• Foolhardy Benefactor 500
full scan cause bring it on xD

Aged Demigod

12,650 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50
You're going to hate me, but full scan, pls?! lol

Damn, son. You are doing well for a newbie on gaia.
Your avis look much better than people that have been here for years. lol

Invisible Raider

10,750 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I like the jump in your avatar evolution. It seems like after the shark attack, he finally got his act together and joined the force. He looks like a 20s mobster because he's an undercover cop investigating a major crime syndicate. His cover was blown. -Whatever you feel like giving me after you're done with everyone else, lol.

I'm going for a mecha avatar,

Sugary Gaian

Could I have a number rate please? heart
I love your current one the most tbh

Toxic Trickster

Sorry for the wait, ill be in progress now of the long list of judgement. Since a "full scan" requires time and patience razz here comes another one.

Baotei
Full scan please ? I'm legit terrible at making Avis (most of them are really stupidly simple black / white ones haha) and I'm curious as to? How well done others think this one is?

Bottom to top~

Shoe+leg:Basic set-up, with the bottom part. It's fine, no complaints. Current leg mod makes it seem like your avi's takin' a walk.

Torso: Around your middle area you are wearing a blue dress, with paw icons running along in a line. Outside that you are covering yourself up with a blue coat as well.

Arms: What i think i see is that both of your arm's are working together, making your avi seem like it's taking a drink, from the cup. (If that is a cup)

Face area: Your face gets the "Cutie-nerdy" look with the big round glasses and that stare.

For the hair: It seems to me that you have 2 different hairstyles, the hair around your head feels like a completely different style compared to the ponytail, which has a whole different style to it. Are you using some sort of add-on for the ponytail? To me it looks weird.

Head-Accessory: A band of flowers, not bad choice due to its synergy with the rest of your clothing.

Overall verdict: You seem to go for a basic avi look. That's fine. As I mentioned earlier, your leg mod can be surprisingly good if you choose to combine it with a fitting background, as it makes your avi look likes it "Taking a walk"
For your hands it took me 30 seconds to see what you were doing with them, since the colours blend in too greatly. I'm still unsure, but my best bet is that you are taking a zip- of a coffee or somelike that. My suggestion here is to find another cup of coffee, which is more white overall, rather than being half-blue which your avi already has got tons of. As for your head area I feel the hairstyle is somewhat unfitting, because the area around your face really seems wrong! perhaps browse through all hairstyles in the shop, and find another one of same colour? Because the current colour is very nice. To sum it up, nice basic look. As mentioend above ^ that's all i find wrong, otherwise you did a good job.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Suggestions

As for the coffee i mentioned earlier i said it's colour is too well blending in with your avi, so lets see at some things which can change that: To-go coffee, or the Roast coffee set. It comes in several different colours.

As for background, this one has a road which may fit your avi. That's why i suggest this one: Journey to Valefor Academy otherwise try out this: Cafe Miam which includes a coffee shop background. Or the Emerald Dream (the road).

For your hairstyle i'd suggest you to take a look in the hair-salon shop, and check all the hairstyles, to find out which one is most fitting to your avi. Stick to the hair colour!

This is what i can think of currently. Tell what you think. Sorry for the wait. smile

Benevolent Bunny

10,425 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Optimist
Full scan
Whats wrong?

Toxic Trickster

loveroxxyy
Well afternoon there :3 smile
Can I getta Full scan please?

Sure you can! -

Back -> Top -> bottom

Back: Behind you I spot some sort of wolf spirit. expressing anger, I can see it clearly. Nothing seems to block it's effect. Nice job.

On your head: I spot a hat, nice colouring. unique hat. Only bothering thing is that it's pixel is being overlayed by some of the hair. But perhaps it's a good thing that the hair covers up some of the hat.

Underneath the hat: I see your hair, nice hairstyle. Very good colour, doesn't match the rest of your colouring, but it doesn't ruin your avi style either. Good choice.

Face: Which is expressionless/A.k.a pokerface, with blood red eyes. Skin coloured a bit towards the pale colour. I like it! It gives a cold/dead vibe from it.

dress: Looking at your dress, from top its coal black, fading out to a blood-red the further down it goes. looks cool.

Looking to your right, to your left something rings a bell. Have you lost your arms? If not, then they blend in so much that they have gotten camouflaged.

At the bottom: I see your legs, it seem's like you are about to fall foward. Though the clothing itself from the leg mod fits really well on your avi.

Overall: I can say there are some things which could become even better on your avi, but turning a blind eye on the negatives, I can say you did a really good job on putting your avi's clothing together. I get the "Inner wolf spirit" feeling from it. Your hair colour does a good job, mainly because it shows where the shapes of the wolf behind you can be found. If you had chosen black hair, it would probably have been a different story. Good choice there! As for your arms, as i mentioned earlier. They blend in so well that i just can't see them. I can only throw a wild guess and believe i know where they are. Perhaps some other more visible coloured arm mod may do. As for the leg mod, instead of tilting foward, i'd rather see you tilt backwards towards your wolf spirit.
------------------------------------------------------------
Suggestions

Seeing that your avi dosn't has many things wrong (From my point of view), It can be spiced up to become even more interesting!

Try this: Bad moon (Full moon and clouds) , will give a moon to your avi, in the corner. I feel that it can have a strong synergy with your current wolf-spirit you got going there.

For your arm mods, im not sure if red or black colour would fit you best: But heres a red one: Timeless Amadea <- This item contains 1 hand mod item, but you can change your arm pose in avi creation to activate the other hand poses.

Otherwise try: Kama's Suggestion or Kama's Proposition Identical hand poses, but has different colour. Red and black.

As for your leg mod, i can't find a fitting one better than your current one. So i'd say stick with it, cause its decent.

Hope this helps a bit smile !

Toxic Trickster

Art of Heaven
Woah that's a very nicely done avis you've there for a rough one month member. An ace job mate!
Oh, and Number!?

I'll rate the one you had several hours ago, as it was that moment you asked for the rate.

9,5/10 unique, and cool.

Toxic Trickster

Zerberius
Azunaz

Just full scan.

Alrighty!

Top -> Bottom!

Hair: Is nice, has some spiky edges. But it fits well when taking into consideration, how the rest of the avi looks currently. Nice choice!

Face: I don't have much to say to the face, cause well... Only the eyes are visible.. So about the eyes- They signal some sort of cold stare, i like that because your avi is mostly black/grey which works well with these eyes.

At your torso: You're wearing some sort of warrior chestplate, which is grey aswell. I got no problems with this.

In both your hands: You are holding objects, which also are greyed out. It makes sense tho as the rest of your avi is also grey.

For your legs: I find them quite small and so is the feet, compared to the rest of the avi which is more "wide" if that's what it is called.

For your wings, i see quadra. 2x fallen angel wings, with 2x demon wings. For me i prefer to see 1 set of wings, rather than 2. As for the Astra/Effect, it gives a really nice flow to your avi. I like it! Especially how you took use of it with your avi style.

Overall verdict: I like the avi overall, especially the way you were able to set it up. I get some dark/silent vibe from the avi. And it's more unusual/unique rather than some more common seen avi combos. As i mentioned above, i feel that 4 wings makes your avi too "messy" and 1 pair is better. i'd say get rid of the demon wings, because the fallen angel wings has more shape to them, which suits your avi better. And the astra effect really suits with your overall avi, so kudos for use of that.

Suggestions

For suggestions i'm having hard time suggesting items, as you already fullfilled almost everything that I can think of. The only two things that I think may be albe to help you is:

Astra: Curse of the Gray Wizard
+
Any background of your choice, that will fit your avi

What will these 2 things do together? - Curse of the gray wizard, makes anything you use it on gray. character, background, items, you name it.
And sine your avi is based on gray, i'd say try some background which fits with the falling feathers/leaves of your current astra. That may be able to spice your avi up, to become even better!

