Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Sex Symbol

14,075 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
Azunaz

I am very glad that you did appreciate it, since I thought I sent you a text death reply. xd You gotta be busy with this thread, giving giant reviews like that. biggrin

I am glad that you agree with the sword. I mean, it looks pretty rad. I tried the other Rosamund ones, and they just didn't do it for me? I mean, the lighter pink/beige one was alright, but I still liked the look of the black with this one better. biggrin I think I will stick with it. heart Thank you for helping with that one.

That is so rad! xd I do that SO OFTEN! Like, I am constantly making avatars, but always end up seeing something combo up kind of neat, like you mentioned, then end up with something COMPLETELY different than when I started. xd It is so steller. lol

That is because I was using different Lucie leg mods. Like, the two in the pic are actually from the Lady Lucie leg mods. The one that I am using currently is the Luscious Lady Lucie. I am only using the Lumiere Noire as the other item being used on my legs. Other than that, everything on the legs are just those two items. biggrin

Oh awesome! You would hate me, because I made hundreds of avatars.. xd But, I am very selective as to the ones that I want a full review of, because they are the ones that I like to use time-and-time again. biggrin I don't know many that like to fully review like this, so this is very refreshing, and an awesome thing to read. I do enjoy details. heart

Thank you again for taking so much time to reply each time. biggrin heart

Toxic Trickster

quayla666

Thanks for this reply again, just for clarification on the avi again!

And yeah, indeed such reviews takes quite some time, and combine that with a normal day during the week, it may take even longer to finish reviews. Hence why it took so long to write yours, aprox 5 days from the day you posted. I'm sorry for that! But real life is being a b***h crying Still got a long que with people, so may do some today, some tommorow and so on.. wink

Thank ya'!

Fashionable Sex Symbol

14,075 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
Azunaz
quayla666

Thanks for this reply again, just for clarification on the avi again!

And yeah, indeed such reviews takes quite some time, and combine that with a normal day during the week, it may take even longer to finish reviews. Hence why it took so long to write yours, aprox 5 days from the day you posted. I'm sorry for that! But real life is being a b***h crying Still got a long que with people, so may do some today, some tommorow and so on.. wink

Thank ya'!

lol No worries at all. We all have lives, and it is no big deal at all. biggrin I rather wait, and get a full review over an avatar, than just a, "Looks great" any day. xd

Also, I thought that I would try my hand in a cosplay avatar. Not many know of Elfen Lied, but I wanted to do one for Lucy, my fav character of the series. If you have a little time, and are curious, I would like to know if there is anything that I should improve upon? Just heads up, the series is NSFW at all, in case you do not know it, and want to google for references. xd Again, no rush at all! I will do my best to try and not change until then. biggrin

Take your time, and don't burn yourself out. gonk I used to do detailed rate threads a number of years ago, and after a while, you just don't wanna touch them. xd

Toxic Trickster

quayla666

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! so that's what your current avi is. I thought it looked similar, yet mismatching. But when you said it's from elfen Lied I immediately knew who you were gonna look like, and those black hands makes sense. Certainly can't wait to review dis. but may take some time though!

NSFW? I don't know of such, Elfen lied is extremely child friendly 7+ No gore, no blood, no arm cutting, am I right? wink

I have already watched it, so no problem! know watch'a talkin bout emotion_awesome

Fashionable Sex Symbol

14,075 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
Azunaz
quayla666

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! so that's what your current avi is. I thought it looked similar, yet mismatching. But when you said it's from elfen Lied I immediately knew who you were gonna look like, and those black hands makes sense. Certainly can't wait to review dis. but may take some time though!

NSFW? I don't know of such, Elfen lied is extremely child friendly 7+ No gore, no blood, no arm cutting, am I right? wink

I have already watched it, so no problem! know watch'a talkin bout emotion_awesome

lol Yes, probably one of my most mismatched avatars that I have created, but adored. xd I keep trying to find ways to improve it, but I like the fact that the avatar looks completely naked, like she was in the series. lol

Oh, totally! I would let a child watch this series completely alone, in the dark. emotion_awesome

I am glad that you have, because many have not, and it was a great little series. biggrin

Toxic Trickster

quayla666

Yae' now that you mention it I just realized ur avi was half naked. Before I thought it was a pink dress, LEL.

And I randomly stumbled upon this when I was on my gore marathon spree. Good grief!

Fashionable Sex Symbol

14,075 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
Azunaz
quayla666

Yae' now that you mention it I just realized ur avi was half naked. Before I thought it was a pink dress, LEL.

And I randomly stumbled upon this when I was on my gore marathon spree. Good grief!

lol Most don't see it, and I find it funny.. xd I usually have to point it out to people. lol

Yeah, that was what happened with me as well. xd It had a great story to it though. biggrin

Timid Lunatic

15,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
Azunaz
Chiaki88

No problem! and thanks, can't wait to see your next avi

oh my goodness! i love your current avi lol rofl

Toxic Trickster

Chiaki88
Azunaz
Chiaki88

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

*I'm charging my power*

Timid Lunatic

15,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
Azunaz
Chiaki88
Azunaz
Chiaki88

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

*I'm charging my power*

I noticed lol 3nodding
Hi there! c:

I'm currently just looking for a bit of advice to top off my look. I tend to go for relatively simple/clean avis but I still feel as if mine is just missing a touch of something and can't quite put my finger on it. Maybe suggest a few items if you can? Thanks! biggrin

Toxic Trickster

Eauo

If I'm right you are using a leg mod right? if so, it will limit your equipment amount by tons, as you are intending to use it as a sitting pose. Equipping an item from Leg-shoe area will remove the leg mod. So that will be trouble. But personally the only "bonus" touch I can imagine is probably a pair of slippers for your feet, the leg pose just makes it unfitting, with socks only for a snowy weather. Or have you had anything else in mind? wink
Azunaz
Eauo

If I'm right you are using a leg mod right? if so, it will limit your equipment amount by tons, as you are intending to use it as a sitting pose. Equipping an item from Leg-shoe area will remove the leg mod. So that will be trouble. But personally the only "bonus" touch I can imagine is probably a pair of slippers for your feet, the leg pose just makes it unfitting, with socks only for a snowy weather. Or have you had anything else in mind? wink

I'm open to the idea of a different leg mod, but there aren't many that I'd like for this particular pose. I like the Princess items (woods/heaven) but they look awkward in this pose. However, even if I keep the leg mod I have now I'm open for suggestions regarding accessories or any other foreground/background items that match the color scheme if you know any. Tektek is great, but isn't always the most up to date haha

Toxic Trickster

Eauo

Alright, as of right now your hair is quite big, you already got add-on items on the hair. So I'd say its fine there,

As for your arms, the shirt sleeve covers them, so nothing to do there.

As for the torso, you got some detail items there already, (necklace) so it's fine.

The only actual thing I can think of is for your face, Perhaps add a blush? that may add some more spice, and make the "bareness" of the face disappear. wink That may be the "final touch" for your avi. As I think it's nice overall currently.
Azunaz
Eauo

Alright, as of right now your hair is quite big, you already got add-on items on the hair. So I'd say its fine there,

As for your arms, the shirt sleeve covers them, so nothing to do there.

As for the torso, you got some detail items there already, (necklace) so it's fine.

The only actual thing I can think of is for your face, Perhaps add a blush? that may add some more spice, and make the "bareness" of the face disappear. wink That may be the "final touch" for your avi. As I think it's nice overall currently.

Hm, well thanks for the attempt xD
Sometimes simple can be pretty hard @@
I already have La Belle for makeup so any others won't work unfortunately~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out