Welcome to Gaia! ::

Toxic Trickster

Eauo
]

No problem, but what's your thought on this? as I mentioned earlier all the possible "detail" spots has been filled out/Unavailable.

It is possible to add more to the background, but it's seems fine as it is, when connecting it to your avi's mood/face.

Toxic Trickster

Madame Linwe
)

Hey, sorry for late late reply. I know you had a different avi during this time when you posted, perhaps you want that one rated/advised

or do you want another avi to be rated/reviewed? it's up to you, will be sure to priority you as it's your turn. Reply ASAP for results asap wink

Toxic Trickster

emiryj
full scan please!!!!! ^___^

Full scan it is.

So for a first impression I can already say I like how you managed to set up the scenery for the avi, e.g. background, clouds, the moon. It's very nice! The animals to your right also look fantastic to your type of avi. I don't have a name to give what your avi is called though, usually such is seen in deep forest, where deers & rabbits surrounds the woman holding butterflies in her hand.

Either way, Back -> top -> bottom

So for the back e.g. background, I can say it's a pretty nice choice, and unusual as this is the first time I have actually seen it. I went to check it out on MP and found out it had no Moon, so I realized you clashed the moon onto the BG to spice it even further up, Kudos for that! It fits really well, and its a creative use of item.

So for the add-ons around your avi, we got a Deer bear-ish animals, butterflies. They send off a nature/Goddess vibe. I dunno bout' you. But I think It describes your avi really well, and those animals are sure a nice add on, as your avi uses few colour variety, the animals warm colours can for sure compensate for such. It's a nice addition.

Now for the avi itself- I like the hair and how it tangles around the torso area. By doing so you don't have to add detail items to the torso area, nor any "filling" torso equipment, as the hair can compensate for such.

Face: Your face seems to be the weakest point on your avi imo. But that may just be me, but you may often hear people complain about the "No-mouth" situation. Usually no-mouth looks bad on very many avi's some can succesfully do it though if they got the right "theme/setting" for it. But your's benefits more from a mouth, as having no mouth really removes lots of expression/emotion/personality from the avi itself. Apart from that, I really like the eyes because they have a nice size, shape and eye colour. (Grey) lel

Torso+Leg: Not much to say here, as you are wearing a dress which covers up everything from torso-legging especially because you are sitting down, I can't see a lot more than what is to be seen. But It's a nice dress, and fits your overall look well. So no problems here for me.

Overall verdict: The avi itself feels a tad plain, but it's hard to add "detail" items, since you are using some items which limits everything else, e.g. the long dress. But it looks nice nonetheless I wouldn't change it. As I mentioned, the only problem with your avi Is the mouth for me. Apart from that I'm a fan of everything else, Good job!

Suggestions

Try the basic mouths first, if not try to find a happy or poker face expression. That may fit really well on your avi!

Hope this helped!

-Azu

mikedav17's Waifu

Azunaz
Madame Linwe
)

Hey, sorry for late late reply. I know you had a different avi during this time when you posted, perhaps you want that one rated/advised

or do you want another avi to be rated/reviewed? it's up to you, will be sure to priority you as it's your turn. Reply ASAP for results asap wink
It was a different avatar. Here is the pic of it:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'd still appreciate some advice. I know it's missing something.

You can rate this one to if you want..a head piece was pretty hard to match with it, so go easy on this one xd (if you choose to rate my current as well)

Toxic Trickster

Madame Linwe
)

Just say what kind of rate you want on your current one, i'll look into it tommorow, G2g now, too tired wink

Will start @ you tommorow.

mikedav17's Waifu

Azunaz
Madame Linwe
)

Just say what kind of rate you want on your current one, i'll look into it tommorow, G2g now, too tired wink

Will start @ you tommorow.
no problems. Get your sleep.

Er..advice is fine...

Benevolent Bunny

10,425 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
OVERALL PLEASE.. I'm close to getting the sdplus item on the tiers and i want to make a doll of this ....

Divine Demigod

11,375 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Hero 100
  • Megathread 100

Tipsy Rogue

12,825 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
If you are still up to it I would like a full scan. Trying to go for a H.U.N.K look from the Resident Evil video game series.