Tell me what you think biggrin

Toxic Trickster

Art of Heaven
Woah that's a very nicely done avis you've there for a rough one month member. An ace job mate!
Oh, and Number!?

Forgot to say, thanks for the feedback on the avi's smile really cool to hear other peoples opinion.

Toxic Trickster

S a y u r i - su
Hii, Id like a NUMBER!? and a Optimist for my W.I.P. avatar that I have from what Items Ive got so far please. Im not going for complete matching, just cuteness and my shy neko girl theme :3
Thank you! gaia_kittenstar
and Welcome to Gaia and the AT! gaia_angelright

Hi, sorry for late response. And thanks for the welcome! heart

For your avi i'll give 8/10

It's simple, its cute, its using a unique colour combo! Light green, and not toxic green, together with cream brown. (Hatwear) (Hair edge) As of right now you appear to be some sort of cat-lover /tail/cat plushie I dig it.

I have a hard time saying what you can improve on, as ½ of your headband actually fits really well with your avi, (Ears, middle insignia) , The ribbon is the only thing which feels off, perhaps due to its significant more darker colouring compared to the rest of the avi?

--------
On a side note outside the topic~

Looking at your signature I see your "Finished avi" can you perhaps send me a wishlist of those items you are Questing for? smile Thanks.

He Ate My Shorts's Husbando

Adventuring Protagonist

Azunaz
Art of Heaven
Oh, and Number!?

Forgot to say, thanks for the feedback on the avi's smile really cool to hear other peoples opinion.

You're welcome. Well I pretty impressed on what you've done. :3

iFaiji's Pardner

Much Hobo

42,425 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
Been seeing you around. Good thing you've been to AT before roaming around the hellish forum. Well I somewhat see how you improve your avatars by comments and rates of others. Its a good thing to consider their inputs and I've seen you still keep your style in your avatars.

Well I would like to have a Full Scan [warning: I change avi a lot xP]

I've been lurking longer than you in AT but I haven't created a rating thread xD. I'm prolly just busy [or being lazy a**, pick what you want to believe]

Anyway, Good Luck with this thread as I've seen your doing good so far. Keep it up

Toxic Trickster

Monsieur Mon
Been seeing you around. Good thing you've been to AT before roaming around the hellish forum. Well I somewhat see how you improve your avatars by comments and rates of others. Its a good thing to consider their inputs and I've seen you still keep your style in your avatars.

Well I would like to have a Full Scan [warning: I change avi a lot xP]

I've been lurking longer than you in AT but I haven't created a rating thread xD. I'm prolly just busy [or being lazy a**, pick what you want to believe]

Anyway, Good Luck with this thread as I've seen your doing good so far. Keep it up

Thanks for that, and yeah! starting a rating thread requires determination, especially making those "full scans" is a test of patience, lel scream

Tipsy Cat

5,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
Azunaz
S a y u r i - su
Hii, Id like a NUMBER!? and a Optimist for my W.I.P. avatar that I have from what Items Ive got so far please. Im not going for complete matching, just cuteness and my shy neko girl theme :3
Thank you! gaia_kittenstar
and Welcome to Gaia and the AT! gaia_angelright

Hi, sorry for late response. And thanks for the welcome! heart

For your avi i'll give 8/10

It's simple, its cute, its using a unique colour combo! Light green, and not toxic green, together with cream brown. (Hatwear) (Hair edge) As of right now you appear to be some sort of cat-lover /tail/cat plushie I dig it.

I have a hard time saying what you can improve on, as ½ of your headband actually fits really well with your avi, (Ears, middle insignia) , The ribbon is the only thing which feels off, perhaps due to its significant more darker colouring compared to the rest of the avi?

--------
On a side note outside the topic~

Looking at your signature I see your "Finished avi" can you perhaps send me a wishlist of those items you are Questing for? smile Thanks.

Thank youuu! once I get better shoes I hope it fixes the brown issue. :]

also I sent a pm your way! gaia_kittenstar

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas