Momento.

Got that 6th sense emotion_awesome

Toxic Trickster

Vigors

Indeed emotion_c8

Toxic Trickster

Vigors
]

Hey, sorry for the late response. Will look into it now.

So for the full scan, it may not be the same as other reviews due to it being a cosplay, then there's a different pattern on how to look at the avi. But will attempt!

Full scan:

Back -> top -> bottom

So I haven't watched Cowboy bebop myself, but was the BG intended to be like part of the space ship? (if such even exists in the series) Iv'e watched some clips from the series, and seen some scenes which has a background similar to that on you are using currently. And this one may be the closest on Gaia has to such, so i'd say it's a nice choice and couldn't be picked better in terms of BG's.

top+what's wrong: The only part on your avi I think could be improved would be your hair part, I reckon gaia has a hairstyle which is even more similar to that of in the series, than the one you got currently. But I'm no hair expert, so I don't know the name for certain, will look into it and see if I find anything. It also seems the yellow head/hair - band gets overlayed, but that can't be helped as we can't control which item should layer which.

Face: It's really detailed, clear eye colour, visible nose and extremely visible lipstick colour, last but not least a cigarette to top it off!. The face feels really "filled out" so that there aren't any empty spots to it. Usually the face is the hardest area to pull of but flows here.

Torso: I suppose the black strings are part of the torso wear, (red clothing) either way, it does seem to flow really well with the yellow bra you are wearing underneath, and by saying such I mean it doesn't seem distracting in any ways, even though it's the only black your avi is wearing. Also the red semi-top is a really nice item choice, it doesn't cover the whole torso, as many torso-wear items would do, and it's probably one of the best possible items to use for the character.

Handhold: At first glance I didn't notice the handhold, the way it's posed and the BG colours, it seems to clash well against each other. (the gun almost felt like a mechanical part of the background) have you tried having it on another pose? just to make it more visible that is.

Leggings: Not too much to say here, but on the top part of your leggings you are wearing "Fallout Trickster" sort of semi-shorts ey? It's a nice yellow touch, and as the reference pic shows she does wear yellow there. So it's very fitting

Shoes: I don't know how her shoes look, but it looks fine on the avi's overall look.

Overall verdict: I think you nailed it pretty hard on many parts, there are some few places i'd like to see a tweak, but apart from that you spiced it further up on different areas like the face (Added cigarette) to make it even better.

Suggestions

You said you wanted to have a better yellow top. I looked around for some. (tektek down currently) the best I could find was "Fallout trickster"'s top bra thing. But apparently you are using the "Fallout tricksters" semi-shorts pose or what it's called. But that item has the perfect colour for the reference avi. I couldn't find any better yellow bra than this.
So my best suggestion here would be: have you considered swapping the semi-shorts in the fallout trickster pose, to the bra instead, and look for yellow shorts that is? perhaps that can solve your problem, due to looking for yellow shorts may allow even more item choices Ey? (Best solution I can think of currently) Gaia doesn't offer many top items in yellow, except whole T-shirts.

------------------------------

For Number: 9.5/10 - You got it really close, many of the details are perfect. The only thing i'd like to see a tweak on would be the haircut if possible, & the gun pose/positioning.

Sorry for the delay on this review again.

-Azu

Demonic Master

13,650 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Hellraiser 500
welcome to gaia. keep an eye on ur soul, the gaya has a habit of stealin em ; )

found u in RMA. wanna shoot out a rate for ya gurls avi?

Toxic Trickster

positively unsure

Wuts RMA? also, you just want a number? wink

Demonic Master

13,650 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Hellraiser 500
Azunaz
positively unsure

Wuts RMA? also, you just want a number? wink

rate my avatar ^_^ lol.

and number, advice, ya hate it, ya love it. do tell?

I knew who I was this morning, but I've changed a few times since then

Toxic Trickster

positively unsure

Will do Once I reach you. The process may take some time, 3nodding

Demonic Master

13,650 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Hellraiser 500
Azunaz
positively unsure

Will do Once I reach you. The process may take some time, 3nodding

not entirely sure what that means, but u got it lol

Toxic Trickster

positively unsure
]

Means I got several pages of requests, yet to be reviewed.

Demonic Master

13,650 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Hellraiser 500
Azunaz
positively unsure
]

Means I got several pages of requests, yet to be reviewed.

i well let u get to reviewing then >.<

catch yhu later

Toxic Trickster

Pinduckey
full scan please

K, full scan

Top -> bottom

So you are wearing a silver halo, upon the first impression I don't see how it fits in when looking on the rest of your avi. Colour wise & flow wise. Perhaps another hat item?

hair: The hairstyle is ok, but I don't like the colouring of the hair, when taking into consideration what you are wearing on the rest of ur avi.

Face: I can only see your eyes, as the mouth is covered by the demon scarf/Wind thing. The eyes are O.k but lacks synergy with the rest of your avi.

demon scarf: Personally i'd say get rid of this item, and your avi won't be as messy, due to the item covering MANY aspects on an avi, and should only be used on certain sets/themes. Currently it removes your
-Mouth
-Clothing gets mashed up with it (bottom torso)

Coat: The coat is quite big, and it stands out a lot due to it's natural texture, which makes your avi appear "bulky" perhaps invest in another coat piece?

Shoes: They work fine with the coat.

Overall verdict: I think you got quite a lot to work on @TheAvi, due to the current one looking like random items mashed together. You seem to be a newer Gaian, so you may have a limited gold budget, but if so. Try to find matching items in the Gold shop for starters, they offer some nice items that has synergy. Your current avi has no synergy between each body part, as you wear a halo on top of head, but surrounded by a demonic wind/cape, and the colours seem out of place as well.

So my suggestion here to you is remove the demon wind for starters, and then look at it from there.

-Azu

Divorced Leaf

Fullscan? redface
I'm not good with avis....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items