Toxic Trickster

Madame Linwe
Azunaz
Madame Linwe
)

It was a different avatar. Here is the pic of it:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You can rate this one to if you want..a head piece was pretty hard to match with it, so go easy on this one xd (if you choose to rate my current as well)

Okey, so advice it is.

So for the avi you posted in a picture, e.g. the one to be reviewed originally. The first thing I notice is that the mouth is extremely hard to see, unless I stick my eyes close up the screen. This is due to the lipstick colour, being a faded bright pink, that clashes against the skin tone. So it will be very hard for many people to spot the actual mouth. My best recommendation here is to get a recolour of that item to a more dark/attention seeking colour, so that it can be seen. Btw is that lipstick item X lady lucie?

What I found most missing was the mouth. You are wearing a big dress on the avi, e.g. covering the whole torso-shoe area, so it's hard to "alter" any pieces of clothing there. If i'm right the dress item is 1 item itself. So that if you attempt to put something on, the dress wil just overlay it. Your torso area outside the dress has some details. The only area which feels rather blank is the bottom part of the dress, consisting of the purple and red. There's no actual "accessories" as your torso area between the hair curls has. Currently I know of no item which can overlay a dress, on the leggings.

As for the headpiece, I think it fits fine to be honest! It has the matching colours, fine size, and all. No complaints on that yo!

That's all I find "missing" on that avi.

-----------
So for your current avi I can say on a first impression that I really like it, just nicely matched and all. There's no actual thing I would change, as everything flows well. But it is possible to spice it even further up. In this case it's the music nodes floating around in the air. I usually ask myself, "whats the source of those flying things?" So if I were you I would get something which could synergy with those. A suggestion would be the item Silver Sonata Piano in the background pose. That may work really well with the floating music nodes in the air ya' know! wink

And your hands may feel a bit bare, but as you use hand mod it can't be helped, as items can't be equipped when having a hand/arm mod.

Hope this was of any help to you.

-Azu

mikedav17's Waifu

Azunaz
Madame Linwe
Azunaz
Madame Linwe
)

Okey, so advice it is.

So for the avi you posted in a picture, e.g. the one to be reviewed originally. The first thing I notice is that the mouth is extremely hard to see, unless I stick my eyes close up the screen. This is due to the lipstick colour, being a faded bright pink, that clashes against the skin tone. So it will be very hard for many people to spot the actual mouth. My best recommendation here is to get a recolour of that item to a more dark/attention seeking colour, so that it can be seen. Btw is that lipstick item X lady lucie?

What I found most missing was the mouth. You are wearing a big dress on the avi, e.g. covering the whole torso-shoe area, so it's hard to "alter" any pieces of clothing there. If i'm right the dress item is 1 item itself. So that if you attempt to put something on, the dress wil just overlay it. Your torso area outside the dress has some details. The only area which feels rather blank is the bottom part of the dress, consisting of the purple and red. There's no actual "accessories" as your torso area between the hair curls has. Currently I know of no item which can overlay a dress, on the leggings.

As for the headpiece, I think it fits fine to be honest! It has the matching colours, fine size, and all. No complaints on that yo!

That's all I find "missing" on that avi.

-----------
So for your current avi I can say on a first impression that I really like it, just nicely matched and all. There's no actual thing I would change, as everything flows well. But it is possible to spice it even further up. In this case it's the music nodes floating around in the air. I usually ask myself, "whats the source of those flying things?" So if I were you I would get something which could synergy with those. A suggestion would be the item Silver Sonata Piano in the background pose. That may work really well with the floating music nodes in the air ya' know! wink

And your hands may feel a bit bare, but as you use hand mod it can't be helped, as items can't be equipped when having a hand/arm mod.

Hope this was of any help to you.

-Azu
That was very helpful. Thank you

Wealthy Hunter

10,600 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150

Full Scan Please. arigato~
Optimist and What's wrong,please 3nodding

Toxic Trickster

Invisible Lunatic

Hello Good Sir!
I would like to know what's wrong with my current avi and need some inspiration for something new.
I love purple items on Gaia, yet many of them clash when put together so I end up using black and white to accompany it. I always use the white masterpiece skin or deathwhisper drone skin so layering can be a butt. However I refuse to have flesh toned skin is the main gist of what I'm saying and body dye is a bit too expensive. I don't really care if it's cute and cuddly or bizarre and psychotic as long as it's purple. Do you think you can help a girl out?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff