Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Egg

Azunaz
bruise bloom

Can't wait to see it gaia_kittenstar

I changed the hair and added some more color to the cheeks. gaia_bunny I'm not sure this hair is as good but I just loove the "Chloris" hair. My original idea failed, I had a face item in mind but it didn't layer the way I thought it was going to!

Toxic Trickster

bruise bloom

Overall I find this one looking better gaia_star

Romantic Egg

Azunaz
bruise bloom

Overall I find this one looking better gaia_star

Yaaay! yum_puddi
Hey do you keep your wishlist up to date? It is quite long emotion_sweatdrop What are your most sought after items?

Toxic Trickster

bruise bloom

I don't seek after a specific item, it's mostly an interesting pose or two. I usually scan through my wishlist on marketplace every few hours, to see if there's any good deals coming up. 3nodding

Romantic Egg

Azunaz
bruise bloom

I don't seek after a specific item, it's mostly an interesting pose or two. I usually scan through my wishlist on marketplace every few hours, to see if there's any good deals coming up. 3nodding

emotion_c8

Toxic Trickster

bruise bloom

I'll make use of the item for a future avi! whee

Romantic Egg

Azunaz
bruise bloom

I'll make use of the item for a future avi! whee

emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart
I'd like to have some advise and rates if you don't mind smile

Toxic Trickster

KarpDC

I like the overall feels of it, but there's some areas hard to see.
- The hands/Claws arm mod has some colour blend with the coat. Is there a recolour in black and white of those?
Would try another hairstyle, the current one covers the face - It's hard to see that nice expression!

7/10
Azunaz
KarpDC

I like the overall feels of it, but there's some areas hard to see.
- The hands/Claws arm mod has some colour blend with the coat. Is there a recolour in black and white of those?
Would try another hairstyle, the current one covers the face - It's hard to see that nice expression!

7/10
thank you, there's indeed a recolor version of the claw smile do you perhaps have suggestion on hairstyle that matches?

Toxic Trickster

KarpDC

If you can toggle ghosting on, I can snoop around to see if there's any hairstyle that fits.
Azunaz
KarpDC

If you can toggle ghosting on, I can snoop around to see if there's any hairstyle that fits.
umm...how to on this ghosting? sweatdrop

Toxic Trickster

KarpDC
Azunaz
KarpDC

umm...how to on this ghosting? sweatdrop

My Gaia -> Avatar Building -> There's a checkbox which says 'Allow Ghosting [ ] '
Azunaz

My Gaia -> Avatar Building -> There's a checkbox which says 'Allow Ghosting [ ] '
done whee

Toxic Trickster

KarpDC
Azunaz

done whee

Thank you, I will take a look and see if there's anytihng.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff