ๐—Ž๐—‹๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐—‚๐—๐—’ ๐–ป๐–พ๐–ผ๐—„๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—Œ ๐—†๐–พ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐–บ๐—Œ๐—„ ๐–บ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—...

๐–จ ๐—๐—‹๐—Ž๐—…๐—’ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐—ƒ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐— ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐—†๐—Ž๐–ผ๐— ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—‚๐—‡๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–บ๐—๐–พ ๐–ฟ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐–บ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐— ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—„๐—Œโ€”๐—๐—๐–พ๐—’'๐—‹๐–พ ๐–บ๐—…๐—๐–บ๐—’๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐–พ
๐–ป๐–พ๐—Œ๐— ๐—„๐—‚๐—‡๐–ฝ๐—Œ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐—‚๐—๐–พ๐—†๐—Œ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐–พ๐—Š๐—Ž๐—‚๐—‰~ ๐–ฎ๐— ๐—€๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐–ฝ๐—‡๐–พ๐—Œ๐—Œ, ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—‡๐—ˆ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ๐—…๐—’ ๐—…๐–บ๐–ฝ๐—’ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—…๐—…
๐–บ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—‡๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–บ๐—‡๐—€๐–พ๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐–พ๐—‰ ๐—‹๐—‚๐–ผ๐— ๐—€๐—‹๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡๐—Œ, ๐—…๐—‚๐—„๐–พ ๐–บ ๐—‰๐–พ๐—‹๐–ฟ๐–พ๐–ผ๐— ๐—‹๐–พ๐—Œ๐–พ๐—†๐–ป๐—…๐–บ๐—‡๐–ผ๐–พ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐– ๐—Ž๐—๐—Ž๐—†๐—‡ ๐—Œ๐–พ๐–บ๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—‡! ๐Ÿ’–
๐–ธ๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—๐–บ๐—๐–พ ๐–บ ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐—… ๐—๐–บ๐—…๐–พ๐—‡๐— ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐—…๐–บ๐—’๐–พ๐—‹๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—Œ, ๐–บ๐—…๐—๐–บ๐—’๐—Œ. ๐–ถ๐—๐–บ๐—'๐—Œ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹ ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—‚๐—๐–พ ๐—Œ๐–ผ๐—๐–พ๐—†๐–พ(๐—Œ)?

๐– ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—‡๐—€๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ ๐–ผ๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐—Œ๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹ ๐–ฒ๐—‰๐—‹๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—๐–พ๐–บ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—๐—‚๐—…๐—… ๐–ป๐—…๐–พ๐—Œ๐—Œ ๐—†๐—’ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—†๐–พ, ๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—‡! ๐–ณ๐—๐–บ๐—‡๐—„๐–ฟ๐—Ž๐—…๐—…๐—’ ๐—๐–พ ๐–บ๐—‹๐–พ๐—‡'๐—
๐–พ๐—‘๐—‰๐–พ๐—‹๐—‚๐–พ๐—‡๐–ผ๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—Œ๐— ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐—๐–พ๐—†๐—‰๐–พ๐—‹๐–บ๐—๐—Ž๐—‹๐–พ๐—Œ... ๐–ก๐—Ž๐— ๐—‚๐— ๐—๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—…๐–ฝ ๐–ป๐–พ ๐–ฟ๐—Ž๐—‡ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—๐–บ๐—๐–พ ๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—†๐–พ ๐—Œ๐—‡๐—ˆ๐—๐—’ ๐–ฝ๐–บ๐—’๐—Œ ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—‡๐–บ๐—…๐—…๐—’~
๐– ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—„๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐–ฝ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—Ž๐—‰๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—†๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—…๐—‚๐–ฝ๐–บ๐—’๐—Œ, ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐–พ๐—Œ ๐—‚๐— ๐—‰๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—†๐—‚๐—Œ๐–พ ๐–บ ๐—…๐—‚๐—…' ๐–ป๐—‚๐— ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐–ผ๐—๐–บ๐—ˆ๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—‡๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐–บ๐–ฝ
๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹ ๐—‰๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–บ๐—…/๐—‰๐—‹๐—ˆ๐–ฟ๐–พ๐—Œ๐—Œ๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–บ๐—… ๐—…๐—‚๐–ฟ๐–พ? ๐–จ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‰๐–พ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‡ ๐—€๐–พ๐— ๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—†๐–พ ๐–ฝ๐–บ๐—’๐—Œ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ๐–ฟ ๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—‡, ๐–บ๐— ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—’ ๐—…๐–พ๐–บ๐—Œ๐—!

Fairy

Dailanie
chamaellia
Oh! What do you do for work?

And Ohmygoodness, thank you so much! Youโ€™re so sweet heart
I can send you some plat for it if youโ€™d like 3nodding
User Image

I manage a lingerie store, so I'm in retail emotion_yatta Hence why it's gonna be absolutely manic coming into Christmas haha

You're so welcome! Nooo no need to send me anything, happy to send it to someone who wants it, and it looks SOOO freaking cute with your current so definitely worth it c:

User Image

Oh wow! Do you like working in retail?
My first job was at Macys, and for a while I loved it - but after 2 years I got burned out lol

Aww, youโ€™re too kind! Thank you for the lovely gift!
Itโ€™s absolutely perfect heart

Devoted Lunatic

Dailanie
User Image

You already know that your scenics and animal avis are the bomb diggity, I surely don't have to tell you that! I absolutely love the colours in this and the movement in the silhouette. I'm actually really happy that you left white space and didn't do a full background with this as I think you would have lost a lot of the textures and different curves that you can see with just the coral and jelly.

Literally the ONLY thing I dislike is the dark purple tendril on the right hand side peeking out from underneath the cap of the jellyfish. It's not a terrible thing and I don't even know if it can be removed or if it's part of a bigger more important item, but the purple just stands out a wee bit too much for me and so my eyes hone on to it straight away. Other than that though I honestly don't have any critiques for this, you never go wrong with your scenics.

You escaped through your cell toilet. The prison had never had an aquatic inmate before, so it was hard for them to find the appropriate accommodation for you. Settling on putting you in a large fishtank inside of a regular cell, you were quickly locked away and soon forgotten about. Because you were not exactly a regular human inmate, the guards didn't have to come and deliver you food or take you on scheduled yard times. They were content to just leave you floating around your tank looking docile and bored. That was perfectly fine with you though. You were used to being ignored and underestimated, and in fact that was actually just how you preferred it. Each day as the guards continued to pay you no mind, you were training. Day after day you spent doing arm curls with the coral at the bottom of your tank, your tendrils growing thicker with muscle the longer into your sentence the days ticked.

On the 136th consecutive day, you were finally able to lift the entire coral reef from the bottom of your tank. You knew it was time. Wrapping 2 of your tendrils over the top of the tank's walls, you flexed your muscles and launched yourself up and out of the water. Your body sailed through the air, projected by the sheer force of your own strength, and landed with a loud SPLOOSH in the toilet along the opposite cell wall that hadn't ever been used. You knew that even the idiot guards would have to have heard THAT so you quickly made haste in attempting to navigate the plumbing. Unlike regular toilets this one doesn't come with its own flusher, so using your tendrils for a second purpose you latched onto the walls of the pipes and forced yourself along, inching slowly but surely further with every heave. You heard faint bubbled shouting coming from above the surface of the bowl and felt a hand plunge in after you, scrambling frantically along the porcelain. Just as you thought you could pull yourself into the bend of the pipes, away from their prying hands, you felt a bony hand clamp around you. You pulled as hard as you could but your tendril was firmly in one of the guards hands and it felt like he had no plans of letting go. You sunctioned yourself more securely to the walls of the pipes and gave one big heave with all of the strength you had left. Just as you thought to give up you heard a faint POP and you were propelled back with the momentum of his release of your tendril. Seizing the opportunity, you pushed through the pain and made your way more hastily through the pipe until you finally found yourself plunging through the prison's sewer opening into the ice cold currents of the ocean. Sparing only a quick glance to the now numb tendril to your side, noting the colour turning a deep purple, you gathered your nerve and began the long and lonely swim to find a new place to call home

User Image

You're making me blush! redface

I know the bit you mean. Dropping it would mean dropping the coral. I'm looking into covering it without distorting the scene. Working on it! *yay*

And srsly, hun: your stories are what I live for! Love them so heart

User Image

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

chamaellia
Oh wow! Do you like working in retail?
My first job was at Macys, and for a while I loved it - but after 2 years I got burned out lol

Aww, youโ€™re too kind! Thank you for the lovely gift!
Itโ€™s absolutely perfect heart
User Image

I do! Of course I do get a little burned out after a while but honestly that's just the nature of retail I feel haha I think I have a lot more fun in retail that I'm now a manager. I was a part timer for 2 years and have been a manager for 4 years, and the last 4 years have definitely been a lot better. I get to control a lot more of my experience (:

You're very welcome User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Sineaed
You're making me blush! redface

I know the bit you mean. Dropping it would mean dropping the coral. I'm looking into covering it without distorting the scene. Working on it! *yay*

And srsly, hun: your stories are what I live for! Love them so heart

User Image
User Image

That's my job - certified Blush Police - making sure you always have the proper amount of blush! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hmm I figured it would be part of the coral...again though it's not terrible! It's just a very small thing to nitpick, but I'd be interested to see how you end up covering it if you do o:
Yay I'm glad you liked it! It wasn't my best because again I was still very sleepy, but it was better than the crap I was writing the night before when I told you it had to wait a little lol

User Image

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

wiIts

๐–ณ๐—๐–บ๐—‡๐—„ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—Œ๐—ˆ ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—’ ๐—†๐—Ž๐–ผ๐— ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐–บ๐–ผ๐–ผ๐–พ๐—‰๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€, ๐–จ ๐–บ๐—‰๐—‰๐—‹๐–พ๐–ผ๐—‚๐–บ๐—๐–พ ๐—‚๐—! ๐– ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–ป๐–พ๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—‰๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐–พ๐—‡๐— ๐—๐—‚๐—๐— ๐—†๐—’ ๐—ˆ๐—…๐–ฝ-๐—…๐–บ๐–ฝ๐—’ ๐–ป๐—‹๐–บ๐—‚๐—‡,
๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ;; ๐–ธ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹ ๐—๐—๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐–ฝ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—‚๐—๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—†๐–พ ๐–ฟ๐–พ๐–พ๐—…๐—Œ ๐–พ๐—Œ๐—‰๐–พ๐–ผ๐—‚๐–บ๐—…๐—…๐—’ ๐–บ๐—‰๐—‰๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—‰๐—‹๐—‚๐–บ๐—๐–พ, ๐–จ ๐—ƒ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐— ๐—๐–บ๐—๐–ผ๐—๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘€๐‘–๐‘ รฉ๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘™๐‘’๐‘  ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹
๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—‹๐—Œ๐— ๐—๐—‚๐—†๐–พ ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–บ ๐–ฟ๐–พ๐— ๐–ฝ๐–บ๐—’๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—€๐—ˆ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—ƒ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐— ๐–ฟ๐–พ๐—…๐—… ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—†๐—‰๐—…๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—…๐—’ ๐—๐–พ๐–บ๐–ฝ-๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ๐—‹-๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—…๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ! ๐–ง๐–บ๐—๐–พ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž
๐—Œ๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡ ๐—‚๐— ๐–ป๐–พ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ?
๐– ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–จ'๐–ฝ ๐—…๐—‚๐—„๐–พ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—‰๐—…๐–พ๐–บ ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐จ๐œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ, ๐–ป๐—Ž๐— ๐—๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—…๐–ฝ ๐–ป๐–พ ๐–ผ๐—Ž๐—‹๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—Œ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—†๐–บ๐—’ ๐—‰๐–พ๐—‹๐–ผ๐–พ๐—‚๐—๐–พ ๐—†๐–พ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐–ป๐–พ๐—‚๐—‡๐—€
๐ ๐ฎ๐ข๐ฅ๐ญ๐ฒ. ๐– ๐—…๐—๐—๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—€๐— ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—๐–บ๐—๐–พ ๐–ป๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡ ๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—†๐–พ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—Œ๐—‰๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—‹๐—Ž๐—†๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—Œ ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–ผ๐–พ๐—‹๐—‡๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐–บ ๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐—Œ๐—‚๐–ป๐—…๐–พ ๐๐จ๐ฎ๐›๐ฅ๐ž
๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐œ๐ข๐๐ž, ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐— ๐—†๐—’ ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–ป๐—‚๐–ฝ ๐–ผ๐—Ž๐—‹๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐—‚๐—๐—’ ๐–ป๐–พ๐–ผ๐—„๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—Œ ๐—†๐–พ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐–บ๐—Œ๐—„ ๐–บ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—...

๐–จ ๐—๐—‹๐—Ž๐—…๐—’ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐—ƒ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐— ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐—†๐—Ž๐–ผ๐— ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—‚๐—‡๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–บ๐—๐–พ ๐–ฟ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐–บ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐— ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—„๐—Œโ€”๐—๐—๐–พ๐—’'๐—‹๐–พ ๐–บ๐—…๐—๐–บ๐—’๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐–พ
๐–ป๐–พ๐—Œ๐— ๐—„๐—‚๐—‡๐–ฝ๐—Œ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐—‚๐—๐–พ๐—†๐—Œ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐–พ๐—Š๐—Ž๐—‚๐—‰~ ๐–ฎ๐— ๐—€๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐–ฝ๐—‡๐–พ๐—Œ๐—Œ, ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—‡๐—ˆ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ๐—…๐—’ ๐—…๐–บ๐–ฝ๐—’ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—…๐—…
๐–บ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—‡๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–บ๐—‡๐—€๐–พ๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐–พ๐—‰ ๐—‹๐—‚๐–ผ๐— ๐—€๐—‹๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡๐—Œ, ๐—…๐—‚๐—„๐–พ ๐–บ ๐—‰๐–พ๐—‹๐–ฟ๐–พ๐–ผ๐— ๐—‹๐–พ๐—Œ๐–พ๐—†๐–ป๐—…๐–บ๐—‡๐–ผ๐–พ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐– ๐—Ž๐—๐—Ž๐—†๐—‡ ๐—Œ๐–พ๐–บ๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—‡! ๐Ÿ’–
๐–ธ๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—๐–บ๐—๐–พ ๐–บ ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐—… ๐—๐–บ๐—…๐–พ๐—‡๐— ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐—…๐–บ๐—’๐–พ๐—‹๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—Œ, ๐–บ๐—…๐—๐–บ๐—’๐—Œ. ๐–ถ๐—๐–บ๐—'๐—Œ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹ ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—‚๐—๐–พ ๐—Œ๐–ผ๐—๐–พ๐—†๐–พ(๐—Œ)?

๐– ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—‡๐—€๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ ๐–ผ๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐—Œ๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹ ๐–ฒ๐—‰๐—‹๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—๐–พ๐–บ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—๐—‚๐—…๐—… ๐–ป๐—…๐–พ๐—Œ๐—Œ ๐—†๐—’ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—†๐–พ, ๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—‡! ๐–ณ๐—๐–บ๐—‡๐—„๐–ฟ๐—Ž๐—…๐—…๐—’ ๐—๐–พ ๐–บ๐—‹๐–พ๐—‡'๐—
๐–พ๐—‘๐—‰๐–พ๐—‹๐—‚๐–พ๐—‡๐–ผ๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—Œ๐— ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐—๐–พ๐—†๐—‰๐–พ๐—‹๐–บ๐—๐—Ž๐—‹๐–พ๐—Œ... ๐–ก๐—Ž๐— ๐—‚๐— ๐—๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—…๐–ฝ ๐–ป๐–พ ๐–ฟ๐—Ž๐—‡ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—๐–บ๐—๐–พ ๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—†๐–พ ๐—Œ๐—‡๐—ˆ๐—๐—’ ๐–ฝ๐–บ๐—’๐—Œ ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—‡๐–บ๐—…๐—…๐—’~
๐– ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—„๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐–ฝ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—Ž๐—‰๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—†๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—…๐—‚๐–ฝ๐–บ๐—’๐—Œ, ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐–พ๐—Œ ๐—‚๐— ๐—‰๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—†๐—‚๐—Œ๐–พ ๐–บ ๐—…๐—‚๐—…' ๐–ป๐—‚๐— ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐–ผ๐—๐–บ๐—ˆ๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—‡๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐–บ๐–ฝ
๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹ ๐—‰๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–บ๐—…/๐—‰๐—‹๐—ˆ๐–ฟ๐–พ๐—Œ๐—Œ๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–บ๐—… ๐—…๐—‚๐–ฟ๐–พ? ๐–จ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‰๐–พ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‡ ๐—€๐–พ๐— ๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—†๐–พ ๐–ฝ๐–บ๐—’๐—Œ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ๐–ฟ ๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—‡, ๐–บ๐— ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—’ ๐—…๐–พ๐–บ๐—Œ๐—!
User Image

Sorry for the late-ish reply! I've had a pretty hectic last couple days so I've had very little online time, so thank you for your patience! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I actually haven't seen Les Mis, I'm not really one for musicals/musical movie adaptations so it was one of those movies I just never really gravitated towards. The only musical I watch is the Hamilton production because I absolutely ADORE it.

Thank you! Honestly I also absolutely love using floral items in my avis because it's so easy to add a lot of texture with those kinds of items. I'm very much a more feminine avi maker as well - I very rarely make anything that isn't hyper feminine or ball gown-ish so the flowers just make it even better (: Hmmm I would say my favourite colour schemes at the moment are Ethereal/Dupioni, Blooming, Fairytale and Withered. they're my top 4 at the moment c: What about yours?

That's one thing I do wish that we got more of - SNOW! Even in our winters, the city I'm in never gets cold enough to actually produce snow. It's sad because we just get rain lmao I'd love to experience a snowy Christmas at least once in my life but I do love the Summer Christmas on the beach that we have here (: I'm looking forward to the holiday period mostly because it goes SUPER quick for me. I work in retail to the busier we are the better I feel about it. I wont get any time off until probably around March next year but that's because I'm the manager of my store and we have VERY little staff onboard so I have to pick up a lot of the extra shifts lol

-------------------------------------------------

I absolutely adore the colours and tones you've used in your avi. You always choose the items in colours that I would never think to go for because they have such a low saturation and I always think they're not going to look good, however when you use them you put JUST enough pops of colour around them to make them work seamlessly. Another thing I really appreciate is the level of detail you've put into it and the distribution of that detail. You've made sure that you've incorporated enough smooth areas to compliment the detailed headpiece and flowers around the bottom of the dress. It's so pleasing to look at heart

The only thing that I dislike (and I wouldn't even really say it's a dislike - more of a suggested addition) is that the sleeve does stand out a little TOO much just because there's not a lot of that orange anywhere else. Would it look appropriate to maybe add the horns from the below previous avi of yours into your current one? It may just add that little amount of orange that I think it may need
User Image

You died by strangulation.

For 10 years you were the sole lute player for the best traveling band in the whole country. You and your troupe were adored in every city and every town, the people's love your for music meaning you were never out of work and never in need of money. Reservations for you to play at various events were booked almost a year in advance and as your fame reached new ears in further corners of the world, the demand would only grow for your talents. You and your troupe were on top of the world. The only downside? It seemed that you and some of the other members had become complacent. As your adoring fans continued to gush over you and spend their money handsomely, your attention to excellence was slipping and your loyalty to the troupe waned. More nights than not you were found in local taverns accepting drinks from admirers, rather than back in your trailer practicing for your next shows. While of course your lute playing was still at an acceptable level, you were no longer the promising entertainer you once were...

Unbeknownst to you, while you had been away sampling the local wines and beers, other members of your troupe had begun holding auditions to find your replacement. They'd grown tired of having to run around town looking for you, only to drag you back with mere MINUTES before you had a show to perform. They knew that they couldn't just fire you - that would cause an uproar within fans of the shows. No, they had to make sure you disappeared quickly and quietly so you could work on replacing you without too much of a fuss. They had a plan. The first stage of the plan - they held auditions for 3 months before finally finding someone with the skill level similar to yours, and then let them know that it would be about 4 months before they could actually join the troupe. They hid it under a guise of having to prepare you for retirement, but really they just needed time for everyone to calm down about your disappearance. The second phase of the plan - one night while you were passed out in a drunken stupor in your bed, 2 other members of your troupe (the vocalist and the dancer) crept into your trailer and silent picked up the lute you had discarded on your floor. Quietly the vocalist unwound its strings and pulled them taught between his hands, the wires straining. with the dancer behind you, propping you into a sitting position, he held your head firmly in place as the vocalist wrapped the wire once, twice, three times around your neck. With a nod between them, and only a moment of hesitation, the wires were pulled taught, biting into your soft flesh, slowly cutting off your airway. The alcohol you had consumed earlier kept your body mostly comatose. The only sign of your suffering was the soft flutter of your eyelids and twitching of your fingers.

The two troupe members held you there until the twitching subsided and your eyelids lay still. After checking for a pulse they carefully unwound the now bloody wire and dragged your body out of the trailer and into a carriage they had waiting for them outside. With the snap of a riding crop the carriage was taken away into the night and your body later buried in a secluded part of the surrounding forest. Your lute was restrung with the same strings used to kill you, and your replacement was gifted that lute when they join as the newest member. The public was told that you unfortunately drank yourself to death one night on the town - a perfectly believable story as the people knew of your many night's out. Your fans grieved for you for only a moment, before they were won over by the newest lutist and his soft playing. As your body rotted away under the soft earth, so too did the memories you had left in the world's mind - those memories slowly being replaced by another's face...

User Image

Eternal Lightbringer

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

The Immortal Prince
Hiiii Dai
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Hiii Prince c:
How you going? Any progress on your chair?

User Image

Eternal Lightbringer

Dailanie
Going alright, but nope. Saving up money to buy one. Hopefully I'll have enough by Christmas.
User ImageUser Image

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

The Immortal Prince
Going alright, but nope. Saving up money to buy one. Hopefully I'll have enough by Christmas.
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Fair enough, hopefully you do! How've you been otherwise, what else have you been up to?

User Image

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

pantec's Buttercup

Seasonal Wife

Dailanie

๐–๐Ž๐€๐‡โ€”๐–จ ๐—†๐—Ž๐—Œ๐—'๐—๐–พ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐— ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—‡๐—ˆ๐—๐—‚๐–ฟ๐—‚๐–ผ๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—†๐–พ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€, ๐–ป๐—Ž๐— ๐—๐—๐–บ๐—‡๐—„ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—Œ๐—ˆ ๐—†๐—Ž๐–ผ๐— ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐—๐—’๐—‰๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—…๐—… ๐—Ž๐—‰! (๐– ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—‡๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—‹๐—’ ๐–บ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—
๐—…๐–บ๐—๐–พ ๐—‹๐–พ๐—Œ๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—Œ๐–พ๐—Œ, ๐–จ'๐—† ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—‡ ๐–ป๐–พ๐—๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡ ๐—†๐—Ž๐—…๐—๐—‚๐—‰๐—…๐–พ ๐—๐—๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐–ฝ๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—†๐–พ๐—Œ๐—Œ๐–บ๐—€๐–พ๐—Œ ๐–ซ๐–ฎ๐–ซ ๐—€๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐–ฝ๐—‡๐–พ๐—Œ๐—Œ ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ ๐–จ ๐—Ž๐—‡๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ๐—๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐—‚๐— ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‡ ๐–ป๐–พ ๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—†๐–พ๐—๐—‚๐—†๐–พ๐—Œ;;)

๐– ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž'๐—‹๐–พ ๐—Œ๐—ˆ ๐—‹๐—‚๐—€๐—๐— ๐–บ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐— ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–ฟ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–บ๐—…๐—Œ. ๐–จ๐— ๐—ƒ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐— ๐—†๐–บ๐—„๐–พ๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—๐–บ๐—๐–บ๐—‹-๐–ป๐—Ž๐—‚๐—…๐–ฝ๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐–พ๐–บ๐—Œ๐—‚๐–พ๐—‹, ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—…๐–พ ๐—€๐—‚๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—Œ๐—Ž๐–ผ๐— ๐–บ ๐–ฝ๐–บ๐—‚๐—‡๐—๐—’ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–ฟ๐–พ๐—†๐—‚๐—‡๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ ๐–บ๐—‰๐—‰๐–พ๐–บ๐—‹-
๐–บ๐—‡๐–ผ๐–พ. ๐– ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ'๐—Œ ๐—Œ๐—ˆ ๐—†๐–บ๐—‡๐—’ ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐–พ๐—‘๐—‚๐—Œ๐—, ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—’ ๐—ƒ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐— ๐—„๐–พ๐–พ๐—‰ ๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐—†๐–บ๐—„๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—‡๐–พ๐— ๐—‚๐—๐–พ๐—†๐—Œ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—ˆ!! ๐–ฎ๐— ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—Œ๐–บ๐—๐—Ž๐—‹๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐–ค๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐—… ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—’
๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ๐—…๐—’, ๐–จ'๐—† ๐–บ๐—…๐—Œ๐—ˆ ๐–บ ๐–ป๐—‚๐—€ ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐—‡ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–ด๐—‹๐–บ๐—‡๐—Ž๐—Œ/๐–ญ๐–พ๐—‰๐—๐—Ž๐—‡๐–พ/๐–ฏ๐—…๐—Ž๐—๐—ˆ ๐—Œ๐–ผ๐—๐–พ๐—†๐–พ~ ๐– ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–ฅ๐–บ๐—‚๐—‹๐—’๐—๐–บ๐—…๐–พ ๐—‚๐—Œ๐—‡'๐— ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—†๐—†๐—ˆ๐—‡, ๐—Œ๐—ˆ ๐—‚๐—'๐—Œ ๐—€๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐–ฝ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—Œ๐–พ๐–พ ๐—‚๐—
๐—€๐–พ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—†๐–พ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ! ๐–ซ๐—‚๐—„๐–พ ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐—…๐—…๐—’ ๐—†๐–บ๐—„๐–พ๐—Œ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—Œ๐—๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—. ๐– ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–จ'๐—…๐—… ๐–บ๐—…๐—๐–บ๐—’๐—Œ ๐–ป๐–พ ๐–บ ๐—Œ๐—Ž๐–ผ๐—„๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐–ก๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐—…๐—‚๐—Œ/๐–ฏ๐—ˆ๐—…๐–บ๐—‹/๐–ฏ๐–พ๐–บ๐—‹๐—…๐–พ๐—Œ๐–ผ๐–พ๐—‡๐—/๐–ง๐–พ๐–บ๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—…๐—’?
๐–ณ๐—๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐–พ ๐–บ๐—…๐—… ๐–ฟ๐–พ๐–พ๐—… ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—’ ๐–ผ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐–พ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—€๐–พ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹;; ๐–ต๐–พ๐—‹๐–ฝ๐—‚๐—€๐—‹๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—…๐—Œ๐—ˆ ๐—Œ๐—ˆ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ๐—…๐—’, ๐–ป๐—Ž๐— ๐–จ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐—€๐—‹๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡๐—Œ ๐—Œ๐—ˆ ๐—†๐—Ž๐–ผ๐—! ๐–ณ๐—๐–พ ๐–ซ๐—Ž๐—…๐—…๐–บ๐–ป๐—’ ๐—Œ๐–ผ๐—๐–พ๐—†๐–พ ๐—๐—‚๐—๐— ๐–ฌ๐—‚๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—‚
๐—€๐—‹๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡ ๐–บ๐—…๐—Œ๐—ˆ. ๐–ฆ๐—‹๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—‰๐—Ž๐—‹๐—‰๐—…๐–พ๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—ƒ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐— ๐–บ ๐—†๐–บ๐—๐–ผ๐— ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—๐–พ๐–บ๐—๐–พ๐—‡ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—†๐–พ! ๐Ÿ’•

๐– ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–จ ๐–ฟ๐–พ๐–พ๐—… ๐—Œ๐—‚๐—†๐—‚๐—…๐–บ๐—‹๐—…๐—’ ๐–บ๐— ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—„๐—‰๐—…๐–บ๐–ผ๐–พโ€”๐–ป๐—Ž๐—Œ๐—‚๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐–ป๐–พ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—๐—๐–บ๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–ฝ๐–บ๐—’๐—Œ ๐–ฝ๐—‹๐–บ๐—€๐—€๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—ˆ๐—‡;; ๐–จ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‰๐–พ ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—†๐–บ๐—’ ๐—Œ๐–พ๐–พ ๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—†๐–พ ๐—Œ๐—‡๐—ˆ๐— ๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—‡,
๐–ผ๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐—Œ๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—†๐—’ ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—‡๐—€๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž! ๐– ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž'๐—…๐—… ๐—๐–บ๐—๐–พ ๐–บ ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—’ ๐—‰๐—…๐–พ๐–บ๐—Œ๐–บ๐—‡๐— ๐—๐—ˆ๐—…๐—‚๐–ฝ๐–บ๐—’ ๐–พ๐—‘๐—‰๐–พ๐—‹๐—‚๐–พ๐—‡๐–ผ๐–พ ๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐–บ๐—…๐—…~

๐–ณ๐—๐–บ๐—‡๐—„ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—Œ๐—ˆ ๐—†๐—Ž๐–ผ๐— ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹ ๐—„๐—‚๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–ฝ๐—Œ!!! ๐–จ ๐—ƒ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐— ๐—๐–บ๐—๐–พ ๐—Œ๐—Ž๐–ผ๐— ๐–บ ๐—‰๐–บ๐—Œ๐—Œ๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐–บ๐—๐–บ๐—๐–บ๐—‹-๐—†๐–บ๐—„๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐–ฟ๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—† ๐—๐—‚๐—†๐–พ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—๐—‚๐—†๐–พ, ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—‚๐— ๐–บ๐—…๐—๐–บ๐—’๐—Œ
๐—†๐–บ๐—„๐–พ๐—Œ ๐—†๐–พ ๐—๐–บ๐—‰๐—‰๐—’ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—ˆ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐—ˆ ๐–บ๐—‰๐—‰๐—‹๐–พ๐–ผ๐—‚๐–บ๐—๐–พ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—„ ๐—‰๐—Ž๐— ๐—‚๐—‡๐—๐—ˆ ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—† ๐–บ๐—Œ ๐—๐–พ๐—…๐—…. ๐–จ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—„ ๐—‚๐— ๐–บ๐—…๐—Œ๐—ˆ ๐—‰๐–พ๐—‹๐–ฟ๐–พ๐–ผ๐—๐—…๐—’ ๐—‹๐–พ๐–ฟ๐—…๐–พ๐–ผ๐—๐—Œ ๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ
๐—๐—ˆ๐— *๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ* ๐–ฟ๐–พ๐–พ๐—… ๐–บ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐— ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‚๐—‹ ๐—ˆ๐—๐—‡ ๐–บ๐—๐–บ๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐—Œ: ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐—†๐—Ž๐–ผ๐— ๐–พ๐–ฟ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐— ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—๐—๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—€๐—๐— ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—’ ๐–บ๐—…๐—Œ๐—ˆ ๐—‚๐—‡๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–บ๐—๐–พ. ๐–จ๐— ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐—…๐—…๐—’ ๐—๐–พ๐—…๐—‰๐—Œ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐–ผ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐—๐–พ ๐—Œ๐—Ž๐–ผ๐—
๐–บ ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—†๐—†๐—Ž๐—‡๐—‚๐—๐—’, ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐—ˆ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐—ˆ ๐—†๐–บ๐—„๐–พ ๐—‚๐— ๐–บ ๐—…๐–บ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—๐–บ๐—๐–พ ๐—Œ๐—ˆ ๐—†๐–บ๐—‡๐—’ ๐—‹๐–พ๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹๐–ผ๐–พ๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–บ๐—‡ ๐–พ๐—’๐–พ ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—๐–บ๐—‚๐—… ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–บ๐–พ๐—Œ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐—Œ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐–บ๐—‚๐–ฝ
๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ ๐–บ๐—‡๐—ˆ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹. ๐–จ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐—‚๐—!

๐– ๐—, ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—Œ๐—…๐–พ๐–พ๐—๐–พ ๐—‚๐—๐–พ๐—† ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐–บ๐—๐–บ๐—๐–บ๐—‹ ๐—๐–บ๐—Œ ๐—Œ๐—Ž๐–ผ๐— ๐–บ ๐—‡๐—‚๐–ผ๐–พ ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—‹, ๐–ป๐—Ž๐— ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—‚๐—๐–พ๐—† ๐—๐–บ๐—Œ ๐—Œ๐—ˆ ๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—…๐—’ ๐—๐–บ๐—€๐—€๐–พ๐–ฝ;; ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—… "๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–บ๐—‡๐—€๐–พ". ๐–ค๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—Ž๐–บ๐—…๐—…๐—’ ๐–บ๐–ฟ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–บ
๐–ฟ๐–พ๐— ๐—๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹๐—Œ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐—€๐—ˆ๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—๐—๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—€๐— ๐—๐–บ๐—€๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—€๐—Ž๐—‚๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—Œ, ๐–จ ๐—ƒ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐— ๐—„๐—‚๐—‡๐–ฝ๐–บ ๐—€๐–บ๐—๐–พ ๐—Ž๐—‰, ๐—๐—๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—€๐— ๐—‰๐–พ๐—‹๐—๐–บ๐—‰๐—Œ ๐—‚๐— ๐—†๐–บ๐—’ ๐—๐–บ๐—๐–พ ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—†๐–พ ๐–บ๐–ผ๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐—Œ ๐—…๐–บ๐—“๐—‚๐—…๐—’ ๐–บ๐—ƒ๐—Œ๐–ฝ๐—…๐—„๐–ฟ;๐–บ
๐–ฌ๐–บ๐—’๐–ป๐–พ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–ฟ๐—Ž๐—๐—Ž๐—‹๐–พ, ๐–จ'๐—…๐—… ๐–ป๐–พ ๐–บ๐–ป๐—…๐–พ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—†๐–พ ๐–บ๐–ผ๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐—Œ ๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—†๐–พ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—‹๐–พ๐—†๐—‚๐—‡๐—‚๐—Œ๐–ผ๐–พ๐—‡๐— ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—Œ๐–บ๐—†๐–พ ๐—Œ๐—๐–บ๐–ฝ๐–พ! (๐–ญ๐—ˆ๐— ๐—๐—ˆ ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐—Œ๐—†๐—‚๐—Œ๐—Œ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹ ๐—Œ๐—Ž๐—€๐—€๐–พ๐—Œ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐—๐—๐–พ
๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—‡๐—Œ!!! ๐–จ ๐—ƒ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐— ๐–บ๐—…๐—๐–บ๐—’๐—Œ ๐–ฟ๐–พ๐–พ๐—… ๐—‰๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–บ๐—…๐—…๐—’ ๐—๐–พ๐—‚๐—‹๐–ฝ ๐–บ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐— ๐—‹๐–พ-๐–พ๐—Š๐—Ž๐—‚๐—‰๐—‰๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐–บ๐—‡ ๐—‚๐—๐–พ๐—† ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—Œ๐–บ๐—†๐–พ ๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐–พ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—ˆ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ๐—๐–พ๐—‡ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—ˆ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—„๐—Œ;; ๐–ฌ๐–บ๐—’๐–ป๐–พ ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—’ ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—๐— ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—Œ๐–พ๐—‹๐—๐–พ ๐–บ๐—‡ ๐–พ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐— ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐–พ
๐–ฟ๐—Ž๐—๐—Ž๐—‹๐–พ ๐—๐—๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—€๐—~)

๐–ธ๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐–บ๐—‹๐–พ ๐๐‹๐Ž๐–๐ˆ๐๐† ๐—†๐–พ ๐–บ๐—๐–บ๐—’ ๐—๐—‚๐—๐— ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐—†๐—Ž๐–ผ๐— ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž'๐—๐–พ ๐—๐—‹๐—‚๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡, ๐–บ๐—…๐—… ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—๐–บ๐—‚๐—…๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–ผ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—๐—‚๐—๐—’ ๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—‚๐—‡๐—๐—ˆ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—Œ!!! ๐–ฌ๐—’ ๐—‚๐—‡๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ๐—Œ๐— ๐—๐–บ๐—Œ
๐–บ๐—…๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐–ฝ๐—’ ๐—‰๐—‚๐—Š๐—Ž๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—๐—‚๐—๐— ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—๐—‚๐–ฝ๐–ป๐—‚๐—๐—Œ ๐–บ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐— ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐—Œ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐—‚๐—‡๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ๐—Œ๐— ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—‰๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐–บ ๐—‹๐–พ๐—‰๐—…๐–บ๐–ผ๐–พ๐—†๐–พ๐—‡๐—, ๐–ป๐—Ž๐— ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—‰๐–บ๐—‹๐— ๐–บ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐— ๐—๐—๐–พ
๐—Œ๐—๐—‹๐–บ๐—‡๐—€๐—Ž๐—…๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐–ป๐—’ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—…๐—Ž๐—๐–พ ๐—Œ๐—๐—‹๐—‚๐—‡๐—€๐—Œ...!!! ๐–ฎ๐— ๐—๐—ˆ๐—, ๐–ป๐—Ž๐— ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐–ฝ๐–บ๐—‹๐—„ ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—Œ๐—๐—‹๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—…๐–ฝ ๐—ƒ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐— ๐–ป๐–พ ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—‘๐–พ๐–ฝ (๐—‡๐—ˆ ๐–พ๐—๐—‚๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—‡๐–ผ๐–พ), ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—€๐—‚๐–ฟ๐—๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—๐—ˆ
๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—‹๐–พ๐—‰๐—…๐–บ๐–ผ๐–พ๐—†๐–พ๐—‡๐—. ๐–จ ๐—๐–บ๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—…๐—†๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐— ๐—‚๐—†๐–บ๐—€๐—‚๐—‡๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—‚๐— ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—…๐–ฝ ๐–ป๐–พ ๐—๐–บ๐—Ž๐—‡๐—๐–พ๐–ฝ, ๐–ป๐—Ž๐— ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐–พ๐—‡๐–ฝ๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐–ผ๐—‹๐—Ž๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐–ฝ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐—† ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐—Œ๐— ๐–ซ๐–ฎ๐–ซ ๐–จ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—Œ, ๐—๐—๐–บ๐—‡๐—„
๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—Œ๐—ˆ ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—’ ๐—†๐—Ž๐–ผ๐—!!!!

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

wiIts
Dailanie

๐–๐Ž๐€๐‡โ€”๐–จ ๐—†๐—Ž๐—Œ๐—'๐—๐–พ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐— ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—‡๐—ˆ๐—๐—‚๐–ฟ๐—‚๐–ผ๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—†๐–พ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€, ๐–ป๐—Ž๐— ๐—๐—๐–บ๐—‡๐—„ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—Œ๐—ˆ ๐—†๐—Ž๐–ผ๐— ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐—๐—’๐—‰๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—…๐—… ๐—Ž๐—‰! (๐– ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—‡๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—‹๐—’ ๐–บ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—
๐—…๐–บ๐—๐–พ ๐—‹๐–พ๐—Œ๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—Œ๐–พ๐—Œ, ๐–จ'๐—† ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—‡ ๐–ป๐–พ๐—๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡ ๐—†๐—Ž๐—…๐—๐—‚๐—‰๐—…๐–พ ๐—๐—๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐–ฝ๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—†๐–พ๐—Œ๐—Œ๐–บ๐—€๐–พ๐—Œ ๐–ซ๐–ฎ๐–ซ ๐—€๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐–ฝ๐—‡๐–พ๐—Œ๐—Œ ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ ๐–จ ๐—Ž๐—‡๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ๐—๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐—‚๐— ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‡ ๐–ป๐–พ ๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—†๐–พ๐—๐—‚๐—†๐–พ๐—Œ;;)

๐– ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž'๐—‹๐–พ ๐—Œ๐—ˆ ๐—‹๐—‚๐—€๐—๐— ๐–บ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐— ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–ฟ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–บ๐—…๐—Œ. ๐–จ๐— ๐—ƒ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐— ๐—†๐–บ๐—„๐–พ๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—๐–บ๐—๐–บ๐—‹-๐–ป๐—Ž๐—‚๐—…๐–ฝ๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐–พ๐–บ๐—Œ๐—‚๐–พ๐—‹, ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—…๐–พ ๐—€๐—‚๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—Œ๐—Ž๐–ผ๐— ๐–บ ๐–ฝ๐–บ๐—‚๐—‡๐—๐—’ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–ฟ๐–พ๐—†๐—‚๐—‡๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ ๐–บ๐—‰๐—‰๐–พ๐–บ๐—‹-
๐–บ๐—‡๐–ผ๐–พ. ๐– ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ'๐—Œ ๐—Œ๐—ˆ ๐—†๐–บ๐—‡๐—’ ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐–พ๐—‘๐—‚๐—Œ๐—, ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—’ ๐—ƒ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐— ๐—„๐–พ๐–พ๐—‰ ๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐—†๐–บ๐—„๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—‡๐–พ๐— ๐—‚๐—๐–พ๐—†๐—Œ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—ˆ!! ๐–ฎ๐— ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—Œ๐–บ๐—๐—Ž๐—‹๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐–ค๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐—… ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—’
๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ๐—…๐—’, ๐–จ'๐—† ๐–บ๐—…๐—Œ๐—ˆ ๐–บ ๐–ป๐—‚๐—€ ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐—‡ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–ด๐—‹๐–บ๐—‡๐—Ž๐—Œ/๐–ญ๐–พ๐—‰๐—๐—Ž๐—‡๐–พ/๐–ฏ๐—…๐—Ž๐—๐—ˆ ๐—Œ๐–ผ๐—๐–พ๐—†๐–พ~ ๐– ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–ฅ๐–บ๐—‚๐—‹๐—’๐—๐–บ๐—…๐–พ ๐—‚๐—Œ๐—‡'๐— ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—†๐—†๐—ˆ๐—‡, ๐—Œ๐—ˆ ๐—‚๐—'๐—Œ ๐—€๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐–ฝ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—Œ๐–พ๐–พ ๐—‚๐—
๐—€๐–พ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—†๐–พ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ! ๐–ซ๐—‚๐—„๐–พ ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐—…๐—…๐—’ ๐—†๐–บ๐—„๐–พ๐—Œ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—Œ๐—๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—. ๐– ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–จ'๐—…๐—… ๐–บ๐—…๐—๐–บ๐—’๐—Œ ๐–ป๐–พ ๐–บ ๐—Œ๐—Ž๐–ผ๐—„๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐–ก๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐—…๐—‚๐—Œ/๐–ฏ๐—ˆ๐—…๐–บ๐—‹/๐–ฏ๐–พ๐–บ๐—‹๐—…๐–พ๐—Œ๐–ผ๐–พ๐—‡๐—/๐–ง๐–พ๐–บ๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—…๐—’?
๐–ณ๐—๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐–พ ๐–บ๐—…๐—… ๐–ฟ๐–พ๐–พ๐—… ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—’ ๐–ผ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐–พ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—€๐–พ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹;; ๐–ต๐–พ๐—‹๐–ฝ๐—‚๐—€๐—‹๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—…๐—Œ๐—ˆ ๐—Œ๐—ˆ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ๐—…๐—’, ๐–ป๐—Ž๐— ๐–จ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐—€๐—‹๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡๐—Œ ๐—Œ๐—ˆ ๐—†๐—Ž๐–ผ๐—! ๐–ณ๐—๐–พ ๐–ซ๐—Ž๐—…๐—…๐–บ๐–ป๐—’ ๐—Œ๐–ผ๐—๐–พ๐—†๐–พ ๐—๐—‚๐—๐— ๐–ฌ๐—‚๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—‚
๐—€๐—‹๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡ ๐–บ๐—…๐—Œ๐—ˆ. ๐–ฆ๐—‹๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—‰๐—Ž๐—‹๐—‰๐—…๐–พ๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—ƒ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐— ๐–บ ๐—†๐–บ๐—๐–ผ๐— ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—๐–พ๐–บ๐—๐–พ๐—‡ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—†๐–พ! ๐Ÿ’•

๐– ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–จ ๐–ฟ๐–พ๐–พ๐—… ๐—Œ๐—‚๐—†๐—‚๐—…๐–บ๐—‹๐—…๐—’ ๐–บ๐— ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—„๐—‰๐—…๐–บ๐–ผ๐–พโ€”๐–ป๐—Ž๐—Œ๐—‚๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐–ป๐–พ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—๐—๐–บ๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–ฝ๐–บ๐—’๐—Œ ๐–ฝ๐—‹๐–บ๐—€๐—€๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—ˆ๐—‡;; ๐–จ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‰๐–พ ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—†๐–บ๐—’ ๐—Œ๐–พ๐–พ ๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—†๐–พ ๐—Œ๐—‡๐—ˆ๐— ๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—‡,
๐–ผ๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐—Œ๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—†๐—’ ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—‡๐—€๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž! ๐– ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž'๐—…๐—… ๐—๐–บ๐—๐–พ ๐–บ ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—’ ๐—‰๐—…๐–พ๐–บ๐—Œ๐–บ๐—‡๐— ๐—๐—ˆ๐—…๐—‚๐–ฝ๐–บ๐—’ ๐–พ๐—‘๐—‰๐–พ๐—‹๐—‚๐–พ๐—‡๐–ผ๐–พ ๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐–บ๐—…๐—…~

๐–ณ๐—๐–บ๐—‡๐—„ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—Œ๐—ˆ ๐—†๐—Ž๐–ผ๐— ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹ ๐—„๐—‚๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–ฝ๐—Œ!!! ๐–จ ๐—ƒ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐— ๐—๐–บ๐—๐–พ ๐—Œ๐—Ž๐–ผ๐— ๐–บ ๐—‰๐–บ๐—Œ๐—Œ๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐–บ๐—๐–บ๐—๐–บ๐—‹-๐—†๐–บ๐—„๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐–ฟ๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—† ๐—๐—‚๐—†๐–พ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—๐—‚๐—†๐–พ, ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—‚๐— ๐–บ๐—…๐—๐–บ๐—’๐—Œ
๐—†๐–บ๐—„๐–พ๐—Œ ๐—†๐–พ ๐—๐–บ๐—‰๐—‰๐—’ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—ˆ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐—ˆ ๐–บ๐—‰๐—‰๐—‹๐–พ๐–ผ๐—‚๐–บ๐—๐–พ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—„ ๐—‰๐—Ž๐— ๐—‚๐—‡๐—๐—ˆ ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—† ๐–บ๐—Œ ๐—๐–พ๐—…๐—…. ๐–จ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—„ ๐—‚๐— ๐–บ๐—…๐—Œ๐—ˆ ๐—‰๐–พ๐—‹๐–ฟ๐–พ๐–ผ๐—๐—…๐—’ ๐—‹๐–พ๐–ฟ๐—…๐–พ๐–ผ๐—๐—Œ ๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ
๐—๐—ˆ๐— *๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ* ๐–ฟ๐–พ๐–พ๐—… ๐–บ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐— ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‚๐—‹ ๐—ˆ๐—๐—‡ ๐–บ๐—๐–บ๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐—Œ: ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐—†๐—Ž๐–ผ๐— ๐–พ๐–ฟ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐— ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—๐—๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—€๐—๐— ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—’ ๐–บ๐—…๐—Œ๐—ˆ ๐—‚๐—‡๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–บ๐—๐–พ. ๐–จ๐— ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐—…๐—…๐—’ ๐—๐–พ๐—…๐—‰๐—Œ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐–ผ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐—๐–พ ๐—Œ๐—Ž๐–ผ๐—
๐–บ ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—†๐—†๐—Ž๐—‡๐—‚๐—๐—’, ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐—ˆ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐—ˆ ๐—†๐–บ๐—„๐–พ ๐—‚๐— ๐–บ ๐—…๐–บ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—๐–บ๐—๐–พ ๐—Œ๐—ˆ ๐—†๐–บ๐—‡๐—’ ๐—‹๐–พ๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹๐–ผ๐–พ๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–บ๐—‡ ๐–พ๐—’๐–พ ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—๐–บ๐—‚๐—… ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–บ๐–พ๐—Œ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐—Œ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐–บ๐—‚๐–ฝ
๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ ๐–บ๐—‡๐—ˆ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹. ๐–จ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐—‚๐—!

๐– ๐—, ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—Œ๐—…๐–พ๐–พ๐—๐–พ ๐—‚๐—๐–พ๐—† ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐–บ๐—๐–บ๐—๐–บ๐—‹ ๐—๐–บ๐—Œ ๐—Œ๐—Ž๐–ผ๐— ๐–บ ๐—‡๐—‚๐–ผ๐–พ ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—‹, ๐–ป๐—Ž๐— ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—‚๐—๐–พ๐—† ๐—๐–บ๐—Œ ๐—Œ๐—ˆ ๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—…๐—’ ๐—๐–บ๐—€๐—€๐–พ๐–ฝ;; ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—… "๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–บ๐—‡๐—€๐–พ". ๐–ค๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—Ž๐–บ๐—…๐—…๐—’ ๐–บ๐–ฟ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–บ
๐–ฟ๐–พ๐— ๐—๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹๐—Œ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐—€๐—ˆ๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—๐—๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—€๐— ๐—๐–บ๐—€๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—€๐—Ž๐—‚๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—Œ, ๐–จ ๐—ƒ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐— ๐—„๐—‚๐—‡๐–ฝ๐–บ ๐—€๐–บ๐—๐–พ ๐—Ž๐—‰, ๐—๐—๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—€๐— ๐—‰๐–พ๐—‹๐—๐–บ๐—‰๐—Œ ๐—‚๐— ๐—†๐–บ๐—’ ๐—๐–บ๐—๐–พ ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—†๐–พ ๐–บ๐–ผ๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐—Œ ๐—…๐–บ๐—“๐—‚๐—…๐—’ ๐–บ๐—ƒ๐—Œ๐–ฝ๐—…๐—„๐–ฟ;๐–บ
๐–ฌ๐–บ๐—’๐–ป๐–พ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–ฟ๐—Ž๐—๐—Ž๐—‹๐–พ, ๐–จ'๐—…๐—… ๐–ป๐–พ ๐–บ๐–ป๐—…๐–พ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—†๐–พ ๐–บ๐–ผ๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐—Œ ๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—†๐–พ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—‹๐–พ๐—†๐—‚๐—‡๐—‚๐—Œ๐–ผ๐–พ๐—‡๐— ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—Œ๐–บ๐—†๐–พ ๐—Œ๐—๐–บ๐–ฝ๐–พ! (๐–ญ๐—ˆ๐— ๐—๐—ˆ ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐—Œ๐—†๐—‚๐—Œ๐—Œ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹ ๐—Œ๐—Ž๐—€๐—€๐–พ๐—Œ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐—๐—๐–พ
๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—‡๐—Œ!!! ๐–จ ๐—ƒ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐— ๐–บ๐—…๐—๐–บ๐—’๐—Œ ๐–ฟ๐–พ๐–พ๐—… ๐—‰๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–บ๐—…๐—…๐—’ ๐—๐–พ๐—‚๐—‹๐–ฝ ๐–บ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐— ๐—‹๐–พ-๐–พ๐—Š๐—Ž๐—‚๐—‰๐—‰๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐–บ๐—‡ ๐—‚๐—๐–พ๐—† ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—Œ๐–บ๐—†๐–พ ๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐–พ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—ˆ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ๐—๐–พ๐—‡ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—ˆ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—„๐—Œ;; ๐–ฌ๐–บ๐—’๐–ป๐–พ ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—’ ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—๐— ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—Œ๐–พ๐—‹๐—๐–พ ๐–บ๐—‡ ๐–พ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐— ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐–พ
๐–ฟ๐—Ž๐—๐—Ž๐—‹๐–พ ๐—๐—๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—€๐—~)

๐–ธ๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐–บ๐—‹๐–พ ๐๐‹๐Ž๐–๐ˆ๐๐† ๐—†๐–พ ๐–บ๐—๐–บ๐—’ ๐—๐—‚๐—๐— ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐—†๐—Ž๐–ผ๐— ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž'๐—๐–พ ๐—๐—‹๐—‚๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡, ๐–บ๐—…๐—… ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—๐–บ๐—‚๐—…๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–ผ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—๐—‚๐—๐—’ ๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—‚๐—‡๐—๐—ˆ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—Œ!!! ๐–ฌ๐—’ ๐—‚๐—‡๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ๐—Œ๐— ๐—๐–บ๐—Œ
๐–บ๐—…๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐–ฝ๐—’ ๐—‰๐—‚๐—Š๐—Ž๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—๐—‚๐—๐— ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—๐—‚๐–ฝ๐–ป๐—‚๐—๐—Œ ๐–บ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐— ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐—Œ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐—‚๐—‡๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ๐—Œ๐— ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—‰๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐–บ ๐—‹๐–พ๐—‰๐—…๐–บ๐–ผ๐–พ๐—†๐–พ๐—‡๐—, ๐–ป๐—Ž๐— ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—‰๐–บ๐—‹๐— ๐–บ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐— ๐—๐—๐–พ
๐—Œ๐—๐—‹๐–บ๐—‡๐—€๐—Ž๐—…๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐–ป๐—’ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—…๐—Ž๐—๐–พ ๐—Œ๐—๐—‹๐—‚๐—‡๐—€๐—Œ...!!! ๐–ฎ๐— ๐—๐—ˆ๐—, ๐–ป๐—Ž๐— ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐–ฝ๐–บ๐—‹๐—„ ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—Œ๐—๐—‹๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—…๐–ฝ ๐—ƒ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐— ๐–ป๐–พ ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—‘๐–พ๐–ฝ (๐—‡๐—ˆ ๐–พ๐—๐—‚๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—‡๐–ผ๐–พ), ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—€๐—‚๐–ฟ๐—๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—๐—ˆ
๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—‹๐–พ๐—‰๐—…๐–บ๐–ผ๐–พ๐—†๐–พ๐—‡๐—. ๐–จ ๐—๐–บ๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—…๐—†๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐— ๐—‚๐—†๐–บ๐—€๐—‚๐—‡๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—‚๐— ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—…๐–ฝ ๐–ป๐–พ ๐—๐–บ๐—Ž๐—‡๐—๐–พ๐–ฝ, ๐–ป๐—Ž๐— ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐–พ๐—‡๐–ฝ๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐–ผ๐—‹๐—Ž๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐–ฝ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐—† ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐—Œ๐— ๐–ซ๐–ฎ๐–ซ ๐–จ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—Œ, ๐—๐—๐–บ๐—‡๐—„
๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—Œ๐—ˆ ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—’ ๐—†๐—Ž๐–ผ๐—!!!!
User Image

Haha oh god I lose so many notifications on here, it's a constant battle to keep checking my threads to see if I've missed anything lol
It really does, and Gaia does love their floral items. We'll never run out of variety that's for sure haha Oooh I LOVE the Pearlescent and Heavenly schemes they're great - super soft and pretty. Same with Kaguya with the midori green I totally agree. I haven't tried using the Lullaby/Lullytuft scheme very much but I definitely need to experiment more with it!

You're very welcome! I've always admired your work so I love it when you bring avatars into my thread for me to look at! And absolutely, it's so lovely to see people really put their hearts and souls into the avatars that they create and you're definitely one of them c:

Haha ugh that's what I hate about a lot of the older items is that they're so generically and broadly tagged it makes it a nightmare to match back to any of the new items lol It definitely didn't come across as lazy! It still definitely looked really good, and it wasn't that bad to have the orange as a focal point, I'm just a sucker overall for even colour distribution lmao I can't get away from it in my own avis haha That's all good! I totally understand not wanting to overuse certain poses over and over again, I respect that c:

Aww I'm glad you liked the story! I must admit I was a bit sleepy when I wrote it so I'm sorry if there were any errors, but your avi really wove such a cute and creepy story in my mind haha I was gonna go the haunted route! But then I thought it would be way more sad if everything was just forgotten like nothing ever happened lol I'm so glad you liked it User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Eternal Lightbringer

Dailanie
Not much, watching anime, twitch, and working.
User ImageUser Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces